Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

+8
robert200110
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
12 posters

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 15 Empty Re: Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:10 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 15 BraveryDark_zps8342df2b

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"

"I'm fine," Bravery told her, though he was clearly winded and having some trouble keeping up. "I could do this all day!" He managed to smile, though he was looking pretty tired at this point.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 15 Empty Re: Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:44 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 15 A0d621cd0369fd3cf83a2ddcb20f069d2a8c183c_zps7c3d462f
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny smiled.
"You're shaking. You're about to collasped in exhaustion." she said. "We'll stop for now. Get some water." she said, wandering around camp. She sat outside someone's tent, and leaned against it. Yeah, she was still bandaged, yeah, she had no arm...but still...she wanted to rest under the stars. She looked up, smiling.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 15 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:01 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 15 Mizuki2_zpsb79e5858

Gabriel Winters
~Incendium~
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Watching as the two sprinted away, Gabriel didn't find much reason to go after them. Sure he could have followed them... but this was their thing. He didn't want to intrude. So instead he sat on the rock for a while, thinking over all the things that had happened that day, before he got to his feet and walked slowly out towards where there were still bodies laying. He, despite all else, still wanted a weapon. He wasn't the type to feel right about relying on others, even if those others happened to think it was their duty to protect everyone. So he was out rummaging through the pockets of dead men, sighing as he failed to find anything really worth his time.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:05 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 15 BraveryDark_zps8342df2b

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery nodded, then went over to the water supply, his limbs aching as he drank down water in big gulps. Once his thirst was quenched, he looked around, and strangely enough, couldn't find Gabriel in the increasing darkness.
"I'm gonna go look for Gabriel..." Bravery called to Bunny before he began walking off away from camp, towards the area that he and Gabriel had been searching earlier, in hopes of finding him.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:08 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 15 A0d621cd0369fd3cf83a2ddcb20f069d2a8c183c_zps7c3d462f
BunnyMio

"Don't go too far, its not safe..." she called after him, and kept watching the stars.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:23 am

Gabriel Winters
~Incendium~
-----
-----

Lifting his head with a sigh, Gabriel frowned as he realized he had wandered quite a ways away from the camp. Plus, it had started to get dark as searched, and it was pretty creepy being surrounded by dead bodies at night. Running a hand through his hair, he decided that he probably shouldn't rely on these people anyways, after all, he hadn't known them long... and it didn't look good to approach someone and just want something without having something to give. Moving on to another body, he sighed as he crouched to look over it, starting with the pockets.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:28 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"Gabriel? Are you out here?" Bravery called as he searched. Where had that guy gone? "You should come back to the camp, we're all getting ready for bed! ...Gabriel? Can you hear me?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:30 am

Gabriel Winters
~Incendium~
-----
-----

Lifting his head as he heard a faint voice calling his name, Gabriel looked back towards camp. Who would be looking for him...? "Hello...? I'm over here," he called, before looking over the body he had been searching. Checking one last pocket, he frowned as he pulled out a small rectangle and tucked it into his own pocket, before standing up. "Bravery? Is that you?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:49 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"Yeah, it's me!" Bravery called back to him. He kept on going, until suddenly, he bumped right into Gabriel by accident. "Oh. There you are! Hi there." He grinned at his friend, taking a step back to give the guy a little bit of room to breathe. "We should really get back to camp and get some sleep. We're probably going to have to work some more on training and rebuilding and whatnot tomorrow."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:50 am

Gabriel Winters
~Incendium~
-----
-----

"Whoa there-" Stumbling a bit, Gabriel almost lost his balance, but he managed to stay upright just barely. "Ah... right..." Sighing softly, he gave one last look around before beginning to walk in the direction of camp. "You guys actually want me to stick around...?" He wasn't sure why he asked, but if he had to admit it, he felt as if nobody would really care whether he stayed or left, save Bravery. "... And where am I supposed to sleep anyways?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:30 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"There's probably some extra beds in the infirmary," Bravery replied to Gabriel as they walked back towards the camp. "And of course we want you to stick around! You're on our team, right? Why wouldn't we?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:42 pm

Gabriel Winters
~Incendium~
-----
-----

"Alright... And... well... you hardly know me. I mean... I'm just surprised any of you can trust someone new so easily after such a big battle," Gabriel admitted quietly. He shrugged though, nearly stumbling over some rubble that he didn't see in the dark. "Geez the ground is almost as deadly as the people in here," he complained, though he was grinning. "... Oh! Here I found this-" Rummaging in his pocket for a moment, he soon pulled out the strange rectangular thing from before, handing it to Bravery. Upon examination, it would prove to be another trading card.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:47 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 15 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

Emilia began to laugh as she finished with her new armor. Now this bad girl had a booster on it, and now time to create something even better. She started to make a belt of some kind that acted like the hook shot, and it ran on gas. Now all she needed was a test subject for the belt. Also she neeeded to make it strong for armor. "Bravery!" Emilia called as she found the boy, and came up to him with a smile.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:51 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"Ooooh!" Bravery exclaimed as he got the trading card. "Another card? Awesome! I'll check it out in the morning, when I can see it better!" Soon enough, he and Gabriel got back to the camp, and he saw Emilia calling for him. "Oh, hey, Emilia! What's up?" He smiled at her. "I didn't think that you'd be working until this late."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:59 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 15 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

"Bravery my boy... How can I sleep when I was struck by genius... Do you know what this is?" Emilia asked as she raised the belt. It looked odd, but obviously Emilia was excited about it. "No you won't, and I will tell you, but first... Answer me a few questions... Do you love Justice?"

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 15 3d-maneuver-gear-02

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:15 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"Justice...?" Bravery's eyes practically seemed to glitter at the mere mention of it. "I love justice! Justice is something that's really super important, and it's what superheroes like me always have to uphold! I mean, heck, it's even in my superhero name! I want to make sure that justice is always upheld, and that whenever anyone ever calls for help, I'll be there to stop the bad guys!" He grinned widely, looking pretty pumped up over being able to talk about justice. And whatever Emilia was holding could only be cool, if she was a super smart scientist, so he was super excited about that, too!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:29 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia smiled a very warm smile. This boy loved justice, this was a good thing. That mean that she could trust him with this. "That is what I love to hear! I love Justice too Bravery, and I just invented something FOR heroes like you and me... You have your mask... And I have my armor... However I think someone like you deserves an edge... Meet the 3D Gear..." Emilia said and proceeded to explain what it did. (Looks at drawing to understand)

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 15 3d-maneuver-gear-02

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:31 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny had fallen asleep outside. Her head was slumped over, and was resting peacefully. She was next to Ivy and Elliot's tents, sort of between them. It was nice though, having the cool night air on her body. It was very relaxing, and the yelling didn't bother her...she was having a good dream.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:53 pm

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 15 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Tears unwilling spills down Jo`s face as she read her departed friend`s final letter. The emotions she felt were rather perplexing even to herself; a sultry mix of hatred, depression, fondness, and... confusion? She continuously re-read the letter. "Feather... flavored motherfucker..." She muttered, smiling to herself. She hadn`t killed Jade yet. She looked back at the Baker Street battle, remembering herself standing over Jack`s dying body whilst firing all the rounds in her revolver at a troll blooded woman. She remembered that behind her stood Jade, covered in his blood and soon Gari`s. She had the perfect chance yet again, yet was too blinded by rage to take advantage of it. A bit of comfort was supplied to her knowing that she avenged Jack. Jade`s time would come soon enough. She`d have to tell herself that if she didn`t want to become an emotional wreckage once again.

A name stuck with her after a few hundred re-readings of the letter. The Inquisitor. She`d heard the name; most notably after Duda`s murder, when Jack was thinking of switching sides. One of the sides he mentioned as The Inquisitor. At the time, it didn`t make sense to her that a No Man's newbie would have heard that name. However, a man more dangerous than Jade seemed... unlikely. Surely he was exaggerating. The name made her think of the Riddler. Probably just some brainy narcissist who could benefit from a stomp to the throat. Jo knew she could out-brain any loser who got stuck in a place like this. There wasn`t a single doubt in her mind about it. Another part of the letter that definitely stuck was the mention of a new base. Jo grinned, re-reading that part several more times. God bless Jack, that wonderful feathery bastard. She struggled to remember the first real victory of Vulture team, however. Could their riots count as a win? They did blow up Conqueror Worm`s building. Of course, that was just Elliot, but surely it counted for something. Possibly massacring those carnies on her first day in No Man's land? Of course, that was just herself, Akuryo and Elliot and they weren`t really calling themselves Vulture Team just yet. She smiled sweetly at the memory. She remembered wearing a prisoner`s jumpsuit with chains attached to her wrist. Regardless of her not being an actual resident of No Man's, she was still treated and dressed like one even when she first entered. She remembered growing fond of Elliot as they fought together, and feeling weary in the company of Akuryo. She still respected him silently, which made it all the more painful to see him squatting with Conqueror Worm. Whatever. Maybe someone else would remember their first win.

With a quiet chuckle, she carefully stuffed the neatly folded letter into her suit`s jacket pocket. After a moment of hesitation she removed the velvet ring box from her other jacket and carried it with her as well. She wanted to have those objects on her at all times from now on, to remind her of a best friend and simpler times. She exited the tent slowly, only now noticing the sun had gone done and everyone seemed to be fast asleep. "Oh..." She muttered. She shuffled out of the tent regardless, taking out a cigarette and letting it perch between her lips for a bit before lighting it with shaky hands. Her anxiety made it impossible for her to sleep, so she decided to calm her nerves by taking a walk, smoking a cigar and just thinking. Plotting, scheming, considering, remembering.

And she didn`t return the next morning.

(EXIT) 

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 15 Layout_zpsd948840f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:56 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"This. Is. Awesome." Bravery was grinning from ear to ear as Emilia explained the equipment. He was so excited--and just the fact that she had made something just for him made him feel so special! "It'll be just like flying for real...! This is so cool! Thank you so much, Emilia!" Bravery reached over and gave the woman a big hug to show his appreciation.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:06 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia tensed up as she was hugged and slowly returned it, patting the boy on the back. "Now... Get some sleep." Emilia said as she watched Jo disappear into the night. She trusted that the woman could take care of herself and went to bed.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:12 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"Alrighty!" Bravery replied. After today, he was in a much better mood. He'd gotten to have a nice talk with Gabriel, his training with Bunny had started, and now Emilia had made him a really cool invention, too! He felt great--any stress that he had had previously had just washed right out of his body, and he was ready for a good night's sleep before another great day. "C'mon, Gabriel, I'll show you where the beds are!" He grabbed Gabriel's arm, leading him over to where the infirmary tent was. There were still extra beds inside. "They're still arranging to get me a tent, but that won't be ready until tomorrow, so we can sleep here for tonight. You know--we should totally be roommates once they get me a tent!" Bravery gave Gabriel a huge grin, then flopped down onto one of the cots, ready to go to sleep. "How does that sound?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Gabriel Winters
~Incendium~
-----
-----

Merely watching with a smile as Bravery took the card, Gabriel blinked in surprise as he heard Emilia's voice. He didn't speak, instead just watching and listening as she began explaining her new creation. It looked complicated, to him, but obviously they were both very excited about it. Humming softly, he waited patiently for the two to finish their conversation, yawning a bit. He hadn't realized how tired he had become. "Huh?-- Oh right. Alright," Following as he was dragged along by the other male, Gabriel listened and nodded in the appropriate places. He didn't mean to seem uninterested, he had just become very tired. "Mhmm... Wait, roommates? Me?" That caught his attention, and he glanced over at Bravery before slowly grinning, and laying down in the cot next to him. "That sounds great... Good night, Bravery," he mumbled with a rather cheerful smile, before drifting to sleep.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:25 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery fell asleep with a small smile on his face, fully satisfied with how the day had gone. He couldn't wait for the next morning--he felt like maybe things were finally brightening up--maybe they really didn't have to worry anymore after all.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:18 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny slowly woke up. She looked up, seeing the sky again. She stood up, and looked around. Was she the only one up? Huh. That was weird. She started to do her normal morning routine of exercises, or at least the ones she could do with her legs now. Though...it was too quiet for her. Bravery and Gabriel were asleep...Ivy was doing her thing, or sleeping. With Gangsta Pimp dead, things were quiet. It made her sad, she never was able to say good bye to him. Though, she was almost with him, so...there was that.
She walked around the camp a little, looking at everything. Maybe she needed to just relax, but how could she? She was more frightened then anything to lose more people. That thought frightened her. A lot.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next