Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

+8
robert200110
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
12 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 9 Empty Re: Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:37 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 9 6cd629a9-5453-4ffe-87e2-f2f0e340ee85_zps14bcc886

Ivy clapped as Elliot made the bodies burn more aggressively, and started singing

"Look at my fiery horse, my fiery horse is amaaaaazing! Give it a lick-"

That's when the fire started getting out of control and Elliot went awkward...this couldn't be good...she did as he said and looked away.

"I didn't see anyone lighting bodies on fire, who would think we were connected to this in any way...?"

She replied, then peeked behind her to see the fire going dangerously close to the tents...what would happen if it reached them...? HER FRIENDS WERE IN THERE. She grabbed Elliot and sort of tried her best to put him on the wheelchair with her, then used to the joystick to go full speed ahead towards the tents, going for their water supply.

"EVERYONE GET OUT! THERE IS A FIRE THAT TOTALLY CAME OUT OF NOWHERE, BLAME WORM! AND GUMBY!"

She started getting several jugs of water and trying to throw them at the fire, hoping to put it out, even though it would be a problem since they sorta needed that water...to survive....
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 9 Empty Re: Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:02 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 9 BraveryDark_zps8342df2b

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"

Bravery gasped gleefully, gingerly taking the card and staring at it.
"It's limited edition, too!" He had a huge grin on his face as he looked the card over. "This card is totally super duper rare! And now...I have it. Yay! Does he have any others?" He seemed much less upset about the prospect of searching bodies now. Because trading cards.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 9 Wynn7_zps27ffb627

Wynn Stanton
-Code Name: Quicksilver-

Wynn had been about to go where Bunny suggested--when he saw this huge flame going straight towards the tents.
Straight towards the tents that Ryder was in.
Straight towards Ryder.
Towards Ryder.
RYDER.
"Wh--Fire?! There?!" he shouted in surprise, and started panicking a bit. "I--I've gotta help Ry-Ry, we don't need Ry-Ry-burgers! No, no--" he quickly looked around, then outright left the wheelchair to start helping Ivy bail water onto the fire. "I'LL SAVE YOU RY-RY!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 9 BedheadRyder_zpsb806dada

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Ryder was having just the most wonderful dream. In the dream, he was at home with his family, and everyone was happy and having fun. They were outside eating dinner on a warm, summer night, and he felt totally content. Up until he smelled...was that barbeque? They hadn't done barbeque...no, that was...smoke...? Wait a--
Ryder woke up, nearly rolling right out of bed.
"The hell...?" he mumbled, rubbing his head and sitting up, still drowsy from sleep. He got off the cot, then wandered outside. He looked to the side, seeing the fire coming straight towards him, and raised an eyebrow at it. ".........We cooking something, or what?" He could hear Wynn shouting at him about stepping away from the fire and that he would save him, but he stood there for a moment more before sort of casually walking away from the fire and heading over to Ivy and Wynn, beginning to bail water onto the fire as well--casually, of course. He was still practically half asleep, and didn't really realize the gravity of the situation yet.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:11 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 9 Sample_7e18ef1947e84db6b1d79606344c80829318827d_zpsfe30a4e0
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

"H-hey! Hold on we'll-" and soon, before she could really get an answer, she was surrounded by fire. "OH FUCK ME!" she yelled. "I can't do shit, and now I'm dying this way?!" she tried moving the chair, it was going in circles. She tired getting out of the chair, and fell over. "Ah damn!" she looked at the fire all around her. This was turning from bad to worse. "I...I..." she started to cough violently, her breathing excellerated. Everything started to go hazy. "No...No...stay conscious...you're not this weak..." she thought, but it was getting real bad. She couldn't do anything. Everything was getting worse and worse...and then suddenly, it all went black. "NO...WAKE UP ME! WAke." she was out cold, the flames were too much for her, since her body was still healing. The helpness woman laid on the ground, prey to the hot flames around her.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 9 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:23 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 9 6cd629a9-5453-4ffe-87e2-f2f0e340ee85_zps14bcc886

Ivy continued to throw water at the fire moving her wheelchair so she could quench the fire around Bunny, seeing she wasn't in the best of positions.

"Ry-Ry burgers actually sound really great! But let's not do that if it involves the actual person being barbequed!"

She cried in response to Wynn, splashing some water on Ryder's head so he'd wake up.

"Cock-a-doodle-doo! Gumby's coming for you!"

She said to the redhead, then continued throwing water around Bunny until the lady was safe, coughing violently as the smoke surrounded her, but dampening her shirt and.breathing.into.that make it better... She moved on to the front of the tents, trying to stop the fire from.reaching.the important ones..

"Please calm down, Mr. Fire! You're so magnificent and wonderful and glorious and fantabulous! But please dont.burn.our tents down? Pretty please?"

She bargained, begging.the fire for mercy.

"ELLIOT! The fire likes YOU better, YOU talk to.it!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:26 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 9 Mizuki2_zpsb79e5858

Gabriel Winters
~Incendium~
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

"Hmm... I'm not sure, let me check..." Gabriel mumbled, looking through a few more pockets before he looked up towards Bravery- and caught sight of the fire back the way they'd come. "Oh shit! Bravery-- Come on!!" Standing back up rapidly, Gabriel looked somewhat panicked as he started running towards the fire, nearly tripping over the pieces of building still scattered around.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:45 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 9 BedheadRyder_zpsb806dada

Ryder Mercy

Ryder kind of stood there for a moment, with his hair dripping water and all. He was awake now. Yes. He brushed some of the wet hair out of his eyes, then kinda stared at the fire for a moment, the fact that this was an actual FIRE finally registering in his mind.
"Uh--when did this happen?" he began bailing water onto the fire again, pouring a bunch on Bunny to make sure that no flying embers would light her clothes or anything. Then, he picked her up carefully, pulling her away from the fire.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 9 Wynn7_zps27ffb627

Wynn Stanton
-Code Name: Quicksilver-

Wynn was relieved that Ryder was alright!
"Phew..." he sighed in relief audibly. Oh look. A Bunny. When did she get out of her wheelchair? Silly lady, she couldn't walk right now! He pulled the wheelchair away from the fire, making sure that one of their precious resources didn't get burned. After pouring some water onto the wheelchair to cool it down, Wynn waited while Ryder set Bunny down into the chair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 9 BraveryDark_zps8342df2b

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery, a bit confused, put the card into his pocket, and quickly started following Gabriel--only to see fire. Lots and lots of fire. Oh dear.
"Wh-When did that happen?!" he exclaimed as he and Gabriel rushed back in the direction of the camp.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:21 pm

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 9 Elliot_zps24ede49f

Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot watched the fire cause quite a bit of chaos, it even woke up Ryder. Elliot ran out to the tents, just in time to see Ivy use all their drinking water to try and put out the fire, and fail. Elliot sighed in the ensuing chaos, everyone was freaking out at the very slow fire. Elliot watched the fire in amazement for awhile before he started walking to Ryder and Ivy's tent. The man stood at the fire, staring at it for awhile "Hmmm..." he looked at the ruins of a nearby building that Elliot had fucked up earlier "Yeah..." the man said to himself. He walked to the building, and put an explosives on it. In a few seconds it blew up, its debris landing all over the fire and some of the tents. This put out the fire quite quickly "Done...!" Elliot said rather loudly before walking to some corner away from everyone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:42 pm

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 9 Sample_7e18ef1947e84db6b1d79606344c80829318827d_zpsfe30a4e0
BunnyMio

Bunny woke with a start at the building exploding.
"HIT THE DECK!" she yelled, but then actually couldn't because getting out of the wheelchair was too hard. She sighed and looked at the fire.
"HEY! I NEED MY LIMBS! GET THEM OUT!" she yelled just sort of awkwardly sitting in the chair, her battered body exposed, so people could really see the damage done to her. Crap man...this sucked...

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:47 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 9 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

"What the fuck happened here?!" Emilia roared as she came to a grinding halt. She scanned the area to see if there were any enemies, her lance ready to fire, and her supplies by the side of her feet. When she saw that the fire was out, she went onto the next thing, check to see if everyone was okay. "Is everyone okay? Where is Bunny?" Emilia asked since Bunny was the one who was the most critically injured out of everyone. She was missing a leg for Heaven's sake! She ran over to Bunny who was in the wheelchair, and then looked over at the tent. "Your limbs are still inside? Not a problem..." Emilia said as she went to see if she could get the limbs. She wanted to know what happened... Right... Now...

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy kept trying to put the fire out until she heard Elliot blowing up the building, which is when she quickly wheeled out of the way, grabbing Wynn and Ryder so they'd be pulled along by her fast motorized wheelchair as she tried to get away from the falling debris. She saw that it had actually worked and grinned, putting the two down and going to Elliot.

"That was epic!"

She said excitedly, putting her hand up for a high five and hoping he wouldn't keep her hanging...She heard Bunny's cries and turned for a second, her hand still up for the high five, but as she saw Emilia helping the woman, she turned back to Elliot and decided to not talk about the situation...still pretending she had nothing to do with it...

"Totally not us..."

She reminded herself.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Gabriel Winters
~Incendium~
-----
-----

Gabriel was happy that Bravery was following him, and they managed to make it quite a ways back before suddenly he heard the explosion and went skidding to a stop, dust and dirt sliding under his feet. Unable to catch himself, he fell smack onto his rear, staring in a sort of fascinated fear as the fire was promptly put out. "... That guy... has some issues," he panted out, staying where he was on the ground. He wasn't so sure he wanted to get back anymore.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:33 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery stopped as well, smiling when he saw that the fire had been put out.
"Well, that takes care of that problem," he grinned, and extended a hand to Gabriel to help him up. "Wanna keep looking for weapons? I've still gotta find those gauntlets!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryder Mercy

Within seconds of the fire being put out, Ryder had Wynn hugging him around the waist going on and on about how worried he had been and how glad he was that Ryder was okay. Ryder majorly tried to ignore him, and looked to Ivy, frowning slightly.
"Elliot's just gonna walk away after that...? Man, I hope that none of our stuff got destroyed..." He sighed. This was definitely a setback. They had been beat up enough as it was. He wasn't exactly mad at Elliot...but they couldn't let another accident like this happen again. That was a definite.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:40 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny sighed.
"I don't know what happened. I was talking to some guy, and then suddenly fire everywhere, and in my condition, that's an instant KO." she said, "So...that's about it...I don't know where it came from...but I have a sneaking suspision." she said, glaring at Elliot, the only pyro on the time.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:45 pm

Gabriel Winters
~Incendium~
-----
-----

"You're so calm about this," Gabriel complained, reaching up to take his hand and using it to help get back to his feet. "Does nothing scare you?" He brushed himself off with a sigh before heading back the way they'd come, searching for more bodies to raid.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:54 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"A hero fears nothing!" Bravery proclaimed proudly as he followed Gabriel. Yes, that statement was a load of bullshit--he was scared of plenty of things--but he had to seem more heroic! "Alright! Sooo...see any that you think are interesting?" He was doing his best not to look at the bodies--but he knew that he was going to have to get used to them eventually if he wanted to be a team player.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:46 pm

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 9 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

Jo arrived back to the Vulture Tents around the same time as Emilia, her eyes hurriedly scanning over the area. No Worm soldiers. No Kraven. The buildings that remained from the earlier battle were now reduced to rubble, however. Luckily, more rubble had ceased the roaring fire from consuming their tents. Alright. Jo`s narrowed eyes landed on Elliot. She knew it began as harmless fun to destroy the remaining buildings (that totally could have been used for shelter instead of some dinghy tents), but obviously it went to some different level. A low growl-ish noise emitted from Jo, as she looked for Elliot, only to find him dismissing himself in a far off corner, away from everyone. The bluenette marched over to him, yanking his ear to drag him down to her height as soon as he was within reach. "Elliot!" She barked, "What the hell is all this? Explain yourself!"   

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 9 Layout_zpsd948840f
Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:58 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot was just kinda standing there with a blank look in his eyes, he didn't even seem to be moving, just standing there staring into nothingness. Even with everyone immediately assuming it was him, he didn't really move. Then Jo came around pulling his finger "Ouch..." he whispered as he was dragged around. After Jo questioned him, he answered simply "Ivy started it..." which was true, she was the one who through the match on the bodies and started the fire that would spread to the tents. Se Elliot was right.

"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 9 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

"Oh for Christ sake! He has a much responsibility in this like Ivy!" Emilia shouted as she went through the rubble of the tents and took out a leg. She couldn't believe how the man was just shifting the blame like that! "It doesn't matter who started it, it matters that people take responsibility! Do you realize how you could have killed your own team mates!? This is yours right?" Emilia scolded and asked since it was Bunny's stuff that she was looking for. It didn't look too damaged, it actually looked pretty good. She looked to Jo to see if the woman was going to say anything else. Though Emilia would want to punish them both, well... She would punish Elliot more, it wasn't her place to dish out that sort of judgement. Needless to say Emilia was scary, and she went right back in to fishing out Bunny's limbs.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:22 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny sighed.
"Well...there goes some of the tents..." she said. She looked around. She didn't want to ask for help, but frankly, she needed it. She sat sort of sat their awkward for right now.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:32 pm

Gabriel Winters
~Incendium~
-----
-----

Leaving the clean-up of the fire to the others, Gabriel led Bravery further into the mess that remained of Baker Street, shaking his head silently to the superhero's question. "I'm not sure yet what I want to use," he admitted quietly, scanning each body on the ground. He didn't get a closer look at them- at least, not until he caught sight of something on one particularly disgusting corpse. "Hey, Bravery... I think this is what you were looking for..." he murmured, crouching by the body and lifting an arm gingerly. "These are the type of gauntlets your were looking for right?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:55 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery's eyes lit up when he heard the mention of gauntlets being there, and he scurried forward towards the body--only to then quickly scuttle away backwards because WOW CORPSE.
"U-Um...could you maybe get them for me?" he asked meekly. "N-Not that I can't! Heroes don't have any trouble with dead bodies! J-Just..." He trailed off, frowning and looking away, blushing slightly. He was embarrassed that he had to ask Gabriel to get the gauntlets for him, but he couldn't help it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryder Mercy

Ryder looked to the damaged tents and sighed, then began walking towards one of the tents that was still okay. He managed to pry Wynn off his hip, then went inside the tent, planning to change back into his regular clothes--which had apparently been mended since the time that they had been ripped. Thank God--now everyone would stop calling him a dork. And all for a track suit--it kinda disappointed him. He liked that track suit.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy frowned as Elliot ignored her high five, leaving her hanging... She casually played it off like she was stroking her hair, then Jo approached and she kept quiet until Elliot blamed her for the fire...

"Well...I think we all need to calm down and think rationally here for second!"

She said, holding her hands out as if to calm everyone down.

"Obviously someone needs to take responsibility for this. So I'm going to go ahead and volunteer Gumby for that. Cause he's a dick."

She explained, quite calmly, before hearing Emilia and shaking her head.

"Except nooo! Cause everything was under control the whole time, lance-flavored motherfucker!"

Ivy probably didn't realize how it would sound weird, maybe even insulting, to Emilia that she called her a lance-flavored motherfucker...She called most people some flavor of motherfucker, the ones that were used to it just sorta accepted it, some even adopted it, like Gangsta Pimp/Jack had, but the ones that were no used to the Ivy terminology...well, it didn't turn out as good most of the time.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:28 pm

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 9 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

Jo glared at Elliot, sharply releasing him as he stated it was Ivy. "You`re not off the hook." She stated to him sternly, her attention now on Ivy as she tried to explain herself. She crossed her arms, watching her with narrowed eyes. Seeing her talk back to Emilia, she felt the need to defend her. "Regardless of rather you had it under control or not, that was a dumb thing to do and you both know that! So, you`re both gonna take the heat for it." That was kind of a pun but not really. She looked at Emilia briefly. Obviously, the woman wanted to be the one to do something about this, but seeing her hold that lance was making Jo a bit uneasy about leaving Ivy and Elliot in particular in her care. Besides, she was busy helping Bunny out. So Jo mused for a way to show them both that they couldn`t do this again. She stumbled for words, until finally she said "... You`re both grounded."

And with that, she looked back at Emilia. "Are we still on for drinks?" She asked. The blunette eyed Bunny for a moment, wanting to invite her as well but hesitating since she was kind of missing limbs and whatnot. You didn`t need limbs to go drinking, right?   

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 9 Layout_zpsd948840f
Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:38 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot sighed and just walked away after being told he was grounded "Don't act like you're my mother... didn't work out for the last eight of them..." Elliot said before going back to his corner. He then promptly stared at the corner, ignoring Ivy's ranting since he was having fun in that corner. Elliot was going to say in that said corner until something important happened, he didn't really care otherwise, also if there was something to blow up. Then that.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:44 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny sighed. She looked around, not exactly happy with being out like this. She had a solider bring her to Ivy and Elliot.
"Now...this is going to sound harsh...WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU TWO THINKING!? Now...I understand you like burning things...but if you didn't notice, we can't really afford to make any unnecessary sacrifices. Now we're halved on drinking water, and two people were almost killed! I wouldn't normally complain, but I'm sort of useless at the moment, mising a fucking arm and a leg!" she growled and then looked away. "Just...don't do it again..." she went back to the infirmary. She had been through a lot, and now the medics were freaking out. They needed to change her bandages, and make sure she wasn't in pain.  There was something Bunny hated, more then anything. The feeling of uselessness she was feeling now. She couldn't do jack shit.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next