Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Junktown (Unowned)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Junktown (Unowned) - Page 3 Empty Re: Junktown (Unowned)

Post  MochaLatte Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:33 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Junktown (Unowned) - Page 3 Emilia6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A paper?" Emili asked confused. Did he mean money? Cause she had that, though the funds were limited. She clapped her hands together after she finished she considered the food option. "A little but actually... I would kill for a hot-dog... Three hot-dogs... With everything topping. No... One with relish, ketchup, and mustard... Another with chili and peppers, and the last one with everything..." Emilia said as she remembered the hot-dogs in Scarlet City. "Damn it... The things I wish for back in new york..." she said before looking back at Ganta. "Anything would be find, but man... If we find hot-dogs I will be happy."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:03 am

Junktown (Unowned) - Page 3 Genos19_zpsececa2db

Junktown (Unowned) - Page 3 Gantaname_zps9f40be32

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

"A newspaper?" Ganta went on to clarify at her question.  But then she went on about what he assumed was food instead.  He tilted his head to the side, "Hot dogs?" he questioned not knowing what they were.  Whatever they were, Emilia definitely wanted some.  "We should have picked up some food rations at Area 69 while we were there.  However, it appears that we may just have to purchase food here instead," he stated.  He had grabbed any of the rations in Area 69 since he honestly had no use for them however, he had assumed that she had kept herself stocked.  Unfortunately, she did not seem to have anything for herself.  He looked over to the side, "We could trade the rifle I grabbed for some money if it becomes necessary," he offered.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"I feel that becoming strong is the best way to survive in this world."

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:38 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Oh right! Sorry my mind was elsewhere... Uh no, I don't." Emilia said very embarrassed that she didn't connect the newspaper to paper. She mentally smacked herself in the head at that. "Uh yes... Hot Dogs. My father was partially German so he had a thing about sausages." When Ganta mention the food rations she waved her hand, "No worries about that. I got some money, but trading that rifle, if your not gonna use it then sell it. Maybe the stand will a newspaper... Or a job board, or maybe if we're lucky, a tv or radio." Emilia said as she readjusted her armor and stepped outside. The market wasn't too far away.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:12 am

Ganta listened as she explained the hot dogs then suggested that he go ahead and trade the rifle.  Although it would be useful it wasn't like he really needed it.  He would sell it.  He stood up and grabbed his shirt pulling it over his head.  "I will come with you," he stated pulling down his sleeveless shirt.  Then he walked over to the rifle and slung it over his shoulder and picked up the rounds to go with it.  He turned and walked out after her.  He followed along slightly behind her and looked around some.  She probably knew the place better than he did so he would just tag along as she led.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:40 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia walked in the market expecting Ganta to follow her, looking at the different foods, liked the grilled meat being grilled on a very unique griddle that the man was selling. In fact most things in the market place were being shown it's use. She smelled hot dogs, and raced forward. "My nose is never wrong!" she said as she skidded to the hot dog stand. "Please tell me how much this is." she said, and the man looked up at her his radio loud and clear. "And in New Tombstone, Kraven, the cult leader of the Ministry of Death escaped! He had help with what is being said to be NOWHERE and his lackys helped him escape. One of them matching the description of Josephine Belmount-" Emilia stopped listening when she heard that. "Uh miss?"

"Yes?"

"It's 2 dollars or you can trade." Emilia looked at him, and nodded. "Give me three, I want One with relish, ketchup, and mustard... Another with chili and peppers, and the last one with everything."

"Wow... That is-"

"What?"

"Uh... Nothing. Coming up miss." the man said as Emilia turned back to Ganta. "We're going to New Tombstone." she said as she waited for her hot dogs to be ready.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:39 pm

Ganta continued to follow alongside Emilia as she browsed the food before finding the "hot dogs" she was taking about earlier.  He started looking at the various food items himself for a while before walking off to find someone to sell the rifle to.  After quickly selling the gun and rounds for a sizable amount of coin, he walked back up behind Emilia with the money in hand.  "New Tombstone?" he recited before holding out the money to her, "Here, take it," he insisted.  In a way, it could be seen as his way of thanking her for helping him like this.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:38 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia took her dogs and began to eat her first one with lady like haste. She looked at the money and took it with her hands, putting it away with her pocket. She nodded to him when he repeated the location. "Yes. Let's go." she said after swallowing. "Thanks, Let's go out." Emilia said as she walked back to the bike. She waited for him to get settled, finished her hot dogs as quickly as she could, and took off with her rockets.
*EXIT*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:02 pm

Ganta gave her a nod as she took the money and went ahead to leave.  He followed her to his bike then got himself situated on top and making sure the gas can was secure.  He stuck the mask back to his face and started up the vehicle.  As soon as she took off, he spun around and trailed after her on the ground.

(Exits)

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3