Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

+5
Skylark-13
Raven Todd
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
9 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) Empty Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:50 am

This is one of the bigger buildings in Chinatown, and while on the outside it looks like a pile of shit, it's actually quite lavish on the inside, decorated in the Chinese way. Red walls and Golden Dragons everywhere, and going up the floors are living quarters, labs, and several other facilities. There is an underground as well, but only the Mistress and her trusted members are allowed there.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) Empty Re: Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:48 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) Mistress2_zps59af5cdc
The Mistress

The Mistress was watching over her operation, in deep thought. There was something that had to be done, but she needed to know the perfect person to get the job done. She let out a long sigh, and kept thinking about it, really puzzled.
"Oh me oh my...there is so much to do...and so much I can't seem to get done...what is a girl to do in this time?" she asked herself, inspecting her nails. "Maybe Tate can help...the dears been so helpful since Hal's death...and he's got himself a group now...so...maybe..." she kept thinking out loud, while everyone was going about their business ignoring her and letting her have her space.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) Empty Re: Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:27 am

Chinatown // Black Dragon HQ (The Trust) Tate74_zps8f2a865d

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
-------------------------------------
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

"Well, I'm certainly glad that I've been able to be so helpful to you...!" echoed a voice into the room as Tate entered, smiling warmly at The Mistress as he approached her. He paused for a moment to give her a gentlemanly bow, even taking off his hat for a moment with a sweep of his hand before he straightened up again, replacing his hat upon his head. "I only wish that I could do more...Sorry for the wait. We came over here as soon as the plane landed." He took a moment to observe the room, his eyes eventually falling back upon The Mistress. "And I've brought everyone that you requested, of course. Everybody was really eager to see you--you should've seen them on the plane. They could barely contain themselves." He gave a quiet chuckle, his smile placid. "I don't think that anyone was more excited to see you than I was, though."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - The Big Gundown
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:30 pm

The Mistress

"Oh Tate, you flatter me. Oh, that reminds me, you have someone else on the roster for your team. She's being kept here, I'll introduce you later." the said, and got up. "Tate, it's so good to see you, and you got here so quickly. You're such a good boy." she giggled. "Now Tate...darling...I need you to do something very important for me. I need you to take over Highend, destroying whatever stands in your way...Except for some choice people." she said, smiling. "There is something there that is in danger of being discovered...and frankly, we can't have that."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:45 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

"I'm always happy to welcome in new members--I'll look forward to meeting her," Tate smiled lightly when The Mistress mentioned a new person for the roster, then listened to her as she continued. His smile brightened as she complimented him, a healthy dose of color flushing into his cheeks. "Anything for you." He shifted his position just slightly as he listened to her request, then nodded to her. "We'll make quick work of it, not to worry. Who are the people that you don't want us to harm?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:03 pm

The Mistress

"Only one person. Eve Falcone. She wants her legacy so badly, she will get it, the rest can die out." she said, smiling. "Now Tate, how exactly are the new troops doing? I except them to be on par, or above Hal's merry troupe. You can assure me this, correct?" she asked.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:51 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

"Alright--Eve Falcone. We'll make sure to wipe out anyone else who tries to defy us. And if Falcone tries to get in the way, we'll detain her somewhere," Tate replied to The Mistress with a placid smile. Once she had asked about the troops, he continued, "Oh, not to worry. Hal's people were nothing compared to what we have now. Only the very best of the best for our beloved Mistress." Gingerly, he took her hand, placing a gentle kiss on it before affectionately holding her hand in his two own hands. "I would never even dream of disappointing you."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:03 pm

The Mistress

"Oh Tate darling." she grinned and placed a kiss on his cheek. "You are such a treat. I always do enjoy your company, and I'm glad to hear your report. With your group, I'm sure everything will be okay. It's a rather easy mission, we just need Highend! It's time we expanded anyway! Chinatown is so dead compared to the lavish place like that. I do adore Chinatown, but it's so campy." she giggled.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:09 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

"I agree completely," Tate replied to her, having met her kiss to his cheek with an appreciative smile. "After all, who is more deserving of the finest this place has to offer than your fine organization? I'm assuming that you want us to keep as much of the architecture intact as we can? And do you want us to move out immediately?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:44 pm

The Mistress

"Nah, you can destroy all the buildings you want. And get rid of that gaush mansion. Ew." she chuckled. "It'a ruins of it's former splendor. A mockery. But anyway, we need to wait for them to arrive. Explain what they are gonna do, and then bam. I do fully trust your judgement with that Tate dearest." The Mistress had big plans for Highend. The Family was now just in the way.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:06 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Tate grinned as The Mistress informed him that they could actually destroy all of the buildings they wanted--especially when she made the explicit request to destroy the mansion. Once she was finished speaking, he replied to her, his expression becoming calmly pleasant again,
"As you wish. I'll make sure that we make quick work of it. We won't disappoint you."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:28 pm

The Mistress

"I know you won't dearest." she nodded. "Oh right." she went and grabbed a file from her desk in her room, and gave it to Tate. "Experiment #3701. She's being held in the labs on the first floor. When your other members arrive, go get her too." she said. "When are they arriving anyway?" she asked.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:51 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

"I'll make sure to," Tate took the file that was given to him with a smile, looking at its cover for a moment before looking back at The Mistress. "Ah...they'll be arriving tomorrow. However, once they arrive, I'll be sure that we get on to the mission as soon as possible."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:04 pm

The Mistress

"Good...yes that's grand." The Mistress said. "I expect you to get this job done. This is important." she said. She thought that maybe she should contact Charles and see what he was planning. Or not. Who knows. She had her own organization to run, and she needed to do what she needed to do.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:21 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

"Without a doubt, we'll complete this mission to the utmost of our ability. Don't you worry--I've got it covered," Tate gave The Mistress a reassuring smile, nodding lightly. "Was there anything else important that you wanted to speak with me about...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:30 pm

The Mistress

"Ah...yes well, there is something else I guess I should say. Don't destroy the ground. Don't allow debris to fall into the sewers. I want the place preserved." she said, turning away for a moment. "It's very important for me...for the future of the world...and Black Dragon. Trust me on this one dearest." She smiled at Tate. "It's very important."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:45 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

"Very well--I'll be sure to prevent anything very bad from happening to the ground and the sewers," Tate replied, taking note of The Mistress' request. He paused for a moment, adjusting his hat a bit, then spoke again, giving The Mistress a big smile, "Of course I trust you, angel...there's not a single person that I'd place more trust in than you. I know that you've got everything under control."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:05 am

The Mistress

"Very good...are you hungry darling? Would you like some dinner? The chef can make anything you want, just ask." she said, with a smile. "I'm famished myself. I fear I forgot to eat today!" she chuckled to herself. "Would you like anything darling? I think I'll have dumplings. Those sound delicious."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:38 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

"Oh, you're too kind," Tate smiled at The Mistress, then thought on it for a moment. "Actually, dumplings sound great right about now. I think that I'll have some, too. We need to eat up tonight--tomorrow is going to be a big day, after all."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:46 am

The Mistress

"I'll tell the chef. Steamed okay?" The Mistress smiled and told a nearby subordinate. Then she was given some wine glasses. "Is this my normal?" she asked, and the man nodded. "Good boy." she took them and gave one to Tate. "I want to toast...to the success of the upcoming operation." she smiled.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:07 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

"An excellent idea," Tate replied to The Mistress, taking the glass that was offered to him, then clinking it gently together with The Mistress' glass. "Cheers--to our success!" He took a small sip of wine once the toast was over, then gave The Mistress a calm smile as he spoke again, "You know that I love spending time with you, angel, but I'm afraid that I can't stick around for too long. I need to get everything prepared for when the rest of the Clan arrives, so that they'll be fully prepared when they arrive tomorrow."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:49 am

The Mistress

"I know dear, I've been taking up too much of your precious time as is. You should go...as it pains me to tell you that darling." she said, and sat down as the dumplings arrived. "Oooh food." she said, and ate one, biting into it and chewing, looking sexy doing it, cause damn dat mouth dou. She sipped the wine and smiled at Tate. "I know you won't disappoint. But if you could do me a favor sometime after the mission? Shu and Kai want to see you again. They enjoyed your last visit." she smiled.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:25 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Tate sat down at the table as well, eating a dumpling as he listened to The Mistress ask a favor of him. After he finished the dumpling, he spoke,
"Ah, the little ones, right? Of course I'll pay them a visit--I love kids." He gave The Mistress a smile and a cheerful nod, before he picked up another dumpling and began to eat it. He stayed there with The Mistress for a little while, eating and chatting for a little bit, until he rolled up his sleeve slightly to look at his watch, then stood up from the table. "I hate to eat and run, but--duty calls," he said to her, smiling calmly. "I'll be sure to come see you again once I'm done with the preparations, alright?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:31 am

The Mistress

The Mistress nodded, kissing Tate's cheek.
"Thank you dear. Take care now. Say hello to the gang for me." she said, and ate another dumpling and drank some more wine. "I think...I need to do that again...so soon? Oh dear." she rolled her eyes, but giggled.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:32 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Tate returned The Mistress' kiss, leaning down slightly to peck her gently on the cheek in turn, then smiled at her.
"They'll all sure be happy to hear from you--I'll make sure that they get the message. See you later, angel--I'll make sure to come see you once all of the work is done."
He gave her a bow, then, as he had done when he first came in, then, after tossing one last smile her way, turned, and headed towards the door.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next