Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library (Finished)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Library (Finished) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Library (Finished)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:00 pm

The Library (Finished) - Page 2 910

It's a wonder he isn't fired
Here he is
The South Beach Saint himself!

The Library (Finished) - Page 2 Layout10
The Library (Finished) - Page 2 Layout11

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Marco simply rose an eyebrow, he honestly didn't know what to make of this entire debacle. She was having a weird day? HOW DOES THAT LEAD TO THIS!? And then she needed clothing, Marco quickly walked over to his closet. Of course the first thing he did was put on some clothing himself (some tight pants and a vacation style buttoned shirt... of course unbuttoned), and then he got her a nice buttoned shirt. Of course Marco was a pretty big guy, not just tall but well built- so this shirt was probably going to be more like a robe "H-here-" he nervously spoke out as he tossed the shirt into the room without looking. Marco then walked into his room, sitting on the side of his bed he wasn't sure if El was going to leave the room after what happened, but just in case he figured not to be fight at the door. His room was fairly simple, it just had a desk for work, a night stand, and a bed. The room wasn't actually lit, with only a few scented candles littering the room. Lastly, it appeared that this room was on the 2nd or 3rd floor, and it directly overlooked Miami beach. And it was sunset, providing a beautiful sight. It was quite apparent this guy was very wealthy, just off the fact that he lived right on the beach. And of course, this would provide Elspeth with quite a scene if she opened the door. Considering the room was dim lit save for some scented candles, he was on his bed, wearing typically provocative clothing, she was walking out in only a shirt, and there was a romantic sunset behind them. Of course, that's just how the universe works out for Marco...

"Hello Laaaaaadiiiieessss~!"
Marco's Theme - Let's Get it On
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:13 pm

The Library (Finished) - Page 2 Meguri11

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I     w i l l      c o n t i n u e       d o w n      t h e      p a t h     o f       t r u t h .   M y  T r u t h ! "

Elspeth Cerio
Studious Bewitching Student
Elspeth's Theme- Starting the Day

" I      w i l l     f i g h t     f o r     t h a t      t r u t h !     I t ' s      m y      f a t e ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Th-thank you..." she waited until the door was closed and then got out of the bath. It would have been nice to stay in there, but...not it was too awkward. She dried off using one of the other towels in there and then put the shirt on. It was pretty big so, it was gonna work out well for her. She let out a  sigh, knowing she should try and explain herself, and at least say she was sorry for basically ruining Marco's bath. "W-where...?"she stepped into the bedroom. It was a pretty nice sight to see, though it was pretty awkward standing there in a baggy shirt while most likely one of the hottest men she'd ever seen in her life was right there in his bed looking SOMEHOW SEXIER THEN 5 SECONDS AGO! She blushed and looked away, trying to push those thoughts out of her brain. Bad Elspeth, BAD! "Uhh...Mister Valenzua? I'm...so sorry...I...don't know how I got here...and I don't want you to get in trouble...c-can you tell me where the MSI building is? S-so...I can walk back?"she avoided looking at him cause she didn't want to make things even more awkward for the both of them. That would be just...wrong...so wrong...

The Library (Finished) - Page 2 Elspethsig_zps16d73403
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:28 pm

The Library (Finished) - Page 2 511

Here he is

Marco sat up as Elspeth entered the room, listening to what she said but then promptly shaking his head to her. He wasn't going to allow her to put herself in danger "Hey now... I can't just go walking around the city dressed like that- " really, walking through a city, even if this was a really nice side of it, dressed like that, would just be asking for trouble. Marco pulled out his cell phone and began to look through his contacts "Here... let's call one of your teammates to pick you up or something..." he spoke, of course this situation would probably spiral out of control if any of her teammates picked her up from Marco's house dressed like THAT. Most of them would overreact horribly "I'm going to assume you ended up in this situation through some crazy series of magical events... I mean... you deal with stuff like this a lot right?" he asked as he looked through his contacts. He tried not too look to Elspeth, mostly because he didn't want to make this any more awkward for her. Of course, as he was looking through his contacts his pants started to magically come undone...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:52 pm

" I     w i l l      c o n t i n u e       d o w n      t h e      p a t h     o f       t r u t h .   M y  T r u t h ! "

Elspeth Cerio

" I      w i l l     f i g h t     f o r     t h a t      t r u t h !     I t ' s      m y      f a t e ! "

"Th-that would be good...thank you Mister Valenzua..." she said, and kind of just stayed in her corner. She was so embarrassed and this situation was going to end badly for her no matter what. It was like the ultimate walk of shame. "I...c-can't really explain what happened sir...it was...a...odd thing. I really just...don't...know..."she was still on the verge of crying. Stupid Ein, why didn't he make sure his portal WORKED PROPERLY!? This was his fault! "I deal with stuff...that's magical b-but nothing of this caliber. I'm so sorry..." she said, wiping some tears from her eyes, and not really noticing the pants being undone.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:11 pm

Here he is

Marco smiled as he was thanked "No problem-" he ended up not actually making the call though, instead choosing to text one of her teammates about this. He chose Alison, seeing as how that girl was about as emotional and caring as a sack of bricks, she probably wouldn't care much about this "Alison is on her way..." he told her before listening to her story. He frowned, the girl had it tough. He felt kind of sorry and guilty, considering she just had to fall into HIS bathroom. But at least it wasn't a total stranger's bathroom, or a creep's. Marco could see she was tearing up and got a small cloth (from one of his suits) for her "Here..." he spoke softly to her as he handed her the cloth, smiling. His teeth was practically glistening as he smiled to her too.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:52 pm

Elspeth Cerio

"Thank you...Mr. Valenzua." she took the cloth and dapped her eyes. She looked up and saw Marco's gorgeous face so close to hers. It was like in one of those cheesy romance movies where the guy is just THAT shy of kissing the girl and she makes the next move and goes in for the- NOPE! NOPE! She looked away, blushing more. "I appreciate it...h-how is...Alison going to pick me up...and how do you have her number?"she asked, just kind of shyly looking at Marco as she asked her question. She wanted to look good for him, but she was also crying. So her nose wasn't making the most gracious noises.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:43 pm

Here he is

Marco just kept his kind smile as Elspeth took his cloth "No problem~" he responded in a whisper, which was unintentionally sensational and seductive. As she looked away from him, the man too gave her some space and leaned against a wall "We're all coworkers remember? There's a company directory... I have every member of the team in my contacts, even you. After all, I may need to represent any of you in court one day." he responded to her casually "Thoug I have no idea how she'll pick you up..." he added, crossing his arms. He somehow imagined Alison getting to his house via tentacles, like when she was fighting that mothgirl. After that, Marco stayed quite, leaning against a wall on the opposite side of the room from El. He noticed his undone zipper and quickly fixed that, then just sort of stayed there in awkward silence. He really didn't know what to say, and how he could make this any less awkward for the girl.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:04 am

Elspeth Cerio

"Oh...right...that's...that's good to know." as she silently wished she had his number. Course this was all just stupid teen fantasy, or at least this was what she was going to convince herself. She sat down on the floor putting the shirt over her legs so she looked like a big ball. She needed to break this tension. "How...did you get this job? Being a lawyer for MSI I mean...like...this can't be a common job to obtain." maybe talking about MSI or work would make it less awkward! Yeah!

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:31 am

Here he is

Marco was just sort of standing around being awkward when suddenly Elspeth broke the ice. Marco was relieved! He could talk about work, that was easy "Oh well- I graduated early... I was probably like- 16 or something when I got my law degree... and really for my whole life I've just been doing my job to the best of my abilities! One day I just got a job offer from Xanthe to defend you girls in court and, well... the rest is history. I've never lost a court case, you know? I think that's why... it's sometimes hard defending you guys, most attorney's struggle with this kind of job... for me, it's just an extra challenge-" he explained himself to her, trying his best to keep on going since he didn't want any more awkwardness. Unfortunately, he kind of struggled talking to people like this. He could talk business, and he could drink at parties. That was just about it for him "So like... what's the deal with you and Alison...? You two seem pretty close-" he asked, though it was unclear whether he was asking about their friendship or if they were SOMETHING ELSE. This unfortunate misunderstanding was completely Marco's style too.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:14 am

Elspeth Cerio

"I see...you must be very smart then. Though...I don't know how cases involving teenage girls is much of a problem." she smiled and then started to rock back and forth, kind of letting herself relax a little bit. Her boy band crush was being nice and comforting for once...instead of just...sexy as fuck... "Alison and I? Oh, uh...we're just good friends. We've been close for a while. She's nice, sweet...and her boyfriend is nice too." she said. Alison was a really good friend too her. She hoped this wasn't going to be awkward when she arrived.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:45 am

Here he is

Marco let out a light laugh in reply to El's first words "Yeah... you'd think... but add superpowers into the mix and millions of dollars in property damage and suddenly things get A BIT more complicated~" he replied to her, though the guy seemed pretty chill about it. He loved his job. It was probably the most exciting job on earth, save for actually going into the job of saving lives himself. He wasn't much of a fighter, in fact he was the exact opposite of a badass, so the least he could do was legally protect people who saved lives. When Elspeth talked about Alison, Marco seemed somewhat shocked by her words, then smiled. "A boyfriend huh...? You know... sometimes I forget you girls are still normal people just like anyone else... I just can't imagine most of you girls with boyfriends-" Marco immediately caught what he said and tried to reiterate him self "I MEAN LIKE- you're beautiful and stuff, I don't mean it that way- but like... superpowers... the fighting... people like you seem like gods among us... so... it's just weird finding you all have normal lives..." he let out another laugh after that, somewhat because he was afraid that he had unintentionally hurt her feelings or something. Of course... he was unaware that Alison's boyfriend was a 3000-year old space monster, so it's likely that would change things a lot...

A few minutes later, Marco's doorbell was rung.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:04 am

Elspeth Cerio

"No no, I know what you mean. It does always seem like that. Those who seem like heros and gods turn out to be just as average as you....we eat, we sleep, we shower, go to school. All that. It's amazing how something like...well...something like being a magical girl can change your public image."   she smiled and stood up, looking at Marco with that same smile. "But I guess that's why we transform in private...to keep our lives a secret...from the public and from the enemy...Hmm...I'm sorry again for all this. If I could explain what the heck was going on...I...would." she heard the doorbell ring. That must have been Alison.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:30 am

Here he is

Marco couldn't even think of anything to say to her, he really was at a loss of words. She was right though, he knew more than anybody else that these girls were all still human. Regardless though... that's not how most of the world saw them. They were feared... and it was Marco's job to act as the connection between these girls and the people afraid of them. He had to protect both of them, make a relationship based off trust "It's alright, Elspeth..." he spoke to her warmly, and then he heard the doorbell. Well that meant Alison was here. Marco approached Elspeth, and began to softly pet her on the head "Don't keep your friend waiting... it was... charming, getting the chance to talk to you Ms. Cerio~" he spoke to her softly, practically sparkling as he did so. Alison was waiting for her outside, just standing there at Marco's door outside.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:47 pm

Elspeth Cerio

"The same to you, Mr. Valenzeua. I hope maybe...we can talk again...under better circumstances..." she said, blushing as he pet her head. That felt really nice. She used a lot of her will power to not hug this guy, knowing that could most likely be bad for him. She bowed lightly as she went to the door, and left his room, making her way down the stairs and away. This house was...really nice. She would have wanted to explore it a little more then just landing in the...bathroom. She made it to the door, and let out a sigh, calming down. This was going to be the awkward part. She opened the door and saw Alison there. "H-hi Alison...thanks for coming to pick my up..." she said in a tired, embarrassed voice.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:57 pm

The Library (Finished) - Page 2 2411

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

The Library (Finished) - Page 2 Layout26
The Library (Finished) - Page 2 Layout27

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Surely enough, there she was, waiting for Elspeth outside. While Marco gave El and easy time this entire encounter, it was blatantly obvious upon seeing Alison's face that this was NOT going to be easy for Elspeth. For starters, Alison had a wide, conniving grin on her face which was extremely rare for her "So..." Alison's voice was practically holding back a torrent of laughter and giggles. Te girl loved grasping at straws in regards to El's behavior "It turns out my El isn't as innocent as she likes to show off~" she let out, still holding back some laughter. It wasn't really hard to see where Alison was coming from here. She was picking up El from MARCO'S house, at NIGHT TIME, she was told to try and not talk about this by Marco over the phone, AND Elspeth was wearing NOTHING but an over-sized shirt that was obviously Marco's. Really, this only looked like ONE thing "Don't worry though, I won't tell anyone~" she said, in an attempt to make El feel more comfortable. Regardless, she was still giggling like a maniac at this whole thing. Which was extremely rare for this girl, as Elepth would know. She couldn't help it.

[/color]
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Alison's Theme - Innocent Sorrow
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:43 pm

Elspeth Cerio

"N-no...Alison please. You've got the totally wrong idea!" she said, looking down at the ground, blushing and totally embarrassed. "L-look...can we just go? I wanna go home...today has been...really...bad..." she walked over to the tentacle girl and put her head on her shoulder. Right now, she was so glad to see her.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:37 am

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

While still keeping that same sly smile on her face, Alison wrapped a tentacle around Elspeth, when the others grew large. Alison then used these to get across the city quickly with El "Okay okay! If you say so..." she replied to Elspeth, not wanting to embarrass her friend any more than she already did. So she stayed silent for the entire trip. She was just going to bring Elspeth home and that's it! And then she began to get curious and couldn't help herself "Okay... come on, El... you have to tell me the juicy details...-" and really, this was just because she NEEDED TO KNOW. She wasn't interested in men lacking tentacles, but this was ELSPETH! SHE HAD TO KNOW!

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:08 am

Elspeth Cerio

"W-well..." she sighed, and got ready to tell this tall tale. "Remember when I...uh...d-died...?"she asked the girl, but just went on with it. She needed to connect her thoughts together...which was hard cause of how flustered she was. "H-hold on...Well...I was studying...and was getting tired, so I thought I'd nap...I have a test tomorrow so...anyway, I woke up in this library and there is this guy named...Ein. He's...bloody odd really. He asks all nonchaleunt, but he's...some sort of time lord. Anyway, it's cause of him I'm alive...that we're all alive...and well, he wasn't sure why I was there, and I wasn't sure...and he said if I tried to read something the books would kill me...I was going to help him figure out why I was there...but he suddenly then said I had to leave, made a portal, and poof! I was thankful it landed on earth...anyway, that portal landed me...ohh..."her came the embarrassing part. "I...I landed in...Mr. Valenzeua's bathtub...naked. He was going to bathe but then saw me and screamed and ran out...I...I didn't see anything cause I was groggy and confused...well...maybe I saw a little bit of his butt...a-anyway! He ran out, nothing happened! That's when he called you to get me, and gave me this shirt...I swear on my Mother's honor, this is all true...I know it sounds really farfetched...but...it's the truth Alison...today's been awful and I feel like crying again." she lifted Marco's hanky to her eyes and dabbed them slightly. She just wanted to go to sleep at this point...Ali's teasing wasn't making this any easier.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:33 am

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison didn't seem to be treating Elspeth very seriously, in fact, she seemed to be on the verge of giving Elspeth some more words of sarcasm when suddenly Parasite chastised her "What? Oh fine- fine- I'll stop being mean... Parasite believes you El-" she spoke, they were getting closer and closer to Elspeth's house. Eventually Alison decided to bring Elspeth over to her, dropping her into her arms, so she could hold Elspeth bridal style. She figured it probably wasn't a good idea to lifting Elspeth around like that considering she wasn't wearing anything but a shirt... that would be problematic if anybody decided to look up. "I think you just need a good night's rest El... we can talk tomorrow after your school, okay? We can figure this out..." she hoped that this could be a bit more clear when Elspeth was less emotional. This Ein guy kind of sounded like a big deal...

Alison was still kind of bummed that Elspeth wasn't up to naughty things though.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:05 am

Elspeth Cerio

"Thanks Parasite...you're a good friend..." she said, crossing her legs when she was being carried. She sort of leaned on Alison, cause it felt nice and she was warm...and sometimes Florida nights get cold. "Thanks for picking me up and being so understanding...are we almost home?"she asked, letting out a big yawn, nearly falling asleep in Alison's arms. She had a long day and kind of deserved the rest. "Though..if I did do something naughty with Mr. Valenzeua...you'll be the first to know."she added with a weak chuckle.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:57 am

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

"We're almost home, just relax." Alison tried to comfort Elspeth, after they got through Brickle they'd be at the MSI building. Of course, Alison didn't like living there, she hated living with others... especially people she didn't trust. Of course, Alison didn't trust anybody boy Parasite and Elspeth, it seemed, so she wasn't a very easy person to deal with. Of course, a smile was brought back to her face as Elspeth said she'd be the first person she'd talk to if something happened "Darn right you will..." she joked, before finally getting her to the entrance to the building. She then gently let Elspeth go, before quickly turning her back on the pinkette, presumably to get back to whatever dark alley she liked to sleep in "Sleep well... friend..." she spoke in a quiet voice, almost embarrassed to call the pinkette her friend. Of course, she was. She never really had any before.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:49 pm

The Library (Finished) - Page 2 Avatar10

Elspeth Cerio

Elspeth gave a light chuckle, and then waved as Alison went to her own place.   "Night Alison...have a good rest. Thank you."she said with a smile, and then made her way to the dorm area. She found her and hoped Historia forgot to lock the door again. Yes, she did, and she walked in quietly. She didn't want to awake her roommate, so she carefully made her way to the shower, and took one to make herself feel better...and so she wouldn't have to take one in the morning. She dried off, and got into her PJs, which looked close to what she WAS wearing earlier. She got herself in bed, adjusting her pillows a bit, and sighed. "This is...nice..."she said, making sure to set an alarm before going to dreamland...

~Next Morning~

Elspeth got up, feeling very rested, and smiled. She brushed her hair, put on hr uniform, and started to run for the private school. It was a lovely day, and she felt MUCH better then before. She arrived, and got to class, sitting down and organizing her desk for the day.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:21 pm

The Library (Finished) - Page 2 1310

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As Elspeth sat at class... the bell for class to start rung. However, the teacher was still nowhere to be seen. A few minutes passed, and a familiar face entered the classroom "Uh... hello? Hi guys- Mr. Dunce called in sick, so I'll be filling in for him this week- I'm Professor Ein-" he introduced himself, and oh would this guy be familiar to Elspeth. There he stood, wearing a doctor's coat and a gaudy yellow suit, while he still looked silly, he looked like much less of a slob then he usually did. He waved to El for a moment, a smile on his face before he opened p a rather small book with one hand. His other was neatly tucker into his coat pocket "Alright so... Hitler's Nazi Party became the largest elected party in the German Reichstag, leading to his appointment as chancellor in 1933. Following fresh elections won by his coalition, the Reichstag passed the Enabling Act, which began the process of transforming the Weimar Republic into the Third Reich, a single-party dictatorship based on the totalitarian and autocratic ideology of National Socialism...-" he just went off teaching from the start... and this was a math class. Of interesting note is that, regardless of the fact that this guy wasn't even teaching the right subject, nobody in the class really cared. They just didn't care, because hey, substitute teacher.

Ein's Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:55 pm

The Library (Finished) - Page 2 Tumblr11

Elspeth Cerio

As soon as this man started to talk, Elspeth looked up and her jaw nearly dropped. What the in WORLD!? She got kind of awkward as some of the other girls giggled when he waved at her, and she felt embarrassed. As he started to teach about Hitler in a Math Class, she looked around and was rather...baffled. Why did no one interject? Well, she was gonna be THAT student. She rose her hand.  "M-"or wait...was it Math class? What if this was one of Ein's little...reality bending things? Maybe he didn't know math, so he changed it to History? It didn't matter, she was quiet and started to take notes on his lecture regardless.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:43 pm

The Library (Finished) - Page 2 1310

While at first Ein's lecture seemed pretty normal, something particularly odd happened about halfway through "While the history books do say that Hitler died... the truth is that he survived and fled to the moon, you see-" the lecture then took a dramatic change narrative, as Ein detailed a Nazi Moonbase, Nazi dinosaurs, and Nazi zombies. By the end of the lecture, everybody was quite happy for it to be over with and the classroom almost completely emptied, especially since this was the last class of the day. Ein just stood there, waving goodbye to the students "See you all tomorrow! Next lesson: The Civil War, Abraham Lincoln, VAMPIRE HUNTER!" while Ein's lesson was certainly riveting... it didn't seem very factually correct. Of course, Ein would always insist that his history was the real one, stranger things have happened considering there were magical girls and monsters flying everywhere. Ein then got to erasing the blackboard, not so much as saying a single word to Elspeth.

Ein's Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next