Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated)

+5
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Vladislavich
MochaLatte
Raven Todd
9 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 2 Empty Re: North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated)

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:59 am

[quote="Raven Todd"]

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 2 Jacksbrother_zps5da9799a
Aidan "Peter"
Rowlf
[color=#ffffff]Caring Brother and Debonair Ladies Man

Aidan looked up as Beaker approached him. He nodded, smiling uncertainly. Beaker was normally pretty chill when he wasn't hungry, but he and Aidan hadn't always been on the best of terms. Aidan seemed to have ticked him off at one point. Though he didn't know how. He'd kind of wanted to change things, but he really had no clue how. "Thanks, Beaker. They really do need to be looked at before these pills wear off."

Alice looked at Muugica and nodded. She had to remind herself that she trusted him. He had dealt with them before. Things had been drastically different then, but maybe. Alice didn't want to lose hope they could live through this. As miniscual as that hope may be. She froze as Gonzo brought the syringe towards her. This was it! She couldn't take her eyes away from the syringe even as the Muugica started talking. She was barely able to nod as Muugica said they didn't know where the cyerneitcs were. Agan had them and she had no idea if he was even still alive or where he was as painful as the thought was. She dug her nails into her hands. Now to fight the pain of the thought of her friends being dead and trying to will herself to move.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 2 Empty Re: North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated)

Post  Vladislavich Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:54 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 2 Tumblr_n7airm3WJZ1tz9lb9o2_1280
Akharo "Animal" Khadiev
Stimulants and Subdural Hematoma
"Kill. Or die."
Animal watched Gonzo mix the Krok with Piggy's pheromones. I want to see this. He drew closer and closer. When Gonzo stopped, he got disappointed. So disappointed he got a little ticked. And that "ticked" amplified. And amplified. Until he was furious. So he grabbed Gonzo by the arm and brought the needle down on the captive's arm and mashed the plunger.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:36 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 2 Hazel
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Oh yeah?" Hazel asked as she looked at Gonzo. "So your sister was named Miss Piggy? Alright, makes sense." Hazel said with a nod as she looked at that thing. "Hmmm... Needles... I don't like needles." Hazel said mostly from passed experiences with her mom, and who she hung out with. Needles were everywhere, and they'd hurt her feet if she wasn't careful... "Who is James?" she asked as she watched Gonzo make the mixture. "Uhh..." Hazel said unsure as she watched Gonzo draw close to Alice, before running away from Animal as he stabbed it into her. She looked from behind the curtain. Needles scared her...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:49 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 2 Beaker6_zps44bca55d
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 2 Beaker_zpseef71fad

Beaker sat Aiden down and began stitching up his wounds and cauterizing others with his saliva... He looked over to the scenario with Alice *tsk*tsk*tsk* Animal...

Gonzo shook his head and looked down, then removed the needles from Alice's arm... His smile grew and grew and grew into the most contorted stretch of inhuman pleasure anyone has ever seen... I don't think he'll have much of a problem with it Old Man... C'mon, Old man where are they?... Look at her face look at her you can see it moving through her it has about 31 seconds before it hits her liver and a second more before it hits her brain...

ALICE!... N-No... Alice be strong whatever you do don't go into shock... It'll take you over, you can do this!... You... can... Muugica scanned her... He was in a panic he didn't know what to do... NO Alice was strong she could... he checked her response... She liked women.......... No he had to hand it over but... He was so conflicted Fine... Just do something! Please Please... Please!... No one could stop that... He knew it... Just let me out I can stop it... I could help her... Please... P-please... Tears started flowing down his face, Muugica couldn't stand to see another life destroyed at his feet...

Sorry old man... I don't think either of us can do anything...

Suddenly dark laughter came from the balcony... MUWAHAHAHAHA!

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:46 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 2 Sheska
Alice "Liddel" Hart

Alice's eyes widened as Animal drew closer, pushing the needle into her arm. No. She watched Gonzo pull the needle out of her arm, her terror mounting at that smile. "No." Then she grimaced as the first pulse of pain hit. Oh God, no. Then another came. It was moving upward. She whimpered at Gonzo's words. 31 seconds. Then it hit her liver. She dug cry nails into her hand to stop from crying out. No, she couldn't let this happen. She was strong. She had to help Muugica. She had to. Alice focused on Muugica's words. He didn't beleive he could help her, but he was still going to try. No, she was tired of people always having to help her. She was so sick of people crying for her. Alice forced herself to think about anything but the pain, even as it continued to move through her body. She grimaced forcing herself to breath, as she started to think of anyone who had ever cared about her.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:59 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 2 Jacksbrother_zps5da9799a
Aidan Debarbaraque
Rowlf
Caring Brother and Debonair Ladies Man

Aidan watched Beaker heal his wounds, strangely fascinated by the process. He smiled as he remembered when Dani used to do this for him. After being kidnapped, she probably hadn't been able to become a doctor. When they found her, she could probably help out Beaker as a medic. That would make her happy. Even as a kid, she had always talked about wanting to be a doctor. He looked over at Animal and whistled. "Bullocks. That was the whole batch." Aidan looked in the direction Hazel had gone, trying not to move too much as Beaker healed him he called over to her. "Camila babe, it's okay. He's not going to use the needle on you. You can come out." Then Aidan heard laughter. Very eerie laughter. "Really, its safe."

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:19 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 2 Muugica_zps4098436a
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 2 Muugica_zpsc440655f

Gonzo just smiled and backed away from Muugica and Alice pulling Animal back with him, to keep them both out of the cross fire, if there was any... as he looked up at the laughter that could only come from his brother-in law... He released Muugica's bonds but kept Alice still so she didn't try to rip her own head off from the pain... Greatness come back again...

Beaker turned away when he finished sewing Aiden up and Bowed and muttered something respectfully and with reverence...
The Prodigal One Returns...

Muugica froze with utter fear as he heard the laughter... his eye wide open... he slowly looked up at the balcony, knowing just who he would see but hoping... Hoping and mentally praying with all of his heart that he had heard wrong... that anyone here was here except HIM... The single thing he had feared the most in these last ten years... He met those same red eyes stare for stare paralyzed with terror that was stretching quickly into horror...

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 2 JamesHenson1_zps523ac946
James Hardey?
The Protestor?

James' Theme - Amon

James looked down upon the scene before him... an air of dark ambiguity formed around him like a blackness that made the air feel sick with hate and cruelty behind that cocky smile almost ever present on his face... *clap*clap*clap*... Well if it isn't my favorite old history teacher... How's No Man's Land treating you Professor Omnison?... Well, I hope... James sat there relaxing in the VIP box like an owl observing a group of cats who had cornered two mice... He looked around seeing everyone there... He noticed Hazel and raised an eyebrow then looked to his watch... So we have a Chicken now?... He thought to himself... This was just such an ironic scene, almost no one else in the room would understand why but, with he and Muugica held a very special kind of Irony to it... You know I just can't help but find how funny this is Professor... Me wanting something you have, someone you care about who I could save... AND! what's even funnier is look where we ARE!...

Muugica looked up at James... Staring at him... He hadn't aged a day!... He looked back to Alice, tears streamed down Muugica's face from both eye sockets... He ... I-I..... I'm Sorry JAMES!... Please don't make her suffer because of me, I don't want--

James interrupted Muugica... What!? You?... Don't want someone to suffer?... Because of something YOU did?... REEEEEEEALLY!... As he yelled the room seemed to almost shake and his face reverberated somewhat... His skin seemed loose... James pulled on his cheek and it stretched like elastic, as if he were just wearing his skin like a sleeve over his body that had gotten loose...

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 2 JamesHenson3_zps2d937e98

He laughed under his breath then looked back to Muugica with a Glare like Death itself... Sorry?... Sorry!... You're Sorry... is that what you said to Bridgette?!... When she... When they put her in this RAT HOLE and you went free! HUH, PROFESSOR?!

Muugica flinched and bit down on his lip as James mentioned his sister... There was a reason Muugica had never contacted Bridgette Henson, or as she called herself here, Bridgette Hardey, while he was within the prison... Everyone he had ever been close to, had only ever suffered for it...

You thought you'd be safe if you got put in here didn't you?... She... She loved you like A Father!... Like A Father... Li-Like I DID!... Like WE ALL DID!... all except our two newest members... Wallace, Brendan, Akharo, Jigme, William, Angela, Bridgette... And me... ME MOST OF ALL! James was standing at this point hands on the end of the Balcony ledge gripping down hard enough into the concrete to cause it to creak... Muugica had been their favorite teacher at Oxford... Everyone talked about Professor Muugica Omnison... He was the oldest original member of the Muppets and he and James were the co-creators of the Nano-cybernetic project... They wanted to create something that would be used to benefit mankind... After the Cataclysm struck though... They began to see more and more differently in just what context those words meant... Well... I hope you like what we are now, Professor... Because honestly it wouldn't have been possible without YOU!... In fact, I think I have to hand over the credit more to you and even Myself.

Muugica was pleading at this point... He held onto Alice's hand to try and support her as much as he could... he could feel her pulse racing through her hand but as he grasped it it began to slow down a degree... So long as she didn't go into shock she might pull through alright... He just had to convince James to help them... With his Nano-cybernetic he could take control of Alice's body and make her heart slow down and tell her body to reject the drug Gonzo and Animal had put in her...Everything's going to be OK Alice. Just listen to my voice and hold on... James, Please, Alice doesn't have much time... you could stop this with your ability... would you leave someone like this, in such a state?!

Why NOT!?... It's not the first young woman, who's life as been ruined on your watch, is it!?... What about my SISTER!?... Alone, Afraid, Beaten, Pregnant, Widowed and Trapped HERE because Paladin Tracked the code-named MR. FOZZY to working alongside a local American based mercenary group where it just so Happened that Bridgette Henson and her fiance happened to work... You were careless!...  They were bystanders!... You lead them straight to her, and THEY MURDERED EVERY FRIEND SHE HAD ON THAT SIDE OF THE EARTH BESIDES YOU!... and what did you do?... YOU HEARD PALADIN WAS ON THEIR WAY AND RAN!... THEY WERE LOOKING FOR A FOREIGN CRIMINAL GROUP, THEY FOUND A BUNCH OF GERMAN SPEAKING MERCENARIES!... You can guess what happened... James paused for a moment and took a deep breath calming himself... some concrete fell into the front row of seats as he released it, he had broken several pieces... He took a long deep inhale and exhale... James' voice was quiet now, but even darker and more cutting than when he was yelling... It sounded like knives cutting against one another very slowly and softly... He had had this boiled up in him for ten years now... more than a decade had he waited to throw this at Muugica's feet, all of the hardships his loving sister had had to face in this horrific place... this corrupt, asinine fortress of malformed lawfulness... Did you even know, she had children here?

Muugica remained silent... He didn't want to answer... He didn't know... He thought she might have possibly been pregnant at the last time he saw her outside of the prison but... Even with both the xray eyes he had he couldn't tell that early on... Wait, more than one child?... He thought to himself... how? Had she met someone in the prison and gotten in a relationship?

James analyzed Muugica carefully... then shook his head... he already knew what the older man was thinking just by looking on his face... He had given up on anger, it wasn't doing him anything anymore... But he had more he needed to say, then he would be done...I didn't think so... and yes!... Children... Rape is a very real danger for a woman living in the slums... And on top of that she Died half a year gone now... She has two children... one eighteen year old girl who's now been seen working for Black Dragon and a twelve year old boy who's living Vulture Team... Probably the Two most Dangerous Criminal groups in this prison and the two aren't even together... Your actions have torn two generations siblings of the Henson Family Apart, Professor.

Muugica felt the pulses of pain radiating through Alice... She was beginning to Spasm... It had most certainly already hit her organs and was now ravaging her mind full force... He looked up at James with Disgust and Fury but still with tears flowing down his cheeks... IS THIS WHAT BRIDGETTE WANTED JIM?!... Innocence, ripped from people with blood!?

James leaped down from the Balcony and stood without a scratch or fumble directly in front of Muugica... He Took Alice's hand From Muugica... He didn't take his eyes off of his old teacher... those red eyes held spite and hate... A single tear welled up in one... then shrank away unseen by anyone besides Muugica... After a few moments Alice began to stop shaking more and more... I... Am a Merciful God... He let go... She would still feel the effects but now she would feel less pain... She'd probably pass out in a minute... she would have almost no energy after he had just accelerated the process several hours in a few seconds...Then James grabbed Muugica by the throat and forehead... But Not A forgiving ONE!...

Muugica couldn't move... James had control over him... He felt his memories being sifted through by his Cybernetics... He couldn't hide it... James Ripped aggressively through Muugica's mind tearing memory after memory away peeling back the old man's personality and thoughts to find what he needed... And... There it was... Muugica had made sure never to memorize the formula so that he could never have it interrogated out of him... and he kept it in the one place No one would believe he stored it...

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 2 Kermit2_zps8530dd1a

Kermit transformed into his true form... and looked down at Muugica shaking his head... He had already ruined the man's mind finding it... but he took his clawed hand and plunged his fingers deep into Muugica's head through his remaining eye, gripped down hard making a squish noise and a small splatter in his hand... He pulled out in a long trail of viscera and gore Muugica's cybernetic eye along with the nerves behind it and a large portion of the old man's brain... blood trailed down Kermit's arm staining his bandages red as well as a clear liquid that seemed to still flow from Muugica... his final Tears... For his favorite student, The one he blamed himself for the most, James Henson... Kermit moved to the side as Muugica fell forward and lay on the ground between the stage and the front row, a pool of blood forming around the old man's body... Kermit cracked the eye open and inside was a tiny minisucle flashdrive... He threw it to Aiden... Get Working Rowlf... Once you finish the first batch inject yourself and tell me...

Muugica tried to form words even with his shattered mind and the incredibly pain he was feeling... He managed to form 3 syllables...
Ka-rai-ah...
Then everything grew dark and his voice was never heard again...
The last song - of Muugica Omnison
Muugica was nowhere... felt himself floating in emptiness... he did not know how he was floating, if there was nothing to float in, or why he did not fall... He just knew that he did... He drifted, in the void... in the darkness... he drifted and floated on and on for what seemed like hours, or maybe minutes... Days or maybe moments?... he thought he was lost for sure in the dark... Served him right in his own mind, for what he had put so many people through with his folly actions... but then he heard a voice...
Muugie?... That was what his wife called him... he turned in the black emptiness... He saw... A light?... it was a light, it was like a current pulling him in, so wonderful, so serene... he heard the voice call him again... Muugie?... Is that you?... He tried to speak... Karaiah?... Yes, It's me... He wanted to see her but he didn't want to get sucked in by the light's current... Come to me... Don't resist it... I'm here... He shook his head... I can't... Why not?... He hesitated... I... I want to make sure the young ones find this place... I'll find them and bring them here, when their times come... Why?... Come with me, we don't have to be apart anymore... Muugica shook his head in the void and drifted keeping his distance from the light... Please, wait for me, my love... I owe them a guide... I want to make sure that they'll be alright... you can get lost easily in this place... Let me wait for them and show them the way... ... You always have been too kind for your own well being... I've waited a long time... I don't see why I can't just a little longer... be careful, my love... Muugica waited... He waited for his friends and loved ones to pass so that he could show them the way to the light when their times came... He waited patiently, for every young man and woman he considered student... His will and desire to help those who were hurt around him... Would outlive even himself.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:09 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

"I don't understand what's going on anymore..." Hazel said from behind the curtain as she just stayed hidden. She peeked out only to go back in. "There's a ghost!" Hazel cried as she went and curled herself in the curtain. She covered her ears and rocked back and forth as people yelled at one another. "Please... No fighting..." she said as she was curled up into a ball.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:07 pm

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 2 Tumblr_n7airm3WJZ1tz9lb9o2_1280
Akharo "Animal" Khadiev
Stimulants and Subdural Hematoma
"Kill. Or die."
Animal saw Kermit. Animal's anger subsided. Animal was scared. Animal fell to his knees. "Sir!" he cried penitently.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:56 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 2 Sheska
Alice "Liddel" Hart

Suddenly Alice's pain lessened as she felt Muugica's hand being taken away to be replaced by Kermits. She had been gripping Muugica's in a vice grip. Right now it was the only thing besides her thoughts to remind her there was anything other than the pain coursing through her body. She looked up at James then to Muugica, as she felt her energy fade away. Her eyes widened slightly as the man suddenly changed into Kermit. Her eyes began to tear up as he held Muugica . No, she had to do something. But she was...she was tired. She couldn't even move at this point. "No, Muugica." Her tears fell as the blackness took her. She wasn't conscious of anything after that, but Alice still knew: when she woke up, if she woke up, he would be dead, and she hadn't been able to do anything to help him. "I'm sorry."

Aidan stood as Kermit revealed himself. "He's actually here." He watched Muugica and James both horrified and fascinated. He processed what James was saying quietly, catching the flash drive as it was thrown his way. "Of course. I'll get right to that." Aidan nodded his thanks to beaker and Kermit, and headed off the stage, trying to find some place to serve as a makeshift lab. Before leaving, he grabbed Camilla, pulling her along with him. He didn't really know what to say so he wasn't going to try. But at the very least being away from the old mans corpse would probably help. Either way, Kermit didn't seem to be in a particularly good mood, so he'd rather the girl not piss him off further.
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:56 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

Hazel felt herself being dragged away. Not even her candy was helping her feel better. Actually... She was getting sick. She looked at Aiden, "My tummy hurts..." she said as she walked with him. And it was true... Hazel didn't look all that good.

[/quote]

Last edited by MochaLatte on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:13 am

Aidan Debarbaraque
Rowlf

Aidan looked down at Hazel. She really didn't look good. After Aidan found what seemed to be the theaters lights room, he sat Hazel down and hugged her. He tried smiling at her in the most reassuring way he knew how. "Hey, it's going to be okay, babe. Don't worry. "

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:14 pm

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 2 Kekkaishi50_14
Kermit The Frog
Writer of Fate

Kermit looked down at his old teacher... Alles stirbt einmal... It was a sad day for the Muppets... He looked over to Camilla and Aiden, he felt truly bad for scaring the girl but she would soon learn that his scariness kept them alive in bad times... He looked back over to the rest of the Muppets, he was finally among his brethren... He went over to Beaker and Animal and pulled them both to their feet, with just a little difficulty as they were both at least half a foot taller than him and Beaker much more than that... Come come gentlemen... The nasty business is over and we have a show to put on don't we?...

Gonzo ran over to Kermit about to hug the man... Did you bring them?... Where's Sis and Dr.B and Sam!?...

Kermit ignored Gonzo for a minute... Beaker I need you and another actor to go to the Graveyard nearby... I scouted it out there are large mass graves made after the Kraven incident, you know what to do...

Gonzo seemed really excited... When's Ratso getting here?... Or Shrimpy?... Swedish Chef's gonna want to check out the kitchen in the back... It ain't much but I'm sure he'll fill it with guns and knives just like at home...

Animal I want you and Gonzo in the mean time to secure a nearby belltower... this place is not well fortified and unless we're caught off guard I want a check point... The city's on the brink of war... and we need to set up our stage before these vagabonds ruin our scenery...

Gonzo nudged Kermit seeming confused... C'mon man where's everyone else?... The room fell silent at Gonzo's words...

...We're low on Men Beaker please take someone and go...

Beaker bowed noticing the tension in the air... He picked up Muugica's body and put him in one of the many body bags he kept on himself... He left the body in the bag for just a moment then went over to Hazel seeing she wasn't feeling well... Here young one, why don't you come with me... Something to do will take your mind off the scene at hand... He picked up Muugica and left for the Cemetery......................... EXIT

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:53 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 2 Thumb_big_other_b5416a49e279e2c664adeaf3e302514a
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 2 MrsPiggy_zps04576217

The moment Beaker picked up Muugica's lifeless body, a chuckle and low clappijg could be heard. Piggy entered the theater a moment later, smiling, seeming to take joy in seeing the man dead. "Oh my, that's the most wonderful sight I could possibly see right now. I only wish I could have been here to help!" She practically skipped over to her brother and husband, Kermits head seeming to end up near her chest, just in case he had forgotten what they felt like. It was very important to her that he didn't. "Gonzo!Kermy! Oh its been so long. I've missed you two so much!" As Beaker walked away, she loosened her hold enough to look at Beaker as he left, calling out to him, "Beaker, I left you a little present by the front door. Make sure to pick them up." Near the door, one would find the corpses of the two guards Piggy had escorted out of Paladin Headquarters lying face front. If they were to be turned over, it would be impossible to miss the noticeable deep scars on a certain area of their body.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:01 am

[quote="Raven Todd"]

Kermit The Frog
Writer of Fate

Kermit closed his eyes and took a deep breath... He was about to speak then Piggy Happened... He smiled... It's good to see you too dear...

Gonzo jumped cheering... LIL SIS!... WHERE ARE THE OTHERS K-MAN WON'T SPILL THE BEANS...

Kermit looked over to Gonzo... They're all dead Gonzo...

Gonzo's jaw dropped...

We've had some casualties in the last Decade... Ratso, Shrimp, Dr. Bunsun, Swedish Chef, and Sam the Eagle... all dead... A travesty occurred in one of Bunsun's labs which resulted in their deaths... one of his newest creations went wild and devoured them all... I had to burn the place down... Luckily he sent me these... Kermit pulled out 4 different vials... Each labeled differently...

Wait I'm confused do we or don't we have monsters?... Gonzo began fiddling with his pompadour in confusion...

Kermit shook his head...We have monsters Gonzo... Here take this one and you and Animal go secure the Belltower for me...

GONZO Grabbed the first vial then ran out the door completely forgetting about everything else... MONSTERS!

Kermit approached Piggy then gave her a very long thorough kiss... So how have you been, darling... It's been so so long... We need to catch up...

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:00 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 2 Thumb_big_other_b5416a49e279e2c664adeaf3e302514a
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 2 MrsPiggy_zps04576217

Piggy absolutely beamed at Kermit's words, tightening her hug so he was even closer to her chest. She turned to Gonzo, pleased with his reaction. "BIG BRO!" She chuckled at his question. Oh my. He hadn't guessed? Well, as FUN as Gonzo was, Kermit was the REAL leader of the Muppets for a reason. "Yes, Bunson lost control and they all died. But, like Kermit, said we still secured a few of Bunsons creations." She watched her brother skip out of the room chuckling. Oh she had missed Gonzo! They would need to double date later! After the wonderful time, she'd had with the toys Paladin had provided her with, she was curious to see what else No Mans Land had to offer. Her thoughts on this matter were stalled as she felt Kermits kiss and deepened it. She kept her arms around his neck, smiling wickedly at him, snuggling closer, "Oh, Kermy, you've been gone for so long. I've kept myself entertained, but I misssed my Kermit. It's become harder and harder finding people with good stamina latlely. I've been able to break in a few people to my liking though. Sorry, I got bored so the rest of the Romanian Mob are all Dead! I've destroyed whatever resistance little brother built against us. It's so pitiful how broken he is. He tried so hard to avenge father too. hehe."

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:07 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

Hazel left with the man, rubbing her eyes. "Teddy..." she said sadly before disappearing with Beaker

*Exit*.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:14 am

Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Aidan watched Hazel leave, feeling a stab of sympathy for her. Kermit had not held back in the slightest. He wasn't all that new to the Muppets and even he was really a little queasy right now. Hell, Animal looked like he'd been about to shat himself.
Honestly Aidan didn't feel that much sympathy for Muugica. The man had made his bed by helping create the Muppets in the first place. He'd been stupid to think he could escape that. The suffering of at least a few people probably would have been avoided if he hadn't tried. The most immediate example being Alice, who was still out like a bloody light. Yeah, as sad as it probably was to those who liked the old man, he was better off dead. At least he could be with his wife that way. The way he talked about her it had always been clear that he'd never moved on.
These thoughts vanished as Aidan found a computer and uploaded the flashdrive, trying to decipher what was on it. How the bloody hell had they invented these things in the first place? The formula on paper looking pretty freaking unstable. How had they even thought of mixing those two elements together?
Aidan was so distracted by the formula that he actually hadn't noticed Piggys arrival, something decidedly out of character for him. Aidan focused on the screen in annoyance. Now it would be nice if Muugica was alive. He at least understood this stuff. Aidan sighed. Well, if he couldn't do this Kermit would probably kill him, so he guessed he was going to be learning quickly.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:11 am

Kermit The Frog
Writer of Fate

Kermit hugged his wife... Oh That's my little piggy-pig... You're just so destructive... Aw I bet he did... He kissed Piggy passionately... as they disconnected he put a firm hand around her rear... Baby... You're as beautiful as EVER!... OH Piggy I have BIG PLANS... and I mean BIG... We're gonna wreck this place like no one's business... HUH!... OH!... Kermit pulled a long ribbon out of his pocket and walked over to Alice... He tied the ribbon into a bow around Alice's waist as she was unconscious... then he propped her up in her chair so Piggy could get a good look at her... G-Man and I got you a present... and guess what?... she's already stuck on your juice, baby!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:12 am

Piggy's smiled at her husbands approval. She had done what she had to her brother and his pathetic forces because she'd wanted to, but knowing her Kermy was so proud of her made it all the more satisfying! Noah had been a thorn in her side from the time he could walk. She'd lost of how many times he'd gotten in the way of her and Gonzo's fun. Well that couldn't happen now! With the state she'd left him in, he really would be better off dead. Piggy preferred to let him live in his misery for a few more years before finishing him off for good though.
Oh Kermy! You should have seen him.
She kissed him passionately, her hands sliding down the longer it went. She chuckled as she felt his hand on her behind. She smiled dangerously at his words, leaning closer, her breasts now pressing against the more exposed part of his chest. Hearing him talk like this always thrilled her. It was one of the many things she loved about her husband. This passion was what had brought down governments! It was truly a beautiful sight for her. She always got some of her best inspiration in moments like these! The bloodshed and chaos that followed was always absolutely flawless. She nodded, that dangerous smile still in place.
Oh, I know you do, Kermy. This place is our playground now and we're going them a show they'll die not forgetting! After all, what kind of performers would we be if we didn't!
She snuggled closer, looking up excited as Kermit pulled a ribbon out of his pocket. Her smile grew as her eyes fell upon Alice as Kermit propped her in her chair. Gift wrapped and all! An almost childlike enthusiasm was brimming from the woman as she looked over the unconscious woman.Oh, this was perfect! It had been so long since she'd had a sex toy to last besides rowlf. And she already had a liking for her juices too! Piggy adored breaking people in, but it was so nice when she came across them pliable. It made bending them so much simpler. She ran over to Kermit, pulling him in a very long, very passionate kiss. The disturbing enthusiasm still emanating from her.
Oh, Kermy! I love this! You two have just made today perfect. Muugica is dead and now I have a new toy to break in!
Piggy turned her attention to Alice, smiling dangerously and seeming almost innocently excited at the same time. She crouched down, her hands going under the womans shirt. Despite being unconscious, Alice's body still reacted to Piggys touch. As Piggy's hands continued touching the skin under her shirt, she began lowly moaning in what only could be described as pleasure. The moaning getting louder the longer Piggy touched her. She began digging her nails into her palms, not seeming to feel pain but more pleasure from them even as cuts began appearing. Piggy's smile widened at this response. She placed Alices head against her chest, still rubbing under her shirt. The moans still coming from the woman as she unconsciously moved closer to what felt good, that being Piggys breast in this case. Piggy smiled at this, before turning to Kermit.
Oh. She's perfect. This one has cravings, I can tell. They don't give off responses like this if they're wholly fulfilled. hehe.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:13 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

"Okay we're back home! And GJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH! HER JACKET DEFIES LOGIC OF CANDY KINGDOM!" Hazel yelled as she pointed at Miss Piggy's suit. "HOW DO YOUR PILLOWS STAY?! HOW DO!? Hooooooooooows?" Hazel said as she held her head, and noticed Alice on Miss Piggy's pillows, hand up shirt, and the girl was moaning. "I feel like I've seen this before... Oh and Beaker brought dead people..." Hazel said as she seemed recovered. "Hmmm..." Hazel but her hands under her own dress, kind of lifting it up and showing off her undies. "I feel... Meh." Hazel said as she removed her hands.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:31 pm

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 2 Beaker6_zps44bca55d
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 2 Beaker_zpseef71fad

Beaker found hazel oddly... odd... he looked away as she, did things under her dress... He brought the corpses as well as their names and belongings to Kermit... Beaker bowed his head to the bandaged man... I think these will serve you well...

Kermit The Frog
Writer of Fate

Kermit smiled as Piggy enjoyed her present... Then looked to Beaker Let's see who we have here... Wynn Staton... Renate Rivere... Boris Airay... Claus Beaumont... Diego Oeste... Oooh a Mexicano guy... That's not racist is it... aw the fuck do I care one dead society or another they're all the same you hit them with a nuke the all have the same reaction... DUST... Well let's see these dead fucks... Eeenie Meenie Miney MOE! He walked over to the corpses and picked in the most sophisticated way ever! then grabbed up a piece of one of the corpses, a piece of skin and hair and Ate It... He began to absorb the DNA and analyze it... He shrunk and his hair began to change as he started to morph into the exact likeness of one of the corpses, in life.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:34 am

Piggy looked up from her captive toy as Hazels voice suddenly reverberated through the theater. She chuckled at Hazels question.
My jacket follows the logic it needs to. If my clothes weren't capable of holding them up, I wouldn't wear anything at all.
From the womans tone and smile, you could tell she was completely serious as she said this. She looked over Hazel amused. It would be nice having more girls around. Perhaps she would be able to break this one in too. It was always good to have a teacher. At this thought, she gave Alices chest a light squeeze. The girl moaned at Piggys touch, snuggled closer. Piggy chuckled at this, already planning wonderful things for the girl later. She smiled as she watched the girl entertain herself. Oh she was going to like this one.
You likely have. I imagine you feel more than "meh" right now. There's a very easy way to figure out how you feel If you'd like to know.
She looked over at Kermit with a smile, taking in the site of the row of corpses rather calmly. She even seemed to take in the sight of her husband eating a portion of a corpse calmly. Her Kermys cybernetic was such a wondrous thing. His cybernetics really were a wonderful thing! It really did suit him fully. She watched him change fascinated, still stroking Alice under her shirt.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:45 am

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

"Naw... I know the answer. The FCC has stuck again. Fucking Cozy Cops... Taking victims everywhere." Hazel said as she poked herself. She still felt nothing. "Nah. Touching my bod should only happen when I take a fountain bath. Get the dirts offa me. Plus it's not my bed time yet." Hazel said as she shrugged to Miss Piggy. "Yuck." she said as she saw that Kermit was eating, and lifted her dress over her head to make her stop watching it. She stood there for a while, dress over her head. "So why are you touching her? Is it time for bed or fountain bath Miss?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:48 pm

Piggy smiled at Hazels response. Her face narrowed in concentration as the girls words about touching herself. Poor thing. To be at this age and still have that type of response was truly sad to Piggy. Hopefully it would just take time. If not Piggy could teach her. She looked down at Alice with a smile. This one certainly didn't have that problem. Her Kermy truly had given her the best welcome possible!
How unfortunate. Hopefully that will change very soon.
She chuckled at the girls reaction, now having gotten several opportunities to get a good look at her underwear. She smiled at the girl as if her question had amused her, which it had immensely.
Yes, it is! It's always bed time as far as I'm concerned.
She looked at Kermit, smiling as his appearance continued to change, clutching Alice to her breasts, who gave a small moan and snuggled closer, now gripping Piggy around the back like a pillow.

That one's nice, Kermy! What are you planning? You know how I hate being left in in the dark!

Last edited by Raven Todd on Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next