Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant)

+6
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
10 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:05 am

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 6 Kylie106_zps72775154

Kylie Deorio
Joy
-------------------------------------
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

Kylie awaited Pugsy's answer, not really moving much--only to see him begin walking away without a word, which confused and surprised her.
"Snuggle-bear?" she called to him, sitting up from the ground and watching him go--though he didn't seem too keen on talking to her anymore. "...Pugsy...?" For a moment, Kylie's smile seemed to lessen significantly as she fell quiet--but it abruptly brightened up again into a full-fledged grin as Kylie let out an oddly subdued chuckle and stood up, brushing herself off. She picked up Friendmaker, smiling over at Pugsy and Isaac and waving to them with her free hand. "I'm...um...I've gotta do a thing--! S-So yeah--I'm gonna go do that! Bye-bye!" And with that, Kylie turned--leaving out of Funland practically at a pace as if she was being chased by something. And soon enough, she was out of the area entirely.

*Exit*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant)

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:51 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 6 DorthyOlder8-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dorothy heard a battle going on and looked back at the people that was supposed to be guarding her and Buddi. "Are you sure that this is safer then any other place? I'm pretty sure that it isn't." Dorothy said as she looked forward to see what was going on. "Maybe we should go and check it out?" Dorothy suggested before she and someone else found Pugsy and Issac. "Guys!" Dorothy called as the footman called the others over, bringing Buddi with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:39 pm

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 6 710

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 6 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Pugsy watched as Kylie walked away, he was silent the entire time. Who would have thought that simply not fighting her would be the answer to getting her to go away. Once she was gone, Pugsy fell to his knees, holding his wound, this girl had a habit of getting him in bad. He turned to Isaac, giving him a thumbs up "I told you I could handle her!" he told Isaac wincing in pain. Almost immediately after, the greaser rose his fists "Now then-" he suddenly threw a punch towards the blonde, sending him flying back into a puddle of mud. In that moment, Pugsy was showing Isaac that despite being wounded, he was not to be underestimated, he was fully capable of being a serious threat "Let's get to training-" he told the boy, around the time Dorthy, some random footmen, and an injured Buddi arrived on the scene. Pugsy let out a sigh before turning to them "Why'd you guys bring poor Buddi out here...?" he asked "Hey... I'm going to be here for awhile... don't tell anyone okay...? I'll give you- candy or something- whatever little girls like-" honestly, he had completely written Dorthy off after how she acted during his short stint at the Paladin HQ, since then he tried his best to avoid this little girl. Unfortunately, she seemed to have a habit of getting involved in places that she really shouldn't have been. If a super-powered mutant and a special operations operative were having trouble with a killer cyborg psychic, adding Dorthy to that mix only made things more difficult. Yet every time she got into trouble it seemed she didn't understand, she wasn't ready, she needed more time. It disappointed Pugsy to no end. The greaser looked back to Isaac, his eyes in a glare as he focused back on the blonde "I have some jobs to settle... I need to help Isaac here beat some old fart... and... I... I need to beat that other girl..." Pugsy tightened up his fists "You ready Isaac?"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:48 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Dorothy gave Pugsy an odd look at he offered her candy. She knew that the guy was trying to get rid of her for some reason. She knew that since that one time in Paladin they weren't on the right foot since. "Please stop it. I get it. You don't like me, that's why your offering candy so I can go away. I'm sorry that I puked on you that one time, and caused trouble other times... But I'm not here to cause I want to be." Dorothy said as she looked down, pretty sad, but looked back up to look at the guy in the eye. "I was sent out here along with Buddi because Carrion Land was about to explode. Miss Mocha sent me out along with Buddi to find a place for cover and for anyone else. I don't know why they sent me out here along with Buddi since the slums are anything but safe, but I am now. So... Sorry to say but deal with it Mister Pugsy. Do your training, but please stop it. I'm just going to sit down, and wait for Mocha to call us back or Buddi to wake up..." Dorothy said as she went over to the bench to sit.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:20 pm

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 6 710

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy rose an eyebrow to Dorthy, before letting out a huff in return to Dorthy's words. Pugsy picked up Isaac by the back of his shirt, then picked up Daisy from her puddle of mud, walking right past Dorthy and the footmen. It pained him to leave these people here- but this was a matter of life and death "Sorry Buddi..." he muttered, looking down on an injured Buddi before walking away. It pained him having to leave Buddi here, it was a safety hazard, but if Mocha was on her way, he knew the mutant was in good hands. Right now, he had to focus on helping Isaac and himself... and he knew that their training would be dangerous. His disdain for Dorthy well known, he didn't want to get blamed for anything if the girl got hurt, so he left the scene with the other two.
(EXIT PUG, ISAAC, AND DAISY)

"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:12 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Dorothy did her best not to cry as Pugsy ignored her... Again. She stayed silent, waiting for Pugsy's footsteps to fade out. "... Yeah... And people wonder why I don't like talking to him." Dorothy muttered to herself. She was hoping for them to at least be better off, but no... He still hates her. Then she was picked up by one of the footmen and lead back to Carrion Land along with Buddi. 'Why do I even bother... I'm no good at anything... Why can't I just die like any normal child? People are better off that way... Useless Dorothy... Useless...'

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:10 am

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 6 B5484d55-3069-428d-8c5f-d42218f22219_zps661fe2d6

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

just look at me, i`m a living act of holiness
given all the positive virtues that i possess
i`m going to light up the world

______________________________________________________________________________________

After some sort of confusion that ended with Ashley and Kylie separating from the bulk of the other officers- the two assassins, led by Kylie, had ended up in... Fun Land, somehow. He had, at least, been able to shake off his concern for his old teammates- but, he was fairly certain they made it out alive... and, of course, he didn`t count on Kylie taking the slightest bit of damage-- it took a lot more work than that to take down their kind.
"Man, Kraven`s fucking insane..." He murmured to the pinkette, reaching up and running a hand through his now slacked mohawk- all that sweating and running around had made it`s product loosen, causing it to droop considerably. It was kind of tragic... "Not that we didn`t know that, but--...Iuno, I`m still shocked and appalled. Not even in a good way..." He fumbled about his pockets in search of his phone, having felt it`s vibration while him and the others were making their escape. He couldn`t help his still shaking hands- despite the fact that he`d been hearing them since he was an infant, explosions never failed to rattle his senses...
But, after a bit of quiet cursing and almost dropping the device, he very quickly typed away another message.

To: Rika<33
Hey- sorry for the late reply. : (
Me and the others are a-okay. The faction we went after is kaput, and Kraven's... idk, he's Kraven. I don't question.
I've got a job I really need to get started on, so I may not be able to answer you for a while... : (
But, um- speaking of Kraven, did he visit you guys? Are you all okay?

Once he finished, he tucked his phone away into one of his vest`s pockets- then squatted slightly, wanting to meet Kylie on eye-level as he spoke to her. "Hey, sweetie- do you, uh... have anywhere else to go...? I have to start looking out for--...I mean, you know who-- but, yeah..."    

______________________________________________________________________________________

Bloodshot`s Theme - No More Riot!  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:39 am

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 6 Kylie116_zpsceefbd7c

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Upon Ashley's first statement--the one talking about Kraven being insane--Kylie actually seemed to pause for a moment, her eyes widening as if in realization, then--she up and began bouncing up and down again, giving a big grin, and seeming quite happy with herself, not saying much up until the moment that Ashley said that he had to go after his target, and asking if she had somewhere to go.
"Oh, yeah, I'm all set! You can go find your target! See, I figured out that if YOOUU-REE is crazy, then that means that his dating advice is also totally nuts! Meeeaning, that I just need to try again, that's all! So yeah, I totally know just where I'm gonna go! It's gonna be AWESOME~!" Kylie was pretty sure that as long as she just tried again and did her best to not follow Kraven's dating advice, then maybe Pugsy actually wouldn't reject her! That'd be awesome!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:39 pm

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 6 B5484d55-3069-428d-8c5f-d42218f22219_zps661fe2d6

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

Reading Rika`s message, Ashley couldn`t help but let a goofy-looking grin spread across his features- this girl was too cute.

To: Rika <33
Shit, you were gonna kill me twice? That's hardcore. Glad I got out of that one.
The Family, huh? o: One of my old friends used to work for them... though, I heard they changed leadership- idk what that means for them.
And... hey, I promise after this job, work won't come first. This is just a bit special. I'll tell you about it once I kill this guy dead, alright? : ) I'll miss you.

He purposely left out the part about his 'old friend' actually being his adopted son, Zombie-- and press send quickly, a fair wash of pink coloring his cheekbones. It had been a while since he had tried to be personal with a girl... at the very least, he could hope he wasn`t messing this up by creeping her out or anything--
Either way- Kylie demanded attention right now. He had almost dismissed her and sent her on her merry way, staring down at his phone as he eagerly awaited another text- but, the pinkette`s words caught his attention. He stared up, somewhat neutral- before staring down at Kylie, his eyes just a bit widened. "...Dating advice-?" This could only go horribly-- "...Hold on- you took dating advice from Kraven...?" That was probably not the part that needed attention- Ashley briefly squeezed his eyes shut, silent pitying the dead man walking who had managed to garner Kylie`s affections-- "...Who`s the lucky guy...?"   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:02 am

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 6 Kylie116_zpsceefbd7c

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"I sure did!" Kylie replied to Ashley excitedly, seeming quite happy with herself. "But, I think that the advice wasn't so great, so I'm gonna try to go about it my own way! Or at least try again, because love can never falter! Like ever!" When Ashley asked who the guy was, Kylie seemed to get even more excited, and was happy to oblige with an answer, "His name's Pugsy, and he's with Vulture Team and he's super duper uber special awesome! And really cool and stuff! And I don't think he liked me at first, but if I keep trying then he'll DEFINITELY like me eventually, right?" Apparently she believed this to be totally true--after all, who wouldn't love someone after having pure happiness showered upon them? It was a foolproof plan!

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:37 am

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

A warm smile spread across his lips as he read Rika`s next message-- she was honestly too sweet. But, once he had read it- he quietly slipped his phone back into his pockets, not answering it.
The truth of the matter was that he wasn`t exactly sure how well he could measure up against his hit. The percentage of him dying was fairly decent-- but, in the end of the day, he had been the best father he could be to Barbara. His last interaction with Nathan showcased far well enough that the blonde was able to fend off on his own-- and... Kylie was off to brutally murder this 'Pugsy' guy. Good on her- she was well off. Rika, hopefully, hadn`t had the chance to grow too attached-- she`d be... just fine.
Speaking of love matters- as Kylie went on to explain her situation with Pugsy, Ashley slowly nodded with a rather vacant expression, pretending to fully understand. He couldn`t wrap his head around why anyone would go to Kraven of all people for love advice first... and he couldn`t help but feel a bit sad that she hadn`t gone to him instead. Oh, well-
"...Well, yeah- probably," He answered after a pause, seeming to actually consider his words. "...I mean- you could probably wear him down and all. That`s a good strategy-" He nodded, agreeing with himself silently. "...Anyway, I... I gotta go... get this done..." He seemed oddly hesitant, for the first time in an awful long while as he placed himself at eye level with Kylie yet again, continuing to speak with her. "... Good luck with your stuff, alright--? I`m sure you`ll make Pugsy a real happy guy," With that, he offered a very clearly forced smile as he pulled himself up onto his feet, gently patting Kylie`s head before sauntering off. "If you see Barbie again, can you tell her I said I love her and stuff--? Thanks--!"

(EXIT)  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:06 pm

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 6 411

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy and Ivy walked out into Funland, or rather, the now ruined remains of half or so of Funland. Since Kraven had practically destroyed most of it, there wasn't much to look at, which somewhat disappointed Pugsy, he'd always thought Ivy would have fun here. Regardless this seemed like the exact type of location you'd find Daisy. Thus, in his and Ivy's search for their daughter, they started here. After all, where better place to look for a deranged little girl than a deranged ruined theme park? Pugsy began to call out for his daughter "DAAISY! DAISY ARE YOU THERE!? I KNOW ISAAC WAS BEING WHINY BUT THIS IS A BIT MUCH! IT'S NOT VERY SAFE TO BE ALONE! YOU OUT THERE!?" he called out, not even aware that he was practically painting a target on himself considering whom else was in Funland. He didn't even know in the slightest.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:42 pm

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 6 Kylie92_zps2c56fb22

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie grinned at Ashley excitedly as she got encouragement from him, nodding as he asked if she could send a message to Barbara. She waved as Ashley left, and found herself in much higher spirits now--if that was at all possible. And then, just at that moment--she heard a familiar voice--and her facial expression positively lit up. She knew that voice!
Dragging Friendmaker along behind her, Kylie skipped through the ruins of Funland, searching for the source of the voice--until she peeked over a pile of rubble and saw Pugsy and Ivy. She didn't know who Ivy was, though...she looked at them for a little bit, before shrugging, then unceremoniously hopping out from behind the piece of rubble, running towards them joyously--still dragging her obnoxiously large blade along behind her, kicking up a good deal of dust.

"HI SNUGGLE-BEAR~!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:51 pm

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 6 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 6 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 6 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy grew all too excited as they neared Funland, the abandoned park's everything made her very happy...probably because it was almost as cool as she was. It took her a second to remember that they were supposed to be looking for Daisy. RIGHT. That was actually really important.

"Daaaaaisyyyy! You forgot your goat blood! Come on home and you can eat some acid dork-cakes while I get it for you!"

She started calling out, her voice much louder than one would expect from such a small body. She sucked in a large mouthful of air in preparation for her next bellow, when Kylie happened. The fact that there was a pinkette with a crazy look in her eyes and an abnormally large blade running towards them didn't seem to bother the greenette as much as the fact that said pinkette had called Pugsy "snuggle-bear".

"Snuggle-?"

She didn't let herself finish the echo of the assassin's words, instead stepping in front of Pugsy protectively, which looked pretty funny considering that her body was barely any protection since it covered a small percentage of Pugsy's.

"You were talking to ME right?! WERE YOU TALKING TO ME?! Cause it would be a REAL SHAME if you were talking to HIM. A REAL, REAL SHAME."

She said, calmly at first, but slight hysteria crept into her voice towards the end, her eyes narrowing as the pinkette approached.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:32 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy was starting to get worried, what happened to Daisy? What if she got herself into trouble...? He knew she was very prone to danger and didn't want her getting hurt... even if he didn't talk to her much yet. He didn't want to lose her, he wanted to get to know her, he wasn't going to yet another loved one die on his watch. So he stayed by Ivy's side, calling out for Daisy, knowing that there was nothing that could intimidate him from backing away now. Then Kylie popped out from seemingly nowhere, and Pugsy immediately backed away "AH! IT'S YOU!" he screamed, an expression of shock on his face as he practically cowered behind Ivy. He stayed like this as Ivy yelled out to the pinkette, sort of just shaking in fear for awhile until the greaser realized that it wasn't really very manly to be cowering behind his girlfriend. So he calmed himself, puffed out his chest, and looked over to Kylie "W-what are you doing here...?" he asked, trying to sound intimidating as he nervously glared to Kylie.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"I was talking to Pugsy, silly!" Kylie replied to Ivy with a giggle and a grin, stopping a few yards away from the two of them. "But, but, but! I like hugs from anyone, so if you want to give me a hug, too, I'd be okay with that!" And then came Pugsy's exclamation, to which Kylie answered, "Yup, it's me~! And I came here to fix where I messed up! I wasn't going about the whole dating thing the right way before, but now I know that the advice that I got was wrong! Sooo, I'm ready to try again! I promise that I'll make you super happy, so give me another shot, okay? Pinky promise!" Kylie positively beamed, holding up her pinky finger in a show of truthfulness. She was sure that this would go much better than last time!

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:47 pm

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 6 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 6 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 6 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

Ivy glared at Pugsy as she realized that he knew the pinkette too...so there was something going on there. And she did not like it. Pinkettes reminded her too much of Cathy, and she didn't like Cathy very much at all. She turned her glare back to Kylie, because she could deal with the greaser later.

"OH? Hugs?! I LOVE hugs, I can DO HUGS, YES-"

She looked right about to switch to Armageddon mode, her eyes almost glowing as they grew redder and redder as Kylie kept speaking, especially when the word 'dating' came up. This was REALLY not okay. She could feel Arma taking over as she clenched her fists and got ready to bite the pinkette's head off...but then 'pinky promise'. Somehow that one phrase stunned the monster inside of her back into submission, so what was now protecting Pugsy was a very angry Ivy. But still Ivy.

"...Just....drown in fresh moldy bread acid!"

She cried, clearly improvising... She was confused by what had just almost happened, and could now just feel the frustration of not knowing who this girl was, the one that claimed to have tried dating her boyfriend. The one carrying the huge sword that could cut lots of things...

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:07 am

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy kept an entirely straight face the entire time as Kylie spoke out, his face practically saying 'I am not amused' without the greaser needing to say yet another word. He just pat Ivy on the head, saying "Ivy... I can deal with her..." before walking past the greenette. He then slowly walked towards Kylie, his grimace unmoving as he stood directly in front of her, her head looking down directly to the girl. He then rose his fist and threw a single punch towards the girl, yelling "NOOOOOOO!" at the top of his lungs. At this point, he was done being tormented by this girl. Nights and nights of night terrors, haunting him, keeping him from peacefully sleeping at night. Days of freaking out at every loud noise like a paranoid chihuahua. Kylie made him feel pathetic, and he knew that he had to conquer his fears now. Nor or never.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:02 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Awww, you're so SWEET~!" Kylie beamed at Ivy, obvioulsy having taken the greenette's words as a compliment. "Pugsy has just the sweetest little sister EVER~!" Then, suddenly, Pugsy was running her way, which seemed to just make her even more excited. She saw that Pugsy was starting with his usual tactic, the punch to the face, so she twirled out of the way to the side, slashing at the man's side with Friendmaker as she dodged out of the way of his fist. " 'No' what? I promise that I'll do better this time, Pugsy! I'll show you how serious I am about how much I LOVE you!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:13 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy's expression immediately lit up into horror as Kylie dodged his punch, he could swear he saw it all happen in slow motion. He could see his fist slowly flying past the little girl, her demonic cheerful smile passing right by him as her sword cut through his side. Pugsy's blood flung across Kylie's face, but he didn't let that blow stop him. He immediately threw a back fist towards Kylie's head, using the momentum gained from Kylie's slashing his side to attack the girl back "That's NOT my little sister! That's my girlfriend! JUST STOOOOOP! I- I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! JUST DIE ALREADY!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, after days of emotional torture Pugsy was at his most ruthless.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:44 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"...Girlfriend--?" Kylie actually paused for a moment when she heard that word--and that allowed Pugsy to strike her, sending her flying off, skidding along the ground, where she lay for a moment. However, a few seconds later, she popped right back up, her smile seeming brighter than ever. "Silly Pugsy! I can't die yet--I haven't made the whole world happy yet! I wanted to start with you, too! Because you know, I really really REALLY like you! I can deal with girlfriends--it's okay! We don't need to date! But that doesn't mean that I'll like you any less! I'll like you forever and ever and EVER! I hate to see you sad--so c'mon and smile!" Kylie giggled happily, then spared no time in running at Pugsy, seeming even more aggressive in her approach this time, leaping up into the air and bringing her blade down towards Pugsy.

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:12 pm

Ivy grumbled a few things about mold as Pugsy let her knew he could deal with this, watching with a scowl on her face as he fought the pinkette. She didn't seem to happy about Kylie taking her words as compliments either, but she knew that getting in the middle of Pugsy's fight wouldn't be a cool thing to do. No matter how mad she was, she was always cool. Except she was called Pugsy's sister and that wasn't okay.

"GUMBY SPAWN-!"

Oh look, Pugsy was beating her up now. All was good because Kylie was being punched by Pugsy, yes. She was even able to ignore the pinkette's "I LOVE YOU" because Pugsy's response was a punch, so that was a good sign. More things were happening, and the initial pleasure of seeing Kylie punched quickly wore off, because the girl didn't seem to care at all about being hurt. She seemed to ENJOY it.

"PUGSESSSS she LIKES it! What the point of beating someone up if they LIKE it?!"

She seemed to forget that she had her own moments of reacting in an unorthodox manner to physical and mental pain and/or torture... In any case, Kylie was now swinging that monstrous sword at Pugsy, and the greenette's complaints were cut short as her eyes narrowed and she ran into the fight, breaking her "always be cool" rule.

"No slicing! Do you even GET how long it takes to engineer hair like that?!? I have my genetically modified cow-fish working night and day to fine the formula for Pug-hair, and you just want to destroy the only remaining specimen?! HAVE YOU NO SHAME?"

She shrieked as she side-tackled the Kylie in an attempt to save Pugsy from the pinkette's attack.

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:31 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy looked at Kylie in utter horror as she... reacted pretty well to him "WHEN ARE YOU EVER UPSET!?" he yelled angrily "I-!" Pugsy suddenly stared up to his hair as large strands of it fell down past his face. His hair had been ruined by a prior attack "..." Pugsy seemed to just have a blank stare on his face for a few moments. And then he shot a glare to Kylie, a death glare seen only by those Pugsy really wanted to kill "That was -NOT- GREAT!" he yelled, preparing himself as Kylie aggressively ran at him. However, before he could throw an attack, Ivy tackled the pinkette "WHAT IVY NO-!" Pugsy then ran towards them "That's a REALLY BAD IDEA!" after Ivy tackled the girl, Pugsy picked her up and tossed her back, before throwing another punch towards Kylie "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! STAY AWAY FROM IVY!" he yelled in utter hatred, then he looked back to Ivy "Ivy... you've got to find our daughter! We don't have time for this..." the greaser rose up his fists in preparation of Kylie's inevitable next attack "Ivy... find Daisy..."

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:50 pm

Ivy was totally ready to fight Kylie viciously and make her sorry she had DARED come between her and the greaser...evidently she had no idea how strong Kylie was. Or how totally dead she'd have been if Pugsy hadn't thrown her out of the way. None of this occurred to her as she flew through the air and finally landed on her butt, a scowl on her face.

"PUG-"

Wow, that was a lot of punching going on. Also he was reminding her of her parental responsibilities... It seemed pretty unfair that HE got to stay and punch things while SHE needed to take on the less-fun task of finding Daisy. BUT. She DID love Daisy a lot. And she also remembered Ghost, how she had kept talking about a family...she needed to find Daisy before Ghost caught on to the fact that Daisy was her clone. She could still save her daughter before it was too late...right?

"Sometimes you're a stupid butt-face.."

She muttered to Pugsy, though he would almost certainly be unable to hear her over the sounds of the fight. She got up and shot one last glare at the whole battle...because it was all wrong to her, except the excessive punching; that was okay. Then she left to look for their daughter..

*exit*

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:40 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

As Ivy tackled Kylie, she giggled happily, not really seeming to care that her attack had been redirected.
"You wanna join in, too? Okey dokey~!" However, before she could try to make friends with Ivy, Pugsy was throwing another punch at her--this one, she managed to dodge, hopping right on top of his fist as it passed, then skipping up the large man's arm, plopping down into a sitting position on his shoulder. "You don't want me to make friends with your girlfriend? Oh my gosh! You want all the love for yourself? Oh my goodness, Pugsy, I didn't know you were a--what do they call them--? 'Playas'? Are you a 'playa,' Pugsy? I'm pretty sure that's a bad thing!" From her sitting position on Pugsy's shoulder, she let herself slide backwards off Pugsy's shoulder, bringing her blade up and over, doing a flip as she came down and attempting to bury the blade into Pugsy's back as she did so before landing on the ground.

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum