Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passages (1x1 w/ Mocha and Desty)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Passages (1x1 w/ Mocha and Desty) Empty Passages (1x1 w/ Mocha and Desty)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:11 pm

At a normal singles mixer, in a normal city, in a place known for it's fine wines and beautiful sites, a tale of excellent proportions is about to be unfolded. One that would bend the fabric of reality into a origami crane because why the fuck not?
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Passages (1x1 w/ Mocha and Desty) Empty Re: Passages (1x1 w/ Mocha and Desty)

Post  MochaLatte Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:09 pm

Passages (1x1 w/ Mocha and Desty) Konachancom-41545-clannad-furukawa_nagisa

Angelica Maye

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

With a cool night Angelica walked into the mixers bar, wearing her black dress that she had just bought after her friends and sister insisting that she'd do it. She even got her hair cut, and bothered to put on some sort of perfume that smelled like lilacs. She was a bit nervous about this since her break up with her old boyfriend, but she'll give it it a try for the sake of her friends. She sat at the bar, shifting around in her seat, waiting for her drink to arrive. 'How does this even work?' she thought with nerves building in her stomach. Angelica wasn't the type of girl that did these things by herself, but she hardly did anything else but work at the cafe that her parents run.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:59 pm

Passages (1x1 w/ Mocha and Desty) 1024-by-768-145410-20080805192741_zps6b63179b
Zephyr Alvarez
Time Traveling Youth
"There may be a chance...I must take it!"
Zephyr's Theme- Circus Clown

A bell rug and the men started to circle. As they did, a young adult man with brown hair sat across from Angelica.
"Good Evening Ma'am." he said, fixing his hair over his eye. His voice was a little stall, like that was the greeting he had used all night. He shifted in his seat and continued to stare. "My name is Zephyr Alverez...I'm 20 years, have a steady job, and near in an apartment nearby. Would you please tell me about yourself?" he had an odd look in his eye, one of concern.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:06 pm

Angelica Maye

Angelica looked to the bell and looked to see a man in front her. "H-hi..." She shuffled in her seat. She nodded dumbly, and blinked a couple of times. "I'm... I'm Angelica Maye, I'm a student in a nursing, but I work in Cafe Coco Rica... Uh... OH! I'm 18 years old and I live in an apartment room above my parents home. Uh..." Angelica trailed off, and drummed her fingers on the table. "I... It's nice to meet you?" she said with a nervous smile.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:12 pm

Zephyr Alvarez
Time Traveling Youth

"Likewise..." he said, and soon more water was put in front of them. He took a sip and then looked at her. "This is your first time doing something like this, isn't it?" he asked, putting his elbows on the table and laying his head on his hands. "Your left hand is shaking. It's making your voice stutter." he was kind of blunt, but his voice wasn't mean, more soft and kind.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:17 pm

Angelica Maye

Angelica watched as the man before her, named Zephyr, ordered and took a sip of water. "W-well... Yeah it is." Angelica said as she looked over at her left hand. She cringed a little bit at the bluntness. "So obvious huh? I just don't want to embarrass myself." Angelica sighed as she ordered water. She slumped down. "... Sounds like your an expert at this." Angelica commented as smooth music starting playing in the background, her water placed in front of her.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:33 pm

Zephyr Alvarez
Time Traveling Youth

"It's fine. You can't embarrass yourself around me. I am the more embarrassing one of us two." he said, and sipped his water again. "And I've just...done this several times before...so...tell me about yourself..." he said, and started to listen intently.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:35 pm

Angelica Maye

Angelica quirked an eyebrow up. "You? More embarrassing?" Angelica gave a small laugh, and paused for a moment. "Well... I'm in nursing school... Wait you already know that... I've been in for the last two years. This is about my third year. And things have gotten quite hectic... Uh... You probably want to hear about something else then school... HOBBIES! Let's go with that..." Angelica said as she perked up. "What are yours?" Angelica was drawing a blank on her interests right now.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:30 pm

Zephyr Alvarez
Time Traveling Youth

Zephyr closed his eyes and started to think.
"Hobbies...I am an avid video game player...I trick juggle...parkour...and I...uh..." he kept thinking. "I guess I enjoy surfing too, though I don't get to do it as often as I would like..." he let out a tiny chuckle. "What about you? Surely nursing isn't your only skill."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:39 pm

Angelica Maye

"Well..." she said as she listened to the hobbies of Zephyr. "I suppose I like gardens." Angelica said as she thought about the garden she had back in her old home. "Yeah... I remember back where I used to live in the country. I took care of a garden with my mother, and for the longest time I wanted to be a florist. Have my own shop... But then dad's job, he's a lawyer, had to move him to this city. I left that old house with my garden still there." Angelica said a little bitterly. "I'd give anything to go back to that house... I loved it there. The nature, the different animals to see... The flowers." Angelica went off dreamily about those flowers. "I grew Morning Glory, Lilacs, Golden Rods, Tiger Lillies-" Angelica paused for a moment as she began listing her flowers there. "Uuuuh... Sorry. You like juggling right? I never get to do that! Looks hard." Angelica's face turned a little pink.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:25 pm

Zephyr Alvarez
Time Traveling Youth

"You have a passion for it I guess then. It's not too bad. It's very inspiring." he said, and took out some of his bean bag balls. "It's not hard." he demonstrated and started to do a simple juggle with one hand, and then put them away. "After learning for a good few years, it's second nature." he took a drink of water. "I work as a clown for the circus, I guess that's why I have such odd...hobbies..." he started to think. "Can I trust her? Maybe she is the one? I have been looking for? I will have to talk to her more..." he thought, looking at her.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:50 pm

Angelica Maye

"Ah thank you..." Angelica said with a small sigh. She couldn't believe that she let that all out. Not everyone knew that she was a country girl who wanted to be the florist instead of a nurse. Angelica looked to the bean ball bags that were taken out with a curious look in her eyes. "Woah..." she said as she leaned forward on the table and watched with close eyes at his skill. "I can see that. It's like my gardening." she said and almost coughed when she heard that he was a clown. "Wait... A clown?" she asked a little surprised, and noticed that he was kind of staring at her. Well this was awkward... "Well... So your a clown... I can make balloon animals?" she said trying to comfort him. "Uh... Have you heard of this one!? A dyslexic man walks into a bra." She said with a nervous laugh. Made she had something on her face. She felt her face to see if she had anything.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:01 pm

Zephyr Alvarez
Time Traveling Youth

"You can? Uhh?" he asked, while she was kind of spazzing. "Uhhh." now he felt awkward. "You don't have to like...say stuff like that. I can make balloon animals and I don't tell jokes. I'm more of a performer then a full clown." he said, and then looked away. "And I enjoy it...it's nice...the others are family...it's true what they say." he said, and sipped his water. He had to stop wasting time. He needed to say something soon.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:21 pm

Angelica Maye

"Right! Sorry... I just... Lost track of what I am supposed to say after that..." Angelica admitted since this was her first time talking to a clown. She had seen them but she never spoke to them. She nodded a little bit. "I'm sorry... When I lose track of what I am supposed to say I just tell dumb jokes... What's it like being a clown?" she asked since it interested her of why people wanted to become such a thing. "... You look like... You want to say something...." Angelica mentioned as she took a closer look at Zephyr.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:45 pm

Zephyr Alvarez
Time Traveling Youth

"It's work. You'd be surprised how having cream pies in your face can actually be hard work..." he said, stroking his chin. "It's very...tough. You make people laugh and then you never actually get any recognition." he sighed and sipped more water. Then she said it. Could she read him? "Well, it was time anyway." he nodded. "Yes...there is something I need to warn you about. Something that will change the very world." he said, and arm up his arm. Imbedded in his arm was a stone. "I am from the future...3 years in fact. I traveled back in time to find someone to help me change the future...because if the world continues it's course...we're doomed." he was deadly serious. "Angelica. You seem to be very open about this sort of thing...about people. And your perseption aren't bad. Will you help me?" he asked, looking directly into her eyes.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:21 pm

Angelica Maye

Angelica nodded, she knew how that felt. To do something and not really get recognized. Doing public services like nursing, or even the clown thing. Their a thankless job. "A... A warning?" Angelica asked as she tensed up a bit, and had a look of concern on her face. He looked so serious. "Change the world? Wha... Please be more specific here. Lots of things can change the world." Angelica said as she went to take a drink, but paused mid-sip. "Wha... What is that? How did that get in there?" she asked as she pushed the drink away from her. If the bell rung she didn't hear it. She looked up at him. "Wha... The future? Your from the future?" she asked as she leaned back into her chair, listening to Zephyr as he wanted her to help him change the future. It was nuts. And even if he wasn't... What could she do? "I uh... I appreciate you coming here..." Angelica began to say, to see if she could find a nice way to say this. "And telling me this... That you are from the future and have to come to warn us of our doom, and want me to help you. I am going to have to decline though because... I don't think I am the right girl for this job." Angelica laughed nervously before looking at the stone again, and away from the eyes. He looked VERY convinced, and she could sense something... Like the way he said it, it sounded like he was telling the truth, but then again he could have really believed in himself, or it was a scam. "Please don't give me some weird stuff, and tell me that I have to pay this much thing in order to full fill some thing to help the world."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:33 pm

Zephyr Alvarez
Time Traveling Youth

Zephyr shook his head.
"This is no scam...This is genuine...100%. Angelica, you're the only person who can help. Asking anyone else at this point would change too much. Now that I've said this...I need your help...but..." he looked to the side. "If you've declined...that's fine. Thank you for being honest, but I still need to do something about this." he stood up. "I doubt we will meet again. Thank you for your time, Miss Maye." he started to walk out of the mixer, turning in his number as he left.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:43 pm

Angelica Maye

Angelica watched Zaphyr very closely. She was the only one that could help? "Wait... Why would that be?" Angelica asked since he said that asking anyone else now would change too much. But too much of what? The future? Was it really dependent on her? "Yeah..." Angelica looked to the side when he accepted her decline, but now she was just getting curious. 'If he was insane he'd probably be freaking out right now about how I declined, but he just accepted it. Like a normal person... Oh Angelica what are you going to do now? You can't leave him like that! It might be insane but what if he hurts himself?' Angelica thought to herself before she noticed that he was gone. "Wow... He's quick..." Angelica commented before decided to leave the mixer as well, leaving her phone behind. She walked out of the door to see if she could catch sight of Zephyr again. "Wait!" she called hoping that he was still around somewhere.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:53 pm

Zephyr Alvarez
Time Traveling Youth

Zephyr was about to walk down the walkway until Angelica called for him. He turned around and saw her, and then walked over.
"You need something, Angelica?" he asked, still kind of crestfallen since his one chance of having an ally was gone.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:32 am

Angelica Maye

"Yeah I do... An explanation." Angelica said and took a deep breath. "You come on me with all this talk about the future and stuff, and you don't explain most of it, expecting someone you just met to believe everything? The least you can do if show me what your talking about." Angelica said as she stood by him. "Look... If you can show me something... Then I will consider helping you... Actually I'll help you either way since I'm a nurse, and this is my job." Angelica said as she puffed up her chest, her face flushed pink. She was trying so hard to look tough and cool.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:09 pm

Zephyr Alvarez
Time Traveling Youth

"There isn't much I could explain. If you knew anything else...you'd become a target of one of 'them'. And...I wouldn't wish that one anyone. The people who have followed me...they're cruel people...cruel and terrifying...and if you require more proof...here..." he pulled on his collar, revealing a brand near his left shoulder. It was burned into the skin. It read 'OP' on it. "This...is something that is required of everyone in the future. We are to do this...to ourselves..." he said, and hid it again. "It stands for Operation Panic...and that is all I will say...unless you will help me...I can't say anymore then that." he said, and waited for an answer.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:52 am

Angelica Maye

Angelica stayed quiet when Zephyr explained how she may become a target of 'them', and whoever these guys were... Well... She felt that this reminded her of the Matrix. Weird. She looked at the brand and stayed silent for a while. She had to think this through. Did she want in... Will she take the red pill. She took a deep breath and decided to give her answer. "I take the red pill! I mean... I am going to help you Zephyr." Angelica said feeling a rush. She wasn't sure if this was a good idea, but she was going to take risks from now on.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:43 pm

Zephyr Alvarez
Time Traveling Youth

Zephyr nodded, and grabbed her wrist.
"Follow me." he started to run through the city, knowing this was the best way to get out. He ran through an ally, and down some stairs. "Don't stop. We don't have a lot of time." he said, as he was reaching the other end of the ally. He stopped for a second, seeing a massive car pile up. "No...." he steeled his resolve, and ran toward the pile up. "HOLD ON!"  
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:55 pm

Angelica Maye

Angelica gasped as Zephyr grasped her arm and pulled her with him. "O-okay!" Angelica said as she began to follow him. She almost tripped on the stairs because of her mini heel's, but she regained her balance. "Okay, okay! But what are we running from?" she asked as they went to another ally. She saw a car pile up, her eyes going wide. "Wait, wait what!?" Angelica said as she continued to run with him towards the pile up.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:04 pm

Zephyr Alvarez
Time Traveling Youth

"Look up!" he said, as he ran. Above them was a giant sci fi looking space ship, something that shouldn't be in that time, not at all. It looked like light was gathering into one part of the ship. The ground started to shake as Zephyr pulled Angelica up, and then pulled out a small ball. "Hold on!" he slammed it on the ground covered in glass, and it created a hole. One of those cartoony looking holes. He held onto Angelica and jumped into that hole with her, and everything was darkness.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next