Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Nowhere (Unowned)

+6
The Vanguard
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
RichNuttyTaste
Your Sweet Dreams
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 4 Empty Re: The City of Nowhere (Unowned)

Post  MochaLatte Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:38 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon
The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 4 98-1
My name is... Dora Phantom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dorothy looked over to Chumana when she suggested jazz or rock. "That sounds about right I think." Dorothy said before looking at the jukeboxes selections. "This one?" she pointed to the song beforte playing it. She took her money bag and put it back into her pants. "Hey wait-Where are you going?" Dorothy asked as she watched Lukas leave after cursing in German. Something about a paycheck? She stood there awkwardly with Chumana. "So... I can turn into a dragon." Dorothy said, trying to make conversation while she stood there.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:59 pm

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 4 Snake84_zps99rihjtr
Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Everyone assumes the snake is going to bite, but it truly depends on how you approach them. Me I know I'd prefer-something else any day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chumana looked at Lukas as he walked to their table. Her expression a mix between a pout and a smirk. Now he was a quiet one. Still cute though. She turned back to Dorthy as the girl spoke, tapping her fingers against the machine as a soulful jazz ballad began to play. The singer crooned about a lost love. Likely one of many. Though the way he spoke of the feelings that'd come with her leaving, you'd think it was. She turned at the sound of rather excited German behind them. She raised an eyebrow, half hiding her amusement as he spoke, now in English.
Oh. That's a shame. Do come back when you can. This seemed like it was going to be fun.    
Chumana waved at the man, winking before turning back to Dorothy. She smiled at the girl, still half leaning against the machine.     
Really? Is this through the nanos you mentioned earlier? We can sit if you'd like.
Chumana pointed at the booth as she started to walk over, lounging against the seat.
Chumanasa Theme-Bedroom Hymms

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:39 am

Atlas
The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 4 AtlasA_zps8b129aed

↘↘↘ Atlas smirked a bit as she mentioned how Kraven would most likely try to eat all of the cookies, trying not to think to much about exactly whom Kraven was. The thought passed quickly, and as Mocha started to flush and stutter a bit he couldn't help but smile at how adorable it seemed. He had initially just planned to keep it intimate with a bit of a hint, but as Mocha set her hands on his shoulders he couldn't find the nerve to actually pull away. He stood there with her for a moment, looking into her eyes for a good few seconds before he leaned in to kiss her; closing his eyes in the process as he drew near.

↘↘↘ Atlas wanted that to last, and he knew that he could lose himself kissing her if he kept at it; his heart was already beating quickly a his blood was boiling. After a few moments Atlas pulled away, easing his hand off her waist and from her chin. "You should start packing up the cookies if you want to make it there in time, you can find a tuppleware container to put it in beneath the sink." He started, smiling softly. "I'll be right back okay?" He assured, taking a step away and retrieving his record player; taking it into his room. It took him a few moments to return, but as he did he was holding another motorcycle helmet that had a crack on the temple and quite a few scratches along the side. Apparently it had seen a lot of use in it's time. "I still plan to let you use my helmet, this way at least I have something though." Atlas remarked, moving closer to check up on her progress with the cookies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 4 3a7fdb77-f5d4-4041-b31e-38f8409ac00a_zps150ec8b8The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 4 A3ec6907-861f-4744-ae6f-736895f49572_zpsf535bde9The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 4 17cdded7-90d4-4862-a110-70c2c4f8a2ca_zps5fd79a72The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 4 6fdd5a04-c2ca-4347-9281-357fb1a353ee_zpsb8135a38The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 4 45c9c57d-2597-42b2-a7d2-ccf20c65cb08_zpsd9f9783d

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."
"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

Look at this lovely company :: Mocha Deren.
Damn look at this place :: Atlas's Apartment.
Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: I'm a bit nervous.. Huh.
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:56 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 4 2e3db4a98e91f3b341fd32ea39881a570c68d481
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mocha watched Atlas for a moment, looking into his eyes as he did hers. What happened next Mocha wasn't exactly prepared for. She was kissed. But not on the cheek. It was on the mouth. She stayed still for a moment before kissing back. This felt so fast, but Mocha didn't mind. She felt for at least one moment she had an idea what a calm life was like. The kiss got more intense as time went on, but when they finally parted Mocha took deep breaths. Her lips were slightly swollen now, and she felt weak in her stomach. "Wha- Cookies?" Mocha asked before looking at the cookies. They have most likely cooled at this moment. Then he left her there while he went to the room. Her head buzzed with what had just happened before grabbing and packing the cookies. 'What does this mean now?' Mocha thought before turning to Atlas. He had a helmet now, "Wha... Ah okay... Uh... Atlas..." Mocha began to say, holding the cookies in a plastic container. "Are... Well...Do you... Want to see each other again?"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:10 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon
Dorothy nodded, going over to the booth to sit. She looked at the menu before continuing. "Yep! Are you someone with nanos too? Or are you a freakshow?" Dorothy said and made a face at the word. It felt like an insult to say. "Wish there was another word for it..." she said and set her eyes on the milkshake, and burger. Going classical could be nice! As she listened the sing Dorothy tapped her foot to it.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:38 pm

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Everyone assumes the snake is going to bite, but it truly depends on how you approach them. Me I know I'd prefer-something else any day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chumana picked up a menu, lazily looking it over. She still faintly remembered the menu from last time. It did strike her as funny. Even the menus looked exactly the same. Despite all that had changed, this place seemed like it was in some kind of stasis. With all that was changing around them, even this small bit of normalcy was refreshing. She looked back over at Dorothy as the girl spoke. She chuckled at the face the girl made.
I'm a snake freakshow. he he It's alright. As an unfortunate as the term may sound, I'm used to it at this point.
Chumana looked as the waitress came out of the back, evidently unsuccessful in finding something else that could play music. She walked over, ready to take their order. Chumana smiled crookedly at the woman.     
I'll take the burger and fries please. May I have a root beer on the side?
Chumana  gave the woman a small wink as she finished, signaling to Dorothy that she could order.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:46 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon
Dorothy smiled back. "Bad Ass." Dorothy said as she thought about what Chumana could have for abilities. "So like... Do you change into a snake? Does your neck get really long?" Dorothy asked before the waitress came around. Once Chumana did her order Dorothy stepped right in. "I would also like the burger and fries. With a milkshake. I am thinking the cookie kind." Dorothy said, before adding, "Actually give me too shakes. Cookie for the first one and then coffee flavor... I am really hungry."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:45 pm

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Chumana smiled at the girls reaction, more than a little amused. Considering the girls reaction to Chumanas state, it seemed likely she had accepted the side effects of her nanos, at least marginally. She hadn't forgotten how emotional being a teenager was. So if the girl had, she didn't doubt her feelings on the matter might waver from time to time. It would be understandable. She hadn't always been accepting of what'd happened to her after all.
he he. In some ways, I already am a snake, but as cool as those abilities would be, I have poison and venom abilities.
After Dorothy took her order, the waitress walked away. Chumana looked back at the girl, leaning back into her seat.    
Well, you really were hungry.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:44 am

Atlas
The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 4 AtlasA_zps8b129aed

↘↘↘ Atlas was happy to see that Mocha had managed to pack away the cookies, it was a good sign thus far; and as he began to move towards the door he lifted a bag from beside the door. A simple two strap, draw string bag that once had some kind of logo on the back but that had long since been unrecognizable. Atlas left his helmet by the door for a moment before he started to move towards her with the bag, listening to her question and managing a smile as he drew near. "I do, I've enjoyed the time I've already spent with you and at the very least I think spending some more will be entertaining." Atlas went on, starting to open the bag wide; "You're fun, you seem to be able to bake and you like my choice in music; not to mention the fact that you're sane. I'd love to be able to spend more time with you, but for now, do you mind carrying the cookies around in this bag? I'd hate to have you holding onto that container while on my bike." He finished, holding the bag open towards her to place the container in before easing around behind her to unnecessarily help her with putting the bag on.

↘↘↘ "There we go, make sure to grab your helmet on the way out okay?" He assured, his mood upbeat and with a little spring in his step. His movements were lively, and thankfully his blood flow; although fast, wasn't at the point that the killer gene would go berserk with lust. Atlas waited for Mocha to exit first, holding the door open for her before grabbing his own helmet and making his way down the stairs once more and towards his bike.

[Exit to Cathedral?]

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 4 3a7fdb77-f5d4-4041-b31e-38f8409ac00a_zps150ec8b8The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 4 A3ec6907-861f-4744-ae6f-736895f49572_zpsf535bde9The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 4 17cdded7-90d4-4862-a110-70c2c4f8a2ca_zps5fd79a72The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 4 6fdd5a04-c2ca-4347-9281-357fb1a353ee_zpsb8135a38The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 4 45c9c57d-2597-42b2-a7d2-ccf20c65cb08_zpsd9f9783d

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."
"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

Look at this lovely company :: Mocha Deren.
Damn look at this place :: Atlas's Apartment.
Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: I'm a bit nervous.. Huh.
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:04 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 4 2e3db4a98e91f3b341fd32ea39881a570c68d481
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mocha smiled at Atlas' words. He wanted to see her again. Would it be different this time? Will she finally find someone that won't leave her? Mocha knew that in this world she shouldn't get her hopes up, but this... She wanted this to be true. "I would love to meet you again... We should schedule another time." she said as she took the bag and placed her cookies in there. She walked out the door, and winked to Atlas. She was interested in him. She had her helmet on, and walked over to his bike. She didn't realize the red head in the diner across from her as she got on the bike. When Atlas got on, they drove off.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:16 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon
Dorothy nodded to Chumana, "I would have ordered more, but... I want to see what happens. I have to eat as much as I can." Dorothy said, and hummed when her milkshakes arrived. The waitress gave her a look as Dorothy started to drink her milkshakes. One at a time though. "So you do poison and stuff? What else do you do? Like... Are you with a group or by yourself?" she asked her stomach grumbling. She really was hungry afterall. She thought she saw Mocha for a moment, but decided it was her imagination.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:17 am

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Chumana smiled, shrugging her shoulders at the girls response. Her finger moved to the ribbon on her clothes, trailing the material around her finger like a snake.
I can't fault you on that. he he. Remember to save some for your friend. We can ask for a box to hold it on the way out.  
 Chumana smiled at the waitress as she arrived with their drinks, winking at her and getting a good look at the womans curves as she walked away. The woman blushed, though her hips did have a bit more movement as she walked back behind the counter. She turned back to the girl with a satisfied smile, still toying with her dresses ribbon.    
Yes, I have a special affinity for poisons. I put it one my weapons. I'm also good with stealth, though that's less powers and more -personally acquired skill. I've traveled with people before, for work and just company, but I'm not with a group.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:39 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon
Dorothy nodded to Chumana about saving some for her friend. Amethyst will love this place. If only she was here right now. She tilted her head as she noticed Chumana giving a look to the waitress that her father would at times with his nurses. She looked back at the waitress as she walked away, and then back at Chumana. "I'm like... Super durable and strong... And I can blow out some fire..." Dorothy explained and hummed when Chumana said that she had no group. "Then let me strike a deal with you... If you don't mind. I want us to be a team." Dorothy said going right into a heart of the matter.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:00 pm

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 4 Coollogo_com-11283985

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 4 Maya.28Aoki.Hagane.no.Arpeggio29.600.1665334

"Battleship-Senpai will notice me!"

Mia started walking though Nowhere. She thought there might be some good place to eat or somewhere to go have fun. She was currently bored at the moment. This sucked. She was bored, hungry and didn't feel like calling out her battleship at the moment. Just what could she do? "I'm going to diiiiieeeeeeee!!!" She cried before she spotted a diner a little bit away from her. "Gasp! A sign! I must go in there!" Mia ran inside the diner as she tried to spot where to think. As she did, she noticed two females were sitting on one as she guessed that it was a good idea to talk to the two since there's nothing else to do for now. She walked over to where Chumana and Dorothy sat. "Hi there! I'm Mia Heartway! Mind if I sit with you two?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:46 am

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Chumana smirked behind her hair, ceasing in her pulling on her dress for a moment, as Dorothy seemed to have noticed a bit of her flirtation with the waitress. The woman had been the one working last time she'd come here. The only shame to her current company was wasn't as likely to get alone time with the woman again. Last time had been fun too.
She looked at the girl. Her response telling her the red head was working towards something. She raised an eyebrow as Dorothy cut right to it seemed.
You'd feel comfortable teaming up with someone you've only known for a few hours? 
 Chumana turned as a girl ran in, quickly making her way to their table. She let out a short, throaty chuckle as she took in the girls near palpable energy.   
Hello there~ I'm not opposed to you sitting with us, but my friend and I were talking about something. Dora, would you be opposed?

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:59 am

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon
Dorothy nodded to Chumana. "I've had to work with all kinds of people Chumana, most being assholes. Your not an asshole, and I think we could make a good team... But it's just a suggestion." Dorothy sounded professional, but in reality she was just tired of being alone all the time. Then a girl came in, and started talking to her and Chumana. She looked over at her snake acquaintance, and then back to Mia. "Sure!" she said, moved over if Mia wanted to sit next to her. "I'm Dora."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:21 am

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 4 Maya.28Aoki.Hagane.no.Arpeggio29.600.1665334

Mia stood there and waited. Her cheeks were puffed out as she held her breath in anticipation. Her face was starting to change colors as Dorothy told her that she could sit. A really loud breath of air came out of her mouth as she was not waking in huge breaths of air. Once her face went back to normal, she sat down. Mia was very excited now as she waved at Dorothy. "Hi there Dora! It's nice to meet you and your name is so cute!" Mia was very happy now that she was able to meet some new people as she tried to remember why she was here. Just then, her stomach growled very loudly as she blushed a bit and rubbed the back of her head. "Sorry. I haven't eaten anything for the last few days." She stuck out her tongue in a playful tone on this serious matter.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:31 am

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Chumana gave another tug on her dresses ribbon, further amused by Dorothys response. She had been right. This girl was proving to be very amusing thus far. She took in the girls professional tone with a raised eyebrow. Now she was decidedly curious what the girl had been doing for work. She definitely had her ways of making money. Chumana was sure of that.
Well, that's unfortunate. It's generally the hope that someone your age hasn't had to learn just many assholes there really are. What exactly have you been doing for work?  
 Chumana wasn't opposed to not not traveling alone, though the nature of the work she'd taken recently, namely her mercenary work, did make question bringing a teenager on jobs with her. Let alone some of her.... occasional side work. She looked at Dorothy, then at Mia as the girl was invited to sit down. Chumana took in the girls reaction with an amused smirk. Now this one was just a bundle of energy. At the sound of the girls growling stomach, Chumana held back a chuckle. An edge of seriousness as she spoke of the girls hunger disappearing after a moment.    
Well, if that's the case, I'd say it's good you found this place when you did. My name is Chumana by the way. It's very nice to meet you~

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:38 am

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon
"Well Mia... Order yourself a milkshake, and grab a menu." Dorothy said as she signaled the waitress again with great confidence. "Hey, may we have another menu?"

"Why sure..." the waitress said and gave another menu to the table. Dorothy placed it in front of Mia. She looked to Chumana, and thought about how she should answer to her. "Well... I worked in many kinds of jobs. Mostly involving doing... Favors. Along other things... SO MIA... What do you do for a job?" Dorothy said and looked to Mia. She left the word favors opened... Meaning that she could have done a lot of things.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:11 am

"Nice to meet you Chumana! Your name is very cute as well!" Mia chirped as she said thank you to Dorothy as the waitress gave her the menu. "Hmmmm what do I want ummm..." She then closed the menu as she looked at the waitress with full of sparkles in her eyes. "I'll take a strawberry milkshake and one of everything on the menu!" Mia was starting to wobble in place as she started to think of all the glorious food that she could eat. Her train of thought was broken off when she heard Dorothy ask her what she did for a living. "Oh! I play music! I can play the piano, the violin, and even the saxophone!" She huffed and puffed out her chest as a look of confidence came on her face. A sigh came out though as her chest went back to normal as she traced a finger on the table. "But if that doesn't work...I just resort to stealing and robbing." Mia said with a straight face before sticking out her tongue again and acting like she was before.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:12 am

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Chumana made eye contact with the waitress as she returned to their table with another menu. The woman slowed a bit as she walked away from the table. Her hips again having more motion underneath her apron as she sauntered away. Oh, she hadn't changed a bit~ Some alone time later would definitely be nice....she could only hope.
Chumana turned her attention back to Dorthy as the girl addressed her, raising an eyebrow at the intentional vagueness  behind the word favors. The girl likely didn't mean favors in the same way she would, but Chumana was still a bit curious. It was both an interesting thought and a sad one to think of all the girl could mean.
She did let out a near inaudible chuckle at the girls quick change of topic. Well, that was....a bit far from subtle. Luckily, Mia herself didn't seem to realize this. She smiled at the girl, again amused by the brunettes energy.         .
Thank you. You're very cute too~  
 Chumanas chuckle was more audible as she heard the girls order. She sipped more of her float, leaning back into her chair as she started tinkering with her ribbon again.  .    
That sounds very interesting. Unfortunately music is something that's always appreciated. Hopefully you don't have to resort to those other tasks often. May I ask how you even had the the time to learn how to play an instrument, let alone three?

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:55 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon
Dorothy's eyes went wide when Mia asked for one of everything on the menu. "Wow... Your hungrier then me." Dorothy commented. She nodded her head when Mia started listing off what she did for a living, and paused at the stealing part. "Really? You steal?" she asked, straightening up. "So how DO you steal" Dorothy asked interested. This girl revealed that she steals and robs, and though that is what Dorothy did too, she wasn't letting this other chick take her stuff.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:12 pm

Mia was so glad that she finally was going to be able to get food to eat when she heard Chumana talking to her about learning the instruments. She thought about it with a tilt of her head and a finger under her chin as she finally knew how to word it. "Well my father was always someone who enjoyed classical music. He would usually play the classics when he got home with those instruments. He inspired me to play them today and I don't want to disappoint him!" Mia smiled at that as the robbing came up now in which she bluntly said, "Oh. I just ram in with my battleship and take everything."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:46 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 4 Emilia6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emilia and Ganta arrived in the city. "Well... This was a start..." Emilia said as she looked around. It wasn't Nowhere, but hey it was a place to rest. "So they came around this way?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:19 am

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Chumana took note of Dorothys reaction to Mias alternate profession, hiding her smirk behind her glass has she drank. The girl was very alert at the mere mention of stealing. She certainly had her instincts about her. With how Mia had acted thus far, Chumana honestly doubted either of them needed to worry about her stealing from them, particularly not with the distance her seat was from the brunette.  
She looked at the girl, now more than certain they didn't need to worry about the girl attempting to steal from them.
That sweet. So your father taught you? 
 Chumana raised an eyebrow at the girls bluntness, leaning back into her booth as she gave Dorothy a calming wink before assessing the cheery brunette.    
You have a battleship? How exactly did you acquire that? He it's definitely not something you see used too often.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next