Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Man's Land: Red Sun

+3
Akikazemoon
MercutianUnknown
Amazing Pan-Sensei
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 Empty Re: No Man's Land: Red Sun

Post  Emu Queen Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:59 am

No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 4_zps593cc41b

Dalila     Inoue
ROLLING STAR

keep your faith, raise your lively face
just get rid of those broken wings, you`re strong enough by now! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ah?" Dali mused, tilting her head in the opposite direction. "Hnn... I guess Hayato-nee knows what she`s doing... but, what`d they do to us--?" She craned her neck to look up at Atsuko-- honestly, this height different was sort of really hard to ignore-- everyone here was so tall--!
She was about to further interrogate the elder girl-- but, Hayato`s preferred method of getting Golden Overdrive`s attention pulled her away. That... was the coolest thing ever...! "Oh-! I wanna help--! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY--!!!" Dali decided to join in on the pinkette`s super legit call to battle, except she didn`t really have a megaphone like Hayato did-- so she was just sort of screeching by herself over here-- not very effective--   

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Dali`s Theme - Maiden Color my Life
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:04 am

No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 011_zps5ec417fb
Akahana "Hana" Arai
Scarlet Spider

Hana returned Daisuke's nod. She smiled. She was glad Resse had been able to get this far this quickly. Resse had basically worked nonstop on her new project since she'd come up with a way to extend her dragons invisibility to their bikes. Hana looked over to Harue as he pocketed the device, clearly not understanding the situation. She smiled at him, kindly. Harue meant well but...  

Harue, we put that into our bikes and they can become invisible.
Hana looked up as she suddenly heard Hayato's voice. She listened a little confused. Why were they supposed to be insulted by being called gay? Saying they should stone themselves was rude, but she didn't really find being called gay insulting, since she knew she at least half liked girls like that. She looked over to see what Daisuke was going to do. Her grip reflexively tightening on the hilt of the katana strapped to her back. She looked at everyone, trying to get some feeling of what everyone wanted to do. Hana was as up for a fight as anyone, but with all of the rumors about a gang war coming they did need to be careful.
Daisuke, if this is who I think it is, this could get really bad. I'm ready if you are , but we need to be careful that this doesn't turn into something bigger than we can handle.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:44 am

No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 Tumblr_mrwusg9s2o1s2hir7o1_500-Copy_zpsc8303b71
Tomoko Matsumi
Historian

Tomoko smiled politely at the Vice President as he bowed before her. Eirin-san was always one of the more enthusiastic people on the Student Council. She found him easier to deal with than most because of this. He was of the few people she'd met who she could potentially believed valued their work as much as she did.
I'm glad to hear that. My day has been well.
She turned at the sound of Noriko's voice. She nodded at the girl, speaking to her in a neutral tone that could hold some form of appreciation if one took the time to analyze it.
Hello, Saito-san. I trust you've had an interesting morning. 
Tomoko sat down and began organizing her files. She acknowledged Desiree's entrance with a nod, looking up at the girl for a moment before returning back to her work for the moment.
We're glad to see you've received Eirin-sans report as well. Hopefully you've had a nice day as well.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:22 pm

No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 Noriko53_zps6a974817

Noriko Saito
Burst Valkyrie
-------------------------------------
"You can be sure that I'll do my best for everyone--for the sake of our future!"

"Good morning, Eirin-kun!" Noriko greeted Eirin as he greeted her, then she turned to Tomoko, greeting her in turn. "A-And good morning to you, too, Tomoko-san!" As everyone moved to sit down, Noriko moved to a chair of her own, placing the small rock that she'd found down onto the edge of the table, then sitting down, taking a good ten seconds to make sure that her clothes and hair and everything were all nice and neat--she didn't want anyone thinking that she was sloppy, after all! She couldn't sit all the way back in her chair due to the cybernetic box on her back, but she was okay with that--she just had to sit forward a bit, and she had gotten used to it, anyway. Then, she picked up the rock again, holding it in her hands, turning it over and over, fidgetting slightly with her hands in her lap. She was beginning to figure that she could keep this rock--pet rocks were a thing, right? She could call him Kotaro! Or Yukimura. Or something like that--
As Desiree walked in, Noriko nodded to her, greeting her as well,
"Good morning, Desiree-san!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noriko's Theme - Torukia
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:26 pm

No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 Atsuko14_zps95597ad4

Atsuko Tachibana
Arctic Steel
"I'll show you all--I'll prove to you that strength and beauty can come together as one!"

Atsuko was about to reply to Dali--but then suddenly Hayato's wonderful plan happened--and Tsuko was laughing and Dali joined in, and Atsuko kind of just--looked really confused and surprised. Was that really going to be enough to draw them out--? She wanted to give some kind of reaction to this, but at the moment, she was kind of caught just watching the people doing the summoning shout--just kind of staring. She didn't know if she wanted to be caught screeching that word--or screeching at all--screeching didn't seem tough enough at all! So, she kind of crossed her arms quietly and decided to wait for the others to finish--she could help out with things once fighting things started--talking things weren't exactly her talent--even if it was just a bunch of them screeching the word 'gay'--

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atsuko's Theme - To Tell the Truth
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:36 pm

No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 Tumblr_n190bxMGDf1t9n6n2o1_500_zps8b1be64d
Desiree Bellerose
Treasurer of Student Council
Oh, you think you've won...checkmate. You lose.
Desiree's Theme- Above the Rabble

"Hello dears." she said to Noriko and Tomoko. She smiled at the others too. "So, does anyone know why this meeting has been called? I'm not too sure and I want to know." she said, crossing her arms. "And I have a meeting with some back ally dealings that I need to get to in the a few minutes."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:26 am

No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 Tumblr_mrwusg9s2o1s2hir7o1_500-Copy_zpsc8303b71
Tomoko Matsumi
Historian

Tomoko looked up as she finished sorting through her files. She had enough copies that should every member of the council would be able to have one on hand if needed. Tomoko looked at Desiree neutrally, noting the Treasurers stance silently.
It hasn't been confirmed but I believe this meeting concerns the delinquent problem. We've needed to address the matter for some time now.
Tomoko had been watching the gangs from the moment they had come into being, even when they were no more than a nuisance their potential for trouble had not been lost on her. With news of a possible gang war on the horizon, this feeling only worsened. They needed to be dealt with now, before they enacted anything they would have too much difficulty reversing. She kept her tone neutral as she addressed Desiree.  
May I ask what your meeting is about that it overshadows a meeting of the student council? 
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:18 am

No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 9_zpsbb101f6f

Raiko Kiryuu
The Dragon of Satsugai
-------------------------
"I assure you this little 'problem' will soon be dealt with, like lame cattle that are no longer useful that are led to the slaughter."

Raiko sighed as she waited, impatient for everyone to get there already. She needed to get the meeting through with so everyone knew what was going on, yet- before Eirin had even called for them, they began showing up. That made her annoyed, and she glared quietly as first Tomoko and then Noriko entered, but she didn't say anything yet. Instead, she waited as Eirin went off and did the call she wanted, watching as he left and then fixing her eyes upon those there in a cold, hawkish sort of stare- as if they were prey. Although loud, the screeching of the intercom didn't even make her flinch, and instead of reacting she just continued her staring- at least, until Desiree appeared. Though... then she just stared at the girl, until Eirin returned. Finally, everyone was here... She didn't say anything even then, however. She merely sat there, her chin resting on her head, and watched them. Examined them, and how they were acting in front of her. It wasn't until Desiree spoke of what the meeting was about that she moved, though she raised a brow in surprise as the girl dared say she had something else to get to.
"Silence," Raiko commanded, voice sudden and stern over the chatter of the others. She'd stood up, hands behind her back as she swept her gaze over everyone there. "First of all, I do not like when members of the council show up early. If you have questions or concerns, speak to Eirin-kun for an appointment. If not, I don't need to see you ahead of time- at least not in this room. Do not assume there is a meeting simply because I am in here. Second, if you would all sit down and stop talking I would tell you what it is about- Desiree, you will stay through the meeting no matter how long it takes because this takes precedence over anything else, and Tomoko- if you do not know what is going to be discussed, do not act like you do. Do not speak as if you know what is going to happen here, nor in any sort of condescending way. I have reasons for having not discussed the delinquent problem with you before now and you will accept that. Now, if you'd all quiet down, we can get started..."
The women then proceeded to look over her council, eyes piercing and harsh- as if daring someone to question her- before she slowly sat down again, giving a heavy sigh. "... We shall be discussing the delinquent problem today, as finally enough information has been gathered for the issue to be properly understood," she stated, as if nobody else had said that yet.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:41 am

No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 Tumblr_n190bxMGDf1t9n6n2o1_500_zps8b1be64d
Desiree Bellerose
Treasurer of Student Council
Oh, you think you've won...checkmate. You lose.
Desiree's Theme- Above the Rabble

"Well dear, it's-" but then Raiko happened. Desiree rolled her eyes and she giggled. "Sorry ma'am. I'll behave." she said, and then was going to listen to the meeting as she was supposed to.
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:46 am

Tomoko Matsumi
Historian

Tomoko looked over at Raiko as the woman spoke for the first time. She had been aware of her presence throughout the conversation. Their leader's presence was impossible to ignore on most occasions. She nodded deeply and respectfully at the woman after she had finished speaking.
I apologize. I had come here looking for Eirin-san to do just that. I meant no disrespect.
Tomoko's fingers silently trailed over her files as she waited for what Raiko had to say. She didn't like being treated as if she were acting insubordinate but Tomoko kept her face calm as she waited for the meeting to begin. She had long become used to Raiko and her view of anyone besides her vice president, so having a reaction to her words outside of correcting the perceived misstep was rather meaningless. She was glad the meeting was indeed about the delinquent situation. Her expression hardened even further into that of the utmost seriousness. 
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:52 pm

No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 3_Reese
Reese Rathian
Golden Overdrive's Badlands Blues
Reese's Theme - Counting Stars

Reese turned looking up at the noise from the loudspeaker... She turned off her music then cracked her knuckles and wiped off some oil from her forehead and hands... She did not look happy... Oh Fuck these morons... Spec?... The Dragon perked up... Load up as many blade cartridges as you can hold... And fuel up your boosters... The Blue Robot walked off to reequip itself as Reese turned to Daisuke and the others... I don't give a shit we can't let this sit... Man up if you have to Harue... Word get's out we get bad mouthed by some bitch and we didn't do anything about it and our reputation drops... If our reputation drops at this point it'll let the other gangs think they can come around and fuck with us whenever they want... And don't think the Student Council won't notice; they'll start screwing with us more too... As you might tell Reese was not happy at the moment... Harue might not wanna hit any girls but Reese was about to ready to break someone's face... Specular came back and when Reese asked if he was finished the Dragon nodded it's head then turned on his cloaking device... Reese looked over to Hana as she spoke... If this gets big it won't be anything we do... What do you say we go show them what we think of 'em, Daisuke?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:03 pm

No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 Hayato13
No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 Hayato10
"FAKE AND GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY-!" it was plainly obvious that Hayato intended to keep this as classy as possible. When Dali joined in, Hayato's smile grew "That's my girl! Put your spirit into it! I heard that yelling a lot has a 60% chance of preventing polio!" where she pulled those statistics from was anyone's guess. Either way, Hayato was sort of getting impatient, she was expecting scary biker guys to just swoop in from the sun the second her insults were heard "Grrr- HEY! WHERE MY GAY BIKER BABIES AT!? I'm itching for a fight here! Don't leave me waiting!" as if she had run out of patient, Hayato's right fist was clenched- the one holding the speaker- it was promptly crushed into pieces.
"Hey! Hey! Hey! Come on now...! It's no fun if you run away!"
Hayato Theme - O-Shui

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:39 pm

No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 Tsuko2_zpsb3f640ca
Tsuko Himori
The Leopard of Satsugai
You take shit from people, and they take advantage? You push back and fuck them up!
Tsuko's Theme- You Wanna Scrap?

Tsuko saw that Hayato was getting a little frustrated. She grinned and stood forward.
"HEY OVERDRIVE! MOTORCYCLES ARE FOR PANSIES! WHATS THE REASON FOR RIDING THEM, TOO BUTCH FOR YOUR FEET!?" she yelled, waiting for anything to react. "This is stupid, can we just trash their shit now?"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:14 pm

No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 Crona_%28awesome%29
Poe
The Living Enigma
Poe's Theme - Sweet Dreams
\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/

Suddenly a dark shape seemed to emerge from the shadows in the corner of the room as Poe appeared... As Poe entered the room seemed to grow heavy... Not holding a particularly high position in the council Poe merely guarded the door during these meetings, it really didn't need to be guarded Poe just stood there in case he/she was needed... Poe simply glided over to the door and stood there silently... He/She looked around the room, when his/her glance made its way over the Eirin and Raiko Poe bowed formally to both of them individually, still silent.

\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/- There's a Dark Tragedy to Everything...You Never Know when It'll Show Up-\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:34 pm

No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 Daisuke73_zpscb96d84e

Daisuke Tsukino
Blazing Falcon
"At speeds like this, all we can do is move forward! Change is coming, whether they like it or not!"

Daisuke watched the reactions of each of his members, then grinned, revving up his bike.
"Don't worry, Reese--nobody badmouths us." Soon enough, though, more shouting could be heard through the distant megaphone, and Daisuke frowned a bit. "Lady's got no patience--" he grumbled as he got off his bike, putting up the kickstand again to go over to a tool cabinet of the garage, fishing around inside it for a moment, until he smiled--pulling out a megaphone of his own. He walked to the entrance of the garage, then faced outside and turned the megaphone on, projecting his voice into it to reply to Hayato, "WE'RE COMING, OKAY?! KEEP YOUR PANTS ON, LADY! YOU--GAY--uh--LADY...BABIES...YEAH..." He proceeded to kind of toss the megaphone behind him then, then hopped back onto his bike, revving it up again. "Alright! NOW we go!" And with that, he put the kickstand away again, then zoomed out onto the street, off on the hunt for the nay-sayers--

Daisuke's Theme - Redline
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:42 pm

No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 Noriko53_zps6a974817

Noriko Saito
Burst Valkyrie
"You can be sure that I'll do my best for everyone--for the sake of our future!"

Yeah, Yukimura was definitely the best name for this pet rock--oH WAIT RAIKO WAS TALKING TO THEM AND SHE HAD ZONED OUT THROUGH HALF OF IT OH GOD--Still, she did catch the part where Raiko was berating them--which--was nothing out of the ordinary--
"S-Sorry...! I won't do it again, Raiko-sama!" she said quickly, using her free hand to pick at her lip nervously after she had spoken, her other gloved hand latched firmly around Yukimura the Rock--
And then suddenly Poe. Noriko was pretty sure that she had physically felt a chill run through the room at the enigma's arrival--and she was doing her best to keep her eyes averted from the student rep, and fixed firmly on her lap. That guy--girl--guy?--girl?--wAS SCARY--

Noriko's Theme - Torukia
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:46 pm

No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 TatsumiKanji6001005844_zpsb33dab3b
Harue Wakayame
Brute Force Member
Hey fuck you! You want some?
Harue's Theme- Fighting for Justice!

Harue turned to the voices.
"H-HEY! Sh...SHUT UP!" he yelled, and got on his bike. "Look, I still can't fight no woman, but...I'll be there for you guys, alright?" he said, and started to pedal after Daisuke.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:27 am

No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 23_zps4ec8d51b

Eirin    Akiyama
The    Right    Eye    Of     The     Dragon

manifest plainness
embrace sιмρℓιcιтч
reduce sєℓғιsниєss
have few desires.

As Raiko finished chewing people out, the door to the meeting room creaked open, Eirin taking a moment to peek in before fully opening the door. Almost as if he had been hovering there since he heard Raiko scolding the council---but he totally wouldn`t do that---he feared nothing---
"A-Ahem... yes, well-- I-- suppose we ... should not count on Oda-san`s arrival..." The secretary practically never attended the meetings-- and, at this point, no one questioned it. She acted on her own accord-- and Eirin in particular had no problem with it. Who was he to get in the way of her quest for strength--? If anything, he admired it--!
Admittedly, he looked forward to this meeting----though, it went to say he looked forward to every meeting----BUT, this one especially! The delinquent situation was something he was outwardly passionate about dealing with-- after years of defending the school against petty crooks, finally something of a challenge arose! Eirin made his way to his own seat---the one closest to Raiko`s, but not nearly as grandeur-- standing near it before shouting, "Attention--! Kiryu Raiko, the Student Council President, stands before you--! Salute!" as per ritual for the beginning of their meetings. He saluted firmly himself, remaining froze like that for a moment before stiffly taking his seat, and adjusting the rim of his hat again. Stupid thing kept falling onto his face--! "Shall we begin--? I`m most eager to throw in my two cents on the matter--!"

Eirin`s Theme - The Wind and The Clouds
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:49 pm

No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 Hayato13
No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 Hayato10

Hayato's smile grew as she heard the rest of the ladies shout out insults as well "That's the spirit...! This is great...! Oooh I can't wait for those dorks to get here...! They better put up a great fight! I mean- if they don't- I'm gonna be pissed... and people don't like it when I get pissed- heh, well... my rivals don't." except Hayato decided that Golden Overdrive was taking too long. And since she was a woman with little patience she pulled out ANOTHER microphone and yelled out "ATTENTION GOLDEN OVERDRIVE! WE WILL KILL A SMALL KITTEN IF YOU DON'T GET HERE FAST ENOUGH!" then she promptly smashed the thing again. One had to wonder how expendable those were to her.
"Hey! Hey! Hey! Come on now...! It's no fun if you run away!"
Hayato Theme - O-Shui

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:43 pm

No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 Tsuko2_zpsb3f640ca
Tsuko Himori
The Leopard of Satsugai
You take shit from people, and they take advantage? You push back and fuck them up!
Tsuko's Theme- You Wanna Scrap?

Tsuko was about to yell something and then looked at Hayato. She thought maybe that was going too far since kittens were innocent creations of happiness, cats were jerks, but not kittens. She shrugged and then yelled again.
"YOU ALL HAVE SMALL DICKS, AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED!" she yelled out, and then heard motorcycles. "Hey, I think I can hear them coming!"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:05 pm

Akahana "Hana" Arai
Scarlet Spider

Hana looked over at Reese and nodded. 

I know that, Reese, but  this could get pretty big.
Hana sighed as the shouting continued. They were getting pretty annoying and Hana had been curious if the queens were as powerful as she'd heard. Hana shrugged and got slid onto her bike, her katana firmly in place on her back, looking back at Reese
Might as well give these loudmouths a show. I don't think they're going away otherwise.  
She sped off after Daisuke and Harue, Reese following.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:57 pm

No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 9_zpsbb101f6f

Raiko Kiryuu
The Dragon of Satsugai
"I assure you this little 'problem' will soon be dealt with, like lame cattle that are no longer useful that are led to the slaughter."

Raiko sighed softly but nodded just slightly to show her acknowledgement to the apologies and explanations from the members of the council, though Tomoko did earn a stern and somewhat suspicious look. It only lasted a moment though, before the woman turned her attention to other matters- primarily, Poe's arrival. "... So nice of you to join us..." she muttered bitterly, eying the spooky figure disdainfully before she sighed once more, and nodded to show she acknowledged their presence.
As finally Eirin called together the meeting, she settled down more comfortably, eyes flicking over each member there before resting on her trusted right hand once more.
"Ah, yes... Eirin-kun, why don't you start us out...? I'd like to hear what you have to say first before anyone else..." She totally wasn't passing on the duty of explaining the situation to him-- how dare anyone suggest that! She just... didn't want to talk yet. She was still miffed with practically everyone there-- Besides, it was his job to handle the less important matters, right...? And surely addressing the other council members was a less important task...!

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:49 pm

No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 Daisuke73_zpscb96d84e

Daisuke Tsukino
Blazing Falcon
"At speeds like this, all we can do is move forward! Change is coming, whether they like it or not!"

As the ladies of The Queens continued to shout into the air, there was suddenly the thunderous sound of revving engines, only getting progressively louder, up until Daisuke suddenly peeled out of an alley on his bike, screeching to a very flashy stop in the middle of the street before pointing at Hayato from afar and shouting,
"DROP THE KITTEN YOU MONSTER--" And then he heard Tsuko. His point kind of slackened a bit, and he looked over at her with a dull stare, taking a moment before he loudly and monotonously proclaimed to her, "Making assumptions never got anyone anywhere--" And then, he looked back at Hayato, pointing at her again with new vigor as his gang gathered on the street behind him. "BUT YEAH. Don't drag an innocent kitten into your stupid grudge match--bitch--" That had almost seemed like he'd not known what insult to use for a second there-- "We're here and ready for a fight! You're gonna be sorry that you tried to mess with us! After all--we're GOLD STANDARD!" He grinned, pointing at himself with his thumb and god that pun was terrible--

Daisuke's Theme - Redline
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed May 14, 2014 4:29 pm

Akahana "Hana" Arai
Scarlet Spider

Hana  followed after Daisuke, growing a little excited. Riding was always a thrill. She still wasn't eager to fight anyone at the moment, but Hana knew she could take care of herself in a fight. She and Reese came up beside Daisuke , stopping smoothly.  She leaned forward on her motorcycle, smiling at her leader's terrible pun before turning to the other gang.

You can stop with the insults. We're here now.
Hana gave Tsuko and Hayato a scrutinizing look, seeming more amused than annoyed. 
Seriously? "You're gay.""You all have small dicks." Could you not think of anything better?.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed May 28, 2014 1:45 am

No Man's Land: Red Sun  - Page 2 3_Reese
Reese Rathian
Golden Overdrive's Badlands Blues
Reese's Theme - Counting Stars

Reese came up on Specular at top speed then halted right next to Aya... She saw the kitten... Drop it or my dragon's gonna unload on all your asses... Reese was never good with spotting inuendo's in her dialogue... This was an exceptionally bad one... but fortunately Daisuke's pun was worse... She backed him up anyway... uhh... uhh.. YEAH!... You Dumb McFuckery Slut-Wagons... Did I mention this girl can't curse... Like to save her life.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next