Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters

+3
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
Not Manchee
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters - Page 2 Empty Re: [New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:09 pm

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters - Page 2 Orc1410

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters - Page 2 Wednes10
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Wednesday shook his head to Samara, it was obvious she insisted in entering this building. It wasn't like Wednesday could say no to an EDF Ranger, but he tried his best to stop her "No enter! Bad building very smelly!" and then he was shoved out of the way, crashing into a nearby wall right against his back. Well that obviously hurt like a bitch, Wednesday let out a few pained grumbled on the ground before realizing he had to warn Nankis "NANKIS-DONO! RED RANGER GO! RED RANGER GO!" he yelled, sounding like he was just yelling out a Power Ranger's catchphrase. In fact, he was actually warning Nankis of Ranger Red going upstairs and that he should stop her.

"WATAH! You are nothing before my Fishman Karate!"

Wednesday's Theme - Aggression & Victory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters - Page 2 Empty Re: [New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:48 pm

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters - Page 2 3677f0d9-9095-4e94-a8e7-edc9497e5e86_zpsc3vue2gt

Mr Nankis

════════════════════════════════════════    

Mr Nankis was just about to go down to talk to Mr Wednesday, when he heard the Orcinian's voice shouting out at him...something about a red ranger? Needless to say, the officer was confused, until the flash of red that was Samara streaked past him towards Evelyn's cell. He was among the officers that tried to stop her, mostly because he knew what the EDF would do to Evelyn and there was the whole ethics thing he should be keeping in mind...but also because this was his case, and he didn't want the EDF taking it away from him.

"Hey- I've already interrogated her, you're not needed."

He said carefully, knowing that his badge meant nothing to this woman, and it wouldn't protect him.

"My partner and I are on it, Miss. Wouldn't wanna trouble the EDF."

He added, placing himself between Samara and Evelyn and allowing himself to take a firmer stance in front of the ranger, refusing to think about the certain destruction that this woman could cause.

Wednesday you have to just stop-
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:32 pm

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters - Page 2 Gs_kar10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I      w i l l      e n f o r c e      t h e        j u s t i c e         I      b e l i e v e    i n "

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer
Evelyn's Theme- In the name of the law

" A n d      I      d a r e       y o u        t o         t r y       a n d       s t o p    m e "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Evelyn looked over at Samara and sighed. She got up, nearly tripping and looked at the woman. "Do I look 13 feet to you? I don't think so. Look, I'm not a criminal, okay? I'm an enforcer. There is a total difference." she turned away from the woman, going back to her cot. "Now if you'll excuse me..."she sighed and started to try and fall asleep again, since resting could start healing her wounds.

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters - Page 2 Evelynsig_zps81639dd2
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:03 am

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters - Page 2 D0007590-b7c2-46c9-b3ab-ef14ff307235_zps822t035c

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters - Page 2 Cooltext121276618085733_zpstgchxvwg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x you can`t help me, it`s in my soul xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx pray for mercy, theres nowhere else to go x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【EDF RANGER】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Behind her glasses, Samara narrowed her eyes at the gator girl, her sassy response prompting a very abrupt and loud punch against the bars from the ranger- no way was she gonna let that thing sleep. "CUT THE CRAP, INMATE! So long as you are in custody, you are a criminal- do yourself a favor and do not try to convince yourself otherwise..." She blinked and scoffed as Nankis got in between her an the inmate, keeping her gauntlet covered fists clenched as she glared down at the male. "If you were really so worried about troubling the EDF- perhaps you should have been more concerned with the trail of blood leading into your headquarters, yes? Even this filth knows not to take you seriously, officer... now, please, allow me to assist you." Her voice took a sickeningly sweet turn as she faked a bright smile- of course, before shoving Nankis aside and throwing her fist against Evelyn`s bar again, creating another rigidly loud sound as her metal gauntlets clanged against the metal of the bar. "Now- on your feet, inmate. Be quick about it... before I make sure you can`t stand up ever again." Samara`s disposition said it all- she was perfectly willing to severely injure anyone who didn`t listen the first time. She meant business- and this girl was clearly a big threat to New Gotham... or, at the very least, tied to one.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Come on... resist arrest already!
Samara`s Theme - Dynamic Rocket
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:17 am

]

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters - Page 2 3677f0d9-9095-4e94-a8e7-edc9497e5e86_zpsc3vue2gt

Mr Nankis

Mr Nankis was relatively confident as he placed himself between Samara and Evelyn. As Samara's voice grew sweeter, his confidence went on decreasing...he could tell something was wrong here. Being shoved to one side before he could even register the hidden insults confirmed this. As he stepped forward again, he scowled, insisting on his authority.

"The blood is the Kalem Klub's problem.. All of this is the Kalem Klub's problem."

Samara clearly gave zero fucks. Nankis, however, was way too focused on achieving something here, and didn't have enough regard for his own life, apparently.

"This is our inmate, ranger, I'm going to have to insist that you leave this to me."

He had been hoping some officers might come and give him backup on this, but they had all scattered.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:25 am

" I      w i l l      e n f o r c e      t h e        j u s t i c e         I      b e l i e v e    i n "

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer

" A n d      I      d a r e       y o u        t o         t r y       a n d       s t o p    m e "

Eve didn't do much as Samars spoke to her. However, she also didn't move at first, pretty happy with just resting on that cot. After a bit, she sat up, just looking at the woman with a tired look."Look lady. Unless you ask me nice like this gentleman, I'm not gonna give you the time of day. I had a really shity day. Apparently, no one believes I'm an enforcer when it's on file, I'm still kind of dying, and lastly, you're loud. That's coming from who's job it is to yell at people. Pester me again...you'll be surprised." with that, she laid back down again.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:00 am

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters - Page 2 D0007590-b7c2-46c9-b3ab-ef14ff307235_zps822t035c

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters - Page 2 Cooltext121276618085733_zpstgchxvwg

"You defacing the city and not taking responsibility for your actions is the EDF`s problem, officer. I am going to have to insist that you stop interfering with our business before I take you into custody myself for aiding a felon- are we clear, officer?" She enunciated his rank with a very taunting lilt, as if to imply that he wasn`t exactly what the rank entailed- before without offering a chance for rebuttal, returned her attention to Evelyn, snarling. Between Nankis` incompetence and Evelyn`s stupidity, this entire situation was irritating. But, with the direction this was going- she could tell it certainly wouldn`t be a waste of time. "Alright then..." Without further ado, Samara reeled her fist back- and pounded it directly through the bars of Evelyn`s cells, stepping her way into it and toward where the lizard girl laid wordlessly, before grabbing a hold of the ends of her bed and outright flipping the thing over to fling the smaller alien into the wall. "DO YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT HOW YOUR DAY WENT, INMATE-?!" She roared, kicking the bed aside and punching her fist into her open palm- just to let her know she wasn`t afraid to go further with this if she didn`t cooperate. Or if she did cooperate. Samara sure as hell didn`t care, that was for sure. "Your previous occupation holds NO WEIGHT after your terrorist attack on the city, inmate. Now- GET. ON. YOUR. FEET."  

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:23 am

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer

Eve screamed and hit the floor. She was pretty surprised to hear the words 'terrorist attack' in that sentence. She got to her feet, and faced Samara.  "Terrorist attack? WHAT FUCKING TERRORIST ATTACK?!  DID I DESTROY THE CITY LIKE A FUCKING KAIJU MONSTER? DID I RUN AWAY FROM YOU PEOPLE? FUCK NO! I UPROOTED A FEW TREE BY FUCKING ACCIDENT, LAID DOWN, AND TURN MYSELF IN! WHY WOULD I DO THAT IF I HAD NO REGARD FOR PEOPLE AS YOU SEEM GO CLAIM I DO? Let's think for a minute. Hmm. Oh I know. I FUCKING CARE ABOUT INNOCENTS LIVES!" Eve shook her head at the both of them. There was someone worse out there and here they were concentrating on her because the NATURE COMMITTEE WAS ANGRY! She just shook her head in anger, stepping back.   "I don't understand why you aren't looking for the source and you're even bothering with me. That bug thing turned me into that monster because I BETRAYED HIM! I wanted to work together to put HIM behind bars. But no...you people think arguing with me is a fine waste of time!" Eve growled, panting since she was so tired. They were wasting time, Scizo could be doing something awful for the others and here she was, arguing with police.

[/color]

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:23 pm

░░▒▒▓▓I  am  not  a  subject▓▓▒▒░░

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters - Page 2 Sample-cfdf544d3f1c1b1898b2239bbe7cc7bf_zpsyh7r4mb3

░░▒▒▓▓I  am  a  phenomenon▓▓▒▒░░

Sven Zeret
Showstopper
☆-------------------------------------☆
Outrun your past. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .chase your future
treasure your present

Slowly and quietly--or rather, as quietly as a large pack of giant ants going through a crowded city could be--Sven led the group of giant ants towards the Kalem Klub building. After a moment, he stopped with the ants across the street, signalling for the insects to halt for a moment. He glared across the street at the building.
"Alright...get in, grab the Russian dog and Evelyn, and get out...simple as that..." he murmured to himself, cracking his knuckles, then pausing before giving a small smirk. "Sounds fine...but if we're doing this, we're doing this my way." Sven turned, jumping on top of one of the giant ants and sitting down, then pulling out his riding crop and pointing it across the street at the Kalem Klub building, kicking at the ant's sides to indicate for it to move--then shouted out for the other ants, "CHAAARGE!"
And just like that, a wave of giant ants was charging across the street. Sven put his crop back on his belt, then took hold of the antenna of the ant he was riding, using them for reigns as he steered the ant towards the door of the building--knocking the door in while the other ants busted in through the windows of the first floor. He rode the ant he was on in through the doorway, unable to help but let out a giddy laugh that was half excitement half fear over the fact that he was likely about to be shot at from multiple sides at once--hopefully the ants would keep people busy. He called out from atop the ant in the middle of the first floor, "I'm here for the gator girl and the Russian dog! Hand 'em over and maybe I'll refrain from turning your office into an ant farm!"

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆
A Stubborn Defiance - Until It Breaks

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters - Page 2 Giant_10
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:52 pm

Wednesday let out a sigh, this was a shitty day. At least it was over, once everything was said and done for the day he'd go back to his apartment and eat some icecream while watching Television. The Orcinian walked over to a water dispenser, getting him a small cup of water to pore over his head "At least it's quiet-" he spoke to a nearby Kalem Klub member... and then a swarm of giant ants burst from the window. They were just poring in, a stampede of ants like wild horses. Kalem Klub members screamed as the entire office descended into chaos. Lasers were shot erratically around the building as Wednesday ducked down "WHY!? WHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY!?" GIANT ANTS AGAIN!? What the fuck was wrong with this city and GIANT ANTS!? IT WAS LIKE YOU WALKED DOWN THE STREETS AND OH NOOOO THERE WERE GIANT ANTS EATING A BOOK STORE AGAIN! DRIVE DOWN THE STREET AND YOU ACCIDENTALLY RUN OVER A GIANT ANT! HAVE A CUP OF WATER THEN GIANT ANTS FLOOD IN! Eventually Wednesday got sick of ducking under lasers and stood up, making a stand in a narrow hallway awaiting a wave of GIANT ANTS to flood in. Surely, they did, and Wednesday took a martial arts pose "NANKIS-DONO!" Wednesday called out to his partner as he heard Sven's demands "THE DOG! KEEP THE DOG SAFE! THEY'RE LOOKING FOR THE DOG!" he yelled as the ants flooded in. To which Wednesday began to karate chop ALL OF THEM "WATAH! CHOOIIIIIIIIII! WUTAAAAAAAAAAH! AYAAAAAAAAAA!" he screamed as he struck at the antennaed fiends. He had no idea why they were searching for the dog... but he knew that EDF Ranger was with Evelyn so he figured Nankis could at least try to stop him from getting the dog... even though Wednesday was honestly creeped out by the thing and wanted it to leave.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:12 pm

Mr Nankis

Mr Nankis was left with nothing to say for a moment, trying to think of something that wouldn't get him killed by the EDF ranger...and luckily before he could say what he was actually planning on saying, which would most definitely get him hurt, he heard Mr Wednesday's cries...and also the giant ants.

"Oy! Keep the prisoner, just make sure the giant ants don't get to her!"

He called out to Samara before rushing to another, much smaller cell, where he had stuffed the Russian dog...because it looked suspicious. He couldn't just leave it to roam around freely.. Grabbing the dog, he hid it in his blazer and went down to see the state of the giant ant destruction, only to be confronted with the lizard guy from before.

"So Schizo's sending' his fuckin' lackeys for us now? Doesn't even have the decency to make his own house call?"

He commented, spotting Wednesday, who was busy destroying a bunch of ants. Now, Nankis was conflicted. He needed to get the dog to safety, purely because if Schizo wanted it, then the Kalem Klub needed to keep from him. However, their headquarters were getting destroyed, and that wasn't something he could stand for either..so he had the best idea. Running back upstairs, he released a cocker spaniel- because apparently the Kalem Klub arrested a lot dogs -and set it free on the ground floor.

"LOOK, THERE'S THE DOG!"

Nankis pointed at the cocker, hoping the ants would take the bait and follow the dog as it ran out of the office the same way the ants had come in.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:31 pm

So— Evelyn`s outburst earned her a very, very powerful punch directly to her jaw, from a steel plated super strength infused fist that had shattered through walls and shook the foundation of buildings in the past. “Be. Quiet. Don`t you dare pretend to hold any moral high ground in front of me.” The ranger seethed, punctuating her irritation with another squared punch. “Do you not GET that you`re guilty by association—?! Are these words too big for you?! Now, you`re going to tell me everything you know about this bug, or—“ Speaking of bugs, giant ants. Samara didn`t flinch nor show any genuine signs of distress or surprise at the abrupt crashing sounds through the first floor of the building- just let out a depressive, exhausted sigh as she glanced slightly over her shoulder. She assumed correctly that it was the inmate`s accomplices coming to her assistance… but regardless- that just meant she could take more prisoners to gather more information from. Perhaps even sufficient bait for the bug. Hopefully the others were smarter than Evelyn- because really, yikes. “Got it…” She murmured to Nankis, waving him off dismissively before looking back to Evelyn. “…As I was saying… tell me the rest of what you know of the bug— or there won`t be anything left of you for his lackeys to save."  

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:10 pm

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters - Page 2 Sample-cfdf544d3f1c1b1898b2239bbe7cc7bf_zpsyh7r4mb3

Sven Zeret
Showstopper
treasure your present

Sven pressed himself low against the ant he was riding atop, not wanting to get hit by any of the stray laser blasts that were making their way ricocheting about the room. The moment that Nankis spoke to him, though, Sven immediaely pushed himself back up and yelled back at the man,
"Hey, suit! Call me a lackey ONE more time and I swear you'll regret it!" His eyes followed the harmless cocker spaniel as it dashed out of the door, and he called out to the ants, "Alright ants--three of you guys go grab that dog. We're not done here yet." Then, he turned his eyes back to Nankis as three of the ants left the building in pursuit of the cocker spaniel. "We still need the pink gator girl, asshole! Listen to me when I'm talking to you! Hell, the ANTS are better listeners than you! ....And what the fuck is that weird bump in your jacket--?"

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:15 pm

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer

Eve barely saw that punch coming and went sprawling on the floor. She coughed up a little blood. She pushed herself off the ground, glaring at the woman."Thank you miss, may I have another...?"she mocked the woman, getting on her feet with shakey posture.  "I already told the other guy everything I know...he's crazy and looking for these weird artifacts called-"she then saw the ants and Sven riding on them. She looked...dumbfounded. One because what the fuck was going on? Second because it was Sven. Sven, riding in on a white steed in shining armor saving the little ol princess...except that wasn't it at all and it was normal him riding on a giant ant while she was bleeding to death. She shook her head as this was happening. There was no redeeming herself now.  "You know what? I'm done. You won't believe me...so.."she grabbed the folded up scythe on her back, and brandished it. She held it close in a defensive way.  "Get away from me or else..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:52 pm

Mr Nankis

Mr Nankis was pretty pleased with how effective his plan had been. Sure, lizard guy was angry at his derrogative attitude, but the dog was safe. That was important. Then, of course, it was brought to the officer's attention that Evelyn was still a thing, and maybe his brilliant hideout for the dog had been discovered.

"Yeahhh I'm afraid the gator girl is gonna be stayin' with us. You're welcome to try fightin' the heavily armed EDF ranger guardin' her though."

He pointed out, smirking ever so slightly before scowling at the bump in his jacket comment.

"What makes you think I'd tell YOU what's in my jacket? What's that protrusion coming from your ass?"

He was talking about the tail, guys.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:50 pm

Sven Zeret
Showstopper
treasure your present

"Well, someone's being difficult..." Sven hissed in reply to Nankis' response about Evelyn. He was debating getting off the ant and trying to fight or not--and decided that it was probably a bad idea. So, instead, he pointed at Nankis and shouted at the remaining mass of giant ants, "Hey, bugs! Swarm 'im! Let's show him that we don't back down so easily! When I want something, I get it." And then Nankis mentioned his tail--and Sven seemed taken aback for a moment, before his expression very quickly became quite angry. "SHUT UP! Nobody ASKED you! Fucking--ants, tear this guy apart! And grab whatever's in his jacket while you're at it! I'm tired of him already!" Sven stayed atop the ant he was riding while a group of other giant ants scuttled forwards towards Nankis, clearly with the intent to attack.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:10 pm

Mr Nankis

Mr Nankis kept his cool as Sven became more and more agitated, the mutant's call for a full on attack not seeming to register on the officer's face. Apparently you could only be attacked by bugs so many times before they became common day enemies like that one stinky guy in the subway or a fly on your windshield.

"Struck a nerve? Do you fuckin' aberrations even HAVE those?"

He taunted, pulling two laser guns out and shooting at the ants before turning over a desk and taking cover. He peeked up for a second to send a few blasts at Sven cause fuck that guy, but also cause he could justify it, so why not?

"I'm giving you a fair warnin' here- keep helpin' that psycho and shit'll only go downhill from here! Now are you gonna call of your flock or are we gonna have to end you?"

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:03 pm

When Evelyn made an attempt at a joke- Samara responded quick with a strong kick to the alien girl`s side, her lips set into a serious frown. The girl`s words were confusing-- it wasn`t that she didn`t believe her, only that she was mostly repeating herself at this point... but, clearly, this girl was deadset on being oh so virtuous and pure-- there would be no treating her like an actual criminal. She was either dumb or delusional-- whichever was none of her concern. Clearly, Samara would have to beat her further into submission first.
When she bared her scythe, the EDF ranger took this as a sign that she no longer needed to hold back- and without further ado, viciously ripped out one of the bars to Evelyn`s cell, effortlessly tossing it around in her palm as she looked the other over. "A fight with me is a death wish. Not that I have any complaints about it- you`re annoying." She spoke in a sigh, twirling the bar in her hand- before abruptly whipping it out toward Evelyn`s skull, while her free hand formed a fist and thrusted it toward Evelyn`s center. She wanted to get this over with as quickly and efficiently as possible- it was almost starting to get irritating having to deal with this girl... 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:03 pm

Sven Zeret
Showstopper
treasure your present

"You're treadin' on REAL thin ice here, bud..." Sven hissed at Nankis as the man spoke again, his temper clearly rising quite steadily. Sven cringed somewhat as he actually heard the ants' dying screeches when Nankis shot them--maybe speaking ant because of some magic helmet wasn't always the coolest thing. He grimaced, realizing that the ants weren't actually going to be doing much good without back-up--that is, unless they somehow managed to overwhelm the Kalem Klub members, which seemed unlikely at this point. At this point, divide and conquer sounded like a good plan...and then Nankis was shooting at him. Sven immediately ducked down, sliding off the ant and using it as a shield, feeling his heartbeart speed up even further. He peeked over the top of the ant at the place where Nankis was hiding, hearing the man speak again, and shouting back at him, "Bit late for that, I'm already below the bottom of the fucking hill!" He grimaced as he stood back up again. This was a bad idea. His only weapon was a riding crop, and he had no idea how to really fight--but hell, he wanted to prove to this guy that he wasn't just some 'abberation.' He growled quietly under his breath, then pointed at Wednesday with one hand, calling out to the ants as he pointed at the whale-man, "ATTACK!" And then, as the ants swarmed towards Wednesday, he himself ran towards the table that Nankis was hiding behind--vaulting over it and attempting to tackle the man--hoping to knock the gun out of his hand--and maybe discover what that strange lump in his coat was. "End THIS, asshole!" The success of his tackle actually surprised him--and he sat up a bit from where they'd fallen, lookng down at the unconscious man in shock for a moment--before grinning. "HA!" He then unceremoniously shoved his hands into Nankis' jacket--pulling out a dog. That was surprising, too. He stared at the canine for a moment, before shifting the dog to hold it under his arm, turning to look at Wednesday and calling out to him, "Alright, that's one down! If you don't want the same thing happening to you, you'd better hand over the gator girl, NOW!"

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:15 pm

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer

Eve jumped from the kick and twirled the scythe in her hands. She glared at the woman with such intensity, it was like she was burning holes into the woman. "I won't be taken down so easily. I am...or...I guess...was an enforcer for a reason..." she hated saying those words. She wanted to still help people, be that enforcer she wanted to be...but after this...there was no turning back. Eve was going to do things her own way..and right now, that was going to involve, KICKING THIS WOMANS ASS!" "I WON'T BE TRIFLED WIIIIITH!"she ran and met the bar with her scythe, trying to cut away as she felt her chest explode in pain, She hacked a little blood up and spit it from her mouth. She jumped onto the back wall, sticking to it like a lizard, and crawled onto the ceiling, only to drop down and slash at the woman from above. She was pissed, angry, and the only thing keeping her from not dying at that point was her adreniline and her pure will to escape. Plus Sven a little but you know. That wasn't important.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:12 pm

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters - Page 2 1511

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters - Page 2 Lord10

Suddenly, a loud voice called out from outside Kalem Klub Headquarters, from what seemed to be a loudspeaker "GYAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT IS I- THE FEARSOME AND DEADLY LORD SCHIZOPHORA! FEAR ME, KALEM KLUB! FEAR ME AND BOW DOWN TO ME, YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF DEFEATING ME... AND ONCE THE COSMIC KEYS ARE WITHIN MY GRASP, THE UNIVERSE SHALL BELONG TO US.... SECRET SOCIETY X!!!!" one look out the window and they'd notice Ronny Rockets floating in the air over Kalem Klub HQ, it made for an... eccentric sight. However, Lord Schizophora was still nowhere to be found. That was... until he literally DROPPED BY! Lord Schizophora dropped down through the roof of Kalem Klub Headquarters, falling through the ceiling as he landed straight in Evelyn's cell.... RIGHT ON TOP OF HER! "FEAR NOT MY PRINCESS! YOUR KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR HAS ARRIVED!" Schizophora yelled out, practically sparkling from his own confidence. He though he was so cool, he'd just like drop in there. And the Kalem Klub would be like "Oh no! He's so cool! RUN AWAY!" and Evelyn would be like "MY HERO!" and Sven would be an angry gecko. Lord Schizophora then realized he was on top of Evelyn... he was a pretty big guy so... that was definitely going to hurt. The sorcerer slowly looked down and noticed the gator, a small amount of silence ensued before "Oh... WHOOPS..." Schizophora got off Evelyn before nonchalantly looking to Samara. He didn't recognize her at all "Who that?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Infamous Sorcerer】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I'm sick and tired of the human race!"
Lord Schizophora's Theme - Flight of the Bumblebee (Remix)
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:16 pm

Wednesday had just finished off a whole hallway of ants, and was quick to run to the assistance of his partner. Nankis was only human... he didn't have a hope of defeating any aliens or mutants alone. The Orcinian made a run for where Nankis would be, only to see his partner on the ground, beaten and bruised "NANKIS-DONO!" Wednesday swung his nunchucks in a show of force before pointing to Sven "You have no honor, swine! I'm taking you in for questioning!" Wednesday immediately charged Sven, going through a couple of ants as he moved to just tackle Sven into a wall with all of his might. He was angry, and an angry Orcinian was never a pleasant sight.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:51 pm

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer

Right as Eve was about to strike what could have been a killing blow, bug man BASTARD literally stomped her down on the ground. "ACK! OOF!"she hit the ground with a resounding- "*crack!*"as some part of her body broke under the intense pressure and weight of the bug man. Eve coughed out more blood and then just sort of passed out in the pool of her own blood. So now she was bleeding out then and there. Yup. Way to go bugman.  

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:25 pm

* The Key Master *
[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters - Page 2 Tumblr_n7i2bxYj0o1s2opl5o1_1280

"SPACE CHRIST! HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS!?" said a voice in said loud speaker which would be Key Master. She was holding on to dear life on the seats, anything that seemed stable. She was not prepared for this building the fly. When she looked out the window and saw the headquarters, she freaked out even more. "Hey-HEY! What if they have missiles!?" she cried out before she felt it drop. "I KNOW I AM GONNA LIVE BUT WHY!?" she asked and sighed when they were on solid ground, kinda... "Princess? You torture her for fun." she said before he landed right in Evelyn's cell, and flinched at the site, "Okay... She's... She's most likely dead..." Key Master before placing a hand on her head, "Well, shit... Shit... Radiated Space Shite..."

______________________The Wesclox Rouge_______________________
"I laugh in the face of Time."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:35 pm

Sven Zeret
Showstopper
treasure your present

Sven cracked his knuckles, watching Wednesday carefully as the man finished dealing with the ants in the hallway--clearly, a pretty well trained guy. But that Nankis guy had seemed pretty well-trained, too, and he'd managed to deal with him...but then Wednesday was yelling at him, and Sven called back,
"I'd like to see ya try, fish breath!" the lizard mutant called out to the whale man--only to see that the whale was actually going to try. Well shit. He panicked slightly, keeping a tight hold on the dog under his arm before grabbing up the gun from the hand of the unconscious Nankis, then skittering out of the way of Wednesday's charge. He skidded to a halt, then quickly held the gun up in his free hand, pointing it at Wednesday, his voice cracking slightly in his panic, "D-Don't you move, asshole! I'M in control here! Me! You do what I say! Now put your hands up and your weapon down...!" He heard shouting and thumps from upstairs--but he had more immediate problems to deal with at the moment.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next