Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

+5
Skylark-13
Raven Todd
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
9 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 6 Empty Re: Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:10 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 6 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria
"Scanning....indentified. Filing away in memory and encryption."
Lutria's Theme- The wilds of the Mind

"You're being very rude." Lutria said, and didn't move. She knew about these explosions. Oh well. She just kept hacking into the bears system. "Hack complete...Bears, gregory is in danger." she muttered as a command. The bears started to respond, and turn to attack each other.

The Mistress felt a fist go into her boob. however, that hand got stuck.
"And who are you cute little thing?" she asked, as the room started to crumble. She punched the debris above her, but the debris over Pugsy...fell on Pugsy. "Oh dear, that's what this is about, isn't it? You could have just asked." she said, keeping her there with her boobs. The Mistress put her lips to the communicator again. "Your surprise attack is funny darling. I wasn't expecting it. Blame your officers for this, Ryder William Mercy." she said. She pocketed the communicator and looked at Daisy. "Hi sweetie." she sent her foot toward the girl. "Whoops!"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 6 Empty Re: Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:19 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 6 Daisy_10

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 6 Layout11

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Daisy's eyes widened, her jaw dropped as her fist got stuck in Xiu's breast "WHAT." she growled to Xiu, dangling from her boob as she continued to message Vulture Team "HEY! YOU'RE A BUTT!" Daisy growled to the lady. And then she was kicked, which got Daisy to fall to the floor shrieking, falling on her head. However, Daisy wasn't quite done yet "I'm getting back my dad!" she yelled, pointing to Xiu with flames of determination in her eyes "STUPID UGLY MUTANT BOOB THINGS!" she yelled, pulling out a cockroach and throwing it into her cleavage. Daisy then jumped over to Xiu and started to gnaw at her legs.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 6 Teddy10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:23 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 6 Lao_110
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao smirked to Isaac as he followed, he couldn't help it, Isaac was being such good prey "Come on! You gonna keep running! This is more of a hunt than a fight! Hahahahahah!" he taunted Isaac, pulling a card from his sleeve to slash and deflect the card thrown at him by Isaac. Lao then chased quickly after, of course, Lao was fast, very fast "Come on boy! Give me some sport! Haha!" he managed to catch up, running on the wall to Isaac's right before jumping off it and roundhouse kicking towards Isaac's face "You can't run kid! You probably can't fight either actually... so I guess you're just gonna have to die!"

"You may call me Mister Lao, it is -very- nice to meet you!"

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 6 Ossybye
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 6 Empty Re: Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (Black Dragon)

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:31 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 6 SouryuuLeonfull1585660

Isaac ignored what Lao said as he continued to run down the hallway. Can't look back. Can't look back. Have to keep running to either find the room or to have Daisy find it while has Lao distracted. He heard a noise as he looked over to his right area to see that Lao was running on the walls. Oh shit! He raised his arms in front of his face as they took the roundhouse kicked as the boy was sent back and skidded on the ground. A few bruises on his back started to show now as he ran back to the direction where he originally came from. There was no way that he could fight Lao right now, not in his condition. He was also wishing that Daisy had that glue card made so he could use it.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:20 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 6 Mistress1_zps0147e7b7
Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 6 Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

"Dad?" she asked, pausing...and then laughing. "Puggy you ROGUE!" she said, and looked at the little girl. And suddenly cockaroach. "Oh my, that tickles." she said, and then felt Daisy bite her. "You know...you're one of the oddest children...Oh well." she took her other leg, and brought it down on Daisy's neck, in a high heel. She flung the bug away in the process. "As proud as I am of my legs...hands off."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:27 am

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Daisy continued to nom on Xiu's legs until she heard a certain threatening tone to Xiu's words "Hmm...?" oh a leg, that didn't look good. Seeing a heel flying towards her, Daisy rolled away, she did not want her neck to be crushed. Panting, Daisy kept some distance from the woman "..." she didn't know what to do, she wasn't even remotely as strong as this lady, whom could crush her within a moment's notice if she really wanted to. Pulling out a remote from her shirt, she glared to the Mistress and muttered "I didn't want to use this... but..." the button was pressed, and barking was heard in the distance. Some time passed, and what sounded like a stampede could be heard. Daisy tossed the remote over to Xiu's feet then walked over to the rubble. A second later, DOZENS OF DOGS FLOODED INTO THE BLACK DRAGON HQ, all running towards Xiu. Daisy used her anti-gravity remote to move the rubble off Pugsy, and began to drag him out of the room as the dogs literally dog-piled on top of Xiu.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:32 am

Of the Black Dragon Clan

"Oh no you don't!" the elderly man taunted Isaac as he continued to run. He was impressed by Isaac's block, he could have sworn a strike like that would have broken through his guard last fight, but he didn't quite notice that yet. Instead he kept chasing him, unwilling to let Isaac get away "You can run but you can't hide blondy! Come on you pathetic little kid! TRY!" he yelled, pulling out a few flaming cards and throwing them towards Isaac's back "Lets see those wounds burn, shall we~?" he chirped, his goal at this point was to inflict as much pain on Isaac as possible.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:42 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 6 Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

"Good luck with the lead weights dear." she said, just kind of watching, and then suddenly dogs. "DOGGIES!? AWWW! COME'ERE BOYS!" she cooed, and she was dog piled. There was barking and biting and licking, but nothing the woman couldn't handle. Outside her door, there were some footman with electro rods trained on Daisy. About a hundred of them. Soon, the dogs seemed to fall asleep, and the Mistress stood up, dusting herself off. "Sleeping aroma perfume...because I'm worth it." she said. "Deary, you really want Puggy back don't you...here." she gave her the lock to his weights. "Take him home. He's been fully healed of his injuries. Tell Vulture it's a favor." she said with a smile. She had what she wanted from Pugsy already. It was okay to let him home.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 6 Empty Re: Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (Black Dragon)

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:44 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac kept on running as he didn't try to look back. No he can't look back. One false step and it's curtains for him. But then Lao said the one word that Isaac hated the most. Blondy. He hated people saying that to him as a kid and even now. He regretted that had to be his codename but he gritted his teeth as he kept on running. No, he can't get pissed either. He heard what Lao said though as he felt something burning coming towards him. What the hell was that? He looked behind him to see that some flame cards were coming at him. Oh shit! He ducked down as he was able to avoid some of them, but one grazed his side as the immense burning hurt and the other one started to catch his bandages on fire. Isaac was now freaking out as he used his hands to put out the fire, a few winces coming out of him as his hands took the burn abuse. He then looked back at Lao as he stopped running. Damn this man...

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:56 am

Daisy began to drag Pugsy around on the floor, until she saw about a hundred footmen all looking towards her "GRRRRRRR....!" Daisy's expression intensified as she pulled out a chainsaw "COME AND GET ME!" she yelled triumphantly, preparing for the battle of her life. Except the Mistress called them off. Oh. Well then. Daisy dropped the chainsaw, walked over to Xiu, and then kicked her shin "FINE!" she yelled, dragging Pugsy away "ISAAC STOP BEING GAY WE'RE LEAVING!" she yelled, dragging Pugsy around whilst still looking very pissed off.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:05 am

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao finally stopped to laugh at Isaac as his bandages caught fire "HAHAHA! That's great! You're hilarious! Have you ever considered becoming a clown? YOU'D BE GREAT AT IT!" he taunted Isaac, shuffling his cards. And then Isaac stopped running. Suddenly, Lao's smiled disappeared, and he seemed to be taking this a bit more seriously "So... finally decided to fight aye...?" he questioned the blonde, pulling out a card and pointing it to Isaac. And then Daisy said it was time to leave. Lao kept his eyes focused on Isaac, so if he ran he'd attack.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:13 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac continued to glare at Lao as the man continued to make fun of him. He hated this man. The only problem was that he was cornered. What can he do? Did Daisy even find Pugsy yet? That was answered when he heard Daisy yelling that they had to go. Did she find Pugsy and why did she sound angry? Just what happened over there? He looked at Lao as he tried to figure out an escape plan. Should he use the card that Daisy made for him? No. If he uses it now, Lao will see it and can know how to plan for it next time. There had to be a way. Wait, the ceiling! That's it! That ceiling can be his getaway! Isaac took out five cards as he threw them above Lao and infront of him as the impact causes the cards to explode, sending rubble in front of Lao and on him as well. Isaac knew this wouldn't end Lao as he started to run again. "DAISY! WHERE ARE YOU!" He yelled trying to find out where the little girl was.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:44 am

Lao was ready to throw about five more cards towards Isaac when he saw his enemy pull out some cards of his own "Oh... you planning something Blondey...?" Lao taunted him, before the cards blew up and rubble fell down upon Lao. Lao managed to flip backwards away from harm, but he was cut off from Isaac. Bummer. The elderly many pouted and put his cards back in his jacket "Party-pooper... no cake for you..." he muttered, fixing his glasses.

Daisy replied to Isaac with a "I'M LEAVING! LET'S GO!" in what was likely a VERY angry yell, it certainly sounded like it. Daisy walked outside of the building to see her bears fighting each other "Ugh..." the little girl let out a sigh and pulled out her controller, pressing a button down on it "GAY-" she barked out, immediately followed by all of the bears self-destructing, causing a fair amount of damage to just about everything around them. Daisy then casually dragged Pugsy away "ISAAC! I'M LEAVING!" she continued, simply dragging her father out as she simply walked away, likely to funland.
(EXIT DAISY AND PUGSY)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:52 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 6 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria

"Bear system locked in memory..." Lutria said, as a bomb squad undid the explosives carefully. Soon, she was able to move. She went outside and saw Lao. "Mister Lao!" she ran over to him, holding one of his hands. "You need to sleep more...right?" she asked.

THe Mistress smiled. She called one of her scientists.
"The Pugsy sample....use it. This was what Figgy worked for, and now we have it." she smiled and went out. "I say that was fun and successful. Now where is everyone? Are they all dead again? Uhh...how awful...le SIGH!" she sat down in a lounge chair.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:00 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac kept on moving as he didn't want to be caught sticking around at one place as he heard Daisy yell again. Was she outside? He walked out to see that all of the bears were self destructing. What the heck happened? He tried to look around for the girl again when he barely heard something about leaving. Looks like she already left. Did she find Pugsy? He didn't have time to check since more footmen were in there as he ran over to where he hid the motorcycle as he left.

*Exit Isaac*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:13 am

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao let out a weak smile as Isaac ran off "You little... pussy..." he muttered in a weak voice, turning back just in time to see Lutria running to him "What's wrong...?" he asked, looking at her in confusion. He stared at her hand when she grabbed him, and as she asked him if he needed to sleep, he sort of just looked at her oddly "I... I guess? I'm not sure- I feel fine right now, yes...-" Lao pulled out a card which was in face- a mirror (!)- and looked at his reflection. He looked fine, no more pale than usual, no blood "I'm fine..." he muttered, slipping the card back into his jacket "Wow- what was that anyways!? Bears attacking! A little girl! That little blonde shit! I'm confused-" he doubted Xiu would explain everything to him, she was often a very cryptic lady, so he just found it best to ignore the whole event for now "This city is WEIRD- I like it!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:08 am

Test Subject #3071
Lutria

"It was an attempt to gain back their lost member. I think our Master gave him back." she said, still holding his hand. They kind of looked like Father and Daughter with the hair and stuff. "We should return...come..." she said, walking back, pulling him with her.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:48 pm

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 6 Tate72_zps0151949e

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
-------------------------------------
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

As Tate walked back to the base, he looked around, whistling as he saw all of the rubble lying around in the wake of what appeared to have been a large attack.
"Damn...who had the balls to actually attack us right at home base...?" he asked no one in particular, letting out a little chuckle as he walked inside, glancing back over his shoulder for a moment to check if Cassius was catching up to him. No--? Good.
He headed inside, looking around, then calling,

"Hey, we're back--we got Conqueror Town--some one-eyed blue chick from Paladin led some people against us, but we beat them pretty easily. What happened here--?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - The Big Gundown
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:58 pm

The Mistress

Xiu came out, seeing Tate.
"Ah! Tate darling! Good! I'm glad you showed Pally what for!" she said with a smile. "As for here, oh some Vultures wanted their prisoner back. They were butthurt about us taking over the Crater." she said. "Not that it's a big deal. I mean, if we can do it once, we can do it again. Hehe." she said. "Anyway, I'm glad you're here! I am thinking about another place to take over. We've crippled one place, maybe we can cripple another." she smiled. "Anyway, for now...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANHUA!" she went over and hugged him. "I read on your file, today's your birthday right! A celebration is in order! Lutria darling, go make a cake! There needs to be cake...and I have a present for yooooou!" she said, and looked at Tate. "And you too..." she giggled.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:49 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 6 116_zps93b1b7e7

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*
-------------------------
“Beauty is everything, and sometimes, you have to go through pain to achieve it- but don't worry, I'll help you get there!”

Cassius took his time getting back to the base, letting Tate gain a head start and allowing himself a chance to smoke- a habit that helped him calm down after battles, usually. When finally he walked in, he cast his gaze around, humming some- though he raised a brow as Mistress mentioned that it was Dianhua's birthday. "Birthday huh...? Happy birthday then, Dianhua- you might just get to see Tate in his birthday suit as a present. If you watch closely." The male smirked as he stuck his cigarette between his lips and carefully set his sword, sheathe and all, down- and then he slipped out of his kimono, leaving him in pants and shoes- the shoes of which he quickly got rid of. Once he was mostly undressed, he turned to look at Tate, staring him down. "Alright Tate... time's up. You're not gonna get away from this... why not just give in, hm...?" Cassius raised a brow, giving Tate a chance to give in to whatever it was he was proposing as he stepped towards the other slowly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:07 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

Tate smiled calmly at Xiu as she appeared, listening to what she had to say, then replying,
"A new place to take over? Ohh? What place?" Then came the talk of Dianhua's birthday, and Tate went ahead and gave the purplette a smile. "Oh, it's past midnight already? I was waiting for when I could finally say happy birthday! Well then--happy birthday, Dianhua." He actually hadn't had any idea that it was Dianhua's birthday, but hey--nobody needed to know that--Tate turned to look at the Mistress with an expectant smile as she said that she had a surprise for him, to which he replied, "Yeeees~?"
But then suddenly Cassius was there--and already half undressed wow--Tate hesitated for a moment, his eyebrows slowly rising before he then looked to Xiu with a calm smile. "Excuse me for just a moment, angel--I'll be right back." And with that, Tate took off down the hall in a full-on dash--straight away from Cassius. Apparently, whatever Cassius was suggesting wasn't exactly Tate's cup of tea--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:25 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 6 Black-Lagoon.Revy_.640x960-4
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

Elisa and Brandr entered Chinatown soon after Tate.She whistled as she took in the damage Daisy and Isaacs attack had done to Chinatown.  Before she could ask what happened, Tate beat her to the punch. She nodded at the others as she and Brandr joined the others. She smiled at the mistress's suggestion. With the exception of Vultures base, she was just fine with hitting the other factions where it hurts. Honestly not alot of them had left her with a very positive opinion of them, so their suffering was only a positive in her mind. Elisa looked over at Dionhua. "I didn't know that. Happy birthday,Liebhaber Junge." She looked at Lutria and the Mistress. A party sounded fun. She didn't know if Lutria could cook, but the girl had to be a better cook than her mother was. Elisa loved her mom, but among the many things Bridgette  Hardy was a good cook was not one of them. Actually come to think of it, she hadnt really celebrated a birthday with anyone outside of her family. This would be kind of new for her. "I'm not exactly a great cook, but I know a little bit about baking. If Lutria needed any assistance I could help." She honeslty wasn't expecting to be taken up on her offer, but she thought she'd put it out there. Elisa smirked a bit at the Mistresses giggle. She wondered if Tate would like this gift as much as their boss seemed to. Either way this seemed like it was going to be interesting.

[/color]
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:21 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 6 57_zps6f8f744a

Dianhua Nanhai
Chīqíng

i will follow him, follow him wherever he may go
there isn`t an ocean too deep
a mountain so high it can keep me away

______________________________________________________________________________________

Dianhua still hadn`t fully recovered from the mini heart attack that came with that bear from earlier- but as he followed the rest into the HQ again, the slight carnage that had been wreaked inside was a bit distracting. "Woah..." He hummed, glancing about- at least, whoever it was, the Mistress and Lao had been enough to scare them off...
That had been so distracting-- that when the Mistress said happy birthday to him, he nearly jumped about a foot into the air. "H-Huh--?" Suddenly Elisa and Tate were saying it too-- and the Mistress was talking about cake-- a huge grin overcame his features, as well as a slight tinge of pink. "Aww-- thanks, you guys...! I mean- I was hoping I`d get to spend today not in this silly place... but, it`ll be enough of a present to make our enemies cry and stuff! Right--?"
He was definetely looking forward to that cake, yes-- he loved sweets! But, his thoughts were pulled right away from Tate as Cassius said a thing. A-- thing indeed-- "W-Wait, what--?" He squeaked, the pink on his cheeks darkening into crimson-- "I-I-I don`t--I--I wouldn`t--birthday what--?" Whatever it was that Cassius was referring to, it had Tate dashing right off-- he wasn`t sure if he had ever seen his boss run that fast before...! "I-Is he okay--? Should we get him--? Wh-what`s going on--"  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Dianhua`s Theme - Ping Pong Circulate
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:59 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) - Page 6 116_zps93b1b7e7

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*
“Beauty is everything, and sometimes, you have to go through pain to achieve it- but don't worry, I'll help you get there!”

Cassius sighed a bit as Tate took off, staring after the male quietly- he was counting off in his head, though upon hearing the questions from Dianhua, he chuckled. "Oh no, I've got it- he's just being stubborn... he knows he won't get away--" Sighing, Cassius dropped his cigarette and used his foot, shoeless and all, to put it out- before he suddenly just took off after Tate, chasing the other down the hall. "Come back here you fucker!!! You know I'm gonna catch you!! Just give in!" he yelled, looking actually rather amused by his chase.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:49 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

"Not on your life!" Tate called back to Cassius as he continued his dash down the hall, skidding around a corner and running distinctly past the bathroom--he didn't want to get cornered in there. That would be bad. Very bad. So, instead, he kept running until he came to an alcove in the wall--quickly slipping into it, and standing as still as possible to attempt to avoid detection. Maybe Cassius would run right by him--that might work--So, he stayed there, grumbling quietly to himself, "Fucker doesn't know when to quit--"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next