Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned)

+8
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
Xpherix
Vladislavich
Your Sweet Dreams
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
12 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned)

Post  Raven Todd Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:04 am

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 4 Nml-isabella62_zpsibedijuz
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isabella kept pressure on her blade. As it stood, she was becoming more and more certain he was one of the more and more powerful officers here, particularly if he was managing to not immediate back down from her sword when just wielding a knife.  
It wasn't. Unlike a fair number of people, i'm aware how little age can serve as a hindrance when one sets their mind to something. Loyalty is a valuable trait. I was more saying it's a shame to see it directed towards work like this.  
She readjusted her position as he backed off, pointing her blade towards the man. Isabella caught movement out of the corner of her eye, preparing to handle the men when Vito ordered them to hold their fire. She returned her full attention to Vito as he began circling, bringing her blade up as he began slashing at her arm. A tear now visible in her sleeve from where the knife had made contact with the fabric. She moved the sword in the knifes way, aiming in blade in Vitos direction. As she heard his question, she raised an eyebrow. Well, that was certainly interesting.

That may depend on what state you're in when this is all said and done, but sure, deary.  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:18 pm

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 4 Vito_210

He's served many masters
Loyal and dignified to the end
Vito serves another master
and he sees the future in her eyes...

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 4 Vito_l10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Vito let out a snicker when he heard Isabella's response about his lifestyle "You're questioning my work as a criminal...? Heh... well that one's new. It's just the type of world we live in. Besides... I was doing this stuff when most of the criminals you hunt were still in diapers..." he parried with Isabella's blade as she brought it his way, then backed off again. He knew full well she had the advantage with a blade like that, and her sword play was definitely better than his use of a knife. Of course, it wasn't his plan to beat her, just keep her busy for an afternoon. Vito began to back off the road, walking into the wasteland just to the side of it as he put away his knife and pulled out his revolver, reloading it. He aimed it down at Isabella and spoke, a small smile on his face from Isabella's answer "I'm honored that you'd accept such an invitation. But I can't help but feel you're underestimating me..." he spoke before opening fire on the blonde.

❝Good thinking... but you left an opening!❞
Vito's Theme - Unfinished Business
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:24 pm

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 4 704abcff-d3a0-4785-9575-018f7421a95f_zpsfe625864
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

|..Age//: Eighteen | Cybernetics | Status//: Single | Feeling//: In Love/Annoyed | Place//: A road | Company//: My Sister, Blood, Vito |

_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_

Noki's cheeks went red at Ricardo's Actions. She looked away a bit and giggled, unsure exactly how to react. Luki just stared at her in confusion. What the HELL was wrong with her sister?????
"Noki? Helllooo? This guy is the enemy! Not some guy you can fawn over!"
She said with a stomp of her foot. She raised her claws and prepared to attack, when Noki pointed her shotgun arm at her. Luki froze, looking at Noki.
"He's not attacking us, so what is the problem?"
Luki furrowed her eyebrows.
"He WAS attacking us. He is the enemy of the Blood Brothers and if you don't fight with us... Then you're fighting against us."
Noki rolled her eyes.
"You're such a Drama queen. Of course I would pick you guys over a handsome man.... A-Ahem- I just wanted to talk to someone... Hw seems very kind...."

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 4 D3b9e956-faa5-491a-b03c-f395a914a97c_zps991b5454
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:38 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 4 Tumblr_nhda4gdAvk1txppnro1_500

Ricardo smirked a bit when Noki was arguing with her sister. He just had to make sure not to screw this up. Any wrong move and he knew that he was most likely dead. Just how could he make this better though? An idea popped up in his head as he pulled out a rose and handed it to her. "For you Senorita. This rose is just like you. Sweet, delicate and beautiful all at the same time~" He gave her another wink. How he keeps having roses whenever he needs them, who knows. Maybe he has a space hammer for all these roses.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:45 pm

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 4 704abcff-d3a0-4785-9575-018f7421a95f_zpsfe625864

|..Age//: Eighteen | Cybernetics | Status//: Single | Feeling//: In Love/Annoyed | Place//: A road | Company//: My Sister, Blood, Vito |

Noki gently took the rose and looked up at Ricardo, blushing and smiling a bit. She smelled it and smiled even more. Luki had enough.
"Noki, back away."
Noki turned to her sister with another upset expression.
"Wha-"
"Back. Away."
Noki blinked a few times at the surprising serious tone in her sister's voice. Noki looked up to Ricardo with a sad expression before slowly taking a step back. Luki stepped forward and between the two. She aloud her sleeve to fall down as she raised her arm, then her arm turned into a jungle knife. She looked to Ricardo with an angry look.
"It's a very low to take advantage of my sister like that you scumbag. Don't try your charm just to have someone tied around your little finger."

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 4 D3b9e956-faa5-491a-b03c-f395a914a97c_zps991b5454
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:25 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo smiled back at Noki as he smelled the rose. It's always a good feeling when someone appreciate flowers. His smile didn't last long as it went away when Luki came up and pointed the knife at him. A bit of confusion hit his face. "Take advantage? I don't understand what you mean? I would never do that to anyone! Whenever I see a pretty senorita, I can't help but give them a rose and compliment on their charms. Just like you senorita~" Ricardo winked at Luki and took out a rose for her as well. His face didn't waver one bit as he held the rose out to her.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:32 pm

Noki gasped, as though her heart was shattered. Luki kept a death stare before bending down and eating the head of the flower. She then spit it out and looked at Ricardo.
"What makes this sad is that you think it's normal."
Noki dropped her flower and moved up beside her sister. She looked away a bit, but held her sister's hand. She raised her other to point the shotgun at Ricardo. Luki raised her arm to point the sharp blade near his neck. They then both looked at him with an upset look.
"Any last words?"

[/quote]
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:52 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo goofed. He goofed so hard. He let out a tiny sigh knowing that it was going to lead to this. Eh he had fun anyway and the twins were pretty cute. When he was asked of any last words, he pondered a little bit. "Hmmm what would my last words be? You know there would be alot to think about. Eh it doesn't matter." He gave a tiny shrug and smiled. "Who knew my last sight would be killed by two beauties? Alas it is so. I'm just sorry I was cruel." He closed his eyes and smiled as he spread his arms wide, ready to take the attack.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:04 am

The girls both narrowed their eyes at the male.
"How unfortunate. You were cute. Too bad you're the enemy"
The girls said in a very monotonous tone. Noki raised her shotgun to his head, and Luki pointed her jungle knife to his chest. Then, in a completely synchronized action, Noki pulled the trigger to his head and Luki lunged her sword forward towards Ricardo's chest, over his heart. There was times they hated their job... But they were loyal. They had to stick by their boss, and by their family; The Blood Brothers.

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:09 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo listened and smiled even more before looking at the two. "Sorry. But I don't think I want it to end this way." He jumped out of the way before their attacks hit as he had his bike fire a few grenade launcher rounds at the two as he ran his way back to his bike. He watched what the two would be doing now as he readied his gatling gun just in case. "I really don't want to do this, but it seems I must."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:17 am

The twins watched as Ricardo jumped and ran from their attacks. They both stared at him with blank expression, though Luki looked a bit more angry while Noki was a bit sadder about what she was doing. Luki could sense this, so she nudged her sister, and Noki gave a reluctant nod. They both bent down, then started charging at Ricardo. Noki suddenly stopped, bending down. Luki then ran up behind her and jumped onto her back, and Noki jumped, launching Luki forward and towards Ricardo. Her arm switched to a short sword as she came down quickly. Noki was running in her shadow and once Luki fell down, slashing at Ricardo, Luki bent down so that Noki could aim at Ricardo and shoot over her.
"This is your end!!"

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:52 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo got his gatling gun ready to shoot at the two as he prepared himself. Alright. They were the enemy. Nothing was wrong with that. But can he really do it? Even when fighting Catherine he still felt bad that he was fighting a female. He felt mad at himself for hurting Cath as well since he never really liked doing nay violence towards women. This moment of hesitation cut him off as he heard the two. He tried his best to dodge the slash, but the time he gave himself wasn't enough as it made way as a slash mark appeared on his chest now. It was starting to bleed pretty badly as he grimaced before seeing the other one shooting at him. Crap! Ricardo had no choice but to sacrifice a part of his body as he let his left arm take the hit. It was bleeding badly and limping to his side now as pain was everywhere on his face. He tried his best not to cry out as he looked at the two and laughed. "Man! I really in for it now am I?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:13 am

Noki gasped and took a step forward, attempting to help Ricardo. Luki however stepped in front of her and stopped her, her arm out and blocking Noki's path. Noki looked to her sister with pleading eyes, but Luki didn't take her eyes off of Ricardo. She just glared at him....
"You have Noki wrapped around your pathetic finger... As for me, I am not taking shit from any womanizer as yourself. How many girls do you call beautiful in a day, not really meaning it? Well, I'd be damned if I let you do that to MY sister."  

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:25 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Ricardo panted as he grabbed his left arm to keep it from drooping side to side. "Not really meaning it!? Of course I mean it! I always mean it whenever I call a lady beautiful." He looked down at the ground. "My mother would always tell me that whenever you compliment someone, you have to be honest about it as lies are as bad as any kind of evil." He gripped on his arm tighter as more blood came out. "I always take that lesson to heart. Whenever I compliment it I always mean it from the bottom of my heart!" Ricardo looked at Luki with a serious expression on his face before tears came out as the thoughts of his mother was coming back.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:36 am

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isabellas eyes narrowed a bit at Vitos snicker, smirking grimly before speaking again, half shrugging.  
I'm aware what kind of world we live in. he he. It's impossible not to be. I was making a statement, though by your own admission you seem set in your ways.
She kept her eyes on him as he backed away. Isabella watched as he replaced his knife, pulling out the revolver in its stead. Her smirk becoming less serious as she heard his response.
That's very gentlemanly of you to say. Though if that notion offends you, then prove me wrong.  
With a burst of speed, Isabella then threw an explosive ring. The blast absorbing most of the bullets blast, while she used the smoke cover, feeling a bullet graze by her as she used a burst of speed to catch up with Vito, aiming a slash at his side.

Isabellas Theme-Messing with the Best

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:32 am

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 4 Vito_210

He's served many masters

Vito couldn't help but snicker as she challenged him to prove her wrong "Oh now you're just teasing me-" he snarked back to her as she made her way to him mercilessly. He knew full well that his bullets were useless here, but nonetheless she made her way to him, and in the smoke covered wasteland, she seemed poised to cut at his arm. A suddenly smile appeared on his face just as she was about to strike "Gotcha~" suddenly, walls began to fly up from the ground around Isabella. And not just normal walls... mirrors... tons and tons of mirrors. Vito could be seen in one of the mirrors, holding his arm from the freshly made cut on his arm "Sheesh... my timing was off... but still, impressive. As deadly as you are charming~" he flirted with her before his reflection suddenly disappeared. Instead, it was just replaced with a reflection of herself, just like every other mirror. A maze of mirrors had risen up around Isabella "Not like it matters now though, you've fallen for my trap. Up for a game of hide and seek?"

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 4 Isabel10

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:28 am

Luki slowly lowered her arm as she looked at the crying man before her. She kind of felt... Bad. She sighed reluctantly... What was she to do? Her heart wasn't made of stone!
"Luki..."
"-Sigh- I know..."
Luki walked up to the man, her arm still lowered. Her expression was serious however... Noki came up behind her with a more worried expression. Something needed to be made clear.
"When you complement a female, they take it to heart. Noki really took your complements in, making her feel special... When you said the same to me, she lost the feeling of being special. That's why you can't just go around calling every female something beautiful as you please.... Yes, it's nice and all, but.... Girls and weird. We get hurt over really dumb shit...."
She explained calmly. This way was really helpless... The whole time, Noki nodded gently in agreement with her sister.

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:45 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo wiped away the tears as he started to block out the thoughts of his mother when he saw that the two were coming up to him. Oh great. They were getting ready to attack him again. He was ready to have his bike strike them when he then heard what Luki said. He couldn't help but give a tiny smile and a laugh as he held onto his arm again. "Haha! I can never seem to get anything right. Ha what am I even doing? I should be caring about justice and that sort, but I let my emotions and stupidity get in the way." He looked at the two as he gave a charming smile as Ricardo knocked himself back to his normal self again. "Sorry about that."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:00 am

~~~☣ Ring around the rosy,
~~☣pocket full of posies, 
~☣ashes ashes ,
 your heads fall off 
The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 4 _x_dow10The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 4 Untitl12
Red heard Vito when he said attack the boy but he looked around and was very very confused he did not see a boy he saw a lot of girls and Vito which confused him he watched for a while as the twins talked to the smaller girl and eventually it sunk in as they starred to battle "THE LITTLE ONE IS A BOY?" when did boys start looking so much like little girls this confused him he pulled out his sword and joined the twins in on an attack. 
♠~♣~♥~♦

Bloody Red Rose's Theme- This is Halloween

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:29 pm

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella returned Vitos snicker with a smirk.    
At least you take it well. A man with no sense of humor really just isn't much fun at all.
She poised her blade to strike as she charged at the man. As he smiled, she tensed, preparing for some form of counter strike. As walls, no, mirrors erupted from the ground around her. She looked around, analyzing the mirrors seemingly calmly before turning to the mirror Vito was in. She smiled, half in flirting, half in satisfaction as she saw her attack had not entirely been in vain.
Thank you. Quite the interesting trap you have here. Very inventive of you ~ Unfortunately all traps have a way to be broken. I'll play your game. Though you might not be too happy when I find you. 
Isabella smirked. Her sword still at the ready if any attacks came and with a burst of speed started making her way through the maze.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:19 pm

He's served many masters

Vito's voice could be heard in the maze, yet he was nowhere to be seen "Like it? The trap was made just for you~ I believe you'll have a hard time getting out of this one though." he spoke to her before she burst forward through the maze. There were absolutely no signs of Vito in the maze at all, not even his shoeprints. As Isabella made her way through the maze however, she would be greeted with an unusual sight. One of Isabella's reflections suddenly walked forward, pulling out Vito's revolver and shooting at her from behind "You don't have a chance, ma'am." he spoke, as polite as ever "You see... in this maze... you are your own worst enemy."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:09 pm

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella surveyed the maze around her as she moved. Considering he had designed this trap, she didn't doubt he knew his way around it.      
It's interesting. That's for sure. I'm honored you'd go to the effort just for me~I've dealt with worse than you before though.
At the sound of footsteps, Isabella  turned, narrowing her eyes at the sight of what looked like one of her reflections walking forward. She used her speed to move, feeling her back cybernetic buffer the impact of the bullets that had made contact.  .
Very interesting. That's a nice trick you have, Mr. Viceversa. It really is a shame skills like this aren't being used for other means, but I've seen people capable of worse than myself and I'm not willing to be taken down here.  
Activating her strength cybernetic, Isabella quickly brought out another ring and tossed it in the reflections direction. This one designed to release tear gas. She kept her grip on her blade taut, moving her other arm over her mouth and nose, prepared to slash after she saw if the gas had any effect.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:37 pm

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ I`M BUILDING AN EMPIRE ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building it with all i know
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with my body and soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with the stars mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxstarting from scratch it began with stone

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 4 Sample-356c3bdf74ec6e3bcb20b4cea45b54a5_zps86bip3rz

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i`m building an empire, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that`s one day gonna scrape the sky x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 L'ENFANT TERRIBLE】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Blood had been spending the entire battle organizing her footmen against Absolute Justice`s own, a skill she had actually refined quite well at this point. She did, however, spare a moment to glance over at her officers-- whom earlier, had collided with the vigilante officers of the opposing side. She only flitted her eyes at Vito and Isabella momentarily, not immediately being able to tell which was Vito, per say- but she knew one of them had to be, being aware of his abilities... so she dropped it and instead averted his attention to Red. And, in turn, Luki and Noki, given that he had rushed to their aid-- only to see that they had been... talking to the vigilante beforehand? Oh, no can do. "LUKI! NOKI! MURDER HIS ASS!" She screeched from afar, probably having sounded much more threatening if she wasn`t like... four years old... "WHAT`RE YOU WAITING FOR--?! FLAY THE BASTARD!"  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
P-Please, mister...! I`m just a--...wow, I can`t even fucking pretend! Last asshole who picked a bone with me ended up ten feet under- you wanna fucking try, punk?
Blood`s Theme - The Next Big Thing
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:18 pm

The twins spun around at the yelling of their leader. Noki bit her bottom lip and looked to Ricardo. Luki furrowed her eyebrows and pointed her sword at Ricardo, but Noki stepped back.
"We... Must follow our orders.... I don't suppose there is any chance you would join us so.... It was a pleasure speaking to you for this small amount of time."
Luki said before charging at the man, slashing at him.

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:19 pm

He's served many masters

Vito grimaced as his attack was nullified "Sneaky girl..." he spoke under his breathe, and as soon as he saw that gas ring, he quickly ran back into the maze once more. He disappeared, the only clue towards his location being his voice, echoing through the maze "Oh trust me ma'am... you haven't seen something quite like me yet. You see... criminals... we have a nasty habit of being total morons... sure, we can have the Killer Gene... or some badass cybernetics... but we tend to be idiotic in nature. That's why there are people like me in this world... the mind behind the plan... the criminal mastermind..." a stray bullet flew towards Isabella's back, but Vito was nowhere to be seen from where the bullet came. "I have plans over plans... and back-up plans in case those plans fail... and currently... you've fell for just about every trap I've laid out. What makes you think you can beat me here, ma'am?" footsteps could be heard around Isabella, echoing through the entire maze, making it very difficult for the man's location to be discovered.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next