Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twist of Fate (1x1 Pan and Desty)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Twist of Fate (1x1 Pan and Desty) Empty Twist of Fate (1x1 Pan and Desty)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:10 am

For years, thousands upon thousands of worlds have lived harmoniously, cut-off from each other and evolving down separate roads. Each of these worlds had its own unique identity,and its own rules by which they operate by. Yet, by some strange means, these worlds were cut off from each other, as if they existed in separate dimensions.  No matter what someone would do, they could never travel from one world to another... until one day everything changed. What sparked this change was the creation of Magionics, the next step for technology. It was a mixture between science and the long lost study of magic. With the creations of Magionics, and its widespread use, nearly everybody could harness the power of magic using this technology, mostly attested to through the use of powerful items. With the invention of Magionics, the barriers between the worlds mysteriously disappeared, allowing for the travel between worlds and the widespread growth of use of Magionics. It has been thirty years since the barriers between the worlds disappeared, and with the use of Magionics the worlds are interacting, its inhabitants travelling between worlds. A new era has now begun, alliances are being forged, lives, previously separate from each other, are now crossing paths, and more and more of the universe is slowly being discovered.

The prison ship Labyrinth travels through space, its purpose is to deliver convicted criminals from various worlds to a single prison, where many of the universe's most dangerous criminals are held. Usually, the trip back and forth from the prison to the worlds has been a routine, but this time, it's different. The Labyrinth has been tasked with delivering an S-rank criminal responsible for nearly ending an entire planet. Due to these particular circumstances, Labyrinth's crew has hired several mercenaries to keep watch. The Labyrinth is now in the middle of its journey to the super prison, with no complications thus far. What could go wrong?
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Twist of Fate (1x1 Pan and Desty) Empty Re: Twist of Fate (1x1 Pan and Desty)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:28 am

Twist of Fate (1x1 Pan and Desty) Prison10

The Labyrinth flew through the stars, its Magionics powered engine made sure it had some smooth sailing from here on out to the super prison. The ship was giant, it was large enough to be a prison of its own, and due to the long trips and amount of inmates it transferred, it was a prison in all but name, if only temporary. Inmates would be held in this ship for months at a time, often hundreds of them. But this time, it was only one inmate, a single being that nearly brought an entire world's ending. It was held in the dead center of the prison, in a cell strong enough to hold a nuclear blast within it. The entire ship was on guard and overstaffed, for this particular trip, extra staff were hired for the sole purpose of ensuring this trip transpired without a hitch. The ship itself was rather slick, with automatic doors, dim-lit rooms, and small bunks for the personnel to live in. Due to the overpopulation, many of the staff were simply sleeping in cells or in the engine room. The guards of the building, armed with cheap rifles and in blue coats and faceless helmets, littered the halls of nearly every nook and cranny of the ship. A line of newly-hired mercenaries that had just been picked up on a previous planet were lined up, with a guard standing before them, giving them a briefing "Alright everyone... listen up. We're transporting an S-class criminal here, I'm sure you all read the job offer... we don't know what it is... nearly nobody but the captain has even seen it... but that ain't our job. Our job is to keep Labyrinth safe and make sure nothing goes wrong... you're being paid, plus you're getting free living space and food, so no complaints people... understood...?" several of the mercenaries nodded, before the group quickly split up. This was going to be a long trip...

Twist of Fate (1x1 Pan and Desty) Plage_10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:44 am

Twist of Fate (1x1 Pan and Desty) Jubeifull1021852_zps1986b279
Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
"Leave the easy jobs for the noobies...I'm leaving...this sucks..."
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

Mewrt let out a long drawn out yawn as the man talked. Man he was boring. If they didn't know about the criminal or the cargo they were transporting, why would they have taken the job? Still, it was good money, and frankly, he needed it right now. He nodded and went about his patrol. but after about 5 minutes he got bored and sat down, taking out a little piece of candy from his jacket, and nomming on it.
"Tuna...nice..." he mumbled and kept eating. He would have to make more when he had more time and less laze. Right now, the laze monster was eating him alive. Oh well, candy tastey.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:01 am

As Mewrt nommed on his candy, a tall, dark cyborg, seemingly more machine than man suddenly sat down next to the feline "Howdy partner..." the man spoke, his voice deep, but synthesized and unnatural. He was one of the mercenaries that had been standing in the line, just one of many "Name's Road... I'm a drifter, what's your story...?" he asked as he tipped a cowboy hat over his eyes. The guy seemed to be a machine by all means, save for his right arm, which seemed to be perfectly human, the rest of him however, all machine. Despite his intimidating appearance however, he seemed friendly enough. His deep voice, though somewhat synthetic and eerie, was also draped in a sort of politeness that was hard to come by in this day and age.

Twist of Fate (1x1 Pan and Desty) Bounty10

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:27 am

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

Mewrt looked up at Road. He nommed more and rubbed his paw on his face.
"Mewrt." he said, looking into his eyes. "I make candy for money...and kill people...for money..." he said, and looked down at the wrapper. "Needed extra cash though...tackle box was stolen...can't fish without tackles..." he said. His voice was a lot deeper then you'd expect from a cat. He sounded like something a smooth jazz radio show...but he was a cat. "You?" he stood up, only about 5'1".
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:38 am

"Candymaker and mercenary huh...? Must be real popular with the children..." Road muttered as he looked to the feline, tipping his hat Merwt "Much obliged Merwt... as for me... well..." the cyborg leaned further back, his metal back clanging against the also metal wall "As for me... well... worked on the farms as a child... got drafted into a war... got hurt real bad... doctor's saved me..." the man lifted his metal arm, and he seemed to look at it with a slight sense of melancholy in his voice as he spoke "War's over now... and my homeworld ain't really the friendliest to veterans that don't fit anymore... so I made a living as a gun for hire... simple as that..." as he saw Mewrt stand up, so did Road. The cyborg stood at 6"5, he was a rather tall man, not exactly hug compared to some other things out there, but definitely tall for a human "Took this job because I needed the cash is all..." tilting his hat so it'd cover his eyes, the cyborg nodded to the feline before walking off "Nice'ta meet'cha Merwt..." he spoke as the outlaw simply walked away.

Twist of Fate (1x1 Pan and Desty) Bounty10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:45 am

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

"Kids are aright." he said, shrugging. "Dun like fish candy dat much." he listened to Road, and watched him walk away. He looked toward that direction a little. "Hmm...I'm bored again...guess I should do my job...meh..." he started to walk, still on patrol. He took a left and entered another set of corridors, his feet making tiny tap sounds as he walked. He kind of stood out...being a cat and all. He shoved a hand into a pocket, hoping maybe a piece of candy was in there...sadly..no...sadness.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:00 am

Road waved off to Merwt as he walked away, and as they separated and Merwt went on patrol, the ship seemed to get quiet. After the initial batch of new mercenaries got here, things got a little chaotic, but with time the ship seemed to have calmed down. Whilst Merwt was out on patrol, a few guards approached him. Their body language seemed to infer that they were quite nervous "You there- we need some help in the engine room!" one of them called out as another clump of guards suddenly rushed past them. Suddenly, the entire hall seemed to shake, and the guard that had approached Merwt ran back from the direction they came. They had all ran to the engine room, a gigantic chamber filled with several Magionic engines. They seemed to be overloading as they oozed strange magic energy which was being released all over the room. One of them suddenly overloaded and blew to pages, shaking the entire ship, chaos erupted through the room as everyone seemed to fall over and pile up.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:15 am

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

Mewrt listened and nodded. He sighed as he sprang into action.
"Shit...I actually have to do stuff...I hate doing stuff..." he mumbled. "Doing stuff that sucks I mean....whatever..." he made it to the engine room and saw how something was exploding now. He quickly planted himself on the doorframe and held on as the ship began to shake. He looked as the engine was engulf in flames. "I...have no idea how to fix this..." he said, and thought. "The prisoner...maybe..." he thought, looking in the room for anything moving...besides the guards...and the fire...and the explodey things.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:22 am

From then on out the situation just seemed to get worse, the sounds of explosions and yelling drowned out every other noise in the room. A few guards looked over to Merwt and some other mercenaries "We'll get some experts to work on the engines! You guys get to the cell, make sure the inmate doesn't get out!" he yelled, before the mercenaries ran off as ordered completely down the hall. It was quite a run, but it would eventually lead them to the room. It was a large, ambient room, completely empty save for a gigantic metal cube directly in the middle. There didn't seem to be any windows, breathing holes, even a door, it was just a metal sphere directly in the middle of the room. The mercenaries ran directly into the room, simply staring at the thing and looking rather confused at the whole scene. On a good note, it didn't seem to be breaking under any pressure at all, the cell was staying sturdy in the face of an utter disaster, so not everything was going wrong.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:34 am

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

Mewrt nodded and ran with cat like reflexes to get to the prison cell. He managed to get there and saw that the cell was really...REALLY okay.
"Oh...anti climatic...I guess we should secure the room..." he said, going to the controls and checking the vitals of their prisoner. It seemed okay enough, alive at least.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:42 am

Twist of Fate (1x1 Pan and Desty) Field10

Another mercenary next to Merwt let out a sigh of relief and spoke in succession to him "Wooh... thank god, You know I seriously thoughts something would go wr-" and suddenly the entire ship shook again. Everything then went to hell as the power completely went out, everything was pitch black, and people started to scream. The ship started to shake and shake more as people were thrown around, the ship started to fall apart, rubble and debris fell all over the mercenaries as the ship slowly fell apart. Everything went black, some time later, it stopped, with one last great shake. The ship had crashed right into a planet, into a great gigantic field of wheat no less. But everyone was dead, corpses and debris littered the field, it didn't seem like there was a single survivor. Mercenaries, guards, everyone was gone. What remained of the engine room was now nothing but scrap metal. More importantly, the gigantic metal cube that they were tasked with guarding now had an equally gigantic hole in it.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:50 am

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

Mewrt felt another violent shake and the power going out.
"Well...shi-" and then he was hit over the head with something. Something hard, he assumed some part of the ship.
Hours passed and Mewrt was unconscious, somehow alive for the most part. His ears were ringing and his body hurt...a lot. Not to mention his head and vision were blurry as fuck. The eye from under the eyepatch was heavily bleeding from the impact, seeing as it opened once more. "What the actually fuck..." he moaned, pulling himself up, and moving to the grassland through the metal steel. He couldn't see much, only blurs and color...dull colors. He looked back, seeing the cube and a hole in it. "Oh...." he said, and tried to keep himself on guard but honestly, at this point, he couldn't do much.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:00 am

Twist of Fate (1x1 Pan and Desty) 912

Milo
Milo's Theme - Heartful Cry

As Merwt awakened, a tall shadow slowly loomed over the feline "..." it was the shadow of a 7"7 giantess, with pale white skin, glowing red eyes, and rather large fists with sharp claws. This would usually be the recipe for quite a scary sight, but something about the woman wasn't intimidating at all. It was her face, she looked at Merwt with an expression of childish curiosity and ear. She took a step closer to the mercenary, a small frown on her face as she asked "A-are you okay mister...?" her voice was light-pitched, girlish, and innocent, somewhat unfitting for someone her size, yet it seemed to match up perfectly with her childlike demeanor. She lowered down, squatting to lower herself closer to Merwt "Kit...ty...?"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:17 am

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

Mewrt whirled around, seeing this woman...'seeing' this woman, whom was a bunch of blurs right now. His stance wavered and he was feeling rather...eh...at the moment. He staggered, no longer really able to stand.
"Meeeeeeeeeeehhhhh..." he fainted, his face landing in the girls boobs by accident. He was still bleeding a fair amount. The poor kitty cat was out cold.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:28 am

Twist of Fate (1x1 Pan and Desty) 912

Milo
Milo's Theme - Heartful Cry

"Meh...? What is this... meh... you speak of-?" the woman asked with a childlike sense of confusion on her face, and then Merwt fell over into her chest. This is something that she didn't seem to so much as blink about "Oh... kitty is sleepy..." she whimpered, looking down to him to see he was out cold. She rose her gigantic hands and hugged Merwt against her, before standing back up holding him "So sad..." she whimpered, sniffling "I'll find you a home kitty..." she then walked off, moving towards what seemed to be a small village off the horizon. She held Merwt with one hand and pet him on the head with the other (though her hands was pretty much bigger than his head and body), as she made it to the small village. There, she suddenly dropped Merwt off in front of a clinic and walked away "Bye...bye... kitty..." she whimpered in a weak voice before walking away. Soon after, the resident doctor at the clinic opened his door and found Merwt, after which he was brought in and looked after for the damage done.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:50 am

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

Hours passed and Mewrt opened his eye again. He looked around the room he was in. Was he in bed? What was this place?
"Ah...my everything..." he sat up, and looked to the side seeing his cloak folded and clean. Someone took care of him. "Fortunate..." he said, looking at himself and seeing bandages over his body. "I'm...really fucking lucky..." he said, and managed to get up. He was gonna be alright. "I remember...kitty...someone called me that...and squishy...hehe...squishy." Mewrt was allowed to be a pervert, he was a cat. He licked his own butthole for goodness sake. "Lo? Someone here?" he asked.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:01 pm

Twist of Fate (1x1 Pan and Desty) Doctor10

"Molto buona... you're awake..." a voice echoed from outside the room Merwt was in, a tall, masked man then walked into the room carrying some sort of staff. He was the doctor of the village, a user of Magionics, focused on healing of course "Squishy...?" he asked, tilting his head to the side, his rather large top hat seemingly tilting with him "Nevermind, how are you feeling...?" he asked, laying his staff out leaning against the wall and sitting down on a chair next to the bed the feline was left off on "Fear not, I am the doctor of this good establishment, il buon dottore! You were left off at my door, I must say though... I've never seen something like you before... a cat that speaks and wears clothes... molto interessante..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:22 pm

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

Mewrt looked to see the doctor of the village come in and talk. He looked at the man.
"I've never seen a talking flea before." he said. But they did save him so. "Thank you. How much?" he went to his cloak, going to pool what money he could. He pulled out some money, and put it on the bed, counting it. It wasn't a lot. He spent a lot of it on making his candies. Oh well.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:55 pm

"I'm no flee- as for the pay, I'm a doctor, not a taxer... I do not need your money." he replied looking at Merwt, his blank-faced mask made it incredibly difficult to read his expression, though the man himself was nice enough to fix Merwt up without expecting compensation "But what I want to know... is what you're doing here... you're not from around here..." the doctor leaned forward as he persevered in his questioning "We do't have talking cats here, and reports state you were left off by a giant of some kind... Cloches is a strange world... but not that strange... you're from another world aren't you...?" he asked, before falling silent, expecting answers. In this immediate silence, the village's belltower tolled, to which the man stood up and opened one of the windows in the room, letting fresh air in along with a view of the town. The town itself was quite peaceful, made of stone and wood and with a small lake travelling through it. It made for a beautiful sight. Following the toll of the bells, many of the town's inhabitants seemed to be leaving their homes and walking all in the same direction.

Twist of Fate (1x1 Pan and Desty) Villag10

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:59 pm

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

"I'll pay you anyway." he said, giving him a little money. When the question of 'how'd you get here?' came up, he looked down. The ship was crashed and blown to pieces. The rubbish on the plains...he remembered. "Squishy..." he mumbled again. "I...crashed...and was...brought here by boobies..." he mumbled to the doctor. "I'm from Gatotina. Was on a mission...guarding a fugitive." he looked out the door, hearing people. "Hmmm...what's that mean?"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:11 pm

The doctor bowed his head to Merwt as he was paid anyways "You're too kind-" he awkwardly responded, one could tell he was somewhat disarmed by the gesture of kindness. But then Merwt spoke again, which seemed to confuse the doctor more "Squishies...?" he asked, a sense of hesitation in his voice "Brought here by.... what?" he definitely didn't seem to be on the same page as Merwt, but then the topic of conversation changed to a somewhat more serious matter, the doctor threw aside everything else and focused on the fact that the ship that had just crashed was a prison ship "This sounds serious..." he muttered, looking out the window before standing up and picking his staff back up. Letting out a sigh, he turned back to the feline and spoke "All these people... they're walking over to the castle to speak with our king... every day the bells ring in the surrounding village at noon, and the peasantry is allowed to seek audience with him. You should explain this to the king... and not just because of the crash... the fugitive..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:27 pm

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

"Not at all." he said. He knew when money was due. He couldn't just leave the doctor hanging. He felt obligated. Though that was the rest of his money. As he kept talking, Mewrt kept quiet, listening. "I guess it's serious...I'll find the prisoner though. I mean..." he looked out the window. "I kind of don't wanna trouble the king with my affairs...plus...I'll stick out like a sore thumb..." he rubbed his face with his paw again.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:52 pm

"Yeah... it's pretty serious..." the doctor felt the need to repeat that statement, as he felt that Mewrt wasn't quite taking the whole 'wanted fugitive in a small kingdom' quite too seriously. Though he did let out a light laugh as Mewrt mentioned that he'd stick out "Yeah... a bit... though you'll find we have plenty of strange denizens here in Cloches too... be careful though. Non farti del male... I'd hate to find you on my doorsteps again." he walked over to the window and watched the townsfolk begin their short walk over to the capital. Luckily this small village was right outside of it, thus still allowed to attend the king's open hours. The doctor had no idea what was going on, but after the crash, the king would certainly send some troops out to inspect the crash. Knowing how strict his rule was, it was probably best that Mewrt stay away from the crash "And... you might want to keep away from the crash... our leader is... paranoid, somewhat, yes. And his soldiers follow strict orders. If you're going to keep out of his view, make sure you stay out of trouble..." the doctor walked over to his door and opened it, letting in some more fresh air and leaving the door for the feline to make his exit "Ciao, Mewrt."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:34 pm

Mewrt
Mercenary Candy Maker
Mewrt's Theme-Meh

Mewrt nodded.
"I'll see what I can do." he said, putting on his cloak and hood. He pulled the hood over his face, and left the home. "Thank you." he said, and walked toward the castle. He might as well make himself known to the king. And the crash...well...yeah. Also...big tall and well endowed woman he had to look out for. The squishy. He needed to find the squishy too.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next