Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twist of Fate (1x1 Pan and Desty)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Twist of Fate (1x1 Pan and Desty) - Page 2 Empty Re: Twist of Fate (1x1 Pan and Desty)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:56 pm

Twist of Fate (1x1 Pan and Desty) - Page 2 Villag10

Once Mewrt found himself outside the clinic, he'd see tons and tons of peasantry walking in unison down the road out of the village, over a grass field down a long road which would eventually lead to a series of stone walls. Over the stone walls would lie a large metal castle in the middle of yet another green field. The peasants all lined up and slowly proceeded forward slowly towards the interior of the castle. Guards, knights in valiant armor, stood watch over the line, closely watching everyone as they stood patiently awaiting an audience with the king.

Twist of Fate (1x1 Pan and Desty) - Page 2 Castle10

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Twist of Fate (1x1 Pan and Desty) - Page 2 Empty Re: Twist of Fate (1x1 Pan and Desty)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:53 pm

Twist of Fate (1x1 Pan and Desty) - Page 2 Jubeifull1021852_zps1986b279
Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
"Leave the easy jobs for the noobies...I'm leaving...this sucks..."
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

Mewrt saw the walls and followed them, and then the castle. He looked up at it.
"...Huh...Victorian..." he said, looking at the line. "Ahh...this suuuuuucks." he went toward it. These people were nuts, waiting this long. He let out a yawn, licking his paw and wiping his face. He needed energy...but he was so tired and bored. Plus, no candy was left. "I wonder where squishy is..." he thought, waiting in the crowd, contemplating how to get over there faster.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:46 am

Twist of Fate (1x1 Pan and Desty) - Page 2 912

Milo
Milo's Theme - Heartful Cry

"Hi kitty..." a weak voice whimpered from behind Mewrt as a familiar shadow loomed over the feline "Squish...y...?" she asked as she looked down on him with a puzzling look. Something about this girl, though rather large, seemed awfully weak-willed and completely un-intimidating. There was a look in her eyes that seemed almost melancholic "What are you doing here...?" she asked as she stood behind him. Her general appearance was already attracting a crowd as dozens of peasants stared at the giantess.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:27 am

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

Mewrt turned to face the giant woman, looked up at her.
"Oh." he said, a little in awe with how big she was....but his size did give him ample times to peek under that skirt and see another pussy cat...but that would be for another day. "You're..." he was gonna say squishy, cause he remembered the voice and her wonderful glorious squishies...but once again...another time. It then resgistered in his mind that this woman was the one that saved him from his death. She was the one who dropped him at the clinic...literally. He had to question this woman. But the people were starting to stare. He had to think fast. "There you are pet." he said, taking off his hood, revealing his kitty...ness. "Don't run away like that...I was scared..." he managed to reach her hand a little and moved her away from the peasants. Once away, he let go. He put his hood back on. "Name?" he asked the girl, looking up at her.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:04 pm

Milo
Mi'lo's Theme - Heartful Cry

"Scared...?" she asked as she tilted her head to the side, staring at him in confusion. She then looked down and stared at his rather large paws as he dragged her away from the peasants "Oh okay..." she spoke softly, not so much as resisting him. Once he stopped, she did too, all whilst just staring at him with a lost look in her eyes "Name...?" she asked, her eyes widening as he asked this question. He honestly had no idea what he meant and in general seemed rather confused by the whole situation "I was... standing in line..." was the best way she could answer him "Everyone else was... so I did too..." she explained, nodding to him as a small smile appeared on her face.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:17 pm

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

Mewrt facepalmed. This was going to be one hell of a trip.
"Great...she's stupid..." he shook his head. "What...are...you...called?" he spoke slowly, looking at the giant girl. He figured he would start out learning her name, and then ask her where she was from and going on from there. Cause honestly, looking at how the townsfolk were reacting, this gal wasn't from around here...and those squishies needed to be tended to.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:59 pm

Mi'lo
Mi'lo's Theme - Heartful Cry

The giantess suddenly flopped onto the ground, shaking the very earth and nearly causing people in line nearby to fall over. She then just laid down there with a neutral expression on her face as she replied "Nobody calls me anything..." she replied as she looked up to Mewrt with a frown on her face. She then... continued to stare at him, without end. She just stared and stared and didn't blink at all, to the point where one could easily believe she was dead until she spoke again "Why is there a kitty here...?" she asked, her eyes widened as her stare intensified.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:24 pm

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

Mewrt also fell over, but also got a look at her face. She was sad...and it was making him feel things. He didn't like feeling things. Feeling feelings sucked a lot of ass. But...those squishies were sad...and he needed to make the squishies happy. Well...he didn't NEED to...he wanted to. Why...because happy squishes are PERKY SQUISHES!
"I'm naming you." he said. Now...to think of a name. No common names would be okay for her from his planet. Hairy, Meownse, Catrina...nah...he needed to think outside the box. "..." he came up with something. "Tulol? That sound okay? Better then calling you squishy." he said, and sat next to her. "I'm here probs same as you. Was on the ship. Probs should let the king know...I guess?" he looked at the girl. Maybe Tulol would stick?
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:23 pm

Tulol
Tulol's Theme - Heartful Cry

The girl's eyes widened with a sense of childlike curiosity as Meowrt said he would name her "Okay..." she replied, not at all having a problem with this. Once he had come up with Tulol she nodded to him as she looked at him in confusion "Too... lol...?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. She stayed there looking confused for a whole minute before bringing out a small smile and replying "Okay..." and then returning to her usual staring. Eventually she rolled a bit closer to him, keeping her look of curiosity as he mentioned the king "What's a king...?" she asked, before standing up staring at a passing dragonfly. It began to fly away and she began to waddle away to follow it like a child.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:32 pm

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

Mewrt nodded. Tulol stuck. He didn't have to call her squishy now. That was good. The smile was...too creepy. It was like she was totes unaware of what was going on. That was probs cause she was. He sighed and facepalmed again. "Alright...uh...Tulol...you need to stay near me...and stuff..." he said. "A king is...like...uh..." how to say this. "Like a important guy in charge of stuff. Like a daddy...of people...I guess?" he went over to her. "We should talk to him...you stay near me kay? No wandering." he reached out a paw for her to take so they could walk.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:49 pm

Tulol

Tulol stared at the dragonfly as it flew in front of her face, her eyes following it as he mouth opened slight "I like it..." she whimpered, before Mewrt's words finally got to her. With his paw reached out, Tulo stared at it before grabbing his paw "Okay..." she replied in a weak voice as she walked together with him "On my planet... we have Chieftains... I don't like them... they're mean..." she whimpered, hiding her mouth under her neckguard.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:03 pm

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

Mewrt nodded and they went back to the bulk of the line. He listened to her and nodded.
"We have government. It sucks too...but ya gotta live it with..." he said back to her. "What planet?" he asked. He looked at some of the prying eyes whom were watching these two, but ignored them cause they sucked and weren't important or something. Plus, laze.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:12 pm

Tulol

Tulol sunk her head in further into her neckguard as Mewrt mentioned that they had a government too "What's a government...?" she asked, though she was obviously scared by the word considering she was mimicking a turtle. She poked her head back out as he asked what planet she was from though "Chaos..." she replied, that was in fact the name of her planet, yeah. She looked at the line of people waiting to see the king, staring at them "I'm bored..." she groaned, staring at the line in confusion of why they were... well... lined up.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:18 pm

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

Mewrt tried to think of the best way to put this.
"Think like...a chieftan who has mini chiefs working for him...yeah that." he said, and looked at her, whom seemed to be hiding. And then she said 'chaos'. Never heard of that planet before. "Huh." he said. "Sounds shitty." he shrugged and kept waiting. And then she said exactly what was on his mind. "Yeah...this sucks...I'm bored too..." he said, but this was the only way to get to the king. "Uh...how about...we play a game? Like...Eye Spy...or something?" he asked. It was like trying to entertain a 6 year old...a very large and very well endowed two year old.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:31 pm

Tulol

Tulol rose an eyebrow to Mewrt as he spoke "What's 'shitty' mean...?" she asked, before looking out to the line again, before looking back to the feline, then the line. She was having issues keeping focus on him. She smiled a bit when Mewrt said he was bored too, but offered to play a game "Okay!" she cheerfully replied in a loud whisper. She had no idea what eye spy was, but he said it was a game, which was good enough for her. Then she looked to the line again and got curious "Uh... kitty... why are we waiting here again...?" she asked in a whimper.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:35 pm

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

"It means bad or poor condition." he said, bluntly. He had to really watch his words now. Now the game. "Uhh...I spy...something grey." he was referring to the stone wall. He kept hold of her hand, and kept his focus ahead of him. The faster they got to the king...the better. Cause this was boring...as shit...meh.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:57 pm

Tulol

Tulol nodded when Mewrt answer her question "Ah..." she softly replied, before staring off into the distance. As Mewrt spied something grey, she walked off, shoving peasants out of the way as she progressed through the line "I'm bored too..." she whimpered in reply as she continued to shove people away. Peasant after peasant were thrown aside at incredible distances, showing that this woman was in fact incredibly strong. She was moving quickly too, getting closer and closer to the king's castle as she pushed heaves of people out of the way, and they were quite upset.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:08 am

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

Mewrt watched as Tulol was just...flinging people. He facepalmed again, shaking his head and groaning.
"Fucking hell...this suuuuuucks..." he ran over to the girl. "Hey! No...stop...bad!" he said upon reaching her. "I'm bored too...but cutting isn't the answer. Never is." he grabbed her hand. "We'll be thrown out...and then we'll be more bored. And that will suck." he had to stop her or else...things were going to be poop.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:19 pm

Tulol

Tulol grabbed a poor peasant, lifting him high up into the air before tossing the poor screaming man far over the horizon "Excuse me..." she whimpered afterwards, as if that made what she did any better. She then continued until she got to the entrance of the castle, after which Mewrt finally caught her "Oh..." she looked over to the feline staring at him, before a small smile appeared on her face again "Hello kitty...!" she cheerfully spoke out, and then the doors to the castle opened. A herald walked out, grimacing to the two before raising his chin and addressing them "Next in line? The king is ready to have an audience with you." he spoke in a condescending tone. Tulol, not catching any such tone, just smiled more and nodded "Okay!" she walked right into the castle, ignoring the absolute chaos that she had caused, and instead walked into the castle like a small child being lead into the back of a truck with the promise of ice cream.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:50 pm

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

Mewrt was about to tell her that she could do that, but it seemed that any logic of the situation was lost. People were going to be piiiiiiiissed...but he didn't care at this point. All caring flew out the window.
"Cool." he shrugged and walked in with Tulol. He walked next to the woman and held out his paw. "Hold it. And let me talk." he said bluntly. "You stand there and look pretty." he said.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:42 pm

Tulol

Tulol looked to the herald that lead them inside, then to Mewrt, then back to the herald. She grabbed Mewrt's paw and just walked right in with him. The interior of the castle was lavishing, populated with all matter of decor, servants littered the halls and rooms, cleaning and fixing everything to perfection, every now and then they'd pass by a duo of guards, indicating that this place was well protected. By all means it was your typical palace. It seems they were being lead down a long red carpet, all the way into the center of the metal fortress which no doubt the king awaited them. The entire time, Tulol just looked from place to place observing whatever piqued her curiosity. It was a miracle she didn't waddle off to touch it all. For the time being they behaved. Eventually they reached a massive metal door, to which the herald stopped and turned to the two. Chin up, he spoke to them clearly "You will see the king now, you are to be on your best behavior, any showing of disrespect will be reprimanded, harshly. Understood?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:12 pm

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

"Yeah, we got it. Not savages." Mewrt said, and looked at Tulol. "Let me talk...and you...don't throw him...okay?" he said. This was going to suck. He didn't have time for this, he had to catch a criminal, not babysit a giant girl wit fantastic squishies. Well, when life throws you a curve ball...meh.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2