Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers)

+6
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Your Sweet Dreams
RichNuttyTaste
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 12 Empty Re: Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:59 am

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 12 Kraven12

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 12 Layout10

========================☠========================

Kraven jumped off <3 just as tentacles began to whip at him. The blonde landed on the ground, only for more tentacles to burst from it and reach for him. The nun man began to swing his knife wildly at the tentacles, cutting dozens of them into pieces "You think you can win..." he muttered as he cut a tentacle in half "You can destroy my body... you can rip me limb from limb... but there isn't a single being on this earth-" Kraven teleported two more knives into his grasp, using the second one with his free hand and holding the third one in his mouth. He then dashed head first into a mass of tentacles, destroying everything in sight "THAT CAN KILL MY WILL TO LIVE!!!" he yelled, wildly swinging his blades as he was covered in masses of black blood. He was soaked in the blood and guts of the tentacles he had cut into pieces, and he was slowly making his way to <3 once more "IT IS I AND I ALONE WHO WILL CHOOSE WHEN I DIE! I AM FATHER DEATH, I AM DEATH INCARNATE! IT IS ME AND ME ALONE WHO HAS POWER OVER MY OWN FATE!" it seemed like nothing stand in Kraven's way anymore as he made a straight dash for <3, tearing apart everything in his path...

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 12 Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 12 Empty Re: Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:09 am

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 12 1010

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 12 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

"ENOUGH!" Poison called out in a rage filled voice "Enough of this bullshit Rose... it's my turn now..." the greenette spoke, her voice growing dark and crooked. Taking a step forward, the woman had the appearance of a demon, with half her face nearly ripped off. The image only intensified as her eye glowed red and her skin turned deathly pale. She was no longer human, she had the appearance of a creature from Hell itself "This isn't fun anymore! IT'S NOT! IT'S NOT! IT'S NOT! IT'S NOT!" she whined like a little girl, before suddenly shifting to a darker more controlled attitude "I"m done playing... now it's time to GET SERIOUS!" the woman grabbed a rock and bashed herself in the head with it repeatedly until she did further damage to herself, then clenched her own skull in throbbing pain. Her full power was suddenly unleashed "Oh... you're FUCKED NOW, PIGGIES! BOW DOWN BEFORE A FUCKING GOD! YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" a sudden amazing burst of power came from Poison, something unlike anything seen before by anybody here. The entire environment around them began to grow unstable, entire masses of existence began to fade. It was like watching a fuzzy image on a television screen... and it was completely unnatural. The worst of the sight was Poison, her twisted visage turned even more so disturbing as she practically turned to static "YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yoooooou're gooonnnaaa diiiiiiieeeee~" she sung as she took a single step forward. With the girl's mere one step, she unleashed a shockwave that sent everything around her blasting backwards, as if they were suddenly struck by the winds of a hurricane.

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Throw It All Away
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:15 am

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 12 2910
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" ? ? . . . . . . . . ? ? "

Sister Rose Aethor
Sister of the One True Messiah
Sister Rose's Theme: Despair and Die

" . . . . . . . < 3 "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

The tentacles were being all cut up, the blood going everywhere, and yet, Rose was still coming back for more. BUT as soon as Poison started to get all yelling and stuff, she stopped.
"Oh dear...my love is angry...toodles..."
she was then sent flying by Poison's shockwaves, again and again like a skipping stone over a pond. Thought she didn't really mind, it did hurt sometimes, but still. She was bouncing around like a piece of trash in the wind with every single step.

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 12 Rosesig_zpsbf74edba
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:55 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 12 Egil%20105_zpsmndn9vol

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

Egil had been fairly distracted by the mass of tentacles that was away from Kraven and Rose's fight so that he hadn't actually been able to help Father Death at all--on the bright side, he was ripping through those further away tentacles like a hot knife through butter. With each tentacle he decimated, he had seemed to go to the next one faster--now almost seeming giddy with the amount of black ooze splattering everywhere. Even the massive explosions and shouts from the fight didn't seem to distract him--Poison's screech, however, seemed to catch his attention. He whipped his head around to look at her, squeezing a tentacle off of its base in his arms in the meantime. And he couldn't take his eyes off the woman. That degree of power...that was amazing. Was that...the killer gene? Her eyes made it look like it had to be some sort of version of it. Could...Could he do that someday if he trained with this enough? If he had that kind of power, he thought, he would never have to doubt himself aain...
His thoughts, however, were cut off when Poison took a step, and a large shockwave sent him sailing backwards, rolling straight down a sand dune and coming to a stop at the bottom, staring up at the sky for a moment before he gave a stifled chuckle and a grin, hidden beneath his mask.

"Amazing...!" He got back up to his feet, scrambling back up to the top of the dune and watching Poison from afar, practically mesmerized. "It's incredible..."

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:45 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 12 Crispin76_zpsl3zm96qy
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
---------------------------------.-----------------------------
Crispin watched the worsening fight between Rose and Kraven, trying to find some kind of opening. Between warding off tentacles with his knives, that was proving to be easier said than done. With the amount of black blood burning into his flesh, Crispin had already bit a hole into his lip. His nanomachines going to work moments later. Healing the wound and slowly healing the burns. Through the mass of tentacles, he looked for Egil as he heard Poisons screech. The boy looked...entranced.
Crispin felt the creeping of stark worry begin to worry its way up his spine. Throughout the battle, Egil had still tried to protect him. He still had----a semblance of control over himself. He hadn't gone completely haywire like Crona, but still before he remembered the boy being afraid of becoming like this. Why did he feel like that was different now?
Before he could think about this further, maybe thankfully so, Poisons soundwave sent him flying backwards. He felt his head making contact with a wall. Blood streaming from the newly formed cuts. He brought a hand to the back of his head. For the second time in his lifetime grateful for his healing nanos as they started closing the wounds.
He slowly got to his feet, clutching another knife and watching Poison, seeing what the woman did next before making a move.  

Crispins Theme-Would it matter
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:24 pm

✝✝✝ ▸ FALL, FALL ON YOUR KNEES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxa thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyonder breaks a new and glorious morn

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 12 9_zpsugpdpqxt

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 12 Cooltext1821461920_zpse4cc7ddb
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx۞ x long lay the earth, in sin and error pining xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx `till he appeared, and the soul felt his worth x۞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Conqueror of Worlds】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"ISHBEL!"
From the sand rose the all too familiar bustle of incoming locust- and within a blink of the eye, a dark smog of insects barreled up into the air, like a tidal wave that stopped directly behind Poison`s feet. Hollow screams of anguish followed with the swarm`s every motion, even as they shot forward and looped around Poison`s wrists like shackles, though their effort was hardly enough to hold the greenette down. A whirlwind within the bevy suddenly broke the locusts apart, and with that, Cain manifested out of thin air, his very presence further dampening the aura of the scene. "Calm yourself at once." He bellowed, his tone laced with stern disapproval. With a very gentle wave of his hand, the locusts moved under Poison`s feet, lifting her slightly at Cain`s command- his motions when directing them were slightly similar to a conductor directing an orchestra. "This is neither the time nor the place... I am most... disappointed..." As he uttered the word 'disappointed'-- his gaze lingered over to where Kraven stood, as he neutrally looked the blonde with what could be described as very mild  and very passive distaste, as if he were a roach that had perched itself somewhere unreachable. "...What joy is there to destroying an ant colony, Ishbel...? None. A giant among ants should not put their power on display without reason... you know this..." His eyes remained locked on Kraven even as he spoke to Poison- though it seemed he was finally ready to acknowledge the Deathworshippers, as he glanced at them all briefly before returning his attention to Kraven. "...You have reunited with your nun garb, I see..." He remarked distractedly, slowly crossing his arms over his chest as he looked Kraven over from afar. "...I suppose there is something to be feared about a man of your stature dressed as a woman... although, you do appear to be shamelessly mimicking Sister Rose... and I do not suppose flattery was your intention..."    

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cain`s Theme - Shadowlord
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:40 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 12 1010

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 12 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

As Poison unleashed her full power, the earth around her began to be ripped apart at a molecular level, it was like watching the air burn away at her surroundings. After one step, she had blasted away nearly everybody around her... and as soon as she decided to attack, she would end all of their lives. A slasher smile on her scarred face, Poison lifted an arm up towards her enemies "You were entertaining... for awhile... BUT I'M DONE PLAYING WITH YOU! DIE! YAHAHAHA-!" just as the woman was about to strike, a familiar voice boomed through the entirety of Skull's Pass. Just about everyone could hear the man's demonic voice, most of all Poison, whom immediately displayed an expression of fear and submission upon hearing his words. Regardless, she still tried to attack, but she was stopped by Cain as he effortlessly lifted her into the air "Wh- what!? But- MASTER!? WHY!? They deserve to be purged..." regardless, she lowered her power and soon returned to normal. She just stayed there, a frown on her face, looking like a dejected child at Cain's disapproval. "Yes father..." she spoke in a weak voice, lowering her head to him as he gave her an explanation. She stayed silent after that, she made sure to kept herself quiet as to not upset Cain any further. But she made sure to sneak a glare towards Kraven, Crispin, and Egil... she wanted them to know that next time she saw them... she'd end all of their lives.

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Throw It All Away
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:50 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven stood his ground, even as Poison unleashed her true power. Of course, he could barely handle Rose when she was playing around, let alone Poison at true power. He knew he had no chance of winning. Yet, he found this utterly fun "BWAHAHAHAHA! BRING IT BITCH!!!" he yelled as Poison showed off her raw and superhuman power. Even in the face of certain death, he was laughing like a madman. And then HE spoke... Kraven's eyes widened, his smile was wiped his face, and he immediately took a step back as Cain made a sudden appearance. Kraven's expression changed from that of a man having a great time to one of absolute hatred "Cain..." he muttered, shooting a death glare to the man as he spoke. He didn't listen to a word the man said to him, instead choosing to take action. This was his chance! This was his chance to kill this man! Kraven summoned a handgun into his grasp, unloading all of his ammo on Cain, then he summoned a machine gun, wasting all of his ammo on the fallen king. Kraven looked desperate, he was grasping at straws here, he just wanted something, ANYTHING to at least POKE this guy. He summoned a rocket launcher, firing five rockets at the man, then his rail cannon, charging the weapon up before firing the weapon at Cain, with enough power to bring down a mountain. And it didn't end there, he once again summoned his particle cannon, firing not once, twice, but five times at the guy with a showing of destructive power seen only by CP-02 and Jo above No Man's Land all those years ago. Yuri tried to attack Cain further... but the particle cannon had once again lost it's charge. So there Kraven stood, just pulling the trigger of the particle cannon over and over again, even though it was no longer firing. He looked entirely filled with rage, and more importantly desperate. DEATH. That was what he wished upon this man, more than anyone else in the world. Yet, no matter what he did, The Fallen King had eluded it, after all these years...

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:22 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

Cain's voice demanded Egil's immediate attention. He watched the cloud of locusts with an alarming amount of focus--seeming frozen in place as he did so. It was horrifying, yet also incredible. Empowering in image, Cain appeared as one who could stop the unstoppable--and as Egil looked closer at the man from the sand dune he was atop, he saw the man's eyes--and raised a hand up to his own uncovered eye. They were similar. And although Cain was focused on Kraven, the man's eyes did grace over to Egil at one point--and he was further transfixed. This...this was power. This was confidence. This man held himself with an air of sureness that Egil had never seen before--just the aura coming off of him was stifling. In fact, Egil was focused to the point where he didn't even notice Poison's glare. Kraven's crescendo of firepower in the background only came across as white noise. The sheer intensity of the situation was keeping his blood pumping and his killer gene up--he couldn't tear his eyes away.

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:11 pm

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
Crispins focus swiftly shifted as a tide of locusts suddenly aimed themselves towards the greenette, unnaturally forming themselves into shackles.  Crispins breath caught in his throat as Cain manifested. The air feeling visibly heavier just by the mans mere presence. Even more alarming as he looked back over to Poison, Crispin noticed the greenette seemed to deflate like a scolded child. As she looked over at him with a glare, Crispin held eye contact. His gaze hard, almost seeming to eagerly invite the girl to try.
As Cain briefly looked at him, he felt a sliver of worry go up his spine yet again, even as his face stayed impassive. This feeling worsened as he looked over to Egil, seeing the boy look at Cain seeming even more entranced than before. This-didn't bode well. That the fighting was over and he was still in Killer Gene mode was not how the other times had gone last time Egil had been set off. Crispin slowly made his way over to the whitette, hearing Kraven in the background, but not focusing on the noises for now.
Father Death was-Despite being human, he was powerful in a way, Egil wasn't and he was aware, more so than usual because of his hate. Crispin looked at Egil. Something creeping into his voice despite it being as monotone as ever. 

Egil? Snap out of this. We need you right now.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:52 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 12 6_zps9de879b1

Sister Rose Aethor

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

Rose kind of just flopped, letting her body rest. She had regenerated many times, and was tired from the whole ordeal. She was smiling and let out a nice sigh. The tentacles and such from before had all melted into the burning ooze.
"<3....."
she nodded and just continued to lay there, a good few yards from everyone else, since like...skipping stone Rose was a thing.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:16 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 12 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

So after being thrown out of danger, breaking quite a few bones, Catherine had passed out for quite a few moments. The blood loss and intense pain from losing her arm as well as having so many broken bones and other injuries had been too much and she was out cold for most of the times that Kraven's life was being threatened. The nurse only started coming back to the land of the living when Poison's shockwave shook the ground itself, and she started trying to recollect what had happened. One look at her arm and she almost passed out again, but a familiar voice kept her awake- Cain was back. She needed to not be passed out when Cain was there, she was already too vulnerable.
Watching from behind a rock, where she had kept safe from the other attacks that had been going on, Cathy tried to think of how she could be useful. Luckily her remaining arm was not broken, but it was still excruciating to drag herself around. Unfortunately, it was the only thing she could do now, so she grimaced and forced herself to start moving towards the rest of her team- slowly, and hiding behind other pieces of stuff as she went.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:27 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx۞ x long lay the earth, in sin and error pining xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx `till he appeared, and the soul felt his worth x۞

Cain did not bother to shoot a final look Poison`s direction, knowing she had obeyed- his attention was completely stuck on Kraven, and despite the King`s attempts at humor, dark intent swam behind his inverted gaze. Cain took one deliberate step forward- and as Kraven began to open fire, he didn`t move a muscle. Swarms of locust sprang up before him in small bursts without him having to do much of anything, each colliding with Kraven`s bullets and swallowing them whole as Cain continued to slowly, very slowly move forward- almost mockingly. He didn`t make a sound, only continued his advancement with every bullet that his locusts stopped-- until the particle canon came into play. Cain stopped, and a large shield of locusts bursted up around him, soon dropping and revealing the whitette to be unharmed one Kraven`s ammo was spent. The man was absolutely untouchable-- Kraven`s attacks that would surely be enough to lay waste to more than one entire city hadn`t laid a single scratch on Cain. He took the opportunity to take yet another step forward, the distance between him and the Deathworshippers shortening each moment-- and as Kraven continued to futilely bash the trigger of his canon, Cain spread his arms out as if intending to welcome any more incoming shots, soon faltering as Kraven`s attempts continued, taking pity. "...Yuri..." He murmured, as the locusts that he had spent devouring Kraven`s bullets all came back rolling toward him and building under Cain`s legs, lifting him upward so he towered above his former apprentice. "Icarus was warned to never allow his wings made of wax to stray too close to the sun...! But pride can allow even the most noble of men to do such foolish things..." Distaste weighed heavy on the man`s words, as his eyes fell down onto Kraven still. "When one allows pride to cloud one`s common sense... that is when they truly die. Like a lamb led to a slaughter..." He loomed just slightly closer, not doing much more than seemingly toying with Kraven. He apparently intended to do nothing but provoke him-- remind him that there wasn`t anything he could do, even as him and Cain came face to face again. "Five years... not the longest we have been parted, correct...? I have been watching, however. Be careful when creating a bed of fire, Dragovich... you may as well burn in it..."  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:05 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven tossed his particle cannon aside, switching it out for a mere combat knife... the one weapon he could rely on. Knives never ran out of ammo, it was just him, his enemy, and a sharp thing. Pointing his blade to Cain (Even though he knew full well it was useless), he chuckled at Cain as Icarus was brought up "Psh... you're one to talk-" he snarked back to Cain, if anybody was flying too high it was this man. He held power unlike anything mankind should be dealing with. And then he kept on talking, Kraven's patience was wearing thin. Gritting his teeth, Kraven barked out to the fallen king "Yeah yeah, whatever! Why don't you just get your pups out of here! The crazy bitches... some of us actually have relatively sane goals, you know? Like turning OUR kind into competent members of society rather than fucking monsters..." of course, the implication here was that Kraven was in the right here, and Cain merely turned out Killer Genes into 'monsters'. Yuri probably said this with the clear intention of pissing Cain off. Pointing to the Fallen King with his free hand, he then yelled out "Don't think you're welcome here! And don't assume I'm afraid of you! I don't know what you're planning... but I intend to stop you..." with those words, Yuri's solemn expression grew into a grin then a smile "Remember Cain..." as those words were spoken, Kraven's eyes glistened red. Cain would immediately realize something was different in that moment, Kraven had changed "THIS WORLD IS MINE! NOT YOURS! IT WILL BE ME WHO STANDS UPON THE THRONE, RULING OVER OUR EARTH!!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:40 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

Egil was only just barely able to tear his eyes away from Cain as he heard Crispin speak--the fog over his mind seemed to congeal a bit as he went over what Crispin said in his mind, soon replying in an oddly vacant voice,
"I'm here, Crispin." Kraven's booming counter-argument drew Egil's attention again, as he looked back over at the two men, his eyes instinctively drawn towards Cain for whatever reason. "Did you see him?" he asked Crispin abruptly, his voice quiet, but very solid. "She was about to kill all of us...and he stopped her just like that...that was incredible...he wasn't scared or anything..." His heart continued beating on at the pace that it had--although he wasn't moving much anymore, the tension of the situation kept it up--the fact that they might live or die at any moment--and the fact that, if those powers had truly stemmed from the killer gene--that Egil might be able to become that strong someday. Strong enough so that even he himself could believe he was a worthwhile use of energy.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:22 am

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

Crispins felt some semblance of relief as Egil tore his eyes away from Cain and looked at him. As he spoke though, it was apparent something still wasn't right. Despite speaking, he still didn't seem present. Like Cains presence had sucked his consciousness into some other place. Somewhere he couldn't go, as much as he may want to. He'd just found something seemingly solid, now it seemed like the something was slowly floating away.
As Father Death and Cains argument continued, Crispin looked over at the two men. His gaze naturally falling on Kraven. As the mans eyes turned red, he found himself believing the nun mans words. Despite how inconceivable they sounded, at that moment he could believe Kraven was capable of taking over what was left of this wretched world.
He tore his eyes from Kraven as Egil spoke. His words now holding some solidity. Crispin tried to put as much strength behind his words as he spoke. Though a semblance of something entered his voice as he spoke of Poison about to kill them.  

I saw him, Egil.....She was about to kill us. She was his ally though. He didn't need to worry about her trying to kill him. He could still kill us. He's still the one who made Father Death the way he is now. We-need to keep that in mind. I don't know how you're feeling right now, but we need to aware of what he could do.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:37 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 12 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Now, in her blood-lacking state, Catherine couldn't be sure if what she was hearing was correct..but she was pretty sure she heard Cain threatening Kraven. She didn't seem to have a problem with people actually attacking Kraven, as she always believed her lover could make it out easily, but threats were something she did not appreciate. Peeking out of the piece of rubble she was hiding behind, the pinkette shouted (a weak, rattling sound that struggled to leave her throat) her encouragement to Kraven, also figuring it was probably a good idea to let him know she was alive.

"Kravey-- just...do whatever-"

Her attempt at cheering for Kraven was pretty pitiful, given that she barely had the strength to speak at the moment. At least she hoped to provide some support through her presence, though she could feel that her consciousness threatened to slip away at any moment- then again, if Cain was here it was pretty probable that they'd be dead soon...so there was that. Not a lot to worry about if you were already basically dead.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:17 am

"You know not what you trifle with..." Cain bellowed, his eyes narrowing down at Kraven from where he stood, towering over the blonde and his faction on a cloud of bustling locust. "Sane is potentially the very last word I would use to describe you... turning our kin into monstrous terrorists is rather far from sane..." He continued passively, clearly more interested in analyzing Kraven from afar rather than actually listening to what he had to say. In the moments that followed, Cain swooped down so that he was at eye-level with Kraven again, the swarm under his feet slowly moving to the side as Kraven spoke. Once his statement rolled to an end, however- Cain suddenly stopped.
He stopped, and spent a moment glaring in Kraven`s direction-- before a somewhat smug smirk began to cross his lips, and eventually, despite his efforts- Cain threw back his head and his grand laughter filled the air. This continued for several long seconds, until he eased to a stop, shaking his head and beginning to move is swarm backwards- toward where he had kept Poison. "Most amusing... We shall see about that, I suppose... A storm is coming, Yuri... just how prepared are you...?" His eyes scanned the landscape again, until they fell upon Rose, who had been sent flying by Poison`s earlier attempt at an attack. He exhaled in exasperation as he focused on her, gently motioning to weave a spherical shield of locust around her that lifted her up into the air, slowly careening her over the Deathworshippers to join Poison at Cain`s side. He brought his hands fiercely back to his sides, and with that command, the locusts around Rose disappeared and dropped her beside Poison. "The world is at it`s most vulnerable state yet... what it needs is a savior. And if a war must pass for a savior to be crowned... then so be it." His gaze lowered onto Kraven again, focused. "But, alas... I did not come for a war. I have come for my kin. I presume we shall meet again. That is... if you survive long enough... survival of the fittest, correct...?"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:44 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven stood defiantly, glaring Cain in the eyes as he spoke down on him, it was easy to judge others from afar on a pedestal, Kraven took nothing he said to heart. His stare off with Cain continued as the fallen king got closer. In these moments, nobody else existed, he did not hear Cathy's voice or anyone elses. "I'm always prepared..." Kraven muttered, looking Cain dead in the eyes "I adapt to every challenge... and let me tell you something-... you're just another challenge." Kraven didn't so much as flinch as he stood off again Cain. If anything he was excited, as a smile grew on his face as he heard what Cain said to him "I welcome war... I created war..." he spoke back to Cain, openly mocking him. He took a step forward, creating more tension between the two "Hear my words Cain... I will survive. And this score will only be settled when one of us is dead. Survival of the Fittest... I know your lessons well... I will live... I will live so I may one day stand opposing you and stand triumphantly over you. Yes, I will be victorious Cain. Your era is long past... this is MY era... and eventually I will claim it for my own, once and for all. Your days are numbered... Cain..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:50 am

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 12 6_zps9de879b1

Sister Rose Aethor

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

Rose let the locusts pick her up. She didn't mind, this had happened before...several times at that. She was plopped on her feet next to Poison, and smiled giving the woman a kiss.
"Chu..."
she said, and then listened to Cain intently. SHe didn't want to interrupt too much. She just wanted to tell Poison that she was still there.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:03 am

Cain`s smirk left his face, his eyes narrowing the moment Kraven quoted him. He listened with a stoic expression, his presence unchanging in the face of Kraven. His lip twitched, and he neutrally gazed over his shoulder at Poison and Rose, as if distractedly checking on them before returning his attention to Kraven.
"My-- I suppose that if anything, we can be sure that this will not be a boring period of our lives, correct? Give me your full effort, Yuri Dragovich... give me a war to win." He spoke challengingly, his smirk flickering back into place as he turned his back on his former apostle, his locusts beginning to carry him back over to Poison and Rose. "They say that patience is a virtue!" He called back, "But in my estimation, it is a lost art. People want everything now, now, now-- and they want more, more more of it... They fail to realize that beyond their precious, familiar city walls there is another world... and it`s full of beasts just like yours: my world." He turned over his shoulder to meet Kraven`s gaze one final time, before continuing. "And in my world, when one of my beasts is sick or hurt... we do not allow them to fumble in pathetic agony. We put them down. I... I am going to put them all down." He turned back to Poison and Rose, and although his back was turned, the smile was almost audible in his voice-- as he spoke again, with some thought put into it, it was almost possible to think that Cain and The Red Masque were the same person.
"Yuri... or, rather-- Kraven. I suppose you have been looking for me..." The locusts still in the air began to move wildly, bustle uncontrollably- seemingly at his command. "Continue doing so. I am not hard to find. I am here, with my kin in tow. As a matter a fact… I have been waiting for you, Kraven… we all have…" He looked back at Kraven one final time, and slowly- the white center of his eyes began to tint red. "I am never far. I am always here... as far as you are concerned."
With that- the locusts reached their most erratic state yet, their screams and buzzing almost deafening as they swooped like a wave in the ocean over Cain, Rose, and Poison, covering them entirely. The locusts rolled into each other, devouring the space around them-- until there was nothing left. The Church of Crime members disappeared into thin air, and there was hardly but a mark in the sand to prove that they had ever once so much as been there to begin with.

(EXIT THE CHURCH OF CRIME)  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:44 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven didn't look away for a second, he would not show anymore fear to Cain than he already has. He wasn't going to back out of their stare down either, he would not show weakness "Just get out of here before a house falls on you..." he taunted Cain, pointing towards his bottoms. When all was said and done, Cain was gone. Kraven finally broke down after that, falling to his knees "Such power..." Kraven whispered to himself, the Fallen King has such strength and charisma that it was a challenge to even stand in his presence. Kraven would not bow down though, he would never bow down. The blonde almost let himself pass out, but then he remembered... Cathy. "Crap!" Kraven barked out as he turned to Catherine, running over to her. Even with her wounds stopped, she didn't have much more time to live "Catherine! Catherine!" he called out, utterly afraid that he'd lose her again. They didn't have time to find Mocha or Dantalion. He would need to do his best to save her himself. Carrying Catherine into their van, complete with medical supplies and plenty of weapons, Kraven laid the pinkette on the floor. "I'm not going to lie Cathy-" Kraven muttered, rummaging through what was in the van "This is probably going to hurt-"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:04 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 12 Egil%20202_zpse7mebikd

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

The sound of Crispin's voice finally reached Egil at the moment that Cain disappeared, and slowly, steadily, as his adrenaline dropped, his eye returned to normal, and he slumped to the ground, all of the pain of his injuries hitting him like a brick to the head. Tears sprung to his eyes, but he seemed more bewildered by his own actions than anything. Had he just...done that? The way he'd acted--and spoken--he didn't feel comfortable with it. And yet...after thinking about it further...he'd felt confident. He'd felt useful. Now, he was slowly spiraling back down into self doubt, and the feeling of going back to how he usually was...he almost felt despair.
He wiped at his eyes and looked at the burns on his hands--thankfully, his mask had mostly blocked his face, but his hands, shoulders, and back were pretty badly burned. His breathing was a bit labored, and he was doing what he could to catch his breath--he was sore, and the places where he'd been burned just hurt a lot in general. He was struggling to stand up, and eventually managed to get to his feet. He still seemed fairly shaken by the entire experience--he was scared of how he had acted. Genuinely scared. But it also intrigued him, somehow...
After a moment, he looked to Crispin, wiping away some of his own tears before speaking quietly,

"C...Crispin...?" He sounded hoarse--as if he was just getting used to speaking again. "I-I...I'm sorry...are you okay...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:03 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine would have scowled at being ignored as the two powerful men had their big powerful man talk, but she was struggling to stay conscious, so she didn't really seem to care at all. She was barely registering what was going on, and her eyes were closing once more when Kraven started calling for her. Looking up, the pinkette tried to raise her arm...then noticed that she didn't have one and suddenly felt a rush of nausea, not trying to hold back and throwing up to one side as Kraven picked her up.

"Guh-"

Cathy was carried into the van and she nodded as Yuri warned her that whatever he was about to do would most probably not be pleasant. Having been with Kraven so long, this didn't surprise her, and she really didn't have the mental state at the moment to properly process the blonde's words, so that the statement was met with nothing more than the weak nod. All she knew was that she needed to get out, and that if Kraven was okay, then it was all gonna be okay.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:46 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven almost immediately got to work on Catherine "I'm sorry-" he spoke in advance, it wasn't entirely clear if he said that because of the pain she would feel in the future, or because of what he perceived as a failure on his part that lead to this very situation. Regardless, Kraven had to amputate what was left of Cathy's arm, and began to hastily treat her wounds... without any sort of pain medication. Catherine would most likely pass out from the pain. However, when she woke up she would find herself with a new cybernetic arm- er- spatula FOR an arm. Which was just an ordinary spatula, thus much smaller than an arm anyways. Unfortunately all Kraven had to work with lead to this. Instead of a whole metal arm, Catherine got a spatula. It just happens! "I... AM A GENIUS!" Kraven spoke proudly, smiling as he looked down on his new work of art.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum