Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library (Finished)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Library (Finished) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Library (Finished)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:23 pm

The Library (Finished) - Page 4 1410

It's a wonder he isn't fired
Here he is
The South Beach Saint himself!

The Library (Finished) - Page 4 Layout10
The Library (Finished) - Page 4 Layout11

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Marco was happy that he managed to calm down Elspeth. He just smiled and kept hugging the poor girl, he had no idea how she managed to survive this all. He couldn't stand it if every day was like this for him. The man actually seemed to be at peace... and then Elspeth asked him why he was there. Why he came to attempt to save her. Marco just had a blank look on his face as he was asked, which quickly turned into a frown "I-... I don't actually know..." he replied to her in a weak, fearful voice "Something just... brought me... to the school... I don't know how, I don't know why... but I'm glad I was there to help you..." he told her, though her question began to make him worry. Why did he do that? He had no memories of why or how he got there. His car was outside, so he probably drove... but why didn't he remember it?

"Hello Laaaaaadiiiieessss~!"
Marco's Theme - Let's Get it On
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:46 pm

The Library (Finished) - Page 4 Tumblr11

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I     w i l l      c o n t i n u e       d o w n      t h e      p a t h     o f       t r u t h .   M y  T r u t h ! "

Elspeth Cerio
Studious Bewitching Student
Elspeth's Theme- Starting the Day

" I      w i l l     f i g h t     f o r     t h a t      t r u t h !     I t ' s      m y      f a t e ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Elspeth thought about it herself. He went there for some reason...but had no idea why or how he got there. That had to be the work of....Ein. But why would Ein...have done that? "I'm thankful too...you really did save me..."she just went back to hugging him, because he was warm and it was really nice hugging him. Plus...she thought maybe he liked the hug to...maybe not though. She smiled and gave a little chuckle. "At least this time I didn't ruin our bath time..." deciding to make light on the situation, maybe getting a little laugh.

The Library (Finished) - Page 4 Elspethsig_zps16d73403
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:07 pm

Here he is

Marco leaned against Elspeth as they hugged, closing his eyes "Hey... I didn't do anything- you're the one that rescued me-" he replied to Elspeth chuckling. He kept his eyes shut and relaxed for a bit, until Elspeth mentioned the bath part. He was honestly surprised that El would bring that up again. "You didn't ruin anything-" he whispered to her, before letting himself relax for a bit. He had a tiring day, after being attacked and performing surgery on the poor girl, he just needed to get his act together. The stress levels he was feeling were off the charts.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:52 pm

" I     w i l l      c o n t i n u e       d o w n      t h e      p a t h     o f       t r u t h .   M y  T r u t h ! "

Elspeth Cerio

" I      w i l l     f i g h t     f o r     t h a t      t r u t h !     I t ' s      m y      f a t e ! "

Elspeth felt him sort of leaning on her, and smiled. She leaned back and kind of just enjoyed the moment. For a while she decided to not say anything. She hadn't realized how late it was, and he'd been up a lot worrying. "H-hey...if you wanted to sleep in your bed...that's fine. I think you had just as tiring few days as I had..." she smiled and looked at the soup. She was still a little hungry, and wanted to finish her mean that she was given, and then sleep herself. How she was goign to explain this to Xanthe...Alison and the others was gonna be beyond her. Maybe she shouldn't. Maybe she should keep this a secret...though Alison was most likely worried again since Elspeth ONCE AGAIN, didn't return home. "I think my phone was broken by Ein when it started to bubble so...maybe...I should just say that..." she thought, and then cleared her head, and decided to just cuddle with Marco.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:08 am

]

Here he is

Marco seemed to actually be cuddling back with Elspeth, though when she reminded him of sleep, he broke contact "Oh right-" he spoke, letting out a nervous laugh. The man stood up, smiling to El "Nah- I'll sleep on the couch." he told her, walking over to the door of his room. As he touched the nob of the door, he suddenly stopped, and turned to the girl. A smile on his face, he spoke a few more words to the girl "Hey... El... you did great today. Okay? Don't let the stress get to yah- you're amazing!" he happily spoke to her, before turning his back on the pinkette once more and opening the door.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:14 am

Elspeth Cerio

Elspeth smiled and nodded. She then decided to be nice. "Mr. Valenzeua..."she walked over to him and quickly pecked his cheek with a smile. "For the last few days...you have my graditude. I would have died if not for your help." she said, and then took some steps back, and sat on his bed. "Have a good night..."she said, and then took some steps back, and sat on his bed. She took the soup and started to drink it again, even though it was pretty much luke warm. She drank it graciously, and then cuddled herself back into the bed. She snuggled in and slowly drifted back to sleep.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:41 am

Here he is

Marco was about to walk away, but he came to a stop as Elspeth got out of bed and approached him "Huh...?" she then pecked him on the cheek, garnering quite the reaction from Marco. His eyes widened, before he quickly regained his cool composure and smiled to Elspeth "Eheheh... you're welcome-" he responded to her, apparently in good spirits. He saw the pinkette returning to the bed and decided to leave the room "Night~" he happily chirped to her, before closing the door and going to sleep himself.

When Elspeth fell asleep, she would find herself back... in The Library.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:59 am

Elspeth Cerio

Elspeth slept fora good while, but something made her awaken. And it wasn't that gentle awaken either, it hit her hard. Her eyes sprang open and she looked around. "HUH!?" she flinched as she sat up. She was back. She looked horrified as she knew now she was most likely going to die again. "Oh no..." she knew hiding was impossible and getting back on her own was not possible either. She sighed, knowing her time and options were limited. She sat there on the couch where she slept, and waited for Ein to appear.  It was only a matter of time before he did so after all.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:18 am

The Library (Finished) - Page 4 111

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Surely enough, Elspeth would be treated with a familiar sound as she would hear a book being slammed shut. Just like before "Hello... Elspeth..." he voice echoed through the room as he walked in. Holding his book, he approached the pinkette all casually as if he hadn't just spent the last two days trying to kill her. A smile on his face, his hands in his pockets, his shadow stood over El as he spoke "I knew you would be here..." he spoke, his smile widening "After all... it was I who brought you here... what's wrong? You look terrified... oh you know, there's nothing to be scared of..."

Ein's Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:29 am

Elspeth Cerio

Elspeth looked down and started to clutch her skirt. She knew she couldn't use any of her powers to stop him, as long as she had that book. And she didn't know how to get out of here. This was getting really bad...really really bad. "A-are you here to finish the job?" she asked, and closed her eyes. She didn't move from her spot, scared shitless of this man, what he was capable of...everything about him. "You tried to murder me...and almost got someone else killed too...if you want to kill me...just...get it over with..." her eyes were already red and itchy from earlier, but she could feel tears welling up again. She was gonna die. She was going to die and this time Marco couldn't save her.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:49 am

The Library (Finished) - Page 4 111

As Elspeth asked if he was going to finish the job, the man suddenly donned a dark expression "Yes... I will soon bring you to the ocean, where you will drown. Your body will then wash out onto the shores of Miami Beach. Your friends will investigate... but eventually rule it out as a suicide... you're dead..." he spoke in a deadpan voice, making it very clear he would soon decide her faith and then... he smiled. "Just kidding!" he cheerfully called out "I"m not sure what happened, but... somewhere in between Marco dropping in and you stabbing yourself... the universe just worked itself out." he explained to her, turning his back on the woman and walking over to his desk. He sat down on his desk, opening a history book "So yeah- you can live. Not unless the universe goes out of whack again!" what really capped it all off is that Ein was talking to this girl so casually, as if he hadn't tried to murder he before and she was his friend. As a matter of fact, he got busy reading his book and seemed to forget that El was there soon after. He really didn't care.

Ein's Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:56 am

Elspeth Cerio

El was now expecting the worst. She was going to die...she was...not...huh? She looked at Ein in disbelief as he said just kidding. This was really all one cruel sick joke wasn't it?She walked over to him, tapped the desk, and then *smack* right across the face. "You bloody bastard! At least give a damn about my feelings! You tried to kill me and then just...FORGET ABOUT IT! How about a apology? Something!?she sat back down on the couch obviously upset. "You just...if you don't care then send me home. And next time you bring me here, cause I KNOW there is gonna be a next time, at least give me a warning! And fix your portals!" she stopped after that, and just sort of...waited to wake up in Marco's house...and then continue on with life. Right now, she was DONE with Ein's shit.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:54 pm

The Library (Finished) - Page 4 1011

Ein kept a smile on his face as he read his book, though he dropped it as he looked up to El after she tapped on his desk. He gave her a confused look before getting a slap to the face. This slap sent the man feeling back, he was surprisingly light and easy to push around for somebody that could just WRITE your imminent demise. Falling over, he rubbed his head (which he had hit on the floor as he fell) looking up to El, a nervous smile on his face "Yeah- I probably deserved that- hey, sorry?" he apologized to her, though it didn't sound very heartfelt. "If it does make you feel any better though... I won't be trying to kill you anymore, that must be good, right? Well- not unless your existence threatens the natural order of things again- you know- library stuff-" he seemed to take Elspeth's aggression in stride, keeping a friendly and casual demeanor through everything she said. He acted as if he had seen it all before, just nodding off before finding a book to open a portal for her. As a portal was summoned, he said "Don't worry- this one won't lead to your lawyer's bathroom-" jokingly, before his expression grew just a bit more grim "I must say though... you are quite brave. One of the bravest people I've ever met. Rather than attack your classmates, you sacrificed your life for them." Ein began to shove her towards the portal once again, just like before. He made it pretty apparent that he wanted her out "There is no greater show of bravery than what I saw you do today... n-now hurry up now!!!"

Ein's Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:16 pm

Elspeth Cerio

"I don't think I can ever trust you..."she said and went to the portal. She pushed him back, lightly as to not make him fall over, and glared. "I'm fine! Look, I know you intervened a little too. You were the one who sent Marco to find me. So...thanks for that. Let's just hope you won't have to kill me again...okay? And...if you have to see me again...that's fine...we'll talk and whatever Ein..." she gave a tiny smile and a salute, and then walked through the portal.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:42 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

The Library (Finished) - Page 4 Layout26
The Library (Finished) - Page 4 Layout27

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

As El spoke her last words to Ein as she went through the portal, he donned an expression of confusion as she spoke of Marco "Wait what-? I didn't send Marco to-" and before another word could be heard, Elspeth was through the portal.

She would then find herself in yet another familiar room... it was steamy... and... it seemed to be some sort of bathroom. Luckily, Marco was not in the bath tub this time... though Elspeth would be able to hear the shower being used. "The hills are alive with the sound of music~!" Elspeth could hear a feminine voice singing, and slowly, the door from the shower would open. And Alison would walk right out from it in front of El, not even noticing her. Stilling singing to herself, she put a towel over her body then turned... to see Elspeth. The girl's jaw dropped as her eyes widened "A-AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! E-E-E-EL!? W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" she cried out, nearly being scared to death by the sudden appearance the pinkette.

The Library (Finished) - Page 4 112

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Alison's Theme - Innocent Sorrow
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:53 pm

Elspeth Cerio

"HUH HOLD-" she yelled but it was too late. She was in another bathroom What was with this guy and bathrooms. At least this time she had her clothes on...her bloody clothes on. She looked around, but then heard the singing. "Don't tell me..." She looked around only to see Alison coming out and screaming. She screamed too and shut her eyes and covered her stomach."I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING! I WASN'T BEING NAUGHTY! I- Ah..." she flinched and held her wound, as if that was going to make her feel any better. She hunched a little bit, trying to make the pain lessen even a tiny bit. "I...I'm sorry! I'll got out of here!" she ran for the door and sighed once she was out of the bathroom. Now it was going to be awkward for her to explain this to ALISON!

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4