Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Worlds: RP

+3
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Unknown Worlds: RP

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:28 pm

THE INNKEEPER
Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 5 Perrin_2

The Innkeeper smiled at Kyte Placing two whole sides of roasted lamb with hot Gravy over the top and a mug of Youngster's Ale (Non-Alcoholic, Ale with Juice to make up for the taste) in front of the two of them then pulled out a pot of mashed potatoes and scooped a large blob on the side of each plate "EAT UP LADS!!" He went over to the side of the bar serving some other men drinks leaving the two to their conversation...

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:04 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 5 5_zpse193df4f

Dymas Liles
Calm Mage
-------------------------
"Finally, I have a chance to escape my parents... and if I can be helpful along the way- then all the better."
-------------------------

Dymas quickly realized that asking Kyte any sort of question seemed to be a bad idea. He listened all the same, however, as the other rambled, raising a brow upon hearing the name of his hometown- and chuckling as plenty of likes and hobbies were told. Slowly, he nodded, smiling some at the rather hyperactive attitude the other had. Even if it was a bit daunting to handle, it was rather endearing... "Well... I'm from a bigger city not too far from your little hometown- in fact, I might have traveled through there once on an errand... And uh... I like the color purple...? Obvious, sorta... I'm, in case you didn't notice, not good with horses- and I like to train with my magic...?" Poor Dymas really hadn't had to go through conversations like this much before- and he was really unsure of just what he was supposed to say, but he went along and tried to return a fact for every fact Kyte gave him- though he wasn't checking his counting, because he really wasn't sure what to say to this guy and he didn't want to have to keep scrambling for things to tell him... Once the food arrived, he offered a thankful smile to the innkeeper and sipped the ale cautiously, eying it some with suspicion before deciding it was fine enough and setting his cup back down. He wasn't sure he wanted to eat just yet...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:00 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 5 Kyte26_zpsb8aeabd5

Kyte Summerstride
Mercenary of Vitality
-------------------------------------
"I might not have the best of reputations, but I'll show you that my word at least is golden!"
-------------------------------------

When the food was delivered, Kyte spared no time in digging in eagerly to his portion, watching Dymas and listening to him as he ate, sort of forgetting his manners a bit and just stuffing his face like he was used to doing. Once Dymas was finished speaking, Kyte swallowed his mouthful of food, then grinned, replying,
"You've been to my hometown? Isn't it nice? Or--er--was nice--but still! And anyway, I'm not super good with horses either--I've only had to ride them a few times before, I usually go around on foot--oh! And you study magic? You should show me some sometime! I've never tried doing magic myself, so I don't really know what it looks like. It'd be really neat if you could show me some!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kyte's Theme - Destiny, Ablaze!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:49 pm

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 5 CaButler5120f3854eced
Seana Morch
Valdorian Mage & Morch Family Heir
Seana sighed at Lunas shaking.Of course. She trusted in the fate stone, but Seana questioned bringing a girl this fragile into matters as dangerous as things were probably going to become. There was the very real possibility of things going badly if Luna panicked at an important moment. She looked over as Treen appeared, thankfully with Aaron not following. If he had any sense the boy would stop pestering her. She'd rather not curse or kill her own travel companions. She was already aware she'd have to deal with Princes less than fond feelings towards Valdorians as it was. There also unfortunately existed the possibility the other aryssians felt similarly. Seana considered going over to Treen and Slyvia, when, to her great annoyance, Aaron appeared. She looked at him, keeping her face as neutral as possible, though disdain was becoming very noticeable in her eyes.
No, I would not. All of the things I could see right now, the last one would be you parading your magic yet again.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:49 pm

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 5 Howl
Neil Aberon
Raven Wicked
Neil looked between Cannas and Curwin as the men spoke. He looked at Cannas in mild surprise. Neil had noticed the mans higher than average resistance to alcohol but it was still surprising to hear he had dabbled with the dark arts in the past. He'd seemed too calm to desire that sort of power thus far. He smiled at the mans work.
Very nice.
Neil eyed the mans book curiously. The way Curwin spoke he fit the model of someone who used dark magic noticeably more than Cannas. Neil smiled at both of them, lowering his voice so only they and Prince would hear him.
Unfortunately, its easier to fear whats different rather than try and understand it for some people. I can relate. I'm a Wicked. The reaction to us is rarely positive.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 5 Tumblr_mus9xgwJx31rkw2kko1_500_zps0ce61d44
Canas Beckett
Scholar Gypsy
"They call it Elder Magic because it was used first...does that make it superior? Maybe so, maybe not."
Canas' Theme- A Great Mind

"A Wicked?" Canas asked, looking at the man. "Fascinating...could you tell me more what that means?" he asked, curious as to what they was. "May I be so bold as to ask what exactly that is?" he asked. He was always up for learning something new. He drank down his 10th drink of the night. "Geez....still no buzz? Oh.." he chuckled to himself.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:23 am

Neil Aberon
Raven Wicked
Neil looked at the man, a touch surprised by Cannas response. He smiled after a moment.
You may. I'm a little surprised you don't know already. We're similar to Chimeras in a sense. Wickeds are humans whose magic have linked them to a genre of animal through their spirit essence. I can communicate with Ravens and Crows and take on the forms of those animals, along with a few other gifts. But can I ask you to keep this between just us and the others in our group? Wickeds aren't favored very highly. Most people think we're bad luck, or something along those lines.
Neil looked at Cannas, a bit curious to see his reaction. Not many people knew outside of Prince and those who'd either seen him the day his village was attacked or had been informed afterwards. He was being careful, but Neil trusted these people would respond well enough.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:36 am

Canas Beckett
Scholar Gypsy
"They call it Elder Magic because it was used first...does that make it superior? Maybe so, maybe not."

"I see...yes I have heard of the Wickeds, but never what they were. I find it truly fascinating that a person can be so interwhined with an animal. Anyway, thank you for telling me. I think it's good fortune we have someone of your power traveling with us. I will keep my word and say no more about the matter." he said with a gentle smile. Canas wasn't one to be surprised or biased about people. I mean, look at himself. A cursed gypsy fellow? That was just enough for mocking as well.
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:01 am

Neil Aberon
Raven Wicked
Neil smiled at Canas reaction.
Thank you. I'm glad I was able to tell you. I trust you will keep your word. Your views are nice to hear. More often than not, if people know about us they tend to think of us... Well typically they say they'd be happier not knowing. If that's any indicator.
Neil took a sip of his drink with a smile, checking out the door for a moment and seeing his raven was still where he had left her. He was glad Canas had reacted as well as he thought he would. He was a bit surprised to be among such odd company honestly. So far everyone had seemed very interesting in their own way It was refreshing. The change of pace had helped Neil not dwell on what had happened for longer than necessary. He'd already accepted it as a strange and somber twist of fate.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:04 pm

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 5 Monster_hunter_fan_art_06_by_stella9708-d5rgxe5
Treen of The Makoda Hills
Lead Scout and First Daughter of The Makoda Hills Clan

Treen looked over to Sylvia as she sat next to the Priestess... NO!... It's OK, Sylvia... Trust most men aren't like him... Treen didn't mean to yell at first but, Oh dear...Aaron was going to ruin the sheltered young woman's view on men!... She patted Sylvia on the shoulder smiling trying to console her in her confusion... Treen looked over also confused at Aaron, Was he really going to try again... She really hoped Seana didn't do any permanent damage to the poor fool.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:48 pm

Aaron Walker
The Skirt Flipper

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 5 TitusAlexiusfull1712592

Aaron smiled confidently when Seana said she didn't want to. "But come on! Just imagine all the silly and fun stuff that I can do!" He jumped up and down, his arms above him as he tried to show emphasis on how amazing his magic could be. He looked at her again as it seemed that she didn't really wanna see a trick. Aaron decided maybe after a few minutes she might changed her mind as he decided to sit next to her as he started to kick his legs up in the air as he started to juggle some air balls with his right hand. "So what do you do for fun anyway cause right now my mind is blank?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:50 pm

Luna Everglade
The Quiet One

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 5 66fab3172503d02bbcf33b3038521d01dc1676d1

Luna stayed frozen to where she was as everyone started to talk around her. Her eyes seemed to be in a deep scare as she started to shake. All these people. All these people that were around her. She didn't like this. She liked being alone. Alone always gave her a great pleasure. Luna couldn't take it anymore as she pulled out her book out of her bag and started to divulge into it, trying to block out everyone as best as she could.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:25 am

Seana Morch
Seana looked at Aaron. Her annoyance becoming more evident by the moment. She had done very most everything, up to and including saying she wasn't interested in spending time with the boy. It was truly baffling how someone could be this moronically assured of themselves. The fact that he wielded magic competently should be a sign of intelligence. It wasnt proving to be so with this boy. She looked at Luna with a sigh as the girl started shaking. Being around this girl wasn't doing much to help the situation at hand.She stood shaking her head and walked in the direction Treen had gone, ignoring Aarons question entirely. The longer she was around him the likelihood of her hurting him became more and more real, though if the boy was as unintelligible as she suspected, he would likely follow. Her fingers tapped on the spell book as she walked. She had hoped things would be much less irritating when they finally began their first mission.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:29 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 5 Tumblr_m41qqo7Aa71qgms1ho1_500_zps11feefb2
Sylvia Survante
Pure Souled Girl
"I will heed the call, the take my place back in the circle one day"
Sylvia's Theme- Prayer

Sylvia flinched at the yelling, but then Treen calmed down a bit. She sighed and looked at the fire. She was thinking maybe she should say something, but nothing came to mind. She couldn't think of anything. She figured she'd just sit there and enjoy the night and fire. Or go find a nice patch of grass to sleep on. Either one of those things sounded fine to her.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:02 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 5 Prince4_zps3dee6668
Prince Archori
High Guard of Aryss

Prince smiled nodding to his friends as Canas and Neil seemed to hit it off well "You won't have to worry very much about anything, Neil. The guards, especially the higher ups are much more open minded than... None of you should have any problems with any of the knights or anyone in court... and Canas have you ever----" Prince froze looked around almost feeling as if something were.... off.... he couldn't tell what it was but.... something was just wrong..... it was an odd sensation like an icy spider climbing up his neck.

The Innkeeper at that moment came up and took the tip Canas had left as well as the many glasses that cluttered the table. He paid Prince no mind and went on his way making sure everyone was happy... The innkeeper silently went over to a mysterious cloaked figure sitting alone in the corner of the room. No one else seemed to notice had entered the Inn and sat down. The figure's face was hidden behind a hood... "What can I get for'ya stranger?"... No, no... I'm fine, thank you...... The innkeeper went on his way nodding to the figure in the cloaked figure. The Innkeeper didn't even take it oddly that somehow the figure was already drinking red wine out of a glass that seemed finer than what the rest of the Inn's patrons were drinking from......

Prince blinked several times shaking his head trying to clear it of this ever present creeping feeling... Even though Prince looked about the room he didn't see the cloaked figure and neither did anyone else... Any Kryinn in the room would feel the same sensation he was, and to any Wicked there was a noticeable yet empty smell in the air, as if there should be a scent but it slipped away too quickly to identify... Prince sat there rubbing the back of his neck until the feeling finally went away and he shivered...
"I... uhh... what was I saying...?"

MYSTERIOUS FIGURE
Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 5 Hoodedfigures
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:09 am

Canas Beckett
Scholar Gypsy

"Something to me I believe." he said with a smile. He seemed fine, perfectly content with everything. But he knew what the fuck was up. He knew better. Whenever someone stopped mid sentence, and whenever he felt his earrings vibrate a tiny bit on their own, there was some shit going on. He felt it with his capture too...but that was a different story.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:33 pm

Aaron Walker
The Skirt Flipper

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 5 TitusAlexiusfull1712592

Aaron watched as Seana walked away. Hm? Was something wrong with her? He pondered for a bit why she walked away as a lightbulb came up in his head. Maybe she'll faint from his awesome magic! That has to be it! Aaron nodded to himself surely as he had a plan come up in his head. He composed himself and took a breath before putting his hands toward the ground and made a small sphere of air appear. As it appeared, he jumped onto it and begin riding through the air as he spotted where Seana is. He decided to keep quiet so she wouldn't notice him for now as he watched a few feet back to see whats shes doing.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:05 am

Neil Aberon
Raven Wicked
Neil smiled at Prince. The mans words were calming to him. He didn't worry about how this group of people would react to him. They all seemed very unique in their own right. He waited for Prince to finish speaking when suddenly the blond stopped mid sentence. He felt his smile slip for a moment as he looked around, trying to seem as natural as possible. He didn't see anyone, but the room smelt different. There was a smell, weirdly pungent yet impossible to describe. He gripped his mug for comfort, forcing a calm smile back in place. He nodded as Cannas answered Prince, sipping the tea to steady himself.
yes, you were asking Canas something. I believe. Thank you for what you said before though. You've all shown yourself to be more than open minded.

Seana felt herself begin to slightly un-tense as she didn't see Aaron following her. Hopefully the boy had finally grasped the fact that she didn't find his antics amusing in the slightest. She didn't hold much hope for the boy, but it would be nice if he had. It would certainly make traveling with him alot easier.
She nodded as she approached Slyvia and Treen, fiddling with her spellbook. Seana still wasn't quite sure now to address them. She had never been in a setting where she was the only Valdorian. That would be her luck wouldn't. She kept her face calm as she gave them a small smile.

Hello. How are you all feeling after that?
Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 5 WPTbV8e
Seana Morch
Valdorian Mage and Morch Family Heir

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:08 pm

Treen calmed down and smiled as Sylvia responded... she sighed sitting and poking the fire with a long stick, she turned and looked up at Seana, smiling... she looked passed Seana for just a second seeing Aaron a short distance behind the Valdorian woman and rolled her eyes... She chuckled a little then smiled up at Seana smugly At least better than you, Mal'kim... Here why don't you sit with us... Treen patted a log next to her opposite Sylvia for Seana to sit on... Treen stopped for a moment looking at Sylvia wondering about the strange woman then at Seana, trying not to stare too much at her unique Valdorian clothes... Sylvia?... Seana?... Do either of you have any hobbies, you know something fun you like to do? Treen figured Seana must have something she did other than being furious at chasing suitors, but she wasn't sure the concept would stick with the priestess, considering as far as Treen knew she wasn't very familiar with norms of the common-land. Of course neither had she been when she first came to this land nearly a year ago.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:28 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 5 Tumblr_m41qqo7Aa71qgms1ho1_500_zps11feefb2
Sylvia Survante
Pure Souled Girl
"I will heed the call, the take my place back in the circle one day"
Sylvia's Theme- Prayer

Sylvia moved her hand, seeing the fire spirits dance, she made the flame a little bigger, just enough to sustain itself for the night. But then Treen started to talk, and she looked at the woman in confusion.
"I am...sorry...I don't know what a 'hobby' is." but then the explanation helped. Something fun she liked to do? Sylvia wasn't sure. She thought about it for a while. "I...talk to the spirits..." she mumbled, looking down. It was obvious she felt a little bit of shame not really fitting in with these people in the common world. "I...used to create flowers...and create flower crowns when I was younger...but I have not done that in a long time..." she said, looking at the ground. "I fear I am still very vexed by this whole...thing. Everything that has happened to me of late...I fear it's all so new to me..." she sighed. "I apologize if you do not understand..." she closed her eyes and turned her head away from the other girls.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:30 am

Seana Morch
Seana  tensioned as she noticed the direction Treen was looking in. She muttered darkly to herself as she sat down, shooting the other girl an annoyed look.  
That boy was wearing on her last nerves. If he had followed her like she suspected, she would likely end up breaking her own personal code and curse him, painfully, until he finally understood the difference between a girl loathing you and finding you charming. She forcefully pushed these thoughts away as she heard Treens questions,  too engrossed in her thoughts to fully be aware of the direction of Treens gaze, but still feeling something. She turned to Slyvia, mild curiosity showing despite her attempt to keep her face calm.
That's interesting. Creating flower crowns sounds ....cute. My sisters would probably enjoy something like that. I understand quite well. You don't have to worry about that.
Seana looked at Slyvia, not really sure what to do, but after Luna she didn't really want to deal with someone else going through something similar. After a moment, she settled for awkwardly patting the girl on the shoulder, withdrawing her hand after a moment, before addressing them both.
I study magic in my spare time. I studied weather magic and how supernatural storms form between the different Worlds. Cross over weather patterns from the Gates cause odd clouds in the mountains near the Valdorian Capital. I gained a bit of an apptitude for Ice and Lightning spells after learning so much about the subject.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:48 am

Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 5 Prince4_zps3dee6668
Prince Archori
High Guard of Aryss

Prince tried to shake the feeling off then continued talking to the others... Anyway, Canas. I was wondering if you had ever done any studying at the Grand Academy?... The academy was the most well established place of learning and knowledge within the 4 moons, there was at least one headquarters within every major nation. The Academy is the only existing social order older than the Kingdom of Aryss that still exists today. It's higher ups are the most knowledgeable scholars and powerful Magi in the World. While there are other places to learn from it is considered the for most on Magic, History and Science anywhere.

Many of the older men who lived in the village were starting to pile out of the Inn for the night. The Innkeeper smiled and waved off a few patrons as they left, seeming to have completely forgotten and like everyone else was completely unaware of the Mysterious Figure in the back of the room...

The Figure rose walking around the room taking in the only people left inside; mainly the group of unlikely adventurers... The cloaked thing glided over to the table Prince sat at and stood there listening to the conversation... it spoke to itself however no sound was heard by any in the room They would be more interesting if they weren't so... disgusting... Hmmm... it first faced Neil looking him up and down; the Wicked might sense the empty smell getting stronger but the contradiction of something empty becoming larger would only confuse his senses more... The Figure then turned looking down at Canas' arm, followed by Curwen and his book. The figure was surprised to find such old magic within both of them but it made sure to keep it's presence concealed...
It then turned his attention to Prince... This one's soul is empty... or is it...
the figure looked over to the other two sitting away from the others and glided over to Dymas and Kyte, Completely Unseen and Unheard... Kyte would still feel that sensation of a freezing cold spider crawling up his neck while the cloaked thing looked him up and down This one's soul is empty too... or is it?... The figure turned it's head looking from side to side at Kyte as if intrigued... The figure traced a finger around Kyte's aura, feeling his concept interesting... its not empty... its just inverted... the space has been re-purposed... into a link with some kind of specific thing... The figure stood there studying Kyte and Dymas looking at both of them seeing the differences in their souls... It wondered for a brief moment whether it should take them with it, the people it worked for would certainly like to see the dissection of such unique subjects, and for any dissection obviously a control was needed... something normal to compare the abnormal to... but after a few moments of analyzing their auras the figure stopped, and left... none of what it had uttered would have been heard by anyone, nor would anyone see or even remember its existence save for the odd feelings that would come to them... as the figure left the door swung open as if pulled by the wind... the Figure walked through as the Innkeeper ran across the room to close the door for fear of a draft. The Figure disappeared completely within the night before The Innkeeper managed to shut the door, laughing to himself that one of the drunken men who had left must have not shut the door all the way.

MYSTERIOUS FIGURE
Unknown Worlds: RP - Page 5 Hoodedfigures[/color]

[/quote]
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:27 pm

Canas Beckett
Scholar Gypsy

"Oh yes! I used to work at the Grand Academy!" he said, smiling proudly for a moment. "When I stopped in the Aryss capital for a spell, I was hired to work then and it was amazing. Books everywhere, all that knowledge in such a small place. It's quite...incredible. Of course, that's when the you-know-what happened, and I had to leave because of that whole thing. Couldn't stay there after that." he smiled brightly. That time was a painful memory for him...but it was over...and looking back on it was nice. Canas felt the draft, and quickly flicked his earring...thinking he heard something. "...hmm..." he thought to himself, but nothing came out of it. He stopped the vibrations and looked at Prince. "I could tell you anything about it you want. It's a marvel to be sure!"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:26 pm

Neil Aberon
Raven Wicked
Neil took a sip of his drink as Prince spoke, still not entirely at ease.  That oder...How was something like that here? The many other smells should have overtaken it, but it seemed like it had almost muted them out entirely.  They were already fading on their own as the patrons left, but it still struck Neil as unnatural. He turned his attention back to Prince and Canas, focusing on the conversation. His grip on his mug tightened as the smell suddenly grew stronger.  As a Wicked, his senses were normally sharper than a humans, but this smell only confused him.
Neil focused on Canas again, faintly hearing the innkeeper closing the door.  His calm smile returned after a moment. It was evident how much Canas loved working with magic. It was unfortunte he'd had to leave for the reasons he'd had.  

It sounds like a marvel. In the town I used to live in, people talked about wanting to go there. Most never did, but I ended up hearing about it enough.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:08 pm

Treen smiled at Sylvia and Seana... Thats sounds so nice, Sylvia. I think you'd like the wild desert flowers we have in Makoda, they're very beautiful when the cold seasons come. Actually, I think I have one somewhere in my pouch I can show you later... she looked inquisitively at Seana wondering why someone would care about studying the weather... The weather was whatever it was going to be, why would you need to waste time reading books about it. She didn't question it though, she had questioned something similar to one of the archmages in the Aryss Academy and the other woman had been; less than happy about her comments... She didn't want to accidentally offend Seana like she had the archmage... Although she didn't see why the older woman would have been offended, Treen had only told her how useless having an entire room just to hold books was... that sounds very interesting, Seana. How is the weather in the Valdorian Capital...? she knew the desert connected into Valdoria but that was far into Zheiman territory, not creatures you wanted to step on... Treen looked over seeing Luna she waved to the priestess signaling her to come over and join them, she looked as if she wanted to be alone but Treen didnt want to make the shy girl feel excluded, this was a good time to meet each other.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next