Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc)

+2
Vladislavich
MochaLatte
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 2 Empty Re: From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc)

Post  The Vanguard Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:21 pm

Vincent~Valentine
From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 2 Vincent4A_zps87b70960

↘↘↘ Vincent remained determined on travel, and with the soft footsteps from Taffy coupled with the louder footfalls of the Lupine he was assured that they were making at least some progress. Even with Taffy's initial discomfort with being near the two at all, as long as they kept moving they should be fine. The Avian was content with moving on in silence, his wings twitching lightly to the pattern of his own breathing. The forest was silent till Taffy spoke up, and Vincent managed to tilt his head over his shoulder just enough to see her expression as she spoke; nervous? Sighing softly, Vincent pondered her name and while he typically refrained from sharing his own so openly she looked to shook up and confused to just leave her question open like that. "You can call me Vincent, bu-" He cut off, the ground lurching beneath his feet; causing his wings to spread suddenly as if to take off but within the forest he'd simply be flying into branches. No sooner than that thought crossed his mind he felt someone fall against him, and considering he wasn't bowled over by immense weight he could safely assume it wasn't the Lupine. The fall made him stumble, but as she grabbed him he settled his foot; planting his boot into the ground as the shaking continued. "Hold on a little tighter will you." Vincent urged, trying to stand straight as the earth shook; 'And this is why I fly.' He thought to himself, but he doubted trying to lift off with Taffy in tow would be a great idea so he kept his footing. Acting as an anchor as best he could; but the planet was about to shake him down to the ground as well if the earthquake kept up, so he tried to reach for Taffy's hand and arm to pull her back to her feet. It'd be easier to stand with the both of them on "firm" ground.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 2 529dedc6-6a25-4aba-a164-41ef2d7c3193_zps5dd705c1From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 2 B7f88d01-a642-455b-a94f-654fae97e00f_zps92591f59From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 2 D94a082c-8892-4ee0-876a-8255abafec53_zpsf8035451From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 2 F8dc0260-f314-43d0-b5c5-de233ed05b8c_zpseb662cfaFrom Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 2 353f120f-5750-4727-baa9-e03aeac5bca2_zpsf6910a41
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"I feel like a Creature of the sky," "But it's rather empty up there."
"An empty but free abyss, where all you can do is look down," "And wonder what it'd be like to live on the ground."

Look at this lovely company :: The Lupine fist, Taffy Draklyn
Damn look at this place :: Creepy forest..
Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: I'm about to die, seriously? This is why I hate the ground.
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 2 Empty Re: From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc)

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:01 pm

Taffy Draklyn

The Woman From Afar

From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 2 Tumblr_movbrja2821s3jxvdo1_500

"Oh God-Oh god..." Taffy said as she took the advice and held on tighter. "Okay... Okay... I think... We've stopped." Taffy said as she felt the shaking finally stop. "Uh... Are earthquakes normal around here?" Taffy asked, and in truth to the land... They weren't all that common. So this was a rare event to behold. "Thank you Vincent... For helping me stay up." Taffy said as she felt her very shaken up. "I'll be fine... What about you Lupine?" she heard a 'I AM FINE!' behind her and that when they set off again towards the town.

The town was... Odd for Taffy to say the least. So many people were around of all different shapes and sizes. Things looked a bit shaken up in the town as well as they were cleaning up some debris and spilled food from baskets. This town was a farming area, mostly with Orchards as the main crops being fruit trees like Lukuma and Leppa berries, but it was also buzzing with some tourists as they did seem to be near some ruins of an ancient past. Plus it is a great place for travelers like merchants to stay before crossing the border to Latvin, with affordable inns. All in all... This place was rather green, and quaint with water mills. They even had a small university here, mostly to study the ruins, and a little museum. "Wow... This place is amazing. Smells nice too." Ah the cooking in this place was fairly common but most of their dishes contained elements of the fruit grown here.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:59 pm

From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 2 Tumblr_n9e9ghvMdh1tz9lb9o1_1280
Oscar Holden
The Lupine Fist!
"I am hero and I will win!"

Oscar sniffed the air. "No. It does not smell nice. I do not smell meat. WAIT." He sniffed the air again. "No, that is not meat. Too many noodles. Not enough meat." He shook his head. A smaller wolf Bestial approached. "MASTER FIST DID YOU FIND BAD LADY WHO IS BIRDMAN WHO IS PINKHAIR THAT IS NOT BAD LADY." Oscar patted the young one's head with his paw. "Bad lady escaped. Birdman was also after bad lady. Pinkhair is Taffy and she was attacked by bad lady." The youth looked disappointed for a moment. "NEXT TIME!" he cried excitedly and scurried off.

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:49 am

Vincent~Valentine
From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 2 Vincent4A_zps87b70960

↘↘↘ Vincent closed his eyes for the duration; holding tightly to Taffy to assure she didn't tumble below, but he could feel her own little vice grip begin to dig into him. She had a firm grasp; and he felt more confident about the two of them not falling than he had before. But still.. As the earthquake began to slow down and dissipate, Taffy taking in recovering breaths as she mentioned that it stopped. "For now it has, but if I'm not mistaken aftershocks are a possibility." He spoke clearly, eyes darting this way and that; somewhere far off he was sure that a few trees must have been uprooted by the quake. The wildlife were running and scurrying about all over, or quivering in holes for those that could find them; he looked at the results of this peculiar quake just as Taffy began questioning how regular they were. But that was just it. They weren't, but he bit his tongue anyway; deciding not to voice his concern, what was the point of worrying her about that? Warning them about aftershocks made sense, proposing or suggesting that something odd was happening got him no where. With the thank you and assured safety of the others Vincent felt it was safe to move on, "You're welcome,Taffy. Warn me if you can the next time you're stumbling though will you?" Vincent jested, refraining from smirking to heavily. "I'd hate to fall down as well from surprise." He finished, moving on towards the town after he made sure that the Lupine came out of the quake without taking to much damage or fight of his own. With no actual injuries though, they made it to town rather quickly; and for just experiencing an earthquake the people were already bustling about.

↘↘↘ People ran this way and that, cleaning spilled foods or collecting fallen debris from the housing and stalls that lined the sides of the town. Despite the anarchy the earthquake caused however, he couldn't help but notice the eyes that found their way towards their little group. Sure, tourists were common; but this Lupine was much larger than the common variety, and not a lot of Avians enjoyed strolling into a town on foot with such company. The two of them stood out even here in this small farming town; but sooner or later the people began to look away, they had more pressing matters than tourists. "This is just a small town," Vincent chimed in; "Pretty, quiet, it's nice but you haven't seen anything yet." He went on but the call from the Lupine made Vincent chuckle. He was right, he doubted there was enough meat around to suit his particular pallet. "It wouldn't hurt to try the fruit here, sure there's no fun in the hunt or any real protein but it's the town's specialty if I'm not mistaken." Vincent went on, astounding himself with casual conversation; but then again, there wasn't much else to talk about regarding the target. They'd need Taffy to calm down before they got anything decent out of her, and as that thought crossed his mind heavy footfalls resounded in his ears; pulling his attention towards the smaller wolf beast padding his way towards the larger Lupine. At the youth's questions, his wings fluttered as if to hint at their massive wingspan; an instinctive reflex when most people began questioning or challenging him. Besides an imperious glance from the "birdman" and a flap of his wings, all Vincent did was cross his arms and avert his eyes. He began taking in the town around him once more, his hair shifting this way and that with a small breeze as his eyes covered all that there was to take in. No one seemed terribly hurt, but still.. This earthquake was unexpected by all. As the young wolf began to scamper off, Vincent spoke up again. "So you have yourself a traveling companion, huh Lupine?" Vincent inquired, casting a glance his way. "Must be hard keeping watch over a youthful," Vincent refrained from saying runt at this point. "wolf such as himself. How many do you have targeting this bad lady anyway?" He finished, curious now as to how many others were invested in this hunt. He was ahead of them, barely; and although he could use all the help he could get.. A bounty's a bounty. Rather difficult to collect for a large group.

From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 2 529dedc6-6a25-4aba-a164-41ef2d7c3193_zps5dd705c1From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 2 B7f88d01-a642-455b-a94f-654fae97e00f_zps92591f59From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 2 D94a082c-8892-4ee0-876a-8255abafec53_zpsf8035451From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 2 F8dc0260-f314-43d0-b5c5-de233ed05b8c_zpseb662cfaFrom Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 2 353f120f-5750-4727-baa9-e03aeac5bca2_zpsf6910a41

"An empty but free abyss, where all you can do is look down," "And wonder what it'd be like to live on the ground."

Look at this lovely company :: The Lupine fist, Taffy Draklyn. A town.
Damn look at this place :: A quiet little Town
Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: I'm actually worried about pay, or even a bit.. Jealous of that kind of companionship. Dammit.
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:37 pm

From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 2 Tumblr_n9e9ghvMdh1tz9lb9o1_1280
Oscar Holden
The Lupine Fist!

Oscar's eyes gleamed. "Peter is good! Excitable! But good! My brother raised him well!" He smiled and his tail began to wag. "As for my pack, I am the leader of a large group! We are Team of Heroic Errants! We fight bad in name of good! Some may call us vigilantes," he said, clearly fumbling with the word, "but we are not that simple! We are heroes of innocent people and we keep order!" He smiled widely. "We adventure and rescue and help!" His mood suddenly darkened and his tail hung down. "When I was cub, my family was killed by bad wizard. Me and Donovan, my brother, only barely escaped. We started Team after gathering fighter heroes from this town. We tracked down bad wizard and destroyed him." He clenched his fist and a single tear dropped down his furry cheek. "Me and Donovan were the Lupine Fist and the Lupine Sword. He died in accident five months ago, falling from high rock onto rocks." He sniffed, but clearly not with intent. "So I took in Peter. I tell him to stay in town though and keep tavern clean." He raised a paw to the sky. "His father should not see his son so soon." His eyes beamed again. "But team is great! Most of team is elsewhere, fighting bad marauders and bandits to keep innocents safe! I found bad lady's last victim, drained of meat juice, and learnt of her, and decided she would be my target. I must keep innocents safe. For Lupine Sword."

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:35 am

Taffy Draklyn

The Woman From Afar

From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 2 Tumblr_movbrja2821s3jxvdo1_500

Taffy felt her face tint red as she pushed herself away from Vincent and began walking. She loved this town, and although Vincent called it simple, it was magical to Taffy. "Well I don't mind the fruit." Taffy said as she wondered what kind of wonders awaited her food wise. "Noodles? Sounds delicious to me-" Taffy began to say before she heard a younger voice speak out and address Oscar. "Aw... It's so cute." Taffy said as she wanted to pet the little guy. He seemed to be looking for the woman as well. Who was she specifically? She got the jist that she was insane, but she had so many people after her. As the little pup left and Oscar began to tell his story. Taffy tried her best to follow along. "So... Your family died, and now you fight for Justice?" Taffy asked as this reminded her of a comic book she once read about a Dark Knight who sought to keep his city safe. Only Oscar was trying to keep the land safe and didn't work alone... And was VERY furry. She gave him a confused look though when he said meat juice. "Meat Juice? Wait... Don't... I get it." Taffy said as she thought about it, and felt like vomiting. "She said that she was going to take my blood too if I didn't prove worthy." Taffy said as she looked very pale at the thought of the woman she met before.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Vincent~Valentine

↘↘↘ Vincent cast a small glance Taffy's way when she had pulled away, her red blush causing him to smirk lightly at the mere sight of it but his attention was soon drawn away as Oscar went on to explain his pack of vigilantes and their cause. His story was definitely one of loss and purpose, and at the end Vincent let out a soft breath as he mulled it over. It wasn't as if he hadn't heard these kind of stories before, similar ones crossed the land through other bounty hunters; and he heard countless stories such as this from groveling targets. It was sad to hear none the less, and Vincent merely nodded at the very end. 'We all have our reasons, don't we.' He thought to himself, but decided to push the conversation further before it completely fell into despair. Taffy picked up on his story, and as she started talking about the meat juice he knew they could continue the conversation from there. "Worthy?" Vincent repeated, "You told us she summoned you to help her destroy the world, what about you makes her think you could help with that? In fact, where did she summon you from; I would think even the most reclusive Humans would hear about us at one point." His voice remained calm as his gaze shifted over to Taffy, he had only nodded when Oscar had finished his own story; offering an empathetic look but the job at hand was to learn about Ortensia. His story had led her to sharing more information about their target, and that was all he needed. What did surprise him however was that the wolf pack was doing this all for justice, while he was there for the bounty. No real personal vendetta, but he figured if he got paid and some families were avenged; that wouldn't be such a bad side affect. Then again, he wasn't all that troubled with targeting innocents as well.. Shaking the thoughts from his head, Vincent relaxed as he waited for Taffy to speak. This wasn't the time to think that over.

Look at this lovely company :: The Lupine Fist, Taffy Draklyn.
Damn look at this place :: A quaint little Town.
Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: I'm feeling bad for the beast, even thinking about my targets.. Ugh.
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:24 pm

Taffy Draklyn

The Woman From Afar

"Yeah she did. She said that if I didn't survive she would use my blood to summon another. And how should I know? I'm not her kooky butt. It was obvious I was going to die if those knives from earlier hadn't stopped her." Taffy said as she looked at her guitar, and strummed it a bit. "Well... Obviously not from here. I'm from Oregon! And in Oregon, and anywhere else on America, or even on this planet Earth, there's no one like you guys. And if there are, they're with different names. You-" she said as she pointed at Vincent, "Look like an angel, and him-" she said as she pointed at Oscar, "Would have been called a were-wolf or a furry who takes his role playing too seriously, or a mutant, or just an experiment gone wrong." Taffy explained, "And... Not only would the name be different, but you guys just don't exist where I am... Unless I'm in an undiscovered part on earth. Doesn't feel like it though..." Taffy said as she looked around.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:50 pm

From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 2 Q11
Eve
Ageless High Entlian

Amid-st the chaos of the villagers trying to reassemble their stands and clean up the debris in general, a girl could be seen sitting on the ground and writing on what looked like  black cards from a distance. After several minutes of this, the girl stood up and began passing the cards to different people. The people nodding gratefully in response. The cards seemed to be some kind of list of their individual inventories. The girl hadn't lived in the town long, but in the time she had been there, the townspeople had begun to know her by her near flawless memory and ability to seemingly appear whenever help may have been needed.
The girl continued passing out her cards, looking up at the sound of Oscars less than quiet voice. She noticed she wasn't the only one who had taken note of the group. She continued in her work, until she heard Taffys strange words as she handed another vendor a black card. She looked at Taffy with a calmly curious expression. She smiled shyly at Taffy, lowering her voice.

Miss, you should be careful about saying such odd things publicly. Where you're from sounds very interesting, but some people may not react well.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:09 pm

Vincent~Valentine

↘↘↘ As Taffy recalled the bit about how she was being summoned, and not only that but her blood would be the key to summoning even further warrior's should she not work out kept him thinking. He was somewhat familiar with summoning magic, but in all honesty his was specialized with inanimate objects such as knives and blades; tools of the trade. With the blood and seeming sacrifices going into these kind of summonings, he couldn't imagine what kind of dark corners the witch was summoning things from.. That large pool of crimson blood he had seen earlier started to make a lot more sense; and seem a hell of a lot more terrifying than it once had. If that blood was what started summoning people.. She may be trying to do it all over again; with fresher sacrifices this time around. 'All the more reason to hunt her down.. Her injuries should keep her down for a bit. Hopefully.' He thought to himself, but his own wanderings were soon disturbed as Taffy continued on about this.. Oregon, and another called America. 'You come from an organ.. In a beast called America..' He thought to himself for a moment, but figured that just couldn't be right. "As for the planet," Vincent started; easing his way into it. "This planet is called Varietas, not Earth. As for being some An-" Vincent began, his mind already working to refute all of these nicknames and claims of other origins as his eyes deterred to someone that was approaching them. Sure they had caught the eye of a few of these villagers, where a few may even question the coincidence of their arrival and the odd quake but none had truly come to approach them. This one definitely seemed different. As she remarked about what she was talking about Vincent's eyes glinted, so she had heard their conversation. Or at least the end of it. "Thank you for your concern, we can continue our conversation privately to keep the villagers at rest. We'd hate to unsettle them even further after such an unexpected, disaster." Vincent worded; his voice level and demeanor calm as he cast a glance around them as if truly interested in the state of repair the town was in. "As for the odd things you heard, I'm sure my friend here would appreciate if you kept that to yourself." Vincent finished with a light smile to emphasize his point, looking to both Taffy and Oscar to arouse assurance to the "keep it silent" point he was trying to make there.

Look at this lovely company :: The Lupine Fist, Taffy Draklyn and a High Entia?
Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: I'm not flat out considering killing her for knowing to much. What's gotten into me?
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:52 am

_____________________________________Jerry Jaws<<<
From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 2 Tumblr_n48lbm8W7v1s87sdho2_1280
>>>Service with a Smile_________________________________

A hulking mass of green scales and spines walked, in a very fine manner, down the street adjacent to the unlikely group of people. He arched a red eyebrow at them and leaned against a nearby building, wondering if he had found customers... or better... LUNCH... He hadn't had much business of late, he had run into trouble after trouble recently and NOW he was in this dead beat town... He watched for a moment then when their conversation seemed to be quieting down he made his way over greeting them all with a small formal wave Well, HELLLLO Strangers... I don't think I've seen many o' you 'round of late... He bowed with a crooked toothy smile... Being as formal as any respectable official, He seemed very much like someone of importance, whether he was or not... he actually gave off a very polite and friendly appearance socially--- even with his--- UNIQUE Appearance... It's a pleasure to see some respectably dressed folks in this town, if you don't mind me sayin'!... Oh dear, and here I go off the handle talkin' without introducin' myself... I be Jeremiah, but folks Call me Jerry... Ol' Jerry Jaws HAHA!
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:33 am

Eve
Ageless High Entlian

The girl looked at Vincent, not seeming to catch the glint in his eyes.  She nodded with a small smile, seeming to believe he was genuinely concerned about the state of the town. Since it was so small, not many travelers did. Very little happened here outside of its produce market as a result of this. She didn't expect much to come of it, but it was still nice to see every now and then. It reminded her there was still a reason to hold hope in others. Her smile faded after a moment as her eyes widened slightly, seeming genuinely hurt by Vincents implication that she would tell Taffys secret given the chance.
I wouldn't dream of telling anyone what I've heard. It's not mine to share and as I've said such odd talk would only serve to upset the villagers. If you wish to continue your talk privately, there is an inn still in shape. All of the guests are helping to clean the debris, so you all would be alone. I have business there anyway if you desired a guide.
She smiled helpfully at the group, unable to hide a slightly wounded look as her gaze fell on Vincent. She looked at Jerry with surprise as he approached them, timidly returning his wave. She seemed to shrink slightly as she caught sight of the teeth at odds with his polite appearance.

Thank you. It's nice of you to say. Your name is very oddly appropriate, Sir, if it's alright for me to say.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:49 am

Taffy Draklyn

The Woman From Afar

"Var-what now? Your... Are you saying..." Taffy began to say as she turned around at the voice of a strange elf looking woman, who was a High Entia. "I..." she began to say as her face flushed with embarrassment. Everything made sense now. She was... On another planet. Taffy wasn't feeling so good due to her now getting very pale. "A guide would be nice..." She didn't even hear everything that was being said though, and when Jerry appeared, she took a look at him and fainted. Just fainted right then and there. "Those teeth..." was the last thing she said before going down.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:33 pm

Vincent~Valentine

↘↘↘ As the stranger to their midst assured them that she wouldn't even think of sharing what she had heard, Vincent couldn't help but feel at least a bit relieved. Unfortunately; that was coupled with a small sense of guilt as he caught her pained expression. The widened eyes and a rather hurt look as she looked over the group, yet only he got it; 'Oh look what I went and did again..' He thought to himself, trying not to dwell on how he wasn't as gifted in speech as some of his race claimed to be. He still managed to get himself into a bit of trouble with how he worded things. "I think a guide would be helpful, thank you for your offer." Vincent spoke sincerely; if he had denied it and tried to go off alone, to the forest once more he was sure they would save a bit of coin but this alternative allowed them to get some actual rest. Possibly a meal and a drink, not to mention denying her offer after his already poorly worded request got her hurt would be a bad choice at this point. Sighing inwardly, but keeping his expression as kind and still as possible his attention was soon diverted by yet another newcomer. He guessed they attracted even more attention than he had originally guessed. "Jerry Jaws?" He repeated to himself, audible none the less after the stranger had remarked about his oddly appropriate name. Vincent's wings had fluttered at the mention of being well dressed, but to be honest all he wore were casual clothes. His whole technique resided in being an unassuming Avian, no weapons, no ill motive, just another poetic individual looking for knowledge. 'Ugh..' He thought to himself, shaking it from his mind before finding a proper response. "I appreciate the warm welcome, but we're just pass-" Vincent started, a kind look on his features as he began his speech; on how they were merely traveling, passing through in an attempt to get back to business quickly but as he spoke Taffy had already begun to hyperventilate. Freaking out about the world she was on after having an astounded look on her face that he had originally missed, the mere whisper of "Those teeth" was all he had to go by before she started to fall; he went to reach for his arm but his wing came even faster beside it. Vincent knelt low as the broad span of his wing kept her from falling into the ground, his arm has made it behind her back but it was his wing that supported her the most; so with a small breath of relief he slipped his arm back to his side and kept his right wing steady to keep her in a kind of sitting position. "Sorry about that Jerry, but we were just on our way to the local inn and I think we'll need to be on our way." Vincent assured, managing a smile as he tried to compose himself. He turned his glance back to the High Entia, recalling her offer; "If you'd be so kind, I'd like to accept your offer now if that isn't to much trouble." As he finished with his request, he took one more glance towards the now comatose Taffy then his eyes shifted up towards the large mass that was The Lupine Fist, or Oscar to see just how their companion was handling things. Last thing he wanted was some more shouts about the bad lady..

Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: I'm not flat out considering killing her for knowing to much. What's gotten into me?
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:30 am

Eve
Ageless High Entlian

The girls pained expression lessened at Vincents words. She smiled at him, unsurely. His sincere tone seeming to make her feel a bit better. She hadn't wanted to give them the wrong impression.
You're welcome. I can lead you all as soon as you feel ready to go.  
The girl turned back to Taffy with a timid smile, seeming to want to make her feel less embarrassed as she half listened to Vincent address Jerry. Her smile lessened as she noticed the girls pale coloring. She paled as the girl fainted, sighing in relief when the Avian stopped the girls fall. She looked at Taffy in evident worry as Vincent supported her. She nodded  as she caught Vincents glance.
Of course not.  We should find a place for her to rest. The innkeeper can find a bed for her when we get there. My apologies, Mr. Jaws. It was nice meeting you though.
With a small wave, she led the group in the direction of the inn, a look of worry still present if one looked hard enough.  The group seemed to attract even more odd looks with Taffy now comatose. The girl seemed to disregard this as she continued walking. Anyone who'd been around when she began living in this village would know she received similar stares before establishing herself in the community. She smiled as they entered the, admittedly cozy, inn, walking over to the innkeeper and handing him a black card as she explained what had happened. After several moments, she walked back to the group with a small smile, pointing at a couch with several chairs and tables nearby on the side of the room.
The owner says you can lay her down over there or in a room if you wanted. I've slept there before. Despite its appearance, it's actually very comfortable.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:43 am

Vincent~Valentine

↘↘↘ With Taffy resting beside him his attention soon turned back towards the High Entia, who thankfully was remaining rather pleasant and helpful despite the ever more complex situation that was beginning to develop around them. It was unfortunate to say the least, but at least they had a guide; he could count himself lucky in that regard. As the Entia nodded to him, he began to scoop Taffy up from the floor; his wing leaving it's supportive stance only as his arms found purchase beneath her petite frame. She was considerably light for a supposed world destroyer, but that thought only lasted a moment as he heard the Entia say farewell to good ol' Jerry Jaws. "A real pleasure," Vincent began to add on; "I'm sorry that you caught us at a bad time, but I'm sure that we'll see you around if we decide to stick around a little longer. Have a nice day." Vincent kindly finished, a warm nod of farewell expressed before he took his leave after the Entia. His pace was consistent, but he sighed once through the journey as his legs groaned beneath him. They didn't like walking much, nor did they enjoy the additional weight they had to bear; his wings itched to support him by flapping now and again but he kept them tucked in tight to keep from smacking civilians as he passed by or attracting even further attention towards the group. He knew full well that they had more than enough as is. As they drew closer, Vincent's eyes glanced over the inn in both a curious and critiquing manner; it was of decent size and stature, but he could tell that it was a small town inn as they entered. Plenty of empty space, cozy enough to be a home, he was sure that this was a great place for the local town to come and relax. Strangers must be an odd sight.. Even for an inn. Vincent waited away from the actual counter, watching as the Entia approached what seemed to be the owner of the establishment and explained their predicament; after an exchange of what looked like a card, Vincent could merely assume that everything went well as she made her way back towards them. "Well then I thank you for your help;" Vincent started, taking a pause in conversation as he approached the couch and began to set Taffy down atop of it. The material gave way to her weight, letting her sink in to a comfortable level. When she settled he returned his attention back to the Entia, "I appreciate the guidance, we would have been lost and dealing with countless curiosities if it hadn't been for you. I'm sure our friend here shares the same sentiment, I'll let her know all that you've done for us when she awakens." He went on, straightening his back and facing forward so that his full attention and direction was oriented back to the conscious part of their little group. "If I may ask however, what was that card you gave to the man? It wasn't some kind of payment, was it?" Vincent inquired; despite being well reserved in his own spending, he couldn't help but think of some form of return for services rendered. Especially if she had paid off the owner for a room or to allow them to stay in the first place.

Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: I actually feel like I owe her something..
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:28 pm

Taffy Draklyn

The Woman From Afar

It was around this time that Taffy began to regain her senses. She was having a pleasant dream though. That was back home with her loved ones. Her mom, and dad, and even kid brother. With their next door neighbor dog Miko that would never shut up, and her guitar lessons. Then her dream started to turn into a nightmare, her being chased by an unknown force not known to her, and yet... Strangely familiar. Though something out of the blue happened in that dream... There was a giant red wall of some sort that was starting to crumble, and shadows from the darkness were leaking from it. Then there was a castle... From a strange fright Taffy opened her eyes wide, and gasped. "OH GOD!... Uh... I'm... Still here..." Taffy said as she held her head and then looked around for her guitar. "Uh... Sorry about that." she said as she grabbed her instrument, holding it close to her all the while, and being on the most comfy couch she had ever been on.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:55 am

Eve
Ageless High Entlian

The girl nodded at Vincent, watching as the man laid Taffy down on the couch. She seemed pleased when Taffy was comfortably situated. It had become evident at this point she hadn't been lying about how comfortable the couch was. She turned her full attention back to the Avian, smiling at his words.
I was glad to be able to help. Today has been quite curious for all of us. I just hope your friend is okay. I'd -I'd hate to impose on you all after you've been through so much, but may I stay with you all until she wakes up?
The girl looked at Vincent nervously as she said this, still seeming concerned about Taffys well being. Her nervousness turned to surprise as she heard Vincents question. She smiled at him after a moment.
It's alright for you to ask, Sir. The people in this town are so used to them, no one asks anymore. The card I gave him was a list of his inventory for this past month. In a way it's a form of payment. The inn keeper owed me a favor so he agreed to let you all stay in exchange me to do the same thing again next month.
The girl smiled at Vincent, honestly amused by the fact that he asked. With how small this town was, once people had became used to the girls method of record keeping, her cards were generally never brought up in conversation. She was seemingly proud of her little cards. They had served her quite well so far. The girls looked over at Taffy in surprise, sighing when she saw the girl seemed okay, though still a little pale. After a moment, the girl seemed to have recovered from Taffys sudden awakening, smiling at her comfortingly though still a little timidly. Her eyes seemed to widen a bit at the site of Taffys guitar. Like Vincent, it seemed to be something she hadn't seen before.
Whatever it may mean to you, You're still here. Still are you alright, Miss? You seemed pretty shaken up a few moments ago.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:14 pm

_____________________________________Jerry Jaws<<<
From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 2 Tumblr_n48lbm8W7v1s87sdho2_1280
>>>Service with a Smile_________________________________

Jerry frown looking down at Taffy in confusion... Jerry covered his mouth as she said 'those teeth' before passing out... he breathed into his hand and smelled it... HUH!... Do... Do I offend?... He was sure he brushed his teeth recently... His breath wasn't that bad by his senses... Then Vincent and Eve explained they were on their way to a nearby inn... He didn't wish to intrude on them but he was worried about the newcomers, especially Taffy as she had spoken less than ten words to him and she fainted... Jerry followed behind them quietly and when they laid Taffy down on the bed he made sure to stay out of the direct line of sight, wondering if it wasn't his breath just what could have made Taffy react so peculiarly... He raised hand to the Innkeeper and pulled some money from a fairly large clinking coinpurse at his side and put it on the table for a drink I'll take a something strong... He sipped his drink thinking to himself staying in the back of the group, hoping not to make Taffy react the way she did again.
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:52 am

Vincent~Valentine

↘↘↘ "It wouldn't be a problem," Vincent went on. The Entia had been helpful thus far, it would be only right of him to let her stay by Taffy's side till she woke up. He was sure that she would like to thank her as well, and besides, he was sure that he could still ask a few questions and find out a little more about the town and what was around if she stayed near. He'd need some kind of information to make his next move, his target was a slippery one and any hint or bit of advice was welcome. He just tried to refrain of thinking how unlikely getting any real information was. "I'm sure that she'd appreciate you staying by her side; and would like to thank you when she wakes up. Honestly, we're all a bit lucky that you showed up when you did so I apologize for any.. Earlier rudeness, I may have expressed." His mind flickered back to the look he was given, but that was so minor he didn't want to give it any further thought. A small apology would be enough to ease his mind, no matter how it would be received. Instead, as the Entia explained the card that she had given the innkeeper; and supposedly kept for most of the vendors and the town he found a new point of interest. "So you're able to keep track of the inventory of the whole inn for the past month, from memory?" Vincent questioned, running a hand through his hair as he wondered how everyone in town had grown familiar with it. Maybe she just kept great records? "That's quite remarkable, and an albeit odd, but useful profession. But it seems like we too owe you a favor now, if there was some way to repay it that is." Vincent went on, eyes glinting as his mind thought over the possibilities; his profession wasn't one that normally got lent out on favors. He doubted his services would be even needed, and he didn't plan to share his job in the first place. Still, how could he repay such a favor? Money would be simplest. As his thoughts wandered, his mind strayed; almost not noticing the bartender as he brought Jerry his drink. As he got closer however for the order, Vincent's eyes moved to the source of movement. Seeing how the large man was keeping his distance, Vincent let out a soft breath. "You mustn't blame yourself, if you do that is; she's just been through a lot today." He spoke up, loud enough to bridge the distance but in a muted tone as to not forcefully wake Taffy; but rather it be from his shouting or natural timing, he could hear her stirring behind him. He turned his glance to meet her, catching the sight of her clutching her guitar; but with the Entia already assuring her well being, he remained silent. Visual confirmation enough to sustain him for now.

Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: I actually feel like I owe her something..
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:00 am

Taffy Draklyn

The Woman From Afar

Taffy was embarrassed that she fainted, but it felt like a good rest. "Well I... I'm not used to being out here. I come from a place where I don't see much of these things." Taffy explained since she figured if she said out loud that she was from Earth again... They'll consider her crazy. Well... Except for Vincent since he seemed to understand... Kinda. "Uh... But I am okay now!" she said with a forced smile, before catching sight of Jerry again and shivering. She just wasn't used to so many teeth... That could... Chew her up and were coming out of his lips... 'Don't think about Taffy!' she thought as she held her head. "Welp! I'm Taffy Draklyn! And you guys are again?" Taffy couldn't remember the names at the moment.

Just outside of the town if one were to look outside they could see smoke rising from the hills in the distance. Was a fire starting?
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:29 pm

K

From Afar (Rp of Mocha, Vlad, Vanguard, Raven, DBZ, and Merc) - Page 2 J3XViIc

In one of the corners of the Inn was someone playing what looked like to be some sort of weird contraption. The way his hands were pressing on the thing over and over again was odd to say the least. The person made sure however that nobody was watching as he kept on playing his said games on the device as he looked up to see what the commotion was going on. 'So those are the people that I have to watch huh? Well alright then.' K kept on playing more and more with a few seconds to look back up again to see what was going on.
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am

Eve
Ageless High Entlian

The girl smiled at Vincents response.  .
Thank you, sir. I appreciate you saying that. With all that's happened today,  it's nice to see I could help someone. You  don't need to apologize. It seems like you were more concerned about your friend than anything else. I  don't really know what's going on, but it seems like that's a good thing.  
The girl nodded, seeming to understand how odd an explanation it was. It had taken some time for the town to get used to it. If the group were to ask, they would learn it had taken the girl doing this for six months for the town to stop outwardly questioning her methods, despite how solid they had proved from the beginning.
Yes, I was. People seem to find my memory very impressive. As odd as what I do is, I'd like to think it helps.
The girl turned back to Taffy as the girl spoke, smiling comfortingly at her as she seemed to shiver at something.  She turned in the direction the girl had looked, apparently curious, seeing Jerry and giving him a small wave. She turned back to the  girl after  a moment. Relief evident in her tone as she spoke to her.
That's a relief to hear. Where you come from sounds very interesting. I do hope things become a bit less unsettling for you soon.
The girl looked at her, then at her travel companions, seemingly not sure if she should introduce herself. She smiled nervously at the girl. She looked away, blinking as she thought she saw smoke in the distance.

I don't know if you were asking me, but I'm called Eve. Does everyone else see that?..."
[/color]
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:29 pm

Oscar Holden
The Lupine Fist!

Oscar sniffed the air. He had zoned out, thinking about his and his brother's adventures. But then he snapped back into the world with everyone else in it just in time to hear Eve say her name. "HELLO EVE I AM OSCAR HOLDEN ALSO BEING CALLED LUPINE FIST! DO YOU KNOW BAD LADY? BAD LADY HAS PINK HAIR BUT NOT PINK HAIR LIKE THIS GIRL"

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:35 pm

"sveiki jūs stulba sūdi, how goes the observation? things are heating up here" a notification that popped up on K's screen read, signed "facet^2"

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next