Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library (Finished)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Library (Finished) Empty The Library (Finished)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:02 pm

The Library (Finished) Librar10

Welcome to The Library, a dimension that exists outside of time and space. It is said that within this library, all information is held. History from the start of the universe to its end, every form of medicine, eternal truths that should never be discovered... and it is watched over by one librarian. He was once a man, a great sorcerer with an untold amount of power. He was once a defender of Earth, but eventually his knowledge and power transcended his own humanity. He now watches over The Library as its lone protector, isolated from all of life...

However, this sorcerer will receive a visitor, a magical girl named Elspeth. Trapped within The Library under mysterious circumstances, she must discover a way out. Furthermore, she's seen this librarian before...

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Library (Finished) Empty Re: The Library (Finished)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:42 pm

The Library (Finished) 110

The Library (Finished) Layout10
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ein stood alone in The Library, sitting at a table as he read a book. This was his 733rd time reading it, but he oh so loved that period of time when that giraffe ruled over all of humanity, it brought back a certain sense of nostalgia to the man. Letting out a yawn, he closed the book, marking where he left off before he did so. He then stood up, looking around the room... "Geez..." it was messy, real messy "Some librarian I am..." he spoke sarcastically as he scratched the back of his head. A smile on his face, he approached a huge pile of books on the floor, and one book at a time he started to put everything back in its place. What? He had all the time in the world! Literally! The sorcerer hummed himself a little song as he began to reorganize the books at the most chill pace possible. As he worked, he began to count down "3... 2... 1..."

Ein's Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:57 pm

The Library (Finished) Avatar10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I     w i l l      c o n t i n u e       d o w n      t h e      p a t h     o f       t r u t h .   M y  T r u t h ! "

Elspeth Cerio
Studious Bewitching Student
Elspeth's Theme- Starting the Day

" I      w i l l     f i g h t     f o r     t h a t      t r u t h !     I t ' s      m y      f a t e ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Seemingly from out of no where, a bright light appeared, and fell onto a couch. She was in mid air for a moment before plopping down on the couch below her.
"WAH!"
she yelped as she hit the cushions, and looked around. This was a giant library...how'd she get here? More importantly, why was she here? Slowly, she rose from the couch and walked around a bit, grazing her hands on the book shelves ever so gently. "Hello? Is anyone here" she asked, figuring she wouldn't get an answer but tried anyway.

The Library (Finished) Elspethsig_zps16d73403
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:21 pm

The Library (Finished) 710

Ein's smile grew just a bit as Elspeth fell down onto his couch with perfect timing "Right again..." he whispered to himself before getting back to work. He sorted some more books for a few seconds, though he found one of particular interest and decided to open it up and read. Soon after, he could hear Elspeth asking if anybody was here... the sorcerer simply closed his book, letting the sound of the tome closing shut echo through the whole library. That would send an ample message to Elspeth, no doubt "As expected you are here... but why...?" Ein spoke, shoving his hands into his pockets as he began to approach Elspeth's location. As soon as she saw the man she'd recognize him. She had seen him when she had "died" in the past "You shouldn't be allowed here... this isn't supposed to have happened... heh... then again you're supposed to be dead- soooo-" Ein spoke to the pinkette, that book still in his grasp. He smiled to the girl and waved, Ein figured she might be a little panicked, she he needed to show he was friendly. "Hello again by the way. Want some lemonade orange juice?" he asked casually, it was pretty likely that they were on completely different pages at this point.

Ein's Theme

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:40 pm

" I     w i l l      c o n t i n u e       d o w n      t h e      p a t h     o f       t r u t h .   M y  T r u t h ! "

Elspeth Cerio

" I      w i l l     f i g h t     f o r     t h a t      t r u t h !     I t ' s      m y      f a t e ! "

"Huh?"
she was about to go into Carmine Knight mode when Ein closed the book, but then she spoke. She saw with wide eyes the man from her dream again...and how he even spoke of her death. That made her shudder, thinking about it was tough. Well, when you could think about that one time where you basically died!? Yeah, that sucked a little. "It's you...you...didn't bring me here...then...what did?" she looked confused as he asked about lemonade orange juice. She nodded silently. She had been studying so hard to keep up with school she didn't realize how hungry or thirsty she was.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:45 pm

Ein nodded to Elspeth as she nodded to his offer of lemonade. The man opened his book and summoned a pen into his hands, he then wrote something into the book and surely enough, a cold glass of lemonade orange juice appeared in her grasp. He then shook his head to Elspeth as she asked why she was here "I do not know... this is not as the Order of the world should be..." Ein lowered his head and began to stroke his chin in thought. The very fact that he didn't know why she was here meant that this was an anomaly, definitely a side effect of her current existence "I must say I'm surprised..." Ein spoke as he continued to think on the matter "Considering how cryptic out last meeting was... I'm surprised you don't have any questions for me..." he spoke in a low voice, though he was obviously multi-tasking between figuring out why she was here and conversing with her.

Ein's Theme

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:29 pm

Elspeth Cerio

"Th-thank you."
she said to the suddenly appearing lemonade orange juice. She took a sip...it wasn't that good but it would do. She sat down and shook her head, wondering how the hell she got here. "Of course I had questions, I was yelling at you to answer them...but...now my question...how did I get here? I was studying and fell asleep...is this a dream?" she put her glass down on a little table and pinched herself. "Ah!"she looked down. She was still here.   "Oh no..."  

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Tue May 12, 2015 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:56 pm

Ein sat down next to Elspeth, he figured this was a great distraction from his usual work... because he'd honestly do ANYTHING than sort out books right now "Ah... so... there are many ways you could get here... yes it is possible you could be dreaming this. One of the ways to enter this place is through dreams... but I doubt that-" Elspeth pinched herself, which seemed to amuse Ein somewhat, and she was still here. So it likely wasn't a dream, of course she could just be dreaming of pinching herself, and dreaming that pain. It'd all be fake as soon as she woke up after all "You could have used a spell to get here.. but I believe the magic required to get here is far out of your league... I could have willed you here.. but I doubt I would do that and not remember. There are many ways you could have found your way here... too many to simply guess. If you don't remember... then it would be difficult to ever know how you got here. I believe if you learn why you're here however... you may learn how... of course..." Ein went back into deep thought "I don't know -WHY- you're here either..."

Ein's Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:30 am

Elspeth Cerio

"You're right...all of those reasons could be a reason...but...I thought of something..."
she sat down on the floor, looking at the lemonade glass, seeing the beads of water drip down. "When I first met you, it was because I died...and then you did something, and I was alive again. Maybe...maybe that caused something...and maybe...reality is pushing me out to see you again...I don't know, stupid theory..." she sighed, and pulled her legs to her chest. "I'm just not sure...who are you anyway...I never got your name."it seemed like she was going to be there for a while. She might as well know her host.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:49 am

The Library (Finished) 111

Ein stopped stroking his chin, looking to Elspeth as she explained her theory. This sounded... likely "That makes sense... yes... so perhaps it is not Chaos that brought you here... perhaps we are experiencing the universe at work as we speak..." if the universe had brought her here, then it was of great urgency. Perhaps it was finally time to speak with her "I have gone by many names..." the man spoke in a low voice as Elspeth ashed him his name "You may call me Ein..." he introduced himself to the pinkette. He stood back up and motioned to his surroundings, there were literally thousands of books in this room alone, and there were signs that this was but one room of many "And I am the librarian of this establishment. Where are you exactly? I like to simply call it... The Library. Every book that ever existed exists within these walls... I advise you not to read them... the chances of you reading something you cannot comprehend are high... you don't want to return home in a straight jacket after all~" the man spoke so casually to her of such things. This was a place that apparently held all knowledge within it, and there was a good chance that she could drive herself insane if she read anything... and he spoke of it all as if he was talking about what he saw on TV last Sunday. The sorcerer opened his book again and summoned back his pen "Want a refill? Anything? You will find this place quite hospitable to mortal needs... since they have so little importance in a place like this..."

Ein's Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:58 am

Elspeth Cerio

Elspeth nodded and listened. So...Ein was his name...and also, reading would make her go insane. Fantastic. She nodded and sighed.  "Though, if every book in existance is in this place, there should be at least a good bit of books I can read. Earth had it's fair sure of okay literature...but...I'll take your word for it." good thing she had the book she was reading with her, or else she'd go insane from boredom. She stood up, taking the lemonade orange juice with her. "I think I'm okay...I need to figure out a way out of this place...no offense to you Ein...but...if MIS realizes I've been gone for too long...I'll worry a lot of people." she started to pace, wondering on how she got here, or where she could find a way out. Maybe the other rooms held answers, but like hell if she knew.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:17 am

Ein did know that some of the books were probably going to be readable, and thankfully they were in the Earth section of the library, so there'd be no alien books or shit like that. Unfortunately, Earth had a long history, and there was a good chance that something Elspeth read could even kill her "Just playing it safe..." he responded to El. He, of course, started to read his book, seeing if there was anything in it that could help him. Unfortunately this version of history had yet to be recorded so the thing was useless "Ah yes... I can return you home..." Ein replied to Elspeth immediately. He rose his eyes to look her in the eyes soon after, then continued "But I won't do that." he spoke in a dark voice, one that made it clear there was nothing Elspeth could do that would convince him otherwise. He turned his back on the girl and began searching through this room's books to see if there was anything valuable "Not until I know WHY you are here... the universe doesn't just act on a whim. There's an order to things... if you're here then there's a reason..."

Ein's Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:24 pm

Elspeth Cerio

Elspeth was ABOUT to say something to Ein. Something along the lines of 'but I need to get home' and such. But she couldn't. She had to admit, she was curious as well. She nodded and stood up.  "I want to figure out this phenomenon as well. I want to help you." she looked at the floor for a moment. "If I'm meant to be here...if I'm meant to be dead again...then...I...I want to know the truth." she said, and looked at Ein with a determined look. She wanted to know the truth just like he did.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:03 pm

Ein pulled a book out from the shelves, something on MSI's leader Xanthe, he flipped through it but didn't seem to find anything he cared about since he quickly put the book back into the shelf. He turned back to El as she spoke, so she had figured it out, she was supposed to be dead "Yes, well, about that... do you see the book I have at the moment...?" he lifted the book he was holding the entire time she had seen him so far "Within this tome lies the reality we live in... essentially... everything that happens... is written in this book." Ein then summoned his pen into his hands. He showed the pen to Elspeth, before writing something within it "Of course... nothing is set in stone... using this pen I can cross out and replace entire sentences... manipulating the order of the world, you understand? For instance... you've been drinking orange juice." he told her, a small devious smile on her face. Elspeth had now experience two pasts at the same time, one where she had drunk lemonade and one with orange juice, she would remember both, despite never actually experiencing the latter past. Yet, there it was, an empty glass of orange juice in her grasp. It was not much better than the lemonade "Likewise... you died... but then I wrote that you were instead brought to me... and then I wrote that you lived instead... you experienced three realities... two of which I wrote into this book-" his eyes narrowed as he then spoke bluntly "You were supposed to die. Furthermore, everyone in that space station save for Xanthe was also fated to die that way... but I change one mere sentence... you living... and now I've created a completely different reality-"

Ein's Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:23 pm

Elspeth Cerio

Elspeth listened and then looked at her glass, surprised. She did remember both instances! She drank lemonade and orange juice, but watered down a little gross...but there was only one empty glass. She nearly dropped it out of the sheer shock of him being able to twist realities like that. She put the glass down to avoid her having to drop it. "So...what...you're like a time sorcerer...no...Time is too small...you can bend reality to your will...are...you a god of some sort?" she knew that him being a god was...unlikely...but counting for his powers, she had to ask. She was just too curious about this. "And if we were fated to perish...why save us? How did it benefit you?"

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:48 pm

Ein couldn't help but smile just a bit as Elspeth dropped the glass, he knew full well she would have that reaction "It takes time to get used to, I know-" he replied to her, a thin smile still on his face. The sorcerer began to look through the books, trying to find anything on Elspeth's mother "I am just a simple librarian... though I was once a sorcerer..." he explained to El. He turned away from the books, looking to Elspeth as she asked him what he had to gain from that "You could say... it was an experiment... I knew what would happen if you all died on that day... I did not desire that result, so I changed it. You are agents of Order protecting a world from Chaos..." while he was explaining it all in a very circuitous fashion, he was essentially saying that he saved their lives so they could fight threats to the planet. Ein returned to the shelves of his library, looking for ANYTHING that could give him some more information, but he found nothing. Letting out a sigh, Ein turned back to El "Perhaps... perhaps you are here so I could tell you this information..." he spoke in a low voice, he was at a loss of words. It was not often he knew what was going on, but he was sure he would get used to this feeling. He would have to, he changed reality, a lot of unexpected things were to happen "I will need to research this... but I do not believe there is much more I can tell you..."

Ein's Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:19 pm

Elspeth Cerio

Elspeth shook her head, and then got up. She supposed that maybe he was on their side then. "If you're so...all knowing...maybe you can help with our battle against the Enchantress...or is that out of your jurisdiction?" she said with a bit of a chuckle. She was kind of making fun of the fact he was saying 'oh I'm just a librarian' when he could obviously bend reality at his will. "Well, I guess thank you for the information...but...I need to figure out how I got here so I can get home...is there a book that's safe that I can read? So I can be a tiny bit of help?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:41 pm

Ein's smile grew when Elspeth asked if he could help out with The Enchantress. The irony in that statement was just amazing to Ein "I already have-" he answered her bluntly, which would definitely seem to imply there was some stuff happening behind the curtains. Ein then shook his head to Elspeth as she asked if there was something she could read "I can't risk it. No, sorry. If you read anything you're not supposed to read, it will have some undesirable... consequences..." Ein opened his book right up and wrote a few words in, after which a portal opened up behind Elspeth. "I will need to research this event... the truth eludes me, for now. Worry not, if I discover anything in my studies that concerns you, I will find you. However... you must leave, this place is too dangerous for the likes of you-"

Ein's Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:05 am

Elspeth Cerio

"Huh?" she looked at the portal, perplexed. She didn't know she would be going back that soon. She looked at Ein a little scared. "So, I go through here?"she asked, hugging herself and her book to herself.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:12 am

Ein nodded to Elspeth, walking over to the girl and placing a hand on her shoulder, bringing her closer to the portal "Trust me- it's safe-" he told her "It'll lead you to your room- I think-" he told her, his confident smile slowly turning into a nervous smile. He didn't seem TOO confident "Okay, so it'll at least bring you to Miami- or at least Earth-" he told her, nodding once more as he gained his confidence "Want some more lemonade slash orange juice for the trip?" he asked, slowly shoving her towards the portal. He seemed to really want her out.

Ein's Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:26 am

Elspeth Cerio

"O-oh okay! Uh, hey, don't push me!" she resisted for a second, but as she got closer to the portal, her anxiety grew. "Please tell me I'm not going to die going through this thing."she said, but didn't get an answer as she stumbled into the portal. "WAH!" she stumbled on into portal, trying to survive this terrible ordeal. She was pretty sure she was gonna die.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:41 am

The Library (Finished) 910

It's a wonder he isn't fired
Here he is
The South Beach Saint himself!

The Library (Finished) Layout11

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Ein waved goodbye to El as she slipped into the portal, the last words she would hear from him were "Don't worry about it! You're totally safe...! I think... and then his reality would fade away. Elspeth would wake up, back on earth. At the very least it was earth. It was steamy, and warm in the room, and she could just barely hear the sound of humming. There was also the sound of rippling water, and scented candles... which quickly made it very obvious where she was. Elspeth had woken up in some sort of high-end bathroom. Surely enough, there Marco was, taking a bath "Doo de doo dee dooo~" he hummed to himself as he rubbed his mystically attractive body with soap. An interesting note was, his body was covered in scars... which was certainly odd considering this man was an office worker. However, what was more noticeable is the man's supernatural sexy appeal and perfect, chiseled body, made even worse by the fact that HE WAS SO CLEAN. The guy was practically sparkling with beauty.

Oh, and then he noticed Elspeth was in the room. The man's eyes widened, nearly out of his eye sockets as he suddenly screamed like a girl "KYAAAAAAAAA!!!" it was like Elspeth was in some anime and the gender roles had been reversed!!!

"Hello Laaaaaadiiiieessss~!"
Marco's Theme - Let's Get it On
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:12 am

The Library (Finished) Meguri11

Elspeth Cerio

"H-huh? Wha?" Elspeth was super groggy and had a headache. Once she felt the water she splashed to make sure she wasn't draining. She relaxed a bit and then got up. "Waiiiit..."she looked around. It was like a steamy bathhouse. But...a lot nicer...so much nicer.   "Where-?" she looked down and screamed. She got back into the bath, covering herself. And then the other scream. She looked up and saw Marco, that boy band type of hot lawyer she met that one time."AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"she screamed and looked away, hugging herself tightly to hide everything and not standing up."G-GET OUT YOU P-PERVERT!"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:25 am

The Library (Finished) 910

It's a wonder he isn't fired
Here he is
The South Beach Saint himself!

The Library (Finished) Layout11

Marco was screaming louder than her. Of course, when he stopped screaming, he quickly replied "WHAT!? THIS IS MY BATHROOM! WHAT ARE -YOU- DOING HERE!? Don't just go throwing accusations like that!" he yelled, quickly jumping out of the bath tub and grabbing a towel in one swift motion. The guy was like a ninja with how quickly he covered himself up, putting the bath towel around his waist. Marco ran out the room and slammed the door, breathing heavily as he leaned against it. He was NOT going to jail for this! After all, Marco had a deep fear of going to jail and being anally rapped. It was pretty much why he became a lawyer and was such a law-abiding citizen, he was TERRIFIED of jail. Now, he had to figure out how to get out of this with his booty intact "What are you doing here!? Why did you get in my bathtub!?" Marco was especially confused as to how this happened considering she wasn't there nearly five seconds ago. Yet there she was, appearing there like magic. Marco let out a few grumbles, before slightly opening the door to his bathroom "Do you need any clothes...?" he asked, the poor guy never considering knocking.

"Hello Laaaaaadiiiieessss~!"
Marco's Theme - Let's Get it On
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:52 am

The Library (Finished) Meguri11

Elspeth Cerio

"THIS IS WHAT!?" she knew now. The portal Ein sent her through fucked up. ROYALLY FUCKED UP! She saw only a glimpse of his ass before hearing the door slam, due to the water being splashed around. She swore she sparkling too. "I-I don't know! I'm having a w-weird day Mister Valenzua! I'm so sorry!"she was on the verge of tears this was so embarrassing. She stayed in the tub and let a few fall as he asked her if she needed clothes. "I...I think so...I'm so sorry..."she took a second to peak over the tubs rim, checking for if her clothes were there. No...they weren't...but her book was on the floor. That was good.""Y-yeah...I need clothes...like...a shirt or something to cover up..."she didn't know HOW she was going to explain this to Marco...OR ANYONE for that matter. If anyone heard about this, she was surely gonna be known as a pervert...and the rumors were gonna start...oh this was bad.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next