Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

+4
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 2 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:40 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 2 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
-------------------------
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."

Celeste was able to injure at least a few more bandits before the strange, magic-caused mist started rolling in and scared them all away. She sighed, pouting as they left, before cleaning of her kunai and slipping it back where it belonged, in a hidden place on her body. "At least they're dealt with," she murmured as she slipped back over to Christina and Tatania, standing nearby. She didn't keep still though- it seemed like she was a bit hyper still, not having used enough of the energy she had stolen to calm back down. Maybe she should spar with someone to use some of it up- but who would want to... they were kind of still worried and nervous and all. Oh well. Some other time then...! ... Yeah, definitely still hyper. "Wonder where Blaze went off to...?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 2 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal Profile

Post  Raven Todd Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:58 am

Doctor Desdemona Night
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 2 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Desdemona looked at the horned boy in front of her and smiled, slightly bowing," Thank you. I assume you helped get the people out. I took out about eight for sure back there" she said pointing the way she came." Do you have any idea what conditions are like everywhere else in the city?" She looked at the boy in front of her "I understand if you don't want to fight but I saw you show earlier and your fire powers would come in handy right now. She smiled reassuringly at him while surveying the area for more bandits.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 2 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:30 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 2 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
-------------------------------------
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

"I'm...not really the fighting type," Blaze replied to Desdemona with a bit of a nervous chuckle. "Honestly, I'd rather avoid fighting...anyway--I'm not too sure how the rest of the town is doing. Things look pretty alright around here...but we might wanna go find Celeste and those other two girls..." Apparently, Blaze still hadn't realized that the girl that he'd invited up on stage was in fact his own princess. Whoops.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:31 pm

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot
The Spazzy Knight and the Princess of Honeria

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 2 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"Most of the civilians are out of the town... Though some did not make it..." The captain said as he looked at some of the people who were on the ground, not moving at all. "Though if you wouldn't mind doc... We would like it if you came to the safety point of our town to look over a few." The captain mentioned as he looked at where the wagons were going. "We can deal with the remaining bandits. You guys go off to safety now. Let's move men! We're getting backup from the next town!" said the captain as they ran to handle the rest of the bandits. At least the law here seemed competent, but what can you expect from a small town? They knew the people here and therefore were motivated to protect them with whatever they had.

Tatania looked at Celeste with a raised eyebrow where her mist cleared. "Yeah... Anyway what's with you? Your jumping around like a puppy on candy." Tatania said with her arms crossed. Christina sighed, "Sorry about her... She's a bit blunt."

"I say what I want."

"Either way I think your friend went for help... Let's see where... Though we gotta be careful. Bandits could be hiding." Christina said as she walked around, her sword at her side. Now where was that guy... Tatania walked around until she heard a groan... She looked to see a woman on the ground, hiding something underneath her. She looked hurt... Blood was... Everywhere on her head... She suffered trauma on her head. "Please... Help..." she begged and Tatania couldn't move. She was... Shocked... She was looking at someone die. Christina turned to the groaning as well. "Oh my Arcesus." She said as she went over to the woman. But she didn't know what to do. Stop the bleeding! "So... Stop bleeding! Yeah! Tatania help me!" Christina said as she tried to turn the woman over, but the woman refused, holding onto something that seemed to be crying... It was a child. "Tatania!" Christina said as she put her heads over the wound but Tatania went stiff. She was too scared... To shocked to move. "I... I..." Tatania said as Christina tried to get the child out, but the kid refused to be moved away from her mother. "Someone... Please... Help..." Christina cried, desperate to get the mother help along with the kids.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 2 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 2 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal Profile

Post  Raven Todd Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:46 pm

Doctor Desdemona Night
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 2 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96 The Doctor acknowledged the captains words "Of course, I would be glad to help." Desdemona turned towards Blaze If you wouldn't mind if you prefer not to fight, your help could be needed to maintain calm also if the guard is sending all of the civilians away those girls were probably sent there too. She smiled at the boy again, ready to head to this safety area before hearing a scream. She looked at captain again. I would like to investigate the source of that scream and then I will attend to the others. I would rather not leave someone injured behind. She waited for the captain response before running to the source of the scream and seeing the princess of Honeria  and her attendant trying to convince a dying, hysterical mother to let go of her child.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:01 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 2 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"Of course! We'll even give you some people to come with you to lend a hand!" The captain said as he motioned for some guards to go with the doctor to give extra protection. The two guards went with the doctor to give extra protection while investigating the scream.

Christina turned her head to the people who arrived. "Help us... She's dying..." Christina said as the mother cried over her child. When one looked they would see that the kid was just as injured, and was no starting to barely move. Perhaps from blood loss. "I... I don't know what to do..." Christina said as Tatania was just as lost. She had no idea what she should do.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:46 pm

Doctor Desdemona Night
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 2 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96 Desdemona looked at the Captain and nodded in thanks for the assistance before running off. As she stood surveying the woman on the ground. She came closer gently taking the little princess to the side, a reassuring smile firmly in place. " She'll be alright. I'm a doctor. Go to your guard for now. I'll take care of her" The smile e faded from Doctor Nights face to be replaced with a look of utmost seriousness. She yelled to the guards before setting to work Take care of those two and make sure no one gets in the way! I'm saving this woman. Desdemona gingerly turned the woman over after five minutes of coaxing the woman that she meant neither her or her child any harm. Once the woman was on her side Doctor Night could see that the woman had been slashed along the chest and stomach. Desdemona pulled out her bag and supplied the woman with a herb that quickly knocked her out. The  child was then found to have less grave injuries. It seemed the mother had taken the bulk of the damage. The child was bandaged up and was given a small herb to put it to sleep as well. The child would be bruised for a month or so, most of the injuries had been caused by the mothers weight on top of the girl and a few slash marks that hadn't been blocked by the mother.  
Then the Doctor turned her attention to the mother. The slash wounds were deep enough that had she been undiscovered for even a few more hours she would have died. Desdemona worked to quickly bandage the wounds and prevent infection. It was at least an hour before the woman was at a state where Desdemona was sure she would live. During this time the guards were true to there word and any bandits that approached were quickly dealt with. When she was done, Doctor Night looked at the group surrounding her and smiled saying They'll be alright. Both will be sore for at least a month but if they don't catch an infection they will live.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Christina took Tatania by the hand, but the princess couldn't take her eyes away. "Christina..." the princess said using her first name for the first time. Normally she would say 'Vorpal' but not this time. Christina could see that her princess was very shaken up. "Get me out of here..." she ordered and Christina nodded her head. "Thank you..." she said to the doctor as Tatania went off to think. Christina somewhat stayed behind to watch. The doctor was doing a better job then she ever could have... Figures since she isn't a doctor. When the doctor was finished, she smiled back, seeing the woman and her child being taken away to the others. "Thank Arcesus you were here." Christina said as she watched Tatania from the corner of her eyes. The princess was... Looking out on the horizen. Obviously thinking about what she saw. "I'm sorry but I must go and see how my friend is doing... I think she may be in shock." Christina said before she went to her 'friend'. "Tatania..." she whispered and placed a hand on her shoulder, staring with her.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:07 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 2 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."

Celeste had merely shaken her head when she was questioned about why she was so hyper, shrugging and remaining quiet. She didn't want to explain- she hated when people looked at her with fear, because they knew of what she could do. But then... She was following along behind the pair of girls, staring around and hunting for Blaze, when they were stopped by... crying? She stepped sideways so she could see around Christina, a hand over her mouth as she stared. That... looked bad. She wanted to step forward and help yet... her eyes shifted to Tatania, and she frowned a little before reaching out- then dropping her hand just short, looking ashamed. No... touching anyone, let alone someone she suspected was royalty, wasn't something she could do so easily. "I might be able to he- ..." Oh. Or... not. Who was this? Someone... she stood and watched with her arms wrapped around herself as the 'doctor' came and bandaged the two up, waiting until the stranger stepped away to suddenly slip forward and kneel next to them. She wasn't... positive, really, what she was doing- but before she could change her mind, she pressed her fingers against each of their cheeks, focusing and silent for a few seconds before she stood back up and backed away, watching them be carried off. "... Less than a month," she corrected the doctor, still staring after the mother and child as they were dragged away. She was quiet for a moment, watching, before she snapped out of it and looked around again. "I need to find Blaze."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:49 pm

Doctor Desdemona Night
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 2 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Desdemona examined the mother and her child after hearing this. The woman was right. I would be more of a two to three week recovery period than a month. She smiled and acknowledged the Knights words with a nod and another smile. She nodded to the psychic and smiled in acknowledgement of the woman had come to that conclusion. You're right. The pain will not afflict them that long.  That is a very interesting ability of yours, madam. This foresight sparked Desdemona's interest greatly. She hoped to find a way to explore this later. Blaze? Are you referring to that horned boy from  the show earlier? She pointed the direction she came from. " I encountered him over there. He wasn't very eager to fight so I assume he joined the other civilians. Desdemona looked around for the boy, spying the princess and her knight off in the distance. This was a very interesting series of events indeed!
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:38 pm

Tatania stood there for a moment more before straightening up. "We should go. We need to get to Naala." she stated as she looked at Christina with a hardened look. It looks like something was made up with her mind. The knight nodded her head. "Of course... The sooner the better, but I think we need... More people to help us on our travel there." Christina answered as Tatania walked passed her. The princess looked over at her knight, her arms crossed. "More people? Wasn't you that said that the more people we involve the more they get hurt? And the fact if they knew who we were... It's too dangerous. You said so yourself... We can't trust anyone.."

"You don't know that."

"You also don't know that. There's no way of knowing who you can trust anymore... And even if we did find people to trust, what's the point? They'll get hurt or worse killed for helping us, or even talking to us, we've already seen it."

"Gotta have a little faith..." Christina said and Tatania stood there looking at the ground. "I don't see how you could..." and with that Christina stared at Tatania for a moment before turning back to the rest of the group. "Um... Hi..." she said to the doctor and such. "Is... Everything okay?" Christina asked awkwardly. Wow... That was probably the deepest conversation she ever had with Tatania, now she had no idea what to do, but she did know this. They needed more people with them to help... They couldn't do this on their own anymore, but there was always a risk... But like Christina said before... Have a little faith.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:02 pm

Doctor Desdemona Night  
Desdemona looked up at the Knight in surprise. She smiled kindly at the woman. Hello, I am doing well. It's just been a very interesting day.  She shook her head. Even she was having a difficult time talking all of the possibilities in store. And how are you doing? The little one didn't seem to respond well to the sight of blood. I hope she is alright. It has been a very strenuous day. Desdemona was quite curious as to why the Knight was choosing to talk to her but she hoped it would end well on her behalf and even for the little princess. Desdemona had nothing against Honeria after all.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:31 pm

"Things will be okay... I think... She's just not accustomed to seeing people so gravely injured... And I can understand... It's not easy to look at, but... We gotta keep moving you know? Am I wrong here?" Christina asked as she looked back at Tatania. She seemed... Lost in her own little world. Perhaps reliving what she saw back at home... Christina remembered it as well... It made her shiver, but she knew that if she dwelled on it, such memories will become enemies. And Christina will not become her own enemy. "I uh... Sorry... I just... Um... You see I... I'm all mixed up. What am I trying to say..." Christina mumbled the last part to herself while she grabbed her hair. "My name is Christina!" she said all chipper for a moment before making a face. "Wait... That sounded weird I... I just wanted to talk to someone..." she said defeated since she saw the weird look. It's been a while since she had spoken to someone like this.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 2 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal

Post  Raven Todd Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:43 pm

Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona couldn't help but smile at Christina. It was rare to meet someone so blunt and genuine. "You're right. We all need to keep moving past the negatives. She extended her hand. My name is Desdemona Night. She tried to smile reassuringly. I understand where you are coming from. Humans are difficult creatures to figure out. Desdemona actually laughed good naturedly. She found this woman quite amusing.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:51 pm

"Yeah we kinda are silly huh?" Christina said, showing Desdemona a bright smile that some may consider cute. "Um... You talk like you aren't one yourself Ms. Night... Where are you from anyway? I think you can tell that where we're from based on the armor I have..." Christina said since Honeria metal was quite famous and so was their craftsmanship. They always had eyes decorated along with scary faces since they were very attuned with the dead and spirits.

Meanwhile Tatania walked off and found Blaze. "Hey there... You know... You look familiar to me..." She mentioned with her arms behind her back. She was... Curious about him... Of who he reminded her of she could not say, but she can clarify this... The name was on the tip of her tongue.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:37 am

Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona chuckled a bit the woman's remark.   Haha they are...Interesting. I hadn't realized this.
My work does tend to put me in a place where I don't have the liberty of being very human. If you need to preform surgery crying at the drop of a hat isn't very helpful.
Christina was very perceptive to realize this. Desdemona hadn't been fully aware of this herself. I'm from Sparrow. I live in the mountains.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:11 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 2 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer

"Celeeeeste!" came a voice through the air as Blaze ran to the side of his fortune-teller friend. "Sorry that took so long! So--uh--I feel like I missed something...? I didn't miss something important, did I? Also--wow we kind of lost all our customers--I mean I'm glad that everyone's okay and all but how are we going to buy food for the next week--?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:03 am

"Really? I would have thought someone would have said something... Maybe it's just me." Christina said and made the 'OOooooooooo' when she said that she was from Sparrow. When the Doctor clarified that it was in the mountains things were now clear. "Oh I see! I hear that it's like two different countries Sparrow... Like the mountains are pretty peaceful compared to what is down below... I hear that the people there have made their homes INTO the mountain rock... To the point where what people have to look out for is are pieces of boulders falling onto their heads." she mentioned making the sign of a boulder falling onto her head, and making the cracking noise. "It's... What I heard... And stuff... How is it there is what I am trying to say..."

"..." Tatania was being ignored... There was only so much the woman could take and she whacked Blaze in the head with her staff. "I AM TALKING TO YOU MAGGOT!" she yelled with a fire in her eyes. In fact she kind of looked evil at this moment. "Who... Are you? Answer..." she said as she poked his chest in anger. "I swear... I know you from someplace else... Are you a runaway royal?! Answer!" she said as she looked ready to whack him again.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:07 am

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller

Celeste jumped as she heard her name being called through the air. Her head twisted around as she quickly caught sight of Blaze, letting out a much relieved sigh. "Thank god..." she breathed, smiling faintly at him. It was like she had crashed- she was tired now, much calmer after she'd exhausted a bunch of her energy speeding along the healing for the pair that had been carted off. But Blaze was her priority now- he was asking questions, and she sighed as she started to explain. "We fought off bandits, then the shorter of the girls called up a mist and scared them off. We started walking this way then we ran into a woman and child, both injured pretty badly, and the taller bodyguard woman was screeching for help, I was going to offer then a random doctor woman showed up... I still helped and now I am tired and I don't know. You still have my bag right...? ... I can make money off that... and I have some saved up..." She shrugged after she'd finished explaining, lifting a hand to rub her eyes gently. She thought back over what had happened quietly, growing still as she realized and remembered... she had killed someone... Her face went pale, or at least paler than usual, and she placed a hand over her stomach- looking a bit queasy as she remembered exactly what had happened. "I... B-Blaze, I..." She shook her head though, giving up on attempting to speak at the moment, instead frowning and trying to swallow her guilt. Then Tatania happened, and she just stared for a moment before deciding that the next attempt to smack the poor guy would not be allowed. She could prevent that- totally.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 2 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal

Post  Raven Todd Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:29 pm

Doctor Desdemona Night
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 2 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96You are actually quite right.  The mountainous areas of Sparrow are quite peaceful. Many of my neighbors have taken up the Airean Religion. They make wonderful neighbors. She couldn't help but smile as she thought of her peace loving neighbors. Many of them have embedded their homes into the mountain. I haven't personally but they find it to their liking. I'd much rather have them for neighbors than the people in the mainland. Desdemona shook her head. You have no idea how right you were about Sparrow being two countires. While my neighbors on the mountains are lovely, the people of the mainland are ,for lack of a better word, quite the load of Jackasses. She looked around to make sure the Princess wasn't around before she continued. Our major industry is in machines. Most citizens are inventors in one way or another There are unfortunately a fair amount of fighting rings and drug exchanges. Though if you do intend to travel to Sparrow at one point I recommend you avoid the Yellows and the Greens. They are currently involved in  a turf war that is quite nasty. Desdemona stopped as she caught herself answering far more than the knight had asked. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to go into that much detail. I have a very deep love of knowledge so I tend to enjoy sharing information.  She smiled at the knight.  Inside she was quite happy though. She was quite content with the way things were unfolding. 
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:50 pm

Christina Vorpal
The Spazzy Knight

Christina did a little mental cheering on her part! She was worried that she misremembered something and made a fool out of herself, but Desdemona proved her right! She was smart! As mental Chibi Christina danced in her head Real Christina nodded in agreement with Desdemona. "Yeah I hear that lots of cool inventions happen down there, but everyone is like a punk. I don't think that is true for everyone, but from the last visitor that I remember that was from Sparrow, you know when... Things weren't so tense, that she explained that things were like this... If you were going to get yourself a candy bar the guy at the counter is like--What the fuck do you want?-- Then the other guy is like-- Here's what I want you old shit-- Then the guy at the counter is--Here's your change, now get the fuck out--... Something like that..." Christina said as she did the mini show for Desdemona. Doing the voices and everything along with the faces. "Huh... Got it! Yellows and Greens... Um... You seem to know a lot... Like... Have you traveled a lot before?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:47 pm

Doctor Desdemona Night
 Desdemona laughed as the Knight put on her mini show. She was a very amusing person indeed!  Haha yes. That is very much how a good portion of  how the people in Sparrow are like. There are exceptions though. The people in the mountains are very pleasant and there are people in town who are less punkish  than others. Some may have assumed that persona to blend into their surroundings. Survival of the fittest and the like. She looked up at the woman after she had said Desdemona seemed to know a lot. She took this as a compliment. Thank you and yes, I have traveled a lot. Before the ...incident , I actually used to visit Honeria yearly. She watched Christina's face to watch the Knights reaction.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:41 pm

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer

"I might be able to dig up some stuff to sell, too..." Blaze said in reply to Celeste. "I can--OW!"
He rubbed his head where Tatania's staff had smacked him, pouting at the princess as he listened to her yell at him. And as she demanded to know who he was, he seemed to pale slightly, and ducked behind Celeste, looking over the woman's shoulder as he replied to Tatania,
"I-I'm just a street performer, really! I'm not a runaway royal--do I look handsome enough to be a royal to you...?! I--I'm seriously--I'm just a traveler, that's all...! That really hurt..." He pouted again, rubbing at his head once more.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:30 pm

"Oh you have? Have you been to Silverant on All Spirit's Day? The Spirit's Bread is great! Sweet, and soft... When you bake it fresh it's... It's almost like it warms your soul..." Christina said with a smile. Remembering it all now... With what she had been through with Tatania it's almost like what had happened didn't happen. That it was all gone and that she was going to trust that she could remember the Honeria culture... And they're foods... ALong with the holidays. "It's... It's amazing that it's all gone now... Well... Not completely, but it sure feels like it..." Chrisina said with a sad smile. Then she saw that Tatania was kinda missing. Oops. "Tatania?!" she called when she couldn't find her.

"You sure... Your not lying to me are you Blaze?" Tatania asked before she heard her name. "What?" she called and saw the relief look of her body guard. Tatania crossed her arms as Christina got close.

"Making friends?"

"I guess..."

"Good to hear! Um... We should probably head to Naala... Um... Is anyone here heading there? We're traveling there and we're wondering if anyone wants to come with us?" Christina said as Tatania rolled her eyes. In the princess's eyes, she didn't see this as a good idea.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:37 pm

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer

"Y-Yeah, I'm not lying!" Blaze said quickly, but luckily, then Christina came and defused the situation. As the bodyguard asked if anyone was traveling to Naala, Blaze looked at Celeste--hadn't that been where they were headed next? Oh boy...
"Uh...we were kind of headed towards Naala next?" Blaze said tentatively, raising his hand slightly. "Our caravan isn't exactly extravagant or anything--but if you don't mind that, you could travel with us, if you wanted..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next