Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers)

+6
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Your Sweet Dreams
RichNuttyTaste
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 8 Empty Re: Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:29 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 8 Poi10

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 8 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Around the time Rose started talking about the "True Messiah", Poison let out a yawn "I'm bored..." she whined, her eyes observing the battlefield before her. She was looking for a way to entertain herself, and noticed Cao and Crona's fight. Well that was going nowhere. Might as well mess with the boy. The greenette zoomed across the battlefield, appearing right behind Crona, touching his butt "Hello there sweetie~ Remember me~!? You certainly are a lot more cute with your Killer Gene all out... totes my type~" she flirted with him, her Killer Gene activating as well.

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Throw It All Away
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 8 Empty Re: Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers)

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:46 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 8 _zpsgbubured
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

. . . . . . .

-------------

Crona felt Poison's touch and stood still for a moment. He liked the feeling, for it's not like someone like CRONA got TOUCHED by the OPPOSITE SEX very much. He was too shy for that. His eyes slowly shifted over to see Poison before he smiled widely at the girl. Attack? Taunt? Hmm... Crona used some of his blood to make another sharp object, just in case, as he looked over his shoulder to the seductive Poison.
"Hehehehehehehehe... I'm not sure you're little girly friend would like you fondling other people, hehehe~"
He giggled. He wondered where this would take him? He gently licked his blood sharp object, causing his tongue to bleed.
"Black Blood... Hehehehehehehe... I want to see more of it.... I want more... Heh..."
Then Crona, even though he had never felt the touch of a woman before and very much liked this experience, turned to stab Poison with his black blood.

-------------
. . . . . . . .
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:53 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison's expression lit up as she saw Crona's smile... that intense malicious aura that the boy seemed to have, she loved it. She loved it so much "I'll have you know that Rosey accepts me for who I am~" She replied to Crona, looking to the boy with a small smile on her face. As Crona stabbed at Poison, it only went through an afterimage, as Poison appeared behind the by hugging him intensely from behind "I like you a lot more this way~ HEY, you... you should be my pet~ Hey Rose! CAN I KEEP HIM~!? I PROMISE I'LL FEED HIM AND WALK HIM AND EVERYTHING~!" she yelled to Rose as she continued to hug Crona from behind, making sure to press her breasts against his back.

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:01 pm

. . . . . . .

-------------

Crona saw Poison dash behind him again and began to yell about keeping him and stuff. Crona turned towards Poison slowly and continued to smile widely at her. He liked this attention. Crona began to giggle once more before feeling up one of Poison's breasts.
"Keep me, aye? I wouldn't object..."
Crona hoped that Poison would be too engulfed by the sensation of being groped that she would be distracted. If this were true, then she wouldn't see the second attack Crona was throwing with his black blood right to her stomach. He gently licked his lips and spoke once more, quieter.
"I like it when things bleed.... Hehe.."
It's not that Crona is sexual when his Killer Gene gets activated... More of just he will do whatever it takes to see blood shed. Even if it meant feeling up the biggest pervert there probably was.

-------------
. . . . . . . .
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:18 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison let out a giggle when Crona seemed to be playing along. She usually didn't like it when her teasing got her nowhere, but with him, it was still entertaining. Her eyebrows rose as Crona started touching, to which she called out "Rose! I think he likes me!" of course, she meant in more of a dog liking you kind of way, like when an animal is friendly. She didn't at all seemed bothered by him touching her in public, she didn't even seem flustered in the least, as if it was normal for her. But his words on the other hand, seemed to make her very happy "OH? What a cowinkydinky! I LIKE IT WHEN THINGS BLEED TOOOOO~" he responded happily to Crona, suddenly appearing behind him JUST as he attacked her stomach, once again hugging him from behind. It seemed that whenever Crona attack, she was just too fast to actually hit, even by surprise. Poison continued to just snuggle with Crona as if he didn't even try to attack "I like your blood by the way, it reminds me of Cain~ It's sooooo sexy~" and right after that, she stabbed at Crona. Not even to actually hurt him, but because she really wanted to have some black blood on her knife to taste.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:25 pm

. . . . . . .

-------------

Crona remained still as Poison yet again went around behind him. He also didn't budge when he was stabbed, and just allowed it to happen. When Crona was stabbed, the blood inside pushed the dagger out hard, and also sent a spike towards Poison. Most likely, she was going to move. So, Crona made his blood spike out of every hole or wound on his body... So basically all over the place. He looked like a black porcupine. His head slowly turned to wherever Poison was now, and smiled a wide smile, seen even through his spiked blood.
"Cain this.... Cain that... I want to meet this, 'Cain...'... I want to see his powers of black blood... Heh..."
He said as his whole body was in a relaxed state, the black spikes not moving or shrinking at all.

-------------
. . . . . . . .
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:44 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison, obviously, ended up dashing around Crona in all sorts of directions to keep away from his evil porcupine spikes "Well somebody's getting HORNY... HA.... HAHA- DID YOU GET IT!? I'M FUNNY SHUT UP!" she eventually ended up dead in front of Crona, just sort of standing there as the boy spoke of Cain. "He's cool... kinda boring though... he's nice..." she spoke of her father whilst picking her nose "He wants to make world where humanity is enslaved and us Killer Genes rule the world! Isn't that cool!? THE FIRST THING I'M GOING TO DO IS GET LOTS OF CHOCOLATE AND A HUGE HAREM! AND THEN WE'RE GONNA PLAY VIDEOGAMES!" she spoke loudly as she finally STOPPED picking her nose.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:56 pm

. . . . . . .

-------------

Crona's spikes slowly extracted back into his body. His eyes stayed dead on Poison and listened for a bit. He tilted his head one way while listening, then the other after she was finished. All that she said didn't really matter to him- Cain seemed to be boring, according to Poison, so what's the point? Crona shot his arm towards Poison as his blood flew out to pierce the woman.
"Hehehehe... All this chat is fun and all... BUT THE REAL FUN LIES WITHIN THE BODY!"
He yelled as he began to shoot more and more of the black shards everywhere. Most of them were towards Poison, but some went into random directions in his helpless attempt to feed his addiction.  
"Blood... I want it... I CRAVE it... I NEED IT!"

-------------
. . . . . . . .
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:07 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison clapped her hands together and showed a happy-go-lucky smile as Crona replied to her "I AGREE! FINALLY SOMEBODY THAT GETS IT-" she then once again used her speed to avoid Crona's attacks, but took notice of what he said. He wanted blood so bad, she felt the need to give him soon. So Poison promptly stabbed herself, sticking her finger into the wound. She wiggled it in there, letting out a loud moan as her face got all flustered, before pulling it out. She then walked over to him, holding it out towards Crona's face "You want blood...? Okay... taste it~" she let out in a weak voice, looking legitimately flustered. Of all the things to affect her, THIS seemed to be more personal to the woman than anything else. Regardless of how Crona would respond, she'd shove her bloody finger into his mouth, making sure to give him a good taste of her blood "It's... it's not special like yours... but... maybe you'll like it~?" she asked, apparently being reduced to a demure schoolgirl.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:13 pm

. . . . . . .

-------------

Crona watched Poison as she harmed herself, and watched amazingly as she began to bleed. Crona licked his lips at the sight, and when she came closer and stuffed her finger in his mouth, he certainly did not decline. Crona licked, sucked, and nibbled her fingers, just to get every drop of blood there was. The whole time, Crona kept a strong eye contact with the flustered Poison. This blood was good...But he wanted more... So, to get more, Crona bit down hard onto her fingers, and sucked up the blood that leaked from them. He absolutely would not let go of her fingers...
"Mmmmmfff~"
He whimpered with a lustful look in his eyes. Blood... This blood was so good...  

-------------
. . . . . . . .
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:33 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison at first kept the demeanor of a shy schoolgirl "Ah...~" she struggled to maintain eye contact with Crona, she kept nervously shifting her eyes around, only looking at Crona's eyes for a short period of time. And then he bit onto her finger, at first she let out a (rather flustered) pained yelp, but eventually it turned into pleasured moans "Oh...~ Oh.... ah... keep doing that... I like it~ Yes... YES~!" she let out in ecstasy... even though Crona was just sort of nomming on her finger. The greenette began to hold onto Crona as she continued to allow him to essentially EAT HER FUCKING FINGER "You can have it all... it's yours~"

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:43 pm

. . . . . . .

-------------

Crona saw how Poison reacted to the pain. So she liked it rough, huh? Crona smiled as he bit down harder onto the girl's fingers as she wrapped herself around him. Crona wrapped his arms around the girl as he sucked and licked her fingers more, continuously biting harder to get more of the blood out.
"Mmmmm!"
He seemed to be... Thoroughly enjoying himself...  

-------------
. . . . . . . .
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:46 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 8 Egil%20105_zpsmndn9vol

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

⚸-------------------------------------⚸

As the blood continued spraying on out, the burning sensation continuing, the blackness in Egil's eye actually seemed to flicker slightly--before quickly cementing itself in its blackness. He couldn't let himself turn back now--fear had begun creeping into his mind again, and it had almost disabled him. He had to stay upset. Angry. Confident. Not weak. Rose's words actually seemed to penetrate the fog of his mind this time, seeing as how he replied in a grumbled snarl and a rapid shaking of his head as he continued to try to pry himself from Rose's grasp. As far as his mind was concerned right now, harmony didn't exist--and it never would exist. He could feel the tentacle grabbing around his arm from within, but as he got the bit of leeway he did from his stabbing, he managed to tug his shoulder free. He leaned all of his weight away from the beast, putting his foot against the creature's side to give himself more leverage as he tried to pull away from it. And it was at this point that he spotted Crispin, actually noticing him finally--and although it took him a moment, Egil's clouded mind did seem to recognize him. He made eye contact with him for a moment--it was clear that he'd be able to get out if Crispin attacked the edges of the hole that he was trapped in, however, Egil in this state was far too proud to ask for help. He could do this on his own--he needed to do this on his own, in his mind. So, he turned back to the creature that was still gripping onto his arm. He knew that if he pulled any harder, he was going to tug his own arm off--and he couldn't afford to lose this thing. So, instead, he dropped the hook he'd been holding--then grabbed the edge of the hole he was being sucked into with his other hand, using his killer gene-fueled strength to attempt to pry it open to get his other arm out. He was careful, however, to not stick his hand too far in that it would get sucked in, too...

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:23 am

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 8 Crispin76_zpsl3zm96qy
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
---------------------------------.-----------------------------
Crispin was slowed down as more black blood erupted from the remains of the tentacle. The black blood burning into his back. He forced himself to not wince, despite the pain making that difficult. His eyes were still hard, a constant physical manifestation of his desire to reach the true paradise. To be free of all this. His voice barley above a whisper as he spoke. His tone as monotonous as ever. All of the happiness he'd felt earlier was sinking into the abyss just as quickly as Egil was.
God's already abandoned this failed world. There is no messiah I know of aside from on  maybe one and I don't think we're thinking of the same person.
As the tentacle came from behind, he felt it start to wrap around his leg. Crispin turned throwing a knife down at it, mentally controlling the technology he'd built into the blade to dig deeper and deeper and into the tentacle. Crispin focused on the knife, keeping half his focus on digging it further and further into the tentacle. When it was about halfway into the tentacle, he turned, making contact with Egil, feeling a sliver of happiness that the boy seemed to recognize him. He threw several at the holes edges, focusing on not hitting Egil as he did so.

Crispins Theme-Would it matter
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:47 am

C A O
X I A O H A N

❝I am China. I was born in bloodshed of my family, and own it through my own bloodshed❞

Theme--Stabat Mater

T h e -- M e g a l o d o n -- E m p e r o r

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 8 33f63383-5a2a-4f87-b7ce-13296c64234f_zpsd2b633bd

Cao surprisingly escaped the grip of Rose's as Crona re-attacked him. He snarled as the blade came towards him once more. His new attack didn't connect. As Cao watched Crona and poison's act of.....Fucking disgusting finger play he could help but feel hat he was both hungry and slightly horny at he same time. Cao groaned.

Why the fuck did Kraven need to be eaten...WHY. Cao would have to tell him all about this. Cao turned to Rose for a moment. His scowl turned to a neutrality. He squinted his eyebrows at the beast that was named Rose. The smell of blood matched the color.
Cao needed someone who was skilled in Killer Genes to combat this..Now.

Cao turned around and pointed at the remianer survivors. "Someone get that boy! Subdue him and do not allow him to access his killer gene!" He shouted as he dashed towards Rose. He jumped towards what would resemble her head.
He threw a flurry of punches towards the behemoth
"It's funny that your girlfriend getting some from little boys huh! Shame!" He dropped his electric barrier, he kept egging Rose on.
It was like he wanted to get eaten...

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:30 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison's legs started to grow weak as she trembled in pleasure before Crona "Oh... oh my god... take it... it's yours... oh my... gooood~" she spoke in a weak voice, her body tensed up as she felt Crona's arms wrap around him. She continued to moan in pleasure before looking Crona in the eyes and saying "Bite it off... take it... TAKE IT FROM ME~ LET ME GO INSIDE YOU~!" at this point she was probably going to [Censored] [Censored] [Censored].

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:43 am

. . . . . . .

-------------

Crona seemed amused how subjective Poison was being. So kinky things were her weakness... Good to know. Crona listened to her moan and beg him to take her fingers- So he decided... Why not? Since his Killer Gene was in full swing, every fiber in his being was enhanced. Even his jaw. So, Crona chomped down as hard as he possibly could, and broke the girl's fingers. Then, with a quick jolt of his head, Crona ripped the fingers in his mouth clean off. He could instantly taste the blood gushing into his mouth. Blood dripped down his chin as he slurped it down his throat. Then, while holding Poison tight, Crona dropped her fingers into his hand and licked his lips.
"That was amazing..."
He said before making his blood spike from his body and the arm that was holding her tightly, hopefully piercing Poison. Most likely not but... Might as well try. As he did so, he brought the fingers to his mouth and licked the blood that was dripping from them. It was so delicious...  

-------------
. . . . . . . .
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:53 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison began to tremble more and more in anticipation of what Crona would do "YES- YES- YESSS~!" and then he bit her finger off. Poison let out a loud orgasmic cry as she lost all strength in her legs. She looked to Crona with a weak smile on her face, just looking at him longingly as she leaned against him. And then... as a blood spike shot out from Crona, it impaled Poison, sending her straight into the air. There she was, hanging in the air, her chest impaled by his black blood, her blood dripping to the ground. By all means, she looked dead... yet... after a few passing moments, she opened her eyes. Her eyes dilated and she donned a slasher smile, looking to Crona even as she was impaled in the air "Hello... daaaaaaarliiiiing~" she cooed, grabbing the blood spike with her hands and crushing it, allowing her to land on the ground on her feet.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:57 am

. . . . . . .

-------------

Crona only smiled wider as he finally impaled Poison. Even if after a few moments she began to move again, it was still an accomplishment to him. When Poison fell to her feet, Crona stuck his fingers into her wound, onto to pull them out again and lick the blood that was oozing out from her. He giggled softly as he continued to lick the blood.
"It's so Sweet... And Tangy... You're making me addicted to your blood, Poison..."
He said, then bit his lip shortly after. The blood was like a drug to him.. The more he got, the more addictive it became, and the more he wanted... As well as the longer he stayed in the Killer Gene state.  

-------------
. . . . . . . .
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:20 am

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 8 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Most of the time Cathy was just rolling in pain or staring blankly at her missing arm, with fluctuations of total agony and shocked numbness. At some point, however, she looked up...and saw what was going on with Crona and Poison. Particularly after the greenette's orgasmic cry following the finger-biting.

"C-Crona-"

She said weakly, still weak from the whole Rose ordeal- her stump was still bleeding significantly, but Rose's tentacles hard cauterized it enough for her to not be dying from the blood loss. She sort of dragged her body up, standing up and approaching the two killer genes that seemed to be sharing an intimate moment- until Poison was impaled...but then she was still alive- this was not something Cathy should have been interfering with, but she was strangely protective over Crona. She threw a rock at Poison's head, trying to distract her from the male pinkette.

"Leave him alone..."

She looked at Crona, her eyes begging him to stop interacting with this maniac- but she knew when the Killer Gene was taking over. It was highly unlikely that she'd get through to Crona, but she had to try.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:23 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison continued to show her slasher smile as she started to move towards Crona "Heheheh... I think it's time that I-" before Poison could attack however, he ended up shoving her fingers into her wound. Instead of well, hurting her, she once again got all flustered and let out a yelp. Letting out a moan, she end up looking to Crona with a pleasured expression "You... you want more~?" she asked, fluttering her eyelashes at him "I... I can't resist you... if you want more, then feel free to enjoy my flesh~" while that definitely did sound like a double entendre, she was actually indeed telling Crona he could literally continue to drink her blood and freaking eat bits of her. And then Cathy threw a rock at Poison's head. Poison was hit right on, and she immediately turned to cathy with a rage-filled expression "YOU BITCH." she spoke as she sent Catherine a death glare. She turned her attention towards Mosquito as she slowly advanced on her, fully intending to murder the fuck out of the pinkette.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:30 am

. . . . . . .

-------------

Crona was smiling and enjoying Poison as she seemed so obedient- Until a voice rang out. Crona's eyes slid over to see Cathy, and at first, he seemed extremely bored with the woman who threw a rock at his blood source. However, after a moment, Crona's eyes widened every so slightly as the red in them dimmed. He blinked a couple of times, unsure what was going on. Being between full Killer Gene, and part control, all he knew was that Cathy were there, Poison was heading towards her, and Crona was holding... A... Finger....? WHY THE HELL WAS HE HOLDING A FINGER!?!?! Crona stared at the object in his hand, then looked over to the armless Cathy that was sticking up for him. He took a step forward, trying to reach her, but as soon as he did, his head began to pound. Crona held his head tightly and shivered in pain before giggling again. He was back to full Killer Gene.... Crona gently licked and slurped his fingers as he watched Poison head towards Cathy. He began to giggle more at this, smiling widely with a black blood covered grin.
"Mmmmmm... This will be interesting... Heh... Hehehehehehehehe!"
He laughed as he watched what would go down. He had his blood... He was happy.  

-------------
. . . . . . . .
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:37 am

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 8 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine held some sort of hope as she saw the red momentarily dimming in Crona's eyes..but before long it was back, and Poison had been legitimately provoked now- shit was going to go down. Clumsily taking her giant syringe, one handed, she tried holding it out to protect herself, but she was used to wielding this weapon with two hands, and she was obviously struggling.

"You're just jealous cause Rosey likes me enough to bite my arm off, while all you can get is some small-time kid to bite a measly FINGER off~"

She said, forcing a sneer onto her face to appear confident about what was going on. She didn't stand a chance against Poison physically, but maybe psychological warfare would be effective here, if properly thought out.

"If anyone really cared about you they'd take something cool like your leg or something~"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:45 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison seemed completely unflinching as she slowly made her way towards Catherine. Nothing the pinkette said seemed to so much as affect her, in fact, it seemed very clear that Poison only had one thing in mind: she wanted to BREAK her. "You know... you're a... very pretty... woman..." Poison spoke in a low, menacing voice "I don't like that... you look like a whore... a slut... I'm going to murder you dearly now..." the woman didn't even show anger. She just showed a cold, calculating, demented look in her eyes as she suddenly used her Killer Gene speed to dash behind Cathy. He grabbed her by the back of her head, clenching onto her hair as she yanked the pinkette around, before kicking at the back of Cathy's leg brutally with the intent of breaking her leg "Squeal like a pig~"

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:51 am

. . . . . . .

-------------

Crona gave a small, mocking pout when he heard Cathy's words.
"Awww~ I'm not a Small-Time kid~ Odds are, I could tear you limb from limb in a matter of seconds, hehehehehe<3"
He giggled lightly as he moved closer and watched Poison at work. He tilted his head, watching silently before speaking again.  
"You're going to break her so soon? I wanted to play with the poor thing first..."
He said with a pouty face. He lifted up his arm and smiled deviously, and shot black blood projectiles their way. It seemed his intent was to hit Cathy- However, the black projectiles were making a B-Line for Poison. Crona stared deeply at the two with a slightly off red tint in his eyes.  

-------------
. . . . . . . .
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum