Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH

+6
Akikazemoon
MercutianUnknown
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Raven Todd
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 4 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH

Post  Emu Queen Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:28 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 4 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi was... highly discomforted by the things on this floor.
At first, he wasn`t too sure how to go about all these rides. He`d only seen things slightly similar to them back at Funland... and, after a bit of thought, it occurred to him that riding these may not have been the safest thing. So, for a while, he just stood there... until Pugsy came and started punching stuff. Then Buddi got what he should be doing. He quickly followed behind his fellow behemoth, making quick work of their obstacles and leaving quite a bit of wreckage in their wake. Afterward, Pugsy started talking... which wasn`t really Buddi`s thing. Destroying stuff was Buddi`s thing. He became quiet again-- and just sort of stood around being intimidating for now while Pugsy did some real stuff.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - I`m My Own Master Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 4 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:14 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 4 Kylie57_zpsc39330fa

Kylie Deorio
Joy
-------------------------------------
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

"Wheeee~!" Kylie giggled as she started just kind of doing backflips away from Jack, carrying her blade all the way. Why backflips, one might ask? Why not, Kylie's logic would answer! "Can't catch meee~!"
As she finally ceased her backflips, she happened to notice Ivy, Pugsy, Buddi, and Isaac enter the floor, and blinked at them in surprise before her smile got even bigger. "Oh my GOODNESS GRACIOUS! Your friends are here, your friends are here! More playmates--?!" And then Pugsy and Buddi kind of just started wrecking everything on the floor as they made their way over-- "Golly, they must REALLY wanna come play with us!" She grinned at Jack, before looking over at the new arrivals, waving at them and proceeding to do a few cartwheels across the floor--blade still in tow. How did she do this--? The world may never know-- "Hey there, guys! We're playing tag! You wanna play too--?!" As Pugsy approached her and spoke, Kylie giggled and grinned at him before speaking, "Ryder? That's your second-in-command guy, right? The one with the silly hair? He already went upstairs with a few others--decided that they didn't wanna play with us. But you'll play with us, right, right? Playing tag with just two people isn't nearly as fun as playing with a bunch!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 4 __aLLHAILTHEMIGHTYHANDICORNS_zpsa1cbb4e1

Very Pretty Handicorns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:59 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 4 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 4 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 4 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

"You can live here later!"

Ivy told Daisy, patting her head, then cheered as Pugsy and Buddi punched things. Things being punched were pretty cool.

"YES! PUNCH THOSE THINGS!"

But talking was now happening, so the greenette put in her share of words

"Most importantly: WHERE'S BOMBY?"

Kylie happened. She was...overwhelming.

"OH MY GOD TAG IS FUN YEAH LET'S DO THIS..!"

She yelled excitedly, nodding and pulling at Pugsy's arm

"We can play riiiiight?"

But wait...they had come to this floor for some other important reason, right..? There had to be something important that they needed to do on this floor, other than play tag... BUT TAG WAS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN..

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:29 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2013-09-01-09h34m16s79

Isaac watched as Pugsy and Buddi just tear through the obstacles. Well that was something he didn't have to worry about as he started to walk toward the other end of the room. When he finally reached with the others, he heard a female voice he didn't recognize. Has to be someone that everyone else is fighting. He looked to see who it was as he caught a brief image of the person. Her pink hair was sticking out as memories of another pink hair came to mind. "Or-" Isaac cut himself out as he remembered that it couldn't be that person as the image finally came to be who it was. He was sort of surprised and confused on how a person was able to carry that big of a sword but she was a bit cute. This made him blush a tiny bit. Darn you pink hairness! He cleared his throat to the question that Kylie asked. "No thank you. I do not want to play tag, I just want to go to the other floor with barely any trouble at all." Isaac get a bit serious. "Please let us go on so that way there will be no violence or any sort of stuff like that."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:48 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 4 Pugsy_16

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pugsy saw Kylie, and immediately a grimace grew on his face. Something about her was definitely dangerous, she reminded him of someone... but he couldn't put his finger on it. But whomever she reminded him of... he didn't like it. Either way, he immediately began to move forward towards Kylie "Play...? No... I'm just going to punch the shit out of you now! Ivy! Stay out of this! Look for the bomb!" he yelled before lunging out at Kylie full force, throwing a punch towards her. He wanted to end this with one attack, with her size, she shouldn't be able to take a hit like that, he thought, this should have been enough force to send even Buddi flying back.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:41 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 4 Jack10_zpsbafe643b
Jack
The Happily Murderous Doctor

Jack chuckled as she continued pursuing the girl. She was still smiling in that perversely friendly fashion as she followed the girl, amused by the girls flips. Jack followed the girls gaze as Kylie stopped moving. When she did so her gaze feel upon Buddi, Ivy, and Pugsy, her rational side still had enough control that she didn't want to involve them in her game. Then she noticed Isaac had also joined them. Her smile widened darkly as she felt her blood boil.
Now him on the other hand, she would gladly play with! Jack grinned at the girl.
It would seem we have some company, Deary. Perhaps. Oooh they do seem to be in a hurry! I wonder
She lowered her voice so no one else but Kylie would hear,
I'm certain the blond one would love to play with us. Don't tell him I said that though. He's shy.
Jack surveyed the others as Kylie addressed them. She still had enough senses to be able to tell that whatever had brought them here was serious. She couldn't help but chuckle as she took in the damage they had done to the floor. Oh this was serious indeed. She listened to what the group was saying, still hearing the mantra of death play in the back of her mind. Isaac's presence had increased its volume to the point where her rational side was now actively fighting for even a shred of control. She didn't particularly want to hurt any of the others. she was actually quite happy Ivy wanted to join in on their game. She liked Ivy and they really hadn't gotten much of a chance to get to know each other yet. With what she'd heard of the girls skills she could make this quite amusing. She laughed at Kylie's words, her knifes still at the ready. She hadn't played with someone quite like this before. That just made this game even more amusing.
Then Jack heard the word bomby through her distorted hearing. Well it honestly wouldn't be surprising if there was a bomb somewhere in this tower. They seemed to have encountered nearly  every other kind of threat possible during their time . She noticed  Pugsy's expression and sensed his intentions even before he spoke one word. The realization of the bombs presence tore Jack between her mad desire to continue this game and the knowledge that if such a threat was present they needed to move forward. So in one sense she knew Pugsy had the right idea but she wasn't going to let him have all of the fun.
As soon as Pugsy lunged towards Kylie, she ran forward aiming her knives at the girls head and neck. After all she did still want to find out where the girl could bleed from! As she attacked she looked at Pugsy, her eyes still slit from her cybernetics,
Don't interfere in this! Right now you need to be focusing on the bomb. Trust me. I can keep this one busy.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:53 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Yayyy~!" Kylie cheered as she heard Ivy say that she would like to play tag. But then, as Isaac said that he didn't want to play, she laughed and grinned. "Spoilsport, spoilsport~!" But then suddenly, Pugsy came in to try to punch her. She looked up at him and grinned, reaching up her hand and catching his fist--the weight of her cybernetics keeping her rooted to the ground, but for her feet sliding back just slightly. "Wow, what a goofy punch! But geez, mister, I didn't know that you liked me that much already! This makes us like BFFs, right?!" As Jack came in to attack her, Kylie's eyes flicked over to the red headed woman, and she used her free arm to deflect both knives, before hopping back, letting go of Pugsy, then proceeding to hop in place excitedly. "We can play this instead! Yay! Everyone join~!" She remembered at that moment that Jack had mentioned that the blonde one really wanted to play--so, quickly, Kylie turned to look at Isaac, a huge grin on her face as she let out a giggle. "Okey dokey!" And with that, she hoisted Friendmaker up over her shoulder, leaping high up into the air and then descending down towards Isaac, swinging at him with the giant blade. "Hi there, Blondie!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 4 __aLLHAILTHEMIGHTYHANDICORNS_zpsa1cbb4e1

Very Pretty Handicorns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:16 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 4 Tumblr_ms2zsusuez1rvhrn0o1_r1_1280

Isaac stayed where he was, hoping that his answer would work as Pugsy and Jack went to attack Kylie. Maybe she would just let the go on to the next floor. Maybe. That would be good so that they could find the bomb and NOT DIE!!! But that wasn't the case as he heard Kylie called him Blondie. Oh snap! Isaac was barely able to dodge when the Friendmaker attacked him. That thing sure was scary and just looking at it made him nervous. There was no way he could fight her. Darn you pink cuties. "L-Listen here. I-I don't want to play tag. Can we just ummmmmmm play another game?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:44 am

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pugsy began to lightly grin as his fist moved closer and closer towards Kylie- only for his smirk to disappear once he saw Kylie catch his fist "Wah-!?!?!" well that was a first. Pugsy tried to move his fist forward, to simply overpower her, but he couldn't "How-!?" and then she simply let go, and Pugsy stumbled forwards just a bit. He caught himself, then looked at Kylie in disbelief as she said they were 'BFFs" which pissed off the guy to no end- considering his abnormally high value of friendship. Even worse, Jack's attack towards her seemed to have failed "No way am I gonna miss out on this... besides... this chick is pretty hardcore... Ivy and the others can look for the bomb... they've got Daisy helping them anyways..." he replied to Jack, while still glaring at Kylie, his guard up. He was ready for any attacks towards him- though not at Isaac. Pugsy's eyes widened as he saw Kylie's sword Friendmaker head straight towards Isaac "No!" Pugsy immediately jumped to get in front of Isaac, but he didn't get there in time. Luckily, Isaac managed to dodge on his own, Pugsy let out a sigh of relief "Listen! I don't know WHAT you are girl- but I'm not going to let you attack my friends like that!" he yelled before jumping Kylie and trying to grab Friendmaker.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:57 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"But we ARE playing a different game!" Kylie giggled as Isaac asked if they could play a different game, repositioning Friendmaker in her grip. Then, Pugsy began speaking, and she turned to look at him, grinning. "What am I? I'm Kylie! It's nice to meet you, mister!" As Pugsy lunged at her saying that he wasn't going to let her hurt his friends, she nimbly did a few backflips away from him, Friendmaker gripped in her hand the entire way. "What, you don't want me to be friends with your friends? Aw, c'mon, mister! Don't be jealous! We can all be friends together!" Almost as if she was standing on some sort of springboard, suddenly, Kylie leapt back again, giving a grin and a peace sign towards Pugsy. "I'm sure that we can work this out, right? C'mon, just c'mere and give me a big hug! Then you'll feel better!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!

Very Pretty Handicorns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:48 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2013-08-26-19h00m41s52

Isaac listened in on what Kylie said. 'So that's what her name is. Anyway I have to focus!' He took out his cards and got ready. Just what was he going to do? Use the explosive ones now or save them for later? Or maybe inbetween? That sounded like the better option. "He won't hug you, not after this!" Isaac threw some of his sharp cards at Kylie before throwing an explosive one at the end. Maybe that would work, or maybe he would be boned. One of the two options was probably or definitely going to happen.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:04 am

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

Buddi watched Pugsy and Kylie with uncertainty. This girl was clearly abnormal in some way-- not even in a mental way, but physically. Seeing as how she was sort of able to catch Pugsy`s fist without so much as flinching. And then she was sort of attacking Isaac... and that was a thing that wasn`t okay.
He was fairly sure Ivy and Daisy would be able to find the bomb on their own-- and while he wasn`t sure if he was near Kylie`s level of strength, Buddi was at least confident that he could be of some help. So, he paced himself until after Isaac had thrown his cards-- and followed up the blonde`s attack by flinging his buzz axe like a tomahawk at Kylie. Since... attempting to best this girl in physically probably wasn`t the best idea. He`d probably consider giving the pinkette a hug, too---if he wasn`t almost certain that his definition of a hug and her`s were totally different things---yeah--  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:31 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 4 V_for_vendetta_by_uniquelegend-d6pc7fp
Atlas Omnison + Scarecrow
Madness Incarnate
Atlas' Theme - Pain
Scarecrow's Theme - Disciple of The Orochi

Atlas heeded Scarecrow's words Screaming into his mind to kill everything pink and fluffy in his sight... Wave after Wave he and Dorothy stood back to back... The Handicorns were weak by comparison to them but they were Vast in numbers... Atlas grabbed Dorothy and using his cybernetics climbed atop the bullet proof glass cage Kylie sat in minutes ago... They looked at each other and nodded then began to cut down the Handicorns one by one as the beasts climbed on top of one another to get at them atop the glass box... Atlas lost track of time and reality within the rivers of blood and mountains of corpses all he could feel is that insatiable drive... that thirst to kill to see the death fall from his finger tips to his feet... He threw out all of his knives maiming or slaying several of them then switching back to Kanabo and Bola, wrapping and then breaking limbs and necks... There was so much DEATH!!!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:03 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 4 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 4 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 4 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

Bomby. That was what she was supposed to be doing, riiiight. She frowned as Pugsy yelled at her, though.

"Hey fuck you, guy! I'm a strong, independent, African-American woman and I don't need no gel-flavored motherfucker telling me what to do!"

She cried crossing her arms...but then she told herself she deserved to have the pleasure of meeting Bomby first, so it was important that she find him.

"I'M DOING THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO.... Also MAAAAAARCO!"

She looked under the rides, in the middle of the bouncy castle, yelling out MARCO every few seconds, holing to get a POLO to tell her where Bomby was. She saw the handicorns and....ran towards one, grabbing its face and forcefully opening its mouth.

"Marco..?"

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:29 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy watched this girl practically fly through the air as light as a feather, she could stop his fists AND move like that!? How was that possible. Pugsy grimaced, his fists tightened, he was about ready to lunge out at her again. When she asked for a hug, Pugsy suddenly cracked a grin "Sure... I'll give you a hug..." he muttered, walking slowly towards her. He knew full well how many people he'd killed with his 'hugs' in his life, if that was how he could get to this girl and get her to drop her guard so be it. AND THEN Buddi and Isaac attacked, and with some heavy-duty damage too, they were serious about this. Seeing as how Pugsy didn't want to get caught in an explosion or get chopped by a flying chainsaw axe, he stood still, waiting for a moment to strike.

Daisy pat Ivy on the head after Pugsy yelled "It's not gonna be okay-" she said, trying to act reassuring. Then they were looking for bomby again! With horrid results! After hearing Marco a notch too many times to be considered healthy for the human mind, Daisy realized something. MAYBE The Inquisitor DIDN'T put the bomb on Wrath!? Then that could mean one thing- no- not in any sensible place like Envy or Pride, that would make too much sense. IT WAS LUST "Ivy Ives! I think I know where Marco is!" she called out, hitting on Ivy's head to get her attention.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:40 pm

Ivy shook her head as Daisy petted her

"It's really, really not!"

She kept searching, but Daisy suddenly seemed to remember important things. Like the fact that they were actually on the wrong floor. Again. Not that Ivy knew that yet

"IT'S IN THE HORSE-NOT-HORSE-FLAVORED MOTHERfUCKER, ISN'T IT?!"

The greenette shrieked to Daisy, still looking in the handicorn's mouth...but then her head was being hit.

"WHERE, DAISY-DAZE!? Somewhere cool and amazing and possibly tangy-tasting, right?!"

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Jack

Jack smiled and took a step back from the girl as the assassin deflected her attack. She drew her knifes as she waited in anticipation for Friendmaker to connect with Isaac's flesh. Her beast snarled in disappointment when he narrowly avoided the blow. Well that was disappointing but this was already quite an interesting game. Anything could happen!
Jack surveyed the new players,  half looking in Pugsy's direction when he responded to her.
It's your decision whether or not you get involved and I trust Ivy, Pugsy, but we need to keep in mind that this girl isn't the only threat anymore.
She kept her eyes hungrily trained on Kylie, still smiling at the girl. She intended to have as much fun with this game as she could, particularly since she had begun calculating where the girl could bleed from.  Jack began pursuing the girl, chuckling at the girls words of friendship. She really did have a wonderful understanding of how to play with her opponents. She angled herself out of the way of Isaac's card, chuckling. So the little sheep was trying to grow some fangs. Wasn't that cute? She would still happily kill him at the first chance but at least he was trying to be useful.
Jack followed Buddi's attack by aiming several of her knifes at the girls head and neck. She was certain at least the little assassins head could bleed.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:18 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie grinned at Isaac as she saw the blonde toss a few cards at her--she deflected the first few sharp ones, and although it at first looked like she'd been caught up in the blast of the final card--she in fact had simply jumped backwards, and was laughing the entire way. In mid air, Buddi's buzz-saw came flying at her, and she smacked that away too, with Friendmaker, doing a tight flip in the air before landing on the ground. She saw Jack's knives coming and jumped into the air again just slightly, sending the knives away with a quick series of lightning fast kicks, before alighting on the ground again and smiling at all of the Vultures as if nothing had happened.
"My turn, my tur--" But then, she stopped as she heard that Pugsy would give her a hug. Hugs were super! "Oh my goodness! Really?! YAYYY~! See, we ARE BFFs! Oh my gosh, we should all do one big group hug--! What do all of you think of that? Group hugs are super fun!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!

Very Pretty Handicorns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:39 am

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy watched as Kylie took the attacks aimed at her and ended up without a real scratch on her "..." well Pugsy was fairly certain that wasn't good. It'd been awhile since they'd met someone that could just take their attacks like that in stride. Particular, this reminded him of his fight against The Don a few months back. Those were NOT fond memories for Pugsy, he still had revenge to seek out in regards to Orane's death after all. He hadn't forgotten that. But seeing as how there was a killer assassin before his own eyes, he had to focus on the task at hand. She seemed excited by the hug, and Pugsy didn't spare the opportunity "Nah! It's an extra special hug! I can only give it to you!" he told her with a snide smile before running at her. He jumped her, trying to give her the biggest, strongest hug he had ever given in an attempt to break every bone in her body. He completely let loose any control he may have had, for the first time in his life- he wanted his hug to cause some serious damage.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:30 am

Jack

Jack continued to smile darkly as Kylie avoided her knifes seemingly effortlessly. If this game were easy, then Jack wouldn't be enjoying herself nearly as much. She had already all but forgotten the lovely memories that had reverted her to her feminine self.
She chuckled a bit at Pugsy's word. He was getting into the spirit of the occasion nicely. She kept her eyes on Kylie, smiling in anticipation as she moved forward, throwing several knifes acutely aimed at the pinkette's head and neck before moving behind the girl, hunting knife at the ready, waiting to see the result of Pugsy's special hug.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:34 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie smiled and opened her arms up expectantly as she saw Pugsy suddenly come at her to hug her--but at the last second, her eyes glinted with something like a new thought that flashed through her mind--and she leapt into the air once more--only to turn around in mid air and land on Pugsy's shoulders, facing the same direction he was. She had one hand on top of Pugsy's head to hold on, and her other hand was still holding Friendmaker.
"Piggyback ride! WHEEEE~!" she said excitedly, bouncing slightly on Pugsy's shoulders and waving Friendmaker around in the air above her head like it was some kind of flag advertising how fun piggyback rides were--

Kylie's Theme - Smile!

Very Pretty Handicorns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:05 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy grinned as he got closer and closer to Kylie- and then she was on his head "W-wah!?" she started yelling about piggyback rides, Pugsy was not amused. He should have known better than to think that would have worked "Fine... then I'll try something else...!" he yelled, trying to grab Kylie by her legs, if he could grab her there, he'd have control, that was exactly what he needed in this situation "Come here you little-!" he muttered, with every passing moment he was growing more and more annoyed with this girl.

Daisy pat Ivy on the head "Ivy... you should stay here and help Pugsy... I need to go down to the Lust floor... but I'll need Isaac or Buddi to come down with me just in case." he told the greenette, before looking to Buddi and Isaac "BUDDI! ISAAC! I NEED ONE Of YOU TO HELP ME WITH THE BOMB!" she yelled, before hopping off Ivy "Shit is gonna get real...!"

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:18 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 4 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac watched as Kylie started to ride Pugsy's head like a piggyback ride. Even though the girl was threatening and was trying to kill them, he couldn't help but laugh a bit at the sight of the scene going on. He then heard Daisy call for him or Buddi to go with her to the lust floor. OH SHIT NOT THAT AGAIN! But they need Buddi to fight Kylie. There's no way he would be able to fight her or ever damage her. Isaac looked up at Buddi and gave the big man a quick hug. "Buddi. I'll go with Daisy to the lust floor to look for the bomb. The other members need you here to fight Kylie since you have a better chance to fight her than me. Is that ok with you?" He waited for his friend to answer as he looked to Daisy. "If Buddi says yes Daisy, I'll go with you to the first floor."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:38 pm

Ivy looked up for a second and saw Kylie riding on Pugsy...which made her super angry. This bitch wasn't allowed to have fun with Pugsy! Why was he OFFERING hugs?! No...Bomby was more important...but then Daisy said she should be helping Pugsy. She nodded energetically.

"CAN DO. TIME TO BEAT PEOPLE UP."

She DID want to find the bomb...cause seriously BOMBS ARE COOL...but she wanted to throw acid at things more. Especially things like Kylie...

"GAWD, it's PUGSY-back ride!"

And with that she kissed Daisy's forehead and ran at Kylie and Pugsy, yelling out something like

"FOR THE FRESH CHEE OF THE UNIVERSE!"

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:10 pm

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

After his buzz axe got sort of casually smacked away, Buddi`s shoulders drooped in disappointment. Why did he keep thinking that was gonna, like... work? Then hugs happened... and, big surprise-- Buddi wasn`t sure what to do from here. Since, really, he was... sort of terrified of trying to take on that girl head-on. Even if his bones were made of iridium-- this girl could probably snap him like a twig. Which was... yeah, scary. Even though Pugsy and him were around the same levels strength-wise-- Buddi was just... really paranoid. Being broken didn`t sound fun. He looked down at Isaac when the blonde`s voice registered with him, frowning a bit under his mask before answering. "I... I dunno... my hands are big... I won`t really be much use with a bomb..." He explained, a layer of guilt to his voice. "But... I can kind of maybe be useful with hurting little girls, I guess... so... I`m gonna stay here... but-- you should go with them, Isaac. You`re good at stuff like that--" And then Ivy sort of did a thing. And Buddi started watching that instead.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next