Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravens Babies

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ravens Babies Empty Ravens Babies

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 pm

Table of Contents

Page 1--Crispin Mortesque
Page 2-Isabella Heartnet
Page 3-Chumana Lind
Page 4-Jack, "Doctor Jack"

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Ravens Babies Empty Re: Ravens Babies

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:13 pm

-Dossier-

Appearance:
Ravens Babies Altcrispin16_zpsp4kobvnj

Ravens Babies Altcrispin1_zpstjkexlqo

Alternate Appearances:
Ravens Babies Crispin3_zps2051f6f1

Ravens Babies Yukio

Ravens Babies Tumblr_lxmzd2K0lp1r3qi9do6_500

Name:
Crispin Mortesque

Codename:
Ludus

Race:
Psychic Human

Birthday:
April 16th

Height:
5'11

Weight:

Sexuality:
Demisexual

Relationship Status:
Dating Egil Lykke

Goals:
-To program a near unhackable system
-To hide some of his less manly interests
-Slightly to find people who'll accept him as he is
-To finally achieve the peace that is death
-To further understand death

-Computers
-secretly visual novels and dating Sims
-coding software
-quiet people

Dislikes:
-Break ins
- losing people he cares about unnaturally
-being betrayed
-cats
-the colors red or pink
-loud people
- over theatrical weirdos
-living more or less

Family:
Brendan Mortesque (Father)
Grace Mortesque (Twin Sister)
Brendan Mortesque junior (Older Brother)
Samantha Mortesque (Younger Sister)

Computer Hacker, Program Designer

Alignment:
Neutral

Voice:
(I'm looking for a video but haven't found one yet.)
He sounds like Yukio Hans Vorarlberna's English dub voice if he muttered more often and was constantly monotone.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:23 pm

-Criminal Profile-

Faction:
The Ministry of Death

Assignment in Faction:
Brother of Death

Vehicle:
Crispin has a car that he inherited from his father. It's been updated, so it's in pretty good condition now. A small computer screen has been programmed into the dash, so Crispin can hack while one the road.

Relations: (♥=love interest, ☺=friend, ★=in same faction, ✗=enemy, ☠=rival, ♔=boss, ☻=best friend, ☣=opposing faction,  ✿=crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞=family, ✖=ex love interest, ♙=working under, ♠=ex-friend, ۞=ex-ally)

- Kraven - ★ ♔
- Catherine Repzalina - ★ ♔
- Egil Lykke- ☻✿♥۞
-Mocha Deren -★
-Laina Anderson-★
-Dantalion-★
-Liimu Torok-★
-Crona-★
Rook Duske-☺

Crimes:
Hacking into the defense of several high security facilities, theft of high securities technology and programming, turning off  several major security systems while the building was under attack, resulting in the people inside dying, dismantling of and rewriting several major security system, resulting in more than one hostile takeover, fraud scandal, and complete collapse of said company while working freelance for a terrorist group.

Defining Characteristics:
The constant presence of what looks like a gaming system, and the near constant apathetic look on his face, monotone voice

Threat Rating:
C

Bounty:

Combat Type:
Psychic, Nanomachines

Strengths:
-slim build allows him to be quick if he has to run
- emotional detachment can allow him to stay calm in combat
-Indirect knowledge on battle tactics and weapons from his countless video games
-psychic powers allow him to work quickly when tinkering or altering programming
-countless hours playing video games have caused Crispin to build a mental map in his mind, similar to the battle ground for an RPG style video game, this has been of use when planning an escape route or strategy

Weaknesses:
-highly depressed to the point of being suicidalDepression has revealed itself to partially be Bipolar II Disorder, resulting in emotional highs and lows that affect his thinking and impacts how he interacts with those around him
-highly emotionally unresponsive to those around himfluctuates between withdrawn and depressed to unnaturally euphoric
-Heavily attached to the people he does consider friends
-Reacts very strongly to violent break in and can become paralyzed with fear if he doesn't compose himself quickly enough
-Still heavily traumatized by his past
-decidedly more speedy than he is strong
-overuse of his powers cause him headaches that can last for hours

Weapons:
Crispins most constant weapon is his main consul, a reinforced, virtually indestructible vita, holding several defensive and offensive programs to affect his opponents weapons, if they have an enhanced system. Depending on where he is, Crispin may have a security system already in place. If he's not had the time to do this, or his hacking is not of use, Crispin will use weapons technology enhanced. For example, knives modified to perform several different functions, exploding, being one of them. He has done this with most basic weapons that don't rely entirely on strength, such as knives, throwing weapons, etc.

Powers:
Crispins psychic power revolves around technology. He can mentally upload information and coding into systems, activate and deactivate systems with his mind, and in cases where EMP is involved if he focuses on people for long enough he can potentially turn their cybernetics back on. This can require a large amount of concentration and time though.
Another ability Crispin has, though this one is far less welcome, is a regenerative factor  forcibly given to him through nanomachines. After being injured, his wounds will start to heal at a quick and steady pace. The more shallow the wounds the quicker they heal. Major wounds still some take time to heal, but the regenerative factor speeds the process up.

Training:
Crispin received most of his training by watching the people around him and picking apart the coding, first physically then psychically. As he and most of his family was forced to stay with a terrorist unit for the majority of his life, later working for that one and another one, he was able to analyze high security coding and how others had been able to bypass or alter it to their liking. Since he used his games to block out what was going on around him, he had a lot of time to practice this himself.

Strategies:
Building a map in his head, Crispin prefers to assess a fight before making a noticeable attack. If he is in an environment where there are systems he can hack, Crispins first move will be to do so, malfunctioning it or changing it's directive to negatively affect his opponent, if that was not it's original intent. He prefers to fight from a distance, using stealth more than strength. He'll use his now hacking based weapons to damage his opponents from a distance or wear them out to the point, he can charge in to take them out.  

Fighting Style:
Crispins fighting style revolves around stealth, hacking, and speed. He will use the most of his mental abilities to get as firm a grasp on the situation as possible. He will typically create something of a mental map of the room, scouting out a safe place where he can hack. When hacking is not an option, Crispin will typically use other less technology based weapons he has on hand to either keep distance between himself and his opponent or charge them directly, using his healing factor to lessen  or heal the damage he takes from them. Since Crispin generally doesn't enjoy  fighting , he'll try to keep any fights he has at a distance or wear out his opponents until they are taken down or give up.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:19 pm; edited 23 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:28 pm

-Other-
Inspiration:
Original Face Claim-I saw him and the idea for the character grew from there. I also wanted to try playing a hacker for once.
-
Henry from Fire Emblem

Theme Music:
Crispins Theme-Hypomania-Mama
Alt Hypomanic theme-Echo
Crispins Theme-Depression-Only Human

Extra Information/Trivia:

Relationship Journal:

Charahub:
Crispins Charahub

Last edited by Raven Todd on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:31 pm

Interview
Your character wakes up, only to find them self sitting on a plan steel chair, surrounded by a dozen identical men. They are all wearing expensive suits, they are bald, and the strange lighting seems to prevent you from seeing their eyes. These men are all identical to each other, and they don't seem to move at all as they stare at you from all corners. They begin to question you, their monotone, alien-like voices are unnerving, but you realize something. There seems to be no way in... and no way out. You have no choice but to answer their questions now...
???: Subject is Crispin Mortesque, commencing interview.... please introduce yourself...
Crispin looked around, a surprisingly apathetic expression on his face. He blinked at the light, before turning back in the direction of the voice. His voice nearly as monotone as he speaks. Crispin:...... You already know my name......what more would you want to know other than that?
???: A name is but a tag, it is meaningless save for documentation purposes. You are here to answer questions.
Crispin looked around, noticing the lack of any visible exits, but not really all too affected by that fact.
Crispin: Sure. I doubt I'm leaving anytime soon anyway.
???: What is your point of origin?
Crispin:.....Denmark. My family lived in Copenhagen for awhile........
???: Could you describe your childhood? Was it spent on Copenhagen?
Crispin paused, one of his hands unconsciously moving to his pocket. Crispin: It was-nice, I guess. We lived in my dads old house. There were 9 of us. We made enough room though and we were safe for a while........we moved around the time I was ten.
???: How did this eventually lead to your entrance into the criminal underworld...?
Crispin looked down, an emotion other than apathy visible for a moment, pain.
Crispin: We moved because.....there'd been an attack. Most of us-died. A terrorist group "saved" us. To pay them back, dad started to work for them. They provided "protection" in exchange for his services.
???: How did your father work for them?
Crispin: Hired muscle. When they brought him back, they experimented on him. It made him stronger than before. He basically worked as an assassin.
???: Interesting... what was this organization?
Crispin: I guess you could call it that. They called themselves The Muppets.
???: We have documentation on that organization... note taken. Connection made. Did you work in this organization as well?
Crispin: I did some hacking work for them. I was mostly a test subject though.
???: What did they do to you?
Crispin looked down at his wrist, his displeasure evident.
Crispin: After a few years, I started trying to kill myself. They'd always being me back though. They made me their primary subject for healing procedures, even when I wasn't injured. After so many different procedures, I developed a healing factor.
???: Eventually you were free from them however... considering your current occupation...
Crispin nodded.
Crispin: Yeah, after a few years, my siblings and I were able to come and go when we wanted. They could track where we were if we became a threat to them anyway. Dad still had to stay with them though.
???: But now they're gone... reports state they disappeared in No Man's Land.
Crispin: Yeah. They did..They're probably dead now. After they disappeared, we all went our separate ways. I found other people to do hacking work for.
???: The Deathworshippers?
Crispin: Them and other people. I worked freelance for a few others, before working with the Deathworshippers full time.
???: Why?
Crispin: With the Deathworshippers, I'm closer to Death, then I would be otherwise. Some of the people there can relate to how I feel on the matter more than most. And I like being able to work with the same systems. It's a nice change of pace.
???: Interesting response. What do you think of death?
Crispin: Death is- the ultimate release. The only time anyone really finds peace. Even if most people don't realize it, they look forward to the peace that death gives you. No more pain. No more struggle. It's all over. I'm more aware of that than most, so I wait for my death to finally come.
???: Response noted. What do you think about the Ministry's other officers...?
Crispin: Kraven is-weird, but he understands death in a way most people don't.....I like being around Egil. He's a better person than he gives himself credit for. The others are weird, okay, but weird.
???: Interesting. Paladin has given you a Threat Rating of C and a Bounty of 390,000. It seems they've taken note of your actions. What do you think of these values?
Crispins expression didn't change as he processed the mans words.
Crispin: It seems they have. I don't really care how high or they set my value at.
???: Next question. Your nanomachines... how do they work? What do they do?
Crispin raised an arm.
Crispin: If I were to get an injury somewhere around here, the nanomanchines would immediately set to work repairing the wound from the inside out. The damaged tissue is healed and the wound closes after a few moments. Any blood flow is halted as soon as possible, with the type of wound it is having very little effect on the speed of the nanomachines. They're designed to undo any damage I take in as short a time as possible.
???: Interesting. And you are also a psychic.
Crispin: Yes. My abilities center around technology.
???: Explain.
Crispin: I can control technology with my mind. I upload information to sytems mentally and alter the programming of any piece of technology I come in contact with. This lets me hack quicker than most people normally can. I also  reverse the affect of EMP.
???: That is... unique. This has been documented. We assume this helps your hacking skills immensely?
Crispin: It did. I think it made decoding technology naturally more simple for me.
???: What do you hope to achieve with your hacking skills?
Crispin: I want to create a system even I couldn't hack into.
???: Why?
Crispin: There should be at least one security system that can't have its programming altered.
???: Does the fact that any system is hackable bother you?
Crispin: Not usually, but sometimes there are cases where people should be able to rely on the system they have in place to perform their duties.....
???: Response noted. Do you have any goals you wish to accomplish?
Crispin: Other than that, I'd like to get as close to death as possible. Even if my nanomachines make dying more difficult than usual.
???: Do you... want to die?
Crispin: Yes, I do. Considering how I view death, is it really that surprising?
???: For a human being? Yes.
Crispin: Most people place alot of fear where it doesn't need to be. I know what my life is worth. With the exception of a few people and my family, my death wouldn't even register to most people.
???: Interesting response. Crispin Mortesque... you have been chosen...
Crispin: Chosen?
???: Change is coming. What began five years ago will continue to foster change in this world... you are chosen...
Crispin: ....Alright. What kind of change is coming?
???: You are chosen, everything will change.
Alright. I don't think I'm getting much more information than that. Thanks for the warning though.
???: Goodbye.
(Crispin wakes up)

Last edited by Raven Todd on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:32 pm

Ravens Babies Tumblr_ml0g0cUTHe1rjf4f5o1_500

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:32 pm

Ravens Babies Giphy

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:33 pm

Ravens Babies Tumblr_static_tumblr_lwxzk52d1d1r5wy3zo1_500__1_

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Ravens Babies Crispingif_zpszhwl9crv

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Ravens Babies Crispingif2_zpsglycawfj

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Ravens Babies Crispingif6_zpsvjriycjm

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Ravens Babies Crispingif7_zps9ewggwiz

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Ravens Babies Crispingif9_zpstwgnmryu

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Ravens Babies Crispingif5_zpsibge4pq4

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:35 pm

Ravens Babies Crispingif8_zpsspbtemiy

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:35 pm

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

-Dossier-

Appearance:
Ravens Babies Altisabella11_zpsx3egveog

Ravens Babies Altisabella10_zpsymzhja6y

Alternate Appearances:
(With Blonde hair)
Ravens Babies Nml-isabella1_zpsa11f1cb2
Ravens Babies Nml-isabella52_zps75539be8

Ravens Babies Nml-isabella20_zps9c8af664

Name:
Isabella Heartnet

Codename:
Eclipse

Race:
Cybernetic Human

Birthday:
June 21st

Height:
5'10

Weight:

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Relationship Status:
Single

Goals:
-to stop as many criminals as possible, be it through imprisonment or execution
-keeping her freedom from the Assassin League
-making the world safer for the few innocent people left
-protecting the few living relatives she has

-some of her former Assassins League colleagues
-swords
-medical books
-really anything sword related
-flirting
-honest people, even if it is to the point of rudeness

Dislikes:
-chauvinistic men
-being held down
-being unable to move in general
-her former paralysis
-the cartel
-criminals
-Poison
-Others getting into her business needlessly

Family:
Lewis Heartnet (Father-deceased)
Sarah Heartnet (Mother-deceased)
Eva Heartnet-Markin (Sister)
Robert Markin (Brother in law)
Richard Markin (Nephew)
Lacey Markin (Niece)

Vigilante/Doctor

Alignment:
Chaotic Good

Voice:
Makina
with British accent sounds like this

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 pm; edited 8 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:59 pm

-Vigilante Profile-

Faction:
Absolute Justice

Assignment in Faction:

Vehicle:
In her normal life, Isabella drives a black car. It is is very normal except for the scanners that have been installed to pick up any possibly incriminating broadcasts in the area where she is driving. Other than that as a vigilante, she prefers to drive a blue motorcycle with black highlights. It has been slightly customized to be able to hold her sword when she is riding it.

Relations: (♥=love interest, ☺=friend, ★=in same faction, ✗=enemy, ☠=rival, ♔=boss, ☻=best friend, ☣=opposing faction,  ✿=crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞=family, ✖=ex love interest, ♙=working under, ♠=ex-friend, ۞=ex-ally)

Santana Pejoves-♔★
Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus-★
Marcus Pragel- ۞(??☺??)
Ricardo Chile-★
Eugene Hirschwitz-★
Victor Flass-۞
Ishbel Wissenchaft-۞
Bunny Miona-۞

Arrests:
Isabellas career as a vigilante began right after she left the Assassins League. It became noticable quickly that when dealing with more dangerous criminals she preferred execution, doing so to all but one of the one of her 10 arrests that year. The rest of her career as a vigilante has more or less followed this pattern. With more and more arrests being made each year. People who generally committed crimes because of hard circumstances or other reasons they couldn't help, but other than that all captured criminals being executed for the good of the public. In her career, Isabella has taken down several drug lords, black market arms dealers, king pins, and dismantled a budding terrorist organization.

Defining Characteristics:
Sword, somewhat military style uniform, serious attitude concerning the capture, and usually execution of criminals captured

Threat Rating:
S

Years as a Vigilante:

Law Preference:
Execution

Bounty:

Combat Type:
High-Concept, Cybernetics

Strengths:
-lean, strong build, lithe muscles
-calm under pressure
-skilled with different weapons
-professionally trained as an assassin
-skilled in medicine
-quick with her hands
-fast reflexes

Weaknesses:
-overzealous about her cause
-can hold onto a grudge for longer than necessary
-certain topics can get a rise out of her easily
-willing to put herself in danger to stop comrades from being hurt or dying
-PTSD still lingering from events back home

Weapons:
Isabellas most used weapon is her sword. Being made of specially reinforced steel, the blade can cut through objects such as most metal cleanly. This does not tend to mean very good things for the people she lands a solid hit on. Isabellas sword has been modified so that it's blade stays sharp longer without usual, requiring less care to stay sharp and un-rusted. Further modifications have also been done on the blade as well.
After her experiences with the Assassins League, Isabella had her blade modified to release a special emission designed to stop the movement of bullets. Originally the emission could only stop one bullet at a time, but after developing it over the years, it can now stop over a dozen bullets while being fired upon.
Her swords has also been been reinforced with a chemical that make the pain receptors in someone more sensitive, making attacks she makes with her sword all the more painful.
Aside from her sword, Isabella uses small mechanic devices that she wears as rings to short out the power systems, and by extension security systems of buildings her targets might be hiding in. She also has rings that when thrown into a room can release knock out, nerve, tear gas, and can produce explosions of varying sizes. Some of her newer ones can produce something like a mist to put out fires.
She still has the taser  from her assassin days. Though the power of it's shock has been amplified. This is still more to stun people than kill them.
Currently Isabella really prefers to use guns as a last resort, but she does have several varying types of weapons. The bullet type ranges from traditional to mirroring the effect her rings produce.

Powers:
Isabella has expanded on the original cybernetic given to her by the Assassins League. The initial cybernetic being a metal reinforcement to her spine and neck to prevent damage to those areas. This cybernetic has been expanded down her arms and legs. These cybernetics are designed to help her take falls from most heights with little damage. These cybernetics also make it harder for people to take her down from behind.
The cybernetic extensions in her legs help to give her a burst of speed and the cybernetic in her arms help to give her a burst of strength.
The speed and strength function can be affected, but the cybernetics are EMP resilient.

Training:
Isabella was trained by the Assassins League. She was taught the art of disguise and acting, though seducing people isn't a tactic she prefers to use very often. While there, she was also trained how to handle weapons and use the art of stealth to her advantage. She specifically requested sword training after a few years with the League. That she has put to great use over the years.

Strategies:
When in combat against someone she considers dangerous, Isabella prefers to take away an environmental factor that could help them, usually aiming on incapacitating the person most likely to notice her presence first if she is targeting a group. If she is fighting someone one on one, Isabella typically analyzes her opponents to guess how likely they are to react. Then use her sword to kill or detain them in the most efficient way possible. If she is using other weapons at the time, Isabella will still aim to end a fight as quickly and efficiently as possible. If it is someone generally not considered a threat, she will usually take them out with several well placed slashes from her sword.

Fighting Style:
When fighting, Isabella uses strength, stealth, and precision to her advantage. Isabella will do her utmost to use her skill to overwhelm her opponent. This includes applying both the strength and speed bonus from her cybernetic into attacks. She will use stealth to ensure her opponents can't defend themselves against her attack. Her attack style can vary depending on her opponent as she usually analyzes those she intends to capture and or execute. She will almost always find a way to use her sword no matter what range she is fighting someone from, even resorting to throwing it at someone and pinning them to the wall behind them with it. She'll use her tools to take away as many favorable outside factors or weaken her opponents before outright attacking them.
When it comes to hand to hand fighting, her strength cybernetic tends to give her a boost, though she still personally prefers fighting with weapons rather than without. A big portion of her fighting style is manipulating her opponent into attacking areas where she has an advantage, either location wise or physically. While she can take damage moderately well, after past experiences she prefers not to.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:44 am; edited 16 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:35 pm

-Other-
Inspiration:
Old Character, New Face Claim, Finally giving her a sword after having two face claims that used one

Theme Music:
Isabellas Theme

Extra Information/Trivia:
When leaving the assassins league, Isabella took the arm of the former comrade sent to assassinate her.

Relationship Journal:

Charahub:
Isabella's Charahub

Last edited by Raven Todd on Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:36 pm

Interview

((Having received directions to where their job interview to become a vigilante was located, your character finds themself in front of what appears to be a run-down shack. They know that this clearly isn't the vigilante base, considering the conditions--and is more likely a temporary place where interviews can be held prior to allowing people access to the base. As your character walks inside, they see that the door to the back room is open, and as they are led inside by a few footmen, they can see what's in the back room in question: a desk table, with one chair on each side--and surprisingly enough, the leader of the vigilantes himself appears to be seated on the opposite side of the desk, appearing to perk up slightly as your character enters.))
Santana: Ah, you're here! Please, come on in, sit down, make yourself comfortable.
Isabella sat down, legs crossed, smiling at Santana.
Isabella: Hello there, Deary. You're certainly a surprise.
Santana: ((he gives a chuckle, smiling)) A surprise? Why's that, chica?
Isabella chuckles.
Isabella: When this came up, I expected someone of note, but meeting the vigilantes leader like this, is a pleasant surprise.
Santana: Well, familiarity breeds camraderie! ...That was the saying, right...? ((seems to think for a moment, then shrugs)) Either way, I figured I'd come out to meet you all in person. So, what's your name?
Isabella: Not quite, but you're close. It's really the same either. She shrugs. Isabella: It's a good thought. My name is Isabella. Isabella Heartnet.
Santana: Alright then, Miss Heartnet! How about you tell me a bit about yourself. Anything you think is worth mentioning from your early life that might've led up to where you are today?
Isabella smirked a bit at that statement, letting out a low chuckle. Isabella: You could say that. You could definitely say that. Around the time I was 18, due to  well-unfortunate circumstances, I ended up being paralyzed for a few years. At some point in those years, I wound up catching the notice of an agency called the Assassins League and once I could walk, I ended up working for them for a few years.
Santana: The Assassin's League, huh...? I've heard about them--what sort of stuff were you doing for them? Aside from the--er--obvious--assassination thing--Did they train you and all, too?
Isabella: really? That's interesting. Well aside from the obvious, assassination thing, they trained us quite a bit. Disguise, stealth, acting, even seduction, in case that was ever needed. Though weapons training was decidedly the more prominent out of all of these.
Santana: Weapons! There's a good segway. What sort of weaponry experience do you have?
Isabella: he he, convenient. I used to use guns and tear gas primarily, though now I have a strong fondness for swords.
Santana: Swords, huh? I've got a love for swords, myself! Any more details on that fighting style of yours?
Isabella nods.
Isabella: well, that's good to hear! There are sadly few people who seem to see the use of weapons other than guns or the like. I have a cybernetic that helps me out in combat quite a bit. It buffers damage from falls and attacks in general. It helps to boost my speed and strength as well.
Santana: Hey, that's pretty cool. ((he leans back in his chair a bit, seemingly keeping the interview very casual)) And I'm guessing you got your cybernetics from the League, then? Or somewhere else?
Isabella nodded, smiling at his casual air.
Isabella: The initial cybernetic was from the League, but majority of the modifications were done after I'd left. The basic cybernetic was more of a buffer for my spine than anything else.
Santana: I see...so, what made you leave the League, then? Since, well, obviously, you're looking for new work and all--something happen?
Isabella looked down for a moment, frowning for a moment.
Isabella: I was content there for a while. Things changed for me when one of the other assassins left. She took over a cartel in South America and more or less declared war on the league. We lost alot fighting her, but I tried thinking about what made her hate use so much. After that, I wasn't so content. I left  2 years after that.  While I did this, one of my former colleagues tried to kill me, so I'm certain I'm never going back.
Santana: Man--that's rough. I don't know too much about how the League works, but I'm guessing that they've gotta be pretty harsh if they were after you when you tried to leave...Well, no worries about that here--this is an occupation purely by choice--no maniacs chasing you if you feel like you wanna ditch--though it'll make me pretty sad if you do. ((seems to give a joking pout before grinning and chuckling again)) Alright, so, all that aside, what made you want to become a member of Absolute Justice?
Isabella: Yeah, they could be very harsh when you were no longer in good standing with them.
Isabella smiled at Santana.
Isabella: Thank you. It's good to hear that. I'd hate to make someone as sweet as you sad. It's in your title. I wanted to fight for justice, for the innocents that still exist in this world. There are those who don't have the skill to fight for themselves. I do and I want to use them for the right reasons.
Santana: ((he grinned and gave another muffled chuckle as Isabella called him sweet, obviously appreciating the compliment)) You're pretty kind yourself, chica! ((as she goes on, though, his expression becomes a bit more serious--it's clear that he's listening)) I see....so, on that note....what is your opinion on super criminals?
: Isabella smiled at Santana, clearly enjoying his reaction.
Isabella: Thank you! You're just the sweetest thing. As Santana brought up the topic of super criminals, Isabellas smile vanished. An equally serious expression on her face. Isabella: Super Criminals are a threat that should be dealt with swiftly. Even if there are some who seem less dangerous than others, it's more likely they'll only become worse over time and I'm not willing to let other people suffer for that risk.
Santana: I see... ((he smiles somewhat)) That's what Absolute Justice is all about, Miss Heartnet. Stopping super criminals before they're able to inflict any more damage on this world than they already have. I'm sure that you know as well as I do just how dangerous it can be to let people like that run free...too many good people will die as a result if we let them do what they want. Do you feel that you're ready to act upon these opinions for your occupation?
Isabella nodded, a small smile forming. This smile dipped after a moment.
Isabella:  That's what I was hoping to hear. I've seen what happens when people like this are left to their own devices and I'm not willing to let more people die because of that. I'm more than ready to act.
Santana: Excellent! So, you work well with others, I hope? After all, we're beginning to build up quite a following of like-minded individuals here.
Isabella: Generally, yes. Normally If there isn't a conflict of interest, I work with people quite well.
Santana: Great! Now, let's see.... ((thinks for a moment)) I'm not sure what else there really is to ask you....you seem to qualify pretty well for the job...I've got just one more question for you! ((he pauses for a moment)) ...What does "justice" mean to you, Miss Heartnet?
Isabella: That's good to hear. Isabella pauses for a moment at his question. Isabella: .....To me, justice means setting right whats been done to others, so they don't need to know how to do things I've done, even if my own hands are still bloodied in the process.
Santana: ((seems satisfied, giving her a smile and a nod)) I like that answer. Alright, Isabella--is it alright if I call you Isabella? ((he stands up and holds out his hand to her for a handshake)) Welcome to Absolute Justice.
Isabella smiles at Santana.
Isabella: That's perfectly alright. She stands up, making eye contact as she shakes his hand. Isabella: Thank you. Is it alright if I call you Santana?
Santana: I'd prefer it if you did, yeah! ((he gives her hand a firm shake and smiles at her)) Well then, now that you're in, I can have some of the fine gentlemen out there show you to where our current base of operations is. Does that sound alright to you? I'd go along, but more new recruits are probably going to be showing up soon....
Santana returned the hand shake with a smile.
Isabella: I'll remember that, Santana. That sounds lovely. Hopefully business won't keep you for too long.
Santana: I think that it's going to be a pleasure working with you. Thanks for your support! ((grins and gives her an obviously very professional thumbs up)) So--uh--I think that's it! ((he calls to the footmen out in the hall)) Hey, guys! Make sure that one or two of you goes and shows Isabella where the base is! ((he looks to Isabella again and speaks in a normal voice, smiling)) Here's hoping that my organization pulls through for you as what you think it is. Like I said--it's going to be a pleasure peace-keeping with you.
Isabella: I believe it will be as well. She smiles, giving him a playful wink. Hopefully things will work out well for both of us. I know I'd like to be alot more familiar with people like you.
Santana: ((he gives a chuckle and flops back down into his chair)) Chica, you don't wanna be hanging out with old men like me all the time. But, if you ever want to talk, I'll definitely be around.
Isabella: he he Even so, you're good people. I can tell that already. I'll be sure to remember that though.It was lovely meeting you, Santana.
Santana: Gracias, chica. I can already tell that we're gonna get along great! Great to have you onboard.
Isabella: I think so too. With another wink and a wave, Isabella walked out of the room, following the footmen in the hallway as they led her to the Vigilantes base.
END INTERVIEW

Last edited by Raven Todd on Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:27 am

Ravens Babies Tumblr_inline_mpys7mD4qr1s51zgh

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Raven Todd