Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned)

+8
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
Xpherix
Vladislavich
Your Sweet Dreams
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
12 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) Empty The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:27 am

The Devil's Road is a long, seemingly endless highway that goes through the entirety of the Wild West. In many ways it's the perfect way to tell where you are in the Wild West as it travels DIRECTLY through the region, and just about every location can be gotten to from here. If you wish to get to any location in the Wild West quickly, get on a vehicle and travel the road to your desired destination. You won't get lost, there are signs! (Even to top secret criminal organization bases)
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) Empty Re: The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned)

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:00 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) Egil165_zps400915e4

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

As the van was parked and waiting for the others to return with Kraven, the trunk was open, and Egil was sitting on the ledge of said trunk, letting his feet rest on the pavement. He wasn’t exactly sure why they needed so many of them here waiting…it was probably in case the others were pursued when they managed to get Kraven back. Still, there were quite a lot of them here…Egil hoped that he wouldn’t end up getting in the way, when it came down to the speedy escape. He sighed, and leaned back, resting on his back inside of the van’s open trunk. It was fairly warm outside, but a nice breeze was blowing, and his jacket was light enough that the heat didn’t really bother him. In fact, it was actually pretty nice out here. For now, at least—he was sure that it would get loud again soon enough…

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:41 pm

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) Crispin67_zps18a84c1c
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Crispin sat in one of the seats of the van, sitting pressed up against the door. With this many people in the van finding a comfortable seat was easier said than done. Egil seemed comfortable enough. Though hopefully the boy wouldn't be jostled when they were heading back to the Cathedral.
Crispin looked at his vita, manually entering coding, trying to figure out what was going on in New Tombstone. The death worshipper chat rooms had exploded in the past few minutes for some reason. The quiet was allowing him to work in relative peace, enough that he already had an idea what might be going on. Though it would helped if the vigilantes had actually finished installing their video cameras.
He'd worked with less before though. He could do the same here.

Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:25 pm

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) 69033m_zpsh5o9efzi
Crona
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Calm | Place//: Some Road | Company//: ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona slowly followed where everyone was going, not really having a place to go himself. Might as well help these people... Right? He followed Egil mostly, but when he saw him in the trunk, he kind of just went off to the side. Crona ended up sitting on the ground his back against the back left tire. He hugged his knees knees to his chest, and rested his chin on his knee caps. Now, he waited. Waited for the next move, the next order, the next command, anything really... All he ever did was just... Wait. As he sat there though, he thought of what he was told about the Cathedral, that it was horrible. In reality though, besides the toddler, everyone seemed nice.. But people said Blood was like Kraven, so as he just as evil, or was he just kind with odd motives? Crona dwelled on this in the silence...

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:12 pm

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) Tumblr_nh03lkhW7V1tz9lb9o2_400
The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) Tumblr_niavxpSNSo1tz9lb9o1_500

❆☢-----------------------------------------------☢❆
Emotional Status: Raring to Go || Location: The Devil's Road || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Away

A strange car rolled up behind the group, emitting a strange green glow but making strangely little noise. That car was Alex Lifeson, Laina's main mode of transportation, and also her husband. As they came to a stop, Laina hung her head out the window.
"HEY WHAT GIVES, EH?" Then she spotted Egil sitting on the van's bumper. "HEY, EGGSHELL, WHY'D WE STOP?"
Then she realized she could get out and walk over, not having to yell. Oops~ She did.

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:12 am

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) NougamiNeuro26_zps2f95aa46

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) DantalionBrainEatername_zps62b4765b

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Dantalion had found himself a comfortable seat in the crowded van.  He was currently seated on the ceiling, just kind of hanging upside down.  Hanging like this honestly required no effort on his part and was about a natural to him as sitting right-side up.  He was humming softly to himself a cheerful jingle that got stuck in his head a while back.  In a way, he was taking away from any kind of seriousness in the mood despite this being a pretty important task and all.  Oh and of course he had made sure to seat himself above Crispin.  Actually, he was lying down more than sitting and had his head leaning against the wall with his hands folded and resting over his stomach.  The only sign that gravity had any kind of effect on him was his hair falling forward.  He was pretty content right now and feeling confident with the plan that he had developed with Crispin.  What was occupying his thoughts right now however were the "allies" that they had apparently acquired.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

[ENG] Outer Science (アウターサイエンス)

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:18 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

From where Egil was lying down in the trunk, he could look up to the front of the car to where Crispin and Dantalion were seated, seemingly enjoying each other’s company, as far as the whitette could tell. It did confuse him a bit—had Dantalion always been that interested in Crispin. Somewhere deep down inside him, it did make Egil feel a bit jealous—but even that gave him a pang of regret deep down in his stomach.
’You’re trash,’ he thought to himself with a sigh as he sat up again. He happened to notice Crona walking to the side of the car, pondering whether he should go talk to the pinkette or not—when suddenly Laina drove up in her…car…husband…thing. Egil had never felt comfortable around that car. A glowing green car couldn’t possibly be good news. And then, suddenly, Laina was shouting at him again—which made him stiffen slightly, his breath catching in his throat. She’d called him a weird name again. He wanted to correct her—he really did—but he didn’t have the guts. As she got out of the car, he looked down and mumbled in response,

”We were supposed to stop…we’re waiting for them to get back with Father Death…”

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:38 pm

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ I`M BUILDING AN EMPIRE ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building it with all i know
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with my body and soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with the stars mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxstarting from scratch it began with stone

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) Bloodpoo_zpsqiu6u0xz

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i`m building an empire, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that`s one day gonna scrape the sky x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 L'ENFANT TERRIBLE】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Blood was sat comfortably in the passenger`s seat of the van, fiddling idly with her fastened seat belt and staring out the glass window in silence as she awaited the return of her parents and their new allies. She was pretty anxious-- as anxious as any four year old could be. Both her parents were both in serious danger, and as much as she wanted to help-- she inwardly knew it was better for her to stay put. Even if she only genuinely cared about Cathy`s life, she didn`t want anyone to kill Kraven before she could...
Her hands clenched tightly around the fabric of her seatbelt and she sucked in a deeper breath, trying to distract herself by making a mental note to check on her faction after this. Check on her faction like an adult, not like a kid who had to patiently wait in the car while her parents did things...
After exhaling, she tried her best to glance over the car seat, but wasn`t quite big enough to look all the way-- she settled for slumping into her seat further, grumbling something before speaking. "We need people ready on standby to deal with anyone who may try to follow the van once they come back and put Father Death in... Anyone who brought a weapon, have it ready..." She called, her voice somewhat more despondent than usual-- she clearly wasn`t in the best of moods. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
P-Please, mister...! I`m just a--...wow, I can`t even fucking pretend! Last asshole who picked a bone with me ended up ten feet under- you wanna fucking try, punk?
Blood`s Theme - The Next Big Thing
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:46 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) 0143e470-a5be-4301-a957-868d2075d614
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Laina please..." Mocha said as she sat in her spot in the van. "What Egil said honey." Mocha said as she leaned on the wall of the van. She could hear the binging of the chat room, and pretty much the tension in this van. It was a bit unbearable. "Well... Nah never mind." Mocha began to say after a period of silence, and couldn't stop staring at Dantalon. The guy was just... Sitting upside down on the roof of the van. She couldn't help it! She couldn't take this silence and tension. Mocha began to check the ammo in her gun before leaning back in her seat again.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:37 pm

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
Crispin looked up as he noticed something seemed to be growing green. He angled so he could see out the window, turning back inside the moment he heard Lainas familiar yelling. He'd been wondering when she'd get here. That answered that question. Though now he question if she actually remembered anyones names.
Crispin turned his attention to the vans ceiling, looking at Dantalion for a moment. With the mans hair floating around his head, he looked ridiculous right now. He checked the vita, keeping half an eye of several chat rooms before looking back up. His voice as monotonous as he spoke.
You seem to be enjoying yourself.
As Blood spoke, Crispin pulled a knife out of his pocket, sliding back a panel, and pushing a few buttons on the inside. He put the knife down, keeping it in arms reach. He thought he noticed a change in Bloods voice. As far as days went, the girl probably wasn't having a good one. Though even if he wanted to, Crispin hadn't peopled nearly enough to be sure anything he could say would help, especially considering this was Father Deaths daughter.

Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:40 am

Crona

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Calm | Place//: Some Road | Company//: ...

Crona continued to sit silently to himself as he watched everyone interact. He didn't exactly belong here, which is the thought he had over and over..... And over. He sort of wished he had something to do. Sadly, everyone seemed to be preoccupied. So, Crona stood up and walked around a bit. He wasn't exactly sure what they were doing... He was blacking in and out of what people were saying. After a moment of walking around, he turned to someone, anyone really, to ask a question.
"So we are waiting.... F-for this Kraven guy... Right?" 

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:41 am

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) Tumblr_nh03lkhW7V1tz9lb9o2_400
The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) Tumblr_niavxpSNSo1tz9lb9o1_500

Emotional Status: Growing restless || Location: The Devil's Road || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Away

Laina groaned. Waiting? Ugh. She wanted to DO something. Or someone. She didn't feel like stripping right then, frankly, so sex wasn't exactly a viable option. So instead she thought she'd go bug someone.
Walking around the van, she spotted Crispin through a window. She began to tap on the window obnoxiously and loudly, yelling into it, "HEY! CRISPY TATERTOT! WHATCHA DOIN!"

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:05 am

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

As Blood requested that people with weapons get ready, Egil paused for a moment, then figured he should probably make himself useful, standing up from where he'd been sitting on the car's bumper, checking on his coil of wire and hook supply, since he hadn't restocked himself at the cathedral. It still seemed like he had plenty...and he was assuming that it'd be easy enough to see people coming that he'd be able to prepare himself in time, if there was trouble. Still, he began messing a bit with the wire anyway, just to make sure. He was thankful to hear Mocha say his real name after all of Laina's nicknames, though he didn't comment on it. He didn't want to seem like a whiner.
As he heard Crona ask about what they were doing, he was about to reply--lurching suddenly at Laina's shout, having been startled, and getting a fair-sized cut on his hand from the razor wire, wincing as he looked down and saw the blood dripping. He raised the cut to his lips, placing his mouth over it to clean away the excess blood, then took his mouth away and put his other hand over the cut. He looked to Crona, then, giving him the best smile he could although he was still in a little pain, and replied,

"Y-Yeah...the others are off r-rescuing him from the v-vigilantes, I...I think...W-We're the getaway vehicle..." Egil had to wonder why so many of them were here. A getaway car didn't need so many people, unless all of the vigilantes came chasing them...that would be a bit scary, considering...He couldn't help but wonder whether it was actually a good idea for him to be here...the enemies hadn't even shown up yet, and he'd already managed to get hurt. He continued to put pressure onto the cut on his hand, determined to make it stop bleeding. He hadn't accidentally cut himself with his own wire in ages...this was so embarrassing...Trying to think of other things, he looked to Crona again and spoke, "S-Sorry for g-getting you all wrapped up in th-this...I-I just...didn't want to d-ditch you or anything..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:06 pm

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) NougamiNeuro21_zps06d885a0

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) DantalionBrainEatername_zps62b4765b

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Dantalion was resting with his eyes closed as he waited for the grand event.  His eyes flicked open when the young one gave them instruction to get themselves ready to attack.  He smirked, now this is what he had been waiting for.  He turned his head to the side as he felt a pair of eyes on him.  He saw that is was Mocha and chuckled before giving her a wink.  He looked back at Crispin at his statement, "Not quite," he chimed.  Then pulled himself off the ceiling and landing with a small clack as his dress shoes hit the hard surface of the van's floor.  He dusted off his suit as he stepped out of the vehicle.  He walked up to Mocha, "Any advice against the opposition?" he asked in amused tone, then again, he always seemed to speak that way.  As he stood there tugging on his gloves, his ears began to extend and a pair of curved horns grew from the sides of his head.  If he was going to be in for a battle then he needed to be ready at a moment's notice.  For anyone who didn't already know what he was, it was definitely made clear now with his current appearance.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

[ENG] Outer Science (アウターサイエンス)

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:13 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) 0143e470-a5be-4301-a957-868d2075d614
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mocha checked her gun for the second time, trying not to seem like she wasn't looking at Dantalion. She caught the wink, and felt her face heating up. She honestly didn't mean to stare, but she couldn't help it! "Yes that's right Egil. We're the getaway van." Mocha said to her shy companion. When she heard a thud she turned her attention back to Dantalion. "Well... They're quite a tough bunch to deal with. Most of them are pretty quick on their feet, and have no fear of going all out. I have no doubt that the fighting over there has a lot of explosions. I... I don't know what else you want to hear?" Mocha said as she couldn't stop staring at the new features on Dantalion's head. "So... Uh... Nice horns?" Mocha said as she tapped her fingers on the top of her thighs.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:13 pm

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

Crispin heard Cronas question. Though before he could say anything, he heard tapping on the window behind him, followed by unfortunately familiar, and close yelling. He turned so he could see the pinkette, pulling his hat further down over his ears. Seriously Crispy Tatertot? Did she just not remember any of their names?
Though something else about that name just-struck him oddly. He tightened his grip on his hat as he felt a sharp pain suddenly form in his temple. The pain amplified as a barrage off images seemed to pass before his eyes. The pain made it so the only things he could focus on though were the blurred outlines of a few kids, a cat, and the familiar feeling of sadness. He blinked. His grip on his hat starting to lessen. He looked back at the woman, trying to ignore how shaken he still felt from whatever the hell that had been.
I'm looking at online forums to see whats going on at New Tombstone. I'm working on hacking into their system, but for now I'm learning what's going on. Don't call me that. It's one of your worst nicknames yet.
Crispin turned from the woman, looking at the roof to the seats around him. Dantalion wasn't there anymore. Crispin didn't remember noticing him move. He guessed the man had gone outside. He was alright with that. Unconsciously rubbing his forehead, Crispin turned, looking in Egil and Cronas direction. He looked at Egils hand, lowering his voice as he gestured to the injured hand with his vita,

Are you alright? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.
Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:16 am

---【 Ϲ Λ Θ-----I Λ Θ Ӊ Λ N】---

"┢┦Λ N N | B Λ L---K R I E G "

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
----M--E--G--A--L--O--D--O--N----

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) A165ec0a-cff0-4bcf-be0c-b54fc2085696_zpsdf1c287c

----M--E--G--A--L--O--M--A--N--I--A--C----
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hannibal stayed silent for the majority of the commotion of the wait. The silence he emitted belied something...worrying. A smile was not etched upon his face, no toothy grin waiting for defiance and restraint. Hannibal fell silent, perhaps he was listening to the talks of his "companions" around him. It would not be unlike Cao Xiaohan to use such underhanded tactics. However....Hannibal sat looking towards the windows of the van. Almost longingly. His eyes gazed into the endless roads beyond as a hushed voice, absent minded thought was let out from his mouth...

"只是等一會兒我的繼承人....." Hi voice sounded soft, even with foreign melancholy.
Soon the sharkman began to look about at the van's inhabitants. Black pupils began to scan the surrounding beings, taking in all of their curiosities--He seemed unphased. Almost preoccupied with thoughts that racked a heavy toll on his conscientious. His brow began to furrow under the pale colored eyebrows he was born with. His bottom lip began to fold under his upper jaw as a look of choice began to flow around in his thoughts...Would he? Would the boy listen to his "father"? Or maybe he is drawn to the same shades of blood as his progenitor is...

Hannibal looked towards Blood, his eyes began to scan her own, "This is making me uneasy young one....This waiting....We are missing something. It is not the smell of blood in the air. Not the smoke and sweat beating off stress ridden skin....We are missing something....We are missing Action" Hannibal began to question his existence in this situation. Hoxboxed in a van with the Death Worshipper entourage. Blood seemed more sane. Scratch that. More like him. Intelligent. He asked her as a what would be the equivalent to an equal to such a megalomanic. Hannibal often did that with his potential allies, despite empathy being a strained subject on him--even moreso for gweilo....

His fingers began to graze the metal ceiling of the van, leaving claw-like marks. His unease grew more and more apparent. His face slowly began to receed to a neutral position, he coughed a tad bit to regain his composure. Embarrassed at his behavior.
"My apologies, it has been a while since I have acted like that...Yet I don't feel calm with leaving them like this. Nothing ever goes according to plan..."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

【┢┦Λ | L-- T Θ -- T H E -- K | N G 】
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:28 am

Crona

Crona let out a small squeak at the sight of Egil's blood. One of his many triggers of his Killer Gene. He stared at the bleeding hand a bit until it proceeded to Egil's mouth.... Red... Red.... Red...
"It was red... R-red..." 
He muttered with a very confused expression. He looked away and shook his head softly to Egil's statement.
"I-It's fine... I have n-no.. Where else to go.... Red.... Red.... ......."
He continued to mumble and mutter certain words, like Why, Red, Blood, Black, Different, Voice, and Control. He fidgeted with his hands and fingers more than usual as he tried to remain calm. Red.. Red.. Repetitive thoughts were swirling in his head. Red..
"E-Excuse me..." 
He said quietly before stepping back and sitting, covering his head and face a bit. He rocked some to calm down. He must seem crazy... He didn't care. He was his own comfort, his own counselor.... His own way of redeeming any form of sanity that was slowly slipping from his grasp.

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:05 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

As he heard Crispin ask if he was alright, Egil glanced over through the back of the car at the blonde, giving him a nod to tell him that he was okay. He'd felt worse before, so this cut wasn't really all that bad. He would just bandage it up once they got back to the cathedral. Still, he was glad that Crispin had noticed and asked--especially considering that Crispin was all the way up near the front of the car, that was pretty impressive that he'd noticed. As he heard Crona, Egil looked over at the pinkette, his eyes widening a bit in confusion as the boy curled up on the ground again. Was it something he'd said...? He looked down slightly, feeling a bit guilty. He noticed that a little bit of his blood had landed on the sand below, and he scuffed it away with the bottom of his shoe, covering it up with more sand. He looked back up, then, observing the horizon, glad that he had his hood to shade his one uncovered eye. He couldn't see anything out there quite yet, but...looking out there seemed to calm him slightly, for whatever reason. The desert was awfully peaceful when it wasn't in an area full of supercriminals beating each other up...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:51 am

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) Kraven%20pic_zpslwqca08p

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) Layout10

========================☠========================

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA!" a familiar villainous laugh echoed through the Devil's Road. There he was, Father Death in prison overalls, a great big smile on his face. One could see both Kraven and Ryder on the horizon, the large blonde was dragging Ryder with him. He was bleeding excessively, but that didn't seem to stop the guy as he soon approached the Deathworshippers "REJOICE! SINNERS! A NEW AGE IS UPON US! I PROMISED AN AGE OF CHANGE... and the change begins now..." Yuri finally came to a stop, finally letting go of Ryder with his iron grip as he wiped his own blood from his face "My children... it is good to see you all..." he spoke, letting out a tired sigh as he wiped his bloodied face. This would be an unusual sight to Ryder, as Kraven actually looked genuinely happy to see the Deathworshippers. It wasn't obvious, but that look in his eyes was different. he cared for these people.

========================☠========================
❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:00 am

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) RyderHT101_zps719b7a41

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
☲-------------------------------------☲
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

☲-------------------------------------☲

Once Kraven finally came to a stop, Ryder also skidded to a halt, kicking up sand as he did so and giving Kraven a bit of a look--although his expression softened when he saw the fondness with which Kraven addressed the people that were there. He paused for a moment, then sighed, and ran a hand back through his red hair.
"You're too dramatic for your own good, you know..." he muttered as he pulled out a box of cigarettes from his pocket, tapping one out and taking it in one hand, putting the box away before snapping the fingers of his other hand under the cigarette's tip to light it before placing it between his lips, breathing in, then exhaling. He left the cigarette hanging between his lips before looking at the others, then back to Kraven. "But hey, we got out. That's all that matters...Age of change, huh? We've got some serious talking to get done..."

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:21 am

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

As he was watching the horizon, Egil soon enough eventually saw a few small dots—and heard telltale laughter that said exactly who was coming. Egil waited a moment to see if they were pursued, and it appeared that they weren’t, so he lowered his weapons and waited for them to get closer. Father Death had returned at last. And while he did appreciate the smile that Kraven gave them, Egil couldn’t deny that the fact that Kraven was bleeding everywhere was…unnerving. That must have been a rough battle, for even Father Death to get injured like that…Egil figured that it might be a good idea to say something, but he really wasn’t sure what he could say to that, so he just did his best to give a smile—until he realized that he was kind of wearing a mask and nobody could see his mouth anyway. Oh. He hesitated again, looking at Ryder—he felt like he’d seen that person somewhere before, long ago, but…he wasn’t totally certain. Maybe sometime during back when he was in No Man’s Land? Probably…
Egil moved and sat back down on the bumper of the car, ready to climb into the trunk if they had to leave quickly—he didn’t want to get in the way or anything.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:37 am

Crona

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Scared | Place//: Some Road | Company//: ...

Crona was fiddling with his hands, calming down, when an unfamiliar voice yelled out. He jumped, letting out an audible squeak, as he looked up to see who it was. It was a man covered in the worst thing possible; blood. Crona quickly looked down, not wanting to have anothe panic attack. Though, from what he saw, the guy looked nice, not mean aT all... Crona sighed and stood, patting his butt off. He stood by the car, not looking up once, not daring to look up... He just held himself and looked down, praying for something to occupy his mind. This was the amazing Kraven..... Crona expected different, but what pleased with what he saw. Well, besides the blood. The blood was making him feel sick, the smell made his insides churn, it all just make every fiber in his being want to somehow, no matter who or what it's from, get more. What were they going to do now he was here though? Crona just might stay in the desert. He didn't really belong Anyway...

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:44 am

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

Crispin nodded. The whitette seemed alright. He wasn't used to Egil hurting himself like that. It was small, small enough he doubted many of the others had noticed but still. He turned from the boy abruptly at the sound of familiar laughter.
He looked the blonde over, noticing the excessive bleeding, though the man himself didn't seem to be letting that affect him. Well, he was Father Death, so this really wasn't all that surprising. Crispin let out a sigh at the mans smile. They'd had managed to get him out of there. Their leader was safe.
Crispin faintly acknowledged Ryder out of the corner of his eye. He had an idea who this was. Right now, he didn't really care to look into more. He turned his full focus back to Kraven, putting his Vita back in his pocket.
It's good to see you too, Father Death.

Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:25 am

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ I`M BUILDING AN EMPIRE ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building it with all i know
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with my body and soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with the stars mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxstarting from scratch it began with stone

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) Bloodpoo_zpsqiu6u0xz

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i`m building an empire, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that`s one day gonna scrape the sky x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 L'ENFANT TERRIBLE】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Blood`s pensive silence was shattered as Hannibal spoke to her- her crimson orbs flitted over to him, observing closely as he spoke to her. At first, she didn`t respond, but agreed to his statement with a gentle nod before glancing down, taking in his words in silence, until he spoke again. "Maybe for you." She curtly murmured, voice still flat with a lace of melancholy. "Our action shall arrive in due time, shark- practice patience. Practice-" Her words were cut off by hearty but still somehow sinister laughter, not far from the van. She didn`t need to look to see who it was, but without any warning, she feverishly unstrapped her seatbelt and climbed directly out of the open window beside her in the van, her chainsaw hardly fitting through along with her-- scaling the vehicle up to the ceiling, which she then scurried across. From the new vantage point, she first looked over Ryder- he had been successful... not without some visible signs of a struggle, however- particularly on Kraven. Who was injured. Battered down. Weakened. Vulnerable. PERFECT. THIS WAS HER TIME.
So without further ado, in one swift motion she swung her chainsaw off her back and into her hands-- activating it first and letting it light aflame, then full out sprung herself off the van and straight at Kraven, sending the blade careening down at him in a mid-air swing aimed directly for the center of his head. "DIE!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
P-Please, mister...! I`m just a--...wow, I can`t even fucking pretend! Last asshole who picked a bone with me ended up ten feet under- you wanna fucking try, punk?
Blood`s Theme - The Next Big Thing
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next