Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passages (1x1 w/ Mocha and Desty)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Passages (1x1 w/ Mocha and Desty) - Page 2 Empty Re: Passages (1x1 w/ Mocha and Desty)

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:20 pm

Passages (1x1 w/ Mocha and Desty) - Page 2 Konachancom-41545-clannad-furukawa_nagisa

Angelica Maye

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Angelica ran with Zephyr, and looked up. "HOLY! THAT DOES NOT BELONG! YOU WERE REALLY TELLING THE TRUTH!" Angelica shouted as she felt the ground starting to shake. "What does that light mean?" Angelica asked before she felt herself getting pulled up. "Zephyr! Who are they!?" She asked before he took out a ball and watched it smash into the ground. "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!" Angelica cried out as they jumped into the hole that formed. "So this is what that bunny feels like." Angelica said to herself as she held onto Zephyr in her tightest grip.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Passages (1x1 w/ Mocha and Desty) - Page 2 Empty Re: Passages (1x1 w/ Mocha and Desty)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:15 pm

Passages (1x1 w/ Mocha and Desty) - Page 2 1024-by-768-145410-20080805192741_zps6b63179b
Zephyr Alvarez
Time Traveling Youth
"There may be a chance...I must take it!"
Zephyr's Theme- Circus Clown

There was a lot of silence for a while. Soon, hours had passed. Angelica somehow fell asleep during all this.
When she awoke, she would find herself in a bed, clothes on, in her apartment...or it looked like her apartment. Everything was...eerily quiet. Looking outside however, everything was white. Like the only place that existed in this dimension was her apartment. No sign of Zephyr either, except for the running of a shower.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:06 pm

Passages (1x1 w/ Mocha and Desty) - Page 2 Konachancom-41545-clannad-furukawa_nagisa

Angelica Maye

Angelica was having a pleasant dream, but it all ended when she woke up. "What?" she asked herself as she began to remember what happened last night. There was a ship... And then a rabbit hole to which she was falling in with Zephyr until she fell asleep. She never knew that a fall could be peaceful... It was odd. She looked around though at her surroundings. Was she back home? It looked like it... But it was very quiet... Too quiet. Well... Except for the person showering in the bathroom. 'Wait... Showering? I live alone.' to this realization Angelica tensed up and got up from the bed, looking around. She was still in her dress, so this wasn't a dream. "Hello?" she whispered as she got to the door. She knocked on it, and waited with baited breath.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2