Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 2 Empty Re: Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky)

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:30 am

░░▒▒▓▓I  am  not  a  subject▓▓▒▒░░

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 2 Sample-6b323182e2ec2d43cfe0cba95a81aece_zpsjfeo3emf

░░▒▒▓▓I  am  a  phenomenon▓▓▒▒░░

Sven Zeret
Mutant Lizard Racer Criminal
☆-------------------------------------☆
Outrun your past. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .chase your future
treasure your present

Sven swallowed his food just in time to see Evelyn get caught up in the bubble that the bug man made--and he couldn't help but let out a laugh just at the sight of it. It just looked so--silly...But then a food fight got called, and as soon as the bugs started flying, Sven bolted up from his seat, running back over to the door that Schizophora had come in through, sheltering himself from the flying food by standing in the doorway. He was not going to let flying insect grubs get all over him. Not today, not any day. He pulled his hat out of his large pocket, shaking it out and pulling it down onto his head--there. Ready to go. He had no idea who this guy was, but this was his ticket out of this prison--he didn't want to be here anymore, and he was getting the hell out.

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆
A Stubborn Defiance - Until It Breaks
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 2 Empty Re: Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky)

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:53 am

Serova

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 2 37_zpsfkvba6pk

Intergalactic Information Broker
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"It's okay to say you've got a weak spot.................................
.......................................You don't always have to be on top
Better to be hated than loved for what you're not."

Serova was excited to see their rescuer recovering and immobilizing Evelyn, grinning as she heard her name. She darted to his side along with the others, eager to get out of the hell hole they called a prison. She was tired of eating only maggots - yes, she liked them, but every day was a bit much. "Let's go, this shit has gone on long enough-!" she mumbled, grinning softly as she waited to see the bug man's next move.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:10 pm

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 2 Karst_10
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I      w i l l      e n f o r c e      t h e        j u s t i c e         I      b e l i e v e    i n "

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Enforcer
Evelyn's Theme- In the name of the law

" A n d      I      d a r e       y o u        t o         t r y       a n d       s t o p    m e "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Evelyn growled and was about to attack, but suddenly, a bubble formed around her. She could barely move with this shit on her, and she certainly couldn't get out to kill this stupid bug. "GOD DAMN IT YOU FUCKING LITTLE GNAT! WILL SOMEONE GET OFF THIER FLITHY MAGGOT ASS AND HELP ME BECAUSE EVERYONE FUCKING ESCAPES!?!"she yelled at the top of her lungs before letting out a very agitated scream, fighting against the eslastic with all her might. And then people were throwing food at her. She was then in a bubble covered in potatoes and maggot gruel, fighting to try and get herself away and kill the bug thing. "...this is officially...the worst day of my life..."she thought, not to mention she knew Sven was still there, and knew he was going to gawk at or make fun of her. That only made her more angry, trying to despreately escape.

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 2 Evelynsig_zps81639dd2
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:05 pm

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 2 1510

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 2 Lord10
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Do not test me, timely one-" Schizphora immediately shot back to Key Master as he looked to the three inmates "Alright you three- follow me to the hanger, and uhm-" the sorcerer reared his head to Evelyn as she made some noise. A lot of noise "Sheesh- I picked the wrong hostage- anywho- SVEN! Pick up the balled-one! She is our hostage for escape! LET'S MOVE TEAM!" Schizophora then immediately made a run into the next room, just trying to run as fast as he could past the food and lasers flying across everywhere. Eventually they would reach a hanger filled with strange, octopus-looking starcraft. Definitely biomechanical, just like this prison. Schizophora wouldn't be surprised if they were beings that lived within this skull repurposed for space flight or something. Either way, there was a door into one of these things, and the bugged one was not shy from entering what could possibly be a squid anus if it meant escaping this prison. Of course, if they did enter it they'd be presented with a rather mundane starcraft interior, but regardless.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Infamous Sorcerer】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I'm sick and tired of the human race!"
Lord Schizophora's Theme - Flight of the Bumblebee (Remix)
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:12 pm

" I      w i l l      e n f o r c e      t h e        j u s t i c e         I      b e l i e v e    i n "

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Enforcer

" A n d      I      d a r e       y o u        t o         t r y       a n d       s t o p    m e "

Evelyn's eyes widened. Hostage? HER?! NO WAY! She looked at Sven with horrified eyes as she kept trying to struggle.  "Don't you fucking dare..."she said to him in a stern tone. Though it was harsh, it had a few...frightened undertones. She continued to struggle and yelled and try to escape. "I...WON'T...TAKE...THIS...BULLSHIT!"she yelled. Was she really the only guard doing SOMETHING in this PRISON!?!?!?!

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:20 pm

* The Key Master *
Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 2 Tumblr_n7i2bxYj0o1s2opl5o1_1280

"What? That's not your full name?" The Key Master asked, feigning innocence. She knew, but... She wanted to have fun with it. "Wait, we're kidnapping the Alligator?... Alright, but I hope it doesn't bite us in the ass." she said as she raced with Schizophora to whatever it was they were racing too. She wiped the glowy space maggots from out of her hair once they reached the hanger, "... Well now... Bio-engineering at it's finest." she said complementing the ship's looks as her hair glowed in the dark hanger. "Let's take a peek inside." She said as the door opened and... It was very boring on the inside. "Awwww... I was expecting something more. I guess you can only impress those on the outside huh?" The Key Master spoke to the ship as if it was alive, which is probably was. "No worries... I can probably make you look a little more interesting with time... Who knows how to drive?"

______________________The Wesclox Rouge_______________________
"I laugh in the face of Time."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:52 pm

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 2 Sample-6b323182e2ec2d43cfe0cba95a81aece_zpsjfeo3emf

Sven Zeret
treasure your present

Sven stared at the bug man for a moment as he told him to carry off Evelyn. They were taking her with? Then again, being able to gloat at her a bit in jest would be kinda fun...yeah, pretty much really fun--
He moved forward, hearing Evelyn's words and giving a mischievous chuckle before picking her up, bubble and all, carrying her over his shoulder as he headed out with the others towards the hangar.

"Hey, think of this as your vacation from work--" he said to the pinkette as he followed the rest to the ship, eagerly moving on inside. Finally, finally, they were getting out of this place! He went over to the corner, putting Evelyn down there then turning to face the others, crossing his arms and grinning. "Alright! So...where are we headed?"

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:10 am

Serova

Serova snorted in amusement as Evelyn shrieked, not really paying attention to what she said. Her words didn't matter. What mattered was she looked ridiculous in that bubble, and she loved it. Quickly, she followed their strange, bug-like rescuer, blinking as they saw the ships. "These? Wow. They really don't fund transportation here do they-" she commented, clearly familiar with the type of ship. She went ahead and followed as the Key Master led the way to one of them, clucking her tongue as she saw just how plain they were on the inside. "An old model at that... I can pilot it if you'd like-" she suggested, looking to Lord Schizophora for the decision. Despite a certain questioning of his talents, he was responsible for getting them out... so she'd trust him with decisions. Sort of. Mostly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:47 pm

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Enforcer

Evelyn continued to struggle, trying to get away. She heard Sven and Sevora ad screamed. "DON'T TALK TO YOUR WARDEN LIKE THAT! PUT ME DOWN AND LET ME OUT! I HAVE SOME ARRESTING TO DO!?"she was kind of just yelling cause it made her feel better at this point. She didn't even know what to do, but yelling just..helped. Sort of...in a way...whatever. "Don't...DON'T LAUGH AT ME! I...I'm still in control here!"was she running out of air from yelling too much? It sort of felt like it. She growled and struggled more to try and escape, even if her efforts were fruitless, she still needed to try.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:49 pm

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 2 1610

Schizophora let out a sigh of relief as the innards of the ships turned out to be perfectly normal. Schizphora had summoned Cthuga's and even he would be weirded out with the possibilities of this squid ship. When Key Master mentioned changing up the ship, Schizophora was quick to reply "Please don't-" he muttered, absolutely terrified of what this woman could do if she got her hands on this ship. Schizophora was quick to get a seat, he looked out the front window of the ship to see the hanger doors shut. Magic surrounded Schizophora's hands as he reached out in the direction of the door, before motioning for them to be open... to which they did! He had telepathically opened the hanger doors giving them a chance for an escape. The sorcerer looked to Serova and nodded "Go for it-" he then looked over to Sven whilst still talking to the alien "We're heading to Saturn! FORWARD!" he yelled, dramatically pointing out towards space. Once that little piece of drama was done, the sorcerer then turned his attention to Evelyn, whom was still being as loud as always "Now child, I'm going to let you out of the bubble now... can I trust you?" he asked, though for some reason the bug seemed to be on the verge of laughter.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:39 pm

Sven Zeret
treasure your present

Sven couldn't help but actually laugh a little bit more at all of Evelyn's screaming--as annoying as it was, it was always kind of funny seeing anybody struggling around in a bubble thing.
"Evie--Evie, chill--" he managed to say in between chuckles, shaking his head. As the bug man answered his question of where they were going, he couldn't help but wonder exactly why they were going to Saturn--but anywhere was better than here. When Schizophora asked if he could trust Evelyn, Sven let out a little snicker and spoke up, "I dunno, man--do we have a time-out corner handy--?" It was clear at this point that he was kind of just enjoying his newfound freedom--he knew that the farther away from this place they got, the better he'd feel--and maybe Evelyn would stop being so uptight, he thought, once they got far enough away from the prison. Hey, it was worth a shot. He had no idea what he was going to do now that he was out of prison--his career was ruined, he didn't have anywhere to really go--but he'd cross that bridge when he got to it.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:49 am

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Enforcer

Eve glared at Sven, and then tried to move around the bubble like a lizard, trying to escape. She wanted out. She wanted out SO BADLY YOU HAVE NO IDEA! She looked at the Bug man with disdain in her voice. "Yes, you can trust me. I'm not going to slice your throat open or anything...and arrest the lot of you..."she said, gripping her scythe with all her strength. She was of course lying horribly. She was going to try and turn this ship around as FAST AS SHE COULD.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:04 am

Serova

Serova grinned broadly as she was given permission to take charge of the ship, sliding easily into the driver's seat before buckling in and glancing over her shoulder. "Hold on-!" she warned, hands flying across the controls and sending them shooting forward, away from the prison they had been trapped in so long. She was grinning as she checked their position, and after a hard right turn, sent them streaking through space towards Saturn. "Hey, Warden - shut up already. Do you even know how to pilot this ship?" she asked, spinning her seat around after setting up an auto-obstacle-detection on the controls. "Even if you could take all of us at once, what would you do then, huh?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:51 pm

Schizophora crossed his arms, if he had a mouth he'd be snickering at Sven's comments "Oh I've got something better don't worry-" he then looked to Evelyn. You'd have to be a total idiot to believe her. And even the sorcerer wasn't that moronic, however, this wasn't about trusting her anyways. He was obviously goading her into something here. "Serova is right peon, even if you tried you couldn't beat us. I'd just put you in a bubble again-" he told Evelyn before her bubble popped at the snap of a finger "Rejoice! You are freeeeee!!" Evelyn would then drop to the ground abruptly, the sorcerer immediately turned his back. He had other business "Hey, when do we get to Saturn? We got places to be people! An evil organization doesn't just build itself over night ya know!?" the sorcerer summoned a book into his hands and began to read it, seemingly ignoring Evelyn.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:29 pm

* The Key Master *
Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 2 Tumblr_n7i2bxYj0o1s2opl5o1_1280

They Key Master looked to the Bug Man, and placed a hand over her heart like she had been wounded, "What? I can make it look fabulous!" she said before taking off her bifocals, and admired the color. "How does blue sound? I like blue... And circles. Lovely soft shape." The Key Master said before letting Serova do her thing at the controls. She watched the woman do her work, trying to get an idea of this ship. "Interesting..." The Key Master before looking back at the bubble, once it was popped she raised an eyebrow. "Hmph... So we're not going to worry if she sabotages the ship? Alright." she said as she leaned back and decided to sit in a chair, and spin around. "Ah man... It's been a while since I have been in a spinny chair. You forget the joy they carry." she then closed her eyes for a moment, listening to their... Savoir? "Hm... So what's the goal from this society?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:54 pm

Sven Zeret
treasure your present

Sven still seemed to be in generally good spirits--up until the moment when the 'evil organization' thing was mentioned, and he paused for a moment, seeming a bit surprised, and looking over at Schizophora.
"Hold up, hold up--evil organization? Did you mention this already--? Did I miss something back there--? I just wanted out of the prison, I don't really--hrm..." His racing career was kind of kaput after the scandal that came with him being arrested, so...this might have very well been his only job opportunity that would be available anytime soon...as much as he didn't want to be involved in anything that might be too embarrassing, a paycheck was a paycheck--and you needed paychecks to gamble, so that was important...He heard the Key Master's words, then piped up, "Yeah, do we have a mission statement or something--? That's what those are called, right--"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:47 am

Schizophora dramatically lifted his fist into the air, looking to Sven and Key Master as they spoke to him "THE UNIVERSE UNDER OUR THUMB, OF COURSE!" the bug proudly proclaimed. He let that little comment sink in for a while before explaining himself "Ladies... gentlemen... consider the following... we are the dejected rejects of this galaxy... our lives are over... they really are. We either hide or run away from the authorities our entire lives... is that the type of life you'd like to live? Any of you? I THINK NOT! Let me propose to you, an idea, the greatest idea ever spawned in the history of this universe! A secret society! SECRET SOCIETY X! THE VILLAINOUS ORGANIZATION THAT SEEKS NOTHING LESS THAN THE UNIVERSE ITSELF! Imagine it... ZILLIONS of worlds at our feet! We could rule like kings!" the man spoke loudly and triumphantly. He suddenly took a few steps forward, looking Key Master in the eyes as he continued "Do not write my words off yet... I am not a bumbling mad bug... no... you see... I am no ordinary bug... I AM A SORCERER!" Schizophora quickly moved over to Sven, looking him in the eyes next as he waved his book in his face "I have masted the great and powerful technology of the Cosmic Deities... this book contains knowledge that could split a lesser being's mind in two! Yet I was able to read it... and hear me out..." Schizophora passed by Evelyn and Serova before standing right where he began this rousing speech "This book speaks of the COSMIC KEYS! Powerful artifacts capable of harnessing the power of a Cosmic Deity! The most powerful beings in the universe! And they are ours to take... I even know the location..." the sorcerer's words seemed to grow darker and darker with every word. It was as if the aura of the entire ship darkened with every passing moment "So... are we willing to play along for now? At least long enough to become GODS...!?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:56 am

Serova

Serova smirked a bit as the bug man told Evelyn she was right, giving the girl a look before turning back around to pilot the ship. "To go any faster, I have to actively drive - don't distract me too much if you can help it," she commented, before there was a noticeable jump in speed. She hummed a bit as she focused on driving - yet she listened too, having the same question as the others yet not bothering to vocalize it. She listened as the other gave a whole speech, truly only focusing partially on getting them quickly to Saturn. Saturn was easy - what was more difficult was keeping on alert in case Evelyn attacked her, while simultaneously listening to Schizophora. His spiel sounded good on the surface, yet... "These keys - they have no guards? Nothing? We can just walk up to them and take them? Sounds a little fibbed to me. How is this band of misfit criminals supposed to take on whatever shit is protecting these things? I know you're all high and mighty and all but some shit has to be able to stand up to you. And how do we know you're not just using us, huh god man? That's a lot of power. Why should we think you'll share it?" She said all this with only a single, momentary glance over her shoulder, seeming somewhat skeptical as her hands flitted across controls.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:57 pm

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Enforcer

"Fuck you, let me out." Eve said with a pretty dejected look on her face. She landed on her feet as she bubble was popped...but that wouldn't last long. Evelyn raced forward and rammed the tip of her scythe into the control panel of the ship. "I won't let you go to that HELLHOLE Saturn! No way in hell!" she yelled, and then went to slice Sevora with a powerful strike. She wasn't about to let her reputation be sullied by these low lives. Not now, not ever.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:13 pm

* The Key Master *

"Universe under our control huh?" The Key Master leaned back into her chair and had a thoughtful look on her face. She thought about the running away, and having the authorities at her back. It would be a tough life for sure. "Hmm... I don't know if sorcerer is the right word..." The Key Master said, before thinking about having complete control. Although it would be fun, she was afraid it would get boring for her. Then again... Lord Schizo was very entertaining in himself. Though what the bug man was doing was impressive, she didn't believe that this was magic. She understood technology. Like her ability to time travel, it must be an ability or some sort of tech. She just needed to figure it out. At the mention of cosmic keys though The Key Master stiffened. "The... Cosmic Keys? Book... Where did you find this book?" she asked and was about to ask more but that was when Evelyn attacked. "GLOBNAR I KNEW IT!" she said as she got up and looked at the controls that were stabbed. "What are you doing!? You'll kill us all if you make this ship crash!"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:05 am

Sven Zeret
treasure your present

Sven was actually considering Schizophora's words--after all, Sven's career was completely gone, and now it occurred to him that he was techincally a wanted criminal. He'd get chased around by the law like there was no tomorrow--unless he rose to a spot above the law. A spot where he could do pretty much whatever he wanted...yeah, that sounded good. Except--as soon as Evelyn got out of her bubble, she was breaking things--which was bad. Sven knew that the thing he wanted least right now was for the ship to break and for them all to get stuck out in the middle of space. That was not how he planned to spend the rest of his natural life.
"Whoa, whoa, stop," he said firmly as he quickly moved forward and grabbed the handle of Evelyn's scythe before it could reach Serova, giving the pinkette a frustrated look. "Chill. You can go back to the prison whenever--that's your normal life. But you know, we can't do that--that is, unless we have some sick fetish for being treated like less than dirt--I know I'm not going back there. And I sure as hell know I'm not letting anyone fight in this dinky little ship and get us all killed. So drop your stupid farm tool and chill. It's not as if bug man over there's gonna have use for you for long. Once we're out of your hair--you can just go back to being a good, functioning citizen of society, unlike us disgraces. Sound good?" A little involuntary sass had snuck its way into the end there--unintentional, but it was true--he was bitter.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:59 am

Schizophora let out some light laughter before clasping his hands together in a menacing fashion "Oh no... here's the juicy part, it'll be like stealing candy from a baby..." the bug explained, his words as conniving and calculating as always "They're all located on a backwater planet known as Earth... there's literally nothing stopping us from going there and taking them once they are located! Earth's not even under the Justiciars jurisdiction! It's in the middle of nowhere!" he explained proudly. They literally had the power of godhood right within their grasps, and the Justiciars wouldn't even be able to stop them "As for the book well, all bugs have their secrets, yeah~?" it was apparently he wasn't giving away that little tidbit of information. He could have perhaps been prodded into it, but Evelyn decided it was a sporting idea to try and kill everyone along with herself by fucking with the ship. Thankfully Sven seemed to stop her rampage to which Schizophora opened up his book again and began to read from it "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!" a sphere of a strange otherworldly light expanded around the ship, mostly to protect it and give them hair if the ship was breached. Evelyn would also feel different now too, something was definitely wrong "Oh yeah- no- she's screwed. Earth is so backwards, she'll never be able to get home now~" Schizophora chirped as he approached Serova "Can we still get to Saturn?" Evelyn's arms would suddenly feel very heavy. It was like several tons were added to them! It would be nearly impossible for her to even raise her arms.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:03 am

Serova

Serova's eyes widened as Evelyn attacked the controls, whipping around to at the very least shove the scythe into a less integral part of the controls. She couldn't stop it, not with how little warning she'd had - but the slash aimed at her caused a fierce glare. I don't think so bitch-" she snapped, ready to divert the blade of the scythe away from her... though Sven saved her from that. She gave him a mixture of an annoyed yet grateful look, before turning her attention to the bug man. She bit her lip, having heard him yet harboring doubts... but she dropped that subject in favor of getting up. "Just a second," she murmured, approaching Evelyn... before slapping her across the face. "Don't mess with me, brat- I won't be so gentle next time," she hissed, before spinning back around to examine the damaged controls. "... We can make it, yeah, but we're going to be coasting a while so I can try and fix this-" she replied, giving Schizophora a bit of an apologetic look before she started tinkering with the damaged area quietly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:13 pm

* The Key Master *

"Alrighty then... She is now dealt with... But shouldn't we drop on another backwards planet so that she doesn't come back for blood?" The Key Master suggested since she didn't want anymore trouble with their warden. She looked at the controls as Serova was fixing them. "So... These keys... Are on planet Earth? All of them?" she asked before narrowing her eyes. "Figures they'd be there..." she muttered under breath, to think that a planet she was sent to observe had those powerful items! And not just one, but all of them! "Need another pair of eyes and hands?" she asked, needing to use her hands to tinker with something.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:00 pm

Secret Society X (Desty-Pan-Mocha-Levi-Sky) - Page 2 Miyan210

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Enforcer

"RAAAAGGHHHH!" Eve let out a yell as Sven grabbed her and started to talk. She glared at Sven as he talked. She couldn't go back at this point. She'd be a laughing stock! She couldn't just NOT do her job! That would mea consorting with a criminal...even if that criminal was her best friend. And then hearing the Bug say she couldn't go home...made her pause. "W-what?" she asked, but then was then slapped by Sevora. She didn't even bother even saying anything about it. "What do you mean...I can't go home?!"it was then her body felt heavier then anything she had lifted before...and it was her own hand. She dropped her scythe, her body shook with the weights intensity. She didn't bother saying anything...she knew what would will happen to her once they didn't need her. They'd...get rid of her. And now she was useless and vulnerable to that.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next