Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Conqueror Town

+7
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Go down

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 21 Empty Re: Inner City // Conqueror Town

Post  Inspector Lestrade Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:25 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 21 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper stormed into the tower, throwing the doors open. To say he was pissed would be an understatement,"JADE!"He yelled. his voice filld with rage and malice,"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:32 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 21 Shion22_zps5e3868dc

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Matthias remained fairly quiet while Jade cleaned his wounds, only flinching a few times as something hurt particularly bad. He knew the doctor was right, but he had wanted the others to be treated and taken care of first- in his eyes, their injuries were worse than his.
As Matthias heard the sudden racket outside however, his eyes went wide in shock. The Inquisitor...?!
"What the fuck- why is he- let me up, I'm not that badly injured!" he lied, struggling to sit up- he didn't seem to care that he was disobeying his leader. But then Jade proceeded to explain that this was the one they were supposed to have an alliance with- and he fell suddenly still.
"You made... an alliance... with that monster? I know that it's not my place to question your orders, but this man is not to be trusted...!! I cannot- no- I won't!!" Scowling, he struggled away from Jade before rolling to the floor, landing on his hands and knees on the floor. He didn't seem to notice the pain of that, instead standing back up straight. "No! I won't work with him, I'm sorry to disobey you but I cannot-- This--" Shaking his head frantically, Matthias slowly backed away until finally he turned around and hurried out- trying to run, despite his limp. He wasn't sure where he was going- but he couldn't understand an alliance with that... that thing! He just wanted to get away, to hide somewhere until things blew over. He didn't want to leave... but he wouldn't stoop so low as to associate with that group, not on friendly terms!

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:33 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 21 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Akuryo got out of the car, his hands in his jacket pocket as he walked on ahead, looking at the town of that team conqueror. He looked to see Alma, but didn't talk to her as he walked on ahead and past her as Ripper ran by him.

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:52 am

Jason Pellinore
JP

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 21 ReverseKai_zpsbfff0073

Jason grabbed Matthias before he was able to get away. "Not running are you? We don't want you to betray your loyalty. Sound familiar?" He asked Matthias, tying to make it sound like what happened to him disobeying orders. He dragged him back to Jade.

"I will never betray Worms!"

Issac arrived with the others. He hated this place and the people here. He didn't want to team with these guys, but he had no choice.
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:56 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 21 Justus25_zps851f72c3

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"
-------------------------------------

"Hm..." Justus frowned, and seemed to be in deep thought. "I...do not see why agents of Sullonstein would defect from his side...but...if this is what His Majesty believes is right, I will not question him. Oh, and..." He paused, watching as Matthias almost ran off, then addressed Mocha, sighing slightly, "Erm...Cleric of Amber Flame...I am sorry if I pushed myself too far in that last battle...I'm very injured because of it...if you give me a chance to heal, I'll be back to full health in no time, and ready to defend the kingdom again. I just...must apologize for being reckless."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:57 am

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 21 Tumblr_lv34w0ufm41qgal33o6_500

"Of course he doesn't have a face. I took it off along with the rest of the skin with one shot and a blimp." Jade replied to Trinka before looked down at Matthias as he struggled away from him. "Doctor Latte! Get him! He is not well!" Jade said, and he had no response for the man. He knew that this might be the response he would get, but there was no amount of explaining that could have been done to help this process be easier for his group. This was a risky business, and he couldn't afford to tell anyone about his plan. He hadn't even told Mocha the full extent of it, and he trusted her above everyone else. Mocha looked to see Matthias trying to get away and stopped him, pinning him down. "Jade... May I take Mattias out of here until he calms down!?" Mocha asked and Jade nodded as she helped Matthias up. "Please... Is there anything I can get you?" Mocha asked as she took Matthias away from the Inquisitor, and let him go in a room with privacy.

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 21 Surprise-
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:01 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 21 Masklessb_zps6b0216b1

everytime i try i get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi anxiously walked among the foot soldiers. Like he didn`t feel naked enough without his poor mask -- the absence of his buzz axe was starting to get to him, considering he flinched anytime anyone moved around him and was feeling pretty helpless because of it all. Conqueror Town was not the most comfortable place for him. At least he couldn`t see Kraven anywhere! That was a plus. Honestly, Buddi had been edging himself closer to Orane, convinced the littler one could protect him worst case scenario. The mutant put a hand on the pinkette`s shoulder, stopping in his tracks for a moment as he did. "... Are you a boy?"

And then the Inquisitor started talking. Buddi jumped, clearly startled. He frantically looked around him, a rather pouty frown on his face as he realised the worms were just as displeased to have them here as they were to be here. He just hoped Dave had a plan in all of this...  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - After You`ve Gone
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:03 am

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Victor found Jade and scowled at him,"We will have words later..."He said to him before he stormed off to a different room, if he was anywhere near Jade for much longer he'd start swinging.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:07 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 21 Orane6_zps6e3a87dd

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
---------------------------------------------
”I’m going to get stronger...and I'll protect the people I care about with that newfound strength!”

Orane stopped and turned to Buddi, listening to the man's question, then giving him an apologetic smile as he spoke,
"Um...kinda? Yeah. Sorry for not telling you...it was supposed to be a secret...but not anymore. I'm just gonna be who I really am." He seemed pretty confident with himself and his new identity, so that was a plus.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane’s Theme – Into the Ocean
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:15 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

As he felt and heard Jason speaking to him, Matthias stopped dead in his tracks. He stood there for a moment before he spun around, shoving the other male's hand off of him before throwing a punch right at his gut. "I'm not a fucking traitor like you! I am not trying to help the enemy! In fact, I am refusing to do such a thing!" he spat in anger, before suddenly Mocha was there leading him away. He was reluctant at first, but he wouldn't struggle against her- he thought of her as a superior, not to mention a lady- and it was wrong to hurt a lady. Given that they were on your team of course. "I... just..." Running a hand through his hair, he paced around the room before just suddenly coming to a stop, his fists clenched as he looked to Mocha. To him, it was as if Jade had betrayed them- he didn't see how the Inquisitor could be trusted enough to form an alliance. "I can't... believe this..." he murmured, shaking slightly as he glanced towards the door and where he knew the others were gathered.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:22 am

Jason Pellinore
JP

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 21 ReverseKai_zpsbfff0073

Jason took the attack, not flinching one bit as he grunted in his mind. He watched as Mocha took Matthias away. He wasn't going to question what Jade was doing.

"I will never betray Worms!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:32 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 21 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo looked to Jade and walked over to him, soon holding out a hand as he soon stated, "I can already feel your snipermen's rifles being pointed at my back partner......you should call them off." He was waiting for Jade to accept the handshake, and to signal his snipers to stand down.

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:46 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 21 Masklessb_zps6b0216b1

everytime i try i get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care.

Buddi froze, staring down at Orane. That had never occured to him. Orane always smelled so good! Girls always smelled good. If Emilia was any indication, at least. She smelled like justice and rain. Oh, right -- "That`s uh. Okay. It`s okay." It didn`t bug him much, his regard for gender kind of went down the drain along with his sanity. He looked around them momentarily, slightly surprised no one else was talking about this. Was he the only one who didn`t know? Well then.   

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - After You`ve Gone
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:04 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 21 Trinika_zps8d5b623a
Trinika Alma
Da Voodoo Lady
Trinika Alma's Theme
"Ja be feelin it mon? Dat be Loa's doin."

"Dis be a mad mans tale." Trinika said. "I don't be here very long, but I be of sense enough to smell dah stench of Papa Gey in dis place. It be not safe." she said, crossing her arms.

"Ya better be believin in Loa! Or ya be feelin da wrath of DA VOODOO LADY!"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:08 am

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"Oi! Alma, c'mere a minute will ya?"Ripper asked looking back at her,"Need to have achat with ya."He added before walking into one of the many living rooms in the tower.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:10 am

Trinika Alma
Da Voodoo Lady
Trinika Alma's Theme

"Who be yah, and how yah be knowin my name, Chariot Arcana?" she said, glancing at her cards and reading Ripper.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:16 am

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"Victor Maximoff, I know most everyone here when they join up...figured I should talk to someone with more than 1/18 of a fucking brain."He said smirking and flopped on the couch,"What do you think of this whole situation? Teaming up with that tin can and his freaks?"
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:53 pm

Trinika Alma
Da Voodoo Lady
Trinika Alma's Theme

"I be not sayin no bad to dah people. I only be wantin what be best for Lao." she said, standing. "I don't be carein about allies, as long as dey be knowing who I be." she said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:32 pm

[quote="Inspector Lestrade"]Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 21 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"I don't trust them...I lost good friends during that blasted war."He said loking at Alma,"Heh...at least you're thinking sensibly about this...I thnk Jade just partnered up so he could get even more of a foothold in NML."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:01 pm

Trinika Alma
Da Voodoo Lady
Trinika Alma's Theme

"Slong as dey don deny my passage to bein dah heir of Lao, I don't be caring one way or deh oter." she said. "I dun be knowing what you be gripin bout, but it don matter." she said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:36 pm

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

Jade sighed as he looked at the man before him. The man he made to work for him, then went to the Inquisitor, and NOW is back with him... "My, my... You've certainly been around the work place haven't you? First vulture, then Conquer Worm, then Inquisitor, and NOW your back again... Like a bitch. Welcome back!" Jade said as he took Akyro's hand and shook it, signaling off the snipers. He heard Ripper, but did not care. The man didn't know what he was planning.

Meanwhile Mocha sat with Matthias. "I can understand that... But listen... Jade has a plan. We may not see it now, but he does... He wouldn't accept the Inquisitor blindly... Please Matthias... Give it a chance. You don't have to be friends." Mocha said as she crossed her legs.

Mocha Deren

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:40 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 21 Inquisitornew_zps833605cb

The Inquisitor
Mastermind : Inmate-X

The Inquisitor tapped Akuryo on the back "Down Fido..." he told Akuryo, not wanting the vampire to do something that might get them killed. He then looked to Jade "Better than the man who get's his shits and giggles by sexually abusing people, that's low even for us." he shot back at Jade, as Jade had insulted Akuryo, David was inclined to do that same. The Inquisitor stood in front of Jade, silent for a moment before he spoke "The Family attacked us both, The tower is ruined so my officers and their guard will be in Conqueror Town. About the 150 people... as for the other 50'000 footmen I have, they're in the slums when we need them in battle." The Inquisitor Faction had quite the army, enough to take over the city when the time was right. Figaro stood behind David, only speaking after David was done "Ah, hello there Jade..." he spoke to The Doctor "The Inquisitor can't stand you... so I insisted I become the diplomat for these two organizations. This way, The Inquisitor doesn't see you, and you don't see him." he told Jade, giving him a clever smile, it was obvious that Figaro had tricked David into giving him that spoke so he could easily talk to Jade without any suspicion.

"Let's play a game...!"
Inquisitor Theme - Wretched Automatons

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:35 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 21 Orane6_zps6e3a87dd

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
”I’m going to get stronger...and I'll protect the people I care about with that newfound strength!”

"Yeah...still, sorry for not telling you sooner, Buddi. I mean--it was kind of a secret, but kind of not...? It's a long story--I'll tell you sometime, if you want to hear it." Orane felt that if Buddi wanted to hear the story behind the whole situation, then he'd tell him. He trusted Buddi enough for that.
For now, he was sticking close to Buddi, not wanting to stray away from the man. Being in Conqueror Town made him nervous, after all.

Orane’s Theme – Into the Ocean
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias let out a heavy sigh, raising his hands to his head and clutching at his hair. This only made him hiss in pain though, since his hand had been shot. Dropping his hands back to his waist, he paced around some more before approaching the edge of the room, and suddenly punching the wall. "I won't betray Jade... but I'm not happy about this..." he mumbled, shaking his hand slightly as he sighed and then turned and stood in front of Mocha, his head hanging. "Very well..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:31 pm

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

"I figured that... Otherwise why would you move in like a college boy who can't pay his school funds?" Jade declared as he looked away from the Inquisitor. "Oh hello..." Jade said to Figaro, it was strange to have the man back after so long. Why did the man leave again? Oh right Jade didn't care anymore. He just wanted to get his defenses back up. "Works for me." Jade said as he held a glint in his eyes, but he was a very good actor, acting like it didn't matter to him, and that he wasn't dancing with glee inside. This was going to be great...

"Thank you Matthias..." Mocha said as she patted the white haired male on the back. "Want me to finish treating you?" Mocha said with a sad face. "And please... Don't hurt yourself anymore..." Mocha said as she wrapped her hands around Mattias'. She wanted him to stop punching the wall.

Mocha Deren

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down