Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP)

+3
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
7 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP)

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:41 pm

░░▒▒▓▓The  fight  for  justice  against  corruption  is  never  easy▓▓▒▒░░

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 3 Kazamatsurifuuka_zpscf0246d9

░░▒▒▓▓It  never  has  been  and  never  will  be▓▓▒▒░░

Riley Rhea
The Penguinator
☆-------------------------------------☆
The dead can't cry out for justice . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . it is the duty of the living
to do so for them

"Fine, 'That Guy'!" Riley quickly replied when Corpse corrected her, visibly backing up a step when he got in close, her eyebrows rising. He seemed pretty angry--but then suddenly, he seemed very calm. This guy was...interesting, to say the least. Whether that was a good thing or a bad thing, Riley couldn't tell yet. "...You can get paid with the...uh...joy of killing people that aren't me...?" Sounded legit. "...And I mean...I guess that you can take their wallets, too, if you want...?" Only from criminals, though! No innocent wallets, she figured--hopefully he would understand that she, in all of her penguin-y glory, stood for justice and most certainly not for killing people at random. As much as she was hoping that he'd understand that, though--the chances of said understanding seemed slim. Well, hey--it was worth a shot.

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆
A Noot Noot For Justice - Skyscraper High
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:33 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 3 914

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 3 Layout19
_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Coolio!" Corpse called out as he suddenly walked off to the middle of a big street in Termina with nothing but a 2x4. He cleared his throat before suddenly calling out "HEY BITCHES! I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS GIRL IS BUT SHE SAYS I CAN KILL ALL OF YOU! SO COME AND GET ME BROS!" he called out... due to the fact that this entire city had fallen into anarchy... pretty much everyone was a lawbreaker. Corpse was pretty excited about being allowed to kill the whole city though. Dozens upon dozens of mutants began to gather in the alleyways looking to Corpse and Riley... it seemed that Corpse had attracted the attention of quite a few horrific looking monsters. "Dibs on their wallets..." he spoke... though most of the mutants likely didn't have wallets or even money.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Corpse's Theme - Twisted Nerve
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:23 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 3 5113143bcade91a17166b36ddea10718-d4tf7pq
Isabel Waters

The Girl In Black
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Right... I forgot you guys weren't ghos-" Isabel began to say as she saw that Carley was all caught up with them. "Your fast... That's good." Isabel said with a small creepy smile. She then looked up with a confused look. "Huh... Feels like it's getting closer... LIke really fast-" Isabel didn't finish her sentence as the part of the ceiling came crashing down, and there before them was a monster. Gray skin like stone, red firey hair, huge bat wings, a tail, and it was dressed! THE HORROR! It's eyes were as red as rubies as it hissed at them, spreading out it's wings before jumping up to the hole. Isabel saw what it had in it's waist band belt. "MY DOLL'S HEAD!!" Isabel said as she flew up to the hole.

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 3 Demona-angry

Isabel's Theme - Alive Inside
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:43 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 3 711

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 3 Layout18

"I swear this better not be a bore..." he muttered to himself as he stopped momentarily to catch a breathe, looking back to Carley only to see her with a gun "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? That's dangerous girl-! Dumb blondes shouldn't be holding shit like that-" he yelled to her... only for the Gargolye to happen. A rather sadistic smile appeared on the man's face as it made it's appeared, and as it shot up through the hole, Hunter was not too far behind "Stay here." he told Carley as he through his submachine gun aside and pulled out a grappling gun. He used it to shoot himself up and follow Isabel "Hey! Wait up! How the hell are we supposed to stop this thing!?" Hunter called out to his Horror.

Hunter's Theme - I Walk Alone
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:52 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 3 1252796715534_f_zps053050d8
Carley Kasal
Modeling Occult Fanatic
"Dude! Is that a standard machete? That's awesome!"
Carley's Theme- Sound of the Soul

"Uhhh EXCUSE!? What am I supposed to do?!" she yelled, now being left behind by them as they rocketed through a hole. "Poop...I mean...I know how to use this. Daddy showed me!" she twirled the gun and then holstered it in her girdle. She let out a sigh and leaned against the wall. "Guess I'll just...wait? Or find a way to get closer. Oh, but that would make them worry..." she decided to wait.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:07 am

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 3 Kazamatsurifuuka_zpscf0246d9

Riley Rhea
The Penguinator
to do so for them

Riley smiled to herself when Corpse agreed, and she began following him confidently. See, she could totally handle herself in strange places like this! Screw anyone who said that she shouldn't go walking around in the middle of the night! That thing with the cleaver earlier had just been a--a fluke--yeah--
His shouting, though, startled her and made her jump and look at him with wide, surprised eyes. And then she heard other people coming--or, rather, when she looked, she saw that they weren't people at all. They were monsters. She had thought that she had just run into one weirdo in a costume by accident...Why were there real monsters here...?!

"What did you DO?!" she squeaked as she gripped her bat in both hands and moved closer to him--ironically, this crazy guy was probably her best bet for safety right now. She couldn't believe this...were these things for real--?! This had to be some kind of insane dream--it just had to be--! "You'd better know how to take these guys on...!" Despite the fact that she was armed--Riley felt very vulnerable right now. After her bat attacks on Corpse earlier had barely done anything, she could only imagine that any of these other creatures appearing could probably easily snap her bat in half--

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:59 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 3 5113143bcade91a17166b36ddea10718-d4tf7pq
Isabel Waters

The Girl In Black
"OH LET HER SHOOT A GUN!" Isabel yelled back down there before pausing. She lost sight of the creature but it was here. All she heard was growling. "Gargoyles? Not sure..." Isabel said as all she could hear was heavy breathing. This place was dark... Making it very difficult to find the creature, so Isabel was raising some stones with her telekinesis in order to create some sort of barrier. "I do know that they usually sleep in the day time by turning into stone. Usually you can deal with it then... I'd say approach it like you would with a dragon. Go for the wings... Careful... She's using shadows..." Isabel explained and from the darkness she came out! Her clawed feet going right for Thomas,, and crashing through some of the stones, like a harpy! If contact was made her claws would dig into him, lifting him up into the ground.

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 3 045

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:21 pm

Yumi Xioang

Red Orchid
Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 3 AdaWongfull598257
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yumi walked down the paths, squinting in the distance. She thought she saw something, but then again she decided not to go too much into it. She looked to the sky, and frowned. She was tired of this walking around aimlessly. She needed a buddy that wasn't intrusive of her mind, and had blades on it's back. Though she did find him rather... Amusing at times.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:10 am

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 3 1216

Corpse smiled under his mask as the mutants continued to gather in masses "Oh this is gonna be good~" he hummed, apparently not even a little bit worried that he was outnumbered greatly "Huh? Of course I can kill them... these guys are cannon fodder girlie..." he told her rather bluntly, looking down to her as if she had two heads. The man stood in front of Riley, brandishing his 2x4 as he called the mutants out "COME AT ME BROS!" he yelled, before running straight into battle. What followed was a horrendously bloody battle in which Corpse used his plank of wood, a tie, and his pinkie to murder just about everyone in sight. By the time it was done, he was standing a top a hill of corpses drinking a soda "Woah... why am I here again...?" he asked himself after a sip "I feel like there's something I need right now... er... monetary value... yeah..." he had also forgotten that Riley existed.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:15 am

"LEAVE PUMPKINS OUT OF THIS AND FOCUS ON THE ARTIFACT!" Hunter yelled back to Isabel "We don't want her causing any trouble. Last I checked, increasing our little team past the population of two usually ends badly..." usually Hunter was a one man band, but he could settle on two with Isabel. He just didn't work well with more than that though "Right right... so I can blow it up right!?" he asked Isabel as he pulled out a grenade launcher. Luckily Isabel being a ghost kind of helped him a lot, because it allowed Hunter to destroy just about everything without worrying about his partner. A smile on his face, the mercenary dropped down to the floor and aimed the grenade launcher at the Gargoyle as it attacked, not even caring about the stones "LET'S SEE EVERYTHING BLOW TO SMITHEREENS!" he then pulled the trigger, igniting one hell of an explosion within the room.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:24 am

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 3 726
Zek
Alien Monster
Zek's Theme- Daring Pass

Zek let out a low growl and a hiss, as it walked next to Yumi. It lifted it's hand to Yumi's hand grazed over its surprisingly smooth, but slimy skin. It let out another hiss, hearing distant screams and such coming from other directions.
"I sense distress. What ales you my chosen?" it asked Yumi in her mind.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:45 pm

Isabel Waters

The Girl In Black
"Right. Just the two of us then." Isabel said as the gargoyle attacked. She saw the grenade launcher and gasped. "WAIT! MY DOLL'S HEAD!" she yelled as the grenades went off. Yes Isabel was a ghost there could make herself intangible, but she couldn't do that with her artifacts. The gargoyle took the attack and fell back to the ground. Though injured this creature took take a punch. It got up and wiggled it's body, though it was bleeding. Oddly it went to check on the doll's head, which was slightly cracked. "FOOL! Don't go blowing my artifacts up!" Isabel would give him brain freeze after this. The creature due to it's wounds went up, though it was leaving a trail of blood. "Seems like it's intelligent..." Isabel commented as she floated above the blood trail. "But it's weaker now. Odd... These things usually last longer."

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 3 045

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:51 pm

Yumi Xioang

Red Orchid
Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 3 AdaWongfull598257

Yumi looked down to Zek as she felt her hand get slimmed by it's surprisingly cool skin. "Hmm?" Yumi hummed as Zek asked what was bothering her. 'Bothered by how little interaction there is out here.' she replied in her head. "What's a girl got to do in order to get entertained around here that doesn't involve complete death!? One card game! That's all I ask for now." she said with a groan before looking to the distance.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:13 pm

Riley Rhea
The Penguinator
to do so for them

Riley found herself staring at the carnage before her with her eyes wide and mouth hanging open in partial shock, partial awe. She had thought she had seen some shit--but none of that compared to this. It took her a moment to snap out of it, and when she did, she looked up at Corpse as he stood atop the pile of dead bodies, wondering about why he was there--and she offered up half-heartedly,
"Their...wallets?" She paused for a moment, seemingly thinking, then spoke again, "...Is everyone here like that--? Like--is there anyone else like...uh...me?" She swore to God, if she was stuck inside some kind of horror movie or something she was gonna flip something--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:18 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 3 726
Zek
Alien Monster
Zek's Theme- Daring Pass

"If you wanted this, then coming to this place is not exactly your best decision." Zek thought and let out a growl, looking around. It was getting an uneasy feeling, letting out a hiss. "I am sensing people nearby chosen..." it hissed.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:10 pm

Mei Güheb
Fork-Tongued Freeloader

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 3 8aacb208-2c28-485d-88fd-90bd191fd229_zps640aa3fc

Mei was most definitely not amused. Waking up in Terra Mortis, it took her a while to realize that she WASN'T, in fact, in the warm bed provided to her in the convent. For a moment she thought she might still be in dirty alleyway she had passed out in earlier in the night, but she was pretty sure she had woken up at some point and made her way back to the convent...except it was evident she wasn't there now.
Grumbling under her breath, the priestess-in-training had picked herself up and brushed herself off, feeling a strange sense of déjà vu...probably due to too many mornings repeating that same process in less flattering places before the nuns took her in. Mei forced herself to trudge through the unfamiliar urban setting, not really taking in anything yet as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. It was only when she literally ran into a random pile of dead bodies that she actually stopped complaining to herself and started registering her surroundings.

"...morbid."

She commented, altogether less impressed than one would expect a human who had just been plopped into Terra Mortis to be. Maybe it had been the years imagining her parents doing that kind of stuff for their 'magic', maybe it was her time living rough- she had SEEN THINGS -or maybe she was still convinced that this was all some sort of crazy dream, but she just didn't seem too surprised. There was something weird about this place, and she remembered falling asleep at some point..so the dream thing could very well be it.
Looking up at the corpses stacked like pancakes, Mei noticed someone standing on top of them; some guy in a mask. He seemed to be drinking a soda...and talking to someone. The woman looked around the pile and spotted a girl. Stepping out from behind the corpse mound, she cleared her throat.

"Any chance one of you...upstanding citizens....will tell me where I am? Whatever's going on here, I'm pretty sure some god would frown upon it...probably. But I can totally absolve all that stuff, it's legit- I'm wearing the outfit."

She pointed at her garments half-heartedly, seeming to mock her own occupation the longer she spoke.
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:16 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 3 Tumblr_static_monokuma
Huggles The Bear
The Multicultural Murderer
"Uuupupupu...you're next bitch!"
Huggles' Theme- Here I come!

"BITCH PLEASE!" Huggles screamed as he dug himself out of the pile of corpses that were in front of Mei. "This is a mother fucking achivement here! And you should know where you are! The best place fucking EVER!" he approached Mei. "Puuuuu...you look delicious! I'll hang you slowly later! Tee Hee! I'm so NICE!!!" he took out a knife. "Oh oh, by the way...NUNS ARE STUPID! LOL!"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:56 am

Hunter grimaced as the Gargoyle flew up "It got away! Bah!" the man barked out, pulling out his grappling hook from his coat and shooting up after the thing. It was starting to become somewhat obvious he wasn't really caring about the artifact so much as the chance to blow up a gargoyle at this point, as Isabel's words didn't seem to phase him. After shooting up to a higher floor, Hunter almost immediately pulled on the trigger of his grenade launcher.. nothing. He ran out of ammo "Tch..." Hunter threw aside the useless weapon and pulled out his hatchet "Nothing like the classics... Isabel, where is this thing...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:01 pm

Corpse Carnival began to laugh hysterically from atop his pile of corpses "A+ FOR ME! KYAHAHAHAHAHA!" and then Riley asked a question, he immediately stopped in the festivities and looked at her as if she had just ruined a great party. He kept looking at her that way for a bit more before finally answering her "Nah- sometimes they're like ME!" he answered the girl quite confidently "But I'm the best ME! So don't worry about that! I'll kill them before they kill ME! THE OTHER MES I MEAN... YEAH!" he seemed to be pretty confident about whatever he was talking of. Also they had no wallets so no cash here, not that Corpse really cared anymore since he'd just massacred a huge part of the city "Now we just need to-" and there goes Mei speaking to Riley, and then the teddy bear "WHOOPS! Missed a spot! Sorry there!" Corpse Carnival almost immediately jumped down from his hill of corpses, attempting to bring down the spike 2x4 on her head.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:05 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 3 1252796715534_f_zps053050d8
Carley Kasal
Modeling Occult Fanatic
"Dude! Is that a standard machete? That's awesome!"
Carley's Theme- Sound of the Soul

Carley then got bored and started to find her way up. Climbing the rubble and such was hard work, but she was managing okay. Pumpkins had the skills to pay the bills after all. She kept climbing until she saw Hunter and Isabel, and that thing with the wings and stuff.
"Whoa...cool!" she said, and fired at it's wings with her gun. It was a long shot, but she was gonna try anymore cause she was bored.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:07 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 3 Tumblr_static_monokuma
Huggles The Bear

"PUUUUU!" Huggles jumped and blocked Corpses attack with a letter opener he was carrying. "EXCUSE ME! I was TRYING to have a conversation! Plus, I called dibs on Nun Lady! RUDE!" he yelled, his eye flashing. "SUCH RUDENESS TOWARD THE GREAT HUGGLES! When I call dibs, I mean dibs! BUZZ OFF!" he was ready to fight if he had to. Huggles took his targets very seriously.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:15 pm

Corpse Carnival's expression intensified as Huggles stopped his attack "Wah-!? THE TEDDY BEAR!? Well fuck me-!" Corpse Carnival jumped back, throwing the 2x4 aside, and picking up a hatchet from a dead mutant. He pointed the weapon towards the bear, seemingly quite pissed off "Back off fuzzy-wuzzy! I don't care about your dibs! I just care about cutting that woman to pieces! But... if you want to stand in my way... I'll MAKE YOU INTO CHOPPED LIVER!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:31 pm

Huggles The Bear

"What? You mad bro? You mad that I'm better? That's what I thooooought!!" but then Corpse actually was ready to fight. "HOW INSULTING!! Do you know who I am?! I am HUGGLES THE BEAR!" he stated loudly and proudly...though he was still short. "And YOU WILL RESPECT THE SACRED ART OF DIBS BITCH! NUN BITCH IS MY BITCH!" he was ready for a fight.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:57 pm

Riley Rhea
The Penguinator
to do so for them

Riley just stared at Corpse for a moment. And stared. And stared. She wasn't even going to bother questioning what he had said--she doubted that he really understood it himself, honestly--and then suddenly Mei. Riley's eyes flew open wide, and she gave a big grin, exclaiming,
"Oh thank GOD, a normal person! You've got no idea how--" Then suddenly Huggles appeared--and now it looked like he and Corpse were going to fight. She kind of just stared at this display dumbfounded for a moment before circumventing the two creatures and tip-toeing over to Mei.
"In case you're wondering, I've got no idea what's going on either," she whispered to Mei quietly, trying not to grab the attention of the other two again. "This place is nuts! Everything's trying to kill each other--apparently I'm stuck with that guy--" she took a moment to point out Corpse, "And--well--yeah. Basically everything got really weird really fast. And--ugh, hang on--" She paused for a moment, turning away and calling over to Corpse, "Hey! Stop picking fights with stuffed animals! We've got bigger fish to fry! ...Like--uh--killing bigger things--? Also getting back home would be cool yeah--"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:35 pm

Corpse Carnival took offense to Huggles' words "eXCUUUUUUUSE-!!" he began to wildly swing his weapon in the air "That nun bitch is-" Corpse Carnival remembered something, luckily looking over Huggles was easy to he looked to the nun. Unfortunately Riley started talking again and talking distracts Corpse "HEY! HEY! HEY! DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-!" he yelled "I'll stab you!" he threatened her, even though it was clear he couldn't do that since the laws of his existence told him so. Speaking of which "YOU!" he yelled pointing to Mei "ARE YOU A VIRGIN!?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next