Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City of Nowhere (Unowned)

+6
The Vanguard
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
RichNuttyTaste
Your Sweet Dreams
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 6 Empty Re: The City of Nowhere (Unowned)

Post  MochaLatte Sat May 30, 2015 5:33 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 6 Emilia6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emilia narrowed her eyes and placed a finger in her ear when she was yelled at. "OOOOOOOH. THAT GUUUUUUUUUUUUY! Sorry I don't know any Fuckers. Only Assholes. They're been increasing over the years." She said taking a step back to stop her ears from ringing. At the mention that she was looking for Jo as well, and... "Catfishing?" Emilia was stumped on what that meant. So it is important to find Jo, "Canada-" Emilia began to say before the mention of Ganta, and her taking Ganta away from her. "No he doesn't have a [Censored]... I think..." Emilia said before punching a camera that was too close to her face for comfort. "Ganta... If you want to punch her in the face, please do it."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sun May 31, 2015 1:04 am

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 6 Genos13_zpsecdb96be

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 6 Gantaname_zps9f40be32

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Ganta kept looking back and forth between the two of them until Barbara looked to address him.  She got very close to him and wanted to take him with her.  He looked down at her his body whirring from prepping for combat.  He tilted his head back when she tried to tap his nose, "There is no reason for me to go with you," he replied.  Then Emilia went ahead and answered the question she asked about him.  "That is correct," he started looking back to Emilia as she spoke to him again.  Then he looked back to female.  He quickly brought his fist back and made a sharp punch at her face not really holding back.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 6 Tumblr_nm5z4g2h4S1ql2sjoo5_250_zpsbv5woikj

"I feel that becoming strong is the best way to survive in this world."

「Hello,world!」

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 31, 2015 2:21 am

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 6 2210

Ⓕⓐⓜⓔ, Ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓤⓝⓔ Ⓢⓗⓔ ⓦⓐⓝⓣⓢ ⓘⓣ ⓐⓛⓛ!
Ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓞⓝⓛⓨ ⓞⓝⓔ ⓡⓞⓐⓓ ⓣⓞ ⓘⓣ ⓐⓛⓛ
Ⓐⓝⓓ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ ⓘⓢ ⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓⓢⓗⓔⓓ!

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 6 Layout17

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

As soon as Emilia took out another camera, it was immediately replaced. Her footmen were quite used to this treatment, they had millions of cameras ready in advance! The SHOW MUST GO ON! Barbara looked quite shocked about the fact that Ganta didn't have a [Censored] "DA FUUUUUCK!? THAT SUCKS MAN! HOW DO YOU MASTURBATE!?" she blatantly asked him, on the show, there would be some UI effects underneath Ganta, showing his name with a subtitle "Cannot masturbate" under it like it was a news headline. Then Emilia said Ganta could punch her. Barbara immediately looked to Emilia in shock "HEYHEYHEYHEYHEY! FUCK YOU! THAT AIN'T NICE!" and then Ganta threw a punch! Barbara immediately ducked under his punch and instinctively threw a kick towards his groin. Barbara's eyes widened in the ensuing after-effect "OH RIGHT! FUCK!" Barbara jumped away from Ganta, quickly jumping on Emilia and biting onto her nose. She stayed connected to the red head via vicious nose-biting, letting out some growls in the process "BITCH!" she yelled out in a muffled voice towards Emilia. Oddly enough, the footmen didn't seem to do... anything. They were just sort of watching.

❝What's up, SLUTS!?❞
Barbara's Theme - Retaliation
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun May 31, 2015 2:43 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"How many camera's do you have?" Emilia asked before looking over to Ganta. "Because his whole body is robotic. There is literally no point for him to have [Censored] unless he was a pleasurebot. And even then those things aren't real." Emilia said and rolled her eyes at being yelled at. "So is yelling in my face... Besides-" Emilia said back when she was called 'not nice'. Then she stiffed a laugh when Barbra kicked Ganta inbetween to legs to just remember that he had no junk in the first place to protect. "Ahem... If your done maybe-SON OF BITCH! YOU PSYCHO- Raaaaaaaaaagh!" Emilia then was bitten on the nose, her hands immediaty went up to Barbra's neck, and she began to choke the girl out. She tried not to pull, and then remembered a technique to use for when people bite. While keeping one hand on Barbra's neck her other hand went up to Barbra's face. Her knuckle went up and she pressed on a pressure point on the jaw to make Barbra let go. "Ganta! Do somting!" she said her nose in pain. She want to stab this woman, blow her up, burn her, but she needed info... But it looks like she won't be getting it.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sun May 31, 2015 3:36 am

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 6 Tumblr_nn20ma3jya1tduz8vo1_500_zpsijisdlrw

Ganta lifted an eyebrow in response to the female's shock and didn't bother answering her next questions.  He watched as she ducked under his punch and retaliated in vain.  However, he took notice of her ability to dodge the hit in the first place.  Then she complained and proceeded to attack Emilia.  He quickly became offensive and moved at an angle so he could fire at the female without hitting Emilia.  Then he did, aiming his plasma cannon at her midsection and firing.  Either the female would dodge again or get hit, he didn't care either way.

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 6 Tumblr_nm5z4g2h4S1ql2sjoo5_250_zpsbv5woikj

「Hello,world!」

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 31, 2015 3:47 am

Ⓐⓝⓓ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ ⓘⓢ ⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓⓢⓗⓔⓓ!

Barbara began to flail around chaotically when Emilia placed her hands on her "BLEH BLEH BLEH! FAT NASTY BITCH! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS! BLEEEEEEEEGH!" Barbara ended up letting go of Emilia when pressured into it, but quickly nommed onto Emilia's fingers when they came close to her. She spit her tongue out at Emilia and barked out in her face "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-" suddenly Barbara launched herself at Emilia's face and- ... she kissed her! Right on the lips! Just a peck! A big peck! All to catch her off guard, before she quickly jumped up, landing on Emilia's head to dodge Ganta's plasma cannon. Understandably, the plasma cannon was a rather large escalation of violence, first nose biting, then plasma cannons. Killer Queen jumped off Emilia's head and landed on the ground "FUCKING SHIT! YOU COULDA KILLED ME!" Barbara ran over to an alley, where she promptly grabbed a garbage can and emptied it. She then lifted it triumphantly into the air "TRASH CAN OF BADASSITUDE!" Barbara then promptly ran up to Ganta and...!! Placed it over his head!!!!

"HAHAHAHAHA! Now you won't be able to see! YOUR MOVE!" she triumphantly taunted the cyborg as she took a pose for the cameras "BITCHES! THIS IS THE QUEEN OF EXTREME'S FILTH SHOW! BRINGING YOU BACK TO BACK SUPER CRIMINAL ANTICS! WHAT'S UP SLUTS!? YOU'RE ON CAMERA! HAHAHAHAHA!" Barbara turned to Emilia, now that she had placed a trash can over Ganta, looking to her with a taunting grin. She blew a kiss towards Emilia and winked to her "You're a good kisser~! THE RATINGS BLEW OFF THE CHARTS THANKS TO THAT~!" she then turned back to the cameras and waved "THANK YAH, YOU FUCKING HORNY ASS BASTARDS!!"

❝What's up, SLUTS!?❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun May 31, 2015 5:10 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"AH! YOU QUEEFING BIMBO! YOU LIKE TO BITE!? FINE! I"LL SHOW YOU REAL BITING!" Emilia shouted when her fingers were bit. In response to that being bit, Emilia reached up and bit Barbra back on the neck, and dug her fingers in further into the red head's mouth to choke her out again. Her nose was red from the bite, and it stung, however she stopped when Ganta took out the Plasma canon. Well she didn't see it as much as she heard it. "Woah! Wait!" Emilia said before she got kissed. "HM!?" Emilia did not expect that of course, and gasped smashing her fists into Barbra multiple times when her face was covered "Geff ouf om meh!" Emilia did not like that her face was being covered. She took a deep breath when Barbra was finally off, and leaned over to take a breath. "Jesus... I did not need your crotch in my face..." Emilia said and made a small laugh at the 'Trashcan of badassitude. She wasn't worried for Ganta since... He's a robot and he's able to get out of that quickly. "Ah yes, a trashcan. This is taking trash-talking to a new level." Emilia mumbled to herself, and then took a step back at the yelling. So if Emilia got this straight Barbra is doing trash TV. "... Jesus Christ..." Emilia said as she wiped her mouth from the memory of Barbra's mouth. "Didn't come here for a reason or are you planning on douching around more?" she asked before stabbed a camera that again got too close for comfort. "Wait... Aren't you that girl that was like... A sacrifice that the Mistress used for that device?" Emilia suddenly was starting to remember this girl's face. But she was purple before.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sun May 31, 2015 7:45 pm

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 6 Tumblr_nn20ma3jya1tduz8vo1_500_zpsijisdlrw

Ganta lowered his hand after firing to see Barbara scream and dodge his attack again.  Then she ran off into an alleyway and returned with a trashcan.  Before figuring out what she was going to do with it, she put it right over his head.  It was unexpected but he just pulled the trashcan up back over his head and tossed it beside him.  He looked to see the female back to posing in front of a camera and taunting Emilia.  He still didn't quite understand what was going on as he walked up behind Emilia as she asked Barbara a question.  He looked around at all the people and cameramen surrounding them.  He was counting them and tracking their movements as a precautionary measure.  If they weren't going to simply leave and a real fight ensued, he needed to be ready after all.  He didn't really care what got destroyed in the process, in his head it would just be considered collateral damage.

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 6 Tumblr_nm5z4g2h4S1ql2sjoo8_250_zpsc50fwtgp

「Hello,world!」

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:20 am

---┦ Λ S H E N----S Θ L D | E R┢---

\/\/ E |---X | Λ O Η Λ N

───【E N G A G E】───

"The Fires of Perdition |She calls to me in my dreams
Haunting me in false memories|and Servitude are Now Embers"

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 6 1352de26-ec8d-4188-9a97-db41be2c2197_zps1b90fb01

"The Ashes became My Remains|With the little time I have I will live it.
The Ashen Remains will heal the world| But My Will is Stronger Than Ever!"

───【E L I M I N A T E】───

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Atop the desolate building of Nowhere traveled an ash filled cloud of gray and spark of dull red and brilliant orange yellows. The familiar cloud of smoke hide itself away from the ensuing chaos. As if waiting eagerly for the moment it would be over.  Its source was that of another familiar face. Expressing the same scowl from its existence. Wei watched the fight about to go down on this street with more familiar faces. However one such face did not hold such easy feelings for the clone. Killer Queen was an enigma. However he believe his old teammate will be more than able to wipe out her annoyance easily. He didn't know much about the boy though. Ganta. He remembered, something about him made him feel a bit of empathy. The inhuman look of him mostly, or was it the semblance of what was human that irked him to his core.
"You really want to meet that person again?" A voice smashed his emotional barrier that was trying to decipher fledgling thoughts of sympathy and empathy. The voice still so child-like, but so taunting. The fact it was intangible annoyed Wei. Couldn't kill off the smart talking hitchhiker he gained. That thought somehow over took his better senses.
"She's much stronger than you, yet you want to fight her that badly?" The voice scoffed, it was like a child with too much sense to them began to slap the cheek of an elder "Idiot. Stupid. You think that makes you tough? You never change did you brother?"

Wei didn't acknowledge the being within him shoving it's hamfisted opinions into his mind. It was unneeded. He didn't care if he would lose or win. Or if he wanted to prove that she could be that hero he saw long ago. He wanted to be sure that the being known as Josephine Beaumont would continue proving that "human worth". What drew other humans to her?
Not only that Wei felt that his purpose died long ago at some point. Long before NML's destruction, yet this passion to shape the world as well part of this enamored actions of a large than life hero? Was it part of the genetic memory or fate that Cao Xiaohan had within him? Or was it his own?

Wei kept watching regardless of the events. for he knew most of all that his time felt limited. And that if he was to die, he desired a death more fitting. To have his death mean something more than dying from a Charles Paladin cyborg blasting him with a space laser.

"It's customary to root for your favorite 'team' to win right? " The voice broke the brooding thoughts of the smoke-kinetic wielder as watching the fight begin to heat up. Wei sneered waiting for the event to end already.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I t ' d -- b e -- e a s i e r -- i f -- y o u -- r a n"

RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:36 am

Ⓐⓝⓓ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ ⓘⓢ ⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓⓢⓗⓔⓓ!

Barbara suddenly jumped forward in front of Emilia, waving her middle finger around in her face as she blatantly yelled out "BINGO, BIIIIITCH~!" in return to her question as to whether she was the same blue-skinned assassin from before in No Man's Land. Apparently she was. Killer Queen shook head head almost immediately after, making sure her face was uncomfortably close to Emilia's as possible, if only to mockingly remind her of the kiss they shared "I'm gonna douche around as much as I want to, it's good for the ratings~" she whispered to Emilia, before looking over to Ganta and giving him a wink. She then backed up somewhat, because even she knew not to break somebody's personal bubble for too long "Didn't you hear me shit for brains? I'm looking for Jo... and I have a pretty good feeling that you've gonna lead me to her~ Those Branches of Sin aren't gonna find themselves, after all~" Killer Queen walked over to a camera man, leaning against him as he seemingly just filmed both Ganta and Emilia. The red head then snapped a finger and chains burst out from the ground, wrapping themselves around both Ganta and Emilia and pulling them onto the ground. These chains weren't your ordinary run on the mill chains either, something was off about them, they maintained some sort of strange psychic aura "Now where were we...?" Killer Queen removed herself from the camera man and approached the two. She placed one boot on each of their heads as she spoke "Now... where is Jo? You don't need to tell me... I'm sure that if I fuck you the two of you long enough she'll show up... so... what will it be...?"

❝What's up, SLUTS!?❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:56 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia honestly didn't think it was worth her time to truly destroy this person. After all she was just being really, really annoying to promote her show. If anything she was just planning on flying away with Ganta before blowing the place up. No big deal. So she was a psychic from the past, she was in the machine that meant she had no powers left right? Emilia spat in Queen's face when she got close but the woman moved away. "Alright then... I have no idea where Jo is, nor what the hell your talking about, your crazy, and this conversation is over." Emilia said as she looked over to Ganta. "She's just a reporter if anything, let's just go, and maybe blow this street up if anything-" Emilia said before she suddenly found herself on the ground chained up. "Wait... I thought your powers were gone!... Oh God... Please tell me that your not going to do bondage for your stupid program." Emilia said before a foot was on her head. "Gross..." She tried to get out but she couldn't. There was a weight to them... She couldn't break out. "I told you I have no idea. Why do you think I asked you where she was asshat?" Emilia snapped at her, though maybe it wasn't a good idea since Barbra had her foot on her head. "DAMA... Start off the psychic defense sequence..." Emilia said as her AI began to let out a loud sonic sound that was even hurting her own head.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:02 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon
The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 6 98-1
My name is... Dora Phantom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dorothy watched from inside the diner, and looked to the others. Things seemed to be tensed out there, and she jumped when she saw the chains came out. "Jesus! What the heck!?" Dorothy said before looking to the others. "You think they need help?" she asked looking worried before covering her ears due to the sonic noise coming from Emilia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:14 pm

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 6 Coollogo_com-11283985

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 6 Maya.28Aoki.Hagane.no.Arpeggio29.600.1665334

"Battleship-Senpai will notice me!"

Mia stayed put after what Chumana told her as she pouted a little bit. She wanted to go outside and have all the fun too! She didn't want her new friends to hate on her though so she glued herself to her seat as she watched outside. It was getting really interesting out there as Mia couldn't help but smile a bit as to what the scenery was. When the boom noise came, Mia was starting to laugh as she covered her ears as well. Now this was getting exciting!

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:04 pm

---┦ Λ S H E N----S Θ L D | E R┢---

\/\/ E |---X | Λ O Η Λ N

───【E N G A G E】───

"The Fires of Perdition |She calls to me in my dreams
Haunting me in false memories|and Servitude are Now Embers"

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 6 1352de26-ec8d-4188-9a97-db41be2c2197_zps1b90fb01

"The Ashes became My Remains|With the little time I have I will live it.
The Ashen Remains will heal the world| But My Will is Stronger Than Ever!"

───【E L I M I N A T E】───

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Wei clenched his teeth as Emila set off her precautions against psychics. Soon his mind became silent, but a slight drop in noise ebbed within him. The voice was gone, but it was replaced with the screeching agony. Was it the pain and bloodcurdling hollering that smashed his eardrums or was it the activation of the sonic wave? Either way Wei clutch his temples in pain for a moment, only to find more pain in the voice screeching.

He gasp for a moment as he began to reach for his blade. Wei dashed about to the center of the building. Eyes watering a tad, and sword arm shaking. He aimed at the ceiling of the building. To slice through the building to gain refuge

"Go! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! Brother!" The voice in his mind faded ever slowly with screams. Then, Wei's gun sheathe blew. The ringing was slightly drowned out by it all, but the ensuing chaos MAY have provided cover. The plume cloud of concrete and debris from his retreat rose as he ducked in the confines of a the building--moving hastily away from the noise
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I t ' d -- b e -- e a s i e r -- i f -- y o u -- r a n"

RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:33 am

Ganta continued to eye the girl cautiously as she continued to get in Emilia's face.  He didn't know what the two of them were talking about but he assumed that it was something that happened between the two of them in the past.  After all, he hadn't been with Emilia very long.  He watched as Barbara backed up to one of her cameramen.  It was at this moment that his eyes flicked to her hands as she snapped and chains shot up from the ground beneath him and Emilia.  He immediately attempted to move out of the way but the chains moved to seize him and pull him to the ground anyway.  "I can confirm this," he interjected, "The one called Jo's location is currently unknown to us."  Not even a moment later, Emilia had DAMA start up an auditory attack that appeared to have no effect on him considering his make.  Using this opening that this would create, he pushed up from the ground as his body began heating up to weaken the chains.  He pointed his palms down to the ground and began using his hand cannons to rapidly fire at the ground to force it to give way.  His whole body was revving and whirring as he was forcing himself away from the ground.  Then he looked at the female and twisted his hands in his chains and began firing furiously at her despite still being bound, "Threat detected, proceeding to attack until eliminated," he recited clearly not caring what got caught in the crossfire.  His eyes and body burned brightly as he continued to slowly try pushing up with his feet.

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 6 Tumblr_mq7egoXwbv1r7dj8lo6_500_zps2bea971d

「Hello,world!」

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:16 am

Ⓐⓝⓓ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ ⓘⓢ ⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓⓢⓗⓔⓓ!

Barbara crossed her arms and showed a manic smile upon hearing unsatisfactory answers from both Ganta and Emilia "Well I suppose that means we're all going to hang out here until the blue bitch arrives, aren't we?" she mockingly replied to the both of them, moving to press the soles of her shoe against Emilia's head. Pressing her feat against the red head, she began to mock her "Oh shut up! I can tell on your face that you're totally into this! COME ON! Look at the camera you dirty little-" and then everyone's head was immediately turned to scrambled eggs thanks to an auditory attack. Barbara's footmen all began to writhe in pain as a microphone suddenly bopped Barbara on the head. As screaming and crying ensued, Barbara still stood tall with that same grin. She looked from side to side in confusion "W-what the hell!? What's wrong with you guys!? THIS SHIT'S MY JAM!!!" Barbara started to air guitar erratically for awhile, barely even noticing Ganta until she heard his last few words. Turning over to the machine, she tilted her head to the side as her tongue hung out "My my... aren't you impressive..." Barbara motioned her hands to Emilia, to which the chains holding the red head began to move Emilia into her grasp. Blades sprung out from the chains around Killer Queen's wrists as she held the red head, looking over to Ganta, Barbara motioned for her stunned men to back off and not match his hostilities "EMILIA TURN OFF THE FUCKING MUSIC! IT'S TOO FUCKING LOUD!" she screamed, and quite casually about it all too "I NEED TO TALK TO YOUR BOYFRIEND TURN DOWN THE FUCKING MUSIC!"

❝What's up, SLUTS!?❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:58 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia's head hurt but she kept the sonic sound going, she even heard some of the camera's breaking due to the frequency, though the one's faraway from her she had no idea. However she became agitated when nothing was happening to Queen. "What..." Emilia said through clenched teeth. How was this not working on her!? She was a psychic right? The chains, and... Does she have a defense up? One that she doesn't know about? The only other thing that Emilia knew about psychics is that they needed to be afraid. Something had to have frighten Barbra before! However Emilia couldn't really think of anything when she was dragged over by the sadistic woman herself. Through her squinting eyes she saw that Ganta was glowing, and groaned when she was yelled at more. "Sonic sensors... Off..." she said as the sonic sensors died down. She needed to think of something else. "Heh... Wow... All your camera's are fucked up..." Emilia said, or at least the ones she could see were. Though Emilia was refusing to show it... She was scared. She hadn't been tied up like this in a long time... Trapped... She hoped that somewhere, someone would come and knock Queen's concentration off. She looked over at Ganta, her head pounding, but she didn't want to give up. Those blades were near her face she didn't want to show fear from this woman. Poison was scarier! "DAMA..." Emilia said, "Bring it... THAT ONE..."

"Are you sure?" replied the AI.

"YES! I REFUSE TO BE SOMEONE'S BITCH!" and with that there was some silence before there was a loud rumbling.

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 6 644022_465819706783287_98079313_n

Out from the sky came down a HUGE ARMOR! One that was as tall as a giant truck. Emilia laughed as it arrived. "Your screwed..." she said simply as it unleashed it revealed it's missiles. It fired them at Barbra, being heat-seeking. "Lock on Target..." it said as it fired.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:32 am

Ganta continued to fire at Barbara while pushing up into a standing position.  However his attack seized when she drew Emilia in front of her with the chains.  A hostage situation.  He began recalculating different options and ways to go about this.  His solution was to take carefully aimed shots at only the female.  He never got around to enacting his plan since Emilia's command to DAMA caught his attention.  A moment passed before he detected an object coming quickly in their direction.  He watched as the hulking suit of armor fell down from the sky landing with a heavy thud before firing at Barbara.  He took this moment to yank up into a fully standing position.  He then took those precision shots at her in an attempt to get her to release Emilia.  "Request to link up visual feeds with DAMA," Ganta sent so that their combined feeds will eliminate blind-spots and allow for a wider visual field.

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 6 Tumblr_mq7egoXwbv1r7dj8lo6_500_zps2bea971d

「Hello,world!」

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:09 pm

Ⓐⓝⓓ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ ⓘⓢ ⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓⓢⓗⓔⓓ!

Barbara's manic grin widened as the sonic sensors deactivated "That's a good little bitch- now where were we? Alright, you're pretty strong-" she spoke, turning her attention to Ganta. Her eyes widening ecstatically as she spoke to him, she announced "How would you like to-!" however, before she could finish what she was about to do, a gigantic suit of armor fell from the sky. Killer Queen almost immediately threw Emilia aside and jumped back, retracting her chains from the both of them as she examined the thing. Of course this lady had more than one suits of armor, of course she did. Why wouldn't she? That would make this whole situation not-retarded! Hearing the armor say 'lock on target' was all the Queen of Extreme needed to know that it was time to do her thing. "Right!" she exclaimed as she snapped her fingers in the air, suddenly a horde of footmen jumped in front of her "YES MA'AM!" they all exclaimed as they were blown to pieces by her enemies' attacks. Placing her hands on her hips, she tilted her head to the side, as if she was preparing to fight them and take them seriously "These are some fancy toys you've all got..." she spoke, taking a step forward as she began to stretch her wrists. You could hear the chains wrapped around her wrists clanging against each other too. And then, as Killer Queen opened her arms in a welcoming motion... she took a step back "But you're a dumbass if you think I'm gonna deal with this shit-" she mockingly muttered as she shot a chain up onto a nearby helicopter with a spotlight on the whole scene. Barbara gave a big thumb up to the camera man filming the whole thing from the copter "QUEEN OF EXTREME OUT! BIIIITCHES~!" suddenly, the footmen that were blown to pieces started to come back together... the lighting throughout the whole situation made it difficult to see them before, but with the spotlight their appearances became clear. They looked like Frankenstein's monsters! As the copter let down ropes for the soldiers to hang onto, they grabbed onto them and began to get hovered out of the scene.

Barbara waved from afar as she was lifted into the air "I'M OUT BITCHES!"

❝What's up, SLUTS!?❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:51 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia felt herself finally be free from the chains, but not before skidding across the ground. "There is no-" Emilia began to say before the henchmen got in front of Queen and got blown up themselves. "What..." Emilia breathed out before growling. "Figures you'd live..." Emilia said before the suit allowed Ganta entry into it's sensors. Almost like he was part of it now. "And they aren't the end of them..." Emilia shouted back at Barbra. "COWARD!" she yelled out when Barbra made it clear that she wasn't going to stay and looked to see that her crew... "What... The... Hell?" Emilia asked when the crew turned into monsters of some kind. "Damn it... Ganta! We gotta deal with these guys somehow... But first... You ain't going anywhere Extreme Queen! Not until I turn you into my bitch..." Emilia said as she blasted off into the air and fired a rocket lance, and a couple of missiles at the copter. "This could have been avoided... But you kept on pushing... Now it's time to own up to your mess." The suit turned to the monster and took out it's staff, twirling it for a moment.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:38 am

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 6 Genos38_zps36b78d36

Ganta watched in unexpected surprise as the footmen threw themselves in from of the female and took the fire in her stead.  As the body parts scattered about the floor, Barbara was obviously unscathed as she shouted some more.  Then he blinked a few times as he was synced with the large suit of armor.  No longer bound, he watched as instead of engaging in serious combat with them, she was quick to retreat.  However, Emilia definitely appeared to not want to let her escape.  If Emilia did not want Barbara to escape that badly, he definitely had something to bring the whole helicopter down with her inside.  He braced his feet in a wide stance as he glowed brightly with the charge of his next attack.  Once the attack was fully charged, he quickly took aim with once fist and plates of machinery in his arm shifted around until a series of cannons greater than his basic one opened up the insides burning white hot.  Then the large plasma blast fired burning away anything in front of it before colliding with the helicopter.

The City of Nowhere (Unowned) - Page 6 Anti-Saitama_Arms_Glow_zpsb3fa957c

「Hello,world!」

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:07 pm

Ⓐⓝⓓ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ ⓘⓢ ⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓⓢⓗⓔⓓ!

Barbara winked to the camera before turning to see a propelling Emilia "Bitches be crazy man..." she muttered to the camera before jumping out form the copter into the air to match Emilia. Killer Queen showed a massive manic grin on her face as she met eye to eye with Emilia, her chains burst out from her wrist and caught the rocket lance in mid air before swinging it out into the city, literally leveling an entire building. Next came the missiles, the tips of Killer Queen's chains transformed, now having blades at the end of them as she swung at the missiles rapidly. There were dozens of explosions in front of Barbara from the destroyed missiles, but in the end, she was in one piece. Flipping the bird to Emilia, she used the buildings to swing from place to place around Emilia "OR OR OR- YOU'RE GONNA DO NOTHING! HAHAHAHA! HOW ABOUT YOU OWN UP TO YOUR BITCHFACE!?" meanwhile, the helicopter was lowering itself into the buildings of NOWHERE, using them as a shield from Ganta's plasma blast to escape. Barbara flung herself on top of a building as she flipped the bird to the both of them "So you two were a gigantic waste of time! Not that it matters anyways... I got bigger places to be! SEE YAH IN SIN CITY BITCHES!" she screamed to them before swinging away once more out of the city before throwing herself into the copter.

(EXIT)

❝What's up, SLUTS!?❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:04 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Fucking shit, why can't you just... GET... HURT!?" Emilia growled as her missiles missed, or rather were thrown to a building. She sincerely hoped that no one was in there. She and Ganta will probably have to check, and help them out. At least help people, like she wanted to. Probably shouldn't have lost her temper here... But too late now. "No way! Get back here and explain your crappy exposition you nano freak!" Emilia shouted, but the woman was gone. She looked down at the monsters below, before back at the sky. She felt... Angry... And wanted to kill something worth while... Maybe that's all she was... A killer. She lowered herself down, and commanded her other suit to set fire to the monsters. "Ganta... We're going to Sin City. That's the next logical place at this point." she said as she landed on the ground. "Sin City has answers. For Jo... Maybe even for you... And me... But first... We need to upgrade... It pains me to say it, but we weren't good enough. There were no scratches on her, not even a bruise... We have to get stronger, or else... We're going to fall apart. What do you say?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6