Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Junktown (Unowned)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Junktown (Unowned) - Page 2 Empty Re: Junktown (Unowned)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:30 pm

Junktown (Unowned) - Page 2 Victor10

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Junktown (Unowned) - Page 2 Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

Victor was searching through his phone, getting increasingly frustrated with it, these new phones and their complexity! And then Nikki spoke again, which earned a blank stare from Victor... he obviously didn't quite get what she was trying to tell him "Oookay- sure-!'' he responded to her as he finally got around to calling Marcus "Boss! Boss! There's this hot chick who doesn't know how to zip up her clothes and I think she wants you here for some reason-! Also can I have sex with her?'' is literally exactly what he said as soon as he got on the phone.

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:47 am

Nikki Hart

Junktown (Unowned) - Page 2 17_zps40d74f8c

Mechanic of the Mojave
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"I shouldn’t have hurt you that way.............................
.............................But it’s a little late to say
That I can erase your heartache."

Nikki rolled her eyes a little as Victor seemed to be having trouble, both amused and slightly irritated with his blatant confusion and lack of understanding- but as he finally got the right number and called Marcus, she relaxed, waiting patiently to hear the verdict. What he said though, made her laugh, sticking her tongue out at him as she zipped up her clothes then zipped them back down to where they were before. She wanted to say something... but she stayed quiet, waiting until Victor got off the phone. Politeness was key, after all! And she was somewhat hoping to over hear his boss' response... but that didn't go so well. She could only hear faint mumbling, and pouted a bit once it seemed the other person had hung up.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Nikki's Theme - You Can Look (But You Can't Touch)
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:03 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor nodded vacantly in response to Marcus' answers "'Okay... uhuh boss... okay...' and then he hung up. Well that was disappointing. Victor turned back to Nikki and shrugged "He's not coming- he's a busy guy, my boss. One time... I saw him reading AND eating... I was like, so confused... HOW DO YOU DO THAT!? I can only do one of those at once... also I suck at readying-'' it was pretty obvious the guy was veering horrifically off track as he rambled onwards "Where were we again... I think boss gave me permission to do that... you wanted to play chess?''

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:19 am

Nikki Hart

Mechanic of the Mojave

Nikki smiled coyly as Victor hung up, humming softly before giving a tiny pout as the other told him his boss wasn't coming. Oh well- he was likely enough as it were. As the other continued to explain his confusion over reading and eating at the same time, she laughed, grinning softly at him. "Don't worry, reading skills won't be tested here!~" she told him, before hesitating as he mentioned chess. Where... had that come from. She raised a brow, staring at him, before quickly speaking. "Only if you'll let me be your queen for the night-"
Overly cheesy line? Check.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:08 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor let out a sigh of relief and wiped his forehead when Nikki said his reading skills would not be tested "Wooh...! I was worried about that!'' he replied nervously, and then he just stood around. It only took him a few moment to look rather confused at her words once more however when she spoke of being a queen "Queen...? Does that mean I"m a king- HEY WAIT A MOMENT...! You're royalty!?''

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:57 pm

Nikki Hart

Mechanic of the Mojave

Nikki struggled to maintain her calm exterior as Victor seemed ever so relieved by the lack of a reading test, only groaning heavily as he misinterpreted her words and asked if she was royalty. "... Yes, I'm a queen. You, however, are nothing. I am not this damn desperate-" Running a hand through her hair, she shook her head and simply walked away, soon turning a corner around a heap of trash in an effort to evade the aggravating assassin.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:20 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor just sort of stared blankly at Nikki as she walked off on him "W-wait-! Is it something I didn't say!?'' he asked as he reached his hand out, not understanding her sudden change of attitude from the woman. He didn't see that coming in the slightest "'Where are yah going!?' Victor soon gave chase, dragging his oversized sword with him.

(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:57 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Junktown (Unowned) - Page 2 Emilia6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emilia arrived with Ganta, and took a look at the town. "Well... We're here." Emilia said as she looked back at Ganta. "Anything remind you of... Anything?" Emilia asked as she looked at the rusty looking junk pile of a town again. Everyone had beards... Even the women. Everyone also looked like a hobo, but Emilia wasn't going to judge dressing style. Some people looked at her stuff with interest before going about their business, working on their things. Things that Emilia was impressed by. She didn't expect much out of the Junkyarders, but she was always pleasantly surprised. They had creativity, and Emilia respected that.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:46 am

Junktown (Unowned) - Page 2 Genos34_zps594ebbe2

Junktown (Unowned) - Page 2 Gantaname_zps9f40be32

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Ganta rode in on his bike behind Emilia and come to a stop as she did.  He looked over to her as she told him they're arrived and asked if he remembered anything.  He looked over to the place and began taking in his surroundings.  He watched all the people for a while as the were busy doing whatever it was that they did.  However, nothing really seemed to catch his eye.  Turning back to Emilia, he shook his head, "I cannot say anything does," he replied.  He leaned his bike to the side as he got off of it and kicked out the stand.  "Will we still be looking around here anyway?" he questioned.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"I feel that becoming strong is the best way to survive in this world."

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:35 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Well that's a shame, but not surprising." Emilia said with a sigh. "We won't stay here for long, but there are tools here to help me look at you better. All we need to find is a good place to operate with the right tools." Emilia said as she walked forward, looking around for a building or workshop to work on Ganta. "Alright found one! We have to be quick though." Emilia said after about 5 minutes. She was getting it all ready for him. She wanted to ask if he was nervous, however she figured that would have been a waste of time. From what she had seen this robot is used for combat and/or infiltration so emotions may not be a thing for him.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:10 am

Junktown (Unowned) - Page 2 Tumblr_mi4ajcvJsH1r6yof5o1_500_zpse52f1e50

Ganta gave her a nod and powered down his bike.  He walked the thing along side him as he followed her.  He wasn't about to leave the bike out unattended like last time considering the amount of people here there was a greater chance of it getting stolen or scavenged if he did.  He looked around at the people and their things as he followed along.  He turned his head back to Emilia when she announced that she had found a place to work.  He left his bike outside the workshop she found before going in after her.  He looked around some before lifting the rifle's strap over his head and leaning the gun against a wall as she was prepping.  He also put a hand to his face and there was a click as the mask he hand been wearing released and he removed it.  "Where would you like me?" he asked still looking around the room a bit.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:32 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Ah... Just lay down here, and open yourself up." Emilia said as she closed the door. She wanted to give him privacy. When she looked at his face she noticed that his mask gone. "How odd... I thought that was an attached to your face... What purpose did it serve?" she asked out of pure curiousity.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:50 pm

Junktown (Unowned) - Page 2 Genosfull1358656_zpsf28c674a

Ganta gave her a nod before going to take a seat and placing the mask down next to him.  He then pulled his shirt over his head a put it next to him.  "Hmm?" he looked back at her when she asked what the mask was for, "I'm not sure but I usually wear it when I'm on my bike.  It keeps dirt out of my mouth and nose."  He honestly had no use for a gas mask since nauseous fumes and the like didn't have an effect on him being what he was.  However, he still found in handy and he actually was fond of its appearance.  Plus he believed gas masks were a good way to blend in since he saw several people wearing similar ones when he was wandering around.  He kicked his feet up and laid down as she instructed then his chest plate opened up to reveal his central core.  "I'm ready," he stated.

Spoiler:

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:57 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Huh... That makes sense." Emilia commented though she noticed that at first he had no idea why he liked wearing it. Either way it was weird for a robot. Maybe he isn't a complete robot? When she looked at his core Emilia eyes went wide. "Now that is beautiful." she said as she put on her helmet to look at it better, and have Isis give her the report. "Hmmm... Woah... This core is amazing. It looks like it was inspired by the cores of the CP Units that I have fought. So whoever made this core probably worked with PALADIN at one point. From my readings... This thing enhancing your strength, speed... Even helps keep your system's information. I am literally looking at your cybernetics heart/brain... Though if under a lot of stress it can backfire on you. But I think you know that already... Let's see what else I can see..." Emilia began to work on him, probing a couple of times but being as gentle as could. "Hmm... Interesting." Emilia leaned back to think. "You my friend... Are not a robot... Your a cyborg. You know what that means right? Oh and you can close back up if you want."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:49 pm

Ganta stayed still, which wasn't really that hard for him, as she began studying his core.  He listened intently as she went on to describe her thoughts on it.  PALADIN?  He's heard that name thrown around here and there but didn't truly know what their purpose was.  However, the name seemed to hold some weight to it.  His eyes widened at her last observation.  His chest plate closed and sealed as he sat back up and looked at her.  "Does that mean at some point or another I used to be human?" he asked quizzically.  This was news to him as he hadn't considered that as being possibility.  He was so busy at trying to find out who made him and why, he never looked back at himself and thought about what he was.  His body was fully mechanical anyone he came across that considered themselves cyborgs still had a bit of flesh on them.  This left him with no choice but to conclude that he was a robot as that was what everyone else saw him as.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:06 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Yes-Well... Some part of you is... It's weird... I'll have Isis... I really need to change that name... Show you." Emilia let the core in her armor glow and show Ganta the information it received. "Everything is machine, and yet... Something is off." Emilia asked as she sat back. "Or at least... It's mimicking organic material. But I don't know anything that can do that... That would be interesting... Hmmm... Huuuuh..." Emilia began thinking in her mind, leaning back. "Like... Your body... Is amazing. Like you were made to be human. LIKE... REALLY MADE... To be human if that was the case, to which I ask why. Looks like we'll spending more time with another. I want to see you in action in order to conclude this. I need to find out what ISIS found organic. Cause she's saying that your brain is a source since it showed patterns of human thinking."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:54 pm

Ganta lowered an eyebrow at her stream of broken sentences.  It made it a bit hard to keep up with.  He looked down at the display of information that her AI picked up.  He looked it over and stored the information.  He looked back at Emilia as she appeared lost in thought and appeared to be...bewildered?  What that the right word?  He listened to her in interest as she explained that he was really created to be human however, he didn't think so but this is what he was being told.  "If my creators were designing me to be more human why is it that my current body so far from it?" he questioned in that flat metallic voice of his.  And his thought processes were similar to a human's?  In the end, he was just left with more questions than he had from the start.  He also didn't think he was any closer to finding out who the ones who made him were and why they made him like this.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:08 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Hmm... I'm sorry, but I am not sure yet. Maybe you were made to sneak into places... Or maybe something else..." Emilia finally said as she looked back at Ganta. "I'm sorry that I gave you more questions then answers. But I am determined that ISIS and I will help you out. I swear. Plus..." Emilia trailed off and gave a smile. "Your the most interesting thing I ever came across. No way am I letting you go now." Emilia said as ISIS gave a smile icon. "I really need to change your name." Emilia said as ISIS made a 'D:' face. "Look... I just think there is something better for you." Emilia spoke to her AI like it was her friend/pet.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:53 am

Ganta shook his head when Emilia apologized for not being able to give him straight answers, "Even if that is the case you have still provided me with an important piece of information about myself," he stated.  Then he tilted his head to the side slightly when she insisted that she would still continue attempting to help him and then called him the most interesting thing she's come across.  He assumed that was some kind of complement, "Thanks you," he replied.  He did appreciate that she was still going to help him despite having already given him all the information she currently was able to.  Then he looked at her AI as it made what appeared to be expressions.  He stared at it curiously for a moment before looking back up at Emilia, "Perhaps you could call it Determining Actions Most Acceptable or DAMA?  It seems to know quite a lot," he suggestion because Emilia kept complaining about ISIS's current name.  His slightly luminescent eyes flicked back to the AI as if to check what it thought of the suggestion.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:03 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia looked back at Ganta when he suggested a name for Intelligently Solving Incredible Situation, aka ISIS with DAMA. She thought about it and looked back at her AI. "Well?" she asked as ISIS now DAMA gave a smile icon. "Looks like she likes it. Thank you Ganta." Emilia said and gave a huge smile to the cyborg. "DAMA really likes that." Emilia said, and was confused with herself. Normally she would find something that she wouldn't like about man right away, but Ganta was different. Much like Buddi she liked him. "Well... Not sure where to go next Ganta other then look at the news... Maybe we can find a lead?"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:29 am

Even if he didn't look it, Ganta was glad that the AI liked the name he suggested.  You're welcome," he replied as he looked back at Emilia only to see her giving him a large smile.  His eyes widened slightly seeing her that happy but he was glad that she was even if he couldn't properly convey his emotions.  Then the topic changed and he regained a more serious expression.  "I have been unable to track any proper leads on my own so I have been picking up various mercenary work in the meantime.  I was trying to see if I could pick up any leads while I completed those however, my success has been slim to none.  The ruins of the lab have been scanned and stored.  Pulling up the file," he paused as he brought up the scans he took after he escaped the blast, "There are no outstanding characteristics.  The lab has appeared to be entirely decimated.  No confirmed survivors other than myself.  Fled the area shortly after blast so proper scans were not taken.  Upon returning days after, the area had been flattened and cleaned.  Any evidence the lab had existed have been removed and assumed to be disposed of.  End of file.  Would you like images?" he ended up asking after reciting all he knew of what happened to the lab.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:31 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia was having DAMA take in this information from Ganta since she doubted that she could remember it all. "So you came from a facility that is now completely wiped off the grid..." Emilia said as she thought about it some more. Something was up with this. Why would someone completely cover up that building? It must have been important in order to have made someone like Ganta. "Yes please. Show me everything." she said getting a serious look on her face.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:39 am

Ganta's irises spun slightly like a camera focusing as he blinked and looked back to Emilia.  He gave her a nod as she asked for what he had found.  He took a moment to get it all ready to send, "Preparing to send to DAMA.  Awaiting acceptance of the file," he stated as he looked at her AI.  Once accepted the file would send and automatically upload into DAMA allowing Emilia to view it herself.  Perhaps she could find details he had missed.  She seemed to know more about these things than he did.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:06 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Hmmm... DAMA see if you can match these images up to anything." she said as DAMA began to process what the images. "This may take a while... Till then let's look at the newspapers." Emilia said as she began taking cords out of Ganta. "Who knows... There could be jobs." she said, hoping that DAMA would find images soon that could relate to this lab.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:15 am

Junktown (Unowned) - Page 2 Genos19_zpsececa2db

Ganta looked up at Emilia as she told him that DAMA was going to take some time to process the images he sent.  He turned his back towards her some as she started unhooking him from various wires and all that.  "Do you have a paper?" he asked when she suggested they try looking for some work.  It seemed like a good way to kill time though and give them some extra spending money.  "Do you need to eat?" he asked if she was hungry.  He couldn't tell whether or not she was.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next