Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan) Empty Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:07 pm

She is now The Artist Formerly Known as Poison. After the death of her enemy and father figure Marcus Pragel, Poison has driven off from the Church of Crime, traveling through the Wild West in a Oscer Mayer Hotdog Car. She is now known as Dorothy Phantom, daughter of deceased Super Criminal Jade Fentom. After the death of her father and her subsequent separation from Vulture Team, she has wandered the Wild West for years. An unlikely series of events transpire as Poison kidnaps a hapless Dorothy on her road trip, all while being pursued by Vigilantes and a mysterious new Super Criminal.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan) Empty Re: Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:28 pm

Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan) Poison10

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════╣

"I... I finally did it...!" Poison whimpered to herself, tears streaming down her cheeks. She had traveled throughout the Wild West in an Oscar Mayer Weiner truck for weeks now, driving for days doing nothing but observing the scenery and finding enclosed areas to cry in. BUT ALAS, everything was great again! She could finally return to the Church of Crime and Cain, for she wasn't a failure anymore! Poison looked over to the side seat of her car, sitting there, with a seat belt perfectly put on was a sleeping red haired girl. She couldn't possibly be any older than 15, Poison determined with her immense knowledge of nothing in particular. She was a bit old, but she would have to do. SHE FINALLY HAD A DAUGHTER. Poison pat the sleeping girl on the head, gently caressing her before returning her attention to the road after she accidentally ran someone over. You know, normal stuff, nothing out of the ordinary here. The greenette pursed her lips as she attempted to drive steadily down the road, the last thing she wanted to do was get her NEW DAUGHTER in a car accident. She couldn't help it though, Poison was too excited about the fact that she was on a road trip with her NEW DAUGHTER.

╠════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Throw It All Away
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan) Empty Re: Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan)

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:45 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon
Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan) 62-1
My name is... Dorothy Phantom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dorothy was back in Mo Man Land, with Joel, her father, mother and Mocha. Heck... All of the old team was there! Back when things were simple! She and her father were reading a book, before they had to get back to work in their bakery. He was actually taking the time to teach her history! Of course... This was a dream. Dorothy didn't know that at the moment though, right now she was enjoying herself. Earlier in the day however was not very happy. Given to the fact that she was kidnapped by some scantily clad woman. She was trying to score a meal, lost her pants along the way, and ran into the woman. They shared a stare before Dorothy went to run away since she had no pants, and then darkness. Little did she know that she was now in a car, snoozing. However when the car reached a bump from running over something Dorothy found herself jolted awake. She stayed laying there for a while, not minding the hand in her hair since her father used to do that before realizing a few things. One... She was in a car. Two... The car was moving... Three... Someone was very thin fingers was rubbing her head, and four... She still had no pants. Add this all together and Dorothy came to the conclusion that most people would come up with, 'Oh shit! I'm in a car with a stranger with no pants! Should I even let them know I am awake? Observe Dorothy! Use your skills!' the red head thought as she cracked an eye open to see who was driving.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:17 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
╠═════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════╣

Poison had come to the conclusion that she had to be a less selfish mother! Really, this road trip was all about her, why not do more for her NEW DAUGHTER? The greenette came to the conclusion that she would stop somewhere kid friendly on the way for dinner "Oh you are going to love it~" Poison cooed, apparently excited from what she had in mind. So at that point Poison instinctively looked to Dorothy, it was her Killer Gene, her enhanced Perception. She could feel Dorothy's eyes looking upon her. So she almost immediately met eyes with Dorothy, and upon realizing the girl was awake she abruptly slammed on the breaks. The weiner mobile skid down the road as it came to an abrupt stop, before Poison just dangerously parked the car in the middle of the road and hugged Dorothy tightly "OH DAUGHTER YOU'RE AWAKE~! HOW FORTUNATE! We're on the way to dinner honey you're gonna love it~!!" she happily screamed as she huggled with the red head. The contact was long enough that Dorothy could tell that Poison hadn't taken a shower in days, she downright smelled of blood. What's worse, her excessive crying had ruined her heavy make up, making for a rather eerily set of black inky tears streaming down her face.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:29 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon

Dorothy had to think of something. Maybe she could fall out of the car, and do a duck and roll? Nah that would injure her too much. Plus it would ruin her undies, and she didn't want to travel in a place without those either! She took this chance to look at her kidnapper. It was the woman from before, only she look like she had been through a wreck! Her make up was all over the place! 'Oh God... Was she crying?' Dorothy thought before she realized that Poison and her were sharing eye contact. Before she could say anything, the breaks slammed, shocking Dorothy quite a bit. She felt the seat belt almost strangle her due to the force. Dorothy coughed hard before feeling Poison hug her. Immediately she could smell blood among other things. The smell was so horrible that Dorothy's eyes began to water, and she had to hold her breath. "Daughter?" she asked, her voice squeaking, and her eyes bugging out with tears. She couldn't hold her breath in anymore and had to take a breath. 'Oh God... I can taste it!' Dorothy thought as her sense of taste and smell were assaulted. She began to cough, and tried to cover her mouth. This crazy woman thought she was her daughter. Oh... This was dangerous. "Can't... Breath..." she said and began to struggle.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:42 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

As she snuggled with the red head, Poison could hear a faint voice speaking to her. Can't... breathe.... can't.... breathe... cannot.... breathe? Poison suddenly let go of Dorothy, an embarrassed look on her face as she retreated to herself "I'm so sorry! Guh, I can't do anything right! I am- SUCH! A! FUCK UP!" near the end of Poison's sentence where she raised her voice she started to bang her forehead into the dashboard of the car. Poison then started the car, unable to look Dorothy in the eyes again. That was, until they reached some sort of building by the road: it was some sort of run-down pizza parlor. It had some sort of cartoon rat on it, a mascot of sorts. It was... terribly run down. Though that was kind of a normal thing after the Cataclysm, it still painted a rather dark image of the building. Poison was suddenly filled with glee as they reached the building "We're here! We're here we're here we're here!" she yelled in excitement as she parked the car again and suddenly looked Dorothy in the eyes again as she gently grabbed the red head's hands "Daughter we're going to eat at Ratso's Pizza Emporium! My daddy always used to take here when I was upset so I have lots of memories here!" he explained to Dorothy, practically jumping up and down on her seat as she held hands with her. Poison suddenly got out of the car, rolling out before going over to Dorothy's door, opening it for her "Let's go sweetie pie~!"

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:20 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon

Dorothy took in a deep breath when Poison let go and began to cough, her face getting red from how rough the hug was. "Ah... AH! Stop!" Dorothy said as Poison began to bash her head in, it was honestly creeping her out. She squished herself into the car seat as much as she could, "Stop! It's fine! Oh God it's fine!" Dorothy said wanting the self abuse to stop. Normally the smack in the head wouldn't bother her, but this woman was doing the full of edge hit with her own head. Nothing comical about it. The silence between the two was awkward, until a pizzaria came into play. "Uhhhhhhh." Dorothy said when she saw it, and how excited Poison was in taking her here. She looked back at the greenette, their eyes locked. The woman still looked horrifying, even as she held her hands. "Are... Uh... YEAH! Let's go in!" To be honest Dorothy didn't want to go in there. The place looked horrible, and wanted nothing to do it with it. However this could provide an chance to get away, and maybe even find pants! Who knew what this woman was capable of, plus what would happen to her if Dorothy said the wrong thing? The woman smelled like blood, and was a danger to even herself. When the door opened Dorothy gulped, pulling her shirt down to cover her panties as much as she could, and stepped out. The rocks on the ground hurt her feet, "Uh... SO... Your dad took you here? What did you do here?" Dorothy asked as she stepped away from the car, being mindful of where her feet went. Maybe if she gained enough trust, she could sneak away?

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:58 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

When Dorothy said they should go in, Poison's expression lit up from joy "Yaaaaaay~!" she cheered as she held hands with Dorothy again, walking towards the building. Poison began to hum to herself, bopping her head from side to side energetically. When Dorothy asked what she did here, the former artist looked to her and just sort of smiled "What do you think? I ate pizza silly! Oh! Oh! And I watched the Ratso Show!" she responded happily. Around the same time they started to walk in, you could see a child crying with his parent, trying his best to NOT GO INTO THAT INFERNAL BUILDING. It didn't help that the building had an old animatronic rat head on it... and it made for a rather creepy sight. As they entered the building, they would be greeted with rather cheerful music and a rather dirty, but normal restaurant. All the workers were wearing rat masks, which while obviously made to appeal to children just sort of made them look terrifying "HIYA! WELCOME TO RATSO'S PIZZA EMPORIUM!" Poison just waved to the worker that greeted them as she found a seat for her and her daughter "Ohmygodohmygod! This is so amazing! I've always wanted to come here with you sweetie! THIS IS GOING TO BE SO COOL!" she happily screamed, jumping up and down in her seat like an excited child.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:05 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon

Dorothy was having second thoughts into coming into this place. It looked the entrance to Hell via children's version. "Ratso?" she asked tensing when she saw a crying child, trying to escape this place. Everyone was dressed up as rats! "On second thought, maybe we should-" Dorothy began to say before a worker went into her face. Dorothy's response was immediate in going for the punch, but obviously the worker was used to that! "I don't want to be here." Dorothy said before she was lead to sit down. Everything was disgusting, and everyone was crying in fear. It smelled awful, "I need to go to the bathroom." Dorothy said quickly, trying to see if there is an escape route, plus the seats were sticky for some reason. This place was terrifying in it's own right, being that everyone was in your face, but the red head reminded herself of the slums back in NML. P

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:48 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison didn't really hear Dorothy saying she didn't want to be here, mostly because she was lost in her childlike wonder of this rather rundown pizza parlor. Without even ordering, they found themselves with a rather large pizza. Really this was because all they made was pizza here. Lots and lots of pizza. When Dorothy said she had to go to the bathroom Poison's eyes suddenly widened and got teary, also she had a pizza in her mouth because she was hungry "Wait wait! The show is gonna start soon!" she replied to Dorothy with a mouth full of pizza, motioning for her to sit down. She seemed to get more excited by the second as she seemed to be waiting for SOMETHING. You could hear faint music playing in the background "Eat some pizza! Eat some pizza!" she energetically told Dorothy as she munched on the crust of one of said pizzas.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:03 am

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon

Dorothy looked at the cheesy pizza before her, and took a sniff. It... Smelled edible at least. "Show?" Dorothy squeaked as she looked around, getting a headache from the crying children. Then came the music, and Dorothy suddenly didn't feel hungry. But who knew when she was going to eat again? Maybe she should try her luck and eat what she came before escaping. "Ahem... Okay." she said before taking a piece of pizza. Well Dorothy was correct in thinking that it was edible, and suddenly she couldn't stop eating. It had been so long since she had last eaten that she began to chow down. Tears were in her eyes, 'Okay all things considered... Maybe I should stay for a little bit... She isn't hurting me, and this is the first time an adult has ever been nice to me... Aside from the kidnapping, she's not so bad.' Dorothy thought as she decided to enjoy herself a little bit.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:02 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison slowly scooted her chair closer to Dorothy before suddenly hugging her as she ate her pizza "Are you enjoying it?" she asked in a soft voice, looking somewhat worried at her. Poison was feeling very insecure about this all, was she being a crappy mother!? She didn't know- however before anything else could be said, the music got louder. And louder. Until a spotlight suddenly shined upon a stage, whose curtains opened to reveal... ANIMATRONIC ANIMALS WITH INSTRUMENTS! Poison's eyes glistened with light as she suddenly looked to the stage "YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!" she was definitely excited... the... things... were rolled out onto the stage. They were old and falling apart, making them look even creepier than what they'd usually look like. And then they started to play music, one of their eyeballs falling out in the process. It was honestly terrifying, but Poison, Poison was looking at it all with childlike glee.

Meanwhile, a few vehicles parked outside of Ratso's Pizza Emporium. Quite a few different people got out of them, all holding weapons ranging from firearms to swords. And one of them, the largest of the bunch, was holding Poison's wanted poster.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:13 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon

Dorothy kept eating the pizza, and tensed pausing mid-bite as Poison hugged her. She looked to the side, and did a little nod when Poison asked if she was enjoying herself. With the music growing louder and louder Dorothy started to get anxious. She choked on her pizza when the... the.... THINGS came out, and began coughing violently. "Ah... Ah..." Dorothy didn't waste any time getting up and running away. Their eyes... Would haunt her always. When she got out the front door she was faced to the face with a giant man, holding a wanted poster. "Uhhhhhh..." she looked to the side of him and saw the assortment of people holding weapons, and gulped. Not only was she embarrassed about not having pants, but was also pretty scared. "Oh mommy why..." she said as she took a step back.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:49 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

As Dorothy bumped into the big hulking Vigilante, he looked down on the red head and grimaced. About a dozen weapons were suddenly pointed at the girl, and the big guy was quick to lift her up from her hair to get them to make eye contact "Ssssh... don't scream, don't you see our badges kid? We're Vigilantes... if you fuck with us we can land you in jail or even kill you and get away scott free! So how about you peep down and tell us all we need to know?" he muttered to her, Dorothy would smell his breathe, it reeked of alcohol. As his clench on Dorothy's hair tightened, he then asked her "We're looking fo' this bitch... you seen her?" he lifted the wanted poster for Poison up for Dorothy to see.

Poison jumped up and down in glee as the animals played music "RATSO! RATSO! RATSO! YAAAAAAAAAY~!" she cheered happily, clapping her hands along with the music. She was so happy that she didn't even notice as Dorothy fleed in terror. It took almost five minutes for Poison to notice, because let's all be honest here Poison wasn't the best mother "Huh...? Baby...? Where are you honey...?" the former artist asked as she slipped out of her seat and waddled around looking for Dorothy. Slowly she began to get more and more terrified as she realized she had lost Dorothy. She began to breathe heavily as she ran around in a panic, before eventually walking outside and seeing a collection of Vigilantes terrorizing "her daughter". Poison's eyes widened as she bit her lip, her eyes slowly turning a bright crimson color...

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:13 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon

Dorothy didn't move as the guns were pointed at her. What could have been an escape, was now not an option, not with all those guns on her. The smell of liquor on his breath made her sick. It reminded her too much of the slums, and she felt small again. Well... Smaller then she already is compared to this Hulk. Her head hurt at his grip, and hissed in pain. "Let go, let go..." She saw the wanted poster, clearly this time around, she saw Poison's face. She paled at the name, "Poison? The Poison?" she asked, her heart beating faster. This was Poison, that crazy woman who worked Cain, the one who hurt Jo, the one who killed Chelsea. The one part of The Church of Crime. Due to her panicked state her began to change as well, her eyes began to change from their normal bluish green to the yellow slited pupils of a reptile. "Yeah, but what's going to happen to me if I tell you?" she asked, holding the man's arm, trying to loosen his grip.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:36 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

"Yeh... Poison. You got any idea how much she's worth? We bag this one and we're fuckin' RICH!" the Vigilante barked out as he grinned like a hound. When Dorothy asked what would happen to her, the man let out a light laugh before shrugging "I dunno... depends on what you say I guess. If you're useful then you can run off like a good little shit. If you're info is crap then, eh... I dunno I guess we can always say we saw you steal something. That'll make yah worth a couple bucks, right boys?" the group let out loud laughter for awhile before, without warning, it was suddenly cut off. Dorothy would feel something wet and cold splash across her face. Something wet, and cold, and crimson. Every single one of them was dead. All of their heads were ripped clean off, leaving nothing but fountains of blood from their corpses. And there stood Poison, alone with blood showering over her. Her eyes were glistening red from her Killer Gene, she breathed like a savage animal, practically growling. And then... she suddenly looked to Dorothy and... looked normal. Her Killer Gene was gone. Her savage expression was replaced with that of a worried look "Honey are you okay!?" she called out as she ran over to Dorothy and tightly hugged her "Ohmygod I'm so sorry I lost track of you! I was so worried!"

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:51 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon
Road Trip from Hell (1x1 Mocha y Pan) Screenshot2014-08-06at75425PM

Dorothy was starting to feel her body tense up even more, her body changing due to the nanos inside of her, "Your a bunch of assholes, your worse then the criminals-" Dorothy began to say, her eyes closing for a moment before she felt something wet splash on her face. It was... Cold and slightly warm? But it was really sticky too, and thick. So not water, she opened her eyes again when the grip loosened and all Dorothy could see was red. Red from the blood fountains that were around her and on her. She stood there, her nanos kicking it to high gear as she began full transformation. She skin began to get hard and rough, ears started to get pointy, and antler like horns began to grow. When Poison hugged her she was hugging a half-transformed Dorothy who growled and began to fight back, She had to get away from this place! "Rahhhh!" It was like hugging a scaly cat version of her 'daughter', including the bites! So Dorothy bit Poison on the shoulder, and stayed attached the woman like a crazed cat.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:13 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

So Poison had just turned off her Killer Gene, but she felt some of its secondary effects. One of which being that her pain nerves were completely dulled so she didn't even realize how much Dorothy's bites hurt. She was bleeding, but didn't even notice. Instead, the former artist kept hugging Dorothy "I'm so glad you're safe! It's okay those bad men are dead now-" she spoke to the red head in a light voice. Rather than letting go of her, Poison's hug tightened as tears began to stream down her cheeks "Are you scared...? Did they hurt you...? It's okay... I'm here for you..." the woman spoke as she looked over to her bleeding bite marks, then to the girl's face. She was genuinely scared for Dorothy's well being.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:17 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon

Dorothy kept on biting, but when Poison didn't attack her back to beast inside of her began to calm down. The voice Poison used was oddly soothing to Dorothy's dragon state as the beast began to loosen the bite. Dorothy's breaths began ragged before letting go of Poison's shoulder completely, and panting there. This was probably a hug that was long overdue since the five years Dorothy had been alone, heck... Perhaps even longer. The awful smell of Poison didn't effect Dorothy as much, "Why did you help me?" Dorothy asked her voice cracking, "Why are you taking care of me? I... I thought you killed people for a living! Why the change!?" Dorothy felt tears going down, "You just... Took me off the street, and... And I don't get it! I don't get it! Is Cain going to kill me!? Are more people going to come to kill me?!" Dorothy began to panic again while she cried.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:05 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison started to loosen the hug as Dorothy started to speak, if only to let her breathe. She tilted her head to the side as Dorothy asked her why she was helping her. Poison pursed her lips and looked her in the eyes before bluntly saying "I... I just really want somebody to protect..." she whimpered, wiping her tears off her face. However Dorothy's next question sort of just confused her. Of course she killed people! When Dorothy asked why she changed, Poison just sort of pointed at all the dead people around them "Uhm-" and then she asked if Cain was going to kill her "Don't be silly! Cain is super nice! He had a tea party with me once and he never forgets my Birthday!" she happily retorted back to the red head, because having tea parties and not forgetting birthdays were high up on her priority list. "Though yeah, more people are gonna try and kill you- that's kinda how life works nowadays-" she then pat Dorothy on the head in an attempt to be reassuring, looking over to the weiner truck in the process. Well at least THAT wasn't destroyed "Wanna keep driving...? You ate right?" if Dorothy had eaten then they could continue with their road trip after all.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:29 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon

Dorothy took deep breaths, looking at Poison closely. She was trying to detect lies, though... From what she remembered from back then Poison didn't really lie. She hadn't lie to her so far at least, but... You never knew with adults. 'Then again... Is Poison really an adult? She acts more like a kid then anything... Look whose talking Dorothy!' she thought before taking a good look at herself. "Cain? Nice? Really?" she asked her voice dripping with sarcasm. At the mention of people coming to kill her, Dorothy actually thought about it. Since her birth in No Man's Land people wanted to kill her. Even people on her own team! Or at least wanted to do some serious harm, however since getting away from those people and living her own life she found that less people wanted to kill her since most were forgetting her father. Because of that... Not a lot has happened in attempted murder because of blood.. "I've been born a target all my life. So... This is nothing new... Uh... Yeah I ate... But where are you going to take me?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:59 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison gave Dorothy yet another definitive nod "Yeah! People just say he's mean because he wants to protect his family! We were hunted down and killed before he came along! Suddenly he protects us and everyone calls him a monster from just doing what everyone else does! It's not fair!" she told Dorothy as she made a pouting face. She was quite defensive over her ''father''. Poison finally completely released the hug, though it was difficult for her. She then began to walk towards the weiner car, only stopping her advances towards the thing when Dorothy asked where she was going "I dunno- away from the dead bodies I guess. People get upset when they see me with those things for some reason... wanna get some icecream?" Poison was pretty quick to skip towards whatever she was in the mood for, in this case icecream. She did already get pizza after all, and she didn't want to be here when people found all the dead bodies.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:45 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon

Dorothy took note that speaking ill of Poison's... 'Father-Figure' was not a good idea. It... Kind of reminded her of her own relationship that had with her dad. Say what you want but to Dorothy her father was a good father, even though he did horrible things. Dorothy shook her head, 'No! Don't connect... She's not like you. Your different.' Dorothy thought as she started to turn back to normal. For now... Dorothy knew that Poison wouldn't kill her... Yet. She wanted to feel like a mother, and that meant that she was going to try and be one. For how long that would happen Dorothy didn't know. "Well... I can understand that." she commented, and couldn't believe that she was having almost a heart to heart with this lady. "Okay yeah... That makes sense." Dorothy said as she began to stand up, and think about her options. "Ice cream? You want ice cream?" she asked and paused for a moment. "Uh... I... You know what... Sure. What could happen?" she asked since she came up with a couple of options. One she could stay, and risk everyday on the streets for a meal and death in the gutter, on the other hand... Poison was offering her food, companionship in a sense, and some sort of protection. She went over to Poison, "Will we find pants along the way?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:02 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison began to jump up and down as Dorothy said she would like to eat some icecream "yEEEEAAAAAH! ICECREAM! ICECREAM! ICECREAM!" Poison energetically screamed as she grabbed Dorothy and buckled her in before zooming off in the weiner car. And then they zoomed off. Because that's how Poison rolled, by literally rolling over people. At this point she also decided to answer Dorothy's other question "PANTS ARE FOR SPONGES!!!!" she screamed before literally crashing the car into an icecream parlor. She then rolled out of the car, energetically screaming "ICECREAAAAAM!" like a child. "OH GOD NOT YOU AGAIN!" the man working at the ice cream parlor yelled in a panic. He began to sweat, he knew this woman was trouble and he needed her out NOW. "I WANT ICECREAM!" Poison happily announced "Fine! Fine! You get icecream! Get OUT!" the man yelled as he gave Poison icecream, and boy was she happy about it. However, she didn't leave... she just sort of stared at him. "What do you want now!?" he yelled, to which she pointed to Dorothy "I have a daughter now! She wants icecream too!" the man was just befuddled by this all. He quickly got a second cone of icecream them tried to get Poison out "WHAT!? Okay- whatever. Get out. There's your icecream! LEAVE!" all of this hostility was... completely lost on Poison. She just took the icecream and waved goodbye as she got back in her car "THANK YOOOOUUUUU ICECREAM GUY!" she waved goodbye as she gave Dorothy her icecream when driving out of the building "Here. Take this. It's your icecream-"

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:13 am

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon

Dorothy smiled as she sat in the weenie truck, her body going back due to the g-force when Poison put the medal to the metal. She quickly put on a seat belt. 'Okay... So I am going along with this woman... This is going to either work out in my favor if I play my cards right, and at the same time really, really screw me up and kill me.' Dorothy thought the vigilantes coming to mind, but also the plan in helping create a better world in her father's place. Maybe Poison was the right step? She had no one to really advise her, and plus... She's just a teenager. "And sponges help clean up messes, your point is?" Dorothy asked, not minding the crazy. "AH! Jesus! Poison, stop running over people! You'll break the car's axels!" Dorothy said, tensing at the bumps. But of course Poison rammed the car into the ice cream parlor, and Dorothy was just happy that the seat belt was on. Dorothy watched from afar, and blinked a couple of times before Poison came back with ice cream. "Do you know my name?" Dorothy asked all of a sudden as she took the ice cream while Poison drove off.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next