Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

+4
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:22 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 1_zpse0765c77

Rowan Hood
*Renowned Thief of Sparrow*
-------------------------
"Dresses aren't usually my style... but I have to say- I see the allure to wearing them... Not that I'll ever change my ways, of course!"

Rowan's eyes had widened and she'd been preparing to shove both herself and Mikhail out of the way of the blast- when suddenly, someone she didn't recognize took the hit and went flying out the window. She stared for a moment before switching her attention back to Mikhail, smirking a little for his words. He had a great plan... Stepping forward, she pulled her bow from where it had been hidden under her shawl, nocking an arrow and sighting for only seconds down the shaft before releasing it towards the robotic figure in the middle of the room- soon following up with two more arrows. "Sure Shot..." she mumbled, trusting her arrows to fly straight and true.

Meanwhile, Celeste had moved onto the stage the instant the stranger came charging into the party, making her way to Blaze's side and grabbing onto his hand tightly- instinctively taking energy so she could fight properly, while trying to stay calm. Once she'd sucked what she could without affecting the other too much, she pulled away- then realized that one of the blasts was headed their way. Quickly, she shoved Blaze out of the way- mostly avoiding the attack- but stumbling from the force of it flying past. "Blaze- watch out!" she hissed, shooting a worried glance at the male before she darted into the crowd, working her way around people until she was a little closer to the enemy. Then, she closed her eyes and mumbled under her breath, charging up a ball of pure black energy between her hands- before she released it towards robot. "Shadow Ball...!"

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:42 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
-------------------------------------
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

Blaze felt Celeste push him out of the way of the blast, then looked over at her in shock as she ran into the crowd. "C-Celeste! Celeste, wait! You can't get so close to it...!" He stood there on his half-destroyed stage for a moment, watching meekly as Celeste began to attack the robot. He paused for a moment, looking at the stage, pausing...then stepping off of it. As the civilians ran off towards the side of the room, he passed by them, facial expression oddly serious. He moved to the open area of the ballroom, looking up at the robot, his eyes almost seeming to glow as he held out his hands to his sides. "I'm so...tired...of people attacking my friends..." Suddenly, a mass of fire surrounded him in a huge, roaring inferno, the heat distorting the air around him as he some of his magical energy began to leak out. "Every single nice, fun moment we have...why do these people...just have to go and ruin it...?! Our country...our lives...they're just...ruined...! ...To Hell with Veloci! TO HELL WITH ALL OF IT!" He gathered a mass of flames in his hands, before holding his hands out in front of himself, an amazingly large pillar of fire literally exploding out from his palms, heading straight for the robot's core.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:03 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 Gfr_212___cybugs_code_sc_by_gijinka_fr-d59sdei_zpsd700a399

Rikunda Girdia

The fire, the moonblast, the arrows, and the other attacks all made their mark, and soon, the robot was covered in explosive force. There was an explosion, and soon, it cleared the robot was wearing it's armor, but the head piece was taken off, revealing their true attacker. To anyone in Veloci, and anyone who remembered a few days earlier, it was Rikku, River's twin brother...but warped and...completely void. There was an awful sound that was supposed to be laughing as Rikku started to cackle.
"Hail Veloci..." he shot shot several shots at the others, and then shot the the floor, causing a hole. Soon, people started screaming as a bouncing red robot was escaping into the forest.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 Evil-Anime-Guy_zps44016806
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:33 pm

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot
The Spazzy Knight and the Princess of Honeria

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

Christina looked back and forth when the robot ran off. "Wow... That was easy... GOOD JOB TEAM!" Christina said despite all the screaming of the guests. "Oh right that's still happening... Um..." Christina said as she looked around for Tatania. She had to find her. "Later Duke and guys! Tell us who your friend is okay later byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye! Also find River Duke M. your kind of a thing!" Christina shouted as she went after Tatania. "HOPE NOTHING BAD HAPPENS!"

Tatania ran down the stairs by the exit, panting. She ran until she felt a hand around her mouth that pulled her back into the shadows. "HM!?" Tatania shrieked into the hand from shock.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:30 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 Tumblr_ljxktaleM81qzizv5o1_500
Xavier
The Crow Prince of Veloci

Good Just what Xavier had needed, a distraction from his political ploys and some evidence against his involvement with the kidnapping attempts on Tatania... After all if everyone thought Xavier was involved in Arcadia's rise to power why would the assassin try to kill Arcadia... Xavier saw the attacks against Riku... As the Explosion from all of the attacks ensued Xavier ran to the side intercepting Edvard flying back from the Explosion... Xavier Grabbed Edvard and the two slid under a table... Xavier whispered... Phantom Force... And Unseen by everyone the two shifted through shadow to the back exit... Zang was around here somewhere ready to rendezvous... Xavier looked down at Edvard with a malicious grin.
Suddenly Edvard flew backwards from the blast but then stopped abruptly with Xavier on top of him he looked back and forth with a dry expression... Before Xavier could speak Edvard pushed the Prince off of him... You Fool! What did you think you were doing?!
Xavier pulled out his sword and pointed it at the Purple man looking very confused... How Dare You Speak To Me Like That!
Edvard pulled out a Black Card with the Insignia of Royal house of Veloci in Red... Baton Pass... He held Xavier's sword and Xavier held the card...
Xavier looked down at the Calling Card very very confused... How did you get this!
Your Father wanted to make sure you didn't accidentally kill the Princess... and at every try you've made you've nearly killed the girl... I had to step in and risk my life twice to make sure your fools didn't kill her... You thought your Father wouldn't send some reassurance... He didn't want anyone knowing about this so he hired me from Sparrow instead of Veloci... Baton Pass... Their objects replaced each other again... Edvard put the card back into his jacket... Edvard had sold out to Veloci before he every reached the Caravan or even met Tatania, he wasn't able to support himself or Fredrick anymore... After his home was burned down in Sparrow and his rites as a Noble revoked in Honeria he had no where else to turn to... It was a shame he had grown fond of Tatania and Christina... He felt neutral and melancholy.
Xavier put his sword away and smiled evily towards Edvard... Well well well, A traitor in the ranks... Oh this is delicious, Come!... We're joining the others, Zang should have My Little Tatania in hand by now... Edvard and Xavier walked down the hall to find the two standing there, Zang with Tatania in hand... Good work Zang very good very good... Oh how this is fun... Edvard flashed the Veloci card to Zang then pocketed it... He didn't look at Tatania, he felt odd shame rising from the back of his neck.

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:00 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."

Celeste had waited to see if her attack hit the strange robot, but before she could actually see- Blaze... was doing something. He was doing something that had her eyes going wide and a hand flying over her mouth as she stared at him in absolute shock, nearly feeling the hot wind from the firestorm he had created. Blaze... was... actually using his powers...? She stood frozen in her place for a moment, staring at the male, somewhat overwhelmed by the show of power happening in front of her, before she suddenly just darted towards him after the flames died down, full on tackling him and burying her face in his chest, ignoring the higher than average temperature and instead just clinging to him as the robot fled from the building.

Rowan kept a wary eye on the enemy until he left, frowning with concern as she watched. Something about him seemed off... sure, he'd just attacked everyone, but... there was something else there... It wasn't something she could place though- so instead, she slowly slid her bow back into place, scowling some as she glanced around. Stealing now would be harder, but... perhaps she could snag something more valuable. Something so valuable that they hadn't even realized... She grinned slowly as she developed an idea, moving to the edges of the room to pocket any small, valuable objects she could fine, before eventually moving back to Mikhail's side. "Hey..."

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 1_zpse0765c77

Rowan Hood
"Dresses aren't usually my style... but I have to say- I see the allure to wearing them... Not that I'll ever change my ways, of course!"
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:04 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer

Blaze paused for a moment, catching his breath as the flames began to extinguish--he'd gone a bit overboard there. And honestly, it was going to become pretty obvious who he was, now that people had seen that. It was about time for him to make a speedy exit--but suddenly, Celeste was hugging him, with her face on his chest. He paused for a moment, then lowered his head so that it rested on her shoulder.
"I need to get out of here before somebody realizes who I am and I get killed or something..."

After the robot had fled, Mikhail resheathed his rapier, sighing, running a hand through his hair nervously. He knew that he needed to go look for River...it was his fault that she was sent flying through a window, after all. He knew that socializing would have been a bad idea...it only got people into unnecessary trouble...he was such a fool...
His face fell slightly more as he stood there, rubbing one of his arms with his hand. When Rowan approached him, he managed to give her a sad smile, replying,

"Hello there...quite a turn of events, isn't it...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 Sylveon_zps4809b45f

Mikhail Aldridge
Duke Aldridge of Jiveland
"Whether I am believed in or not, I shall work for the happiness of my people with every fiber in my body...!"
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:22 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

Christina ran down the stairs, "TATANIA!" she yelled reached all the way down to the others. Zang's ears perked up as did Tatania's. Tatania began to struggle some more, kicking all the while.

Before Tatania had heard Christina she felt her heart stop at the sight of Xavier. The way he looked at her... The sick feeling in her stomach. She was tied, and had a helmet crafted by a magi to restrain her from using her powers, and make her feel weak while being held by Zang. Though what made Tatania hurt more was the sight of Edvard. At first she thought he was hear to help her. "E-Edvard?" she asked before she saw the card. "Oh I see." Zang said as he showed Xavier a special little sack to put Tatania in. As to not get any weird looks. "YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS-" Tatania shouted before she felt a little thing called a gag on her mouth. That's when she heard Christina. She looked up at the top of the stairs to see the blue hair come down. "Well shit... I thought that idiot Riku would have dealt with the guard." Zang muttered his eyes narrowing at Christina. Christina had her sword and shield out. "E-Edvard? Are you hear to help stop these creeps!? Thanks!" Christina said as a blue aura surrounded her and mostly her sword. "Step away from Tatania you creepy prince and white haired mean guy!" Christina said as Zang struggled to not laugh.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:59 am

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller

"... Oh." Celeste froze as she slowly realized just what Blaze meant, pulling away enough to look at him with a tiny expression of worry... before she stepped back, blushing faintly but mostly seeming at a loss. They... they did need to go now, didn't they... She didn't want to- yet Blaze wouldn't be safe... Eventually, she nodded, turning to glance around the room hesitantly. How were they going to get out...? "... I'll go with you... but we need to hurry," she murmured, before she simply grabbed the male's arm and started dragging him, pulling him towards the back entry they had used to get in.

Rowan forced herself to stifle her grin as she saw the serious expression on Mikhail's face, hesitantly stepping closer and resting a hand on his shoulder. "... Can't deny that... but it could have been worse... much, much worse..." she mumbled, staring off into the distance a moment before shaking her head and sighing quietly. "What do you need to do? You look worried."

Rowan Hood
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:42 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 Tumblr_ljxktaleM81qzizv5o1_500
Xavier

Xavier chuckled and looked down at Tatania with an obsessive ravenous smile... He then looked up at Christina... He snapped his fingers... Deal with the servant Baskerville.
Edvard held his hand up preparing a particular Omnious Wind Spell... He looked at her with a neutral seriousness, there was no hint of it, but he really rather not do this if he didn't have to... Get Out Now Vorpal... This is The Only Chance I can give you.
Suddenly Xavier got a massive migraine redirected from Desdemona's Synchronize he held his head with one hand and fell on one knee... Xavier turned off Desdemona's pain and both of their headaches subsided... He still knelt there recovering from the abruptness of it.

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:51 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 NinetalesGijinkaSsmall

Heiress of Honeria?

Arcadia knelt to Xavier.
"Are you okay? You don't look so good." she said, and placed a hand on her shoulder. She started to glow slightly, and eased any remainder of pain he had left in his body by praying. She had used Wish. "There...you'll feel better after that." she said, and looked at Edvard and Christina. She was wary about them. Very wary.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:34 am

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer

Blaze felt Celeste begin to drag him along, but he also saw Christina running down the stairs in pursuit of Tatania and the princess's captors. He stopped then, stopping Celeste's dragging and looking after them.
"Wait...I...I-I can't run away now. We're proud members of Honeria...a-and I won't let stupid Veloci take our princess!" This time, it was Blaze that was dragging Celeste along. He ran to the stairs Christina had gone down, and went down them, bringing Celeste along, until he finally got to where Christina was facing off with the others. He heard Edvard threatening Christina--and he quickly surmised the situation with the purple man. He glared, letting go of Celeste and letting two flames blaze up, one in each of his hands. "We're with you, Christina! Let's get Tatania back!"

Mikhail felt Rowan's hand on his shoulder, and frowned slightly. Still, he was glad to have Rowan there. She was an old friend of his, after all, as unlikely as it might have been for a noble and a thief to come to know each other...but that was a story for a different time.
"I need to find River...it's my fault that she got hurt...not to mention that that thing jumped out into the forest...would you help me search for her?"

Blaze's Battle Theme - Hashiru

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 Sylveon_zps4809b45f

Mikhail Aldridge
"Whether I am believed in or not, I shall work for the happiness of my people with every fiber in my body...!"
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:36 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 DesdemonaBall_zps5ecc75ef
Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona  shook her head at Chris as she exited the ballroom. She started to move to follow the girl, only for her vision to double and have to lean against the wall again from the pain of moving. Accessing her powers hadn't helped to lessen the pressure. She stood and listened to what everyone else was saying for several moments before her pain vanished. Evidently the little prince hadn't liked getting a taste of his own medicine.
When she was assured she could move without fear of falling into unconsciousness, she sprinted in the direction she'd seen Chris go. She knew Velcoi would have some sort of security still in  place. Xavier wouldn't have acted so brashly otherwise.
She located the group in moments, suppressing a look of surprise as she was quickly able to assess that Edvard seemed to be working with Veloci. It hadn't taken much to see that he'd been put in a difficult position particularly with how much information about the man Desdemona was privy to. So he'd resorted to this. She felt disappointment at this realization. Edavrd was one of the few people that she felt comfortable calling a friend. Before the caravan, that had been a rarity for her, particularly with her work and the sacrifices it entailed.
So Sparrow figured out that much, Edvard?
The group seemed to have placed some kind of helmet on Tatania, which was likely why she hadn't activated her powers. Zang had reappeared in the interim. Knowing this, she was partiuclalry glad she wasn't the only one to come to Chris's aide. They would need to fight all three men and rescue Tatania. She also needed to coerce information out of them about the throbbing mark on her neck and how to remove it. She wasn't going to let her research be claimed by Veloci anytime soon.
Desdemona did note the little princeling on the ground with a smirk though, not feeling the slightest guilt over his pain. She positioned herself to move quickly and began mustering the energy for a shadow ball. 
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:10 am

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller

Celeste jolted to a halt as Blaze suddenly stopped, hesitating as she turned to look back at him with clear confusion. "What are you- ..." She paused as he started speaking, though, blinking slightly in surprise... before yelping softly as suddenly she was being dragged forward. She almost stumbled at first before catching herself, doing her best just to keep up with the male as he led the way after Christina. "... Oh, great," she muttered as she examined the situation quickly, wrinkling her nose a bit before taking a step away from Blaze and beginning to form an attack plan of her own- though one a bit more... stealthy.

Rowan nodded slightly as she heard what Mikhail said, though not exactly agreeing with his claim of the blame- she could argue later, at a more appropriate time. For now... this man was asking her help, and she'd be damned if she didn't give it. She could have a little fun at the same time though... right? "Come on- I have a plan to get us out of here," she replied simply, taking his hand and leading him back towards the balcony. Once she reached it, she hopped up onto the balcony, then turned easily to smile at the man. "If they have the gall to try and ignore someone as kind and as caring as yourself then I must say... they are not worthy of your presence, Your Grace!" Smiling some, she crouched and pulled the Duke towards her, whispering something in his ear- before she stood again, raising one of her hands high in the air. "Ladies and gentlemen! It is with a heavy heart that I tell you now that the attacks that have happened are not the only injustices that have happened today! I'm afraid this man here- Duke Mikhail, of Jiveland- was ignored in an act of disgrace I find absolutely appalling! And it is for that reason... that I have decided... if you're not going to pay attention when someone such as him speaks to you- then you shouldn't mind at all when I take him from you!" With this, she grinned down at Mikhail- before she suddenly yanked him up onto the railing with her, then simply- stepped backwards, falling into the darkness of night that surrounded the building without another word.

Rowan Hood
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:20 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 Fancy_11
Kaden Frost
<*><*><*><*><*>
 The Lost Boy
<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>
Kaden watched as the princess followed him and she got captured by Zang who when he captured her he gave a ever so slight nod to so slight that even the princess shouldn't have been able to catch it he was going to lead away Christiana but he stopped and took everything in for a second to long and people arrived before he could lead them away he turned to Zang smashed titania over the head knocking her out and gave a nod to Zang to move and in a second there was a wall of ice in between the party of doting "friends" and he and Zang, he looked over to his father who was sitting at a chair casting spells, he then turned and started to run in the other direction motioning for Zang to fallow him                           
<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>      
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 Kyurem11
Alavander Frost
<><><><><><><>
The Corrupt Councilmen
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Alavender watched as the plan went according to his expectations smirked and moved into the darkness of the room he watched as people flocked to the aid of the young princess and he started to frown he sat down and cast FLASH FREEZE creating an ice wall and then IMPRISON on the members on the other side of the ice wall which he created (this move creates a great confusion to the person making it so that they feel as if they are moving forward and continuing to do what they think they are doing but in reality they are trapped in their own minds for 20-40 minutes when they snap out of the spell it causes disorientation and most times fainting and nausea)          
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:22 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 DesdemonaBall_zps5ecc75ef
Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona noted Kaden move out of the corner of her eye. For an agent of ICE, he wasn't very good at hiding  his intent. She examined the group on the other side as Kaden put up a wall. She'd dealt with ice powers before. Breaking down the wall would require use of her powers but she could do it if given time. She smirked as she followed his gaze. So this was his puppet master. Well now she knew who to target.
She summoned a shadow ball as an odd feeling of confusion overwhelm her. Desdemona smirked as she recognized the unnatural sensation. Well it had been a while since she'd encountered someone with this ability. If she remembered correctly last time she had been collecting specimens  with Seras. That had been a fascinating time. Luckily it had been as informative as it was fascinating.
Her smirk widened darkly as she pulled her claws out of the dresses pocket. The palace really hadn't done that thorough of an examination. It was quite discerning actually. Desdemona sighed at this thought. At this rate Naala would be rotted from within in no time. As she thought this, she brought the claws down fatally on her heart, promptly ending her life mentally and the illusion as she did so.
She straightened as she woke up from Alavander's spell and winked at the space where she knew the ICE agents keeper was.
Nice try, but not enough. We're far more capable than you give us credit for.
Then she whispered the word.
Synchronize
She hoped this person liked experiencing a taste of what they inflicted on others, because she was certain this would not be pleasant. She pulled her claws out and stood ready, mustering up the energy for a shadow ball to begin tearing down the ice wall.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:22 am

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer

Blaze felt the magical attack incoming towards them, and extinguished the fire in his hands, quickly grabbing Celeste's arm, channeling his energy through her in order to keep the two of them out of the grasp of the Imprison trap--his sheer mountain of magical power was enough to overcome the mental-magic. Once that was dealt with, he let go of Celeste, then blazed up fire in his hands again, blasting the ice-wall with a huge amount of fire magic, melting straight through it.
"Don't you touch her--!" Blaze shouted over at Kaden, quickly moving towards the hole in the wall and through it, pursuing Zang and Kaden.

Mikhail looked at Rowan in confusion, at first--but as she whispered to him, he was about to say something--but hey, it was a way out and to the forest without having to answer any questions! However, he wasn't so sure what it was going to be, since Rowan had just told him to trust her...They were on the balcony before he knew it, and Mikhail watched Rowan giving her speech--before suddenly the two of them were flying backwards off the balcony. That--he hadn't know that was going to happen--
"Wait, wait, I have a horrible fear of hEEEEIIIIGHHHHTS--"
And then suddenly they were falling--wow this was an eventful day--

Mikhail Aldridge
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:33 am

All the guests looked at Rowan. "What the Hell?" they said not really processing what was happening. "SHE IS KIDNAPPING THE DUKE! WHAT THE FUCK!?" shouted one of the guests as they began to freak out more, like ants when they heard the silent scream of their comrade.

Christina growled when Tatania was hit in the head, and at Edvard. The girl got knocked out, and Zang didn't really expect it. He looked back at Kaden, "Alright then!" he said as he held Tatania bridal style. "HOW COULD YOU EDVARD!" Christina shouted as she runs at Edvard with her sword. She paused for a moment though with the flash ice. So much was going on just what!? But Zang was getting away with Tatania, because his mission was to get her to Veloci. The ice wall... Christina was having none of that shit! She charged at the wall, blue spirit energy going around her sword, the illusion though made her sick, making her fall on her face. Yay Christina.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:01 am

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller

Celeste sort of backed up when people started getting a bit more violent, not really sure what she was going to do- since, really, her plan required being closer to someone- and then suddenly there was ice approaching, and magic, and she gave a small yelp of shock as she felt it heading right towards them all- when suddenly Blaze's hand wrapped around her arm, straight power shooting right through her. She gasped at the feeling, tensing some from the suddenness of it all, a bit overwhelmed by the strength of it all- and even after he let go, her blood was near buzzing with energy. She stumbled slightly, before shaking her head fiercely and chasing after Blaze and those he was after, a fierce expression on her face. These people would not get away with this!

Rowan gave a little chuckle of amusement as she heard Mikhail's claim that he was afraid of heights, completely ignoring that as she held on tightly- and allowed them both to fall, until they were caught by a few members of her band who instantly offered her ropes to tie the Duke. She brushed them off though, grinning at the man as she released him and brushed her dress into place. "Don't be afraid, Mikhail- just trust me. And besides- this got us out quickest. We have to get moving though- it sounds as if the guests are going to be putting a bounty on my head." She nodded up towards the window they'd just departed from, still seeming amused. "I'm even willing to go look in this dress, even though it's really not suited for traipsing through the woods..." she offered softly.

Rowan Hood
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:59 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 Tumblr_ma5fdc5KQK1qgj2rto1_500_zps036be054
River

Grind

River's Theme- Bullet Dance
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River slowly started to regain consciousness. Her eyes flickered a bit as consciousness started to wane, going in and out, as if her mind was trying to will itself awake. She let out a groan, and looked at herself. The dress was in tatters...Edvard wasn't going to be very happy...she kind of messed it up. River messed that whole thing up. She didn't even see Mikhail the entire dance, besides that last second. She hoped they were all okay. She hoped maybe if they didn't find her, she could slip away into the forest and just not be found. But, at the same time, she yearned to at least see if they were okay...if he was okay...a small smile creesed her lips, but then, she heard footsteps.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 Gfr_212___cybugs_code_sc_by_gijinka_fr-d59sdei_zpsd700a399

???

The robot...Rikku...was standing before her, the plasma gun aimed at River. The girl looked at her brother, her tired eyes trying to pierce through that armor.
A shot was fired.

River show the grass near her on fire. Soon, it was smothered by Rikku. River looked at him.
"Are you here to kill me...or mock me?" she asked.

"You are a traitor...you are to be eliminated..."

"Go ahead...I don't think I'm welcome back there. You were wrong though...they are good people."

"........."

"It's alright...you can kill me...I'm okay...but...leave them alone...please.."

"........."

"Please..."

"........."

The silence set in, as Rikku stood there, aiming the cannon at River. River slowly closed her eyes, and waited.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:31 am

Xavier

Xavier and Edvard stood there watching the group get caught in Avalander's spell and the wall of Ice grow in front of them between the groups... he was about to turn around and leave with his beloved prize but he saw Desdemona charging a shadow ball then suddenly a plume of fire burst through the Ice wall making a huge hole... at that Blaze and Celeste were chasing after Zang... Xavier turned to Edvard... Finish the other worms Baskerville! We need No Witnesses!... I'll handle this filth!... Xavier turned and raised his sword it flickered for a brief moment as the air would soon be cut with his blade... NIGHT SLASH... Xavier was ready to send a blade of dark energy at Christina and Desdemona...

Edvard stood there as Christina's attack and her words were interrupted by the wall of Ice then she seemed frozen there for some time... the Imprison... Edvard gave no response to Christina, he had no alternative... but... his guilt and shame rose further... Desdemona broke through then there was the blast of fire and Blaze and Celeste were chasing Zang, Kaden and Tatania... He looked over at Xavier... Then looked back to Christina and Desdemona, he couldn't tell if Avalander's spell had done anything Christina... He couldn't just stand there... What was he going to do... The remainder of his life depended on this moment... He closed his eyes and thought about everything... Veloci, Sparrow, Honeria, Xavier, Zang, Desdemona, Christina, Tatania, Fredrick... He knew what he had to do!... Edvard turned towards Xavier he then tackled the prince rolling across the ground... The blade of energy from his sword firing off horizontally towards Avalander sitting in the chair... Edvard got out just a few words... Take Care Of Fredrick!... BATON PASS!... Suddenly Xavier and Edvard were 11000 feet in the air falling at high speed brawling with one another whilst falling... Fredrick was now floating next to Desdemona and Christina looking very confused... Fredrick hadn't known what was going on and had been flying as high as he could since Edvard had told him to now almost an hour ago... Mistress Desdemona? Where am I? What's Going on?

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:26 am

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer

Blaze continued to run after Zang, firing off fireballs after the man as he pursued him.
"You'd better give Tatania back right now!" he shouted after Zang as he and Celeste chased him. He had been almost neutral about it before--almost not wanting to get involved--part of him had just wanted to stay in his simple little life. But now, he realized that he couldn't sit idle. That was his princess there being carried away--and he wouldn't allow it!

Mikhail had had his eyes squeezed shut tight while they were falling--but soon, he felt a group catch them, and as he was put down, he opened his eyes and looked at Rowan's band in surprise.
"O-Oh my--I never knew that you had quite so many friends, Rowan--" And then Rowan mentioned how the guests were probably going to be putting a bounty on her head--which made him frown worriedly at her. "I'm so sorry...l-listen--we'll sort this out later...just...please, we need to hurry--that creature leapt out through the window, and I fear that it might harm River...if she was hurt further due to a mistake of mine, I don't think I could forgive myself...let's go...!" And thus, Mikhail began trudging through the forest--making pretty awful time, seeing as how nobles aren't exactly trained to go hiking through the woods. He'd probably need some guidance...

Mikhail Aldridge
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:02 am

Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona picked Christina up. She held the girl up and caught Edvards gaze, smiling at her friend and nodding as he tackled the prince spiriting them both away. Desdemona smirked in Avalander's direction as energy from the Princelings swords headed his way. She fished several small daggers from her dress pocket and threw some his way, hoping that the shock from the Night Slash would slow down the mans reaction time.
She turned to the balloon as he floated next to her and Christina,
Frederick, you're in the palace. Edvard made a mistake but he's correcting it, until he comes back he asked me to take care of you. Right now we need to go find Tatania, so  could you please hold on to me for now.
Then Desdemona tied Frederick's string lightly around her wrist, still keeping her grip on Christina and sprinting after Zang and the others before Avalander had the time to attack them again.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:30 pm

Christina felt herself get picked up, there was panic in the kingdom. She could sense it. Christina looked up at Desdemona, "DEZ! We gotta catch up to them!" she yelled before she started to glow blue again, keeping up with Desdemona despite to have fallen over. Zang was running down with Tatania and was about to reach the door. Zang looked behind him before opening the door and heading out to the garden. Now it was time for the maze... Christina skidded to the door and saw Zang running into the garden maze.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:19 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 25 Drifloon_by_requestfag-d52jw2a
Fredrick Baskerville
The Balloon

Fredrick held onto Desdemona's wrist flying in the wind violently as they ran after Zang and Tatania... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Wait Wait Wait!!!... Fredrick Focused on the men they were chasing... Fredrick stuck to Christina's arm with some static from his hair... this happened to him by accident sometimes cause he was a balloon but this time it would come in handy... BATON PASS!... Fredrick yelled as he, Desdemona and Christina swapped places with Kaden who was still ahead... They now stood about ten feet in front of Zang and Kaden now stood next to his father back down the hall... Stop foul heathen!... Release the Princess you Contemptible Swine!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next