Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc)

+2
Vladislavich
MochaLatte
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 3 Empty Re: From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc)

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:41 pm

K

From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 3 J3XViIc

K kept on playing with his game as more and more people were talking in that group. How annoying. He wish that everything would be silent so he could play his games in peace but that was never the case as a notification popped up on his screen. He sighed as he knew who it was as he looked to see the situation before typing into his device, "Things seem to be going well for those people. There also seems to be a fire going on outside. Whether or not you made it I don't care. But if it distracts me or stops me from playing my game you're in trouble, just like what you're doing right now with me." He hit send before continuing on with his game.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 3 Empty Re: From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc)

Post  Vladislavich Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:47 pm

An explosion rang out from the same direction as the fire. Another message appeared on K's device. "sorry kraukšķīgs rieksts but things can't wait - facet^2"

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:03 pm

K

K kept on playing before the explosion went off as another notification was placed on his screen. He simply sighed as he typed in, "I'll get you back for this when I see you again." He hit sent and paused his game, seeing what the others would do in this situation.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:14 pm

From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 3 Q11
Eve
Ageless High Entlian

The girls eyes widened as Oscar spoke, clearly not expecting the sudden noise. She turned to the Lupine, smiling tentatively. She looked at him curiously for a moment as he mentioned something about a "bad lady."
Hello, Mr. Holden. Could you give me more details about the bad lady, other than her hair color? I might have seen her, but more details would be nice.
The girl rubbed her head for a moment as she waited to see Oscars response, still keeping a smile in place. Before he got one an explosion was heard in the distance. She looked out the window, frowning when she saw it had been in the direction of the smoke. She turned back to the others and lowered her voice so the other patrons couldn't hear her, clearly worried,
Something's happening. First the earthquake now this. Did you all see anything on your way to town, anything that could be doing this?

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:36 am

Vincent~Valentine
From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 3 Vincent4A_zps87b70960

↘↘↘ Vincent could finally settle down, taking a soft breath as Eve and Taffy talked through what had happened and made sure that she was okay. Even Jerry was waved over eventually, and he found himself hoping that it wouldn't result in a repeat of their earlier introduction. "Glad to see that you're awake, how's your head?" Vincent chimed; sure she didn't hit it, thanks to him, but after seeing and going through what she had in the course of a couple of hours he wouldn't put it past her for being a little nauseous. "If you need to rest, we apparently have a room here just for that; you have the Ent-," Vincent stopped himself in his tracks. Smiling softly as he planned to correct himself, "You have Eve here to thank for that." He finished, his eyes turning towards her to emphasize his point. However, what the Entia had pointed out before had started to get to him. Smoke. Just barely visible through the inn's windows, but visible none the less; forest fires were expected right? Especially should an incident occur with the earthquake, a small fire could be expected.. Vincent turned his eyes towards it; averting his attention as his body shifted to get a better view. With proper alignment, he hardly noticed Oscar's introduction; no matter how enthusiastic it was. His surroundings were being zoned out, until the explosion rocked his senses; then his eyes turned to Oscar, hoping to see a realization there within the Fist's own perception before he turned to Taffy. Whatever it was, it couldn't be good; and if this "bad lady" was behind it Vincent knew he would have to act quickly. That was when Even spoke, curious as to if they knew anything; Vincent bit his lip, and took a moment to gather his thoughts before replying. "I don't think we could say anything for certain, and if we did, you wouldn't like it." Vincent started, head downcast for a moment. "Hey, Eve," His voice softened, turning his glance around back to her. "You wouldn't mind watching over Taffy for me would you? I'm sure she should rest some more, and we owe you enough as it is, but we must check up on this." Vincent went on, a quick glance to the increasing smoke building pressure in his wings. He gritted his teeth; deciding to wait for an answer, or just bolt out, the latter won immediately. "Thank you!" He ushered before a coherent response could be made to his request, quickly moving to the Tavern's door; swatting Oscar's broad shoulder on the way as if to say "Come". With that build, he was sure the beast could reach the smoke quickly; even if Vincent had an unfair advantage. The moment he made it out of the inn his wings unfurled, attracting attention no longer a problem as a few quick gusts sent him hurdling into the air and towards the source of this madness.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 3 529dedc6-6a25-4aba-a164-41ef2d7c3193_zps5dd705c1From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 3 B7f88d01-a642-455b-a94f-654fae97e00f_zps92591f59From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 3 D94a082c-8892-4ee0-876a-8255abafec53_zpsf8035451From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 3 F8dc0260-f314-43d0-b5c5-de233ed05b8c_zpseb662cfaFrom Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 3 353f120f-5750-4727-baa9-e03aeac5bca2_zpsf6910a41
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"I feel like a Creature of the sky," "But it's rather empty up there."
"An empty but free abyss, where all you can do is look down," "And wonder what it'd be like to live on the ground."

Look at this lovely company :: The Lupine Fist, Taffy Draklyn, Eve, and Jerry.
Damn look at this place :: A quaint little Town.
Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: I actually feel like I should help here. Then again, it could be my target.
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:07 pm

Taffy Draklyn

The Woman From Afar

From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 3 Tumblr_movbrja2821s3jxvdo1_500

Taffy nodded her head, "Oh cool... Uh nice to meet you Eve." she said before cringing at the shouting of Oscar. She rubbed her head since his voice was ringing in her ears. "I'm okay." Taffy responded to Vincent with a small smile. At the mention of smoke Taffy tried to see what Eve and Vincent were looking at, and saw it in the distance. "Maybe someone is having a bonfire?" she asked before another explosion happened. "... An explosive bonfire?" she asked as she felt dread. She knew that she was just being ridiculous. "Hey wait! Your going alone?" Taffy asked when Vincent gave the order to let Eve watch over her. Though she didn't mind, she also didn't like the idea of him going alone. She stood up, and held her head as Vincent left without another word, telling Oscar to come with him. "Well... That's alright I guess..." Taffy said as she watched from the window Vincent flying off. "Hm... I got a bad feeling about this..." Taffy said as she held her stomach.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:01 pm

Eve
Ageless High Entlian

The girl looked at Vincent as he corrected himself, smiling a little embarrassed. She nodded at his words, looking at him with quiet curiosity as he seemed to contemplate something painful. She smiled somberly at the avian man.
I understand. I’m sorry if my question unsettled you.
She looked away for a moment, before hearing him address her and turning back. The girl nodded at his request, softening her voice. Though Vincent ended up not hearing half of her answer.
It’s no problem. I’ll make sure she rests. Just make sure everything is okay? The village has already been through so much today.
She turned back to Taffy as the man exited the inn. She smiled sympathetically at the girl.

I do too. Things like this don’t happen twice in one day around here. You should sit down, Miss. I don’t mean to offend you, but you don’t look like you feel very well.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:54 pm

K

K watched as the group discussed to one another before some of the members were leaving to deal with the explosion outside. Maybe this was an opportunity for him. He pulled up his screen again and wrote a message to the recipient, "Some of the cast have gone to investigate. It looks like the girl and another female are left. I'm going to try something." As he hit send, K turned off his system as he placed it back into his coat as he got off from the corner and walked to where the two were. He waited as he gave a low hi and watched to see what would happen next.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:17 pm

Taffy Draklyn

The Woman From Afar

From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 3 Tumblr_movbrja2821s3jxvdo1_500

Taffy crossed her arms. She wanted to help, but she knew that she would probably get in the way. She still couldn't understand why her Guitar changed into a sword. Nor what triggered it in the first place. "I can see that this place has been through a lot... And I'm okay, no offense taken. Just... Really confused and unsure of what to do..." Taffy said to Eve before her eyes caught sight of K. "Uh... Hello?"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:39 am

Eve
Ageless High Entlian

The girl smiled at Taffy, nodding at her words.
I can understand how you would feel that way. You've been through quite alot today as well. I don't want to force you, but rest really would do you some good.
She turned as Taffy addressed K, looking at the man for a moment before giving him a sheepish smile ,seeming slightly confused by his sudden closeness.
Hello, sir. Did you want something?

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:23 am

K

K noticed that he got both of their attention as he cleared his throat as he got ready to say what he had in his mind planned out. "Why yes. I couldn't help but notice that the dear miss over here wasn't looking too good from where I sat and I was wondering if I can heal her. I know some healing spells and I think that might help her out a bit. I don't want anything in return as I am a travelling person who wants to help others and make sure that no one dies of any illnesses. So would it be ok Miss if I can tend to you? Oh pardon me please forgive myself. I have seem to forgotten to introduce myself. My name is K." K finished his introduction as he bowed before waiting to see how the two would respond.
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:26 pm

Eve
Ageless High Entlian

The girl listened to K with a pensive expression. She returned his bow and a nod, her sheepish smile still in place. She looked between K and Taffy for a moment.
It's very kind of you to offer your services like that, Mr. K. Thank you very much. I know some healing magic too, Miss. It really is your decision as to who you feel comfortable healing you, but you should do so quickly. It might help your head feel a little more clear.
She looked down, hoping she hadn't spoken out of turn. She'd seemed to merely just want to offer her help, not undermine Ks efforts. With so much happening around her, knowing at least one person was okay would be a relief, as would people genuinely wanting to help each other.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:48 pm

Taffy Draklyn

The Woman From Afar

Taffy didn't exactly feel comfortable with anyone using any magic on her. "Uh... Well... Hi K... My name is Taffy?" Taffy introduced herself as the man bowed. She wasn't comfortable with this. "No one is speaking... Look guys... I never had this magic stuff done on my before. But K? You said that you can heal? Well... Maybe you can help out. See my friend just went off to see if anything was happening on yonder." Taffy said as she pointed to where the smoke was. "Think you can help him out?"

MEANWHILE In the forest! It was true... Wild fires were spreading, but the cause seemed unclear... Until the very obvious roar echoed in the area. Whatever it was... It sounded huge. Not only that but there seemed to be some screaming as well. There might be some people in this fire! What will you do?
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3