Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

+5
Skylark-13
Raven Todd
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
9 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:33 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 2 Mistress2_zps59af5cdc
The Mistress

The Mistress kept eating as Tate left.
"I wonder where my precious Shenzi went...IF ANYONE FINDS A BLACK CAT NAMED SHENZI, TELL ME PLEASE!" she called and kept eating. "This is going to be a war...one that's going to shake the foundations of this place...I'm sure of it..."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:10 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 2 Lao_110
Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 2 Layout11
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao walked out of a fresh vat in a Black Dragon lab, a new arm on him "Ah... a fresh new arm... I give it a few decades so long as I don't get sloppy again..." he spoke to himself, staring at his arm as he stretched it. Well he had to run away from that one, underestimating mafiosos was apparently NOT a good idea. Lao got back dressed in his suit, and was presented a new pair of glasses by a footman, bowing before him. Lao reached out to the glasses, and put them on, fixing them upon his face before walking out of the lab. By this point, the process of cloning organs and replacing them had become routine for Lao. Walking out into a lounge of the Black Dragon den, Lao sat right down on a couch and pulled out his cards, shuffling through them "Well... I think the others won't be here for a while sooooo... 我会打牌......虽然我不知道怎么打... hmmmm...." Lao's card shuffling intensified.

"You may call me Mister Lao, it is -very- nice to meet you!"

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 2 Ossybye
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:57 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 2 TAG_147394
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

The Knight approached the entrance to the Black Dragon hideout and set Elisa down letting her inside... Pardon my abruptness, young one... I am commissioned to find your leader... alert them to my presence if they are not aware... He dropped his weapons beside him then stood still, awaiting the leader or leaders of Black Dragon, He was a tool, tools had a purpose... to do as they were intended, his goal for now was this.

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:03 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 2 Revy___two_hands___black_lagoon__render__by_kirika88-d4zxek6
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

Elisa braced herself as the Black Knight set her down. He managed his strength pretty well. Somehow his grip wasn't crushing her. Though even if she wanted to, which she hadn't, Elisa wouldn't have been able to escape his grasp as he'd gotten them out of the mansion. That had gone to shit quicker than expected. She looked up at him,
"It's alright, Tall one. Well, one of our leaders is still back at the mansion. Hopefully not having his ass kicked by the don. I think the other one might be here. Just stay out here until I'm able to find someone."
Elisa watched Brandr drop his weapon. He seemed like he wouldn't move. She still kept a gun on standby in case the man changed his mind. Elisa walked to the den, staring for a minute as she watched Lao shuffle his cards with a weird amount of intensity.
" Good to see you made it out of that hellhole in one piece. Anyone else back yet? ...Hey, Lao, do you have any idea where the Mistress is right now?"

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:52 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 2 17_zps31fe6a75

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*
-------------------------
“Beauty is everything, and sometimes, you have to go through pain to achieve it- but don't worry, I'll help you get there!”

"You really shouldn't trouble the Mistress with your trivial concerns, come now- that's why Tate is here. Your little friend will have to wait and speak with him about whatever matters he needs- really, you should know that," announced a voice, before Lao could respond. From the shadows nearby, Cassius emerged, a slight smirk on his lips as he straightened his jacket. "And... just where is Tate anyways? Why, he isn't still there fighting is he...? Because I imagine he would be alone- did he order you to retreat...?" It was unclear just how long Cassius had been there, but it seemed he knew Lao had been too injured to continue fighting- most of his attention was on Elisa as he gave a slight bow, still polite despite how scathing his words were as he chuckled softly. "It's really too bad I missed the battle, I'm sure it was quite beautiful... It always gets especially bloody whenever Tate's around-- but it simply couldn't be helped... Between my flight being late, and that interview- well, I simply couldn't make it, and since you're back already, I assume the fight is almost over..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:46 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 2 Revy___two_hands___black_lagoon__render__by_kirika88-d4zxek6
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

Elisa turned, sending a glare in Cassius's direction. She wasn't in the mood to put up with anyone else's bullshit after fighting the hypocritical shark lover. She didn't return the man's bow, giving him a flippant wave.
"You talk as if you personally know her opinion on the matter. Don't presume too much, Cassius. It's disrespectful to our mistress."
Elisa returned the man's smirk and lit a cigarette, taking a drag before she addressed Cassius.
"Tate's still back at the manor. Things were over aside from his own squabble with the don. And he's not alone."
Her smirk deepened. At this point she was taking whatever amusement she could out of him not being able to be a part of their first major attack.
"It really is a shame. You would have loved it, Cassius. There was nothing but death and destruction as far as the eye could see. Sorry about your little inconveniences."
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:37 pm

Mr Bear
Beplushed Menace of the Black Dragon Clan

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 2 Bb0807b6-58ea-46f2-8c8e-f05e1b67444c_zps1cf54492

Mr Bear entered Chinatown quietly and mechanically along with some footmen. He headed over to where Lao, Elisa and Cassisu were, nodding his giant bear head at the Knight as he went by him before entering the den.

"I've returned."

He announced simply in his monotone, robot voice, then remained standing as he played with some stuffing that he seemed to carry in his pocket.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:29 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao noticed the Black Knight, holding Elisa. The elderly man let out a mutter "Bah... 不是另一个外国人..." he muttered to himself, putting his cards down, only for Cassius to speak. Well, the young man certainly took the words right out of Lao's mouth, The Mistress did not concern herself with such small matters. Tate handled the Clan, but, he did seem to be busy, so... perhaps Xiu would be kind enough to handle this visitor. It wasn't according to tradition, but Lao didn't care about such things anyways "No... he didn't order a retread. I don't know about Elisa and Bear but, I kinda died- I had to return to my cloning tube. New arm, see? See...?" Lao started waving his arm around, before suddenly grabbing Mr. Bear and pulling him in "We can see that Bear! Oh wow... 你的脑袋是如此柔软...!" he commented, suddenly petting Bear on the head "After spending months with The Family you've finally returned to us in all of your snugly glory! Do you know what you're missing...? A tiny bow on your head! It would make you look even more adorable!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:43 pm

Mr Bear

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 2 Bb0807b6-58ea-46f2-8c8e-f05e1b67444c_zps1cf54492

Mr Bear minded his own business while Lao talked to Cassius, but suddenly he was being pulled in and called snugly.

"我的秘訣就是多餘的軟化劑。. Always."

He commented, and if his voice wasn't robotic and expressionless, he would have sounded pleased by the compliment. He always liked it when people appreciated his softness. He did NOT, however, like the bow comment.

"Bows are for she-bears, Lao. Maybe you should put one one yourself."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:23 pm

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*
“Beauty is everything, and sometimes, you have to go through pain to achieve it- but don't worry, I'll help you get there!”

Upon noticing Elisa's glare, Cassius' smirk only grew- when she told him not to disrespect the Mistress, however, he gave a small shocked gasp and immediately looked offended. "Disrespect our dear Mistress? Why, I would never-! I would never go so far as to say I know her wishes, but I do recall mention that Tate would be handling such simple affairs as chasing off orphaned children..." His smirk returned upon his final few words, until Elisa started talking about Tate- he frowned a little, though relaxed as he heard he wasn't alone, quickly scanning the area. "Ah- Dianhua, yes...? Well at least someone capable stayed behind to assist him, should he decide he wants assistance..." He was very careful to avoid using the word 'need'- he very well doubted that Tate would ever need assistance, not with a single assailant, but perhaps he might wish to not have to do all the work himself. As Elisa went on to talk about what he had missed at the battle, Cassius could tell she was just trying to rile him up- and instead, he simply gave a happy smile, chuckling a bit. "What a shame- but I'm not worried, I'm sure there will be plenty of chances for me to witness true beauty in this place- so far it is rather drab but I know it can't all be bad~" he replied, giving the woman a pointed look before turning his attention to Lao as the other spoke- and upon hearing that he'd needed a new arm, he grinned, clapping his hands a little. "That really is quite a good looking arm, Master Lao!" he replied, before laughing as he watched Lao and Mr. Bear interact. He had to admit- it was quite cute...! He grinned, glancing around again and wondering when Tate might return so he could properly apologize for his tardiness.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:46 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao's face brightened up when Mr. bear revealed the secret to his softness "I SEE! I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT!" he rather loudly proclaimed, still not letting go of the bear. When Bear retorted on the bow comment, Lao looked at him as if he had two heads "Bear... THAT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE!" he rather loudly pointed out to the beplushed menace "LOOK AT MY HAIR!" he yelled, pointing to his head "IT'S TOO SHORT FOR ME TO WEAR A BOW!" he proclaimed, also he finally let go of Bear, mostly because he was focusing on pointing at his head. Lao then fell back down on his couch, shuffling his cards aggressively "Yeah it kinda sucked that you missed out on that Mr. Xiong... you would have loved it, it was like a piece of art! Until that gweilo bitch showed up apparently, Tate is still dealing with that pale-skinned harpy..." he muttered, looking quite upset as he walked about Eve almost immediately after being rather excited talking about the battle. His general mood seemed to switch erratically anyways "Hmmm...." he stared at his cards... before suddenly rising up, lifting up a joker card "We should pull a prank on Master Tate!?" he announced, apparently that card had given him an idea "THE BEST OF PRANKS!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:14 pm

Mr Bear

Mr Bear considered Lao's retort...it was quite true. He'd never be able to wear a bow. Oh well. He confirmed Lao's explanation to Cassius with a nod.

"You would have been entertained. I was."

And then pranks, which he remained quiet for, but waved his hand, signalling for Lao to go on.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:55 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 2 495555-revyguns1024by2
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

Elisa smirked as she took in Cassius's gasp. Well, at least she was able to enjoy that. She took a drag off of her cigarette, choosing not to acknowledge the last half of Cassius's statement. He wanted to get a rise out of her just as much as she wanted a reaction out of him. Instead of showing her frustration, she mirrored his happy smile. "Oh, I think we can both be sure of that. This place is full of the true beauty you're looking for. You just need to know where to look."
She returned his pointed look, undaunted, and sat down, watching Lao and Mr. Bear with interest. Yup, she was definitely home. Though she freaking loved how odd Black Dragon could be at times. Lao's cloning machine especially had always seemed pretty cool to Elisa. She hadn't really gotten to see it put to use up until now. Elisa looked at his new arm. "尼斯." She mused, more to herself than the others. "Stuck with the family for months. That sounds awful. Yeah. Everything was great until that bitch decided to get involved. "Elisa looked up, smiling at Lao's suggestion. "Now that sounds like fun. What did you have in mind?"

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:51 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Really, before Bear or Elisa could even confirm the pranking, Lao was already working on it "Keeheheheheheh...." he had a laugh that confirmed he was up to no good, holding a bucket and walking outside. A few seconds later, he returned with a bucket full of water, and began to use ropes to create a complex system of pulleys that would drop the water bucket on Tate as soon as he walked into the room. After setting up the whole contraption, Lao sat back on his couch, whistling to himself and shuffling cards as if nothing happened "So did anyone see the game tonight? Yes. Lao liked the game. Whatever it was. It was a good game. I like this game. Yes."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:02 pm

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*

Cassius smiled a bit as the others told him he would have enjoyed the fight, nodding quietly. He knew he would have- it sounded like it had been especially bloody, just how he liked it. But he knew there would be more chances to participate, and he was far from worried about it. As Lao mentioned pranking Tate, however, he hesitated- was it really smart to do that...? He basically just ignored what Elisa said, smirking some at the mention of true beauty- how would she have any idea of true beauty?- before he turned and watched as Lao set up the prank he was thinking of. Which... he was amused by- but also a bit nervous. Who knew what sort of mood Tate would be in... and if it was a bad one- well, then they would likely be bitched at... But hey! He had no part in it. He cautiously moved away from the door, putting the others between it and him before chuckling as Lao mentioned a game. Yes, act natural- best bet. "Mhmm... it was okay--"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:25 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 2 Tate60_zpsc52d6ca9

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
-------------------------------------
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."
-------------------------------------

Tate had trudged all the way back to Chinatown, not really in the best of moods, a frown plastered upon his face. He made his way to the door that led to the room in the HQ where he knew that his subordinates would be waiting. He opened the door, stepping into the threshold--only for a deluge of water to pour down over his head, followed by a bucket that proceeded to conk him on the noggin, then fall to the floor. Tate stood there for a moment, the water having completely slicked down his bangs over his eyes, now pretty much drenched. However, after a few seconds, he used a hand to brush his bangs out of his face--giving his subordinates a big, bright--if maybe a little bit too happy--smile.
"Well! You all seem to be in good spirits!" He stepped a bit further into the room, looking over at Brandr and staring at him for a moment. "...Well, I've got no idea what that's doing there." He turned then to look back at the other officers, smiling at them. "That was one hell of a battle, wasn't it, guys? I'm just sad that not all of you were around to see the end. And Cassius...! It's so good to see you! I'm glad that your flight came in! It's too bad--we could have really benefitted from your presence back there! It helps our image to have everyone around when we fight--oh, and speaking of which! Funnily enough, most of you were already gone by the time that I called the retreat!" He gave a little laugh, that grin of his still plastered on his face. "It was really funny, you know? Since I hadn't really told any of you it was alright to leave yet. Those of you who got injured, though, are excused, of course! I would never want anything bad to happen to any of you--and it's alright, you win some, you lose some, this battle wasn't much different--but it's fine. I had at least a little reliable help left by the end." He reached over, affectionately patting Dianhua on the head before glancing at Brandr again. "...Okay but seriously, who put that there--"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - The Big Gundown
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:33 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 2 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria
"Scanning....indentified. Filing away in memory and encryption."
Lutria's Theme- The wilds of the Mind

Lutria walked in beside Tate, water also falling on her, but she kind of didn't notice. She looked at Brandr, scanning him.
"Name: Errik Brandr Jannith
Faction: Currently siding with a local smuggler, past with the Muppets.
Reason for being here: Unknown." she said in her monotone voice. She looked at the others, observing their behavior, looking around. Not to mention she kind of smelled since she was in a dumpster.  

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:42 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

So Tate walked in, and the prank worked. Lao was pretty happy. He covered his mouth, trying to hold back a giggle, because that was just about the funniest thing he saw in his life, at least, until he pranked someone else, then that'd be the funniest thing he'd ever seen in his life. But, then Tate seemed a little too happy, and he seemed to be pointing out those who left the battle early. Uh-oh. Except no uh-oh, because Tate excused those who got injured, that included Lao! Lao lost a fucking arm, he was the MOST injured of the injured! So in victory, Lao jumped up "LAO IS EXCUSED!" he cheered, before back flipping off the couch right onto the floor behind it. The elderly man let out a loud grunt as he hit the floor, he seemed to just flop right onto it without any real thought. But it was fine, because Lao just got back onto his feet right after. Yeah, he was pretty sure Tate didn't like people leaving without any orders, the entire clan had been routed by Eve's appearance, Lao didn't blame the others for it, but as the leader of the Clan, Tate had to discipline them. But, the prank was brought up again. Shit, Lao had to shift the blame to someone. And shift the blame he did, immediately pointing to the Black Knight "IT MUST HAVE BEEN THIS GUY! I DUNNO ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT I'VE NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE! OHHHHHH SUCH DISRESPECT TO OUR CLAN MASTER! HOW DARE HE!? THAT VAGABOND! THAT SIMPLETON! THAT VAGRANT!" Lao seemed very insistent, only before he sat back down on the couch (via front flip) and moaning "I'm bored-"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:48 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 2 40_zpscfc485d4

Dianhua Nanhai
Chīqíng

i will follow him, follow him wherever he may go
there isn`t an ocean too deep
a mountain so high it can keep me away

______________________________________________________________________________________

Dianhua was terrified the entire walk home.
He loved Tate with his entire being, sure-- and Dianhua may have been quite dense-- but he could tell when Tate was in a sour mood. And Tate-- was in a real sour mood right now...
As if the tense atmosphere that followed Tate, Lutria and himself back to HQ wasn`t enough- the moment Tate opened the door, suddenly water bucket. The purplette just sort of-- quietly shrieked-- looking at the display in absolute horror, too terrified to really ask if he was alright or anything... especially since he just begun talking as if nothing had happened to begin with. Dianhua was abnormally stiff as he stood just behind Tate`s side, glancing up at his boss in mild concern as he spoke to the others-- understanding the underlining message of what he was saying. Everyone left too early. It wasn`t too bad out there... they`d all seen worse, after all...
His eyes fell to the ground, as he begun to feel a tinge of guilt slowly swell up in his chest. He`d only landed a few hits on that Inna girl... and although he did take out his fair share of footmen-- which showed in the way his purple form remained coated in lifeblood after the battle-- he couldn`t help but feel bad about the loss. At least- up until Tate patted his head. tHEN EVERYTHING WAS OKAY.
Dianhua grinned ear to ear, just practically beaming in excitement after that because Tate liked a thing he did he had Tate`s approval he probably impressed him a whole bunch lIFE WAS PERFECT--
He was too busy being a blushy nerd to join in on Tate`s questioning of Brandr, honestly-- or even greet everyone like he usually would.
Just kind of-- fanboying to himself over here-- yeah--  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Dianhua`s Theme - Ping Pong Circulate
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:54 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 2 495555-revyguns1024by2
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

Elisa looked over at the sound of the bucket falling on Tate's head, suppressing a smile the moment he entered the room. Well. He was pissed. That smile said all she needed to know. Elisa stayed where she was, taking another drag off of her cigarette. She almost felt bad she had left now. Her grip tightened at the thought that the green haired bastard was still alive. She almost didn't say anything when Tate referenced Brandr again. She composed herself, making her face as serious as possible as she nodded her thanks to Lutria, before turning to Tate. " What she said, Tate. He broke into the mansion and started helping us fight The Family. He said he wanted to talk to you."
At the very fucking least, she hoped Brandr's presence helped to distract Tate from what had just happened. Even if it was only for a little while.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:15 am

The Mistress

"Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!" The Mistress came skipping down the hallway and engulfed Tate's face in her boobs. "Oh, I'm so happy you came back okay! You worried me so much!" she said, and looked at the rest of the gang. "Oh! And is this it? The whole gang? Hehe, they all look so lovely. Tate, once again, you impress me." she let go. "My my, and who is this?" she looked at Brandr. "He's so...tall! Very tall...like a knight! And yoooou!" going to Elisa. "So feminine and beautiful, but rough and tough...and yoooooou!" she ran over to Dianhua. "You are adorable! Such a cute man! Love the midrift showing there...and YOOOOOU!" she ran over to Lutria and held her up, twirling her. "Did you have fun on your first mission? Were you helpful dear? Make sure to learn everything about being human! Then adapt to them! Oh this is so exciting!" she went over to Loa and hugged him. "And Yooooooooooooou!" she just hugged him tightly. And then Mr. Bear. "And yooooou!" she hugged him too. "Such a good bear, with such soft fur and such big eyes! Oh I love it!" she backed away. "SO! How'd it go?"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:28 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 2 TAG_147394
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

The Knight silently looked at Tate as he asked who he was then pulled out a small letter marked with a large Green M on the front addressed to the Leader of Black Dragon... the letter read...
Dear, Current Leader of Black Dragon
Well well well, Nice to find that Black Dragon is still around after being gone for so many years. Upon entering the prison I heard you occupied portions of this Prison. Although we never made direct contact before but for the longest time The Muppets and Black Dragon have co-existed without interruption, mutually but separate... I'd like to extend that formally in the way of my very very large friend here... His memories and loyalties to the Muppets and anyone else for that matter have been utterly erased and he will obey and assist anyone within your organization until his death... Feel free to use him however you desire... You can check him if you wish but he has NO secrets about the Muppets in his brain and WILL obey no matter the request.
He has become disliked amongst our ranks and I'd prefer it if he just left us, so rather than throwing him away I figured you might want him. If you want him, He fights like no one's business, He'll do WHATEVER you say, He's mostly Gay but he'll over look that if you want, he still knows how to take care of himself otherwise and feed him well... Or If you don't just tell him to Self Destruct and he'll go off and kill himself in a dark alley.

Sincerely, KERMIT THE FROG

I LIVE TO SERVE...

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:44 am

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*

Upon seeing Tate walk in and get drenched, not to mention hit in the head with the bucket, Cassius flinched- but before he could really say anything, the male was speaking himself. When his name was mentioned, he flinched, muttering a quick apology under his breath that he expected the other would likely hear, despite how quiet it was. He had a feeling that he was being held responsible for his absence, despite how his flight had been late... Dianhua, seemed happy at least. And he was amused by Tate referring to Brandr as a thing- but then Mistress. He straightened upon seeing her, watching as she went around hugging people, and tensing a bit as if awaiting his turn- which... never came. He slowly relaxed, raising a brow at that- but trying not to act bothered. Was he in trouble...? He couldn't think of any reason to be other than being late- perhaps she just didn't like him. That was possible. You didn't have to like someone to find them useful, he certainly knew that from experience... He quite simply kept quiet, watching from where he was as Mistress spoke to Tate and everyone else- and as the stranger Elisa had brought with her handed her something. He had half a mind to stop him, unsure if he'd be a threat to her- but it seemed it was just paper. A note, perhaps- though he wondered why he couldn't just speak for himself... But that was none of his business, really- so he didn't let it bother him.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:24 am

Mr Bear

Mr Bear was always confused by Lao's random ranting, so he mostly tuned out the man's words while the prank was set up. He also couldn't bring himself to question whether it should still happen...but then Tate came in and it was done. Also it was funny. Until everyone realized that Tate was NOT in the mood. He said nothing asthe man proceeded to almost scold them, and the only sign of tension that could be noticed was the intensified fiddling with the stuffing in his pocket. Luckily Lao always found someone to blame, and the"knight" seemed perfectly guilty...mostly because no one knew who he was. He decided to stay quiet, until a familiar figure entered the den.

"Thank you. Good to be back."

He said simply to the Mistress as the woman came in, greeting everyone in turn except for Cassius. Feeling for the man, he extended his hand, offering him a handful of stuffing.

"It is therapeutic."

He explained to him, the words sounding strange in the robotic voice.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:34 am

The Mistress

The Mistress gasped.
"And you! Oh my goodness, what a ditz I am!" she ran over to Cassius, and hugged him, picking him up and twirling twice before letting him down. "It's soooo nice to meet you! All of you! Goodness, I haven't been this excited in ages!" she smiled brightly. She looked around. "Who wants tea? I would love some...Cuse!" she snapped her fingers and before you knew it, tea and food were made. "Oh goody! So, I'm still wondering how it went! The silence is utterly dreadful!" she said.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next