Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

+3
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Skylark-13
7 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 13 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:20 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 13 4510

Top Of The Head, I'm On The Set
Do The Impossible, Don't You Wanna Bet?
Cuz, Alot Of Things Changed, We Be Waiting In Vain
If You Wanna Get By, No Pain No Gain

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 13 Layout16

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】
✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿

Jackal narrowed his eyes into a glare beneath his sunglasses, they were playing hardball with him. He didn't like it when people tried to play hardball with him "What you're asking for should already be covered with the money... enough money for you to rebuild yourself and buy your own technology... now if you want to spend some of the money we're giving you on The Alliance's wares then I'll happily oblige but I can't provide you anything extra. I certainly can't babysit the Assassins League and it wouldn't be worth paying you as much as The Ministry or NOWHERE... seeing as how their organization are currently much larger and more valuable, considering The League's current sad state of affairs. I'm sorry but the same offer is on the table, I can't offer anything more." he replied to Celica in a rather straightforward fashion. He couldn't afford to barter with The League, not when their value wasn't worth nearly as much as they were demanding. He'd likely have to pay NOWHERE and The Ministry nearly triple as much and he wasn't going to afford sparing anymore on the Assassins League. Even on his employers budget.

✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿
【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

"♪♪ Ī ѠΛS ß♡ŔИ Λ Ṗ♡♡Ŕ ƇĿ♡ИƐ ƇĤĪĿD~!♪♪"
Jackal's Theme - Be Pimpin'!
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 13 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  scullpanda Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:15 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 13 Images19
Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 13 Untitl12
"Icarus"

As Celica moved away from him he suddenly  he thought over the mans deal more only to have his thought process interupyed by said man explaining his motivations. It did all make sense and they were in a weird state rift now with no leader and a lot of people gone. He looked back over at Ken then at Celica. They would be generally skewed if this man took his deal off the table they did need this to rebuild and he quite liked his job and didn't want to have to go job hunting in this economy. He shot Celica one last stare then started to speak " Can we have some time to think it over or do you need the answer now?" he was thinking it was probably best if the whole league talked the pros and cons of this over.

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:24 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 13 Tumblr_inline_miv06sVOua1qz4rgp

Ken was still frozen as the world around him started to crumble. It's over. His secret life was done. Soon they'll all know who he is and probably hate him for it. It would make sense since Isaac was always a failure. He started to shudder a bit as well now as he felt something touching his back. Was it the sense of death? He turned around slowly, scared stiff to see what it was as his eyes and body went into a surprised look. "Huh? Ms. Harriet what are you doing out of your room? Did something wrong happen?" Ken asked as his sense of fear was gone for the moment as he was more curious now as to why she was out of her room when she rarely does. He took a peek behind him again as the others were still negotiating as he decided he would be useless if he spoke now as he looked back at Harriet with a smile on his face. "If it has to do with how I am at the moment, I am fine. Everything's fine!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:08 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 13 Tumblr14

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" L i f e       i s n ' t        s o       b a d      a f t e r    a l l "

Harriet Miona
Feathersong
Harriet's Theme: Sister's Love

" N o w       t h a t         I         c a n       h a v e       a    s e c o n d    c h a n c e "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"You don't have to lie..." Harri said, looking down at her feet. "I heard voices....I was curious...I thought...well..."she shifted her feet rather awkwardly and then looked up at Ken. She cocked her head to the side. "I thought someone was here to help us find what Vicky's been looking for...he's sad too..."she said, wiping her eyes a little as she looked up at him.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 13 Harrietsig_zps0gfbemxz
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:28 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 13 Tumblr_inline_miv06sVOua1qz4rgp

"No no! I'm not lying! I promise I'm not!" Ken said as he waved his hands in front of him. Harriet's sad tone and expression was painful to look at as she mentioned what Victor was doing. "Huh? He's looking for someone?" It surprised him a bit about what the man was doing considering that Ken wasn't really paying attention as to what was going on this last month. "Ms. Harriet...do you know who he's trying to find exactly?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:03 pm

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

" N o w       t h a t         I         c a n       h a v e       a    s e c o n d    c h a n c e "

"Kenny...your eyes can't lie..." the girl looked up at Kenny, feeling her eyes brimming with tears. . "It's okay to be sad...I'm sad too...but...it's better to tell the truth..."she looked toward the door. She didn't say anything about Victor, since she didn't know anything. The last month had been hard since she was mostly staying in her room and crying. She didn't really do much besides that...plus since Mar Mar was gone, the others didn't really know how to take care of her.   "I...I just...I wanna help...I feel dumb not helping..."she wiped her eyes again, sniffling.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:12 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken was frozen again as he stared at Harriet's eyes. Crap. He didn't want to make her cry not with what happened recently. He looked away, not bringing himself to look at those eyes again as the next few words made him turn back to her as he gently placed his hands onto her shoulders as he got down on one knee. "No don't say that. You're not dumb. You're helping right now by coming out of your room. That's helping us alot since we didn't know if you were ever going to come out." A smile escaped his lips as he quickly shifted to apologizing. "Sorry! I-I didn't mean it like that! I-I just meant that you're not dumb and you should never feel like that!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:49 pm

Celica Locke

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 13 62_zpsstn053xs

Steel Marionette
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Don't wanna live in fear and loathing.............................
.............................I wanna feel like I am floating
And now the time is here."

Celica let out a soft, slow breath as Jackal spoke, biting her lip at his words. They weren't what she wanted to hear - but the harsh parts caused her eyes to narrow a bit in irritation. She sighed, nevertheless, when he finished speaking, a hand rubbing her temples as she thought it over. This deal would be huge for them - but as she heard Troy, her head jerked up. She gave him a soft frown, a bit annoyed he had undermined what scraps of authority she'd pulled around her - they had to at least try and look organized... though she had a feeling there was no point, not with this man.
"... We'll do it."
Celica held her head high as she made the final decision, refusing to look at any of the others around her. Victor was gone, god knew when he'd return, and she refused to allow his absence to rip what remained of their organization into shreds. They needed money, jobs - and this was the best opportunity they'd had in at least a month. She wasn't going to let this slip past them, even with the danger - it was too risky.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Celica's Theme - Queen of Roses
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:02 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 13 4510

Top Of The Head, I'm On The Set
Do The Impossible, Don't You Wanna Bet?
Cuz, Alot Of Things Changed, We Be Waiting In Vain
If You Wanna Get By, No Pain No Gain

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 13 Layout16

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】
✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿

Jackal's grin widened as Celica gave him her answer... they'd do it. So that was it, the Assassins League would join up with The Alliance and The Ministry in their defense of Sin City. All that was left was NOWHERE. While Jackal was concerned about meeting Jo and Ryder again for the first time in five years, he was almost completely sure they'd agree to help. Not just for a friend, but because of Jo's history with Paladin. The blonde pulled out a card and handed it to the assassin "Here's my card... we need to keep in touch. I don't know when this is going to happen... but I'd suggest preparing to leave for Sin City at a moment's notice, okay?" Jackal then turned his back on the girl, waving goodbye as he made his leave "Seeya everyone! Bye Isaac!" he spoke loudly with a giggle. The man had left almost as abruptly as he arrived.

(EXIT)

✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿
【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

"♪♪ Ī ѠΛS ß♡ŔИ Λ Ṗ♡♡Ŕ ƇĿ♡ИƐ ƇĤĪĿD~!♪♪"
Jackal's Theme - Be Pimpin'!
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:11 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 13 Tumblr23
"Icarus"

Troy frowned at Celica they should have waited for victor to come back to make this discussion or at least text they guy. They were supposed to be a faction not a falling apart mess, he sighed fighting would not do him any good so instead of picking a fight with Celica he walked over to Ken and Harriet instead "hey kiddo did you get the food I left outside your door you need to eat to keep up your strength" he smiled down at the child. He had a soft spot for kids, he always wanted to be a dad one day but the lack of lady had prevented that almost entirely so instead he doted on others kids and waited for the day he would hopefully be a dad.       

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:28 pm

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

As soon as she agreed, Celica wondered if she had made a mistake - Jackal's grin was slightly unnerving... but she soon relaxed, showing as much confidence as she could in her decision. Quietly, she accepted the card she was offered, glancing over it before carefully tucking it away and nodding as the man left, waiting until he was gone to sigh and let her shoulders slump. It came as no surprise to her that Troy gave her a bit of an angered look - but she simply looked away, biting her lip as he walked away. They all seemed to be enjoying themselves, at least somewhat... had she done the right thing? She looked over the three quietly a moment before running a hand through her hair and turning to leave. She wanted to question Ken about the whole Isaac thing - but... they looked the happiest they had been in weeks. If they were finally starting to recover... Quietly, she turned to walk away, a tiny frown on her lips and a clouded, thoughtful look in her eyes. She trailed off towards her room, shutting the door quietly behind her - and leaving the others to their conversation.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:12 pm

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

"R...really?" Harriet wiped her eyes again and looked at Ken with a smile. "I wanna...I wanna learn how to be more helpful...Mar Mar...he coddled me...I need to learn how to fight..." she said and sniffled more. She looked at Troy and shook her head. "I...I'm lactose intolerant....s-sorry..."Troy was sort of weird to her, so she stayed near Ken. She didn't know who Isaac was tho.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:27 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken smiled back at Harriet's response as the words Isaac came back from Jackal's mouth. This made Ken freeze and shudder a bit before he got back his composure. Maybe he should tell them the truth soon. He noticed that Troy was now by them as he looked back at Harriet. Hmmm it was true that she couldn't defend herself, but was this the right thing. He shook his head for an answer before a smile came back to him. "Alright Ms. Harriet. If you want to be trained then Celica is probably the best choice." He figured that Celica would know mostly how Harriet could fight as well as stances. He got up and turned around to notice that Celica wasn't there anymore. "Hey Celica!" Ken shouted. "Where are you? We kind of need your help at the moment!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:37 am

"Icarus"

Troy watched as the little girl recoiled from him and he backed off instead talking to Ken now "what did the inquisitor mean by calling you Issac by the way just curious I'm not judging or anything I went by Harold for almost a year when I was younger" he smiled and looked at Ken that was until he called out for Celica who he still right now was not keen on, it should have been a group decision to join the alliance not one persons. He might talk to her about that at a different time he may have an idea why she did it but still he was ticked she did do it without getting everyone else's opinions on the matter first, They had no leader this was true but if they were going to take a job like this they should all be in on deciding if its worth it or not, that was his mentality anyways.          

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:57 am

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica lifted her head from her pillow as she heard Ken's voice shouting for her, frowning softly in confusion. What could they possibly need-? Slowly, she got up, stretching but heading back down to where they all seemed to still be gathered. "Hm...? What is it? Why do you need my help?" she asked, giving him a confused look after glancing around and confirming nobody was in danger. She didn't let her gaze land on Troy for more than a second, able to sense the irritation almost rolling off him. She didn't really care - as far as she could tell, she had done the best thing for the League, and if that was a problem with more than just Troy... well, maybe it was the best thing for her at least.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:48 pm

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

"C-cece..." Harriet slowly went over to the woman, looking down as she was nervous. Cece always seemed like she wanted no one around...at all. She wanted to be a good friend, but it was hard. She'd get pushed away. But she wanted to learn how to fight, and get stronger...maybe even use her power for good.  "C-can...you...t-teach me...h-how t-t-to fight...for...Mar Mar's sake..."Harriet looked to the side and started to fiddle with a ring on a necklace she wore. It was Marcus' wedding band, and she took it before they creamated him. She wanted a little trinket to remember him by... "P-please...I promise to be good. Please Cece...I wanna be more helpful..." she was in a league of assassins, and there was a lot of things involved with it. This wasn't going to be easy, but Harriet understood that. She still started to just...help.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:21 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken rubbed the back of his head while having an embarrassing smile on his face. "Well you see Ms. Harriet wants to learn how to fight and I thought that you might be the best at that. I'm not really good at teaching others and I don't really trust how Troy or Victor would teach her so I thought that out of us all you would be the best!" A little bit of nervous laughter came out of his mouth now as he hoped that everything would go alright. He then remembered something he had to ask since he wasn't paying attention to the conversation earlier. "Oh yeah Celica, did we take up on that guy's deal or did we say no?" Ken asked with a curious look on his face now.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:39 pm

"Icarus"

Troy hrumphed at Kens comment "Hey I can teach plenty good, you hurt my feelings man real deep" he smiled over at Ken showing he was joking around also trying not to make eye contact with Celica. Annoyed by the situation he went back over to his table and sat down picking his book back up and continuing drinking his coffee but now he was done playing nice with Celica she had taken a that job without everyone else's ok they may be leaderless but that didn't mean she could be the leader "Yea Ken she took it without getting the rest of our opinions, Victors not even back yet how do you think he's gonna respond when he hears bout this, yea its great we got a job, but for all of us and with obviously some things we were not being told which could get us all killed we should have all talked it over weighing the risks to the rewards" after his rant he finished his coffee and set it down with a slam on the table. Then getting up only to angrily pour himself more coffee.          

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:47 pm

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Teaching Harriet how to fight was potentially the last thing Celica expected to be called for. She blinked, staring blankly at the two of them as she tried to process the request - before a light blush appeared on her cheeks. She listened as Harriet spoke to her, pleading with her for training... and as Ken supplemented that by saying he figured she'd be best for it, she looked away, suddenly a bit embarrassed. After a moment's thought, though, she gently placed a hand on Harriet's head, brushing her fingers across her hair softly, almost stroking her head as if to calm the young one down. "... I... I guess I can... but you don't get to fight in anything dangerous until I say so, okay? I don't want you trying something before you're ready and getting hurt..." Hesitantly, she smiled, pulling her hand away. Normally, she didn't feel as if she'd want to take on such a task... but Ken made a good point. She didn't even know how Victor or Troy would treat Harriet, and just a month or so ago, Ken had been learning himself... But then she heard Ken's question. Quietly, she turned to him - but before she could speak, Troy interrupted, and her eyes and face hardened into an irritated expression.
"Lesson number one, Harriet. Don't let anyone treat you badly. Nobody," she murmured, whirling around and walking up to Troy, pressed right against him with a fierce glare as she forced him to meet her gaze. "You listen to me and you listen good, alright? What I just did was for the best interests of the League. You think Marcus or Victor would have suggested we all sit down and talk about it? No! They'd have done what they thought was best and nobody would have questioned them, but because it's me you have a problem with it now? Face the facts, Troy - we don't even know when Victor will be back. It could be a month before then - and you think we'd be given that long to wait? Did you even consider what happens if we don't take this? Worst case scenario, we become the enemy, and short of that, we drop off the map. I don't know about you, but I don't want that - so shut the hell up and get off your high horse. The decision is made and you seem to be the only one complaining right now - now, if you have any more problems with how I personally handled this, please, tell me. I'd love to use you as the first example to Harriet of what she'll be learning."
Her gaze never leaving Troy's, Celica swiped his cup of coffee and spun around, holding it in her hands for warmth a moment before dumping cream and sugar in it and returning to Harriet and Ken, looking only a tad proud of herself for what she'd done.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:02 pm

"Icarus"

Troy watched as Celica walked over to him and proceeded to bitch slap his ass to next week then stealing his coffee making him stare dazed after her for a while. He liked a woman with ferocity and she was the most ferocious thing in the whole damn room if not his entire life, no one had ever stood up to his dumb antiquated opinions before, this entire incident was making him reconsider his don't mess with a women with guns rule. He smirked and picked up some cookies he had seen her eating before with her coffee. "Touché, but you forgot these" putting the pack of chocolate cookies on top of her head and walking off, smiling.               

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:12 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken listened in to what Troy had to say as his face was no longer curious. So they did agree on the job. He didn't notice the embarrassment Celica was feeling but that went away quickly after what she did with Troy. A surprised woah came out of Ken's mouth as he clapped as well. "See Ms. Harriet, Celica is obviously the best choice for you!" A smile appeared on his lips again as he stayed silent with what Troy did. Should he take the cookies off of her head or let her do it. He decided for the first option as he gently grabbed the bag off of her head as he opened it up, offering Celica and Harriet if they wanted any. "Well I can see his point but I do agree with what you had to say Celica. We don't know when Victor will be back and we need to take the opportunity that's presented to us. Who knows when we'll have another chance like this!" He took out one of the cookies and quickly ate it as he smiled again.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:27 pm

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

"C-cece...thank you so much..." She said and listened closely to Cece, and seeing what she did. She looked a little shy, avoiding Troy's eyes. She nodded at Ken with a smile. "Cece...will be a good teacher..."she said and smiled at Cece. She was so cool. She really did admire the girl. "Is there...lesson two?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:18 pm

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica seemed a little surprised that Troy didn't have anything to say to her little speech - she had just turned slightly to give him a suspicious glance when he spoke up, and she blinked as a pack of cookies were set on her head. She stared blankly after the male, mumbling a soft thanks to Ken for removing the cookies from her head - before sighing and looking away, a bit concerned with what that reaction might mean for her. Nevertheless, she took one of the cookies and nibbled on it, dipping it in her coffee and smiling a little for the added flavor. Hearing Ken say he supported her decision was nice to hear - at least someone thought she had done the right thing...
As Harriet spoke up, though, Celica hesitated - before slowly nodding.
"Definitely, I just don't know what I'll teach you yet- I guess I could see what you already know...?" The girl hummed as she thought it over, giving Harriet a small smile. "It'll start simple, I know that, so... don't worry--"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:07 pm

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

"Ummm..." Harriet thought about what she should tell Cece. Maybe her secret? She never really did talk about that with anyone besides Marcus. "Ummm...I have a...super power. Here..."she didn't really know how to explain it really. But she held up her hand, and pressed a button with the other. Soon, her hand turned...black and gross, like the skin was almost rotting away. And there was something...that looked like it was running underneath the seemingly dead skin. "Don't touch it...or you'll die..."she said, looking at Cece, hoping the reaction wouldn't be that bad.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:56 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken took a nibble out of another cookie as he thought about the man that just showed up. Who was he and how did he know who he was? Could it be someone what was from Vulture Team far ago? Nah it couldn't be. The fact that he knew who he was kept bugging him as he tried to think about the plan now. It looks like they finally have another job to do. His focus came back as he noticed that Harriet's hand looked differently as a surprised look came on his face. "Woah! That's something!" Ken said as he felt curious about wanting to touch it somehow.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next