Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)

+3
Raven Todd
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  Empty Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  Desolatesundown_zps7db535ed
Wanderers of Truth

You're sitting on a train, and a man sits down next to you. He seems nice enough.
"Howdy Partner. You headin to Success Town? You don't seem like you're from around these here parts! Well that's alright, we welcome the stranger folk! I'm from the town myself, headin home. It ain't got much in this here little town, but it's enough to get by. The Mayor and Sheriff keep us safe 'n sound, we got food, water, an inn, pretty much everythin ya need! Great place to raise ya family, stable and pretty carefree. Here's a map of the town! So you know where everything is."
Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  SuccessTown_zps3ac0c759

"Since y'all come from the train, I reckon that'll give ya a good startin point. Also, watch yerself if yer gonna be headin to the badlands. Ther are some indians who set up shop there. Natives have tried to destroy Success Town a few times, but our Sheriff is real good about keepin them away. If yer heading out, take this map."

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  Badlands_zpsc4213d11

It's bound to be updated since we're still expandin ourselves. Alright, you take care now! Have fun in Success Town! I'm gonna get me somethin to eat. Later partner." As the man walks away, you feel like you're being watched...a strange air hangs over the train. It's time to figure out what's going on, and about this...Success Town.

Starting Point: Steam Engine Train.

Important Characters
Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  DamianGunslingerTheDrifterMaster_zps462ab907
Name: Sheriff Coon
Sexuality: Justicexual

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  ShibazakiKenjirou6001772816_zps750a2212
Name: Mayor Quid Wormwood
Sexuality: Heterosexual/into kinky shit

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  A13_Rufus_zpsa301abdf
Name: Count Wallace Wormwood
Sexuality: Demisexual
Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  RoronoaZOroAnimefullfightscom_zps351101ac
Name: Shaman Streamwater
Sexuality: Married

Rules

1. If you have any concerns, take them up with Hidden. PM or Skype, it don't matter.

2. Have fun, that's why this RP is here.

3. If you need catching up, ask another RPer to help you.

4. You can make indians. That is a thing.

5. If you don't post in 2 days and are holding things up, you will be notified.

6. Don't be an asshole. xD

7. No seriously, have fun. =3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  Empty Re: Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:04 pm

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  Iuytra

You are all in the SS Steam. You're all on this train for a reason. Now, it's time to head to your destination, and start your adventure. However, it's going to be a long train ride. Why don't you talk to each other?
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  Empty Re: Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:34 pm

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  2010-09-18-325434
~~~~~~Georgia Maxwell~~~~~~

Georgia waited on the train, sitting by her lonesome. She stroked the pistols in her holsters. She was going to visit her aunt and uncle due to personal reasons, but she was rather lonely on this train. She wanted to at least have some friends as she moved to this new town to stay for a year. Her father said that it would be good for her, and so did her mother for her to have more experiences rather then being at the ranch. Georgia sighed and stared out the window, watching the passing scenery.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:48 pm

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  Rosella_again_by_zombiesoup_zpsa0ffd21e
Jane Newton
Barmaid Thief Brawler
"Everyone has their secrets...I just...have more secrets then normal, that's all..."
Jane's Theme: Punchout

Jane was sitting on the left side of the train, looking out her window. This was the third and final transfer...to get away from everything that was around her...she was finally free. Though it wasn't much to say she was 'free' she had a feeling she was still being hunted. She'd always feel that in the back of her head...and that latter didn't help. But this was different. She'd keep running no matter what. Even if she never went home, even if she never found her fiancee...even if none of that happened...at this point, she didn't care. She just needed to keep moving. Lost in her thoughts, she was ignoring basically everything around her.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:12 am

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  Desolatesundown21_zps90a13b15
Alice Burton
Repentant Former Outlaw

Alice sat on the left side of the train, lost in thought. She hadn't expected to be traveling like this in a long while. Alice had almost genuinely believed she could settle down, live a quiet life in a small town, and maybe one day have a family. She sighed. It had been foolish to think things could be that easy. Nothing in her life time had ever been easy.
Alice patted her bag, feeling both school books and her concealed weapons inside in a secret pocket. She hoped to be able to get rid of them one day, but at the moment, doing so would be signing her death warrant. She looked up from the bag, grateful the only other person on this side of the train seemed as lost in thought as she was.
Maybe talking to someone could help her feel a little more at ease? Maybe. For the moment, she moved to a seat a little closer to the other blond without saying anything. At the moment just being around people was a comfort Alice wanted to savor.

Alices Theme-Closer
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:55 am

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  Desolatesundown17_zps3a2b832c
Jacqueline Appleton
Small Town Farm Girl

Jacqueline bounded through the train, not noticing anything odd in the slightest. She'd already been told several times to sit down, but she couldn't do that just yet. She wasn't done exploring the train! Back in her own stomping grounds if you needed to get anywhere a horse was more than enough,so Jacqueline had never gotten the chance to travel on a train before. So how could she be expected to just sit down? That was really just  darned silly on the staffs part.
She honestly had no idea how anyone could stand just sitting and not speaking to each other. Now that was just down right unsocial, and that was not the way for anybody from Mayburn to be acting, even on the days fixing to lick you the most. She looked around, smiling brightly as she saw a girl who seemed to be around her age. She walked over to Georgia, planting herself in the seat next to the girl. Her Tennessee accent dripping off of every word she spoke.
Hey there, stranger! How do ya do? I hope I'm not disturbing y'all or anything, but I reckon this train is too quiet right now.

Jacqelines Theme-Pocketful of Sunshine
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:37 pm

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  Tumblr_nc4lh9uq331tz9lb9o3_500
Tobit Sureflight
"Watch yourself, friend."
Tobit relaxed in his railseat. He heard the girl bouncing about happily, but didn't find himself stirred to action. Looking out the window, he wondered if his tryst from the range - Heath, wasn't that his name? - if he was alright and wasn't offended by his leaving in the night. As he watched the dust whirling beside the train, he couldn't quiet his thoughts. He was glad he was far from his tribe, he was glad he had the experience... but he just couldn't stop thinking. He hoped to find some kind of distraction.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:21 pm

"Huh!?" Georgia jumped a little bit, looking at the blond before her with the strong accent. "OH! Hello!" she said thanking God for the miracle of someone wanting to talk. "Uh... I'm alright thank you kindly. And no your not! Please sit. If you want of course... I would love the distraction." Georgia offered her seat next to her and patted it. "My name is Georgia Maxwell, and I'm heading to Success Town to visit relatives and live there for the year... What about you?" Georgia said as she noticed something odd... Was she the only brunette girl here!?
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:28 am

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  Desolatesundown17_zps3a2b832c
Jacqueline Appleton
Small Town Farm Girl

Jacqueline backed a bit away as Georgia jumped. Her smile turning apologetic for a moment before the other girl spoke. Her smile brightened as she jumped into the seat next to her. Now that was a welcome attitude to see! Maybe once everyone stopped being such sour worry warts they would start being this lively. Jacqueline wouldn't be against that.
Well that's good to hear! I reckon I'd like a distraction too. It's nice to meet you, Georgia. I'm Jacqueline Appleton. My folks sent me and my beau here to get supplies for our farms.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:08 am

░░▒▒▓▓And  he  looked  upon  the  sparkling  world▓▓▒▒░░

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  Ash9_zpsfa4803ec

░░▒▒▓▓As  it  all  fell  into  ruin▓▓▒▒░░

Ash Riley
Young Marksman
☆-------------------------------------☆
When pure sincerity is formed within . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . it is outwardly realized
in other people's hearts

A few moments later, a very confused looking young man arrived in the train car, seemingly looking at a list he was carrying, before putting it into his pocket. He looked around a little bit, searching for an open seat--this was his first time on a train, so he couldn't help but wonder if you were supposed to sit next to someone or not--to save room for others or anything like that. After a little while, he figured that he might as well try to sit down next to someone and do his best to make conversation--after all, maybe he could make some friends while he was here. That would be nice--
So, he moved his way down the aisle, then sat in a seat in between Jane and Alice. He gave each of them a cheerful smile, before finally speaking,

"Uh, well, hi there! How are you two doing today--? This is my first time on a train, so I sure am right excited about all of this--I never knew that they were really this nice! I had a friend that told me about it once, but I really thought he was exaggerating--but he wasn't! Can you believe it?" Nailed it. They would be best friends in no time, he was sure--

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆
A Sheltered Innocence - In Case of Trouble
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:22 am

░░▒▒▓▓I'm  not  much▓▓▒▒░░

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  Reuben2_zps37187b14

░░▒▒▓▓But  I'm  all  I  have▓▓▒▒░░

Reuben Quick
The Wanderer
★-------------------------------------★
The search for happiness . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is one of the chief sources
of unhappiness

Reuben was sitting quietly in his seat on the train, looking out the window at the scenery as it passed by. He wasn't really sure if this train was going to take him to a place he needed to be in, but his last lead on his family led here...still, it had been so long since he started this search, that he couldn't help but feel like it was a bit of a wild goose chase at this point. Still...he had to try. He reached into his pocket, pulling out his special pocket watch and opening it up, looking at the inscription in the metal for a moment before shutting it again and slowly turning it over and over in his hand. Doing that always seemed to help him calm down a bit. It was practically a nervous habit, by now...

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
An Everlasting Journey - The Breaker
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:34 pm

"Nice to meet you Jacqueline." Georgia said as she slowly began to hear conversations starting. People are coming into the talking gravy train! "Beg your pardon Jacqueline, but what is a beau?" Georgia asked since she was confused with the accent. She thought it was neat that Jacqueline was here for business though! She hoped that she found what she was looking for. She looked around at the other people in the train, and noticed that a few looked pretty scary.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:21 pm

Jacqueline Appleton
Small Town Farm Girl

Jacqueline smiled at Georgia, enjoying that people were finally starting to talk. Well, it was about time. This was a train, not a morgue. She still had no darned idea where every ones enthusiasm was, but it was nice to see some people had it. She laughed a little at Georgias question, not fully understanding how she hadn't undestood her. Maybe where Georgia was from they had a different word for it!
It's alirght, darlin. When I say beau, I mean my boyfriend. He's probably still looking around the train.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:43 pm

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  Desolatesundown21_zps90a13b15
Alice Burton
Repentant Former Outlaw

Alice looked up, clutching her bag for a moment before seeing Ashs cheerful smile. As he started taking, she ended up giving him a smile in return. Seeing this sort of enthusiasm was refreshing for her. The last time she'd seen something like it had been in her classroom. She let out a slightly sad, but still mostly happy chuckle at that thought, still not completely at ease, but a little better now that she had a distraction from her thoughts.
Hello there. I suppose I'm doing well. I must say you definitely seem excited. I've been on a few trains over the past few years. They're all typically very nice. Though some do tend to be nicer than others. This is one of the nicer ones.

Alices Theme-Closer
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:55 pm

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  Rosella_again_by_zombiesoup_zpsa0ffd21e
Jane Newton
Barmaid Thief Brawler
"Everyone has their secrets...I just...have more secrets then normal, that's all..."

Jane sighed. Some moron started to blather on and on about some stupid shit. Dumb dumb person. She kept trying to ignore them but she just...couldn't. Soon, she had to say something.
"Hey...kid." she looked over at Ash. "Can you...uh...keep it down? It's real great this is your first time on a train but...your volume...." she sighed and just...no.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:10 am

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  Medium_gunxsword2
Tomas Celt
Explorer of the West

As the train went on it's merry way it lurched up on a bump every once in a while. A man in brown clothes and a black hat sat with a number of small cases next to him. The man was clearly asleep with his face leaning up against the glass window, With each lurch the train set the man closer and closer to the edge of his seat until the most recent sent him sliding out of his seat. The man awoke, startled and tried fumbling for balance back into his chair to little avail. Doh! WOW! Uh... He managed to grab the edge of his seat and pull himself back up but he almost fell onto the person next to him, that being Reuben. The man fumbled getting back up into his seat muttering under his breath to himself then looked over at Reuben apologetically. Oh, I'm sorry. Are you alright?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:53 pm

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  Tumblr_nc33djoaZm1tz9lb9o1_500
Niklas Camden
"It's only for the money. Nothin' 'gainst ya."
Niklas pulled a can from his pocket and pulled a chunk of tobacco out. With one hand he drew his lip forward and with the other he dropped the tobacco between his teeth and cheek. He sighed as his gums started getting nicked, letting the nicotine into his bloodstream. This was a long way from Maryland. He turned around in his seat and looked back.
"How y'all doin?"
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:48 pm

]

"Oh? So THAT'S what it means. Huh... First I ever heard of it." Georgia commented as she looked to see where this boyfriend could be. "Huh... So your boyfriend and yourself are on this train for business reasons? Why go this far? I mean... With someone that you aren't married to?" Georgia blushed and hide her face when she thought about it.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:50 am

Jacqueline Appleton
Small Town Farm Girl

Jacqueline nodded, giving the girl a curious look. Where had she come from that she hadn't heard what a beau was? That just seemed silly, then again Georgia probably knew a whole slew of words she didn't. She smiled excitedly at the thought, her smile brightening further at the girls next question.
Yes, we are. The person we need to wrangle up supplies from a family friend. He couldn't come up to us, so we decided to come to him. There isn't going to be another chance to be able to travel around on a train like this any time soon.
Jacqueline blinked at Georgia blushes.....Was it that weird? Ma and Pa had seen no problem with her and Mack being alone together. She had heard talk of propriety before. All girls got that talk at child bearing age! She smiled good naturally at the girl, still not entirely understanding her blush.
Well Macks my best friend! I wouldn't want to travel with anyone else, and he wanted to go on a train too, so he came along.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:20 pm

░░▒▒▓▓And  he  looked  upon  the  sparkling  world▓▓▒▒░░

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  Ash9_zpsfa4803ec

░░▒▒▓▓As  it  all  fell  into  ruin▓▓▒▒░░

Ash Riley
Young Marksman
When pure sincerity is formed within . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . it is outwardly realized
in other people's hearts

"This really is one of the nicer ones? I guess I got pretty lucky with that, huh?" Ash grinned at Alice as he replied to her, seeming quite happy that he had gotten a response. "If only I actually had more places to go to, then I'd probably ride trains more of the time!" It was at this moment that he heard Jane--he looked at her inquisitively for a moment, then gave her an apologetic smile and answered her in a slightly quieter voice, "Ah--pardon me, ma'am. See, it gets awful blustery out back home, so I'm used to having to shout over the wind..."

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆
A Sheltered Innocence - In Case of Trouble
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:27 pm

░░▒▒▓▓I'm  not  much▓▓▒▒░░

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  Reuben2_zps37187b14

░░▒▒▓▓But  I'm  all  I  have▓▓▒▒░░

Reuben Quick
The Wanderer
The search for happiness . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is one of the chief sources
of unhappiness

Reuben hadn't been paying much attention to his surroundings--so when a man nearly fell on top of him, he jumped slightly, startled, quickly pushing his pocket watch back into his pocket. He looked at the man in surprise for a moment, then as he heard his question, he answered,
"O-Oh--I'm fine, don't worry about it. Are you alright, though--?" He wasn't exactly sure what had happened to make that man leap out of his seat like that...he hoped that it was nothing too bad. As Niklas addressed them from the seat ahead, Reuben gave him an apologetic smile, hoping that they weren't bothering him or anything, before answering, "Nothing to worry about back here--I hope, at least..."

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
An Everlasting Journey - The Breaker
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:48 pm

Jane Newton
Barmaid Thief Brawler

"Well...you can use your indoor voice in here...no wind here." she said curtly, and went back to the window. She sighed to herself, her breath fogging up the window. Maybe that sounded a little too angry, but she kind of wasn't in the mood. She had to be cautious everywhere she went. Though someone carefree like Ash was like a refreshing breeze...being so young and dumb.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:27 pm

Alice Burton
Repentant Former Outlaw

Alice nodded, smiling at Ash. Considering her current mood, the boys excitement over being on a train was fairly ironic.
You seem to be. If your luck keeps up, you might have more reasons to travel after this. With how...shifting life is, it's impossible to predict how things will go.
Her last sentence held a touch of solemnity. If things did change for Ash, she hoped it was for the better. In her experience it typically wasn't, but she liked to think it wasn't always the same way with others. She looked over at Jane as the woman spoke, quietly analyzing the woman.
For some reason, despite Janes tone, Alice didn't think she meant to be harsh. After traveling for so long, she'd been able to gather a fair ability to read people, especially those who had been through their fair share of trials. She quietly turned back to Ash, offering him a calm smile,
So, if you don't have many places to go, why are you traveling now?

Alices Theme-Closer
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:08 pm

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  Tumblr_nc33djoaZm1tz9lb9o1_500
Niklas Camden
"It's only for the money. Nothin' 'gainst ya."
Niklas smirked.
"Nothin's wrong, friend. Just tryin' ta shorten the ride with some conversation." He regarded the fellow and extended a hand, still chewing his dip. "Niklas Camden."
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:51 pm

"Well... Not where I'm from. But then my daddy is very protective of me... I'm the only girl out of three... I mean... Two boys... The other passed a while ago..." Georgia said as she looked away and had a very down look to her. She kept forgetting that she only had two brothers now as opposed to three. "Uh... SO! My daddy gave me these here pistols! So uh.... I can protect myself."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next