Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

+4
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 4 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:07 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 4 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
-------------------------------------
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

So many people were talking at once, and Blaze was kind of just lost, staring off into space--until Celeste grabbed him and dragged him off, that is. He stumbled a bit, then walked with her to the horses.
"Uh--Celeste? Are you really that pale? I mean--just--you're always kinda pale--are you feeling okay...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 4 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:18 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 4 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
-------------------------
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."

Celeste gave a small, high-pitched, and strained sounding chuckle as she heard Blaze's question, shaking her head as she stretched out a hand and laced her fingers through a horse's mane. "I... B-Blaze, I... d-during the fighting I..." She swallowed roughly as she struggled to find the words, her mouth suddenly dry and cottony. She gripped the mane tighter in her fingers, before letting go and dropping her hands to her sides, her shoulders trembling slightly. "I... I k-killed someone, Blaze... I... j-just... I g-got so caught up i-in the fighting and... I... h-he died..." she confessed after a moment, her voice breaking near the end. She stood there after she finished, quietly waiting for his response, trembling all the while.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:07 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 4 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer

Blaze blinked a few times, listening to Celeste speak, and noting how uncomfortable she seemed. He paused for a moment, then trotted over to Celeste and gave her a big hug.
"It's alright--I know that it must've been scary, but you had to do it, okay? You saved people by doing it...so it's okay...! It was just something that kind of...had to be done...right?" He pulled back away from her, seeming to get a bit melancholy at the end of his reply, but still having a sad smile on his face as he spoke to her. He'd given a simple response, but it was really all he could think of--he wasn't one to ponder things so much. He hoped that it would be effective enough to make her feel better, though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:50 pm

Christina Vorpal
The Spazzy Knight

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 4 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"W-well... Whatever is happening it seems like she is being taken care of by Blaze..." Christina answered as she slowly sucked on the lollipop. "... Um... So it looks like the carnival is on the move..." Christina said as a few of the performers got their carts moving. Pretty soon everyone was walking with them. A couple of guys were doing some tricks while walking, trying to perfect the routine. Pretty soon along the road darkness began to fall, and Christina began to yawn, her lollipop finished. "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaangh...." she sighed, tired of all this walking, so she got onto a caravan with Tatania. The small princess was asleep already.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:14 am

Doctor Desdemona Night
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 4 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Desdemona nodded at Edvard's lollipops and took the purple on. She looked over at Celeste and watched as the woman refused the remaining lollipop and left with Blaze. She nodded in understanding as the woman refused her help. The source of her discomfort was likely something she couldn't help much with anyway. Particularly if that power she displayed earlier absorbed her own energy. She looked over to Christina as she began speaking. It seems she will be. I didn't mean to overwhelm her but when I see someone not feeling their best, my professional instincts tend to perk up.  She observed the carnies around her, also sucking on the lollipop. She enjoyed the troupe as they entertained themselves on the journey to Naala.  She spotted Christina as she joined the little princess in a caravan and gestured saying, Good night. Hopefully we will all be able to sleep well. She continued walking with the troupe for several hours before finding a caravan and dozing off.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:25 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 4 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."

Celeste had stood still in surprise at first after Blaze hugged her, still rather unused to physical contact, before slowly she returned the embrace. It was... nice, to say the least, and comforting. "I... r-right," she murmured, nodding to his words before blinking at the sadness in his expression, her fingers brushing over his cheek without her realizing. She was just about to ask what exactly was wrong- but then, the caravan started moving. "Damn- we'll talk more later, yeah?" she prompted, before she hoisted herself onto the back of a horse and set off- her own things barely took any space, and she could carry most of them on her own back, so she rarely drove a wagon herself, instead keeping on horseback and keeping watch. Even as it got late and many others started heading to sleep, she rode on, seeming unaffected by the lack of sleep- either that, or she was afraid to close her eyes... either was possible, and the truth was uncertain.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:37 am

Tatania Everglot
The Princess of a Fallen Kingdom
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 4 Meowstic

As soon as Desdemona said good night to Christina, the young knight fell asleep as well. She was sleeping right next to the princess. The princess snuggled up to Christina, but then made a face. She slowly sat up and rubbed her shoulders. She was cold... And Christina's armor was in the way... "Stupid knight armor..." Tatania muttered as she grabbed a blanket and cushin. She then covered herself and her bodyguard and did the cute snuggling with her. Christina responded back with a happy groan since she was now warm as well.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:04 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 4 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

"Well Master Blaze, Mistress Celeste... I suppose we'll be taking our leave, rest well both of you, Fredrick and I do hope you feel better Mistress, should either of you need assistance in the night please feel free to call upon us... We have our own On The Go Toy Emporium with all of our remaining crafting supplies, it's a small very modest cart with bed, a work bench and a small roof over it, nothing special... I'll link it behind the rest of the caravan, Good Night." (Edvard Said Matter of Factly)

Before Edvard and Fredrick leave Fredrick whispers to Edvard.

"Her Expression is quite nostalgic don't you think?..."

Edvard looks at Fredrick Questioningly...Then Fredrick continued

"She looks like you did after your first time, doesn't she?"

Edvard examined the Young Psychic for a moment and realized what must have transpired at some point recently then he Flashed Back to the night of that awful incident, afterwards Edvard sat and cried for several days, he couldn't get over what he had done... However eventually, of course he did... But still he remembered the transformation, apparently it was different for everyone, but no matter what it was always painful after the first time... Edvard walked away with Fredrick pinned to his coat, somber and distant... She has a long road ahead of her, I don't envy her next few hours... Edvard thought to himself... then he said

Poor poor girl... Death alone is such a horrible experience but at ones own hands for the first time it is particularly stunning... Fredrick keep an eye on her for me for the next few days... We both know where she is right now...

Of course Master Edvard I will be as Vigilant as a Sire's Knight... Yes I do remember your first time, it was quite a time.

They headed off to their small cart went off to bed and waited to slowly follow the caravan where ever it lead them.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:03 pm

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer

Blaze smiled faintly at Celeste as the woman hopped up onto a horse, then, Blaze made his way to the head of the caravan, leading along the horse that was moving up in front. As the night began to pass, he looked up at the sky, the full moon hanging in the dark canvas like an eye into another world--a bright, quiet world that hung in the sky, looking down at everything on their own earth there below.
He looked back to the path ahead of them, and couldn't help but smile. Maybe--just maybe--all of these people joining was the start of something great.
He led on the leading horse for a while, up until he switched out with somebody else and curled up in the first wagon of the caravan, using his jacket as a pillow, and fell asleep...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot
The Spazzy Knight and the Princess of Honeria

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 4 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

Time went by slowly by the caravan went on, not stopping until they reached another town, and were finally in Naala. The next stop over was going to be Naala's capital, Nami-Cross, but as of right now the entertainers were stoking up on supplies and doing a few odd end jobs. "Looks like we'll be here for a bit... Want to eat?" Christina suggested to Tatania, and the girl yawned, rubbed her eyes.

"Vorpal. Do you think they have any baked goods?" Tatania asked, and Christina smiled at her, "I'm sure they do..." Christina said as they got out of their caravan. Though there was one thing she wanted to do first. She wanted to see if Celeste was okay. "You wait here Tania..." Christina said without a second thought as she went off. Meanwhile Tatania was confused... She was never given a nickname before. "Tania..." she said to herself before she felt her stomach growl. She was hungry... And she had some money on her. Time to get her baked goods! So without Christina watching Tatania went off to find a bakery. It's not like she'll get lost and she'll be back before Christina knew it.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:21 pm

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller

Celeste would be found near the back of the wagons, running her fingers through her horse's mane. She looked dead tired, like she hadn't slept all night- which... she kind of hadn't. She yawned even as she took her bags down from the horses back and tied him loosely to a tree, allowing him to graze as she rummaged and sorted through her things, ensuring it was still all there and that she hadn't lost anything. Not to mention, she wanted to see what things she had that she could do for profit... As Christina approached, she lifted her eyes to look at her before looking away again, an unreadable expression flicking across her face before it was replaced by her usual business smile. "What can I help you with, young miss?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:29 pm

"Oh well... I was wondering how you were doing..." Christina said as she sat near Celeste, "Um... You look like you haven't gotten any sleep..." Christina said when she looked at Celeste a bit more closely. "Do you... Want anything?" she asked with a shrug.

Meanwhile Tatania was exploring the town on her own. All the while she was ignoring the looks she was getting. She probably looked rich, but she didn't care. While walking around she made the observation that everyone loved the colors, Blue, Orange, Yellow, and Red. It was practically everywhere. "Now where is the bakery..." Tatania asked herself as she looked around, until she found it. She clapped her hands together and looked at the strange baked goods.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller

As Christina sat beside her, Celeste blinked in confusion, before sighing and nodding slightly. "Yeah... I'm fine, really... just a little tired, stressed... I'll be alright," she mumbled in explanation, before pausing to think over the woman's question. Did she want anything...? The first thing that came to her mind was sleep, but at the same time she was afraid to do that. Then food... which she could find on her own soon enough... the final thing that came to mind was something she certainly would not ask of someone she barely knew, like Christina, which... left her shaking her head with a small, sad smile. "Not... really, thank you for asking though. I appreciate the concern," she replied quietly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 4 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal

Post  Raven Todd Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:51 pm

Doctor Desdemona Night
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 4 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Doctor Night woke up early the next morning. She couldn't help but smile as she examined the people around her. So many possibilities! So much to do today, talk to Edvard, she was not quite sure whether their business arrangement was still intact, thank Blaze for allowing them all to travel with him, but first of all she felt the need to check up on the young psychic.  
After a short while she stumbled across the Knight and Young Princess speaking with the woman already. She stepped out from the shadows and made her presence known to the group. Good morning, everyone. I hope you all have a pleasant night.  Desdemona noted the psychics pale coloring as she came closer. The woman hadn't had a wink of sleep all night. Something deeper than a draining of power was at play here. She smiled at the woman and semi bowed. I hoped I would be able to apologize for yesterday. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. When I'm at work I tend to begin seeing anyone even slightly injured as my patient She stayed a comfortable distance away from the woman and analyzed her again. Something was not right here. That being said, would you mind if I ask how you are feeling? She smiled. It would be awhile before she stopped thinking like a doctor.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 4 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal

Post  Raven Todd Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:58 pm

Aingeal Forrest
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 4 Vaporeon2_zps4d896560
Aingeal looked up at the young girl in surprise. It had been a slow day so a customer was a very welcome change. She smiled brightly.   Hello! Welcome to our store! Is there anything I can interest you in? We're particularly known for our chocolate starfishes. She innocently analyzed the girls fine clothing before looking up and waiting for a response.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:12 am

"Oh... Okay... Get some sleep anyway." Christina said as she got up. She smiled at Desdemona, waving at her. "Hi there!" she said before going to see where Tatania was. But when she looked she didn't see Tatania where she left her. "... Tatania?" she asked as she looked around to try and find the woman she was supposed to guard. "Where did she go?" she asked herself as she looked around the caravan. Did she go to the bathroom? Did she get a drink?

"Oh?" Tatania tilted her head up as she looked at Aingeal. "Why yes you can help me... I wish to know these strange circles with bits in them." Tatania asked as she pointed at some cookies. Being a princess she never had such cookies before. She had little cakes, but not cookies, or cinnamon buns, or even cupcakes. It was just not part of her diet or part of their culture. They had sweet breads with jam, and chocolate. But that was it.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:33 am

Aingeal Forrest
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 4 Vaporeon2_zps4d896560
Aingeal looked where the girl pointed and saw she had spotted the cookie rack, in particular the chocolate chip cookies. She went out into the store through a flap on the side of the counter. She had never met anyone who didn't know what a cookie was. Maybe she was one a lady to be, sheltered to preserve her grace. She certainly seemed formal enough. She walked over to the girl with a slight spring in her step. Those are chocolate chip cookies. Aingeal began counting of the variety of cookies the store could make. We also have cinnamon cookies, ones with vanilla chips , cookies with sugar sprinkled on top,  ones with sprinkles, basically flavored sugar, It's actually quite delicious. We also make cookies with ten different types of nuts. Though if you prefer any flavors in particular, we would have no problem making anything your heart desires!  Aingeal smiled at the girl. She loved her job. what was there to dislike about working with sweets!  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:39 am

Tatania Everglot

"How strange... I never seen such an item before... May I... Try one?" Tatania asked since she was unsure. Would she like these... "Cookies was it? Such a variety..." Tatania commented as she looked at her nag of money. She knew that she wanted to buy food, but how much did these things cost? She looked back and wondered if Christina would like any. She had been working hard for her, so maybe she can offer a treat that they will all like. "... What If I asked for two of each cookie you have... How much would that cost?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:07 am

Aingeal Forrest
Aingeal nodded and smiled, off course, Which one would you like to try?  She waited for the girls response, then stared as she heard the girls request. She HAD to be a lady with that kind of money. She smiled kindly at the girl. Sorry, about that normally the most people ask for is ten cookies.  For that kind of order, it would normally be 75 gold pieces  for an order of that size but as we're having a sale today, for the moment it would be 60 gold pieces if you were to buy cookies today. I'm sure you'll love them. All of our products are home made from materials gathered throughout the area. Aingeal headed behind the counter to search for bags big enough for this odd order. When was back at her post she chirped to the girl, If you wanted the cookies personalized it wouldn't cost anything at all. You could have blue chocolate chips or star shaped sprinkles and anything like that. If you wanted, I always thought it was really fun when people made usual requests like that. She looked at the young girl and made polite conversation while the girl made her decision.   So how has your day been?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:19 am

Tatania Everglot

"Yes please..." Tatania said with a nod, and when she waited for her cookie. "Ten you say? Hmmm..." Tatania thought about it for a moment. Perhaps Christina would only want her to get ten... Maybe she'll get twenty. "I will have twenty." Tatania requested, and she certainly had some money on her. She thought about it. "May I have.. A cookies with all kinds of chips? Like a rainbow? And... Maybe I can have some in the shapes of the undead, and weapons? Please... Skulls, Ghosts, Zombies, the Evil Eye... And perhaps... The Honeria Symbol on two of them, and a shield and sword... You pick out the cookies for I have no idea which ones I would like." Tatania said as she nodded to herself on the requests. They seemed simple and in line to her. "My day is fine thank you. I am going to Nami-Cross later today."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:33 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:32 pm; edited 3 times in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:49 am

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller

Celeste nodded politely to Christina as she left, before sighing and rubbing her temples. It took her a moment before she noticed Desdemona, and she jumped a little at the sound of the other woman's voice. "I... er... it's a-alright..." she mumbled, shrugging before yawning again. She covered her mouth as she did, before rubbing her eyes and smiling tiredly- still her business smile, well practiced and meant to seem friendly and kind. "I'm tired, is all. I'll be fine soon enough, though perhaps I should hunt down some coffee..." she mused, biting her lip before looking back up to the doctor. "Sorry- I didn't mean to space off. Is there anything I can help you with?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:16 am

Aingeal Forest
Aingeal nodded and then smiled when the girl came to a decision and smiled as the girl listed her personalized order. She loved when customers gave her something fun to do. Her job was amazing!
Alright just give me a few minutes and I'll have your order ready! If your sure, you want me to pick I'd say five chocolate chips, five cinnamon cookies, five with vanilla chips and five with sprinkles.  I'll make the chocolate chip cookies with  rainbow colored chips.  I'll make the sugar cookies with the Honeria symbols in icing. The vanilla chips in the vamila chip cookies and the sprinkles on the sprinkle cookies will be in the shape of skulls, ghosts, zombies, and the evil eye, and the cinnamon cookies with a shield and sword in icing. Just give me eight to ten minutes. Aingeal pointed to a group of chairs lined against the wall. you may relax there while I finish your order.
Ten minutes later Aingeal came out skipping, smelling of chocolate and baking powder. She gently placed the bag on the counter and said to the girl, happily, Your order will be 40 gold pieces. I hope you enjoy your cookies. she spread out the cookies in the bag so she could gauge the ladies opinion of her work. Aingeal looked up as she heard the stores door open and an adorable green haired girl came in nervously muttering to herself. Hello! How are you?  She looked back at the young woman at the counter after remembering her remark and saying   That's good to hear. Nami cross is beautiful. I hope you enjoy your time there! She happily looked between the two woman and mused to herself happily.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:25 am

Tatania Everglot

"Thank you..." Tatania said as she gave her forty gold pieces, and she still had money to spare. She put her satchel of money back in her dress and waited for her order. She then heard a woman turned her attention to Elizabeth. She didn't say a word, but the woman was already high on her radar of weird since she was speaking to herself. "Yes I know..." Tatania said, but she couldn't understand why the woman was stating the obvious. Was this that small talk that Christina told her about that commoners did? So far Tatania came to this conclusion. They were quite nosy and loved stating the obvious, and liked to act silly in order to amuse themselves. "Speak up. She is speaking to you." Tatania said in a tone that she didn't realize could translate to being harsh. She thought that she was simply helping the woman out by addressing her flaw. By not speaking clearly.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:34 am

Doctor Desdemona Night
  Desdemona smiled in what she hoped was a reassuring manner. I'm glad to hear that. I'm sorry I startled you. I hope you are able to get some sleep soon. She watched as the woman put on a decidedly practiced smile, this seemed to be her professional smile. I recommend you find some quickly. Though if you have it, Tea might be able to help you get the boost you are looking for. She stood patiently as the young psychics mind wandered. Then replied steadily, It's quite alright. A lot has happened recently. I was merely wondering if anyone needed medical treatment before we travel into Naala. She looked at the woman and hoped her tensions were relieving even a little. Something was deeply plaguing Celeste, even if she didn't want to admit to it and Desdemona had the feeling even she couldn't help.

"?"
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next