Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Conqueror Town

+7
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 34 Empty Re: Inner City // Conqueror Town

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:26 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 34 WElmj

Marus wasn't fully ready to dodge Vincent's next attack. He tried his best to dodge to only get the blade lodged into his right shoulder. Marcus kept hsi mouth shut as he grunted loudly in pain. "Y-You....poop!" He fired another fireball at the man, this time however it appeared to be very weak. 'Crap....I'm losing energy to keep this up...this is bad...'

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"

Jun Satoshi
The Void

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 34 Sample-1b73c4ce6ab52d4f27c10b1db8624cc7_zps57b4ceee

Jun stayed silent, watching to see what Masaru would do. He had to make sure to keep his guard up. Jun stayed in his ready stance when he heard Masaru talk. Well that wasn't odd in his eyes only to see a shot fired at him. Jun tried his best to move out of the way, only to get his left hand shot. He stayed where he was standing and looked to see how badly his hand was. Yeah, it was in definite pain and blood sure was coming out with the bullet lodged in there. Jun ignored the pain seeing that now guns were in this. He used his bloodied hand to grab his revovler from his side and pulled it out. Guess it was no more time for fun and games. He fired a shot at Masaru, trying his best to ignore the pain that came afterwards from pulling the trigger.

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:30 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 34 Uababy_zps854ab774

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

"i`m so sorry for being alive"
i've always been complaining about
a meaningless existence...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"He got in my way...!"
Meili was rather quick to snap back, her many fists clenching. Then she just... stared in absolute awe, as the greaser dashed back over to them, promptly plucking his girlfriend off the ground and running like hell. She remained on the ground for a moment, utterly dumbfounded. It seemed reality came back to hit her in the face, as she gritted her teeth in anger and sprung herself back onto her feet. "GET BACK HERE..!"
How utterly disgraceful! Who`d just run away like that in the heat of battle?! ... She had no idea that Pugsy had in fact, learned this technique from the very man she had been ordered to follow, but whatever. With purely forced determination, she ran off, hot on Pugsy and Ivy`s trail.

(EXIT)  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Escudo`s Battle Theme - Sword of Doom
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 34 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes

Hal slowly walked towards Mocha as she hid behind a wall "You can't hide Mocha..." the man spoke coldly, reloading his gun as he got closer and closer. Hal finished reloading, and was about to send a ricochet bullet into her skull before he felt himself get picked up and thrown against a wall. Hal let out a grunt, he hadn't expected that. Hal kept his calm expression, like a computer he carefully analyzed the situation "Ah... a psychic... like David..." he muttered, he was able to pinpoint her powers in a few seconds. Hal stood back up and began to walk towards her again "Suchs powers may help you in the short run... but I've dealt with your kind before. Granted... you've just spared yourself... now instead of death, I'll grant you a lifetime being dissected by our scientists... we do enjoy researching your kind." he told her in monotone as an ostrich approached him from behind. Without looking at the creature Hal shot it in the head, killing it, and kept on walking towards Mocha. Nothing is sacred, nothing is forbidden, Hal narrowed his eyes, suddenly stopping his pursuit of Mocha. Hal holstered his handgun, bullets wouldn't help him now "Dr. Deren... you have 10 seconds to surrender..." he spoke to her coldly "If not... Black Dragon will pursuit Dorthy and kill her, and it won't be quick and painless either. I will make sure she suffers before dying, and I'll tell her personally that YOU were the reason she died..."

"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."
Innsmouth Theme - Psycho Soldier

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 34 Screenshot2013-08-31at93002PM
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

Mocha did it, she finally did it! Mocha was ready to lift him up again. "Not on your life! I will never... Ever... Be in one of your... Just no!" Mocha said as she lifted con small ounce of concrete and tossed them rapid fire at Hal. Granted they were small and the aiming was a bit off as he walked over to her. So she settled on lifting him up again to smash him into the ground until he mentioned Dorthy. "No... You wouldn't... The Mistress wouldn't be happy if you did that to Dorthy... She even said that she would want Dorthy for something, so I don't believe you. Not with the respect you have for that Woman." Mocha said as she stepped back.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:54 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 34 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes

Hal felt him self get lifted and thrown around a bit, but he didn't even show a reaction to her, he kept his cool the whole time. He narrowed his glare at her once she stopped, how dare she call one of his statements a bluff? He would not bluff, even if killing Dorthy was against orders "Know this... Heavenly Truth are not The Mistress' minions... no... we are her divine students... and the relationship between a student and teacher is much more than following orders. Yes... The Mistress may be upset at Dorthy's death... but her dismay will pass with time... however, if you are allowed to keep that disk the harm it could cause her is insurmountable." he told Mocha bluntly "The Mistress also said that ordering the deaths of those small children... among other things, was going too far... but it will be done anyways..."

"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:54 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 34 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

As Kraven passed out, the Don got ready to snap the man's neck and kill him once and for all, but the sound of ostriches in the distance made him turn.

"Oh no..."

The ostriches swarmed him, and Mario was lost in the sea of feathers...UNTIL SUDDENLY! The heart-fro popped out from the middle of the ostrich army; the Kingpin was punching ostriches out of the way, most of his exposed flesh already gnawed at by the birds, but he grabbed one by the neck and started swinging it around like a club.

"BEGONE, AVIAN SCUM."

He threw the ostrich he had been swinging and sent quite a few of them flying back as the one he had been using as a weapon hit them. The Don seemed to have scared most of the ostriches, having most of them running away from him at this point, but the boldest one, the most well-trained and bloodthirsty, remained.

"Jo. We meet again."

And indeed Jo the Ostrich was standing there, facing the Kingpin with it's evil, beady eyes. There was an intense stare-down, then Mario tackled the ostrich, and after wrestling for quite a long time, managed to get on top of it, riding it while choking the fiend mercilessly.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:28 pm

Mocha Deren

"Are you sure you want to risk such a chance with your Mistress?" Mocha asked with venom in her voice. She was silent and looked back at the children, and then Hal. There was a struggle within her eyes. Would she risk it? It was clear that Hal was stating the truth, but Dorthy may actually die either way! She didn't know what these plans were, she had no Dorthy since she was just a baby... She had taken care of Dorthy, given her check ups, and everything. She even played with the child. She looked down, looking submissive before tossing Hal with such a force, away from her. She didn't want to look at him anymore! She ran to where Kraven was, and saw the fight. The Ostrich was being strangled and with tears in her eyes she stepped in, and made a motion with her hands like she was taking the Don's hands off with a struggle. "Let go of the bird damn you..." Mocha said her heart pounding in her chest like mad as she shouted. "KRAVEN! WAKE UP! Please... Damn you Kraven wake up... This is harder then it looks..." Mocha yelled, trying not to break concentration. She never tried to really do this before where she manlipulated the body, so it was a battle of wills.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:39 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 34 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Don felt something pulling at his hands, loosening his grip on the ostrich's neck...WHAT? He tried harder to strangle the bird, but his hands kept parting...Oh, he knew what this was... He heard an annoyingly familiar voice...and there was Mocha. Of course.

"Do not tell me what to do, Ms Deren. You will end up regretting it."

Using all of his strength to counter the manipulation, Mario swung Jo the Ostrich in the air and threw the bird at Mocha much like he had done to the other ostriches, sending it flying at the psychic at an amazing speed.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:53 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 34 Kravenshirtless_zps629155dd

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Hal began to take small steps towards Mocha, yes, any moment now and he's be within range "I can assure you that-" and then he was flung back by Mocha's psychic powers. The man felt onto his back, you could see an angry grimace on his face as Mocha ran off "That... bitch..." he muttered angrily, he got back on his feat, but it was too late to catch up now.

Kraven slowly managed to get himself up, he regained consciousness after he heard the dying pleas of Jo the Ostrich "No my friend... you will not die this soon..." Kraven spoke, blood trailing down his face. Kraven was pushed to his limit, but it needed to be done. Jo the Ostrich could not die! While The Don kept Mocha busy, Kraven began to use Dragon's Breathe one more time, gathering up whatever energy he had left to harden his fists. They were like steel, he charged The Don from behind, before throwing a single powerful punch to The Don's back "ENNNNNNOOOOUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!"

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:23 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 34 Vincent10_zps0ce5c72e

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
-------------------------------------
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent took the fireball attack, but because the fireball was weak, it barely even hurt. Vincent pushed forward as the sword was lodged in Marcus' shoulder, driving the redhead to the ground. In his other hand, he raised the hard, solid sheathe of the sword, then swung it down at Marcus' head, aiming to knock the redhead out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:26 pm

Mocha Deren

"SHUT UP!" Mocha said before the ostrich was thrown at her at full force. The huge bird scratched at her body as it full weight was upon her. "Get this... Off..." Mocha said, becoming exhausted... So she did her best to mentally remove the bird off of her so that she could breath. She coughed as she was able to breath again. "You better be greatful..." Mocha said to the bird and it hissed at her in response but didn't attack her. She got up on shaky legs before heading back to a building to hid from the battle field... She needed rest... Pronto...

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Don didn't notice Kraven waking up, so when the punch hit his back, he was thrown.forwards more than.he nornally was, which still wasn't a lot, but yeah...

"How many times must I humiliate you before you just go away?"[/b]

He asked with a bored tone. His back had made a very unhealthy sound as the punch landed, but the Kingpin didn't seem to feel the pain as he took his tie and started whipping at Kraven. The thing is, this tie had an electric current running through it, so it would quite literally shock him when.it touched him.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:59 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 34 WElmj

Marcus felt the blade going further into his shoulder and he couldn't help but cry out on pain. He kept on shrieking in pain when he felt something hard and heavy hitting his head. His arms fell down to the side as Marcus went unconscious. In his dreams all of the people in the Family started to show up and giving them horrible deaths. 'N-No...I-I have to keep fighting!' Marcus kept on struggling in his dreams when he finally woke up moments later. He looked around the area to see Vincent walking away. "Hey! Glasses guy! I'm not done yet!" Marcus knew that his energy was almost depleted and that he already lost too much blood. He was not going to make it. Marcus panted heavily and flicked his wrists a bunch of times, creating a huge spark around him. "If I'm going out...I'm going to take you with me!" He started to run after Vincent, the sparks now going into his body. Just what was he planning to do? He kept trying his best to run after the man, but it was a far away target! "I'll just try harder!" Marcus ran faster and faster towards Vincent until he was finally a little bit away from the man. "I got you!" Marcus was ready to run again when he felt himself heating up. He looked at his hands to see that they were glowing, his whole body infact glowing! "Darn...I wasn't able to get you...well I always did want to go out on a bang!" He gave a huge smile and laughed as the energy grew brighter and brighter around him when all of a sudden, BANG! Marcus blew himself up and was planning to take out Vincent as well. His body parts and guts splattering everywhere after the little explosion went off.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:19 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven smiled at The Don "Humiliate me? Nonsense... though I think you've done a pretty awesome job at doing humiliating yourself with all your attempts to act hip and young though." he barked out to The Don "It's 2042! Iphones and Candy Crush and Swag are all THIRTY FUCKING YEARS OUT OF DATE!" he called The Don out. And as the tie came flying towards him, Kraven ran around him, then ran past The Don. He knew that this was a losing fight, at least right now it was. Kraven needed some more time, he needed to prepare next time. Yes, then Kraven would be ready. Kraven ended up where Mocha had ran to "I'm here...!" he said, and Jo the Ostrich had followed "So is Jo..." he said panting. Then, Kraven could hear Marcus' explosion in the distance "My plan worked... The Family and Black Dragon are completely busy with each other... I have another idiot leading an operation to free Mathias too..." he told Mocha as he fell down. He was still awake, just too tired to move off the floor "I'm done for today... I got enough shit done..."

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:28 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 34 Vincent10_zps0ce5c72e

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent had stood up and brushed himself off after he'd knocked Marcus out, and had begun to walk away--when he heard the redhead call to him again. Vincent turned, and saw the orange-red silhouette that was Marcus running at him...and slowly turning redder and redder...? That couldn't be a good sign. Vincent sighed, seeming almost annoyed as he turned and dashed away from Marcus. And as he ran--he saw just what he needed. Ahead of him, a mass of orange and red--a crowd of foot soldiers. Probably Kriegs...
He slid silently into the crowd, grabbing one of the men and holding him up like a shield, using the bulk of the crowd to guard himself as he suddenly heard a loud explosion, and his vision flashed white for a moment, and he was thrown backwards by the force of the blast, his blade skittering out of his hand and across the ground, though he managed to keep a grip on the sheathe. He found himself on his back on the ground, staring up at the sky. Because of this, he couldn't see anything...no heat signatures above. Still, he could feel bodies around him...notably, that of the man who he had used as a shield, who was laying on top of him.

"Thank you for your service..." he muttered as he pushed the man off of him. He sat up, feeling sore, especially on his back, from being thrown by the blast. His ears were still ringing from the sheer sound of it...
He felt around on the ground, searching for his blade, until he finally found the metal, feeling the blade cut into his finger slightly, making him curse under his breath, before he located the hilt of the blade, and picked it up, then stood up, stumbling just slightly. As he looked around, he could see...orange spots splattered all around...probably the remains of whoever he was fighting...did the guy honestly blow himself up? Vincent sighed again, feeling slightly dizzy after that fiasco, and having to put his sword away for a second into its sheathe, then using the completed cane to support himself for the moment. He just needed a second to catch his breath...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:28 pm

Mocha Deren

"Hello Jo..." Mocha introduced herself the Ostrich hissing at her inresponse to say hello while hiding the disc in her clothing, it was weird feeling it touch her bare skin, but she would deal. She didn't want Hal looking for it here. Matthias... Matthias is alive!?" Mocha asked in shock, she thought he was dead! It was weird... Even though she knew that Kraven was a part of Worm she felt a little closer to Matthias just because he was there with her in the bad times, and she was for his times. Mocha wanted to say move out to her team, but then realized... She WAS the team. Her breath got caught in her throat. "So... Kraven... Are you ordering a retreat? If so then good." Mocha said, her hand resting on her chest. "... How much can you move? Because we can't stay here. I can help you move." Mocha offered while taking huge breaths.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:35 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 34 RobinF4_zpsbf5b952c

Robin Callahan
*The Enigma of Black Dragon*
-----
"Oh, hello there! It's nice to meet you... You aren't my next target, are you? Oh dear!"
-----

Robin merely stood back and allowed Vincent to handle things, her arms crossed and a bored expression on her face. She had nothing to do now- she wasn’t going to butt in on someone else’s fight. Sighing, she looked around before deciding to wait for everyone to finish up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 34 Masaru69_zps57e8c195

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko coughed and staggered back as she was kicked, snarling in annoyance. It was obvious- she was pissed off. She could tell Masaru was up to something, so instead of trying to attack again- she backed away a bit, giving him room. And though she grinned as a bullet made contact, the smile soon faded as she caught sight of Jun reaching for his own gun.
Oh hell no.
She lurched forward from a position still semi-behind him, aiming a slice with her katana at his arm and trying to disarm him. He had better not harm her boyfriend…!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru and Mariko's Theme - I'll Face Myself (Reincarnation)
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:41 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven sort of nodded his head to Mocha while still staying on the ground, Mathias was alive, and yes, he would sound the retreat. Except "Well... I was going to do that... then I realized the only people left are you and me... I saw Spanner's corpse... that means it's just us two... and Matthias if we can get him... then it'd be three..." he told her. It was the sad truth, they were out-numbered, but now that Black Dragon and The Family were against each other, they could play off that. Kraven just had to make sure that he was the one to kill The Don "Black Dragon intends to help us... because they want to manipulate me... I will do the same... it's a symbiosis, if you will... anyways, that explosion earlier was probably enough to sound the retreat on both sides..." Kraven flopped over so he was laying down on his back. He looked up at Mocha with dull eyes "Yeah... can't move... drag me somewhere..." he told her rather bluntly.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:50 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 34 1c17b52e-c1fc-4810-ba5a-852ca7f3955d_zps108cdd6a

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"
-------------------------

Sophia gritted her teeth as she started looking around, wondering where Kat had disappeared to. She couldn't have gone far... could she have? Just as she started to turn around, she heard the shot and then Kayden's yell- but it was too late to avoid it. She spotted Kat just as the bullet hit her, flying straight through her chest. For a second she was still, her eyes wide in shock before she slowly dropped to her knees, her hand moving up to press against the front of the wound. She coughed with a whimper of pain, paling in fear as she wiped her lips and found blood. She sucked in a pained breath of air before she turned to look towards the twins, tears sliding down her face thanks to the pain. She met Kayden's eyes for a split second before she slid over onto her side, falling still, her blood still leaking from the wound profusely. Was this the end...? She didn't appear to be breathing, and her eyes were closed...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:53 pm

Mocha Deren

"Yes she... Tried to save me..." Mocha said as she covered her face. That poor girl... Mocha will never forget... She will visit everyday and give Spammer a gameboy on her grave. "Okay... Come on..." Mocha said as she began to drag him, the Ostrich following behind them. Now Mocha was thinking of showing Kraven the disc, but since he was working with Black Dragon in a way... She didn't think it was a wise idea. Kraven was smart, but this disc was too valuable to show to anyone. "I know a good place for now..." Mocha said before putting him on Dorthy's wagon and dragging him off.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:32 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 34 JaydenandKayden11_zps731717d2

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers
“A fight that big, huh? Sounds like a party! Count us in!”

Kayden watched with wide eyes as he saw Sophia fall to the ground. No...there was no way...
He carefully set Jayden down against the wall, then ran to Sophia, grabbing her and pulling her into the alleyway, resting her on her back on the alley's floor.

"Sophia--Sophia, can ya hear me?!" he called to her, but didn't receive so much as the bat of an eyelash in return. No movement. No breath. Or...was there? He couldn't tell--! His own breathing was too staggered and panicked to even tell! Not to mention that he felt woozy and lightheaded from the thick cascade of blood that was running down both sides of his arm...
He was reminded suddenly of a scene that played out so long ago...of another woman, another still, silent woman...one who didn't move or answer...one who had left without warning...and wouldn't return, no matter how much he or his brother shook her shoulder and called out to her...
It was just happening all over again...

"Damn it...damn it all t' hell...!" Kayden cursed, rubbing the tears from his eyes with his arm, before calling to Sophia again, "C-C'mon! Quit foolin' around! I told ya already, none of us are dyin' here t'day, alright?! So wake up! ...Wake UP!"
Everything was falling apart...they had been so happy--what, a half hour ago? They had all just been promoted to the council of gentlemen...they were about to start a whole new life...
Kayden's forehead slowly lowered, until it was resting on Sophia's chest, blood soaking into his bangs as he did so. Sophia's blood...it was dripping everywhere, just like his own blood, and his brother's...
Even as he lay there, he didn't detect the slight rise and fall of Sophia's chest...but that didn't stop him from taking off his scarf, using it to wrap around Sophia's chest and bandage it. He looked to his brother, then moved, taking Jayden's scarf and bunching it up behind him as he lay against the wall to stop the blood flow from his neck. It seemed that Jayden had since fallen unconscious...hopefully unconscious, at least...
Kayden's breath came ragged out of his lungs as he got to his feet, looking up at the rooftops.
He wanted to kill whoever was shooting at them. He wanted to kill them twice...no, three times over...once for each shot that connected...He looked back to Jayden and Sophia--and knew that he couldn't possibly carry both of them at once. He wasn't nearly strong enough. Instead, he moved Sophia, having her sit up against the wall next to Jayden. Kayden turned up towards the rooftops, cocking his brother's fedora to an angle upon his head, watching the edges of each of the roofs above the alley. He moved himself near Sophia and Jayden, then took a handgun out from one of his sleeves.
He was done running. He was going to have to stay here, and defend Sophia and his brother...or die trying.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jayden and Kayden's Theme – Too Good Too Bad
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:33 am

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes

Hal returned to The Mistress and Figaro. It had pissed him off BEYOND BOUNDS that he left her alone with HIM, but he dealt with it. A part of him just wanted to shoot Figaro in the face the second he saw him, but instead how bowed to The Mistress. He then returned to her side "Ma'am... I fear that Kraven and Mocha will betray us... I'm not saying we break off a partnership... but perhaps we should have some leverage in this business relationship..." he spoke to The Mistress politely "We intend to keep this small girl you're so interested in right...? Why not take her from Vulture Team soon...? This way the nun won't back stab us later... Figaro can lead the assault..." he said, a small smile appearing on his face. Of course he called on Figaro to do something like that, now it would look bad for The Ringleader to reject such a task. The mustached man looked at Hal with a glare. Hal merely grinned towards him "This battle with The Family bores me... can we call off the fight now...?" he asked The Mistress, he knew how short her attention span was with things like this. Surely this battle would bore her by now.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:41 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 34 Masaru69_zps57e8c195

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

Masaru felt the bullet connect with his left shoulder, and it actually pushed him back a little bit, almost making him fall over--but he stood his ground, gritting his teeth. He was the son of a famous yakuza leader--he wasn't going down against some punk like this--! He steeled himself, firing off a few more shots at Jun, being careful to aim at parts of him that weren't near Mariko--he didn't want to hit her by accident, after all.

Masaru and Mariko's Theme - I'll Face Myself (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:06 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 34 KatEdit_zps308229f9

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

And then explosion happened.
Kat didn't give a shit. She saw the mobile twin still walking around.
Oh fun.
She took aim once more, her sequence going through her mind once again, and she fired again at Kayden, aiming for his lung. Might as well make then collasped lung buddies!

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 34 Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:12 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 34 Mistress1_zpsb4176327
The Mistress

The Mistress was asleep...sitting up...but asleep. The battle had bored her SO MUCH, that she fell asleep. When Hal spoke, she woke up.
"Huh what? I'm sorry...I must have dozed...the battle got boring around the time you left my side Hal." she said with a smile. "Is it winding down? Good..." she stood up. "BLACK DRAGON! WE ARE DONE HERE! PLEASE RETURN TO MY SIDE!" she called. She looked at Hal. "Dear...Kraven is loyal to us...whether he knows it or not..." she said with a cheerful smile.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next