Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.)

+4
RichNuttyTaste
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 13 Empty Re: Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:19 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 13 2010

Top Of The Head, I'm On The Set
Do The Impossible, Don't You Wanna Bet?
Cuz, Alot Of Things Changed, We Be Waiting In Vain
If You Wanna Get By, No Pain No Gain

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 13 Layout16

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】
✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿

On the ground above NOWHERE, the once peaceful sounds of the desert were replaced with booming funk music as the Pimp Mobile Gokart nearly ran over their cactus. The car skid across it before coming to an abrupt stop, Jackal... wasn't the most safe of drivers. Which was something that Lukas may have noticed on the way there. The tall blonde exited his vehicle, leaving the loud punk music on as he approached the cactus "Here we are man- I BRING YOU... NOWHERE!" Jackal motioned towards the cactus... just the cactus. If Lukas didn't have the foresight to think that that cactus was probably some sort of entrance mechanism or something to get into something much bigger, he'd likely be very confused. The Zombie Princess approached the cactus, knocking on it before getting his mouth uncomfortably close to it's hidden camera "YO where the bitches at!? YOU GUYS IN THERE!? HELLLLLOOOOO!? JO!? I BROUGHT GRAPES! RYDER OPEN UP!" Jackal was aggressively talking with the cactus, before taking off his shades and staring straight at the camera. Hopefully he was making anyone watching through the camera uncomfortable. He hoped so.

✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿
【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

"♪♪ Ī ѠΛS ß♡ŔИ Λ Ṗ♡♡Ŕ ƇĿ♡ИƐ ƇĤĪĿD~!♪♪"
Jackal's Theme - Be Pimpin'!
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:23 pm

Jasper Everhart

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 13 Jasper%2075_zpsrapj597f

Hemlock
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Love's a game, wanna play?.............................
.............................I can make the bad guys good for a weekend
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."

Jasper groaned as the Inquisibear ran around shrieking, running a hand through his hair as he glared at the stuffed nuisance. He didn't bother trying to chase him down, though - instead, he rolled his eyes as the bear shrieked about killing Ryder, giving him a bit of an incredulous look. "Look, I think you're forgetting I manipulated people for a living for a few years. You're gonna have to try harder than that to start any drama, you over-talkative ball of stuffing--" He chuckled a little as Eagle picked the bear up and proceeded to sit on him, a bit amused by the action and happy the bear would have a much harder time of talking now. "Yeah, I know. It's finished now, though... we've fixed everything." Hearing the name Lukas on Eagle's lips, though, made Jasper pause. He frowned, some, biting his lip as his hand drifted to his pocket quietly. "... No, I haven't... I'm hoping he's okay. He knows how to look out for himself, after all-" Jasper gave Eagle an attempt at a confident smile - but he was very quickly interrupted by yelling, coming from a small screen by the entrance to the room. He jolted, at first, before twisting to look, frowning as he saw nothing but a mouth and some flashes of blonde hair. After Jackal finished yelling, though, removing his sunglasses and staring at the camera, he just kind of stared back, his own pink eyes meeting Jackal's blue ones through the screen - he recognized him. He had information on plenty of people that had previously been in No Man's Land - and those who hadn't, really - and he knew who he was. Since the man was shrieking for Jo and Ryder, however, he quietly disregarded it - with Jackal so close to the camera, there was no chance of him seeing Lukas with the man, and he therefore saw no need to go and see what was going on. The guy wanted Jo and Ryder - let them answer him.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Jasper's Theme - Shot You Down
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:26 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Werden  eingefroren  mit  Schrecken▓▓▒▒░░

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 13 Lukas%2095_zpsiijosfwo

░░▒▒▓▓Ich  bin  fü rchten  inkarnieren▓▓▒▒░░

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
☠-------------------------------------☠
I am afraid to show you who I really am . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

So the entire ride over there, Lukas had been clutching to his seat in the car for dear life--Jackal wasn't exactly the best of drivers. And as the car finally came to a halt, he sat there for a moment, still tense and half expecting the car to go zooming off again--but then Jackal got out, and Lukas quickly took the opportunity to scramble out himself.
"Guh--mein gott--can I drive next time...?" he mumbled quietly as Jackal approached the cactus, collecting himself enough to actually watch what the man was doing. He was...talking to a cactus. Oh. Lukas walked up beside him, watching him stare and speak into the plant--which, Lukas was now guessing, wasn't a plant. At least, he hoped it wasn't just a plant. ...Did this call for some intervention? "Hey, uh--Jasper? Eagle? You guys are still...here, right?" he called, hoping to get some response, though he wasn't exactly really sure where 'here' was--were they going to spring out of the sand or something...?

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
The Dirge of Fear - Exitus
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:36 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 13 Ryder%20HT%2053_zpso9seh9s4

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
☲-------------------------------------☲
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

"I have no regrets--" Ryder grinned as Jo told him that his line had been bad and he should feel bad, landing an extra big chocolate smooch right on her forehead. Ryder didn't pay much mind to the large crash downstairs, mostly due to the fact that Jo began describing her interior decoration ideas, which made him flush slightly-up until the booger one, which just made him laugh. He was about to reply--when suddenly a screen came on in the room they were in, connected to the camera at the front. It was a bit hard to actually make out who it was due to how close they were to the camera--but as the shades came off, Ryder's eyebrows raised, and he looked to Jo in surprise, trying to talk over Jackal's screeching, "H-Hey, is that--?"

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:54 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 13 Agent_10
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Hot Crater

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Well, that's good I'm glad." Eagle smiled as he sat on the Inquisibear, but then heard Lukas' voice.  "H-hey! That's Lukas! He's here!" he laughed and grinned as Lukas was safe and here. That was good. Finally, the gang was gonna be all together again! "I don't wanna interrupt Jo and Ryder though...hey you wanna come with me?"  he asked as he got up and grabbed the scarf of the bear, slinging him over his shoulder. 

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 13 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:17 pm

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper had eventually looked away from the screen, sighing and returning his thoughts to their previous topic - Lukas. He really did hope he was alright... As he heard his voice, though, his eyes widened in shock - before he lifted his head and spun to look at the screen, seeming almost shocked and disbelieving. "... Lukas...?! Oh god, that's his voice, I know his voice anywhere--" Jasper grinned as he leaped to his feet and started running for the door. "Forget Ryder and Jo, they can deal with business once I'm done-!!" he called out behind him, sprinting through hallways until at last, he reached the lift. Once he was there, he hesitated, for just a moment - and then a singular thought ran through his head and he hit the proper buttons for the lift to operate and rise to the surface. He was practically bouncing on the balls of his feet as he waited for it - and the instant the doors opened he erupted out, sliding past Jackal and tackling Lukas harshly. His arms wrapped tight around him as he laughed, slightly, grinning and clinging to the German as if his life depended on it - before he proceeded to kiss him, and then his cheeks... and then he simply hugged him again, squeezing him tight. "God, I worried you were dead, you fucking asshole, why so long without saying anything, huh?! Why, you absolute dick-- god, I could slap you and kiss you all at the same time - actually, I think I will." Suddenly, the whitette slapped him across the face, though not incredibly hard - before kissing him again, and then proceeding to rest his cheek against his chest as he held him in a vice-like hug. "Next time, I don't care what's happening, you find a way to talk to us- I already thought I lost everyone once, I don't need it to happen again, thanks-"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:51 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

Lukas waited outside with Jackal, wondering if anybody was going to show up--but then he heard a whirring noise, which distinctly meant that something was happening. He was beginning to feel a bit excited--but was sort of struggling not to show it. This was supposed to be a professional meeting, after all--and he actually felt a bit nervous, too. He wasn't actually sure why, but he felt anxiety built up in the pit of his stomach. However, before he could really think about that, Jasper came springing out from the lift, literally tackling the wide-eyed German to the ground. Speechless, Lukas kind of just reflexively grabbed Jasper in a hug in return, staring at him with wide eyes and a red flush slowly filling his face at the kisses. He managed to stutter out what sounded like the start of a word before he got slapped--after which he kind of just continued to stare at the whitette for a moment before his expression softened somewhat. He knew he couldn't make too much out of this. Jasper had just been worried--it wasn't as if it was anything more than that. They were friends, he had to remind himself--and Jasper wasn't interested in anything more serious than that. He gave the whitette an apologetic smile, hesitantly patting Jasper on the head as he finally spoke,
"V-Ve didn't vant anyvone tracing zhe call, so..." He paused for a moment as what Jasper had said sunk in, and his face fell a bit, his voice quieting somewhat as he spoke again, sounding a bit melancholy. "...Sorry. I didn't really know vhere to find you guys, and zhe last texts I got vere drunk messages from Eagle, so I vasn't really sure how to go about looking...But hey, at least I'm here now, ja...?"

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:45 am

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ KILLING IN THE NAME OF ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsome of those who work forces
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxare the same who burn crosses
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsome of those who work forces
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxare the same who burn crosses

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 13 910

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x those who die are justified for wearing the badge, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx they`re your chosen whites x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【MAD DOG】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"That`s fair." Was Braque`s prompt response to Inna telling him he knew nothing and she hated him, and he continued sort of just passively chew at the tin of food he had stolen, mostly going out of his way to ignore Axel`s weird sandwich as much as it bothered him on a psychological level. As Axel offered his advice to his Jasper situation, he stared at the blonde with wide eyes, as if God himself had just come down to bestow his blessings-- and clenched a hand over his chest, staggering some before regaining his balance. It was hard to tell if he was joking or not... but, Inna`s response earned a raised eyebrow, especially the weird string of Russian cursing that came first. Despite all the years he had spent with Inna, he didn`t understand much Russian aside from "da" and "nyet"-- but that didn`t sound good. And the fact that she brushed over it probably wasn`t good either... but instead of just movng on like a normal person, Braque decided to push the issue further, and proceeded to try and subtly instigate a better response from her. "I mean, I just like his hips a lot, they`re cute-- he`s cute-- and he`s got that freaky reputation, so he probably wouldn`t mind just one night, right--? He has little freckles on his mouth how cute is that-- Iuno, he`s cute... shit, I`m pissed-" In his attempts to provoke Inna, he sort of zoned out a bit, because Jasper`s hips were legitimately cute... and by the time he snapped back into reality, Axel was pouring vodka into ice cream. This earned a scrutinizing, even somewhat judgmental look, as he approached the trainwreck that was Inna and Axel trying to prepare food for themselves. As someone who actually had fun cooking things, this also bothered him no a psychological level. "This is literally the saddest thing I`ve ever seen. Get a spoon. Mix it. Do something. You can salvage this. Please. Like, please." Also there was some commotion going on near the entrance, which Braque at least momentarily registred before coming to the conclusion that he didn`t care. If they were needed, someone could contact them.   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I`m just gonna keep doing the thing I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Braque`s Theme - Burn It Down
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:26 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 13 Inna_110

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna was just really focused on her vodka ice cream, to the point where it was genuinely inexcusable that she was allowing Axel to do all that stuff with the ice cream. She seemed to actually be encouraging the mutilation of the idea of ice cream, helping Axel cut up the bacon bits with extreme concentration as she spoke.

"Da, thees will breeng out the taste of the vodka nicely, da.."

The Russian seemed to be talking slightly faster than usual, and was outright avoiding looking at Braque as she "cooked". Of course, the redhead couldn't resist provoking her, and her muscles visibly contracted as he continued talking about Jasper. If Braque had been talking about anyone's cute hips and one night stands, Inna would have cringed and been uncomfortable, so when the person he was talking about was Jasper, a whole blur of awkward confusion took over.

" What are even heeps, I do not even know- I am foreign, da, so what about maybe more vodka on the iced cream, da-"

In her altered state, she really didn't realize that important things might have been happening. She could hear a familiar voice, but immediately assumed that this was happening because she was freaking out over Braque, not because there was an actual other person she used to know coming into the base. Nodding energetically at Braque's suggestion to use a spoon, Inna got to spoons, handing one over to Axel so he could mix too.

"Eef we both meex really fast maybe eet weell evolve maybe, let us do that-"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:39 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 13 516

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 13 Axel_l10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Axel didn't quite understand that Braque was trying to bother Inna, he instead figured that Braque was not sure of himself and his previous words of support weren't enough. So Axel momentarily stopped what he was doing, and slowly walked over to Braque. He then looked Braque right in the eyes before slapping him once on each cheek then placing a hand on his shoulder "Go to him." and he spoke with even more spirit than before. AND THEN he went right back to the vodka bacon icecream. He didn't even realize that Jasper was gone anyways, nor did he seem to care since icecream took precedence. The blonde was handed a spoon and he then stared at it with the biggest "what the fuck is this?" look anyone had probably ever seen from him. He then started smacking the icecream on the top with the spoon. Because he figured that was what it was for. He was probably making the biggest mess, and he was so sure of himself too. He didn't look over to Inna or Braque to see if he was doing anything wrong.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:58 pm

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 13 8810

xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jo squeaked out another pterodactyl sounding screech as Ryder pressed another chocolatey kiss to her forehead- she quickly reached to wipe the excess chocolate away, and leaned toward his face to crudely lick his lips again. "I WILL FIGHT--" She looked ready to fight until he flushed hard at her provocations, which she responded to with an eager grin, roping her arms around his neck and leaning a bit closer to his face. She wiggled her eyebrows at him to enunciate her point- and then he up and laughed at her pickup line, causing her cheeks to flush pink just slightly. "You dare?! Here- if you were a vegetable, you`d be a cute-cumber! Did you invent the airplane?! Because you seem wright for me! Babe did you sit on sugar because your ass is sweet canwebangnow--??" Before she could get a proper response to her smoothness, one of the screens plastered on the wall of the room they were in activated. There were screens and speakers placed strategically all over the interior of NOWHERE, hooked to a motion detector online that allowed the inhabitants of the base to see who was outside each time anyone got too close- so once they turned on, her attention flew over to them. She squinted some at the face pressed against the screen, the cogs of her mind working slowly to match that familiar voice to a name or a face... but then as the shades came off- her jaw dropped, then lifted into a big grin as Ryder seemed to come to the same realization at the exact same time as she did.
"Holyfuck!" She squeaked- eagerly bounding off her spot on Ryder`s lap and grabbing a hold of both of his wrists to pull him onto his feet. Without further ado, the bluenette dashed out of the room, dutifully dragging her boyfriend around by his sleeve as she did, and hurried down the steel corridors and steps of the base until she approached the main entrance, which... had already been opened once? Her and Ryder had been on the second floor and Jasper had been much closer to the entrance-- so, it hadn`t been much of a race. Jo sort of jogged in place as she waited for the lift to come back down, and once it did, she sprang into it- of course, taking Ryder with her. She didn`t stop jogging in place the entire way back up to the surface- and once the lift opened again, she crawled out, threw her arms around Jackal without any verbal warning, and just clung there... "HOO HA." Jo had decided a while back that obsessing over the fact that her past was rather abruptly coming back to haunt her in an almost surreal chain of events was far too stressful- she would much rather just be happy about Jackal being alive than worrying about that.

I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:55 pm

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal looked over to Smile as he put his sunglasses on, giving the man a shrug. This was taking too long "Hold on I think I have the keys-" Jackal then activated and was about to swing Excalibrator until... someone else opened the door. Which was great, because it was VERY likely Jackal was about to destroy about a third of NOWHERE. Jackal however, stayed silent, doing nothing more than letting out creepy giggling as he watched Smile and Jasper. He did nothing but observe them, but you couldn't help but think he was having some sort of perverse thoughts as he looked at them. Thankfully, those odd stares and giggle came to an end as Jo and Ryder showed themselves. "Meep meep-" Jackal spoke as he waved to the bluenette. The clone fixed his shades as he looked down upon them. They'd likely notice one thing first: Jackal had grown exceedingly tall. Taller than a human being could naturally grow. A side effect of him being a clone no doubt. The next thing they'd likely notice is that the man didn't have his scars anymore. He wasn't smile, he simply had a neutral, cool expression before showing a smile as Jo and Ryder came closer. The blonde turned of Excalibrator and tossed the thin over to his car before slipping his hands into his pockets and saying "It's been awhile bros- it's me- Jackal-" he eventually took a hand out from his pockets and pointed to himself. The guy had certainly changed his look, he no longer dressed exclusively like the original Jack Harrison. But there was no mistaking who he was.

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:22 pm

" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "

"That's why I need to have this thing confescated when I drink, I swear to drunk." Eagle joked as he approached them, and then gathered both Jasper and Lukas into a bearhug and hugged them tightly.  "Oh I'm so glad the group is back together! So happy!"he chuckled and smiled, putting them both down and looked at Lukas in particular. "Who were you with, what did you do? Any pretty girls?"  he was sort of joking...but not really.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:59 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination

Ryder descended into a fit of chuckles at Jo's continued pick-up lines--most especially the cute-cumber one--however, it wasn't long before suddenly she had latched onto him and pulled him off--and they were up and running. Jo's excitement was mirrored in Ryder as more of a quiet sort of awe--he'd known that he was running into people from the past, but he'd never expected to see Jackal again after the man had just up and disappeared. He couldn't help but let a hint of a grin onto his face as the lift began rising--it would be good to see the guy again. However, if he was here...it most likely meant some kind of business was happening. People didn't just find Nowhere in their free time for fun--it took work to find this place, which meant he had some reason to search them out. And that could only mean trouble. Still, as the lift reached the top and Jo launched herself at Jackal, Ryder tried to look on the bright side--they were seeing an old friend again.
"Hey, man! How's it going? It's been a while," he smiled as he approached the man--only then realizing how huge he'd gotten, only really able to come up with a meager sort of response to this development, "You...grew. Whoa."

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:01 am

xxx

As Ryder approached them, Jo used her hold on his sleeve to pull him into the hug action, and just sort of kept clinging in the meantime. She sort of stopped and looked up at him scrutinizingly as he did the 'meep meep' thing, stopping to think about it for a second. "Don`t... don`t ever say that again." Something about that seemed to almost unsettle her. But anyway- she pulled away from him a bit, holding onto his arms still and craning her neck to look up at him. "Hey!! It`s Jo!! Do you recognize me?? I started wearing my hair up! And I got a cybernetic eye! Wanna see it come out??" Without waiting for any sort of okay on that, she promptly dug into her right eye socket- and popped out her cybernetic eye, which stayed connected to her socket with a series of wires. The eyeball stayed in sync with Jo`s real eye, and looked up at Jackal with an elated gleam. "I named it Emilio!!" Apparently, she didn`t see the irony in pointing out her own changes in the face of Jackal`s. She held the palm holding her eye up so Jackal could see it, meanwhile squinting and investigating him. "Gee, I like this shirt... and, hey, no scars! Did they heal?? I used to have a baby one on my eye but it healed- I put salt water on it, but that wasn`t really what helped it!" For a second, her eye flitted over to the Pimp Mobile Gokart, and the biggest grin spread across her face- even moreso when she noticed what he threw in there. "Is that Excalibrator?? aND THAT CAR..." Jo dashed over to it, getting up close and personal and sort of moving around it to make sure she saw the whole thing. "It`s a cat, I love cats!" She looked over her shoulder, back at Jackal and Ryder. "Do you wanna come in for lunch?? Ryder learned how to make more than just pancakes, so everything he touches turns to delicious! We can talk there too!" Of course, she was too busy being excited about Jackal to actually notice that he brought Lukas with him-- with Jackal`s height, it was hard to look at much else...      

I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:23 am

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal gave a mellow wave to Ryder in the mere moments before Jo broke his personal bubble "Yo bro- it HAS been awhile... as for the height- the CLONING BLUES man- but he, it's okay. I cured it." of course, he made sure not to mention that he dunked himself int the GRAND PANACEA, THE SOURCE OF THE MISTRESS' IMMORTALITY to do so, because that would probably raise an eyebrow or two. So yeah. He cured it. So then there was Jo. Jo. Jo. JO. JO. JO! JO! JOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Jackal tried to slowly back away from her, mostly because he didn't like being touched and she was getting awfully close. He just gave her a nod as she showed him her eye "Gangsta, duder- h-hey- The Jackal-" the blonde couldn't even finish his sentence, because Jo was being SO FUCKING EXCITED. Jackal was almost feeling guilty that he was only here for official business. Being the workaholic that he had become since leaving No man's Land... the idea of even hanging around with people without a motive... even people he considered his BEST FRIENDS... was alien. He made an "X" motion with his arms and eventually tried to speak over Jo, his words filled with guilt "I HATE IT BREAK IT SO YOU- but I'm actually here on business... sorry...-" the man walked over to Lukas and just abruptly put his hand in the guy's clothes before pulling out a disc. He skipped over to Jo, without even looking back to Smile, and handed her the disc. "However... this is MY gift to you... it's the second Branch of Sin... the bear should be able to analyze it for you." it was evident by that sentence that this man knew WAY MORE about Jo's life than he probably should. He fixed his sunglasses as he tried to then talk business... for what it was worth "But as I said... I'm actually here for your help... it's about Paladin." Paladin, Jackal knew Jo's history with Paladin was a dark and storied one. He knew the emotions it would bring out from her, but there was no avoiding it. He NEEDED NOWHERE, and even if this was going to bring out the worst in the woman... he wasn't going to hold it back. Not only did he need her help... she had a legitimate grudge with that organization and she deserved to know everything.

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:12 am

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper smirked as Lukas fought for a response despite the fact that he was making it very difficult for him, frowning a bit as he was told the reason Lukas hadn't contacted him. His seriousness, though... made him hesitate. He didn't want that - he was too excited the other was back to dwell on sad facts. "It's okay, if... if I had known it'd do any good I would have texted you but I hadn't gotten a response and I thought you were ignoring your phone, or worse, weren't able to answer it-" The whitette shrugged, biting his lip - and then squeaking in shock as he and Lukas were wrapped up in a hug. It was a bit painful - but ended soon, and he rather hesitantly released Lukas, taking a moment as Eagle questioned him to glance at Jo and Ryder and Jackal with a soft smile. It looked like a reunion for more than just him and Eagle and Lukas - and it was nice to see. He hummed as he looped an arm around Lukas' shoulders, waiting for his answer to Eagle's questions.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:07 am

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

"I know it vas probably vorrying you...I vas vorried too--" Lukas was in the midst of replying to Jasper when suddenly Eagle appeared and scooped them up, causing a surprised expression to quickly fly onto Lukas' features until he got his barings a second later. When Eagle put them down, he paused for a moment at the barrage of questions, before replying, "I vas vith zhe Alliance...uh--zhis guy here vorks for zhem--I vas mostly vorking on trying to figure out--" And then Jackal reached into his clothes without much warning, which made him yelp slightly in surprise as the man pulled the disc out, "--zhat, vithout much success--it's vone of zhe Branches of Sin. And--uh--j-ja, zhere vere pretty vomen...! Zh-Zhey vere...very nice? Ja." He flushed briefly as he answered that last part, then looking over at Jo as she greeted Jackal. Eagle had mentioned Jo being there...and judging by the hair...that had to be her, right? He approached by a few steps and gave her a wave as Jackal removed her from him, giving her a small wave and speaking up, "Uh...Jo? H-Hello there--"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:47 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder looked at Jo in alarm as she went ahead and kind of just tugged her own eyeball out--and it was still moving like a normal eye--yeah, that was a bit concerning.
"J-Jo, if you take that out too much, you're going to end up having to clean it again--" Ryder said to Jo hesitantly, wondering if he should attempt to try to pop the eye back into her head again, but honestly--after his entire hallucination years ago of losing his own eyes, he had no intention of putting his fingers into anyones eye sockets. That had felt too disturbing before, and it would probably continue to feel disturbing now. It wasn't until Jo actually mentioned Jackal's lack of scars that Ryder noticed that as well, his eyebrows rising slightly and a bit more of a smile coming onto his face. And then Jo was going on about the car and the giant dildo and--oh. Oh god. That thing was still around? Ryder grimaced a bit at the sight of Excalibrator, but quickly was distracted by Jo saying that apparently everything he made was delicious. "I wouldn't really call it delicious--I mean, it's pretty good, I guess, but nothing you'd have at like a restaurant or anything--" He nodded to Jackal as the man said that he'd cured his 'cloning blues,' deciding not to question too far into it. And then Jackal said he was here on business--and he couldn't help but sigh. "Yeah, that's what I thought this was about..." He waited as Jackal kind of just tugged the disc out from somewhere in Lukas' clothes, and as the man said it was the second Branch of Sin, Ryder's smile returned. Just like Jackal--he always had their back. When Inquisibear was mentioned, Ryder looked around, mumbling, "The bear--is anyone keeping an eye on the bear? God knows he'll try blowing the place up if nobody's watching him--" But then Jackal mentioned Paladin--which caught Ryder's attention again. Paladin was definitely a touchy subject around Nowhere, that was for sure. His eyes drifted over towards Jo, awaiting her response to the blonde, his expression becoming more serious and neutral once again.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:30 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 13 210

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 13 Layout14

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"ƨнow мɘ ɒ ƨмilɘ~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻

At some point or another, Inquisibear went missing. He just went up and disappeared it seemed. Not that anyone would care or notice, because all that would mean is that everyone's lives were all the more peaceful and free from annoying squeaking sounds. But once he was mentioned by Ryder, as if by cue, Krueger's voice could be heard "DIEEEEEEEEE! KYAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!" his screeching voice could be heard as The Inquisitor flew out of NOWHERE on a tiny jetpack holding a CHAINSAW. And he was flying straight towards Jo, swinging the vicious weapon straight towards her "REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD~!" so if you're wondering what he was doing, that was what he was doing. In other words, nothing much.

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"тυяи тнɒт ʇяowи υqƨibɘ bowи~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻
☻☱☱☱☱☱☱☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲"so ı ɔɐu qɹǝɐʞ ʇɥɐʇ sɯıๅǝ oɟ ʎonɹ's~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☱☱☱☱☱☱☻

❝It's me~!!❞
Inquisibear's Theme - Lunadial Overclock
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:47 pm

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

"Man! Sounds like you had a good time. But now you're with your friends! You ARE staying right?" he asked, sort of knowing the answer already, but hey, he could be thinking that he was going to go back to the Alliance. And he had enough on the women thing. If they were going to work together, he might be able to see the other ladies for himself.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:28 am

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

As Lukas told him and Eagle of all the things that had happened while he'd been gone, Jasper did his best to listen - though, hearing mention of the Branch of Sin had him shooting a suspicious glance over his shoulder. He was curious, though if Lukas and Jackal had made no progress with it, then... He sighed, slowly releasing Lukas and allowing him to speak to Jo. He, after all, hadn't seen her in quite some time. He smiled a little, watching the reunions - but as he heard the shrieking of the Inquisibear, he stared blankly. Why... was the bear screaming? As the plush creature came into sight, his eyes widened and he stared blankly, a bit shocked. How could he even hold a chainsaw? He didn't have opposable thumbs!
Nevertheless, the whitette figured Jo could handle the attack - despite the element of surprise... he was just a stuffed bear, for god's sake. He worried over her a little but didn't bother risking getting yelled at for something she could handle in the name of keeping friends safe. Instead, he glanced to Lukas as he overheard Eagle's question, waiting for him to answer whether or not he'd be staying.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:12 pm

xxx

Jo`s initial response to Ryder warning her about having to clean her eye was to blow a raspberry his direction- but then she stopped and thought about it, shrugging before carefully shoving the wires back into her socket and then popping the eye back in. She flitted her gaze about and blinked a few times to let it set, before it was back to normal and in sync with her other eye-- sort of like a really futuristic contact lens.
She dashed right back to Jackal and Ryder, just around the time Ryder insisted his food wasn`t as good at the stuff as restaurants. "It`s BETTER than the crap you get at restaurants-- because it`s made with love and adorableness!" Jo enunciated her point by quickly kissing Ryder`s cheek and promptly pinching the same area, before grabbing a hold of Jackal`s hands and swinging his arms around, still not really catching onto the fact that she may have to chill. She didn`t really think about Jackal`s motives for coming here-- or even consider that perhaps Jackal wasn`t interested in resuming their friendship, given that the last time he saw her she had been blowing up Canada and then No Man`s Land-- she was too ready to party. That was also around the time that she noticed Lukas, as he greeted her- and she promptly dropped Jackal`s hands in favor of swinging her arms around her old friends`s shoulders in a big, overbearing hug. She probably wouldn`t usually react like this-- but she was really excitable. Lukas wasn`t exactly one of her best friends in the world, but they had gotten to talk quite a bit during their time in Task Force 0-- and though that was certainly one of the darker periods of Jo`s life due to CP-02`s manipulations, she had very fond memories with Jasper, Eagle, Emilia and Lukas. Their safety had occupied her thoughts more than she would`ve liked to admit during the past five years- perhaps a bit more than the officers of Vulture Team she was so familiar with. And Jasper and Eagle`s reunion made her think that they had perhaps stayed together, which was comforting... with the exclusion of the fact that Emilia was the only one she didn`t know the status of... but, she could deal with that road once she crossed it. "gUTENTEG!!" Was her exclamation of a greeting to Lukas as she squeezed him tightly just once, then released him and kept her hands on his shoulders. "Ah, you look so good-!! You`ve got to join us for lunch, you and Jackal can pick what we eat an` everything, I have a lot of questions-! I`ve been keeping your boyfriend and your dog with me- Inna`s also inside, but she`s- Iuno, being weird- ah, gee, you didn`t get to see me take out my eye- ohwaitc`mere-!" Her hands then went to grab his- and she promptly yanked him over to where Jackal was, so she could address them both at the same time.

"Did you guys see our CACTUS? There`s stuff UNDER it too- we have a whole base under there with communal showers and florescent light and everything! And not very sound proof walls, apparently! And--" She blinked as Jackal then made it clear he was here on business- backing up slightly, her expression faltered, but her smile remained. "Oh... well-- we can have lunch another time...! Or-- do dinner--? Uh--" She rose an eyebrow as he straight up dipped his hand in Lukas` clothes to receive a disc- she hesitated on taking it, but eventually did, albeit carefully. "Ah... so... that`s two... shit, thanks..." The suddenly serious tone of the conversation was hard for Jo to intake- but, she did know she needed is to eliminate one of the more prevalent bumps in her road. She looked down at the disc sadly, furrowing her brows and just slightly jutting out her bottom lip... but her forlorn expression quickly shifted to surprise as the word 'Paladin' was uttered- and a moment later, the look on her face fixed into something that looked like determination. Jo`s feelings toward Paladin were no secret to anyone-- as a matter a fact, they were known across America. Nowhere itself was born out of Jo`s hatred toward Paladin, the organization she had originally pledged her loyalty to, the organization that was the beginning of the long chain of events that was Jo`s involvement in the supercriminal world-- the mere mention of Paladin made her scowl and tense, her gloved grip tightening somewhat on the disc. Noticing her involuntarily reaction, she carefully passed the disc to Ryder for safe keeping, and tried to make her expression more neutral, even managing a small smirk of a smile. "...Right... listen, we should discuss this outside. The cacti have--" She was interrupted by the war squeal of Inquisibear... which did the poking-a-bear-straight-out-of-hibernation equivalent to Jo`s carefully constructed mental state. Her efforts to keep composed came breaking apart at the very slight annoyance Inquisibear provided- her smile and her neutrality split into an enraged scowl as she spun around on her heel, whipping Hopebringer off her belt and firing off directly at the bear`s backpack, a loud and indignant roar ripping it`s way out of her throat as she did. She then used the gun`s steel ends to brutally whack the thing out of the air, knocking him straight onto the ground- and then shot several times squarely at the engine of the chainsaw, before bringing her boot down hard on the bear multiple times, practically digging the poor thing into the sand. Eventually, she chilled, her breathing somewhat heavier after having exhausted her pent up aggression in one burst. "...Anyway. C`mon, guys, fill me in over here. The cacti have ears." With the tip of her shoe, she kicked Inquisibear out of the sand and up into the air, effortlessly catching him in her palm as she headed for the lift back down into Nowhere, standing stoutly on it and waiting for everyone else to follow before activating it.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:52 pm

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal was speechless. He wasn't the best at TALKING to people, manipulating them, studying them, making them feel uncomfortable... sure, but not talking. Never talking. He had no time for Jo's emotions. And it wasn't like he didn't care for her. He just didn't have time for anyone's emotions. He knew deep down that if he needed to he'd probably stab Jo in the back just like he did Bunny. He didn't know what to think about that, and he surely didn't know what to say as his talk about getting to business was practically ignored... for a time. Eventually however it seemed that he had gotten to Jo, and with that the man gave her a nod "Inside...? If you say soooo- I wonder if it's like Carrionland..." it was most certainly very similar to Carrionland. He could tell, just by standing outside it's entrance. It was amazing how much Jo and Ryder seemed to cling to the past. It felt almost nostalgic being here, in a place that was practically a crib. No Man's Land was his infancy, it was where he learned to be human, where he learned about the human race, where he learned about evil. It definitely had a part in making him what he was today, and whilst walking into NOWHERE, he felt as if he was being transported back into his childhood. And then Inquisibear attacked. Jackal literally just stood there, not the least bit threatened, and he just watched as Jo took him out of the air, blew up his chainsaw, and stomped on him repeatedly before just grabbing the thing and bringing it with her. Jackal couldn't tell if that was the usual treatment for the bear or if his blunt self was responsible for a certain amount of frustration within Jo. Either way, he acted as if nothing happened and started to talk "I know you want to get even Jo. I know you want to bring them down." the blonde spoke in a somewhat more serious voice "That's why I had to tell you this... I'm sure you're aware of the alliance between Absolute Justice and MSF, right?" while they hadn't quite dealt with the MSF recently from what his intel told him, he knew they were at least aware of Absolute Justice. They had to be. They were just attacked by them a month ago "I'm sure you're well aware of what Paladin's rules are. They haven't changed much, even under new leadership. Paladin establishes it as the sole law enforcement agency in the world. Anyone else is a criminal unless given special permission by the organization to commit violence in the name of justice. That was what Harrison called "Vigilantes"... I believe. But things are different now... Vigilantes never had this much power before, they were never so organized. If somebody outside of Paladin got too much power the organization would work in the shadows to get them arrested or killed, they'd be labeled criminals, framed for crimes... you know the deal." to a certain degree, Jo was one of those people. While she certainly committed many atrocities in her own right, it was painfully obvious after a certain point that Jo and Vulture Team no longer had Paladin's blessing. Rather than being branded a Vigilante group by Paladin, there was just silence. If Jo hadn't turned on The Family anyways, then it was likely that Paladin would eventually betray them.

"But that's all changed now..." Jackal spoke in an ominous tone.

As the lift lowered downwards deeper into NOWHERE, Jackal continued "Paladin has suddenly changed its tone completely... in a matter of five years. It's painfully obvious that this is because CP-02 isn't in charge anymore. Suddenly, rather than making sure to keep a strong hold over everything... Paladin has been finding Vigilantes... Super Criminals... and allying themselves with them. They're not destroying the criminal underworld... they're controlling it." Jackal hated to admit it, but despite Paladin now missing a particular world-destroying android... they were likely more dangerous than ever now. It was no longer black and white anymore "Ashley Kims and Santana Pejoves are just the beginning... my intel indicates that Paladin is planning to split the criminal underworld in two... the worst part is that the continent's strongest Super Criminals save for one haven't noticed yet... that's right... Paladin is almost completely ignoring the big leagues... instead they're choosing to pick off smaller organizations... like The Ministry of Death..." Jackal then pointed at Jo and Ryder "And you guys..." NOWHERE was a small fish in a big pond now, despite the presence of several S-Ranked or above officers within its ranks. But that was changing now... "But it's changed now... Paladin has decided to hit the big leagues... Sin City, to be exact." Sin City was certainly the criminal capital of this region, if it was taken over by Paladin, that would mean an end for everyone's criminal activities. No smuggling, no arms dealing, no drugs, no nothing "Absolute Justice and MSF are attacking... my employer has hired me to bring together a criminal alliance to stop that. We've got three factions so far... my faction... my partners faction, together known as The Alliance... then we've got The Ministry of Death..." it would certainly seem strange that Kraven agreed to work together with these people to Jo and Ryder. The man wasn't exactly known to be a team player after all "And with NOWHERE we'd have four... more than enough to take on the enemy..." the man then reached his hand out towards them "So... how about it...?" he asked, tilting his head to the side with a conniving grin as he waited for handshakes.

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:11 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

“Pffft—” Ryder snorted out a laugh as Jo gave her reply about his food and kissed his cheek. He put his hand to his cheek lightly where Jo had pinched it, watching her enthusiastically go over to Lukas and greet him. Seeing Jo so excited was something that Ryder always enjoyed—it was rare that she got moments of this uninterrupted. And, sure enough, it would hold true this time, too—as Jackal hadn’t come to visit just for fun. His smile faded slightly and he let his hand fall back down to his side as Jackal handed over the disc that was apparently the next Branch of Sin—that thing would be valuable, at the very least—and the fact that Jackal was giving it to them meant that he likely wanted an alliance, so perhaps Jo would get her wish to spend more time with Jackal in the near future?
Ryder took the disc from Jo quietly as she passed it off, slipping it into his jacket pocket for safekeeping. They would have to take a look at this later—and for that they would need…the bear, who just so happened to appear at that exact moment. Flying. With a chainsaw. Ryder prepared himself to take action, but Jo was already on it—very much so. He raised his eyebrows slightly as Jo beat the stuffing out of the bear then slung him over her shoulder—at the very least, the Inquisitor, in this new form, made an excellent punching bag. Ryder moved to the lift, following Jo and standing beside her, moving his arm to put it around her shoulder as to try to comfort her—kind of just ignoring the fact that Inquisibear was kind of just there. He was focused on listening to Jackal as the lift descended, doing what he could to take in all of the information—he’d never felt himself to be someone who was very good at taking in a lot of info at one time, but he was doing what he could to pull out the important parts.

“So they’re just taking out the powers that they don’t think they can control? Sounds about right…” Ryder sighed as Jackal explained how Paladin was attempting to control the criminal underworld. He listened to the rest of what Jackal had to say, his eyebrows rising slightly at the mention of the Ministry, trying to hide his lowkey excitement about Kraven being there. Hanging out with your rival/battle brother was always fun. Still, he paused for a moment as Jackal finished, then spoke as the lift finally reached the bottom and opened up to let them all in, “So basically…we’d be joining up with an alliance that’s fighting against the MSF and Absolute Justice, who are both working for Paladin, which is trying to take control and shit? Do I have that right? Say, who’s your employer, anyway, now that you mention them?” He wasn’t going to deny that he wanted to find out a few more details before he agreed to anything—back in No Man’s Land, Vulture Team had often ended up getting involved in things preemptively due to a lack of information—and seeing as how a lot of that had happened while Ryder was leading, he was a bit iffy on accepting any deals without knowing as much about them as he could.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum