Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

+4
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 3 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal

Post  Raven Todd Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:04 pm

Doctor Desdemona Night
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 3 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Desdemona nodded and smiled. Yes.  That festival was the reason I started visiting Honeria so often. After going to that festival for the first time I ordered about five dozen orders of spirit bread to give to my patients. Even when it wasn't freshly baked, it helped them forget they were in pain. She smiled reassuringly at Christina and practically stated. It's not all gone, not yet. You and the little one are still alive and you both still remember your home. As long as that's the case, Honeria cant be completely dead. Then Desdemona's ears perked up at the mention of Naala. She looked over at the group near her and  said I was heading towards Naala after the festival. If you want the company, I would gladly accompany you She smiled at everyone, Celeste and Christina  in particular. This was a very interesting series of events indeed!
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 3 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:14 pm

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot
The Spazzy Knight and the Princess of Honeria

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 3 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"Really!? That's... That's great! Is it alright if we come with you? All of you? The bandits may still be around and all..." Christina said with a gleeful smile. She would love to be around other people. Tatania was nice and all, but they had their differences and were normally at each other's throats.

"So... We're heading off with these people... Complete and utter strangers..."

"Don't be like that Tatania... Things will be alright. Trust me on this!"

"Trust you?"

"Yes trust! That's what we're supposed to do. It's what friends do." Christina said and Tatania looked at her closely. She nodded her head in agreement. She'll trust these people, so Tatania turned her attention to Desdemona. "So... Your coming along? What's your name?" she asked with a sigh since things seemed to be going Christina's way. They were going to go along with this group, but the only way that Tatania was going to trust them is if they prove it.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 3 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 3 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal

Post  Raven Todd Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:17 pm

Doctor Desdemona Night
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 3 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
 Desdemona  smiled at Christina's animated response. She truly was a unique person. Desdemona watched the knight try and convince her charge to travel with "complete and utter strangers." The child seemed naturally hesitant after all that had happened to her recently.  Christina seemed to have convinced the princess to travel with the group for the time being. That was good. Desdemona did after all wish the little princess well after all.
Desdemona looked up in surprise when Tatania approached her. Yes, I would like to. I was already going to Naala to purchase more medical supplies but after that attack I'd rather make sure no one else gets hurt. Doctor Night was still in her work mode at this moment so in her mind nothing came over making sure injuries were tended to. Desdemona gave a slight bow and continued, My name is Doctor Desdemona Night.  Desdemona smiled at the girl in what she hoped was a reassuring manner. Human reactions were very hard to predict after all.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 3 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:39 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 3 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
-------------------------------------
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

"Wow--we've sure got a lot of people coming with us--" Blaze murmured in surprise as he saw people saying left and right that they were all headed to Naala. Still, the more the merrier! Though he was none-too-excited at the aspect of getting smacked in the head again by the one fancy looking girl...
"So...uh--everyone who's following us--I can show you where our caravan is parked right now...? We were planning on staying a few more days, but now--uh--that doesn't look like the best idea! Sooo...yeah." And with that, Blaze turned, beginning to walk off towards where the performers' caravan was.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:20 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 3 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Edvard walked between the carts of the caravan thinking to speaking to Fredrick

"So dear Fredrick where should we wonder off to for our next business excursion?"

The balloon of course did not respond but Edvard heard Fredrick anyway

"Oh well my dear Edvard I do believe our two best possible choices are either Naala or Jiveland, although Sparrow's environment did pose as a good place for our Grand Emporium with its number of weekly work casualties however with the oncoming war I believe, for the time being, Honeria, Veloci and Sparrow are out of our reach at least temporarily... Don't you agree?

Fredrick said not as a real question but more as a statement of the current situation, or at least he did to the best of Edvard's knowledge.

"Oh quite of course, So the real question is Naala or Jiveland? but then how to get there in a timely enough fashion to set up shop, and even if we do get there how are we supposed to maintain a static number of customers with such heavy political affairs on the rise... Perhaps we could wage passage with these performers they seem to be of good taste, although what if they are heading into the fray and not away?"

Edvard said holding Fredrick as they turned about another cart.

"Well why don't you ask that one there?"

Fredrick was facing a sizable group; a knight, a lady in formal wear, a man in performers garb, a mystic and a familiar face.

"Well well well if it isn't dear old Desdemona, how are you Lady Night a many hour since we last saw you, how do you fare?"

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:37 am

Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona looked over as she heard a familiar voice calling out to her. She smiled as the group approached the caravan the man was currently next too. Hello Master Edvard. What a surprise to run into you! I believe its been half a year since we stumbled across each other. She bowed playfully to her detached business partner. I am well. I was a bit caught up in this scuffle but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. How have you fared? I see you've had to close up shop recently. she smiled not unkindly at the man. It was unfortunately an inevitability that some would begin wondering about " The happiest morgue in Sparrows" darker practices.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:47 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 3 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"Thanks! And we don't mind! I'm sure Tatania won't mind riding on a cart and such. Let's go fortune teller lady! By the way is your thing legit? I mean... Can you really tell the future?" Christina asked as she followed Blaze with an excited look. She didn't want to say it, but she always wanted to follow what the carnival folk did. She loved entertainers because her cousin was clown for a circus, along with a couple family friends. So carnival folk didn't bother her.

Well Tatania was certainly surprised at how she was being treated by the lady. She was being treated woth respect even though she was acting a bit rude. Tatania then put a couple of pieces together that would help her understand why that is. "Well... Dr. Night... I hope that this journey will prove beneficial to the both of us." Tatania said before she followed Christina to wherever they needed to go. They were following Blaze, and then Tatania stopped for a moment. And stared at the man that came before them with a balloon. "..." she gave one look to Christina that simply said one thing. 'This guy looks nuts.'

Christna looked over at Tatania when the look was given to her and looked at the man that came before them. She will admit... He was creepy... She made the sign that told Tatania to stay by her, and the princess didn't waste any time to go near her body guard right away. "So you know him?" Christina asked since the man seemed to know the Doctor.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:59 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 3 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

"Well isn't that good to hear! Ha Ha! Isn't it Fredrick!?"

Edvard said as he nudged Fredrick jokingly... Edvard was used to this, Fredrick didn't like talking in front of strangers, or at least he thought so.

Now which one of you could direct us the leader of this fine caravan? You good sir you look like a respectable member of the entertainment entourage. How 'bout it?

Edvard said as he gestured to Blaze and Celeste in his jolly charming manor

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:10 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 3 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer

First off, Blaze kind of stared at Edvard, wondering why the man was wandering around among the caravan wagons--and then he just got really confused about the balloon--how did so many strange people manage to gather in one place--what even--
"Huh--? Oh! Well--uh--" Blaze stuttered as he realized that Edvard was addressing him. "We don't really have a leader, honestly...but Celeste and I are some of the longest-time members...so if you have any questions, you could ask one of us...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:12 am

Doctor Desdemona Night
Doctor Night smiled at Tatania, particularly intrigued by the expression she made as she tried to gauge a reading of Desdemona. I hope so as well. We all deserve some peace after all that's happened.  She watched Christina's reaction as she talked to Celeste. She was adorable. Desdemona smiled as she looked at the fortune teller.  She did seem genuinely comfortable among carnival folk. It seemed she knew someone in this line of work. Then the princess suddenly huddled closer to her bodyguard. Then Christina addressed her. she smiled in as reassuring a manner as she could muster. Edvard did leave quite an impression on most people.Yes. we used to be in business together. He owned a toy store in Sparrow and we began a partnership where I would provide him with herbs and he would return his side of the bargain with toys from his shop for my patients. His crafts were quite beautiful. It helped calm the young ones greatly.   She looked at Christina, inquiring if the woman wanted to know more.  Then she returned her gaze to Edvard as he addressed Blaze and Celeste. what was he up to?!
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:27 am

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Well you seem to be the ones we need to speak with... oh dear but where are my manners I seem to have not introduced myself I'm Edvard Baskerville and this is Fredric my business icon it's very nice to make your acquaintances all of you.

He pinned Fredrick to his coat button to free his other hand which he placed behind his back with an eloquent bow and a flourish of his coat, He outstretched his hand to Blaze to shake.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:40 am

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer

"Oh--uh--hey--" Hesitantly, Blaze shook Edvard's hand, giving him a curious, and yet confused, look. "You were looking for us...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:16 am

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Oh quite... Mhmm Coughs to clear throatRight then down to business, you see we are in need of transportation and wished to inquire if you so happen to be traveling to either Naala or Jiveland for we wish to spread the joy of our business to others throughout this wonderful World of ours

Edvard looked upon Blazes uncomfortable face as well as the expressions of the others... Then Fredrick comes down and whispers something in his ear.

This could actually be a good opportunity for us Edvard.

... on second thought Sir I have a business proposition for you if you wish to accept Mr... oh I didn't catch your name Mr...

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:12 am

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer

"Well, we're heading to Naala, actually..." Blaze replied to Edvard, drawing his hand back slightly more quickly than natural once the handshake was over. In all honesty--he felt really uncomfortable right now. He was just getting a really creepy vibe off this guy. "Oh--Blaze. My name's Blaze. And...business proposition...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:49 am

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

"Ah yes we will offer our services to you and your merry band of performers in exchange for transportation and the freedom to sell our wares..."

Edvard began to like this "Blaze" the more they spoke he seemed like quite the alright gentleman.

"you see I am a famous toy crafter from Sparrow I used to run a widely loved store called Baskervilles there until recently due to an increase desire for self defense equipment began to rise due recent political strife we seem to be going through other nations and the fear of spreading trouble I lost most of my customers money to weapons and defense dealers. And with so many people leaving to try and retrieve their families from said striving political countries I also lost many customers in the morgue"

Oddly all of Edvard's story was true... Edvard although eccentric and insane was very well mannered and honest especially to those he liked, and Blaze gave him a good feeling

"You see my work encompasses two of the greatest duties I can offer my fellow man..."

Lifts up a both index fingers in front of him.

"One: Joy in life especially for children and the less fortunate, and Two: Peace in death to the beyond... so my dear Sir Blaze I beseech you could we not travel with your caravan I can craft toys for your people for free or for your customers at modest set, and should you need services involving the beyond or bringing a fallen friend to more respectable parting status I would feel obligated to offer my services in any regard free of expense... All we ask is a mobile place to extend our wares and services, what say you?"

Edvard had a half dignified half pleading expression on his face.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer

As Edvard continued to speak, Blaze calmed down slightly...maybe this guy actually had reasonable motivations after all! He wasn't sure why, but he still felt a slightly odd vibe from the man...but his requests seemed reasonable...
"Well, if you just wanna travel with us and sell at the festivals, I don't see anything wrong with that, really..." Blaze shrugged, smiling slightly. Having so many people with their caravan might get crowded, yes--but it could be fun, too!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:08 pm

"I see... So he owned a toy store..." Christina said as she crossed her arms and thought about the new man that was going to come with them. This guy... This one kind of made her cautious, but he seemed nice. Though his story was a little hard to believe she would have to trust it for now. Even if it was the truth, the man like Desdemona seemed to be... A bit off in how they viewed the world. Or maybe Christina was being paranoid. "He seems like a good guy." Christina commented when it looked like he was going to join them. "Hey maybe he can make that toy you lost--OW" Christina held her arm when Tatania smacked it. She rubbed it an d had a goofy grin as the princess rolled her eyes.

"Vorpal... I want to go soon..."

"Yes of course. We need to get to Naala." Christina said as Tatania went on on her own to sit in a caravan. "So your going to sell toys? That's cool, I'm surprised that your not going to chip in on the profit though Blaze. But whatever... So... What made you want to become a toymaker..." Christina switched to who she was talking too when she got her responses. "I like your balloon." Christina said as she pointed at Fredrick trying to be nice as Tatania sat on one of the caravans.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

"Edvard and Fredrick were quite excited Oh dear thank you so much Master Blaze, this is quite wonderful news! We're so Grateful!"

Edvard looked over to Christina.

Oh why thank you, you're quite kind I've been making toys since I was very young, I learned from my mother... However that isn't my entire profession, I also worked on the side as very revered mortician. I find the combination a good balance to my life.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:33 pm

Christina Vorpal
The Spazzy Knight

Christina nodded her head forcing a smile and then stopped for a moment when he mentioned the second part. "I'm sorry... You were a what? I don't think I heard that last part." the truth was that Christina did hear it. A mortician. That was just a bizarre combination, and she remembered the story that her brother told her one night, of a screwed up man that turned people into toys. Silly kid things... Right? 'Don't go into the horror stories Christy! Don't do it! You'll scare yourself and probably wet the bed! And you don't have extra sheets this time!' Christina thought to herself having a somewhat distant look in her eyes.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:54 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 3 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
-------------------------
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."

Celeste had kept pretty quiet while she stood nearby, a bit unsure of where to speak up or anything. There were just so many conversations going on at once, it was a little hard to focus... Though, she did mumble some things quietly under her breath that were incoherent. As they'd wandered along towards the caravans, she stuck rather close to Blaze, a faraway look in her eyes. Something seemed to be on her mind... she didn't even notice the few times she was spoken to, until Christina caught her attention with her mention of fortunes. "Oh, well I- ..." She'd been about to reply to the young woman before suddenly another stranger appeared, and she bit her tongue, eying him critically. Something... didn't sit right with him. She stayed quiet though, even when the strange man asked for the leader of the caravan, letting Blaze do the talking. She was apprehensive, looking over the group of people gathered around before slinking back some behind Blaze. She wasn't feeling the best, and she did actually look kind of pale... It wasn't clear what exactly was wrong though, if someone actually noticed her silence they would have to try questioning her to see what was the matter.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:51 am

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer

Blaze smiled and nodded to Edvard, then as the man began talking to Christina, Blaze turned to Celeste.
"Do you think that you can help me set up the caravan to get going? We still need to pack up a few things and get the horses ready to go."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:23 am

Doctor Desdemona Night
Doctor Night watched the proceedings with interest. She  couldn't help but chuckle as Edvard managed to find a way to become a part of their voyage. Then she noticed Celeste looking noticeably pale. Her mind still professionally framed, Desdemona went over to the fortune teller. Are you alright, Madam?  You don't look very well.   Perhaps what she had used to heal the mother and her child had side effects? Doctor Night looked from Blaze to Celeste. Did he not notice that her complexion was unhealthily white?! Desdemona looked at Blaze and signaled for him to look at his companions face in a manner that Celeste wouldn't notice.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:54 pm

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Edvard caught Desdemona's words looked over at Celeste and spoke as he noticed the two of them were pale.

"Oh deary, uh Dear lady (Celeste) I believe Dr. Night is correct you seem rather pale are you feeling alright? Perhaps you should let the good Doctor take a look at you just in case, you don't want to start traveling ill... and Doctor you don't look to well yourself. It might be best if you two took rest, I am more than willing to help Master Blaze in any pre-travel affairs that need to be attended to, if you don't mind Madam (Celeste)."

Edvard looked over at Christina and saw her paling with wide eyes.

Oh dear dear dear, not you too, M'lady Knight you seem quite pale as well you may want Dr. Night to examine you as well...

Fredrick whispered in Edvard's ear

"Perhaps you have something that could perk them up a bit?"

"Capital Idea Good Sir!"

Edvard fished around in his Jacket of Wonder and Pulled outr Four Colorful Lollipops, unwrapped one and put it in his mouth, sucked on it.

"Here you are M'ladies! Take on each they always make me feel better when I'm down!"

He offers up the other three to Christina, Desdemona and Celeste, with a charming smile

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:10 pm

Christina Vorpal
The Spazzy Knight

"H-huh?" Christina said when she looked at the lollipops. She took one, and blue one, but go figure, blue is her favorite color. "Thanks..." Christina said as she looked over to Celeste. She was watching the interaction between the man and Celeste, and she came to a conclusion. He is fine, but do not get him angry. Try to stay on his good side, but that should really be a rule of thumb to anybody. "I think..." she began to trail off as she tried to remember what could have made Celeste this way. "She is a future teller... Maybe the amount of people here are giving her a really bad headache?" Christina answered and somewhat asked. She honestly didn't know...

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 3 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."

"I... y-yeah, I can help," Celeste mumbled quietly, nodding slowly in response to Blaze's request- before blinking as the doctor spoke up. Oh... had they noticed? She lifted a hand to her cheek, rubbing the skin under her fingers for a moment before she shook her head. "I'm fine, really. Don't worry about it," she insisted, stepping closer to Blaze and shaking her head again. It was nice they were worried- but she still didn't trust them yet, and besides, she wasn't... truly ill. Not really, anyways. Even if she felt sick to her stomach, the cause was nothing the doctor could fix... "... No thank you. And I can handle it very well, thank you," she added as she was offered a lollipop, refusing both the candy and the stranger's help. If she could just get away, get them to stop questioning her and making her remember maybe she would be okay. "I just need a little air, it's not the people, it's not a headache- I'm fine." Her voice was growing more strained as she spoke, and she was struggling to relax. Having so many people fretting over her just got on her nerves- especially since the majority of them were strangers. In an attempt to escape, she snagged onto Blaze's sleeve before tugging him off, heading for their horses- he had mentioned they needed to get them ready, after all, and it meant she could get away from both the group and, if she was lucky, the rapidly growing sense of nausea.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next