Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky)

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:02 pm

░░▒▒▓▓I  am  not  a  subject▓▓▒▒░░

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 3 Sample-6b323182e2ec2d43cfe0cba95a81aece_zpsjfeo3emf

░░▒▒▓▓I  am  a  phenomenon▓▓▒▒░░

Sven Zeret
Mutant Lizard Racer Criminal
☆-------------------------------------☆
Outrun your past. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .chase your future
treasure your present

"Wait, Earth--?!" Sven exclaimed as Schizophora spoke, letting go of Evelyn and looking at the bug man incredulously. "Seriously? I have to go back there? Fuckin' hell...!" Clearly, he wasn't so excited about the idea of going to Earth for whatever reason--but it was clear he'd been there before. He crossed his arms, fuming quietly up until the moment that Serova slapped Evelyn, which actually took him by surprise--until he realized that he shouldn't have been surprised at all. Information brokers were generally pretty tough--they didn't take shit. ...Most people that were fresh out of prison didn't take shit, really. He looked over at Evelyn, noting her quite evident change in attitude and actually feeling a bit bad--he couldn't sympathize with any of the wanting to go home, but he could tell that she was upset about it. And as much as he was still kind of mad at her--he still considered her a friend. Not that he could particularly do anything about it now, though--he'd have to just go with the flow for now. A bit lost for words, he let out an irritated sigh, turning away from Evelyn and kind of just keeping to himself. This was going to be a long ride...

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆
A Stubborn Defiance - Until It Breaks
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:39 pm

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 3 1610

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 3 Lord10
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Schizophora nodded to Wesclow as his book seemingly disappeared "It's only natural... considering that planet's history. A Cosmic Deity awakened there not too long ago..." and how fortunate of a planet it could be, it would be only natural for humanity to be eradicated by its awakening. A Cosmic Deity was such a power, wild being that their planet probably should have been damaged beyond repair. Instead, it went back into slumber and opened a portal for other planets to have easy access to its location. Somehow, somehow they hadn't been conquered by the countless amount of empires that existed in this galaxy. It was just one lucky planet, and he hated it. When Schizophora heard Evelyn's whining alongside the suggestion to drop her off, the sorcerer approached he, looking down on the gator "Hmmm... true. We could just drop her off on an asteroid or the Earth's moon... with no food... no people... and most likely nothing to breathe. Wouldn't that be fun? She'd die in a few days... heheheheh~ And nobody would ever notice-" at this point it was obvious he was trying to terrify her. They were going to leave her to die somewhere alone and then they were going to go to Earth "That's right little one- YOU'RE GOING TO DIE! How does that feel!?" Schizophora then walked away, making sure to leave Evelyn terrified. Schizophora then stood alongside Serova "Yeah we'll bring her along to Earth, don't tell her though. Honestly her fear is hilarious-"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Infamous Sorcerer】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I'm sick and tired of the human race!"
Lord Schizophora's Theme - Flight of the Bumblebee (Remix)
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:57 pm

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 3 Miyan210
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I      w i l l      e n f o r c e      t h e        j u s t i c e         I      b e l i e v e    i n "

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Enforcer
Evelyn's Theme- In the name of the law

" A n d      I      d a r e       y o u        t o         t r y       a n d       s t o p    m e "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Eve didn't believe for a second they'd just leave her to die...at least that's what she truly wanted to believe. Of course, they were criminals and she was a law enforcer, it would be only natural they want her out of their hair. She let out a displaced grunt, still trying to move, but her efforts were far from try worthy. "Sven, would you mind dragging me into a corner...or...away from the council please?" her tone was crestfallen, and she refused to look at any of them. She wasn't certain of her fate, but right now, she couldn't do her job..and she couldn't do anything...she had a lot to think about...

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 3 Evelynsig_zps81639dd2
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:43 am

Serova

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 3 37_zpsfkvba6pk

Intergalactic Information Broker
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"It's okay to say you've got a weak spot.................................
.......................................You don't always have to be on top
Better to be hated than loved for what you're not."

A small shower of sparks and a curse emerged from where Serova had stuck her head, the woman pulling back with a clear scowl. Obviously, more damage had been done than she had first thought - but as she heard an offer for help, she glanced up. Quietly, she examined her, trying to decide if she could trust her... before chucking a mangled piece of metal at her. "Go ahead and see if you can straighten that out for me, I'm trying to fix all the wiring-" she replied, ignoring the fit Evelyn had. Knowing she'd be going with them was highly frustrating, especially with how much she'd messed up their ship - but at least they wouldn't be murderers on top of whatever each of their crimes had been originally... "She deserves to be scared, this is a lot harder than I'd expected without good tools - doable, but more difficult... It shouldn't take long, though. It's not an incredibly important part of the ship..." she murmured back, glancing up before squirming closer to the console and fidgeting with some more wires, this time causing the damaged portion to light up again. "Yes-! That helps..." What that did other than make the display light up was unclear, but apparently, it did something good. Serova tuned into working, deft hands flitting around the damaged area and mending what she could, as quickly as possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:41 am

* The Key Master *
Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 3 Tumblr_n7i2bxYj0o1s2opl5o1_1280

The metal thing was caught by the Key Master, who smiled greatly. "Oooooooo~ A metal thing." The Key Master said while adjusting her glasses. She took this mangled thing and went to work in her own little corner. "This is how we straighten up, straighten up, straighten up~ This is how we straighten up some metal~" she sang to herself as she found a tool box to help her. At the mention of needed the correct tools the Key Master looked at the tools she had and whistled to herself. Yeah she kinda took them. "Okay... So what exactly are we getting on Saturn?" The Key Master asked before her eyes landed on Evelyn. "Heeeeeey... No one would have expected this.Well I did, but that's because I can tell the future... Kinda... It's all really wonky. And who knows! You may find some nice people down there that won't try to kill you for not looking like a human!" The Key Master said before giving the alligator woman her paper crane. "To keep you company!" The Key Master probably didn't care for Evelyn, but it was hard to tell with that woman at times.

______________________The Wesclox Rouge_______________________
"I laugh in the face of Time."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:01 pm

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 3 Sample-6b323182e2ec2d43cfe0cba95a81aece_zpsjfeo3emf

Sven Zeret
treasure your present

Sven shook his head quietly at Schizophora as he pretty much did all that he could in order to freak Evelyn out--even if the man did plan to do something like that to the gator girl, it wasn't as if Sven was going to let it happen. He looked over at Evelyn as she spoke to him--her usage of the word 'please' making him raise an eyebrow. Yeah, she definitely wasn't okay right now.
”Hang on,” he murmured, seeming somewhat subdued as he worked at pulling her over to a corner—since her arms were kind of enchanted to be super heavy right now, he couldn’t really pick her up like he normally would have done, so pulling had to suffice. He got her over into a corner away from the others, then stood up straight again, adjusting his hat. He hesitated for a moment, then squatted down next to her and whispered to her, ”Nobody’s dropping anybody on any stranded meteor or anything. Just try and bear with this for now—we’ll figure out what to do once we get there.” He stood back up straight again, sighing loudly and speaking at normal volume again, ”Fuckin’ Earth…why the hell would anybody wanna put ancient cosmic shit on Earth…?”

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:01 am

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 3 Miyan210
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I      w i l l      e n f o r c e      t h e        j u s t i c e         I      b e l i e v e    i n "

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Enforcer
Evelyn's Theme- In the name of the law

" A n d      I      d a r e       y o u        t o         t r y       a n d       s t o p    m e "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

"Just go away....You'll just...do what's best for you..." she looked at him with a sort of longing in her eyes when his back was turned, but then looked away, biting her lip and just...baring it. She closed her eyes, not saying anything else. She had a lot of thinking she had to do.

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 3 Evelynsig_zps81639dd2
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:08 am

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 3 1610

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 3 Lord10
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Schizophora nodded upon hearing Serova's words, turning his back on her as he spoke "We just need to get to Saturn... then this hunk of junk mean's nothing to us..." he told her before approaching Key Master. Right, he should probably explain himself "From Saturn we can catch a ride to Earth... I know a few sly cats that can allow us in without security busting our asses..." he explained himself to not only Key Master, but all of them. Really, the best way to get them to Earth was from Saturn, where there was a station that could take them to Earth, run by the local cats from the planet. The Cats from Saturn usually remained neutral so it was rather easy to buy them off for stuff like this. Schizophora looked over to Sven and Evelyn after that... to which he noticed a look in Evelyn's eyes. He'd take note of that later, because he knew that look would be quite useful in the future "Gyeheheheh..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Infamous Sorcerer】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I'm sick and tired of the human race!"
Lord Schizophora's Theme - Flight of the Bumblebee (Remix)
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:01 am

* The Key Master *
Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 3 Tumblr_n7i2bxYj0o1s2opl5o1_1280

The Key Master frowned when Evelyn didn't accept her gift of the paper crane. "Hm... Emotions..." she said to herself as she hopped back up and made her way to the bug man himself. She stared at him as he explained that the cats from Saturn could hitch them a ride. "You don't mean the train do you?" she asked before thinking about what was going to happen. "Hmm... Choosing the Cats to help us that is... Actually very smart." she said with a nod before looking in the same direction as Schizophora. "Mwahahahahahahahahaha-What are we... What are we laughing at?" she asked imitating the laugh.

______________________The Wesclox Rouge_______________________
"I laugh in the face of Time."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:20 am

Serova

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 3 37_zpsfkvba6pk

Intergalactic Information Broker
"It's okay to say you've got a weak spot.................................
.......................................You don't always have to be on top
Better to be hated than loved for what you're not."

Serova sighed softly as she tweaked something and caused the lights to flicker. muttering an apology before messing with a few more things... and grinning as she leapt back into her seat. "I think that's good-! For now... if you finish with that piece of metal, give it back-" she commented, shooting the Key Master a look before fidgeting with the controls and grinning as they sped forward once more. "We should be to Saturn in no time-!!!" she announced, taking care to pilot them carefully through the cosmos. She seemed to be ignoring anything to do with Evelyn, clearly not the happiest with her, but as she heard their plans for reaching Earth she bit her tongue. It would likely work... yet she didn't exactly look forward to reaching the human-infested planet. Not particularly...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:02 pm

Sven Zeret
treasure your present

Sven glanced back at Evelyn as he heard her words, his temper tweaking a little bit as he grunted quietly, clearly frustrated. However, he looked away soon enough that he didn't catch her look that Schizophora had noticed. He stepped away from her again, moving over to a window and kind of just watching the stars fly by. He didn't particularly have anything to say to anyone--he knew that none of them were here because they wanted to bond. They all just wanted out, and Evelyn wanted back in. There was very little chance that anyone here actually wanted to help anybody else--so he figured that making friends with any of these people wasn't exactly a profitable venture...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3