Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravens Babies

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ravens Babies - Page 2 Empty Re: Ravens Babies

Post  Raven Todd Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:30 am

Ravens Babies - Page 2 Tumblr_meu1kujSqk1qhay8to1_500

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Ravens Babies - Page 2 Tumblr_mfo7tuluv41rv6xsao1_500

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Ravens Babies - Page 2 Tumblr_me0caqLb5h1rl5ufxo1_250

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Ravens Babies - Page 2 Tumblr_mdx710KPoX1rkg946o1_500

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Ravens Babies - Page 2 Isabellagif4_zpstgdrlhkq

Last edited by Raven Todd on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:31 am

-Dossier-

Appearance:
Ravens Babies - Page 2 Snake36_zps85133cff

Alternate Appearances:
Ravens Babies - Page 2 Latest?cb=20131214060146&path-prefix=en
Scales visible on face and neck

Name:
Chumana Lind

Codename:
Snake Charmer

Race:
Snake Freakshow

Birthday:
March 17th

Height:
5'8

Weight:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual

Relationship Status:
Single

Goals:
-Keep her Freedom
-Find people who won't leave her
-Learn more about the world
-Use what was done to her to her advantage
-In general, find and entertain herself with amusing people

-Being Affectionate with people
-Attractive Men and Woman
-Snakes
-Traveling
-art
-Dresses, usually either tight or loose fitting
-Special Hugs

Dislikes:
-Being confined
-Needles
-Rudeness in general
-Feeling isolated
-People who look down on special hugs
-animal cruelty

Family:
Chenoa Lind (Mother-Deceased)
Shirki Lind (Father-Location Unknown-likely deceased)
Chu'a Lind (Brother-Decased)

Mercenary/Entertainer/ It really depends what available at the time.

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral

Voice:
X
Rangiku Matsumoto

Last edited by Raven Todd on Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:49 pm

-Criminal Profile-

Faction:
Factionless

Assignment in Faction:
None at the moment

Vehicle:

Chumana drives a black Chevy. The vehicle itself has small red snakes engraved into its surface close to the ground so that it are not too dangerously eye catching. Since procuring it, Chumana has had the engine modified so it can go faster. A small pump has also been attached to the bottom of the car to dispense an air born poison if a quick getaway is ever needed. Two more seats have also been installed that can be pulled up or folded down when needed.

Relations: (♥=love interest, ☺=friend, ★=in same faction, ✗=enemy, ☠=rival, ♔=boss, ☻=best friend, ☣=opposing faction,  ✿=crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞=family, ✖=ex love interest, ♙=working under, ♠=ex-friend, ۞=ex-ally)

Crimes:
Evidence of Human Experimentation, Rioting a mob, Murder of two lab officials, accessory to the murder of over twenty lab officials, theft of dangerous chemicals, arson,  more theft, assault, indecent exposure

Defining Characteristics:
Red slit eyes, snake like scales on her face, thick, curly black hair, and is usually seen with in something red

Threat Rating:
C

Bounty:

Combat Type:
Freakshow

Strengths:
-Chumana has complete confidence in herself, helping her when it comes to meeting new people and interacting with people in general
-Chumana is quick on her feet
-Adept knowledge of poison
-Resistant to most poisons and toxins  
-Aside from just running, Chumana is also lithe and able to move her body very well
-Fairly adept with small weapon, knifes and whips in particular.

Weaknesses:
-If it came down to a battle of brute strength, Chumana  would not hold up too well in a fight
-Chumana is not able to hide being a freakshow very well, nor does always see the need to which can hurt her
-Certain objects, like needles, can still elicit a strong reaction from Chumana
-Fighting unarmed in not Chumanas specialty. She prefers to have her weapons

Weapons:
Chumanas weapons vary depending on what situation she finds herself in. All of her weapons are coated in the venom she has running through her system. Her most trusted weapon  is a scythe. From handle to blade, the weapon is taller than she is and yet somehow still lightweight. The blade blade itself is large and curved, similar to a crescent moon.  
The weapon is surprisingly easy to wield and has a fairly impressive range, serving as a good short to mid range weapon in most situations.  The blade is seeped in a poison that after one hit will start to numb the target. As her opponent receives more and more hits, the poison becomes lethal dulling their senses and making it difficult to move.
Chumana also has knifes laced with this and other poisons. These other poisons normally have numbing effects as well, but in worst case scenarios, she does have more hostile poisons. Notably one that target opponents senses or paralyze them, much like snake venom.
Chumana also has airborne chemicals, more to poison her opponents from a distance if she can't get close. She also has a special homebrew chemical, a seemingly odorless airborne toxin essentially serving as catnip for snakes. The chemicals range is still fairly untested, but it normally works at calling forth at least a few snakes, even in areas where they are rarely spotted.
Chumana keeps a sturdy supply of antidotes to all of her poisons on hand. She tries to lean towards keeping it in liquid or pill form after her experiences with needles, but she does have on hand if anyone who is poisoned insists on it.
In addition to her other weapons, Chumana carries a whip, surprisingly resilient with a vial of poison and venom tucked away in its hilt. Once it takes hold, the whip is surprisingly tight, being designed to bind someone if necessary.  

Powers:
As a result of the extended experimentation she has gone through,Chumana has developed the ability to produce and inject others with her own version of snake venom. She can do this through her teeth or more efficiently through her saliva. This venom will start to paralyze its victim at a quick rate. If the venom gets into open wounds, it will irritate the area, beginning to poison the person. The deeper the poison the able to go the less the person is able to move or resist the venom, eventually being unable to speak before they die.
In addition to her venom, Chumana also has a special poison running through her system. Some of her weapons will have properties of her poison placed on them. Unlike the venom, her poison, is designed to enflame the senses, making any pain the person already had worse and making simple taks suddenly painful. With every hit her opponent takes, the pain gets worse and worse. If the poison gets into open wounds, it will irritate them. If the poison can make its way further into the body, it can begin poisoning the organs. Though with the need to cut herself to get the blood out in the first place, Chumana generally prefers using her venom.
Chumana is immune to the effects of her venom and the poison in her veins.

Training:
Chumana is mainly self taught. She learned how knives on the fly before staging the rebellion that led to her finally gaining her freedom. After coming across her scythe and doing some research, slowly learned how to properly use it after initially just using to scare off anyone who dared to try and hurt her. She learned a good about chemicals and poisons listening to scientists at the lab when they thought she was asleep. Once on her own, she thought back to what she'd heard and began testing things out when she could get her hands on the materials. Aside from learning how to throw knives from one person for a few months, she's still technically not had formal training.

Strategies:
When in a fight, Chumana prefers to catch her opponents off guard through one means or another, poisoning them at the more convenient opportunity, even if it is not her goal to kill them. Chumana tends to use her speed and lithe body to her advantage, moving around as much as possible. When trying to be stealthy, she'll stick to her knives rather than her scythe. If stealth is not an option and overpowering someone seems to be the best option, she will resort to using her scythe fairly quickly. Chumana is likely to assess a situation before deciding what weapon to use as she'd really rather avoid violence most of the time.

Fighting Style:
Chumanas fighting style changes depending on what weapon she is using at the time. With her knives, Chumana will tend to keep her distance whereas when she is using her scythe or poisons she is not afraid to get in closer. Her fighting style seems to revolve more around getting around the hits she wants to, introducing her poison to her opponents systems so it can begin wearing them down making them easier to defeat. Even if the poison isn't moving quickly enough, she is skilled enough with her weapons to hold her own with them. Even if strength is still not her specialty, she works with her weapons and biological abilities to get around that.  

Last edited by Raven Todd on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:01 am; edited 7 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:53 pm

-Other-
Inspiration:
Table top character who has take on a life of her on. I also love this face claim.

Theme Music:
Chumanas Theme-Bedroom Hymms

Extra Information/Trivia:
-It's hopefully pretty clear what special hugs means.
-Red is Chumanas favorite color. As a result, she will normally be seen wearing something red, usually a scarf or hair ribbon. Her eyes are really the only part of her freakshow nature she has no complaints about, mostly because of their color and they actually can vary between pretty and frightening.
-She tends to have few compunctions about stripping down when she feels like it. She isn't completely a nudist, just comfortable with how she looks, even if she does have scales.
- Chumanas car originally belonged to a doctor at the lab where she spent most of her life. Since procuring it, she's found she likes driving and the freedom it provides.
-She actually does like snakes. She still finds them very fascinating and aesthetically pleasing creatures.  

Relationship Journal:
Pending

Charahub:
Chumanas charahub

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:53 pm

Interview
Your character wakes up, only to find them self sitting on a plan steel chair, surrounded by a dozen identical men. They are all wearing expensive suits, they are bald, and the strange lighting seems to prevent you from seeing their eyes. These men are all identical to each other, and they don't seem to move at all as they stare at you from all corners. They begin to question you, their monotone, alien-like voices are unnerving, but you realize something. There seems to be no way in... and no way out. You have no choice but to answer their questions now...
???: Subject is Chumana Lind, commencing interview.... please introduce yourself...
Chumana looks around, trying and failing to focus her eyes on what these men look like. After it is apparent this will not happen, she leans back in the chair, torn between interest and suspicion. giving a half bow as she finishes introducing herself.
Chumana: You seem to know it already, but alright. My name is Chumana. Chumana Lind.
???: What is your point of origin?
Chumana: My family traveled a lot. I think I was born in California, but I didn't really live there for very long.
???: And what was your childhood like?
[Chumana: For a short time, it was wonderful. Despite knowing how dangerous everything around us was now, my parents worked hard to make me and my brother feel safe.  Though-Chumana looks away after a moment, Chumana: they weren't always able to protect us from everything. That's how Chu'a and I ended up in-that place. From then on, things were very different.
???: How so...? What happened...?
[2/15/2015 10:15:39 PM] Raven Todd: Chumana: One day....people tried to attack us for our supplies. My mom told me to take Chu'a and run. I took his hand and ran as fast as I could. I found a town and started asking for help. This man came up to us, asking if we were in trouble. He said he was a doctor. Something felt wrong, but he showed up his bag and he really did have medical supplies. I was about 10 at this time. We figured if our parents had gotten hurt this man could help. We made our way back to where they had been and-neither of them were moving. My brother and I both were really in shock. The doctor said he could take us somewhere safe, until we found other relatives. We didn't know what to do, so we went with him. Well as it turned out, this somewhere safe was a lab. He had no intention of ever helping us find our family. He experimented on us, turned me into this. Chumana pulls down her scarf, making the snake like scales  on her face even more apparent than before.
???: Interesting... you are a Freakshow, correct?
Chumana: Yeah, a snake freakshow to be precise
???: And how is that working for you...?
Chumana: Umm. I hate how it happened and it sucks at times, but it's pretty cool at times too. I mean I actually still like snakes after all of that so.....
???: You dont seem... too upset about it. Do you have a current occupation?
Chumana: I am at times. There are people who hate freakshows just for being what they are. I never asked for any of this. Chu'a never asked for any of what happened to him, but I can't change it at the same time. I  was angry for a long time, but I've gotten my revenge. Chumana nods at the new question. Chumana: I take work when it's available. I just finished what would be called mercenary work. I do like to dabble now that I have my freedom back.
???: Interesting... and while we're at it.. could you describe this... Chu'a...?
Chumana: Yes, Chu'a. I'm impressed. A lot of people don't get it on the first try. He's-my little brother. He was two years younger than me. We always tried to be as close to be as close to each other as possible. All of this, on top of losing our parents actually made him really sad. He was considered easier, since he didn't put up as much of a fight. He was a fighter though. It was just more internal. They made him another kind of snake freakshow. I think they were mixing lizard genetics in later on...
???: And where is he...?
Chumana: He didn't react well to what they were doing to him. Trying to mix genetics didn't seem to work.  I never saw his body, but I'm pretty sure he died.
???: Understood... so you currently work as a... mercenary... correct?
Chumana: when the work comes up, so currently yes.
???: But you are not working for any particular organization at the moment, correct?
Chumana: No. If I came across an organization I thought fit though, I wouldn't be against working for someone. It's generally more fun being around people.
???: Noted. Could you describe the abilities your... modifications... have given you?
Chumana: I can. I produce a venom. By coming in contact with someones body, it can start to paralyze them . Though if it gets in an open wound its even more poisonous. They did something similar to my blood. Though my blood is designed to make someone feel like they're in pain. The more they are exposed to it, the more pain they feel like they're in. If my blood gets in someones body or near their organs, it will start causing them even more pain and poisoning them. Both my venom and blood can be used to kill people.
???: And do you have any weapons...?
Chumana: oh yeah, I usually use knives or a scythe. I coat my weapons in the venom I produce. I also use airborne chemicals if I have to fight from a distance, usually poisons. Though I do carry my own homebrew chemical. It serves more as a distraction than anything else, but it's helped before.
???: Interesting. And it seems you have been given a Threat Rating of C and a bounty of 487,000... Paladin has taken notice of you... and they want you dead...
Chumana: Oh, well, from what I've heard they do seem the type for that sort of reaction....
???: You don't seem very affected by this news...
Chumana: I am. I'm just processing all of this. Today has been very interesting do far.
???: Do you have any goals you are currently aspiring to accomplish?
Chumana: I want to keep my freedom from people who do things like this and Paladin. Even if the world is the way it is, I'd still like to see it.  I'm going to use this as an advantage. There are ways this will help me out in the long run, even if I haven't found them yet.
???: Interesting response... we believe this interview is coming to a close...
Chumana: Do you? Well for as odd as this was, this has been-interesting, in its own way.
???: You... have been chosen...
Chumana raises an eyebrow. Chumana: chosen? for what?
???: Everything will change... you will be part of that change...
Chumana: I am? That's...really ominous. You can't tell me anything else about this change? If I'm supposed to be apart of it, even something small would help. At least so it's good change.
???: What happened five years ago was only the beginning... everything wil change...
Chumana: That's....something. Though with all that happened 5 years ago, if that's just the beginning, we have no idea what we're in for do we?
???: It is time for you to leave...
Chumana: (sigh) Fine, then. I can tell this is over. Thank you for that at least.
???: Goodbye. (Chumana wakes up)
END INTERVIEW

Last edited by Raven Todd on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:53 pm

Ravens Babies - Page 2 2620092b14145961dd4a041c7c88d2cf

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:54 pm

Ravens Babies - Page 2 Tumblr_n766heQ6iS1s9jnzyo2_500

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:54 pm

[center]
Ravens Babies - Page 2 Tumblr_n7661175XN1rtk08jo1_500
[/img]

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:55 pm

Ravens Babies - Page 2 Tumblr_n7661175XN1rtk08jo6_500

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Ravens Babies - Page 2 Snakegif_zpsirm891gx

Last edited by Raven Todd on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Ravens Babies - Page 2 Large

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Ravens Babies - Page 2 Tumblr_n766k1c0sB1s22704o1_500

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Ravens Babies - Page 2 Tumblr_nao7jputOW1sp1w9co9_400

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Ravens Babies - Page 2 Tumblr_n7w2gax1nr1syf69wo4_r1_500

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Ravens Babies - Page 2 Tumblr_nir2pp5mhQ1u7bcz6o1_500

Last edited by Raven Todd on Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:58 pm

Ravens Babies - Page 2 Tumblr_myu70mR0Hw1s474mlo1_500
Guess who?

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:02 pm

-Dossier-

Appearance:
Ravens Babies - Page 2 Jack_zpsbzrbbss7

Alternate Appearances:
Ravens Babies - Page 2 Jack2_zpsnerp6r6e

Name:
"Natalie Cross"

Codename:
Jack, The Tainted Doctor

Race:
Killer Gene Human

Birthday:
November 9th

Height:
5'7 (5'10 in heels)

Weight:

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Relationship Status:
Technically Dating but in an open relationship

Goals:
-To maintain more control over herself now that her Killer Gene is activated
-Continue to be amused by lifes pleasures and surprises-be they of a dark or light nature
-Continue her work without impediment

-Her job as a doctor
-Interacting with ......interesting people
-Dressing in clothes that are totally appropriate for a doctor-totally
-People who amuse her
-When under the influence of the Killer Gene or Blood Rage, "playing" with people, aka murder, torture, pain,mostly giving
-Genuinely well-meaning people

Dislikes:
-Dogs-the animal or people who fit her  description of the term
-Sheep-Same as above
-Losing control to the point she can't do her job
-Thinking about the past
-Her Family for the most part
-Whining

Family:
Aidan Debarbaraque-Brother-Deceased
Edmund Debarbarque-Father
Annie Debarbaraque-Mother-Deceased

Doctor, Spy, Assassin

Alignment:
Chaotic Good/Neutral

Voice:
Caitlyn-League of Legends. Sounds like Integra from Hellsing Ultimate when she is yelling

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:08 pm

-Criminal Profile-

Faction:
The Inquisitor Faction

Assignment in Faction:
Officer

Vehicle:
Ravens Babies - Page 2 73611a2
She can also just sit on her orb and float around if she feels like it.

Relations: (♥=love interest, ☺=friend, ★=in same faction, ✗=enemy, ☠=rival, ♔=boss, ☻=best friend, ☣=opposing faction,  ✿=crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞=family, ✖=ex love interest, ♙=working under, ♠=ex-friend, ۞=ex-ally)

Willow Sinclair - ☺ ★
Rook Duske - ☺ ★
Timothy White - ☺ ★

Crimes:
Murder. Most of Jacks murders from when she was in Britain are still unknown due to her constantly switching aliases at the time.  Now an unknown amount of murder since her release from NML. Kidnapping, torture, currently working for a rather infamous super criminal

Defining Characteristics:
Odd Clothes, Red Eyes, Now White Hair, Black Snake tattoo wrapping around upper left leg, British Accent, "Blood Rage"

Threat Rating:
B

Bounty:
780'000

Combat Type:
Killer Gene

Strengths:
-Training as a doctor
-Speed and stealth by extension
-Perceptive when clear headed
-Good Reflexes
-Supplies usually on hand
-Ignores pain when in "Blood Rage"

Weaknesses:
-Descends into a mad frenzy known as "Blood Rage" when exposed to or around too much blood
-Killer Gene tends to feed into Blood Rage
-In general, maintaining when the Killer Gene is activated is difficult
-Still coping with issues from the past

Weapons:
Ravens Babies - Page 2 5yearjack49_zps0t3kg9wl
Jack wears a claw attached to her hand. The weapon is primarily close range and made out of especially durable metal. The tips of the claws have the sharpness of a well kept knife, and can be fired out at people from the claws base. This can be used as a projectile, the pin them to the surface behind them, etc.
Jacks claw can also remotely control an orb she uses multifacetedly as a shield, projectile, and vehicle on occasion. The orb is made of a dense glass like material that flies around in accordance with where she indicates. When serving as a shield, the orb can absorb the blast of several attacks thanks to the material its made out of. When fired at someone , the orb works as something of a high powered tazer, delivering a shock to their system usually powerful enough to stun them.  
A stealthier weapon Jack has is are blades hidden within her heels. They pop put when in combat, usually when kicking someone or attacking them from below. They are small, compact, and deceptively sharp, especially good for drawing blood quickly.
Jack will also sometimes use blade she wears on her wrist on a gauntlet.  This is another close range weapon. The blade is made of obsidian. It is long and wide, making it especially adept for close quarter combat.
Jack is still fond of knives and will use them when it seems they will be effective. She'll keep a few of them strapped to a harness on her leg. Extra supplies of drugs can be kept in the skulls sitting on top of the knives.
As a doctor, Jack carries around drugs of varying, some questionable, nature. These drugs are designed to knock out, slow down, immobilize, dull senses, and in some cases enhance senses so any pain the person feels is intensified. Most of these drugs can be used in combat to heal, as well as inconvenience someone, however others, not so much.

Powers:
Level 1 Killer Gene-As a level 1, Jack can activate and deactivate her Killer Gene. This allows her moments of clarity. Once her Killer Gene is activated however, her clarity is significantly dwindled, when her Blood Rage is activated already even more so. Though if Killer Gene is in place, her pain is nullified, her perception and reflexes are enhanced, and her strength is doubled.
Jack still has her cybernetics from years before. Her eye cybernetic can look at someone and analyze them to see old injuries and current injuries. This is mostly for professional purposes, however it can be used to target which areas are weakest in combat. The cyberentics have been slightly altered to be slightly less experimental than they were during her time in No Mans Land. Jack can increase the percentage of her cybernetic she uses, allowing her to see more and more. In the past, the unstable nature of the cybernetic fed into her blood rage and frenzy, now that is not as much of a problem. Jack did however keep the visual appearance of her pupils becoming more and more slit the closer she gets to 100 percent.

Training:
Jack received her medical training while back home in Britain. She had been taught since she was a teenager and left home for one reason or another, going from hospital to hospital, gaining experience before legitimately earning the title doctor.
As for fighting, Jack is really more self taught than anything else. Most of her experience comes from her time going in between hospitals committing a currently unknown amount of murders. Since a fair amount of these murders were committed while under the influence of Blood Rage, she only maintained the skills of half of her kills for a few years, gradually developing muscle memory. Over time, she became more proficient, developing more control over herself and using her skills to their fuller potential. This pattern has more or less continued. Though as she's joined faction, Jack has taken up training with people when clearheaded. This has started diversifying her fighting style over time.

Strategies:
-When Clearheaded, use what distance she does have to her advantage and fire her long range weapons at opponents. When the opportunity is best, she will move closer for an attack with her claw, or gauntlet, or drugs to start doing more direct damage to her opponent. She'll tend to aim for something that will deal serious damage to her opponents as dragging fights out hasn't had the best fights in the past.
-In blood rage, Jack tends to more toy with her opponents when she is like this. She'll mix up her long range and short range attacks more sporadically and be less likely to try and drug her opponents. It's so much more fun when they're limber! Her goal is more to see blood and lead up to a kill than be quick about achieving it, though she can and will be vicious in the name of her her fun.
-Killer Gene on, Jack goes straight for the kill, just using whatever weapon she has on hand. That usually being her claw, gauntlet, orb, or knives. There is less concern with tactic here as there is to see blood being spilled.

Fighting Style:
Jacks fighting style varies on her environment and state of mind. In the past, it has been more long range, though now it has become more short range as of late. She is speedy and moves quickly once being attacked. She will use this to disorient her opponent or leave them guessing. Like strategies, it really does vary. It just depends on the environment and her mindset.  

Last edited by Raven Todd on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:19 am; edited 14 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:20 pm

-Other-
Inspiration:
Character from last act, Jack the Ripper, Dangerous doctors

Theme Music:
Jacks theme-Lilium
Jacks Battle Theme-Harmine Nui Theme

Extra Information/Trivia:
-Look at Charahub for real name

Relationship Journal:
TBA

Charahub:
Jacks Charahub

Last edited by Raven Todd on Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:22 pm

Interview
Your character wakes up, only to find them self sitting on a plan steel chair, surrounded by a dozen identical men. They are all wearing expensive suits, they are bald, and the strange lighting seems to prevent you from seeing their eyes. These men are all identical to each other, and they don't seem to move at all as they stare at you from all corners. They begin to question you, their monotone, alien-like voices are unnerving, but you realize something. There seems to be no way in... and no way out. You have no choice but to answer their questions now...)
???: Subject is Natalie Cross, commencing interview.... please introduce yourself...
Jack looked around, taking in her odd surroundings with an interested, but still mostly calm expression. At the mens words, she let out a chuckle. Jack: Oh. Another one of these.  he he . Alright. Please do call me Jack though.
???: Jack. What is your point of origin?
Jack: Britain. In the remains of London to be precise.
???: Describe your childhood.
Jack: Now do we really need to go into all that?
???: Affirmative.
Jack: You aren't one to beat around the bush are you, dearies?
???: No, we are not. We are here to ask questions. You will answer, then you may leave of your own accord.
: Jack smiles. Jack: That was understood. Sigh. If I must....When I was young, I lived with my mum, older brother, and father. My family was always rather aflush with money, so as far as finances were concerned we never really wanted for much. Though.....I wouldn't say it was very happy. My father was set in his ways and as much as my mother tried to temper him, he still tried to teach us how he believed a proper man and woman behaved...he....once that started, things began changing, becoming messier, for lack of a better word.
???: Elaborate further...
Jack: My fathers idea of a proper woman was meek, quiet, obedient, like a sheep, while an ideal man was dominating and moreover concerned for their own success, like dogs. My mum managed to hold him back from forcing these views on us, but then she became sick. After that, with her so weak she could barely speak, there was no one to challenge him. After that, decisions were made and the consequences to those decisions were messy to put it nicely.
???: What happened of the both of them?
Jack looks away for a moment. Her smile falling.
Jack: Even as she was losing strength, my mum was still watching everything that happened with her family. One day when she managed to catch me by myself she asked me to kill her. I can't say I don't understand her wanting to die with some of her dignity still intact.  Jack smiles after a moment. My father is still alive, After members of my family starting being killed off one after the other, he lost everything, including his mind. He was still alive in a mental hospital last time I checked up on the poor bugger. he he
???: And what did you do after all of this?
Jack: Oh, after all of this, I left home. My brother had gone missing and most of my family had been slaughtered, so I really had no reason to stay. I started working in hospitals after that.
???: How did your work in hospitals eventually lead to you being sent to No Man's Land?
Jack: he he well, it was less my work in a hospital and more the "blood rage" that developed during the time my family was being systematically massacred. Certain types of  people just seemed to be so in the need of dying and I just couldn't stop myself from obliging.
???: Elaborate... who did you kill?
Jack: he he you really are  remarkably straightforward. I kill the exceedingly selfish, prideful, and domineering. Those who'd bring up their own needs or successes even when it's starkly apparent they aren't important to what is happening around them. Dogs in simpler terms. I also kill the exceedingly useless, weak willed, and whiny. They really just wear my patience terribly thin. Sheep in simpler terms.
???: And did your killings lead to you being sent to No Man's Land?
Jack: Yes, they did.
???: Describe your time in No Man's Land.
Jack: hmm~ I met quite the interesting people while I was there. Me and my travel companion ended up being recruited by Vulture Team while there. Following this, we met several of the others groups formed within Paladins eversecure walls. he he Despite the near constant attacks, it wasn't always unpleasant. I certainly was entertained. Though near the end with the reveal of Charles true nature, and the destruction that came with destroying him, we were simply told to leave. It was kind of funny considering Mr. Paladins prior threat to hunt me down should I escape.
???: Do you have any words on any particular members of Vulture Team?
Jack: Josephine was missing most of the time I was there. I heard a lot about her though. I did enjoy my division leader greatly, Jackal. He was my boss when I was with Vulture, not Jo or Ryder for the most part. It's better I not run into Rika or Issac again. I would likely try and kill them now that we're no longer in the same faction.  I found most everyone else pleasant though. Doctor Mocha made for good conversation. Bunny Mio as well. Braverys simple view on justice was sweet, I hadn't seem something like it in quite a while or since.  One of the children the faction had taken in and my divisions members I've kept in contact with when possible, however scarce that many be.
???: Reports indicate that you spent time with an individual known as Atlas Omnison in No Man's Land. However, we have not seen this individual as of late. What are his whereabouts and what is your relationship with him?
Jack smiles. Jack: He was at the time and still is my boyfriend, though we do have a degree of openness. He's currently traveling with his brother, Meno, in a more remote wooded parts of the country. Their relationship was strained for several years. They're slowly working to repair that.
???: Noted. And what is your current occupation?
Jack: I still work as a doctor. Though now, I also work for The Inquisitor.
???: Interesting... and can you say anything about those you work with?
Jack: A portion of them don't work as closely with me, but I find them amusing thus far. My direct teammate I've had decent interactions with. Admittedly I'm quite curious about something he's kept firmly under wraps thus far.
???: You've been given a Threat Rating of B and a bounty of 780'000. It seems Paladin is hunting you down, what do you think of this?
Jack: he he I see Paladin is going through with its threat. I expected as much from them. Jack smiles darkly. That just makes this game more interesting anyway.
???: Our documentation states that you are diagnosed with The Killer Gene, is that correct?
Jack: Yes, he, yes, that's correct. It was quite the interesting surprise.
???: Could you explain what exactly that means for you?
Jack: I had developed tactics for my "Blood Rage." They were allowing me to maintain control for longer as long as I followed them. With the Killer Gene, that's not the case at all. I want to see beautiful blood shed,  lovely flesh, and death. What little inhibitions I had left, simply melt away. I go for what I want without restraint or thought for consequences. That tends to be even less favorable for those unfortunate enough to be around me.
???: In the case that you're about to kill someone... how do you do it?
Jack: That varies depending on my mood at the time. When I'm clearheaded, I'll try to analyze the situation to kill the person in question as cleanly a manner as possible. What weapon I'll use varies depending on the circumstances usually. I'm fond of my claw and orb though. When I'm wound up though, I like to play with my opponents. Then I make their death sllooow and long. I like seeing my games last. When my killer gene is activated, he he, I just rush straight in for the kill more or less. I'm not very patient in that state.
???: Documented. Do you have any goals you are currently pursuing?
Jack: I'd like to gain more control over myself when my Killer Gene is activated. As interesting as it may be, it does tend to impend on my ability to actually do my job.
???: Any secondary goals?
Jack: As far as professional goals, I would like to expand my reach in information circles. That'd prove quite useful to me. Though as  for goals other than that, I'm more aiming to keep myself amused, through people or whatever circumstances I find myself in.
???: Documented. This interview has come to an end.
Jack: he he alright. Nothing else to say, Dearies?
???: You have been chosen.
Jack: Chosen? For what?
???: Everything will change, you will be part of that change.
Jack: Hmm~ Fascinating
???: What happened five years ago was only the beginning...
Jack: was it now? If that's the case, everything really will be changing soon.
???: Goodbye. (Jack wakes up)

Last edited by Raven Todd on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:46 am

Ravens Babies - Page 2 Tumblr_static_kassit3
Raven Todd
Raven Todd