Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers)

+6
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Your Sweet Dreams
RichNuttyTaste
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 6 Empty Re: Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:29 am

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 6 12_zpslrrdeo6j

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" ? ? . . . . . . . . ? ? "

Sister Rose Aethor
Sister of the One True Messiah
Sister Rose's Theme: Despair and Die

" . . . . . . . < 3 "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

The Black Blood from Crona's body, though it hissed seem to mine Rose that much. In fact, it was invigorating. The Blood splattered on the tentacle, started to hiss, and then swung at Crona in midair as he was coming for her. All the while...still smiling...still unmoving. Letting <3 do the work for her.
"TICKTOCKTICKTOCK!"
more tentacles erupted from the rocky ground, and another one was heading for Crona as well, going to smack him. The lurching from what would have been Kraven had stopped almost completely. Her body was still. Where Kraven would have been, somewhere inside her...who knew at this point.

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 6 Rosesig_zpsbf74edba
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 6 Empty Re: Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers)

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:20 am

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 6 Tumblr_md34zt0kFk1qinvlto1_500

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Feeling//: ..... | Place//: Skull's Pass | Company//: ....

-------------

Crona narrowed his eyes at the other Tentacle coming for him. He shifted his body, aiming his sword to it. The tentacle was pierced completely threw, but it also pushed Crona hard into the ground. So hard, it left a small crater. Crona coughed up blood because of this, it dripping down the sides of his face, and slowly forming a back side to his mask. However, all he did was laugh. And laugh. And LAUGH. Crona stood up, his crazy grin unable to be seen behind his now cracked blood mask. He charged again to the base of where Rose was, anc sliced threw the tentacles that were from her. He was going to get Kraven back. Crona, unable to take the time to cut himself with his sword, viciously scratched his nails across his arm. Blood dripped from the wound, and he shot the blood flying, right towards Rose. The blood was sharper than any sword, and each was thin as a pen, but about a foot long. There were four of them.
"GIVE KRAVEN BACK!"

-------------
Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 6 Da0a2ae986_zps8aa3bcdc

Out Of Cares:

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:12 am

C A O
X I A O H A N

❝I am China. I was born in bloodshed of my family, and own it through my own bloodshed❞

Theme--Stabat Mater

T h e -- M e g a l o d o n -- E m p e r o r

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 6 33f63383-5a2a-4f87-b7ce-13296c64234f_zpsd2b633bd

Cao watched as the Ministry dealt with Rose and the other Blackbloods, Crona astounded him for his pure energy--a remarkable subject beyond all else. He began to smile widely. His fascinating observations was cut short as a row of knives flew towards him. Plucking them from the air with a few well-placed shots from his revolvers. It was silent for a moment as Cao tried to reach his surroundings to catch Poison. He found his girl as a slap bounced off of his ass.
"HEY! This ass belongs to my thirteen or so wives! 14...15. I lost count at this point really--NEVERMIND" He promptly put his guns away as he took a fighting stance. His bones began to pop, his muscles began to contract and become larger.  

Cao smirked as a spark of electricity jolted forth from Cao...He couldn't trust his other senses with this girl. He needed to feel her movement. His detection system was activated, and began to name his allies off how the the sense bounced off their bodies....
Soon he felt the object that he associated Kraven with go silent. "Kraven...? Kraven!? I swear to me if you got yourself eaten by the calamari I will think less of you!" He shouted with bit of concern that his ally had been absorbed by Rose. However, Cao had larger problems as he stared down the Greenette before him.

"You're not at full-power for this. You would have tried to overwhelm me by now...."
A slight snicker came from Cao as he looked at the crazed woman in front of him, he began to prepare his body for the ensuing battle. Draw forth a series of knives betwixt his fingers, like galvanized brass knuckles. A low powered current began to run through him. Nothing noticeable though.
"Well then, lemme ask for you opinion...Should I try to save the blonde buffoon or give you a run for your money?" Cao cracked his knuckles waiting for a snarky response.

Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:58 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 6 Poison19

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 6 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison donned a slasher smile as she heard Cao speak to her, barring her teeth as her eyes glistened red "Wrong! That ass is mine now...!" the woman then began to dash away from Cao as he put away his weapons and took a fighting stance, gaining some distance between the two. She used her Killer Gene to closely examine this man, getting a certain sense of familiarity as she studied his physique. However, that electrical power surging from him was what she knew she really had to watch. She wasn't entirely sure what that was going to be used for, but she was going to get some distance to be safe. She winked the the chinaman as she dashed to behind Rose, sheathing her remaining knives "Rosey~! Join my side~ I wish to further play with our prey~" the greenette placed her hands on her hips as she addressed Cao, Crona, and Cathy "Kraven isn't dead... yet. Rose likes to take her time digesting her meals, it makes the process all the more painful~! Say... I'm kind of feeling some pity for you losers... so how about we level the playing field to give you piggies a chance~!?"

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Throw It All Away
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:26 pm

Sister Rose Aethor

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

The blood shot by Crona sliced Rose in half, and plenty of herself went everywhere, her burning blood going everywhere. However, <3 was still there and seemed to be fine...and in a manner of seconds, Rose regenerated back to normal. She wagged her finger at Crona.
".......<3"
she then heard Poison and <3 moved her giant mass of herself over toward her, a tentacle coming up behind Poison to give her a place to sit.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:09 am

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 6 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine was spending a lot of time trying to stay alive while Crona did a lot of the fighting. She wanted to help, but her attacks barely made a difference against such powerful opponents. However, she looked to Poison, glaring intensely as the greenette spoke up.

"You're both just scared that you can't take Kravey if he's outside of your little monster's stomach~! Let him go and we'll have a fair fight!"

She tried convincing the pair to let Kraven go, since they seemed in the mood to play. Lifting her retrieved giant syringe once more, the pinkette looked from Crona to Rose, then to Poison and Cao. Right now it was 3 vs 2..if they could get Kraven out, that would be two Killer Genes...plus a shark guy and...Cathy. Maybe this could work? Then again, she seemed pretty sure that they were going to have to cut Kraven out of Rose, they probably wouldn't be giving him up so easily.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:27 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 6 Poison20

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison had a warm smile on her face as Rose was brought to her side, she sat down on the tentacle provided to her "Thank you, Rosey-poo~!" she then looked back over to Cathy and Crona with a predatory look. She shook her head mockingly to the pinkette as she replied "I'm afraid your Kraven is gone now~ What... you don't think you can beat us without Kraveykins~? You better say your prayers then~" she taunted Catherine, leaning towards Rose. Her face got all flustered as she continued to speak "Oh man all this talk of death is really getting me excited~ Hey now... I think me and Kravey have THAT in common... well I suppose that means you and I could... NOPE~! TOO BAD~! I've already got a lover~!" Poison leaned in closer to Rose "Did I properly introduce her to you guys? This is Rose, she's my perfect little girl toy, oh I love you so much Rosey~!!" Poison then leaned in even closer to Rose for a kiss, tentacles and all.

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:18 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 6 Kissy_10

Sister Rose Aethor

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

Rose lowered herself a bit as Poison was talking. She still had her lovely monster <3 behind her, but as she was introduced, she waved.
"<3 <3 <3"
she smiled brightly turned to Poison as they were going to kiss. Then she opened her mouth and it attached itself to Poison's face. You know the term 'sucking face' well this is literally. After a few seconds, she let go, and looked at Poison lovingly.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:30 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison seemed to be enjoying the face sucking... a little too much. When Rose released the kiss, Poison let her tongue out as a bridge of saliva still connected the two. The greenette wiped her face, before donning a slasher smile and literally jumping at Rose "I'M NOT DONE YET-" and then Rose and Poison [Censored] [Censored] [Censored] [Censored] before they [Censored] [Censored] and then she [Censored] [Censored] [Censored] [Censored] [Censored]. Rose then [Censored] [Censored] [Censored] before Poison reached for her [Censored] [Censored] and let Rose [Censored]. [Censored] [Censored] [Censored] [Censored] [Censored] [Censored] [Censored]. [Censored] [Censored] and then they [Censored] much to the shock of [Censored] [Censored] [Censored].

And then a [Censored] was thrown at Cathy.

After all was said and done, Poison let out a relieved sigh as she sat back down on one of Rose's tentacles like she was before that whole ordeal "So... where was I again...?" she asked, honestly forgetting what was going on before that all started. She was in fact so confused about what was going on that her text color got mixed up.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:42 pm

Sister Rose Aethor

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

After everything was set and done, Rose stood next to Poison and looked at her. She didn't bother tapping on the shoulder. She didn't care. She was in pure bliss after having so much fun with them.
"<3 <3"
she made a few more tentacles erupt from the ground, and had them wiggling about. Oh the fun times.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:51 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 6 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine sneered at Poison, hiding her fear that Kraven might actually be dead, and started speaking once Poison started introducing the tentacle monster that apparently was her lover.

"Kay so no one cares, just sto-"

Then all the things happened. Cathy just sort of stood there, watching and looking so very confused. This confusion was broken as a [Censored] was thrown at her, making the pinkette snap out of it. Poison seemed more confused now too...which was probably good. After a moment to gather her thoughts, Cathy figured she would take advantage of the greenette's confusion.

"You were just saying how you were gonna make your friend throw Kraven up and let us go, yes~"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:04 pm

C A O
X I A O H A N

❝I am China. I was born in bloodshed of my family, and own it through my own bloodshed❞

Theme--Stabat Mater

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 6 33f63383-5a2a-4f87-b7ce-13296c64234f_zpsd2b633bd

Cao's eyes held straight into the eldritch horror that was cursing the world before him, forever burning into his mind. A sight to be never left in his psyche. The mounds of mass writhing and seethe clung to his pupils that were laid out bare. He couldn't help but look away, but he HAD TO WATCH. For in all honesty Cathy's boobs were really fucking big....

Finally pulling himself away from the masses of flesh, his gaze met the OTHER eldritch abomination of copulation that was going on before him. A trembling feeling went down into his gut. Something that motivated him to run. Run. Run for his dear life to fill the void that entered him.
He wanted Calamari.
The cthulhu-fucking wasn't so bad....he was rather ashamed that he wouldn't have such a dual orgy himself. Cao began to look at the ground disheartened. Sometimes he wondered about the content of the world he lived in, it was if this was a story written by sex-starved and sex crazed abominations that held no sense of morality or goodness in his heart.

Then he giggled like a bitch once he figured out it was basically a threesome with a half digest kraven being in the mix....

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:13 pm

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Feeling//: ..... | Place//: Skull's Pass | Company//: ....

-------------

Crona stood beside his two friends that were left. His face was non-changing, his eyes blood red, his body trembling, and covered in black blood. The mask has far by broken and fallen off now as he panted, anger basically emitting off of him. Nothing. NOTHING fazed him- Not even the little... Whatever the two females did. He just stared with hatred, anger, blood... He wanted them to die. He wanted Kraven back- but attacking at the moment might be dangerous, considering the other two were just standing around. The lanky boy gripped at his sword tighter as he stood up straighter.
"If you are so very confident in yourself, give us Kraven back. We all know the level of danger if us three were to fight you two, and your... Fetish, for Cthulu."
He said in a flat tone. At the moment, Annoyed didn't even begin to describe his feelings towards the two. They were so.... Repulsive.

-------------

Out Of Cares:

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:47 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison waited for a response from her foes, her thoughs he was already showing some impatient tendencies as she began to eye Rose again "Huh...? I was going to give Kraven back...? Okaaaaaay..." it seemed that Poison honestly believed Cathy, but then Crona spoke. The greenette rose an eyebrow to the boy as she reached a conclusion "WAIT A MOMENT... I wasn't going to do that! You guys lied to me!" Poison puffed up her cheeks as she pouted "Oh he's too far gone now... I'm gonna MAKE SURE YOU'LL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN! ANYWHORE... I remember now..." Poison kissed Rose on the cheek before back-flipping away from the scene. "Honestly... this is really just pathetic... me and Rose would wipe the floor with you if we BOTH keep playing around like this... soooo... let's see how you three fair against Rose alone, huh? I'm sure she's willing to play along for awhile~" Poison leaned down on a rock, making sure she had a good seat to watch what would happen next "OH ROSEEEEEEY~! IT'S LUNCH TIME, and you've got a three course meal in front of you~!" Poison had no intention of taking this seriously, rather, she'd love to see these three squirm as Rose devoured them.

"You three aren't worth my time... Rose... make them disappear~"

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:16 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine grinned as it seemed that Poison was actually going to fall for it...Except then she realized she was being played, and it seemed more unlikely than ever that they'd get Kraven back. At this point, however, Poison's gloating over how much stronger she and Rose were was getting on the pinkette's nerves: who said she couldn't fight without Kraven?! She was a strong, independent woman! Nevermind the fact that Poison was an insanely strong Killer Gene and Rose was a tentacle monster!

"Fine! We'll slice your little girlfriend open and stuff you inside! YEAH!"

She cried, suddenly more confident as she ignored all the danger alerts going off in her brain. Without thinking twice, Cathy launched herself at Rose, stabbing at her face with her giant syringe.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:12 pm

C A O
X I A O H A N

Theme--Stabat Mater

A boiling rage overtook the eastern man for a moment, his eyes almost displaying ones that of a frenzied shark, The Greenette's belittling was not kind to him. Extremely annoyed Cao's body began to pulse in anger. Attempting to not allow the insulting nature of the Killer Gene woman take him Cao steadied his body, his foot being planted with immense force that a gust of dust and rock plumed into the air as he found composure.

"I am in no mood to save you woman! You better not shirk your weight, I see what you do with weight--you just let it all hang out and jiggle grotesquely." He sneered as he watched Catherine rush towards the beast, then he turned towards Crona.
"Boy..."his face soon to change to the boy as he began to recognize him as a Killer Gene than a young child, "I trust you"

His face displayed a sense of unwavering determination. Keeping his knives betwixt his fingers Cao glared at Rose. His muscles locked, tensing and contracting, tossed the blades at the beast. It was as if a gun was fired, a thunderous boom cracked through the air as the knives left his fingers. BOOM Another row of knives. BOOM. Yet another.

Cao dashed after he threw the blades, each step was pedalled by his ambition to end this fight as efficiently as possible. He wanted to fight poison, not her loving monstrosity.  

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 pm

Sister Rose Aethor

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

Rose saw Cathy coming at her with a syringe to the face. With that, her face split in half, and tentacles wrapped around her syringe, going to pull her in too.
"YER MIIIIIIIIIINE BIZTCH!"
<3 yelled as she moved her tentacles to Cathy's legs too, in order to make the swallowing a lot easier. The ooze on the tentacles were already burning the syringe. It was only a manner of time.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:24 pm

-------------

Crona watched everything silently. He even looked at Cao when he addressed him. He was unsure of what to do.. Until Cathy began to get caught up in the tentacle mess. Crona's eyebrows furrowed as he gritted his teeth, then headed towards Rose. He cried out loudly a roar of anger and annoyance as he slashed and dashed thrashing tentacles. He then finally made it to neat Rose. Crona jumped up and lifted his sword high. Then, with the strength of the Killer Gene, Crona swung down at the tentacles holding Cathy. At the same time, he tried to slice open the belly of the beast, hopefully getting Kraven out at least half alive.
"You're such a fucking pain!"
He grunted towards Rose.

-------------

Out Of Cares:

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:49 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 6 610

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison sat on her rock, a smile on her face as she observed her enemies fight Rose "My my... you piggies are getting pretty sure of yourselves here... I'd watch that if I were you~" she taunted her enemies from afar. Even if they had tried to strike Poison at this point, it was likely Rose would stop their attack. Cathy, Crona, and Cao were doomed to listen to Poison for this whole battle, which was surely a good an inspiration as any to beat Rose. "And you're all trying so hard too, it's so cute~ Hehe~ But Rose is hardly using 10% of her power here... what makes you think you can win here~!? You should all just lay over and let yourselves be eaten~" the woman watched with a certain degree of interest, as if she was watching a television. She leaned back on her chair and began to leisurely pick her nose, letting out a yawn at one point "I'm thinking we should get some Italian after this, yeah Rosey~?"

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:00 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine squealed and squirmed as Rose started pulling her in, her attack inevitably failing. More than being scared for her life, the pinkette was more frustrated that Cao's words had been proven right, and that now she depended on him, along with Crona, to save her. At least Crona was there too.
Cathy continued to try to wriggle out of the grasp of the tentacles that burned her skin. Poison kept talking too, which was annoying. Seeing how the two were together, and Cathy was pretty unable to do anything...at least she could try to play them against each other, since Poison seemed so chatty.

"Oh yeah Rosey, that's the spot~! No wonder Poison loves you so much~!"

The nurse grinned and pretended to enjoy the attack she that was actually causing her a lot of pain.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:37 pm

C A O
X I A O H A N

Theme--Stabat Mater

The Green noise ran its mouth without much as an end in sight. Great. As the wrathful king pursued Rose his alabaster white teeth glinted with the lacour of his saliva--He shouldn't be enjoying this. But he he was. He was one of the leaders of the thriving world. But he was a sadist. This was a battle, one that was told in old tales.

This was thrill inducing. A shameful notion....

Cao jumped into the air, pulling forth another row of daggers from his arsenal that were transferred to lie between his fingers. His arms propelled his fist straight into the tentacles that constrained Cathy. Another thunderous boom as a barrage of vicious hits tried to coax the tentacles to release the nurse.

"Catherine, we have to think about this--Don't waste time. If you rush headlong into the fray we'll just be losing energy and losing Kraven faster" He clutched the woman by the waist--attempting to escape the range of the monster

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:03 am

Sister Rose Aethor

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

Crona's slicing and dicing was a wonderful thing, as black burning blood started to splurt basically everywhere. It wasn't long before the tentacles regenerated however, and somehow, there was even more. When Crona reached the belly and sliced it, a giant splurt of black blood was aimed at his face before instantly closing up. Then, a tentacle came up and went to smack Crona in the chest area.  
"PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAH! <3 <3!"
the monster yelled, as another tentacle wrapped around Cathy, and pulled her in closer to a gaping hole in her face, the same which ate Kraven.  And then one went to smack Cao cause dem knives. And the punches only created burns for the poor man. Rose was unphased.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:36 am

-------------

Crona had managed to dodge most of the spurts on black gunk- Until one aimed right for his face. There was no time to cut, no time to block- He kissed the black burning shit. This made Crona fall to the ground and scream in agonizing pain. He twisted and contorted in attempts to get the gunk off. He was blinded. Then, a tentacle pulverized him deeper into the ground- A shark cry, then silence. Crona laid there, not moving as all as the small crater that was now made filled with black blood. Some of the blood began to wrap around Crona, forming a complete slick and thin body suit of hard black blood. It was very thin, but at least it gave Crona some mercy to the burning of the blood- However, if he were to get pulverized by another tentacle... He slowly sat up from his laying position. The black blood clogged up each pore that was bleeding- That was the only reason Crona had not bled to death. He tilted his head while looking at Rose, and slowly stood. He bent down and touched his black blood that was spattered around his feet, then shot his arm towards Rose. The blood lifted from the ground and started shooting towards Rose.
"Release Cathy."
He said.... Rather calmly. He was done taking all of this shit from these people who acted so high and mighty. Crona was really struggling however... Yet he didn't know it. His Killer Gene kept his adrenaline running, but if he were to turn back to normal... He would go unconcious. Actually, he would possibly even die.

-------------

Out Of Cares:

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:28 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 6 610

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison giggled as Rose yelled out pasta "Though I dunno... you seem to have plenty of food here too... I mean look at that! You got... Chinese food!" she spoke aloud looking to Cao, before turning to Crona and Cathy "And, er... two loafs of white bread..." she shrugged before just deciding to watch the battle play out before her eyes. She began to get a little bored, after all, she knew there was only so much these people could do. But then something really pissed her off. And that source of rage was Cathy "HEY BITCH! SHIT THE FUCK UP!" she barked out to Catherine, picking up a rock and throwing it at the pinkette "ROSE! EAT THAT BITCH! EAT HER NOW! REUNITE HER WITH KRAVEN IN FUCKING HELL!"

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:06 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine gave Cao a sort of shrug, or the closest thing to a shrug that she could manage given the circumstances- she didn't know what to do, so a surprise attack had seemed the best chance she had...that is, until she was grabbed by the tentacle monster that ate her boyfriend. She seemed more relieved as Cao started attacking, but Rose made sure that those weren't successful, despite his insistent tugging on her waist. The pinkette also grinned at Crona's attacks- those seemed like they'd definitely leave a mark, but the nurse was now pretty focused on the fact that she was being pulled in and it was scary...still, Poison was showing that her previous words had affected her, so maybe she could push further.

"Oh what's wrong, Poison~? Feeling threatened~? Come on, Rosey, I like it just like that~!"

Cathy cooed, sneering at the greenette as she made moaning noises to show just how much fun she was having with the woman's girlfriend.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum