Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOT Baker Street (MSF)

+5
The Hidden Spring
scullpanda
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Akikazemoon
Skylark-13
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 Empty Re: NOT Baker Street (MSF)

Post  Not Manchee Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:08 pm

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 Elisab10

Soraya Knight
Psychic Monarch

♕    ════════════════════════════════════════    ♔

"As much as I can appreciate the chaos that is tension in group dynamics, I think it's about time we take this seriously, no?"

The sharp click of boot heels echoed across NOT Baker Street as a seemingly young woman, a large whip in her hand. Upon a second glance, it was impossible to miss the intensity in her eyes, which seemed to literally spark with dulled electricity, or the ancient gaze that did not match the rest of her youthful appearance. There was something about her that exuded power, demanding respect without a single word needing to be uttered. A soft chuckle escaped the woman's lips, a sound that was meant to be lighthearted, but seemed to carry a decades-old tension that corrupted the bell-like ring.

"The heathens have already started gathering, and my question is: why are we not two steps ahead of them?"

Soraya's eyes remained stone cold as she glanced pointedly at Ashley then Santana, but her lips were spreading into a disconcerting smile as she crossed her arms and looked at the two factions expectantly. The woman looked at each member of each faction straight in the eyes, holding their gaze for just too long to be comfortable before moving on to the next. The silence was heavy, seemingly charged with the same static energy that her eyes radiated- she was expecting a legitimate answer to her question, and she wanted her answer now.

♖  ♘  ♗  ♙  ♗  ♘  ♖

They told us third time's the charm, the rest is collateral.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:18 pm

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 Co_tas10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" F u c k      y o u        a n d      y o u r       s e l f     r i g h t e o u s      e g o s "

Tasha Forsythe
Ace Pilot Vigilante
Tasha's Theme: Cruel Rose

"  I ' m        a b o u t        t o      m a k e       y o u     w i s h      y o u     w e r e       n e v e r       b o r n ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Tasha sighed and walked over to her group. She didn't say anything. "I'm here.." she said and just crossed her arms.  

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 Tashas10

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 Tumblr15

" O n e      d a y        I     w i l l      t h e      w o r l d     w i t h      m y    w i t s    a l o n e   "

Lin Konishi
Tactician of the Militaires Sans Frontières
Lin's Theme: Supreme Logic

" U n l e s s      y o u        t h i n k        o t h e r w i s e         w h i c h       I    d o u b t  "

Lin smiled as they spoke to her.
"I understand sir. Now then.."  
she closed her eyes, and her expression on her face relaxed, and a more...serious expression. She cleared her throat.  "Here's where we stand. So far, as our scouts have brought to my attention, we are going to be stepping into a war attrition. A so called 'alliance' is bringing all of our enemies together. And this doesn't even mention the recent actions of the Church of Crime. Just last month, they wiped an entire faction off the map in a single night. I believe that were called the 'Assassin League'. Their leader was the only recorded casualty."she said, and then was about to continue, but then looked over at the woman.   "I was getting to that?"she rolled her eyes and went back to her plans. "Anyway, our best course of action is to overwhelm them. We are smaller, but better trained. Or...that's what they will think. In reality, our best is to pick them apart one by one, and kill them slowly. And before they know it...they have no one."and then she looked over at the woman with a glare. She didn't like being interrupted.

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 Linsig10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:30 am

✖ ✖ ✖ ▸ I`M A SOLIDER, YOU CAN SEE IT IN MY EYES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxdon`t matter which side is wrong or right
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsome innocent lives will be lost on the battlefield tonight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxso hungry to kill, only death can curb his appetite
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive ammo hits the flesh and it feels so right

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 2811

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 Coolte12

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x they say even when the man dies xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a soldier never cries x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Commander of the MSF】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ashley pressed a kiss to the top of Rika`s head for her words-- he understood where she was coming from, but had worked enough in this business to not act upon his feelings for Absolute Justice. It was no secret to him that without PALADIN yanking them both to their side, they`d be at each others throats-- but now wasn`t the time to remind himself of that fact.
When Santana spoke to him- Ashley stared at him for a second with furrows brows, looking rather confused... but then his face seemed to flash in realization, and he gave a loud and hearty laugh before none-too-gently nudging Santana back in between laughs. "Arrest! You`ve got jokes- I like it! Yes, yes- no problem." Ashley seemed to legitimately thing Santana was joking when he mentioned how they would 'arrest' all of them... but he didn`t give the one eyed vigilante time to address that, as he soon turned his attention to Kylie and Nathan right after.
The spin was impressive- it was almost hard for Ash to keep his eye on Nathan as he flew a bit, but he did manage to expertly catch him- and within a second, he twisted his son around in his arms and brutally sent the top of his head cascading onto the ground by dropping onto his own knees. He dropped him soon after, and then threw both fists up at he looked back to Kylie. "SOMEONE GET US THE TAG TEAM BELTS--!" Lin started explaining her plans then, and he sort of counted on Santana listening, because he was way too caught up in what he had just done--
Luckily, before Ashley could bullshit any more, he was cut off by the powerful presence of a voice nearby-- he didn`t flinch, but he did lid his eyes halfway and glance in that direction, seeming to wither some as he acknowledged the new addition to the scene. He wasn`t looking forward to being whipped by PALADIN-- literally, in this case-- he didn`t even like PALADIN. As a matter a fact- he detested PALADIN, and here in his presence stood one of their more influential officers, daring to give him something that sounded like an order. But, alas, he seemed unwilling to actually meet her gaze- and responded with a sigh, still from his position in the ground after pile-driving his son. He opened his mouth to reply- but then Lin continued with her plan, and Ashley`s eyes went wide for about a second. Even he, a ranked assassin and arguably one of the most feared criminals on the planet, knew better than to speak for Soraya that way. His expression betrayed a bit of what looked like fear for his comrade as he looked the bluenette`s direction, worried for what she might do, before glaring over at Lin. "Shut up. That is an order, soldier-- another remark like that and it`ll be your head." He snapped, sounding genuinely furious for the first time in a while. He took a moment to glare meaningfully at her, wanting to be sure that sunk in- before visibly relaxing, pulling himself up onto his feet, and crossing is arms over his chest as he turned to address the PALADIN officer. He also made a point out of stepping in between her and Lin, as a sort of extra precaution to ensure that Lin didn`t die for giving lip. "Surprised you didn`t bring Harpo, Groucho, and Chico with you to chew us out... S`ain`t a big enough deal to warrant you showing up, though... What`s Sid thinking...?" He grumbled in response, cracking his neck to the side and finally pulling a glare over Soraya`s way. "We`re moving out any second. We haven`t told most of our officers yet- so, y`know, thanks for ruining the surprise."     

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fighting may`ve been the only thing I was ever good at... but at least I always fought for what I believed in.  
Ashley`s Theme - Left, Right
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:43 am

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 120

Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓝⓞⓦ, ⓝⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓞⓤⓣ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓣ
Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓣ, ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 Zombie12

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

So Kylie was doing her thing, and Nathan knew that his doom was waiting for him in the near future. So he made the best of the current situation, and when Kylie moved he reached his hand out towards her- only for him to once again narrowly miss his target and get sent shooting towards Ashley "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!!!!!!!!!!" Nathan was then caught by Ashley and sent to Piledriver City, bitch. Nathan was just there, with his head stuck in the ground, like he was a fucking plant or something. It was likely that Nathan may have even been killed. Not that anyone gave a shit, because it was Nathan. The man only removed his head from the ground as he hears a strong, dominating, female voice. The blonde flopped onto the ground and looked up to Soraya "Who's the hottie...?" the blonde asked in a low voice to his father as he looked up at Soraya, already planning how he could bang that. Of course, he didn't know that was Jo's MOM, but if he did he'd probably try to bang her MORE anyways because of all the possible YOUR MOM jokes that could be made. Zombie also evidently didn't know that she was a Paladin Master, mostly because he spent so much time being freelance to avoid family issues that he wasn't really up to date about who was who in Paladin anymore. Honestly, he was secretly expecting for this lady in blue to be another Charles robot. And then, when that thought came into his head, he felt weird.

"I have the weirdest boner right now-"

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Zombie's Theme - Here To Show The World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:21 am

Isla Berget

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 45_zpsgx1ddb4y

Silent Sparrow
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Women and men we are the same.............................
.............................A human vulnerability
Doesn't mean that I am weak."

Isla went ahead and nodded slightly in response to Tiffany - but soon, things became a bit more tense, and she bit her lip as she watched the terse words fly between a few of the people gathered. As much as she distrusted Santana and his group... she didn't wish to start a fight. So many things were happening, she almost didn't know what to pay attention to - it was overwhelming. Zombie was screaming, Ashley and Santana were talking, apparently Ashley was piledriving Zombie into the ground - and then, above it all, came a dominating voice that demanded respect. She stiffened, shifting to look before staring with widened eyes. It couldn't be... could it? She shrank back as the woman moved closer, flinching when her eyes met hers - she only maintained eye contact for a few seconds before looking down shyly, able to sense the woman's power from where she stood. The fact that Ashley was so strict to Lin regarding her only confirmed what she thought - this... had to be who she thought... She fidgeted nervously in place, gaze drifting up towards Soraya again once she had moved past her, staring quietly for a moment. She could literally almost feel the power dripping off her, and it intimidated her to no end - though, Zombie's rather inappropriate comments made her roll her eyes and groan a bit. He'd be lucky to avoid being slapped at this rate... She swallowed roughly and tried to gather up her courage, standing straight and paying close attention to what was said now that a few people had finally shut up due to Soraya's appearance.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:31 am

░░▒▒▓▓Heroism  is  accessible▓▓▒▒░░

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 Santana%206_zpsgdp0m0bi

░░▒▒▓▓Happiness  is  more  difficult▓▓▒▒░░

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia
⚔-------------------------------------⚔
Fight for freedom and justice . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . but don't you dare forget
the people you left behind

Ashley's return nudge managed to jostle Santana into almost falling over again--and he gave an awkward laugh in return as he realized that Ashley thought that he was joking. He decided not to reply--after all, he couldn't afford to endanger their relationship between their two factions. Especially not in a situation like this. He turned to Lin, listening to her explanation while Kylie and Ashley worked together to piledrive Zombie into the ground, which was...well, basically grounding him, so that worked.
Santana was still in good spirits--up until the moment that he heard and saw Soraya. At that point, his expression dropped to one of cold neutrality. After all, Soraya had, years ago, tried to kill him and David--and he still didn't particularly feel comfortable interacting with her, to be honest. He met her gaze when she looked straight into his eyes--letting his own gaze go unbattered by her stare. He wasn't going to let Soraya intimidate him.
And then Lin continued on with her plan, which made Santana raise his eyebrows, his gaze slowly drifting over towards Ashley as if to ask if he was okay with that--and judging by his reaction to Lin, he most certainly was not. He looked over at Zombie as the blonde tugged himself out of the ground only to talk about boners, the samurai giving him a look before moving over to stand with Ashley and Soraya, all remnants of whatever lightheartedness he'd had before completely gone now.
"It's been a while, Señorita...you're looking well," he spoke to the bluenette, keeping his voice even and neutral. "As Ashley says, we were about to brief our forces on the mission at hand...And I can assure you, two steps ahead of them or not, we're going to win. We're better trained and better equipped. Numbers don't matter when individuals like me, Ashley, and, of course...yourself...are around. Not to mention that we have many skilled people among our ranks--there's no need to worry. We just need to strategize well enough to use everyone's strengths to cover each other--let the criminals bring in all the people they want. It won't matter."

⚔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚔
With Hope On His Blade - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:47 am

░░▒▒▓▓You  are  a  beacon  of  joy▓▓▒▒░░

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 Kylie%2017_zpsngfbm1k7

░░▒▒▓▓That  simply  never  goes  out▓▓▒▒░░

Kylie Deorio
Pink Mamba
♥-------------------------------------♥
Love is a force . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . more formidable
than any other

"wOOOOO!" Kylie screeched happily, jumping up and down as Ashley piledrived Zombie into the ground--it was clear that, as Ashley said, she and him really did deserve the tag team belt. However, he celebrating abruptly stopped at the sound of Soraya's voice--and she excitedly looked over at the woman, debating going over to greet her, but everyone else seemed a bit scared of her...and then it sounded like Ashy and the other guy were going to go talk to her, so she figured she should probably let them alone. She looked around for a new target for her loving--and then spotted Isla! She'd been looking for her! She pranced over towards Isla happily, stopping right beside her and giving her the gentlest of hugs--Isla had been among the few who had been smart enough to request gentle hugs, which Kylie was actually happy to oblige if one were to ask. "Isla Isla Isla Isla Isla--" she whispered to the whitette excitedly, ",,,,,,,,,hi!"

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
A Loving Heart - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:08 am

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 Ba1d3910
NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 Rika_r10
NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 Coolte32

**********************☠☠☠☠☠***********************

Rika's smiled when Nathan was piledriven into the ground she knew it was going to be a good show but that was spectacular. She mused for a small amount of time and then a Bluenette walked in and demanded the attention of everyone, she oozed raw power and femininity, it took Rika a minute to register who she was and when she did she showed her respect. After that she went got her scythe, gun supplies and various other tech weapons and then went back to Ashley's side "Im ready" she smiled looking up at Ash, she was obviously very ready for a fight and hopefully soon she would get one.   

*****************************☠☠☠☠☠****************************

Rika's Theme

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:47 pm

Soraya Knight
Psychic Monarch

Soraya arched an eyebrow as the first vocal response she got was from one of the officers, rather than the leaders of the factions. Lin's reply was impertinent and rude, yes, but the bluenette did not seem to be zapping or whipping anyone for it, her smile instead growing as her eyes moved to Lin's and remained there even as Ashley spoke to her.

"Oh no, it's quite alright~ This one has spunk, I can appreciate that~ Besides, her strategy isn't half bad."

Her hungry gaze now seemed to consume Lin- she had found something she liked, and she was going to have it...in time. The bluenette's head turned as she heard Zombie's comments, which was strange because she shouldn't have been able to hear him from that far away. The stare that he got was more like the intolerance one may have expected Lin to be greeted with, but this only flashed for a second before Soraya casually cracked her whip against the ground, though 'casual' is a very subjective term when referring to the woman's actions, and turned to the leaders.
Soraya didn't mind admitting to herself that she liked working with the underlings. As much as Paladin's work was important and powerful in the inner circles, it was always good to see what was going on with the masses, which was clearly what the woman considered these people to be. She nodded at Santana's greeting and listened to both leaders' briefing, chuckling at Ashley's comment.

"Oh dear, you know I'm not going to apologize for that, so let's just move on~ You tell me victory is certain, yes? That's good. We never considered other possibilities. These so-called enemies are hardly worth that title."

Despite her words being purely about business, there was a distinct personal feel to them that could just be sensed through the formal sharpness of her voice. Her eyes always betrayed just too much intrigue to be socially acceptable, hungering explicitly yet somehow hidden in plain sight.

"Seems to be it's about time you all prove what you can do for Paladin~"

♖  ♘  ♗  ♙  ♗  ♘  ♖

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:35 pm

" O n e      d a y        I     w i l l      t h e      w o r l d     w i t h      m y    w i t s    a l o n e   "

Lin Konishi

" U n l e s s      y o u        t h i n k        o t h e r w i s e         w h i c h       I    d o u b t  "

As Ashley reemed into Lin to shut up, Lin didn't seem phased. She just took it into account and then moved on. Though she did appreciate that the woman was alright with it, and even took her side. She gave the woman a nod.
"I appreciate that..thank you..." she told the woman. First impressions were everything, and she already felt good about this woman. Though after hearing a little from Ashley, she was from Paladin. Now she felt honored...not really, but still yah know. "And indeed Santana, we are better trained. The enemy won't be able to do anything against us. As our boss says, we should be moving out soon." with that, she bowed and left the group. But before that, she went over to Zombie. She went a glare his way and punched the man in the stomach.   "Nice seeing you too, welp."she said, and kept walking into her building to gather a few things.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:06 am

Isla Berget

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 45_zpsgx1ddb4y

Silent Sparrow
"Women and men we are the same.............................
.............................A human vulnerability
Doesn't mean that I am weak."

Isla did her best to pay attention to what Santana said, thinking over his words... but in the midst of his little speech to Soraya, Kylie appeared in front of her. The woman squeaked in shock, clearly surprised by her near materialization beside her - but as she was graced with a gentle hug... she relaxed. She'd forgotten that she had asked Kylie to be gentle with her - the soft touch actually did a lot to calm her, though she flushed some nevertheless. As Kylie whispered her name, she gingerly returned the hug, blinking as the pinkette merely said hi - before cracking a small smile. "Hello, Kylie... you should pay attention- this lady is important-" she whispered back, nodding to Soraya softly.
Hearing the woman's words, though, sent a small shiver through her - something about her just seemed... off. She kept her gaze on the floor but listened to what was said, apprehensive but doing her best to pay attention. She had a feeling this meeting was important - and as uncomfortable as she was... she wanted to do well.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:55 pm

✖ ✖ ✖ ▸ I`M A SOLIDER, YOU CAN SEE IT IN MY EYES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxdon`t matter which side is wrong or right
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsome innocent lives will be lost on the battlefield tonight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxso hungry to kill, only death can curb his appetite
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive ammo hits the flesh and it feels so right

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 2811

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 Coolte12

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x they say even when the man dies xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a soldier never cries x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Commander of the MSF】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

For a second, Ashley seemed fooled and surprised by the passive way Soraya dismissed Lin- but after a moment of catching the look meant for the raven haired strategist, he caught on, and stayed in between the two until Lin left. Once she did, he visibly relaxed, as much as he wanted to punch Nathan in the stomach... but, Lin took care of that.
He responded to Santana`s words with a nod, keeping his arms crossed over his chest, and did his best to hide his distaste for Soraya`s phrasing. He had to repeatedly remind himself that he needed Paladin-- he couldn`t afford to mouth off any of their important people, as much as he may have wanted to. He settled for acting not attentive and eager, but passive- the best he could do while trying to hide his genuine discomfort and distress in Soraya`s presence.  "Right, right... it`s just another mission-- nothing me and Cyclops over here haven`t done about a thousand of. We`ll be mobilizing real soon- I`d like to see if we could beat some of them over there..." That was his way of trying to hurry this interaction along, each second was feeling a lot like hours. He pretended to look around at his men briefly, moving his hands down to his hips in some sort of attempt to do something with his hands- that was suddenly bothering him. "Will that be all, ma`am?"    

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fighting may`ve been the only thing I was ever good at... but at least I always fought for what I believed in.  
Ashley`s Theme - Left, Right
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:42 pm

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 120

Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓝⓞⓦ, ⓝⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓞⓤⓣ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓣ
Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓣ, ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 Zombie12

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Nathan wasn't paying attention to anyone. No, he really wasn't paying attention to anyone. In fact, he was so focused upon Soraya that he wasn't even paying attention to what Santana was saying. The guy just stood there with open eyes, he didn't even say anything back to Lin after she fucking punched him in the gut. Nope, he was too busy figuring out his incredibly weird sexual attraction to this woman that looked like an unholy combination between Jo and Charles. And then she took out a whip. The blonde's mouth dropped as his face turned red upon seeing that whip crack against the ground "B-bleh gah woop woop-" was the best Zombie could say before he suddenly rolled behind Santana, as if he was hiding behind the Cuban Samurai. It was best to ignore Zombie right now, he wasn't making any sense.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Zombie's Theme - Here To Show The World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:26 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Heroism  is  accessible▓▓▒▒░░

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 Santana%206_zpsgdp0m0bi

░░▒▒▓▓Happiness  is  more  difficult▓▓▒▒░░

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia
Fight for freedom and justice . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . but don't you dare forget
the people you left behind

Santana raised a wary eyebrow at seeing Soraya’s response to Lin—that hadn’t at all been what he’d been expecting, and to be honest, that sort of reaction was almost more disturbing. He listened calmly to the woman’s response to Ashley, but at her last statement about what they could do for Paladin, Santana grinned and chuckled quietly, clearly unamused but masking it as he replied,
“Well, we’ll see what we can do for justice…my loyalties lie with doing the right thing, not with any one organization, Señorita.” He looked over at Ashley as the man spoke, sort of pausing at the Cyclops thing—did Ashley not know that he still had two eyes? Then again most people would assume that he’d be missing an eye because of the eyepatch, so it made sense…he was really hoping that the name Cyclops wouldn’t stick, though—And then Nathan rolled behind him. He turned around, looking down at the blonde for a moment before reaching down and pulling him up by the collar of his shirt up to his feet, speaking to him, “Dios mío, Zombie, get up. You’re embarrassing yourself. Make your boners less obvious.”

⚔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚔
With Hope On His Blade - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:51 pm

░░▒▒▓▓You  are  a  beacon  of  joy▓▓▒▒░░

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 Kylie%2017_zpsngfbm1k7

░░▒▒▓▓That  simply  never  goes  out▓▓▒▒░░

Kylie Deorio
Pink Mamba
Love is a force . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . more formidable
than any other

Kylie kept up the hugging and snuggled into Isla as the whitette talked—then finally replied by giggling and saying,
“Oh, right, she is, isn’t she? Well, if she’s that important....I’ve got to give her a big hug, too!” She suddenly moved away from Isla, moving through the crowd before moving into an alleyway—and then abruptly, bursting back out riding on the back of a tiger. Straight towards Soraya. ”WELCOOOOME~!” She stood up upon the tiger as it proceeded to kind of run in circles around Soraya, the pinkette pulling out what appeared to be a small-ish cannon—which turned into a large cannon in her hands—which she then shot up into the air, making confetti rain down upon everyone in the nearby vicinity. Kylie still didn’t seem to realize how terrified most of the people here were of Soraya—in fact, she just wanted to shower her with smiles! At this point, she began singing much like a cheerleader, ”Soraya, Soraya, she’s our girl, if she can’t do it, i’M GONNA HURL! WOOOOOO!” She put away the confetti cannon she’d seemingly gotten from nowhere, then hopping off her pet tiger in a backflip and then charged straight towards Soraya, grabbing her up in a hug in which she attempted to pick the woman up and enthusiastically spin her around. ”YAYYYY! Welcome, welcome, welcome! I hope you’re feeling the love, BECAUSE I SURE AM—”

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
A Loving Heart - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:44 am

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 Ba1d3910
NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 Rika_r10
NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 Coolte32

**********************☠☠☠☠☠***********************

Rika watched as things went down and for a time zoned out she hated the idea of working with both Paladin and the Vigilante's but she couldn't pinpoint which ones he hated working with more, so after she had gotten her stuff and listened to Lin's plan she looked over at Ash who was now sassy looking with his hands on his hips, and hoped that he would say they would soon leave. Her eyes soon went to horror though when she saw Kylie do a cheer routine and hug Soraya she looked over at Ash, sighed then she smiled she did love Kylie's spunk she just hoped this time it wouldn't get her de-headed by Soraya. On a more serious note she very much wanted to start their mission and with the way things were progressing they were going to get nowhere soon even with Ashley trying to hurry things along.
 She looked over at Soraya " It was nice to see you again, but now Paladin has been informed of the plans do you not think it in everyones best interest to get moving as soon as possible, So we can show what we can do for Paladin by dismantling the Alliance swiftly and with precision"  she looked over at Soraya she had said everything in a polite tone even though she hated Paladin, her logic in this case made sense in her mind the longer they dallied the longer the Alliance would have to tactically come up with a plan to block opposing forces, it was best for them to get them while they where still in a state of disarray for Lin's plan to work its best, hopefully someone else had picked up on that and she didn't have to say it out loud. She looked next to her to Ash then over to Santana hoping to find any support with her comments from the people in charge so they could get moving and start on the mission.   

*****************************☠☠☠☠☠****************************

Rika's Theme

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:06 am

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 5b666b10
Hikaru Mitsuna

Hikaru watched everything unfold he listened to Lin's words and took down the plan mentally while he was busy going over that in his mind he focused on only that until a tiger appeared and he stared as the Pinkette in from of him rode it and pulled out a confetti cannon he was even though his best attempts to not be, pleased with the show he even clapped a little , then realized what he was doing and promptly stopped and composed himself until he was almost run over by Nathan who went to take his hiding spot behind Santana. He quickly dogged out of the way and then proceeded to laugh at the man and his erectile malfunction.    
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:20 am

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 Tiffany_zpsmfaoqaws

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 3 Tiffany%209_zpsj0frm8ph

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We cannot stop the inevitable

At this point, Tiffany just remained silent as she observed everything. Everyone. Listened to what they said, grabbing onto things here and there, and loosing focus for the other places. He honestly would just go along with whatever was happening. She normally did this ANYWAY, so this wouldn't change anything. Everyone was basically being themselves for the most part, so there really wasn't much to say. She would just nod every once in awhile to show she was indeed listening, or more so, attentive. She liked to remain quiet... So, it was a win win.

We can only pray that it will not be our end
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:48 pm

Soraya Knight
Psychic Monarch

Soraya offered a nod to Lin as the woman headed to get things done, blatantly watching her behind with a hunger that was as possessive as it was sexual- of course this lasted just long enough to make everyone uncomfortable, not but long enough to be explicitly inappropriate (definitely not long enough to justify making comments without getting in trouble). Then her attention was solely on Ashley, which probably wasn't something the man wanted anyway. She made sure to observe as he tried to pretend to be busy, her grin growing as she watched this along with Zombie's apparent breakdown. As Santana spoke up, reminding her that justice was more important to him than Paladin, Soraya's perfectly sculpted eyebrow arched, and she merely commented.

"Synonyms, child, synonyms. We expect you to remember that~"

During this time, the Paladin Master had not failed to notice Isla in the corner- she had observed the quiet assassin, and her attention was once more directed at that corner as the girl reminded Kylie of who she was. Before Soraya could comment on anything, she was seeing a pinkette running at her. The confetti and cheering was met with two claps, fairly spaced out, and as she opened her mouth to comment again... she was hugged.

"How quaint~ You must tell me where you got this one, Ashley. Now how do you turn it off?"

She smiled down at Kylie, still in the embrace, but dug her heels into the ground with surprising force, stopping the spinning as she looked at the pinkette from top to bottom...then bottom to top.

" I simply must get one in keychain form or something~"

Prying Kylie's arms off, she looked at Rika, the consuming gaze again leaving an uncomfortable atmosphere everywhere. As the woman said they should get going, Soraya nodded almost condescendingly.

"Yes, that was the message I was trying to put across this meeting, so let's get going~"

Turning on her heel (after digging it out of the ground with no particular difficulty), her heels clicking against the ground, she exited NOT Baker Street, her whip dragging behind her like a trail that she expected the others to follow.

♖  ♘  ♗  ♙  ♗  ♘  ♖

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:19 pm

Lin Konishi

Lin had all her things ready, and in a small bag that she held. She looked and saw people were socializing and then just sort of...stayed by the door. She leaned against it, watching them carefully and listening.
"Some of this...enlighting conversation...and then annoying screeching...perfect.."
she rubbed her temples and just watched with a sigh.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3