Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP)

+3
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:36 pm

░░▒▒▓▓The  fight  for  justice  against  corruption  is  never  easy▓▓▒▒░░

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 2 Kazamatsurifuuka_zpscf0246d9

░░▒▒▓▓It  never  has  been  and  never  will  be▓▓▒▒░░

Riley Rhea
The Penguinator
☆-------------------------------------☆
The dead can't cry out for justice . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . it is the duty of the living
to do so for them

Riley watched Corpse suspiciously as he seemed dumbfounded by her response--and as he said the word stab, she gave him a bit of a stink-eye, speaking to him warningly,
"Nooo...No stab..." However, then, he swung his cleaver at her anyway--and with a stifled yelp, she leapt backwards and out of the way, staring at him with eyes that were wide with shock. "I said no stab! Geez! Keep your cleaver to yourself!" She straightened up a bit, then, scowling at Corpse, then holding her bat out, as if showing it to him. "Now listen here--! I might not be able to stab, but I've still got this, and this is still plenty of a fine thing to threaten people with! S-So...uh...tell me where I am!" she demanded, then pointed the bat at him. She paused for a moment, then lowered the bat, using her free hand to scratch the back of her neck awkwardly before frowning a bit and speaking a bit more quietly, "...Seriously though. I don't know where I am. Wanna tell me where I'm at? Or you can keep being a big creep and I can clock you over the head with my bat--that works too--whichever way you wanna go, bro--"

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆
A Noot Noot For Justice - Skyscraper High
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:27 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 2 711

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 2 Layout18
_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Don't lie to me! Everyone here's a Horror!" he barked up the tree, aiming the gun upwards to her, though he had no plans to actually shoot her. Really, she reacted to his threats, that was a good enough reaction to him "I dunno- she's hot though. Maybe we should keep her around? We could use her for bait later on if we need to track someone down..." he whispered to Isabel. He honestly had no plans on being a half-decent guy to this woman. BUT, BUT, she seemed stupid and had boobs, so that made her the perfect target for most Horrors "Oh... My baaaaaaaad-!" he called out to her "I totes believe you now!" he told her, lowering his gun "Erm... my name's HUNTER! What's yours?" he asked, though he was still keeping his distance in case she turned out to be something horrifying in disguise.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Hunter's Theme - I Walk Alone
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:31 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 2 914

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 2 Layout19

Dude, you missed her! How could you let her get away like that, she was so close "SHUT UP! SHUDDUPSHUDDUPSHUDDUPSHUDDUPPPPP!" he yelled to the voices in his head, swinging around the cleaver. He eventually regained his composure and looked to Riley, hunched over and growling, he slowly began to creep towards her brandishing his blade. He obviously had no intentions of answering her questions "Come here chirpy, chirpy, chiiiiirpy~ Heheheh..." he muttered, suddenly lunging out at Riley and attempting to grab her by her throat, then shoving her against a wall "THERE'S NOWHERE TO RUN! NOWHERE TO HIDE!"

Corpse's Theme - Twisted Nerve
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:35 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 2 2011-06-06-409970_zpsb3392f13
Carley Kasal
Modeling Occult Fanatic
"Dude! Is that a standard machete? That's awesome!"
Carley's Theme- Sound of the Soul

"Dude! If I were a horror, I would have used my blood magic to choke you with your own intestines already! Something like that! Or used several hundred blades to pin you to the ground and sacrifice you to Hecate or something!" she said as completely happy and cheerful at possible. "Tee Hee!" she saluted. "My name is Carley! Carley Kasal! Nice to meetcha Hunter...and is that you daughter?" she looked at Isabel. "Or something mooooooore?!" she gasped. "Could it be...AHH! Is that a horror? Ahh!" she giggled and jumped around super giddy like.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:40 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 2 5113143bcade91a17166b36ddea10718-d4tf7pq
Isabel Waters

The Girl In Black
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Isabel made a face when Hunter said that Carley was attractive, or rather 'hot' but he couldn't see it due to her being behind him. She made a little growling noise when he offered that she should stay. Isabel was possessive of her 'things' and Hunter was one of those. "I don't care... But if she gets in the way drop her." Isabel said with a monotone voice, but there was a tinge of venom in them. She turned around and crossed her arms. However she smiled a bit when she thought of Carley being used as bait. She didn't bother introducing herself to the girl was she felt that her space was being invaded. Her eyes went wide when Carley saw her and said that she was Hunter's daughter. "... Daugh... ter? Something... More?" Isabel then got a thought in her head. Which was never good. She then gave Hunter this little smile. Whatever was swimming in her head now wouldn't be good news for Hunter. Her smile faltered though when Carley mentioned that she was a Horror. "That's right..." Isabel said as she disappeared and then appeared before Carley. "I'm Isabel... And Hunter is my human... You got that? Mine..." Isabel said as she poked her ghost finger to Carley's chest, coolness would start go through her chest. "And I'll crush you with strike if you take Hunter away from me." Isabel claimed Hunter's arm and snuggled with it. "Don't worry... I'll protect you..." she whispered, seeing Carley as a threat to Hunter's duties. Only time will tell if she'll adjust to this change.

Isabel's Theme - Alive Inside
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:49 pm

"Carley? Eeeeehhh... I don't like that name. Your name's Pumpkins now." he told her in a rather conniving, mocking reply. Pumpkins was totally more fitting anyway. Hunter was standing around being snide about how clever he was until she asked if Isabel was something more "What." Hunter looked at her with a disgusted expression on his face "dO I LOOK LIKE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE!?" the man started to panic. He looked to Isabel with the rather odd smile on her face "What- what's with the smile...?" he asked, terrified. The ghost floated over to Carley and started to poke her "Your human!? What am I a pet!?" and then the snuggling happened "I don't need protection from the boobs..." he spoke in a deadpan voice, appearing quite done with recent events. The man suddenly cleared his throat and just started to walk over to Termina "You see that horrible city where all the screams are coming from? We're going there. Everyone shut up and just walk there with me..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:19 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 2 2011-06-06-409970_zpsb3392f13
Carley Kasal
Modeling Occult Fanatic

"Call me whatever you want man! Pumpkins, I don't care! I'm not interested! I'm more interested in heeeeer." she was looking at Isabel. "You're human huh? That's cool. So, I wanna know about yooou! What you're like! Will you tell me?" she obviously was not interested in Hunter, and more in the horror there. She was tagging along to learn about Isabel.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:36 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 2 5113143bcade91a17166b36ddea10718-d4tf7pq
Isabel Waters

The Girl In Black
Isabel giggled at Hunter as he referred himself as a pet. "Only if you want to be. But... You are mine Hunter." Isabel said as she looked over to 'Pumpkin'. "Her... Boobs?" Isabel looked at Carley's boobs, and then down at her own chest. Is this what Hunter likes? Actually... She never thought of Hunter that deeply before until now... She always saw him as just... Hunter. But the thought of something more made this dead heart flutter. She looked over at Carley when she said that she was human. "Look at me Pumpkin... Do I look human? I'm a ghost! Obviously! I curse, and posses, phase through walls! Turn invisible! I can do almost anything!" Isabel said as she flared up a bit, her hair floating, and her eyes even more hallow. She crossed her arms, and pouted before noticing that Hunter was on the move. She flew over to him. "Oh no!" Isabel said as she started sensing around for her artifact.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:34 pm

Hunter's expression darkened when Carley said she wasn't interested in him "Yeah I thought you'd say that..." he muttered, slipping his hands into his pockets. He continued to walk away, he didn't even look back to Isabel's display of power "Quit showing off... we're almost at Termina..." only a bit more of a walk and they'd be there. Hunter tried to keep away from saying anything more, he was quite done with these two ladies already, he need to take out his angst by shooting things, preferably monsters. When Isabel suddenly exclaimed 'oh no!' the man stopped his advancement and looked back to the ghost "What's wrong...?" he asked, raising an eyebrow to her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:38 pm

Carley Kasal
Modeling Occult Fanatic

"Eeeeeeeee! That's so cool! Like WHOA!" she exclaimed, jumping once. "Can you do anything else awesome? I mean, you're awesome anyway, but can you?!" she but then she heard the 'uh-no' "What's wrong? Was it something I said? Cause like...you can tell me and I'll totally shut up. I know the feels bro." she said, and looked at Hunter. "Maybe she's hungry? What do ghosts eat though..." she started to ponder this.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:52 pm

Isabel Waters

The Girl In Black
Isabel went forward very quickly, looking all over the place to see what she was feeling was correct. "My artifact... It's moving!" Isabel shrieked as she felt that someone was holding one of things. She felt a rage boil within her and she turned back to Hunter. "Someone or something has my object." she said, rage very clear. She didn't like it when her things were touched without her permission. She ignored the eating part said from Carley.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:41 pm

Hunter grumbled as Carley kept speaking "Listen... Pumpkins... ghosts don't eat. Just..." the man let out a sigh "Just keep following us..." really at this point, he was questioning his life choices regarding not shooting this woman. He heard Isabel speak about her artifact, and slowly a smile appeared on his face as it became obvious someone had it "Oh... good. I've been itching to pull a trigger for too long... let's get em..." he replied to Isabel happily as he started to run, actually running straight into the ruined city of Termina without so much as a doubt.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:16 am

Carley Kasal
Modeling Occult Fanatic

Carley looked at Isabel and then back at Thomas. She grinned wide and smiled.
"This is interesting." she thought to herself, and looked at Thomas. "Thanks for letting me tag along, by the way. Hope I can repay you somehow!" she gave a thumbs up. Distraction or sex, she didn't care really.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:25 am

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 2 Kazamatsurifuuka_zpscf0246d9

Riley Rhea
The Penguinator
to do so for them

Riley watched Corpse cautiously, keeping a tight grip on her bat, and as he moved closer to her, she steadily moved further away. She swallowed hard, feeling a lump in her throat--just before her throat was all-out grabbed, and the man shoved her against a wall. Even despite the impact, she kept a grip on her bat, and she glared at him as she realized what was going to happen here--either he was going to strangle her or stab her while she was up against this wall. She couldn't stay up against this wall.
"Get...off...!" she growled at him the best that she could, kicking at him wildly with her legs, desperate to get away, mostly kicking at his crotch--even going so far as jabbing her bat at his crotch with one hand while clutching at his hand with her other hand, trying to pry him off. "I swear to God...if you don't stop...!" This day was really starting to kind of suck.

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:43 pm

The masked psychopath held the girl against a wall, he let out strange blood-curdling growls as his grip around his cleaver tightened "You should have ran when you got the chance... heh... heh... heh...." as Riley attacked his crotch, the man didn't seem to budge. In fact, all he did was somewhat twitch, but never let go or move. This guy didn't seem to feel pain, at all. Even more strangely, Riley would feel a sort of numb pain in the exact place she was attacking the man. It was dull, almost barely noticeable "One more question before I put your life to an end..." the man spoke, holding his cleaver to Riley's throat "Are you... a virgin?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:32 am

Isabel Waters

The Girl In Black
"Yeah, okay." Isabel was in her own little world, nodding at Carley with a determined look in her face. "It's in a high place..." Isabel said as she flew after Hunter. Going inside of the city she felt herself getting closer. "My artifact is in a very high place Hunter... And it's being held by a Horror... A... A weird creature..." Isabel said as paused for a moment, and then pointed to the left at one of tallest buildings. "In there! Whatever Horror has my artifact is in there... On the highest floor..." Isabel said and in the distance she could see a figure flying around the building for a moment before, landing inside. "This creature can obviously take flight Hunter..."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:41 am

Hunter kept a grimace on his face as he kept on walking, it was time to think business. And by business, I mean hunting monsters, because he had one hell of a job. Unfortunately, Hunter's cool guy act broke when Carley said she'd repay him somehow, which caught him off guard "Hm- *cough* *cough*!!" Hunter choked for a moment until he banged on his chest, dirty thoughts be gone, he didn't have time for that right now, killing monsters. Boobs later "K Pumpkins... K..." he replied to her while regaining his composure, and then Isabel brought the artifact back into the picture. Right... Hunter almost immediately pulled a sub machine gun from his coat, god knows where here's hiding all these weapons. He followed her straight into the city, it was a series of ruined buildings, decayed from the constant acid rain that burned away this metropolis. It's inhabitants were no prettier than the city, they were horrifically scarred and driven insane by the acid rain that forever left it's mark on them. In other words the place kinda sucked. He looked up to the building that Isabel directed him towards "Highest floor in the tallest building in the city huh...? I like it..." Hunter kicked down the door and ran in, finding the stairs and running up as quickly as he could "PUMPKINS! KEEP UP!" he barked out to Carley as he just kept running.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:54 am

Carley Kasal
Modeling Occult Fanatic

"Tee Hee! You're just a big ol Softie!" she said with a grin, and then just kept walking with them, fairly happy that she saw her first horror, and was traveling with her! Now she just needed her OWN horror to examine! Ohhh the excitement sent a tingle up her spine, she resisted the urge of letting out a erotic moan cause of it. As they entered the city, she stayed close, and then ACTION TIME!. "OKEY DOKEY!" she yelled and started to run up the stairs, pretty fast for a girl her size. Of course, her boobs were boinging and the chances of upskirt shots were VERY UP THERE, but Carley gave little shits as she kept following Hunter and Isabel.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:58 am

Riley Rhea
The Penguinator
to do so for them

Riley began to panic as her attacks weren't working, but she wouldn't let herself succumb to fear. That was the first step towards death, she knew--so she did her best to keep her head, keeping up her glare as she continued to struggle against the man's grip.
"Running's for...weaklings...!" she snarled out at him in response to his remark. "How'm I supposed to protect...anyone...if I just run away...?! But I guess...a creep like you...wouldn't get that...huh...?!"
As much of a strong front that Riley was putting up--this situation was beginning to look grim. It was certainly going downhill very fast. She did notice feeling a slight, numb pain in her crotch--which was...very strange. Still, she ignored it--she had bigger fish to fry--such as the fact that Corpse's cleaver was now right at her neck. She didn't cease her struggling, though--if anything, she redoubled her efforts, legs flailing, now lifting up her bat with her free hand to try to use the bat to shove the hand with his cleaver away from her neck, quickly answering his question, "Yeah, I am...! What's it to you, pervert--?! You gonna laugh at me--?! Go the fuck ahead...and laugh...! See if I care...!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:46 pm

Isabel Waters

The Girl In Black
"Are you getting sick?" Isabel asked when Hunter started coughing. "Don't die from that okay? It'd be humiliating to disappear just cause you got sick." Isabel said with her arms crossed. She looked over at Carley "He is rather soft, being made from flesh..." she said in agreement but then back up the stairs. "Let's try an elevator. Don't want you getting all tired. Plus... I think her boobs might smack her face, and knock her out." she said, but whispered the last part to Hunter as went looking to see if the elevators here worked. "Look out for the mutants." she said as one went right through her, yelling out in shock since he didn't expect to go through Isabel. Instead he went right for Hunter. Isabel went to the first elevator to see if she could get this object moving. It sparked for a moment as Isabel was getting to work on the circuits.

Screaming could be heard from the distance that were quite loud and monster like.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:27 pm

"PUMPKINS STAY BEHIND ME!" Hunter yelled to Carley as he ran up a seemingly endless flight of stairs "Don't be silly Isabel- this city is falling apart, remember the acid rain!? The elevator would be a death trap!" the man barked out as he heard the mutant. There it was, twisted, snarling, it was once a man, but it's surroundings had corrupted a once normal guy into a raving monster. It didn't last long. Hunter aimed his submachine gun at the mutant and opened fire, unloading an entire clip on the thing, and it did take that entire clip to put the monster down. Horrors were much more durable than your average human, and that made killing them much harder. By the time the mutant dropped, Hunter was already running further up "I wonder what-" Hunter's words were cut off by bloody murder screaming from some horrific monster "has... the artifact... well whatever it is... it isn't pleasant..." Hunter would be reaching the top level soon, he just needed more time.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:36 pm

"Insult me all you want it doesn't make you any less dead girly... heheheheheheh!" Corpse spoke in a dark mutter, his strength seemed to be ten gold stronger than Riley's, as no matter what she did, he seemed to out power her. His cleaver seemed to push forward as she tried to get it further from him, and any attacks to his body barely made him flinch. The cleaver was now closer than ever to Riley's throat and it seemed like at any moment Riley would become a blood fountain. But then she said she was a virgin. The man's eyes widened, and he knew exactly why, bummer dude. Corpse Carnival immediately pulled away "WHAT-!? Goddamn it..." the psychopath muttered "I can't kill virgin women... they always get away..." he spoke to himself, of course, it wouldn't make much sense to Riley. But he could, in fact, not kill her. That was a rule of his own existence that he had to abide by. Slashers like himself could go on endless slaughters, that was, until he crossed paths with that seemingly innocent virgin girl who always got away. the "survivor girl". No matter what Corpse Carnival tries, he could not kill Riley, and she'd always escape. The masked lunatic shoved his hands into his pockets after throwing the cleaver away "This sucks... I was hoping I'd get another kill... urrrrgggh... I'll fail to live up to my #1 employee title if I can't meet my quota!" he raved onwards to himself as he started to pace around the alley, seemingly forgetting that Riley existed.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:05 pm

Carley Kasal
Modeling Occult Fanatic

"But I'm all caught up?" she said, one step behind him. She was a fast fucker with such a large chest. As they kept running, she heard the scream and grinned. "Ooooh, someone's not having a fun day!" she said in a way too happy tone of voice. She reached up her skirt and pulled out her magnum. "So, how many more floors? This seems like WAY too many!" she said as they kept going up the stairs.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:32 pm

Riley Rhea
The Penguinator
to do so for them

The moment that Corpse released Riley, she fell down on the ground in a heap, coughing and gasping for breath. After resting there for a moment and listening to Corpse Carnival ranting, she slowly rose to her feet, giving him a bit of a skeptical look before her expression fell and she let out a sigh.
"I'm stuck in some weird place with this guy of all people..." she temporarily bemoaned her situation, before doing her best to steel herself--if she was going to get home, she needed action, not whining! The Penguinator did not just sit around all day waiting for things to happen, she made them happen! And...on that note, she hadn't technically gotten back into her 'Normal Riley' state of mind yet...so yeah, she could still do Penguinator things! "Alright...well...uh...hey--" she tried to get Corpse's attention after a moment. "So long as you can't kill me, why not give me a hand here...? And hey, if we run into any criminals along the way, I'll even help you kill them if you want!" Working with a criminal definitely put a gross taste in her mouth--but that was her best bargaining chip right now if she intended to convince this maniac to help her out enough for her to find her way home.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:25 am

"I HEARD THAT!" Corpse barked out to Riley when she called him 'this guy' "I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M 'THAT GUY' NOT 'THIS GUY'!!!" he yelled to her, apparently quite upset. The man was looking around the alleyway for things that weren't cleavers that still killed people. When she asked if he could help her, the man suddenly turned to her and got up uncomfortably close "EXCUSE- EXCUSE-!! jUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!? HUH!? HUH!? Sure..." he freaked out on her before randomly calming down and nodding in agreement with her "Do I get paid...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next