Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beensville (Unowned)

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Beensville (Unowned) Empty Beensville (Unowned)

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:46 am

A small farming town, now very run-down and beaten up, but still up-and-running crops-and-animal-wise as the few farmer residents have been determined to keep their areas working. The residents are mostly rednecks, so lots of guns and ammo can be found here, but the main perk is the farming. The one issue- some animals are rabid, so people need to be careful with the rabid cows and carnivorous sheep going around.

Bonuses: Rabid animals, crops, farm animals, farming technology.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Beensville (Unowned) Empty Re: Beensville (Unowned)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:07 am

Beensville (Unowned) Bunbun_zpsbae348c2
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio
Wandering Ranked Assassin
Bunny's Theme- No one is Innocent

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Well that sucked..." Bunny didn't drive for long, and stopped in a small farming town. Might as well find a place to sleep for the night. "Geez, what is with seeing all these people from the freaking past? Maybe I just need to relocate elsewhere, get the hell out of dodge. Maybe head back south, see what I can salvage." she parked and walked in, looking around for somewhere to sleep. A barn or something. "Fucking ay." she found a place and laid down in a bed of hay, looking at the sky.

Beensville (Unowned) BunnySig_zpsa1c9bff0
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:29 am

Beensville (Unowned) Inga23_zps9ff3da19

Beensville (Unowned) Naoname_zps7014b626

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

The lavender-haired boy was laying on a rooftop humming to himself and spinning a small knife in his fingertips.  Whenever one of the killer ravens got too close, he would thrust the knife at it hitting between its beady eyes before tossing the corpse beside him.  It was such a nice day and the sky was so big.  Mamma never told him how pretty it was.  It was so pretty and big, very big.  He wondered if there was a place high enough so he could touch it.  He wondered what it felt like.  Maybe it was like water since it was so blue.  Then heard the sound of a vehicle drive in.  Not a lot of people came in and out of here so it made him curious.  This woman was all red.  His eyes widened and he stared intently.  It was a fake.  It wasn't mother.  Even so, he was still curious.  He watched as the woman laid down in the hay.  That hay was for the animals.  The animals could bite her.  Will the animals bite her?  He continued to watch peeking over the edge of the roof curiously.  She looked like Mother with her red hair but she was a fake.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

“Too many choices.  I've never had so many choices before.  It's confusing.”

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:41 am

" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "

"What do you want kid?" Bunny could in fact see this kid looking at her. She didn't get up or move, but just looked at him with a kind of...tired...look in her eyes."You live here or something? I paid to stay here. They ain't got a problem with it." kids always cause of rubbed her the wrong way. She knew they didn't know better, but she still always felt like she should, since the world was so fucked up. She let out a sigh and sat up, picking hay out of her hair now.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:44 am

Beensville (Unowned) Inga23_zps9ff3da19

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao poked up a little more when the woman looked over to him and spoke.  The boy shook his head in response, "Just staying for a little while, Miss Fake," he replied with a smile.  He blinked then tilted his head, "You paid to stay here?  I didn't pay.  I don't have money to pay.  I hide.  I sleep up here.  They do not see," he said giggling softly.  "Are you stupid Miss Fake?" he cooed, "Is that why you paid?  Because they talked you into paying?"  He noticed the scar over the woman's eye and her choice of black clothing.  She was a fake.  His Mother only wore red.  She said it was the most beautiful color and she wanted everything painted in it.  He was her painter.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:52 pm

Bunny Mio

"Ms. Fake? What the fuck?" this is why she hated kids. They made no sense. "It's none of your business as to why I'm here, or why I paid them money. Just leave me alone, I'm not here to deal with bratty kids." she said, finally getting the hay out of her hair, and stood up, stretching. It was a good rest, spoiled by the obnoxious child.  

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:17 am

Beensville (Unowned) Inga3_zps7008f647

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao giggled at her confused comment, "Well you look like Lady Red but you're not Lady Red so you're a fake!" he singsonged from his perch.  "Everyone wants money but money's hard to get," he sounded like he was talking to himself, "Run out of money?  Just kill someone and take their's," he chimed then disappeared behind the edge of the roof.  A moment of silence passed then the panda-hat-wearing kid came skipping from around the building towards her.  "Doing anything fun?  What happened to your eye Miss Fake?" he started to question completely disregarding her previous comments telling him to leave her alone.  He was bored though and she seemed fun.  Maybe he could have fun.  Not that kind of fun but the fun that was different than what his mother gave him.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:51 am

Bunny Mio

Bunny sighed, rubbing her temples. She wasn't too fond of this kids yakking. "Just wow...you're annoying..." she said, going to get something to eat. "I don't remember where I got this scar. Got so many that I just lost track." she turned her head. "Also, I got a name. It's Bunny, not Ms. Fake. Call me Bunny...please..." she found an apple and started to much on it. Yeah, it was probs radioactive, but at this point, Bunny hungry so Bunny eat food.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:00 am

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao didn't appear to be paying full attention to what the woman was saying, just kind of watching her with a distant look in his eyes.  He smiled, "I have lots of scars too!  Mother said that they needed to be in places that couldn't be seen.  Need to look pretty so not the face," he went on.  He tilted his head to the side, "Bunny?  Like the animal?" he blinked then smiled again, "I'm Nao!" he introduced.  Then he began thinking about bunny's cross-sections.  Fluffy bunnies.  He rocked back on his heels, "You kill a lot huh?" he chimed, "I can tell," his eyes darkened a bit but the smile never left his face.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:23 am

Bunny Mio

Bunny looked at Nao when he mentioned if she killed a lot. "Yeah, so does everyone in the world. It's how life works. Justing looking around, I can think of at least 6 ways to kill you." she crunched on her apple and started to walk away, throwing the core into a compost pile."But I won't Ain't worth the trouble." she went to go look at the sky again. She laid back down on her hay bail and just stared at the sky. Something seemed...off...she could tell, but it was nice to just lay there...if that kid wasn't there I'd be better, but meh.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:37 pm

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao's eyes widened, "Oooh, so killing people is normal!" then he furrowed his brow and put a hand to his mouth, "Then why were people saying that killing was bad?  Why were they saying I was bad?"  He looked genuinely perplexed.  Then his eyes lit up when she said she knew all kinds of ways that she could have killed him.  "Ah!" now his emotions turned on a dime and he looked excited, "So many ways!  Infinite ways!  You gotta do the right way though.  I always did the right way.  Mamma was so proud!" he giggled and spun in circles.  He started to get lost in his own world full of spider lilies and red rainbows!

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:27 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny gave a confused. "No, killing isn't normal. It's never been normal. It's only normal when it's your job. Haven't you heard of the Cain and Abel story?" though, thinking back to the name 'Cain' gave her chills. She hated that name. She hated that name with a burning passion."When Cain killed his brother...he as told how...bad he was...and that he was never allowed to see his family again...and everyone hated him. That's what it means when you kill people. Everyone will shun you, reject you...so...it's bad to kill." she said, leaning up and looking at the kid.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:50 am

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao snapped back out of his imaginary world when Bunny spoke up to him.  He spun around to face her and tilted his head looking confused.  "Eh?" he frowned then shook his head when she asked if he heard this story about people.  He decided to sit down and hug his knees when she went ahead to tell the story.  "EH?!?" he looked frustrated trying to put it all together, "I'm not bad!  I don't get it.  Mamma always said I was good.  You're like those other people too huh?  The ones from New Tombstone.  They said I was bad!  Who's Cain and Abel?  You don't make sense!" he huffed.  She just said lots of people killed and she killed too.  Now she said killing was bad and he shouldn't.  Mother always said that he needed to kill if he wanted to be a good boy.  He believed what Mother said more than the fake.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Beensville (Unowned) 183654_v0_600x_zpsvs9sklgr

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:06 pm

Bunny Mio

"I'm not like them. If I were like them, they'd put you in a dark scary room for a long time. I dun do that." she said, shrugging. "And believe what you want...I don't care. Just leave me alone about it, alright?" she continued to inspect the sky with vigor...as it she was trying to block out everything that was going on around her.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:36 am

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao perked up a bit when she said she wasn't like those other people.  He just blinked and listened as she went on about how they'd lock him up in a room.  A room.  He looked down as the air around him grew a bit heavy and he chuckled softly.  "Fingers in baskets.  How many?  How many?" he whispered under his breath.  He snapped out of the memory and looked back up to Bunny when she told him to leave her alone.  He jumped up onto his feet and rocked back onto his heels.  "Bye bye then Red Bunny!" he said smiling and waving.  Then he made a little twirl before running off and disappearing around a corner.  Odds are he probably back up on the roof again.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:11 pm

Bunny Mio

There was a few moments of silence, but Bunny knew better. Bunny knew that that annoying little boy wasn't gone. "I can still hear you." she called out. She sighed, sitting up and looking toward him. "Look kid, where the hell is your real Ma? Yah keep talkin about her, so why isn't she with you?" parents who left their kids around pissed her off. If you have a kid, fucking take care of them don't just leave them out in the open and shit.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:39 am

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao poked out of his little hiding place as soon as she called out to him.  He giggled and looked down at her from the rooftop.  But then he frowned when he heard her ask where his mother was.  He rested his head on his puffy panda gloves and shook his head, "She had to run away.  I don't know where she is," he replied with a bitter tone, "She had to leave me behind."  It was just him all by his lonesome trying to function in a world he didn't understand.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:08 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny shook her head. Yup, seemed like the kid was abandoned. He would die if he wasn't given care. I mean, boo hoo, that's the world, but Bunny, despite her better judgement since she wasn't fond of kids, got up. "Hey, tell me what your Ma was like?" she said, walking over and sitting down by him. Might as well watch him for a little while. If the kid survived this long without someone, yes, he could do it, but Bunny knew better. This world was fucked up...so it's better to protect those who need protecting. Even if they were snot nosed bratty fucking kids. "Why don't you hang around with me...I know I just said to leave me alone but...you can hang around me until Ma gets back. Got it?" she sounded hard on the kid, but it was a motherly hard, not a 'ill rip your face off' type of hard. She was really trying.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:44 pm

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

"Hmm?" Nao was a bit surprised that Bunny asked him about Mother when she didn't appear to care a moment ago.  He shuffled a bit, "She was called Lady Red by the people who knew her.  She was pretty.  She visited my cell a lot and sometimes let me sleep in her bedroom and pet my head.  She told me I was her favorite," he smiled but then his expression darkened some, "She took me to arenas a lot and said I had to kill bad people.  Afterwards she would have special "fun time" with me depending on how well I did.  There was lots and lots of iron tools.  She bound me beforehand.  I'm not allowed to be afraid.  Only bad kids are afraid."  He buried his face in his fluffy gloves and shook his head.  He looked back up with a smile on his face, "Hang out with you?" his head tilted to the side, "Momma's missing.  It's been a long time.  I don't know where she is."

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:25 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny listened in a horrified manner. She heard enough about this 'Momma' of his. She sounded like a psycho...well...not that that was WEIRD in these times but...you know. "Well...since you're a little younger then most people around here...maybe you should stay with me...so I can keep you safe? Maybe I can help find your Mom..." yeah, wasn't gonna find the mom at all. Fuuuuuuck thaaaaaaat. She just wanted to make sure he didn't die in a few seconds. "That sound...alright kid?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:03 pm

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao's expression brightened when Bunny said he could stay with her.  In all honesty, he didn't care if he found Momma.  He was already having so much fun on his own that he decided that he didn't wanna go back.  And now he was gonna have fun with Bunny!  He nodded furiously, "Okay!" he happily agreed.  Then he disappeared behind the edge of the rooftop again.  When he returned skipping from back around the corner, he was carrying a little bundle of stuff.  "Look look!" he held the bag out to her.  Inside the bag were some stuff he collected while he was wandering.  There were some wrapped food, a handgun with an extra clip, a couple switchblades, and a stuffed panda toy with mismatched button eyes.  "Here!" he reached into the bag handed her a wrapped pastry smiling.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:00 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny nodded. She sighed though. She had gotten so used to her silence and being alone...and now she had this kid with her. She shook her head. "Wonder how Vulture's doin...they had a thing for attracting strays..." she said and then looked up as the kid came back with all sorts of crap. "Huh?" she looked at the pastry and took it. "Thanks." she was gonna save that for later. For now, questions. "Alright...if we're gonna be around each other...we're settin some ground rules. 1. If I tell you to do something, no back talk. No exceptions. 2. If we're in a battle, you hide. Don't take on too much you can't handle. I'll have to give you some training, but I can only teach so much. So be careful. And Last rule, if you run off on purpose, I'm not lookin for you, and you're on your own again. So, stick by me and we're good. Got it?" she said, and then looked at the knives again. Did he know how to use those?

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:30 pm

Beensville (Unowned) Inga5_zps0d8d7266

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao smiled when she took the pastry from him before getting a little more serious when she started giving him rules.  He nodded when she was done, "Alright!"  But then he put a hand to his mouth and tilted his head, "I can fight though.  I was taught to kill.  I'm good at it.  I got the most points," he stated then shook his head, "I can still hide if you want me to though.  Killing is fun but hiding is fine," he replied.  His visible eye shimmered, "See look!" one of the switchblades floated out of the bag and hovered between them before flicking open, "Like this!"  Then it flicked closed and dropped back into the bag and he smiled.  "I can help you," he said as he closed up the bag.  He spun in circles giggling happily, "Bunny and Nao!"

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:46 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny's eyes widened to see the switchblade float in mid air. Oh shit, this kid was a PSYCHIC!? Like Jo was? Did that mean this kid could go super saiyan if he wanted to?! She had to keep guard, but seeing the knife proved he was indeed of psychic persuasion. "You're...okay...yeah...well...like I s-said..." she needed to sort out her thoughts. Now she was gonna have this little psychic boy following her around, she needed to remain cool...and be a good role model for him. "We'll start you training...now...how's that sound? I'll making the training like games. But...there is a rule to these games. You can't use your...psychic...floaty powers...okay? I need to see your raw abilities before we add your...psychic...things...okay?" this was going to be really weird. She didn't know how to train a psychic, only normal people. She'd have to think of something, if this kid was going to survive. "Alright....how...uh...how far or how long can you run for?" she asked, crossing her arms across her chest.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:53 am

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao laughed a bit when he heard her start to stutter.  It was funny to hear her like that after she was acting all tough.  He stopped though when she said she was gonna start training him now.  His eyes widened, "Right now, right now?"  Then he smiled when she said they were gonna play a game, "Ooh!  Cool!" he looked really excited and he nodded when she told him the rules, "Mhmm!"  He was practically bouncing up and down until she asked how long he could run.  How odd.  Was it odd?  "I dunno.  I fight until I can't anymore.  It's a long time," he replied.  He was trained by the ones in the arena.  He went though many things, to run until he passed out, to fight until everyone was dead, to be whipped and hung by his skin until he couldn't feel pain, and to do it all with a smile.  It was a smile that he needed to get through it all, to laugh instead of scream, to make light of what was unspeakably dark.  He was a performer and he had to play his part.  "I've never kept track of time," he added before the cheerful grin returned to his face.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next