Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League)

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) Empty Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:53 pm

Morning Wood Saloon is one of the few places of rest in the whole Wild West. Ironically enough it literally takes the exact image of an archetypal wild west-era saloon complete with lots of wood, swinging doors, a big bar, gambling tables, and a few nice rooms upstairs for alone time with any of the lovely mistresses that may be looking for kind donations. There are really only three gains from this location, gambling revenues, alcohol sales, and prostitution revenue. The main form of gambling in this place is cards, usually poker. As far as drinking goes, they serve a lot... but everyone drinks a special kind of whiskey made from raw alcohol, chewing tobacco, and burnt sugar known as "Tanglefoot". If you drink anything else, you're known as a "sissy" and are forced to drink a whole 100 proof (Read: raw alcohol) mug "for their own good". Only the toughest of the tough get to drink here. The bartender here is also a freakshow, whom is hunchbacked and has am ostrich head.

Bonuses: Revenue for alcohol, gambling, and prostitution.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) Empty Re: Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) Victor11

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

After parking in front of the saloon, Victor walked in with Ken. At first, he was pretty confident, a huge smile on his face. The whole scene before them was quite surreal. It was JUST like that out of a western movie, there were chaotic cowboys and a man with an interesting mustache playing an old piano. But as soon as Victor and Ken entered the saloon... they all stopped what they were doing and glared at the two assassins at once. Victor suddenly froze... well that was weird "Ooookay... l-let's just sit down? Right man?" Victor spoke to Isaac as he walked over to the bar and sat down "What you got man? We're thirsty!" he spoke in a friendly tone... only for the bartender to place two pitchers of Tanglefoot in front of them "We only got Tanglefoot. Drink up." and... well... Tanglefoot didn't look quite appetizing, to say the least. Victor stared at the drink... then he slowly looked over to Ken, as if to ask what the hell they were to do with these...

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) Empty Re: Morning Wood Saloon (Unowned)

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:58 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) Toma28AMNESIA296001465991

Ken looked around at the saloon as they entered. He was used to people looking at them as he whispered to Victor, "This might be something that Marcus can use for his gain." He followed Victor to the bar area as he saw the two drinks in front of them. It didn't look really appetizing to drink let the less look like a drink as he saw Victor take a drink of the substance. The confusion in Victor was amusing to the boy as he looked at the drink more. If he ignored it, that would probably be a bad sign to the others and that was something Ken did not want as he took the drink and chugged it all in one go. The drink tasted pretty weird, but it wasn't that bad as well. He's had way worse drinks from the vending machines as the raw alcohol didn't even seem to phase him as he looked over at Victor and answered, "You drink it of course."

Last edited by dbzhardcore on Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) Empty Re: Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:04 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor seemed to recoil a bit as Ken chugged the whole thing down then said that he was supposed to drink it "Hell no, man!" Victor seemed disgusted by the thing, he shoved it over to the blonde. "You drink it then... this thing is ratchet-" it seemed that Victor was starting to gain some rather dangerous looks from the denizens of the saloon. A large, hulking, giant of a man stood over the two, glaring down at Victor. "Go on... drink it... be a man..." he spoke, making it quite obvious he was threatening him. Victor seemed to twitch a bit as he looked to the drink... then back to the man... then Ken, and so on. "You guys DRINK this stuff!?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:14 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken noticed that the other patrons were looking at the two now. This drink looked like it was their pride and joy and someone making fun of it was something not to their liking, assassin or not. "You know Victor it's not that bad, It's pretty tasty actually I mean look at me, I drank it all in one go. Are you a coward? Are you not a man? I guess you can say that I'm more of a man than you are!" He gave a sly smile as Ken pushed the drink back to Victor's area as he was now badgering the man to drink it.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:23 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor narrowed his eyes into a dull look as Ken spoke to him then shoved the drink back to his side "It ain't got nothing to do with that! This thing is shit...!" upon his words being spoken, just about everyone in the saloon pulled out a gun and aimed at the two. Well that escalated quickly. Victor's eyes widened, now he wouldn't have ever guessed he'd be in a situation like this, but he had a hunch something like this would happen "This is seriously happening isn't it...? THEY'RE REALLY WILLING TO SHOOT ME JUST BECAUSE I SAID THEIR DRINK WAS STUPID!?" it seemed like this saloon was going to explode any moment now...

And Victor STILL didn't want to drink any of that.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:37 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken sighed and facepalmed himself. "Are you really that much of an idiot?" Of course he had to have guns pointed at him as well even though he did the drink. Victor was just being a whiny little baby as he knew that they were indeed going to shoot if Victor didn't drink the substance but the only question was how was he going to make Victor drink it? Just then an idea popped up in his head as Ken literally raised his foot off of the ground and slammed it hard onto Victor's foot. He knew the pain would be immense and that the man would have to scream as he took the drink and literally poured it down Victor's opened mouth as he immediately closed it, forcing him to take it all in. Ken looked around to make sure that they wouldn't shoot anymore now that the drink was gone.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:44 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor was eyeing the drink as if it had three eyes, when Ken suddenly called him an idiot. Victor was used to such claims, but he still didn't take kindly to people calling him an idiot "H-HEY!? I'M YOUR SUPERIOR MAN! DON'T CALL ME A DUMBASS! I'M JUST-" and then Ken stomped on his foot, to which Victor's mouth opened up like a garbage can lid. Ken poured the whole thing down, and before you know it Victor was coughing and kneeling forward "What the fuck did I just drink...!?" it seemed that the saloon denizens were appeased, as they backed off and returned to their own business. Victor, on the other hand... was quite upset, as he drew his gigantic katana and pointed it at Ken "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!? DICK!" aaaaand... everyone in the room was pointing their weapons at them again. For a more serious reason, this time around.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:45 am

Atlas
Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) Atlas10_zpscfa344be

↘↘↘ Atlas took in a cool breath of relief. After entering through the backdoor into the worker's portion of the saloon, he made his way to what looked like a storage area. There were a few lockers there to leave belongings, and he had known for a long while that storing a second set of clothes would pay off at some point. He took no time in stripping bare and getting new clothes on, not even worrying about other staff walking in on him. After all, who would? The bartender may be a freakshow, but Atlas had grown used to it with his time here. If any waitresses would come in, they'd probably make a joke and an offer; something to get paid in the end. Casting the thoughts from his head, Atlas finished dressing himself and quickly made his way to the bar.

↘↘↘ "I'm here boss, feel free to take a break and see your favorite mistress if you'd like." Atlas jested, offering a friendly smile as he approached the official bartender of the tavern. After a few pleasantries, Atlas was able persuade the bartender into taking a break. However, with a look back at their two new patrons he seemed almost eager to take them on himself. Looking the two over for himself, and then the rest of the bar as the weapons were drawn Atlas held back a smirk. The way the troublemaker got the drink down his friends gullet was commendable, but the other customers were still a bit uneasy. "Give him some time lads!" Atlas shouted, "He'll prove he's man enough for our drink, or we'll have to force another one down his throat. Weapons down please." Atlas went on, making his voice clear as he spoke. Threatening patrons was common around here, typically Atlas would let it go on for a while; but for now he'd rather not deal with shattered glassware or bullet holes in the walls. Besides, pissing off the bartender was a quick way to get cut off for the night. No one wanted that. In a much quieter voice, Atlas began to speak to the two newcomers. "Don't talk bad about the drink. Keep it to yourself, and you'll be fine." He started, looking the boy in the eyes. "The trick is not to taste it. Drink it fast, don't let it sit in your throat. I'll get you something to eat afterwards to take your mind off of it if you like. We have women upstairs if that would be more to your liking." Atlas finished, advertising as always; but offering some level of support.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) 3a7fdb77-f5d4-4041-b31e-38f8409ac00a_zps150ec8b8Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) A3ec6907-861f-4744-ae6f-736895f49572_zpsf535bde9Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) 17cdded7-90d4-4862-a110-70c2c4f8a2ca_zps5fd79a72Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) 6fdd5a04-c2ca-4347-9281-357fb1a353ee_zpsb8135a38Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) 45c9c57d-2597-42b2-a7d2-ccf20c65cb08_zpsd9f9783d

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."
"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

Look at this lovely company :: Patrons.
Damn look at this place :: Behind the bar.
Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: I'm somewhat helpful.
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:52 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken began to give a stern look at Victor as the man raised his katana at him. Even though he was his superior, he didn't like that the man was threatening him at the moment. "Victor put the weapon down. People are going to attack if you don't. Put away the weapon now." Ken said in a threatening tone, one that was totally different from his normal self as he noticed that Atlas came in, which Ken went back to his normal self as he gave a smile at the man. "Um I'm all good, but I'm just here as a designated driver for barnacle brains over here."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:01 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor's eyes slowly looked to the side as he noticed the saloon patrons with their weapons drawn... no doubt they would gun both assassins down without any hesitation "You're gay-" Victor replied to Ken's attempts to calm him. Luckily the bartender, Atlas, entered the scene, there was a certain calming aura about the guy that actually managed to get Victor to sheathe his weapon. he sat down peacefully and listened to Atlas' words, nodding to him in reply "I guess..." he seemed to pop a vein when his intelligence was insulted once more by Ken... but he let it slide when Atlas mentioned women. Suddenly... a wide, conniving grin appeared on Victor's face "WOMEN!?" Victor pulled cash from his sleeves... obviously rather eager to pay for their services "Ken... yo're going to get laid today..." he spoke... in an oddly serious tone. As if they were going into the depths of Mordor to destroy the One Ring. He laid his gigantic sword down as he brought both his fists up into the air, clenched and reaching for the heavens "I'm going to prove it today... I'm going to show the world... I'm going to show everybody that..." Victor suddenly called out into the heavens "IIIII AM NOT GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!" and suddenly... everyone was staring at Victor and Ken again. Well that was quick. He certainly had a habit of attracting attention.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:10 am

Atlas

↘↘↘ Atlas glanced over towards the blonde as he mentioned that he was the designated driver for the man beside him. "That's honorable of you. I'll bring you out something later if that's the case, hate to see you get bored if you can't keep drinking." Atlas remarked, residing to cleaning some glassware with a somewhat clean rag as he talked to the two. As the one that had been causing trouble lately started to act up though, Atlas had to center his attention quickly. After loudly declaring that he wasn't a homosexual, an odd silence filled the tavern; but Atlas soon broke out into a fit of laughter, alleviating a bit of the tension there. "Don't worry about that, you'll find something to prove it eventually." Atlas remarked, glancing over to a few of the waitresses that were staring now; a few muttering to themselves. Probably about getting business, maybe about who would be the unfortunate soul to get the crazy one. Atlas gave them a comforting look, but gestured for them to continue their work.

↘↘↘ "If you're serious about getting laid tonight, I can offer a few suggestions. Tip number one, save the drinking till after your fun; you don't want to forget a night that you paid for after all." Atlas remarked, pouring a few glasses for customers that had come up to the bar and asked for them. "You alright with getting lucky tonight, blondey?"

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) 3a7fdb77-f5d4-4041-b31e-38f8409ac00a_zps150ec8b8Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) A3ec6907-861f-4744-ae6f-736895f49572_zpsf535bde9Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) 17cdded7-90d4-4862-a110-70c2c4f8a2ca_zps5fd79a72Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) 6fdd5a04-c2ca-4347-9281-357fb1a353ee_zpsb8135a38Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) 45c9c57d-2597-42b2-a7d2-ccf20c65cb08_zpsd9f9783d

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."
"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

[/quote]
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:15 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken just stood there in shock. Did he...really say that out loud and did he have money in his sleeve? He smiled nervously as he just gave Victor a small thumbs up. "Y-Yeah you go show that you're definitely not gaaaay!" Ken was just amazed by Victor throughout all of this as he gave Atlus a smile about the drunk situation. "Actually I can drink four big bottles of alcohol and still be the same. But I don't want to risk that at the moment." Then the mention o getting laid came up again as Ken raised his hands in front of himself as he waved them, showing he's not interested. "N-No thank you I-I'm not interested."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:32 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor confidently sat back down and acted as if he didn't just yell out that he was, in fact, not a homosexual. He listened to what Atlas had to say, openly taking notes because really, at this point Atlas was the wisest man in the world in Victor's eyes. "WOAH! Ken... keep note here! He knows ho secrets!!" Victor was very impressed by the tips given to him. He looked over his surroundings as Ken spoke about his amazing alcohol tolerance, he noticed the waitresses and started to wink at them and make kissy faces. He only (fortunately) stopped when Ken mentioned he wasn't interested in getting laid. To which Victor abruptly stood up and looked to Ken with a death glare "WRONG ANSWER MAN!" he pat Ken on the head with a confident smile on his face "YOU ARE TOTALLY INTERESTED! Come on man, you can do it! Is it that... YOU DONT KNOW HOW!? WE WILL FIX THIS! WE NEED TO GET YOU A HO RIIIIGHT NOW! MY FRIEND, WE WILL FORM A BROTHER BOND! A MANLY BOND THAT IS ABSOLUTELY AND TOTALLY HETEROSEXUAL! WE WILL PARTAKE IN MANLY ACTIVITIES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS, AND DO OTHER MANLY THINGS THAT YOU DONT TALK ABOUT AFTER AND-" Victor suddenly caught himself, covering his mouth and just calmly... sitting down, and acting as if he didn't say anything. "I'm staight shut up-" he muttered in a low voice before throwing his money-filled arm up into the air, several hundred dollar bills falling from his sleeves onto the floor "I WILL PURCHASE.... EVERY HO IN THIS JOINT!!!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:08 am

Atlas

↘↘↘ Atlas snickered as the blonde worried about actually getting laid. Even denying the process all together, the golden opportunity. "What? Are you worried about how, clean they are? I can assure you, you're not going to catch anything from the women we have here." Atlas remarked, grinning slightly as he tried to encourage the worrisome blonde. "Maybe after a few more drinks you'll feel better about the situation."

↘↘↘ His little inspiration however was soon cut off. His friend did a much better job, but ended up suggesting a few other lovely tendencies. Atlas had begun to grow accustomed to his loud exclamations, but as the man began throwing money through the roof Atlas's eyes grew far to large. "While I appreciate your.. Enthusiasm." Atlas started, thinking over his words. "Please refrain from calling the women ho's, if you just call them women or ask their name they'll put in some much appreciated effort." Atlas finished, starting to gather a bit of the thrown money; "Are you serious about this?"

The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:16 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken shook his head to Atlas as he raised his arms again. "No no no! It's not that I think they're dirty or the sort it's just that I don't want to." Ken laughed as he looked to see if Victor would back him up, to which the man did not. The passion that was coming out of Victor's mouth was impressive, until he got at the end. Just what the hell did him and Marcus do at the woods? He sighed and gave a small pat on the back at Victor saying, "I know you're straight man. I know." But then money was being thrown by him in which Ken's eyes went wide as to what Victor was doing. "Uhhh Victor you sure about this? I don't think it's a good idea I mean come on man!" He then went in to whisper for only him and Victor to hear."Besides...if we can find a way to own this place...you don't even need to pay. Use your brain and think about it."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:31 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

"DEADLY SERIOUS!" Victor responded, quite energetically at that, a confident smile upon his face. He suddenly got up, standing tall upon his seat as he declared "I CAN TAKE THEM ALL AT THE SAME TIME! MAN POWWWWWEEEERRR-" it was quite obvious that Victor was going to yell even more at the top of his lungs, but Ken began to whisper in his ears. Victor suddenly calm down, donning a more serious expression as he nodded "You're right... and I know just how to do it..." he whispered back to Ken. Right, a facility like this would best be in the hands of the Assassins League. Under their control, this saloon would be quite useful. So now it was just a matter of taking over the saloon. So for that, Victor slowly reached his hand into his jacket and pulled out... MARCUS' CREDIT CARD! Holding the card up high into the heavens, Victor declared "FORGET THE HOS-" it was pretty clear Victor was no longer listening to Atlas' advice right there "I'M BUYING THIS WHOLE BUSINESS! FOR THE ASSASSINS LEAGUE!!" Victor stood triumphantly, and he was quite serious about these claims too. A sly grin on his face, he gave a thumbs up to Ken "Behold- the boss' credit card! With this... we can buy ANYTHING! Even this saloon! It's pocket change to Marcus! I mean.. probably- I dunno- LET'S BUY IT MAN!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:40 am

Atlas

↘↘↘ As the blonde assured him that he didn't think that the women here were filthy he smiled a bit, suppressing a laughter as he went overboard to try and fix his little comment. "Don't worry about it mate, I'm only joking." He went on, letting the two talk it out afterwards. After all, if they wanted to have a fun time in the woods it wasn't his business. But he did have comfortable cots to offer in it's stead.

↘↘↘ The cocky man's confidence was something to admire. As he spoke of being able to take all of them at once Atlas chuckled softly, calling a waitress over to help gather the funds that had been thrown around. All the waitresses were looking at the man now, and the patrons that had pulled weapons on him were either thinking of doing it again, looking on in envy, or crying in jealousy. However, as the man started to flash about a credit card and claiming to buy the joint Atlas only laughed. "Really now? If that's your goal, you'll need the actual bartender here to get you in touch with how to do it. Real quick though, if you plan to buy it; you might have to be able to drink our signature drink without cringing. That's almost low around here." Atlas jested, looking the two of them up and down. Just who were these two?

The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:50 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken was really thinking now that Victor had to be crazy if he believed that he could take all of them at once. He would be dead if he tried that! He shook his head though of that thought when he saw something that caught him off guard. MARCUS'S CREDIT CARD!? HOW THE HELL DID VICTOR GET THAT!? Ken couldn't help but facepalm though. He was thinking of trying to threaten or find a way to buy the saloon at no price at all like he did with the strip joint. Well that was all out the window now as he heard Atlas speak up. Oh so they had to talk to the bartender. It sounded to him like this deal was not going to happen as Ken looked at Atlas, another personality coming out of him as he said menacingly,

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) Toma28AMNESIA29full1418975

"Oh if you would be oh so kind, could you find a way to get the owner to come here so we can finalize? Or should we go to his office? It would be a really big help if you can do it quickly because...I don't like it when it takes long." Ken did a small sadistic laugh as he waited to see what Atlas would do next.

Last edited by dbzhardcore on Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:07 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

"Oh I'm serious... whoever I need to talk to I don't care... I DO plan on buying this fine establishment~" he proudly responded to Atlas... until he mentioned having to drink THAT STUFF again. One could visibly see Victor gagging after that "Ew really?" it almost seemed as if Victor was actually reconsidering his decision just off that joke alone. However, Ken's newfound demeanor seemed to jolt Victor right back into action "R-right...! Yeah... who do we have to talk to to buy this joint? Can you show us man? I mean, we got the cash! Let get this done man!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:35 am

Atlas

↘↘↘ The prospect of all the waitresses being laid at once was comical. But in one way, Atlas was beginning to worry about catering to the bar.. They had only had this issue a few times before. Super criminals tended to have a tendency for an abundance of ego filling abilities here. As the two seemed even more serious, Atlas took a small breath before relaxing visibly. One had grown menacing, while the other remained, stable? "I can get him for you. One moment." Atlas mentioned calmly, glancing towards the blonde that had spoke menacingly; "Negotiations go smoother with a kind tone, the bartender isn't receptive towards threats." Atlas went on, smiling softly before leaving.

↘↘↘ A few minutes upstairs found the freakshow bartender in a room, enjoying one of the saloon's many wonders. Atlas managed to talk the man into going downstairs to deal with the potential offer of purchasing the saloon, and as both of them returned downstairs; Atlas started to move on to take other customers orders, but still keeping an ear open for the two at the bar.

The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:44 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken returned to his normal self when Atlas left. "Oh boy! Are you excited to get this place because I sure am!" Ken said with a happy go lucky self like his other self never happened at all. When the owner came downstairs to talk, the boy smiled. "Nice to meet you sir! Why don't we go talk over there?" He pointed at the end of the bar as he got all three of them to be there as he started to speak up again. "Look I know how much you love this place but we want to buy it off of you. I will not take no for an answer! Even though this is sentimental, I know everything comes with a good price. So...how much would you be willing to sell this for?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:51 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor stayed close to Ken, for some reason. Ken at first didn't seem like a very good fellow to follow around, but Victor was slowly learning that the guy was more than meets the eye. Victor was sure that something was up with this Ken kid. Upon finally reaching his destination and letting Ken speak, Victor put in his own input "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!" he exclaimed as he held Marcus' credit card high. This was going to be easy... after all, if the business side didn't pan out, they could always go with Ken's idea and use VIOLENCE as a means of getting their way. Victor always liked having excuses for cutting off heads.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:11 am

Atlas

↘↘↘ The other patrons were easy to take care of. As the others spoke and got acquinted, Atlas made himself useful by pouring drinks and preparing a few meals. Thankfully most of the food was already made, however he kept having to go back now and check that something was always ready for the next customer. It was idle work, and the waitresses helped when they could; but of course, as the day waned into the night fewer and fewer waitresses would be available to help him serve everyone. "Thank you." He mentioned to one in particular, before she excused herself to the second floor after a rather generous request from a patron here.

↘↘↘ As the customers needs were fulfilled for the time being, Atlas glanced back towards the two at the counter as they talked with the bartender. While his earlier display of throwing cash around had made a great first show of wealth, the credit card he was flashing about did not. From what Atlas knew about the bartender, and for the majority of the people here at the saloon, they appreciated immediate value. Cold hard cash. Pulling a credit card in this kind of place was another way to get a few hostile glances.

[/quote]
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:16 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken waited and waited after Victor pulled out the card that was Marcus's. Surely this would get the owner to be impressed. Except nothing came of the sort. "Oh dear Victor, it looks like they want the real thing instead. Cash." Ken sighed as he placed his head onto the stool. This was just becoming a headache. He then thought of something as he turned towards Victor and whispered to him, "How much money do you have that you can offer to him? I don't care if it's everything you have, you want this place so you better get it. If that doesn't work, use whatever means necessary."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next