Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.)

+4
RichNuttyTaste
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 10 Empty Re: Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.)

Post  Akikazemoon Sun May 31, 2015 1:28 am

░░▒▒▓▓Heroism  is  accessible▓▓▒▒░░

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 10 Santana%2021_zpswnsquyxt

░░▒▒▓▓Happiness  is  more  difficult▓▓▒▒░░

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia
⚔-------------------------------------⚔
Fight for freedom and justice . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . but don't you dare forget
the people you left behind

As Zombie's car pulled up to the cactus outside of Nowhere, Santana glanced out the window and looked around. He'd heard the place was underground, but this was pretty well hidden--at least until he saw the cactus with several stab wounds and gunshot holes in it. Yeah, that was kind of conspicuous. Once the car had stopped, he got out, walking over towards the cactus and waiting for Nathan to follow. He looked around for a moment, seemingly trying to calculate something in his head--before unsheathing his sword and opening up a portal next to the cactus, wordlessly grabbing Zombie's arm and pulling him through--and just like that, the two of them were just in front of the lift, inside the base, without even having to open the door. He shut the portal, then began to quietly look around.
"I guess from here, we just need to find the leaders..." he murmured--just in time for a bunch of footmen to come around the corner and see them--then start shouting and panicking. "...Or that--Zombie, try not to kill too many of these guys, alright? We're here for specific objectives that the footmen don't need to die for." He moved forward at this point quickly--knocking out a few of them with the hilt of his blade and blocking a few attacks before looking back at Zombie. "Let's just make this quick."

⚔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚔
With Hope On His Blade - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 31, 2015 2:29 am

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 10 1212

Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓝⓞⓦ, ⓝⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓞⓤⓣ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓣ
Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓣ, ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 10 Zombie12

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Zombie stood alongside Santana as he appeared inside NOWHERE, it was a quick and sudden appearance that caught all the footmen off guard! Two mysterious armed men appeared much to the terror of NOWHERE's criminals "Yeah yeah... I get it..." Zombie muttered as he drew his longsword, with his other arm, he drew a small metal tube, which immediately deployed into a shield. Nathan had apparently gone and rearmed himself on the way here "Tch... they're nothing but dirty criminals... like their lives matter..." Nathan muttered as he cut down a mass of footmen who just happened to be close. It was evident in that moment that Nathan would show no mercy to anyone who crossed his path "Right the leaders... yeah... just make enough noise and they tend to react... from my experience..." Zombie almost immediately charged down a highway into a horde of footmen, quickly leaving Santana behind. He really couldn't care about dealing with Jo and Ryder right now, he had to find Inna and finish this "INNA! WHERE ARE YOU!? SHOW YOURSELF!!!" Zombie furiously yelled as he cut down more footmen with his blade.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Zombie's Theme - Here To Show The World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun May 31, 2015 3:47 am

Jasper Everhart

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 10 Jasper%2078_zpsf1ym9hpl

Hemlock
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Love's a game, wanna play?.............................
.............................I can make the bad guys good for a weekend
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."

Jasper ignored the Inquisibear as best he could, focusing on what he was doing - though giving the other a bit of an incredulous look at one point. "You can't eat. And honey would make your fur sticky. I didn't sign up for bathing duty-" he grumbled. He seemed to relax, however, as his toast finished cooking, carefully pulling it out of the toaster...
Only to drop it in shock as he heard chaos near the entrance. Carefully, he shifted to the door to look - before his eyes went wide as he saw who was there.
"Fucking hell-!" Rapidly, he turned to the Inquisibear, crouching to look at him. "Listen, I need you to not attract their attention for a while - I don't care what you want me to do for you after as long as you can keep them from seeing you right now-" he instructed, giving the bear a fleeting and desperate smile - before he stepped back and vanished, his cybernetics kicking in. Once he was invisible, he turned and booked it out of the kitchen, slamming open the door to Ryder and Jo's room shortly after becoming visible again. "Get the hell up, we have problems-!" he snapped, before turning and leaving again, this time remaining visible as he approached the entrance to the base. He knew Zombie... and though he had never met Santana before, he knew who he was. He'd heard of him... and shit was not looking good for them.
Quietly, the whitette stood near the back of the room, examining Santana quietly. Zombie was looking for Inna - he could do that. It'd keep him occupied. Santana, though... Quietly, the male stepped forward, cocking his head to the side.
"You have shitty timing..." he muttered, pulling his umbrella from the inside of his coat and quietly spinning it around his fingers.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 31, 2015 4:03 am

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 10 210

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 10 Layout14

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"ƨнow мɘ ɒ ƨмilɘ~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻

Once the commotion started, The Inquisitor seemed justifiably surprised from it all, though he figured this was probably a common process for many of these footmen if any of them happened to have worked for Vulture Team before. When told to basically go and hide, The Inquisitor sort of just nodded "Y-yeah... I think I'll go do that!" because no way in hell was he going to die for these losers. Of course, Jasper soon disappeared, which caught David off guard just a bit. He wasn't expecting that "Well... I have no idea where to go buuuuut I'll find a place I guess! Thanks a lot bro! You were really helpful..." so throughout the chaos, the beplushed one just leisurely walked through the halls. Ironically, he was unknowingly heading straight towards Santana. he just happened to be around the corner when Santana said his last few words. And immediately upon hearing them... David Krueger recognized those words well "No way...!" could it truly be? Could it truly be his old ally Santana Pejoves!? Inquisibear ran around the corner, making a straight run for the Cuban Samurai "SANTANAAAA! THANK GOD! IT'S ME! IT'S DAVID!" he called out waving his fluffy arms towards the Vigilante "YOU'VE COME TO SAVE ME! KYAHAHAHAHA! I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN GOD BUT THANK HIM SO MUUUUCH!"

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"тυяи тнɒт ʇяowи υqƨibɘ bowи~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻
☻☱☱☱☱☱☱☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲"so ı ɔɐu qɹǝɐʞ ʇɥɐʇ sɯıๅǝ oɟ ʎonɹ's~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☱☱☱☱☱☱☻

❝It's me~!!❞
Inquisibear's Theme - Lunadial Overclock
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun May 31, 2015 9:03 am

──☠☠── I couldn't beat them, so I became stronger. I couldn't join them so I killed them. That is my reality.

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 10 Sample10
Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 10 Cc7f4e10
☠☠☠
Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 10 B84cc410

☣┅☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢┅☣
Rika walked back into NOWHERE after a day of searching for Zombie and sat in a good vantage point watching everything go down. This must be his next job she knew he had been sent here on a job but it was a shame they had to be friends and paying customers but she wasn't likely to get in his way so she shot a few guards and sat back down and waved, starting to eat her bagel which it had taken her a trip back to her old base to get she had more of course in the car but this one was cinnamon raisin so she munched away happily and every so often shot at a few footmen. 

☣┅☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢───────────☠☠☠────────────☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢☣

├────────────☠☠☠─────────────┤
Rika's Theme

Last edited by scullpanda on Sun May 31, 2015 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun May 31, 2015 7:54 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 10 Ryder%20HT%20109_zpsfwht3ruq

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
☲-------------------------------------☲
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

"Okay..." Ryder yawned as Jo told him to go back to sleep--and he actually almost did fall back asleep, when suddenly, Jasper called to them, and Ryder was a bit shocked back into wakingness. "Huh--bwuh--?" He let Jo out of the hug slowly and sat up, blinking a few times, and moving a hand up to his head. His temples were pounding...maybe he shouldn't have drank so much, after all... "What's happening...?" As he began to wake up a bit more--he actually heard people shouting and screaming in pain--which was never a good sign. His eyes went wide for a moment, before he leapt out of bed, scrambling for what clothes he could find right away. "Shit--! Did--did you hear the entrance explode or anything? How'd they get in--whoever they are--?!" He tossed on some pants and a jacket, heading for the door, then looking back towards Jo. "You good to go?"

Santana gave a heavy, obviously irritated sigh as Nathan gave his answer, then ran off. It was then, though, that Jasper entered the room--and the samurai turned his attention over towards the whitette. He listened to Jasper's words, then gave a small chuckle and grinned.
"Well then--you must just have really good timing..." He paused for a moment, hearing Zombie bellowing down the hall and generally making a ruckus. "...Or working ears. Either or. So...an umbrella, huh? Interesting choice..." And then Inquisibear happened. Santana stared at the bear for a moment as the thing squeakily toddled over towards him--he did recognize the voice... "...David? As in David Krueger?" As the bear neared him, Santana snatched him up by the scarf and held the bear up in the air, staring into its face for a moment with a neutral expression. "A completely unsuspicious object...compact size...connection to The Inquisitor..." He looked away from Inquisibear then, looking over at Jasper and unable to help snickering out a laugh he'd been trying to hold back. "...Did you just send your Branch of Sin running at the person who's trying to take it?" He had to suppress a few more laughs, then holding up David again to speak to him, still doing what he could to hold in his chuckles, "David, you're a super-criminal. I arrest super-criminals. What makes you think I'd help you? I'm not your student or subordinate anymore..." He tightened his grip on the bear's scarf, shifting his grasp now towards the base of the scarf-tails, near the bear's neck, to do what he could to keep him in place. Then, he looked over to Jasper. "...So. I know who you are--I've seen plenty of wanted posters. Aaand...I'm assuming that you know who I am...so...keeping that in mind...are you going to try to stop me, or should I go grab my angry associate and leave?"

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun May 31, 2015 8:15 pm

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper eyed Santana quietly, examining him from his position several feet away. He had heard rumors - this man was no laughing matter, that much he could tell. Yet he didn't show fear - in fact, the only expression his face betrayed was a soft smirk as the other commented on his umbrella. He nodded a bit then, holding it up and looking at it in the light. "An umbrella," he agreed nonchalantly, allowing himself a soft smile... before his eyes widened in shock.
The fucking bear.
He lunged after the stuffed animal desperately, grimacing as he missed and was forced to watch as it ran to Santana and was scooped up. This was bad. Very, very bad... especially as the man revealed that was exactly what he was after.
"Ryder, Jo, get your asses out here-!" he yelled, giving Santana a bit of a glare. "... You had one fucking job, you stupid bear-" he snapped, before stepping forward... and allowing his cybernetics to kick in, his body abruptly vanishing from sight. "You're not going anywhere, old man-" he replied, his voice still sounding from in front of him - but after that, the whitette moved, taking the chance while he was invisible to move closer and use his umbrella to whack Santana's hand - trying to get him to drop the bear.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:19 am

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 10 Tumblr11
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Hot Crater

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Eagle groaned and finally got up, huffing as his head was hurting more then it would if he were hit by a truck...twice. He pulled on his coat and followed the corpses and yelling. He sighed, spotted Santana and Jasper. "YOU KNOW! I literally...feel like I am not able to get ANY sleep due to you buttholes yelling and screaming like howler monkeys. So, I'm gonna try and be polite." he threw a punch toward Sanatana's face. "Drop the bear...and take your pirate ass elsewhere..."

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 10 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:10 am

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 10 Layout14

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"ƨнow мɘ ɒ ƨмilɘ~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻

"RIGHTO~!" David Krueger victoriously and cheerfully replied as Santana got his name correct. Unlike just about everyone else around here, The Inquisitor didn't seem to be actively trying to piss this guy off at every moment. So this said one of two things, either this meant that there was ONE PERSON in the world to whom David was not a dick too... or this was a man The Inquisitor NOT DARE pissed off. Either way, this painted a terrifying picture of Santana, he was not to be taken lightly. When asked why Santana should be helping him, Inquisibear let out a maniacal laugh "Oh? What's that guy's name again? Ashley Kims... right? He's done FAR WORSE than anything I could even try to conjure up... yet you're WORKING with him... sooooo... I can only assume that there's some sort of... -deal- I can make... I'm right, ain't I? I'll take that offer, yeah... besides... I can help you kill Cain. I -AM- a Branch of Sin after all... and I know where all the others are~ Kyahahahaha...~!" The Inquisibear wiggled himself around Santana's grasp to look to Jasper, to which he let out a noise not unlike someone spitting their tongue out in mockery "WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING!? That I'd play the nice supportive friend? GET REAL! I HATE ALL OF YOU! I'M PICKING THE WINNING SIDE! KYAHAHAHAHA!" he then squeaked himself free of Santana's grasp and fell on his shoulder, to which he stood as a parrot for the pirate Cuban samurai "THIS TIME, YOU'RE LOSING JO~! KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!" The Inquisitor was never going to forget all the humiliating loses he suffered at Jo's hands. But not this time, this time he had someone to match Jo and Ryder, someone even better! This time he wasn't going to lose!

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"тυяи тнɒт ʇяowи υqƨibɘ bowи~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻
☻☱☱☱☱☱☱☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲"so ı ɔɐu qɹǝɐʞ ʇɥɐʇ sɯıๅǝ oɟ ʎonɹ's~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☱☱☱☱☱☱☻

❝It's me~!!❞
Inquisibear's Theme - Lunadial Overclock
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:14 am

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 10 Axel_l10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"RAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!" Axel suddenly charged out at Santana from behind just as Eagle threw a punch towards the Samurai. Axel didn't understand what was going on, but he could tell this guy was his enemy. He could vaguely hear Zombie's voice in the distance, and seeing as how this Samurai looking man stood against Eagle and Jasper at the same time as Nathan, Axel could only assume the worst. Axel charged the Cuban like a raging bull, attempting to tackle him from behind using as much raw power and ferocity as possible.

❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:50 pm

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

Santana looked to Inquisibear as the bear explained, quirking up an eyebrow and shrugging. As David labeled him as the winning side, Santana chuckled, and spoke,
"That's kind of you..." Attacks were coming at Santana from three sides--and yet, he didn't seem to panic. In fact, he didn't even move--he simply looked into the reflection on the blade of his sword--and in the blink of an eye, suddenly, he was gone, having moved to a different portion of the hall, Inquisibear still on his shoulder. It was almost as if he'd teleported, but he hadn't opened up a portal...no, it was something else...
"Man, but you all are fans of brute force, aren't you? Now listen...I've got no reason to kill you all, so I'll go easy on you...arrest, though, is a plenty viable option." He smiled, his eye glinting with knowing as he looked at the others who had tried to converge on him and had no doubt bumped into each other when he'd suddenly reappeared elsewhere. "I know that you all are a rowdy type, but are you sure you don't just want to come quietly...? Last chance..."

⚔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚔
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:01 pm

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 10 Axel_l10

After Santana's swift disappearance, Axel ended up just tackling Rommel and getting punched in the face. He was NOT happy about that. The blonde got up from his tackle with an excess of energy, literally jumping up onto his feet and growling at the Cuban Samurai "How's he so fast...? The Killer Gene...? No, his eye isn't red..." Axel attempted to read into Santana's form, if only to catch any particular superpowers the man could be using against them. Letting out a snarl at Santana, Axel seemed more insulted by his apparent mercy than gratitude "I don't know why you're here, but I'll tear you limb from limb!" he yelled as he... did the exact same attack as before! Except this time it wasn't from behind so it was even more telegraphed than before! Axel may have had heart, but his tactical senses left a lot to be desired.

❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:28 pm

" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "

Eagle punched Axel in the face and was tackled. Alright, so the pirate had tricks. That was going to be a problem. He glared at Axel was still attacking, and got up slowly with a little pain. "Alright ow. That hurt. What the actual fuck..."he held his head and looked at Santana carefully. "This guys a moron...I'll let him get the guy to move, and then tackle this pissant." he thought and waited for his time.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:40 am

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper's eyes widened as Santana effortlessly vanished and reappeared out of the way of the attacks, skidding rapidly to a halt to avoid ramming into Eagle or Axel. That man... was he human? He spun around, still invisible, and examined him, eyes narrowing as his cybernetics kicked in to try and analyze what was happening. He was still utilizing his others to remain invisible - but as Axel charged Santana, he stood back and watched, trying to figure out what this man's deal was. After a moment, though, as if to test something, he pulled out a gun and fired at Santana's leg - not a big wound, but instead an experiment to try and figure out what he was capable of.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:44 pm

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

"E for effort, but you're going to have to do better than that, kid," Santana chuckled as Axel charged, simply dodging him normally this time, with speed that one wouldn't think befitting of a man his age. And in that moment, he ran towards the nearest wall, pushing off of it with his foot and leaping upwards to gain enough height--the jammed the end of the hilt of his blade into the back of the blonde's head, in an attempt to knock him out. As he landed, his eyes were drawn back to the blade in his hand--and his eyes suddenly widened, just before he sliced his sword forward in a quick slash--Jasper's bullet falling to the floor, neatly sliced in two. He paused for a moment, then looked over at Eagle and grinned. "At least your invisible friend is being smart about this. Can't exactly say the same for you and the tall one." He suddenly darted forward towards Eagle, swinging around behind the man and aiming a harsh kick at the back of Eagle's knee, aiming to make the knee buckle so the man would fall over. "At least try!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:10 am

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

Eagle watched as the old man was running toward him, going to attack. Eagle grinned and took the kick. He didn't buckle however. "I haven't even begun trying old man."he pivotted around and leapt over Santana, aiming to punch him in the back of the head as hard as he could."HOW YOU LIKE IT NOW?!"he yelled as he landed and turned to the man, grinning.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:10 pm

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

"Not at all," Santana yawned, side-stepping Eagle's attack and giving him an unimpressed look. He was surprised his kick hadn't worked--either the guy didn't have pressure points or he just had really beefy knees. He sighed shaking his head a bit. "Kids these days...alright, if you're not gonna back down, don't come crying to me later when you get a bit cut up!" He gripped his blade with both hands, rushing at Rommel with near inhuman speed, slicing at the man's chest area with his sword, kind of just wanting to get this over with. "You can't beat me--stand down!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:54 pm

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

Eagle activated his claws and protected his chest with them. "Most likely. But I don't like giving up. So fuck you Captain Crunch."He grinned, running toward Santana and slashing at his chest area, slashing in an X formation. He wasn't expecting to win. Hell, he knew he was going to die most likely. He just hoped Jasper or Jo or someone would help; come up with a plan. He was a doer, not a planner. Jasper and Lukas were the smart one in their group, he admitted it. However, he focused on Santana ahead of him, hoping to be a good distraction.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:18 pm

──☠☠── I couldn't beat them, so I became stronger. I couldn't join them so I killed them. That is my reality.

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 10 Sample10
Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 10 Cc7f4e10
☠☠☠
Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 10 B84cc410

☣┅☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢┅☣
Rika watched as everyone ignored Nathan and attacked the older man with the sword and watched in amazement as he was not only a step ahead of pretty much everything but could do cool teleporting stuff too, this was better then watching any movie well most things were but this was kinda cool to watch and Nathan just being ignored made things so much better in her book so she called over to him "Nathan do wanna help the old guy out or what" she laughed internally at him but munched happily on her bagel still hiding her smile behind that.  
☣┅☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢───────────☠☠☠────────────☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢☣

Rika's Theme
[/quote]
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:25 pm

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 10 32_zpsminfi7iy

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jo had begun to drift back to sleep- warm, cozy, and safe in her boyfriend`s embrace. That was, until a booming sound from the floor below jarred her hurting head, causing her eyes to snap open, awake and alert, the pleasant smile she had as she was cuddling in Ryder`s arms still presents on her features. "...No." She murmured, eyes glancing over her shoulder- and then the noise continued. "No." This time her voice was a gasp as she jolted out of her bed, startled and afraid, her breath quickening and heaving her chest up and down. She didn`t glance up at Jasper as he opened the door to their room without a warning, not even having the piece of mind to be embarrassed over the fact that he had barged in on them- she was way too panicked. This was a nightmare- images of Carrion Land flashed quick and violent on the back of her eyelids and pinched hard at her already gnawed away temples. She squeezed the bridge of her nose- and not wanting to waste any more time, feverishly rolled out of bed and moved to her dresser to pull on whatever she could find. She pulled a pair of underwear on and tugged a sports bar over her chest, throwing a pair of dark pants over her shoulder as she looked over at Ryder and nodded, swinging open the door to their bedroom and quickly beginning to run down the halls whilst clumsily pulling her pants over herself. Whoever that was needed to suffer.   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:44 pm

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper watched Santana carefully after he shot at him, noticing what he did - and suddenly realizing a possibility, as crazy as it seemed. Carefully, he fired at the man again, waiting to see if the same thing happened. If the man repeated the gesture he'd seen him do before, he would have to believe it... though as he realized there were more problems than just Santana, he scowled. What the hell was that woman doing? He narrowed his eyes as he noticed her, but kept his focus on Santana, keeping the knowledge that she was there in the back of his mind as he tried to think of a plan.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:14 am

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 10 Ryder%20HT%20109_zpsfwht3ruq

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

Ryder ran out of the door after Jo, grabbing his bat along the way, doing what he could to keep his wits about him and try to figure out what was happening out there--clearly, somebody was attacking them, but who? This question, however, was answered as Ryder skidded around a corner, spotting Zombie--and hearing a much louder racket further down the hall.
"Seriously...?!" Ryder snapped at the assassin, clearly unhappy. "What is your problem?! I'm gonna give you thirty seconds to get out of here before I beat your head in!" Clearly, Ryder didn't appreciate getting woken up by things like this--and he made his point very clear but pointing his bat in Zombie's direction. "Get out now, if you know what's good for you! And take your friends with you!" He hadn't seen Santana yet--right now, he was just focused on Zombie and whatever he thought he was doing here.
" 'Captain Crunch'? How do you even know about that stuff, it's been off the shelves for years--" Santana squinted at Rommel, somewhat puzzled by the nickname and exactly where it came from--and as he heard a girl a bit of a ways off refer to him simply as an old man, he sighed and shook his head a bit. He pulled his sword upwards to block both of Rommel's claws at once, raising his eyebrows and shrugging as he pushed the man away--and his eyes did indeed, as Jasper predicted, dart down to his sword momentarily once--then again to reaffirm--and just as Jasper fired, Santana leapt back, slicing the bullet clean down the middle once more. His eyes narrowed somewhat--actually looking in Jasper's general direction, though it was clear he didn't have an idea exactly where Jasper was. He looked back to Eagle then, rapidly taking steps forward and swinging at the blonde with a rapid barrage of sword strikes--clearly, the longer this went on, the more he wanted to get it over with.

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:35 am

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 10 1212

Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓝⓞⓦ, ⓝⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓞⓤⓣ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓣ
Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓣ, ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 10 Zombie12

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Nathan cut down a wave of NOWHERE footmen, and he wasn't holding back either. His strikes lacked any mercy or care for human life, he effortlessly cut footmen into two. He was clearly here to kill, not arrest "INNA! WHERE ARE YOU!? SHOW YOURSELF! COWARD!" the man raged as he stomped down on the skull of a corpse, crushing the body's skull under his boot. Alas, his efforts were fruitless, there were no Russians to speak of. That was disappointing, however, Zombie didn't have time to think on such matters. Before any thoughts could enter his head, he could hear Ryder's voice calling out from afar. The assassin turned to look in the same direction as Jo and Ryder, his eyes narrowing under his mask "Where's Inna...? Actually... nevermind... I'll show her what happens when my words are ignored. Yeah... killing her employers outta do that..." as Ryder pointed his bat towards the blonde, he pointed his blade out. The man seemed to be focusing more so on Ryder than Jo, and the man made it apparent why quickly "I think I'll start with the one responsible for Chelsea's death... yeah... I think she'd appreciate that..." the man rambled as he clanged his sword against his shield. He took a step forward, slowly getting into a fighting stance as he glared across the hall towards Ryder "I'm afraid I can't let you two pass... Santana probably wouldn't appreciate me letting you two get in the way of his slaughter... oh man are you guys dead! You're out of your league!"

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Zombie's Theme - Here To Show The World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:11 am

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

Eagle saw that once again this guy could just slice bullets out of the air. Who the hell was this fool? "I'm older then I look, but I'm hell of a lot sexier then you!"he concentrated on parrying Santana's strikes with his claws, hoping to goodness this would give Jasper some sort of clue to harming this buttface. The hangover made it a little harder to fight but hey, he was trying his best. Even if a few of the strikes hit him, he wasn't going to slow down or stop. That just wasn't who Eagle was. He was a doer, not a quitter.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:34 am

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 10 2b21f3cb-2a50-450b-aafa-07b563ce1c5a_zpsvf4zfoyl

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jo, having successfully put on her pants by now like the pro she was, skidded to a stop in the presence of Zombie. She stopped, glared at the male, then released a haughty sigh as she reached up to fiddle with one of her earrings. "...You were warned, kid... --did you say Santana...?" A smile alighted Jo`s features- a very slightly macabre one, as she tossed her earring Ryder`s way. "Batter up- have fun with the two pump chump." After blowing a kiss Ryder`s way, she pivoted around the assassin and dashed directly past him, speeding down the hallways with her fists clenched tightly. She didn`t have much of anything to say to Zombie- and she figured it`d be satisfying on Ryder`s end to get to beat him in a bit privately. Santana, on the other hand...
Her dash to the first floor was one filled with impatience and excited, but nervous butterflies in her stomach- she`d been dealing with vigilantes for the last five years... to finally get to meet their leader was actually a bit thrilling. But also nerve racking- she tried not to think about it as her feet carried her to the second floor and followed the sounds of panic and gunshots. She did her best not to look at the corpses of her friends around her, having conditioned herself by now to predict her own reactions to things- she couldn`t get worked up. She couldn`t lose it here. She needed to keep herself in check and get these guys out of her way.
Santana, in his white robed and sword wielding glory, wasn`t very hard to spot from afar- and as she dashed toward him she unclipped the remaining grenade on her other ear, pressing down on it`s tip before skillfully tossing it and sending it sliding across the metal floors until it came to a stop beside Santana`s foot. She only hoped Eagle and Jasper (wherever he was) could note it`s structure to recognize it as a disguised grenade before it blew up. "Pejoves! I`m really not sure whether to be pissed or honored, but for your sake, lets say honored. I`m guessing you didn`t stop by to borrow a cup of sugar..." She came to a stop near his side, falling into a CQC ready fighting stance, surrounding him with the help of Eagle and Jasper. She eyed his sword momentarily, inwardly deciding that if she could just get that thing away from him- this would be over quickly. "...But it`s rationality I lack, not mercy. So, I`ll give you one chance." The rueful playfulness left her expression as her features fixed into a stern, focused grimace. "Get the fuck out or that other eye of yours is mine."  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum