Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.)

+4
RichNuttyTaste
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 12 Empty Re: Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.)

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:35 am

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 12 Ryder%20HT%2053_zpso9seh9s4

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
☲-------------------------------------☲
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

Ryder had actually been managing to relax a bit—but then suddenly, Inquisibear happened. At the bear’s first words, Ryder looked over at the bear on his shoulder, clearly not too pleased by his presence.
”Where did you even come from…?” he grumbled, questioning Inquisibear’s ability to actually sneak up on him without squeaking up a storm when he walked. However, at David’s next words, Ryder let out a bit of a frustrated growl, making a grab at the bear, but missing as he jumped off his shoulder. He glared at the bear’s suggestion, snapping at him in response, ”As if I’d do that! That would just make things worse—I’m not falling for your stupid tricks, alright? You’re a fucking bear, you’re not the boss of me—” Before he could say anything more, though, he felt a tap on his left shoulder, looking over in that direction, only to see nothing—but then feeling a kiss on his right cheek, looking over at Jo, pleasantly surprised. He gave a small laugh at the soccer explanation, feeling wholeheartedly in agreement that the Inquisibear would make for a lovely soccer ball—then looked to Jo in surprise for a moment as she hopped over onto the couch, taking his cigarette and offering him a gift. He carefully took the chocolate rose from her, holding it in both hands and giving her a warm smile, feeling genuinely cheered up by both her presence and the gift. ”Should I eat this now, or save it for later…?” He chose to kind of skirt around the idea of ‘inappropriate’ gifts for the other two—he would really rather not know what was in those other bags. It was around that time that Eagle entered the room, and Ryder looked over at him, nodding at him in greeting instead of waving since he didn’t really want to accidentally hurt the chocolate rose. ”Hey there! You look like you’re in a good mood.”

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:51 am

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 12 210

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 12 Layout14

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"ƨнow мɘ ɒ ƨмilɘ~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻

Inquisibear seemed to be giggling from happiness at his own ability to mess with Ryder. He didn't care if Ryder listened or not, he just wanted to make the red head feel uncomfortable "Aw come on- you know it'd be fun~ I can see it Ryder... I can see the genius in your eyes... you know how you could do it in a way that would serve you perfectly... it could look like an accident..." the bear's smile grew into a rather disturbing little slasher smile as he added "You're more like me than you think~" and he was hoping those words would mess with Ryder for awhile, but before he could do any more damage... he was quickly grabbed bu a familiar bluenette. David let out some furious squeaks as he tried to free himself from Jo's hold "YOU INSUFFERABLE UNOBOOB! HOW DARE YOU!? UNHAND ME! SUCH... DISGUSTING ARMS! ARE YOU SWEATING!? OH MY GOD YOU'RE SWEATING THIS IS GROSS EWEWEWEWEWEWEWWWWW-!!" when Eagle showed up Krueger waved his stubby little arms to the man "H-HEY NOW! HELP ME OUT HERE! THESE TWO ARE EVIL! THEY'LL PUT ME IN A LAUNDRY MACHINE OR SOMETHING HAVE MERCY AND FREE ME! I PROMISE YOU POWER- YES- ULTIMATE POWER! KYAHAHA! No seriously help a brother out-"

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"тυяи тнɒт ʇяowи υqƨibɘ bowи~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻
☻☱☱☱☱☱☱☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲"so ı ɔɐu qɹǝɐʞ ʇɥɐʇ sɯıๅǝ oɟ ʎonɹ's~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☱☱☱☱☱☱☻

❝It's me~!!❞
Inquisibear's Theme - Lunadial Overclock
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:23 am

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 12 8810

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jo grinned at Ryder`s cute responses to everything, offering him a cheeky wink as he accepted her gift. "Do whatever ya want with it! Go nuts-- shownuts-- I certainly don`t mind, gorgeous~" She, again, winked and nudged his arms a few times-- though it was hard to really flirt while she was flinging a small mechanical bear around in her hands in the meantime. Who`s reactions, mind you, were making her day. Her flinging of the thing intensified as his shrieks did, and she even let out a few maniacal giggles at his suffering. "I. AM. SWEAT. DO YOU REMEMBER YOU LOCKED ME IN A ROOM WITH JADEEEE?! REMEMBER WHEN YOU PUFFED LAUGHING GAS IN MY FACE?! DO YOUUUUUUU--?!?! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" She hopped up onto her feet and threw Inquisbear up, hitting his center with her knee and sort of bouncing him between her legs rather skillfully for a bit before sitting back down, this time on Ryder`s lap, still fiddling and messing with the thing when Eagle came around and threw his arms around her and her boyfriend. "Hey, slugger! I gotcha a thing!" She kept Inquisbear in her lap as she reached up one hand to cover Ryder`s eyes, then slipped her other hand into her bag to retrieve what looked like a DVD. It`s front and cover were all black, concealing what the actual contents of the disc may have been- and without further ado, she slipped the present into Eagle`s jacket."Blessed." She leaned back again, removing her hand from Ryder`s face and peppering some kisses over his jaw and neck, as if to distract him from what had just happened. "Hey, Honey Ryder, I think my--uh--fuck, what was it--oH hey my littlebitchitis is definitely acting up again. I could use some help with it...~"   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:26 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination

Ryder gave a low growl at the Inquisibear comparing the two of them to each other—then looking to Jo and speaking again,
“Make sure you and Hardy are wearing cleats when you play that soccer. Sharp cleats.” He managed to entertain himself for a moment with Inquisibear’s angry squeaks, until the thing began begging Eagle for help, and Ryder picked up a pillow from the couch he was seated on, bopping the bear on the head with it. “Soccer balls don’t talk—” He listened to Jo’s response to his question, then looked back to the chocolate rose in his hands, contemplating. ”This thing looks so good, I almost don’t wanna mess it up—but then again, chocolate is probably up there in the ten best things in the world, so…” He got to work eating the chocolate, ending up laughing over Jo’s treatment of Inquisibear, mostly because that, combined with all of the squeaking coming out of the thing, was actually incredibly funny. He managed to get some chocolate on his face with all of his guffawing, but didn’t really seem to notice much. He somehow didn’t feel all too surprised when Jo covered his eyes to deliver Eagle’s gift to him—and figured it was probably best not to question it. Her shower of kisses was quite welcome—and as soon as the littlebitchitis was mentioned, Ryder gave another chuckle, leaning in to give her a few kisses on the cheek. “In need of emergency treatment?”

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:20 am

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 12 Agent_10
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Hot Crater

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Hey thanks." He smirked and kept the DVD to himself as he kept his arms around Ryder and Jo, just to be that guy. When Jo's sudden illness started to act up, he grinned and looked at Ryder."Hey man, that looks bad. I think some chocolate and sex will cure the symptoms real nicely."Eagle said and snatched the Inquisibear from him, holding him upside down. "As for you Mister...how about we play a game? You like games?"he grinned at the Bear...a lovely mischivious grin.  

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 12 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:13 pm

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

Inquisibear didn't take too nicely to Ryder's words to him "WHY YOU!? I AM NO SOCCER BALL! I AM... THE INQUISITOR! AND I RETURNED TO PUT AN END TO YOUR SAD AND MISERABLE LIVES YOU-" and then Jo did her things. All that could be heard at that point was excessive squeaking, lots and lots of squeaking. And then he was on her lap, the stuffed menace just sort of sat around, dazed for some time before Eagle suddenly snatched him. He was NOT happy about how much he'd been man-handled recently, though he looked in interest was Rommel mentioned a game "I AM THE GAME-!" he arrogantly proclaimed, before suddenly realizing what Rommel actually meant through his own prideful words "Wait a minute! Wait a minute! I am NOT THE GAME! NOT THE GAME!" he screeched as he tried to wiggle himself out of Rommel's grasp.

☻☱☱☱☱☱☱☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲"so ı ɔɐu qɹǝɐʞ ʇɥɐʇ sɯıๅǝ oɟ ʎonɹ's~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☱☱☱☱☱☱☻

❝It's me~!!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:56 pm

xxx

"Yessir," Jo purred as Ryder instructed her to wear sharp cleats when she used Inquisibear as a soccer ball-- she of all people didn`t need to be told that twice. She laughed excitedly as Ryder bapped the thing with a pillow, generally enjoying the excessive bullying the entire faction brought upon the thing on a day-to-day basis-- it pretty much never, ever got old.
When Ryder mentioned that chocolate was up there as one of the best things in the world, she paused a second before looking up at him and striking a dramatic vogue pose, still from her position laying across his lap. "Next to moi, si--?" She didn`t drop the silly pose when Eagle thanked her for her present- only met the blonde wth a meaningful look and a serious nod. Very serious business had just gone down. She happily allowed Eagle to take Inquisibear from her, just to let herself become preoccupied with the whole littlebitchitis situation. Jo was trying really hard to be sexy or whatever about the whole thing-- but as Ryder kissed her cheek a few times over with chocolate all over his face, she girlishly squeaked, squirming around for bit. "Ryder--!" She wheezed in between giggles, but then abruptly stopped- staring at the redhead deadpan for several long seconds, before literally up and licking his mouth to take some of the chocolate back. She never once broke eye contact, either, and wore a very prominent turle-face as she forced herself not to laugh. "Yes. I do." That was about the time Eagle gave his diagnosis- and at that, Jo couldn`t help but grin, pointing at Eagle happily to enunciate his words. Eagle was a good bro, yes. Excellent wingman. "Oh shit he sounds like a motherfuckin` professional-- better take his word for it, right--? I mean, better safe than sorry...~" She kissed Ryder`s jaw once more and grinned-- before pausing again, leaning back, and popping the collar of her shirt. "This trashy shade of orange is probably the most arousing thing in the history of mankind, I`d imagine--"  At this point, she let anyone do whatever they wanted to Inquisibear, though it took extra effort not to laugh at his panicked, high pitched voice-- she was trying really, really hard to focus on Ryder here-- 

I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:04 pm

" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "

"I'll leave yah to it then. Me and Beary are gonna have some fun ourselves. Later, and remember, dick her." He smirked and left the room with the bear in tow. Jo and him sort of had a deal going on. He'd be fully supportive of their relationship, which he was anyway cause frankly, blue hair was a little weird on girls, and he'd get to sleep around with the female footman. It was a fairly nice deal. Kept him sane and frankly, he liked the looks he got from the women. He went to the training room and pinned the bear to the wall. "Right, now start swinging, I do better with a moving target. I mean, you don't have to play if you don't want to."he chuckled and grabbed a gun. Frankly, Eagle was a horrible shot...but Inquisibear didn't need to know that.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:21 pm

Jasper Everhart

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 12 Jasper%2075_zpsrapj597f

Hemlock
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Love's a game, wanna play?.............................
.............................I can make the bad guys good for a weekend
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."

"Oh, look at that - such a perfect target-" Jasper commented from the sidelines, a book in his lap as he shot only a momentary glance at Eagle - and then resumed reading, seeming to be chilling in the area just because he could. It certainly didn't look like he'd been training - but the book he was absorbed with seemed to be almost halfway finished, leaving one to wonder if he'd really been there long enough to read that much. He didn't seem too concerned with speaking up - instead, he stretched and flipped the page, ignoring the Inquisibear's squealing... it was amusing, but background to what he was doing.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Jasper's Theme - Shot You Down
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:04 pm

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

Inquisibear was not prepared for the "game" Eagle had concocted for him "You wouldn't..." Krueger spoke in a growling voice. He wouldn't dare destroy a Branch of Sin, would he? Jo would likely strangle him for that, right? The Inquisitor tried to wiggle out from his hold against the wall "YOU MASSIVE BOOB! DON'T YOU DARE HARM A FUCKING STUFF IN MY BODY OR I'LL SUE!" he screeched, erratically shaking around to free himself. Eventually, he noticed Jasper and tried to call out for help "JASPER! HELP A BROTHER OUT! YOU WOULDN'T LET HIM HARM A BRANCH OF SIN WOULD YOU!? COME ON! D-DON'T LET HIM DO THIS!" he was hoping Jasper would have pity on the poor bear.

❝It's me~!!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:39 pm

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

"Oh I would. At least for the fun of it." he fired the gun and it hit the wall near the bear. "Whoops! I missed. Congrats." he looked over at Jasper and gave him a smile and a wave. "Yo man. Wanna try? It's more entertaining then you think." he fired a shot without looking, missing again but was still pretty close to the target. He chuckled and looked back at the bear. This was just fun. Tee Hee.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:32 am

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper glanced up as he heard the Inquisibear squeaking for help, giving the small bear a cursory glance before looking back to his book. "What do I get if I help you, huh?" he asked - before snorting as Eagle spoke to him. "Nah, sorry - I have better aim than you, I don't wanna destroy the damn thing. I'll leave you to get your ass handed to you by Jo if you hurt it-" The whitette smirked at Eagle, chuckling before rolling his eyes as he shot at the bear a few times, thankfully missing. As amusing as it was to see the bear suffer - he really didn't want to be held responsible for any damages.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:05 am

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

Inquisibear was trying so hard to free himself. He knew the guy was purposely missing, but if by some fluke he managed to get a hit in then that could spell the end for his existence. When a shot nearly hit him, the bear screamed like a girl "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA! HELPMEHELPMEHELPMEHELPME!!!" he started to squeak ferociously in a passionate attempt to free himself. When he heard Jasper's response, The Inquisitor was quick to respond "WHATEVER YOU WANT!" he called out, not so much as thinking about the ramification of what that could mean to someone like Jasper. He just wanted to be free from Eagle and the possibility of being killed "YOU DARN DUNCES! YOU BUMBLING BOOBS! YOU SUFFERING SUCCOTASHES!" he yelled to the two, in a literal panic over his own life. It was easy to get the beplushed menace to freak out.

❝It's me~!!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:42 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 12 516

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 12 Axel_l10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Axel and the rest of the Wolfpac walked into NOWHERE, as a complete unit for the first time in a month. The footmen around the entrance all stopped what they were doing and stopped to look the the mercenaries, their elite fighting unit, in awe. They had seen what Inna was capable of before her absence, and over the last month they'd seen both Braque and Axel in action as well "I'm hungry-" Axel muttered as they passed by a crowd of footmen. The blonde realized that they'd be called into action soon enough, that's why they were here, but regardless, he was hungry. And hunger always triumphed over having to do his job. That was, unless Jo or Ryder themselves called him into action for something very important. But really.... Axel was more concerned about making a sandwich. Which is why the blonde literally made his way to the kitchen by punching through a wall to get there easier and started to make himself a sandwich.

❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:24 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 12 Inna_110

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna had been holding on to Braque for dear life while they were on their way here, but as they approached NOWHERE and the Russian saw the footmen watching, she tried to make herself look less scared and more intimidating...because she had to look really tough and trained now. As she followed Axel into NOWHERE she was just happy that they hadn't had any major motorcycle accidents on the way here- the muscular blonde's drunk driving was becoming better as time passed, which was either bad because it meant he was doing it more...or good because there wouldn't be more accidents. She chose to opt for the latter, as she knew there wouldn't be a change in his alcohol consumption.
Inna just sort of nodded at the footmen as they passed them, then raised her eyebrows as she saw Axel literally punching through walls to get a sandwich- that wasn't entirely unheard of.

"Axel nyet- we need to stop breakeeng theengs-"

She started trying to stop him, but he had already broken through things, it didn't really matter anymore. Seeing how the damage was done, she figured she'd get some food too- not that she really needed anything other than alcohol, but still. Squeezing herself through the hole in the wall, she went about looking for ice cream- it seemed Inna could live off of processed sugar and alcohol alone.

"Someone should eenvent ice cream weeth vodka, da.."

She commented as she searched, hoping to find something before their bosses found them and she found herself in a position where she needed to deal with life again.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:44 pm

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

"Hehe...this is really fun. Also, it's appealing to hear a robot bear say boob."Eagle was a three year old at heart. He fired again and missed, but once again was close. "So Jasper, I gotta ask about what you've been up to man. I sort of...heard things and stuff and uh...I wanna be that friend..." Eagle knew a little about the tension that was going on. The foot ladies he slept with talked about it...and boy could those ladies talk. Sure he'd drown out a lot of it, but he'd listen to tid bits that interested him. Hey, he was a dude, he wasn't THAT sensitive...maybe a little, but you know. And sure, Jasper and Eagle were friends, and they were close enough where Eagle had to act like he liked Nikki, but now...it had been awkward between them ever since...

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:52 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

So everything Eagle said just kind of made Ryder awkward and embarrassed—he still wasn’t quite used to such blunt and blatant language, after all. Even after having hung around Jo for so long—he was pretty sure he’d never really get used to it. Eternal dork syndrome was apparent. However, even so, Jo still managed to keep him from getting totally flustered—and as she questioned about her being next to chocolate in the top ten things in the world, Ryder gave a little chuckle and nuzzled a bit closer to her, replying,
“Well, I mean, you’re just as sweet as chocolate, so…!” Frankly, Ryder was pretty relieved—after everything that had happened, he was glad that they were still able to be so natural like this. He had been worried that things would have been awkward, or that starting a conversation might have been hard—but this actually felt pretty normal. And as Jo began kind of screeching with laughter over all of the chocolatey kisses, he only bombarded her with more chocolatey kisses—up until Jo went ahead and licked him, which surprised him somewhat, but then elicited a grin. And then as she spoke about the shade of orange on her shirt, Ryder jokingly made a face as if he was seriously judging the orange—then slowly leaned over, getting his head closer to her shirt and holding up a piece of his hair to the orange fabric. “Looks kinda familiar, huh—”

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:32 pm

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ KILLING IN THE NAME OF ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsome of those who work forces
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxare the same who burn crosses
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsome of those who work forces
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxare the same who burn crosses

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 12 910

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x those who die are justified for wearing the badge, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx they`re your chosen whites x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【MAD DOG】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Braque had spent pretty much the entire drive to NOWHERE trying to catch up to Axel and loudly scolding him from afar like the nagging mom he was, but once they arrived at their destination, he stopped his nagging mom-ness in exchange for winking and making lecherous motions at the footmen who stared at them in awe as they entered. More than likely anyone else, Braque was way into attention and self validation- so he lagged a little behind Axel and Inna so he could do his thing, eventually scrambling to catch up with the blondes.
And the Axel broke down a wall... which Braque took a second to stare at, before glancing down each way of the hall around the kitchen, pointing at the mess. "I AM NOT PAYING FOR THIS. OKAY? EVERYONE HEARS ME, RIGHT? I`M NOT PAYING FOR THIS. OKAY, GLAD WE GOT THAT CLEARED UP. NICE." He exclaimed, looking down the hall one final time before stepping in through the door Axel had literally made, then stopping to use his cybernetics to lift up a sheet of broken metal and wedge it into the hole to try and cover it. He admired his work with a grin- yeah, Jo and Ryder would definitely not notice now...
He clasped his hands together and turned on his heel, hovering over Inna as she investigated the fridge. "They make those with rum, don`t they? Maybe you should consider getting better taste in alcohol, there`s that-" Braque tut-tutted, reaching under her arm to grab a tin of leftovers out of the fridge- one with "JO`S - DO NOT TOUCH > : (" very boldly written across it. He leaned up against a nearby wall and started digging in, humming contently. "So-- you guys know the guy here with the white hair and the scarf thing--? I think he likes me-- should I talk to him--?" He added after a moment, trying to use the bit of free time they had for gossip- he had been thinking about this for quite a while.  

I`m just gonna keep doing the thing I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Braque`s Theme - Burn It Down
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:11 pm

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel was eating a sandwich made entirely of PORK, MAYONNAISE, AND CANDYCANES "URHM-OMMFO-FDJSFKSD-" Axel spoke as he ate his rather... unique sandwich. Not that anything he said made sense, because he had a mouth full of pork and mint candies. He gulped the entire mouthful of food down as Braque talked to him about Jasper "..." Axel shot a glare to Braque before placing a hand on his brother's shoulder and speaking in a determined voice "Go to him..." he said with a serious nod. The blonde overheard Inna talked about icecream with vodka, he looked to her intently before saying "I can do that-" and going through the cabinets and fridge for icecream and vodka. It seemed like he was going to pour vodka on icecream. Somebody should probably stop him.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:30 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 12 Inna_110

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna had her head inside some sort of cabinet, probably looking for alcohol, as she heard Braque speaking. She had managed to sort of tune out the loud munching sounds coming from Axel, so she could clearly distinguish the redhead telling her to improve her taste in alcohol, which was totally rude and uncalled for-

"You know notheeng and I hate you-"

She commented, not taking her head out so that it sounded kind of muffled. The Russian seemed to just have found something she liked and was reaching for it when she heard Braque again- a thud could be heard as Inna's head slammed against the top of the cabinet.

"ебать дерьмо задницу кора мочи-"

Pulling her head out, she rubbed the back of it with what looked like a half-empty bottle of some sort of alcohol that would most definitely leave someone somewhere blind. The mere mention of Jasper was enough to get Inna on-edge, but to hear that Braque, who she was extremely protective over, was interested in doing things with him was almost too much- the Russian was really struggling with the idea of accepting Jasper as a coworker again, this was too much. Also thinking about anything related to sex in general just seemed to short-circuit her fragile brain.

"You mean the- J-? I mean I do not know who- Just- Da Axel, I like your idea let us do that theeng, da-"

The blonde quickly occupied herself with helping Axel cook up the catastrophe that would vodka with icecream. She seemed to be trying to stay really close to Axel, as if physical proximity would prevent him from going off and saying things about relationships with people from her past.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:51 pm

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper hummed thoughtfully as the Inquisibear pleaded with him, examining the small stuffed animal quietly a moment - before sighing and getting up, leaving his book where he'd been sitting as he retrieved the bear and held him under his arm. "Look, I saved you, now shut up-" he replied, continuing back to his previous seat... but as Eagle spoke, bringing up some of what he'd inevitably heard over the past month... well, he sighed, running a hand through his hair as he sat down, fidgeting with the Inquisibear quietly. "It's... it's mostly settled, now- Ryder and I got into it over Jo, Jo and him were both pissed at me for a while, I think I almost caused them to split - then Jo got into trouble, we realized she was more important than all the bickering... and we're better now. I don't flirt with Jo and Ryder doesn't treat me like I'm some homewrecker - we've worked everything out..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:03 pm

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

Inquisibear immediately let out a fit of evil laughter as he was freed "KYAHAHAHA! YOU BONE HEAD! NEVER TRUST ME! NEVER!!!" Krueger screamed in an annoying high-pitched voice as he scampered around the room erratically. He was doing the exact opposite of what Jasper told him to do, if only to spite him. Though, he seemed to calm down as talk of personal drama came up. Mostly because The Inquisitor knew full well he had to pay attention to stuff like this to take advantage of people "You should kill him~" the evil bear spoke to jasper with an vicious little grin on his face "That'd save all your problems man~ You can think what you want but Ryder will never really treat you like you're human- I overheard him talking about you just a few moments ago after all~" he spoke in a weaselly little voice as he rubbed his plushie hands together. He was dead set on starting a bit of personal drama "Worked everything out my ass~ Man you should know better... guys like him look down on trash like us. That's why the three of us are at the bottom of the food chain here and they've been acting like high and mighty heroes when they're nothing but thieves like the rest of us~"

❝It's me~!!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:10 pm

xxx

Jo let out an inhuman pterodactyl screech as the chocolate smooches continued-- then locked eyes with him and made the most mature fart noise ever as he said she was just as sweet. "Oh, man- that was bad and you should feel bad..." She scoffed, catching a few of his kisses on the lips and grinning into them, allowing herself to loosen considerably and just relax. Jo was positive at no matter what happened between her and Ryder-- whether it be personal drama, outside interference, a difference in personalities or goals, or even their own internalized issues-- they`d always go back to being like this, and Ryder would always soothe her better than anything else. In the past, she`d turn to movies and comics for coping and distraction-- but nowadays, she just needed to sit near Ryder and she`d feel better instantly.
She wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and cuddled up closer, peppering on a few more kisses until he stopped to look at her shirt, at which point she rose an eyebrow and let him- busting out into a giggle fit at his conclusion. That was also around the time she heard a really loud crash downstairs... which she very dutifully ignored, because she was trying too hard right now and that could wait. "Fuck now you know the only reason I like you! Secret`s out, I guess~" Jo stopped to press a few more kisses to Ryder`s neck as a sort of apology, slowing down after a moment and adding, "But, uh... I think this shirt would probably look better on the floor, right babe...? And now that I`m getting a closer look at your pants, they would probably look better on the floor too... Just, you know, my mad interior decorating skills at work..." The thirst was strong with this one. "...If you were a booger, I`d pick you first--? Do you need more pickup lines, I-I have more--" 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:25 pm

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

"Hey, that's good. Good on yah...I mean the process was a little shakey, but glad it's all settled now." Eagle walked over, reaching for the bear and taking it. He put it on a crate and then sat on him and the bear. "I just heard shit from the footman...isn't good for morale and all. Yeah..." he smiled at Jasper and then looked at his phone. Still nothing...this wasn't good. He sighed and looked at Jasper. "You hear anything from Lukas?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:10 pm

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel's process of making vodka icecream was sped up by Inna's positive reinforcement "Yes." he replied to Inna as he also took bacon out from the fridge. Why? Because Axel felt like bacon would go well with icecream and vodka. So the blonde literally poured AN ENTIRE BOTTLE OF VODKA onto three scoops of icecream, cut up bacon, and sprinkled the bacon bits on top of the pizza. Axel had a tendency to put bacon on everything, and this was no exception. What stood before them was vodka soaked icecream with bacon on it "Looks tasty." Axel spoke, just... staring at the food. he hadn't eaten it yet, Axel usually stared at food for awhile before eating it. Also he felt like the icecream was missing pickles.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum